Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+17
R'hia Kyrie
Requiem
Green
Kabutops
BatEmmaman
Moon Moon
Radeon
Duma
Linoone
Chroma
SkeletonCupcake
Min
Snitch
Kaze
renegade
Nightfall
Silverishness
21 posters

(ACE) The MARSH Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The MARSH Team  - Page 18 Empty Re: (ACE) The MARSH Team

Post by Dandelion Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Great Marsh | Early Afternoon
    Eleroo 38 | Seek 29

The Eevee was struggling. Zhen's signs were becoming less and less obvious to the point the Normal Type could no longer tell what he was following. Disappointment stabbed his small heart. He was such a terrible tracker.. Worse yet, he was lagging behind. Sure, he was usually the slowest in a group and had to book it to keep up but this wasn't his fault: the ground was just so soft. He may not of weighed much but each tiny paw would sink between the strands of plants and into the water, not nearly wide enough to stay on top.
    With each sinking step the Eevees body was tilted so icy water could splash up his legs and belly fur. Droplets sprayed against his muzzle and slide along his whiskers. So cold.. He panted in exhaustion already. So tired.. Small paws stopped, the child holding still for a moment to catch his breath. How can I ever hope to catch her..? The chase alone was too much for him. If things came to a fight he would be an easy meal.. Seek.. "Carry us!" Guilt grumbles through his aching belly. Im too slow.. Eleroo lets out a silent sigh. Why didn't it take me instead? He was the easier prey and it was only by some miracle that he was still alive.

The Weavile crouches before them and Eleroo must stiffen his body so not to flinch. The undead might not scare him but he still didnt want to sit on the rotting thing. You smell funny. Funny wasn't nearly a strong enough word. Veir climbs upon it and Eleroo knows he can not say no. "Zhen can carry us through the trees." ...Trees? Shifting his paws slightly one leg slips through the water weeds and again soaks him. There is no way he can keep up in the trees or on the ground like this. Swallowing hard the youth steels his courage and moves atop the undead. His stomach drops at the cold feeling of its fur but he ignores it as best he can and simply holds for dear life.
    "Is she up here?" He asks, words labored under his heavy breathing. Was the kidnapper a tree dweller? Cold claws grip his heart until it skips a beat, We gotta save her but.. that thing.." Large brown eyes blink out blurry tears, "What are we going to do, fight it?? I.. I cant.." Small claws dig into purpled fur. What use was he? He couldnt track, fight, or save his only friend...

The Sceptile stops at some human building that she suspects to be its nest. After the sickening tree hopping the Normal Type expects it to climb atop this place and sneak in some hole in the roof. That would of been fantastic compared to reality. Seek left herself slightly zone out, the ill feeling from the trees and panic making her sick to her stomach. The ear-wrenching screeching broke what little comfort that had given her while sending massive, unpleasant shivers done her spine. A soft whine escapes her while a forming headache blossoms. Silently she wishes she didn't have ears.

She is moving again but this time there is the same sense of shock as when she was dropped: the fucking thing just threw her! The landing isnt as rough as she was expecting but her side still aches from the impact. There is a moments dely before she even attempts to stand, shaking out her head to clear it but only agitating the pounding further. It hits her. It let go of me. She was free of its grasp and could escape! "Alone at last kitten." It takes too long for her eyes to adjust to the lightening and the Eevee merely stands there crouched, blue eyes looking around, frightened. She missed her chance.. The dull light of this odd room adds a creep factor to it. What was this place and why had it taken her here?
    "Now then, you're going to help me with some things." She had taken her eyes off it and when they went back it was a lot closer then she expected. Jumping in surprise the Eevee moves backward in step with its approach. "It is vitally important you tell me exactly how you are feeling at all times. Otherwise my data will be compromised and you don't want that. Your cooperation is appreciated~" "Go away!" She hisses, small fangs bared despite her obvious terror, "I want nothing to do with you!" Awful, awful thoughts rush through her mind. They are so far off of what this thing actually intended to do but strike fear through her heart nonetheless.

"First question:" There is no time to react before the undead strikes at her. Pure instinct tilts her head downward, the stroke of luck probably saving her throat or eyes as the blow lands in her helmet. There is a loud crtt but all she can hear is a hum like that of a bell against her head as it vibrates. The headache pounds harder until her teeth clench along with a sharp inward gasp. "Did that hurt?" There is a small cut on her upper lip where the attack had still managed to hit her, a thin droplet of blood already forming. "...Ooowww.." The moan slips through her teeth, eyes watering up already from her pounding head. "Leave me alone!" She hisses at it, still scuttling backward, "Find someone else to mess with." A furry brown tail bumps against the wall. She had no space to run.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:59 pm

The Great Marsh X Early Afternoon X (24)

Vier takes a firm grip on the Weavile's fur, making sure his satchel is still cinched tightly around his shoulders. The bag held his club, apart from the bone on his head, that was all that remained of his mother.
    Carefully he strokes the soft grey fur. It's still comforting.
    "We can make it, right Zhen?" He gently asks the Weavile as he lightly strokes his stubby fingers through the fur.
    "Is she up here?" Eleroo asks. His eyes are wide and breath ragged.
    We gotta save her but...that thing...What are we going to do, fight it?? I...I cant..."
    Vier puts a hand on Eleroo's shoulder. He smiles comfortingly and Zhen's legs unfold.
    "We're going to do our best. Zhen is an ice type, that thing is a grass type. If they start to fight we can grab Seek and run." He tries to point out reasonably. It didn't sound like much of a plan even for him. If they could get the grass type in a confined space it's movements would be sealed and Zhen could shred it.

With extra weight settling firmly on his skinny shoulders Zhen stands. It feels strange but he rotates his shoulders and takes a firmer stance.
    Vier is leaning in close to him. The Weavile doesn't think about looking back. The very concept seems strange but he can hear Vier's voice.
    "Let's go Zhen!"
    The Weavile jumps, landing firmly on a tree trunk. His hooked claws fit neatly around the bark, biting in deeply to keep the Ice Type anchored. This wasn't the pine forests and deep snow but the Weavile's body was still perfectly adapted for forest hunting. A flicker behind his eyes turns the murky, near black, water into drifts of deep white snow. The moss striping the tree trunks becomes the thick scaled bark he is familiar with.
    Even the warm sickly stench of stagnant water seems to be replaced with the frigid ice wind.
    This was the hunt. Zhen moves entirely on instinct. Track. Find. Cut. Eat.
    Claw mark, grass scent, track, follow.
    Tree predator. Big. Hide in leaves. Cut it from behind.

Vier clings tightly to Zhen's shoulders with every leap and bound. His helmet rattles loosely every time the Weavile lands.
    If he was a crazy Grass Type where would he take Seek? Somewhere high up and open where it had plenty of space to run away and it would be hidden by leaves.
    A jolt of inspiration strikes Vier. There was something about that overly cheerful gleam in the grass type's eyes. It wouldn't hide in the obvious place.
    In the tangled vines and tree trunks the dull concrete square stands out like a island.
    "There!"
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:32 pm

Great Marsh | Noon |  48

"Leave me alone!"
    At the sight of the tiny droplet of blood Sade runs his tongue along his beak. His blood red eyes gleam hungrily. He smiles and stretches out his arms in a comforting gesture.
    "Good to see you've got some spirit." He grins. "We don't want this to be over too quickly."
    His tone is calm, reasonable even and completely insincere. No-one could possibly be taken in by the sugary sweet words and that's what made it fun.
    It was the look in their eyes.
    "Find someone else to mess with." The Eevee hisses defiantly.
    Sade examines his fingernails.
    "I will Kitten. After all your little brother should be joining us soon." he grins.
    Slowly he takes a step forwards, seeing his test subject bump against the wall. There was no space to run.
    "I'm going to take you apart kitten. I'm going to spread you open like a science experiment. I'm going to start from your toes and work my way up until you can't scream anymore, just struggle to breathe through the blood in your throat."
    His red eyes gleam gleefully.
    Quickly he takes a step forwards before his prey can flee and picks her up by the throat.
    Slamming the Eevee's tiny body against the concrete wall he starts to squeeze.
    A trickle of blood oozes from the corners of his lips, a bright red droplet falling onto the clean whiteness of his collar.
    He leans in uncomfortably close.
    "Scream for me." He whispers and licks the corner of Seek's ear.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:41 pm

Great Marsh Entrance|Noon (1)

The wind rushed past the great Charizard as he flew overhead. It had been awhile since he had been in Sinnoh and while some of the terrain was familiar since the outbreak things had changed. Shenron turned slowly until he was no longer level midair and flapped his wings until he landed on the building many trainers including his had passed through to get into the Marsh. He swept the area carefully not wanting to be taken by surprise by anything living or not so dead. The great dragon stomped to the edge of the building before gliding carefully to the ground. Just jumping could sprain his ankle and the littlest injury could end up hurting him in the end... Shenron placed his paw on the side of a nearby tree feeling the moss. Old man's beard... Very flammable... My fire attacks would not be wise here. He left the trees in favor of the tram tracks searching for anything useful. Perhaps sane survivors? A map? Food? Any such thing would be useful. Nothing was without use nowadays. But here in this Moltresforsaken Marsh, he felt uneasy. This place once crawling with Pokemon and excited Trainers had fallen into dead silence. Shenron remembered coming here with Baloo and catching a Croagunk for the Pokedex. Those things would be hell to encounter here... Even worse that Shenron could not retreat to the trees to hide but would have to put himself in more danger by either exhausting himself in a fight or trying to fly away only for a flying type to see him. No. He shook his head continuing down the tracks to see if any trams had survived.

(Heyo guys glad to be on the team c: Please tell me if anything needs to be fixed)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:21 pm

Great Marsh/Noon (60)

Jerome pulled himself out of the mud with a groan, a look of disgust on his face at the sight of the grime clinging to his legs. A shot of pain bolted through his torso, and the Steel-type hissed and clung to his wound. Jerome gritted his teeth as he watched Veir, Zhen and Eleroo disappear into the distance, their forms swallowed by the greenery.

Jerome blinked as he looked down at his bleeding belly. He knew where his priorities lay, and they certainly weren't with a group of strangers and their pet zombie.

He turned and squelched off into the forest, not looking back. It seemed that his heart would never be defrosted ... and he was fine with that.

((Leaving post. ;_; I've been thinking of cutting back for a while, and sadly I just keep losing my interest in Jerome. I may be back one day with someone else, but until then, adios. o/))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:56 pm

Eleroo 39 | Seek 30

The sickly Eevee digs his claws into the short grey fur. He prayed it didn't provoke the Weavile- Its hard to grip when you dont have any thumbs. What if we are too late already.. Why did it take her away? Most undead just.. killed and ate at the scene.. To torture us.. keep my hopes up? What if she was already gone... or it was feeding something or.. the dark thoughts swirl in the childs mind until the soft touch of a hand snaps him out of it. "We're going to do our best. Zhen is an ice type, that thing is a grass type. If they start to fight we can grab Seek and run."
    An undead verses an undead.. and they had the type advantage, that was good, right? The two would fight on primal instinct and be too wrapped up in it to notice the rescue in process. As long has they had Zhen they could do this. We're... going to save her..

The male Eevee finds himself zoning out, the curling of his claws just a subconscious act now. The Wealive was going so fast.. this was nothing like following along on the ground. No wonder that thing got so far ahead of us. Could they catch up? It has to stop at some point.. Did it live out here? With so many plants and foliage about this was the perfect place for some plant beast. "There!" The Cubone seemed to be the only thing to get his attention.. Im getting tired.. this.. this bad.. Swallowing dryly the Eevee looks along the line of the Ground Types arm. There is a dirty looking building being taken over by plants. "There, are you sure?" That was the last thing he would of thought of for the undeads lair. It was.. unnatural. "Lets go!"

"Good to see you've got some spirit." Seek only hisses louder, drawing her lips back so even her pink gums were exposed. "We don't want this to be over too quickly." "What is 'this'? Being a freak!" Lip stinging the Eevee angles her head down, making sure the helmet guarded her bright blue eyes.
    "I will Kitten. After all your little brother should be joining us soon." Huh.. brother? She had no siblings. What was it- ashamed of herself for not coming to the conclusion instantly her pelt flashes from hot shame to cold dread. "You leave him out of this!" she spits with tiny fangs bared. Jerome would save her..! but, but Eleroo was so slow.. No, no Eleroo was safe. He was a scardy cat and would find somewhere to hide while looking for her. A low growl rumbles in her throat, dirty soft fur puffing up as much as it can. "Thought I was your play thing." The thing moves closer. "I'm going to take you apart kitten. I'm going to spread you open like a science experiment. I'm going to start from your toes and work my way up until you can't scream anymore, just struggle to breathe through the blood in your throat."
    "Screw you!" The vulpine yowls though her body denies brave tone. Fluffed up and shaking from her paws up the Eevee stares wide-eyed at the demon before her. She was in trouble. She was in deep trouble. What was a science experiment? The closest thing she knew of was all the vitamins and pills Eleroo had been forced to take. It didnt matter. She had to get away. The door was till open, maybe if she- slam. There isnt even a chance to think before the thing is back on her,

Her head collides with the cement wall behind her, blurring her vision for several moments. Frozen in shock its only when the image of the Sceptile comes back into focus that she panics. "Scream for me." A stomach-churning shiver creeps through her pelt at the icy touch of its tongue. She wanted to scream, she needed to scream her heart out, but couldn't. There was too much pressure on her throat, not enough air entering her lungs. All the Eevee can make is tiny almost pop-like gasps for air. Her hindpaws peddle against the air while her forepaws press and claw at its wrist in vein. It wasn't working... Black splotches creep at the edges of her vision, blocking out some of the Sceptiles horrid visage but causing a new wave of panic to come over her.
    The slimy water and mud on her pelt had dried into dirty spikes and Seek could only pray that it wouldn't hinder her attack. Steeling herself as best she can the Eevee builds up what little static electricity is in her fur. Even if it wasn't very effective it had to work as she lets her Hidden Power free.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:25 pm

The Great Marsh X Early Afternoon X (25)

Vier tugs at the Weavile's feathery ear in an attempt to get his attention. The undead's head turns sharply to the side and they start to descend.
    "There, are you sure?" Eleroo sounds and looks uncomfortable.
    Vier wonders if it is because he's worried about Seek or because he's not used to climbing on Zhen as he was. His claws seem to be digging in pretty tightly. That didn't matter though, Zhen couldn't feel a small thing like that.
    Either way it seemed Eleroo had worked up some courage. Vier quite liked the tan-furred Eevee. He had been willing to listen instead of abandon them to the undead and now he was showing commendable bravery.
    "Lets go!"
    With a soft sigh to himself the Cubone wraps his arms tightly around the Weavile's neck. He wasn't sure that Zhen even needed to breathe but he seems to be breathing more heavily. It can't be because of the weight, Zhen never noticed things like that for long.
    As his head turns towards the concrete block in the marshland Vier sees his pupil has dilated.
    "Are you getting hungry?" He quietly asks the undead.
    There is no reply. There was never any reply.
    "You can eat soon. You can tear into that grass type and eat him all up." Vier smiles and runs his short fingers through the soft fur on the Weavile's head.
    He had caught the scent. It wouldn't be long until all hell broke loose.

Zhen's crescent shaped claws twitched. He inhales deeply through his nose and out through his mouth. His teeth like splinters of light gleam beneath their thin coating of blood. He has the scent now. Before it had been tangled up in similar heavy smells of decay and vegetation but now he had caught the strange chemical tang that characterized his prey.
    He was hungry now. It hurt in his stomach, more like a physical wound than any natural hunger. His limbs were numb, his head was numb. The pain was centered in his midriff. It was the only pain he truly felt anymore.
    The Weavile's blood red eyes dilate. He starts to pant. Vier's last order is still ringing in his head, erasing the pallid babble of Vier's current words.
    Kill it. Eat it!
    Ignoring the weight on his back Zhen leaps down to the thick grass surrounding the concrete box. Tiny bits of rusting metal peek through the long grass, remnants of rails back when this station would have been in use. Now it was covered in spots of rust and the bright paint had faded and peeled. Vines overgrown from the nearby trees looped over it and hid it from easy sight.
    There is nothing here to indicate it has been touched since the human abandoned it. Nothing but the rotted leaf and chemical scent Zhen picks up from the holes in the rusted metal.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:52 am

Great Marsh | Noon |  49

The Sceptile grins. His mouth opens at the strangled gasps for breath. His claws tighten, nearly cutting through the skin and a tiny whimper of pleasure oozes from between his jaws.
    This is so very exciting. He can feel the bubbling warm sensation of pure fun starting to fill him.
    This is how he liked his prey. Defiant at first, unable to accept their fate. The true pleasure of these moments was in breaking them.
    It was easy enough to just squeeze and squeeze...
    A sudden crackling pain runs up his arm to his wounded chest. His muscles contract with the energy and his jaws click together.
    Angrily he flings the Eevee across the room. Putting his claws in his mouth he sucks at the tiny electric burns that now speckle his hand.
    Instead of a whimper of pain a tiny chuckle creeps past his fingers. The chuckle grows inside him, shoulders starting to shake, until it is a full-blown laugh. He throws back his shoulders and laughs loudly at the broken ceiling.
    "That hurt!"
    Oh he is getting far too excited! Sade draws in a breath and exhales it slowly in a long feral hiss.
    "It's been so long since something last hurt me! Oh, I'm getting shivers." He wraps his arms around himself and grins widely.
    Once again he moves from a self-absorbed ecstasy to a violent rage.
    "Come on, try it again!" He screeches.
    His claws come down hard on the Eevee's helmet. It rings from the force of the blow as he strikes down with both hands.
    "Come on!" He shrieks happily.
    He kicks the tan furred Eevee hard and starts to rain blows down on her. The Helmet rings and he draws back one hand glowing with a cutting edge.
    His red eyes glitter with excitement as he brings the Crush Claw down with an audible crack.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Sep 24, 2014 12:59 pm

Great Marsh|Noon (2)

Shenron knelt down on all fours curling his tail around to shield his flame from the trees under his wing. He could hear something. Something out of the ordinary from the natural noise. Unless he was finally losing his mind. Shenron slipped through the mud coming around the side of the large building. He hadn't been inside so curse the Legends above he didn't check there first... The great Charizard shook any leftover mud from his feet and his toes before pressing the side of his head on the wall. " I don't hear anything... Hm" Shenron jumped using his wings to propel him to the top of the building and looked for an opening. If not he would make one. It was not sensible to charge in all guns blazing through the front door. Even a brute should know that right? But he was no brute anyway. Shenron picked at the roof with his claws trying to shred the metal roofing but all it did was cut the soft undersides. "Hmm... Well I'm no welder but here goes" He licked his lips and made a simple o shape with his middle claw and "thumb" before spitting a controlled Flamethrower through it. The aged decaying metal burned easily making the rectangular cut soft and easy to work with. Shenron wiped his paws off before digging into cut with his claws. Who knows what could be inside granted there wasn't concrete under this.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:49 pm

|Great Marsh|Noon|1(1)|

Whispers fluttered across the musty leaves of the swamps canopy of trees. Fresh decay carried itself on the breeze, assaulting the nostrils of the recently infected Galvantula as she scurried across cobwebs decorating the marshes large trees. Toxic Shock's fur bristled with building static as she reconized the sickly scent of rotting flesh. Others with the sickness were here, close by too. Pedipalps clacking together the Elespider hissed, crawling hastily towards the origin of the disgusting odor through the thick plant life of the swamp. Easily avoiding the mud, the disturbed Galvantula clammered up the side of an abandoned human building. Hatred for humanity boiled like heated iron as her clawed toes dug into the side of the concrete building. Muffled voices came from inside causing Toxic Shock's curiousity grow. Peeking in through a simple multiplated plexi-glass window, the Elespider's rage grew at the site of a clearly ill Sceptile hurting a young Eevee came into view.

Bile rose in the females hidden mouth. Such a despicable beast to attack innocent children that oversized plant lizard was. Intense rage washed over the infected Galvantula as she clammered over the foliage towards the back of the man made structure. Electricity continued to build in Toxic Shock's fur as she made her way towards an unfortified wooden door. "How pointless to make a sturdy shelter only to give it a paper door," the aggrivited Elespider hissed, clicking her mandibles together. With disgust and fury Toxi easily splintered the wooden blockade with her front claws before skittering inside the building. Finding her target was not a difficult task, with six eyes and a decent sense of smell the motherly Galvantula soon locked onto her target. The sick grass dinosaur was even more revolting up close as blood dripped over its sharp beak, filling the stale, swampy air with the scent of decay. 

A painful crack filled the Elespider's non-existant ears, clouding her remaining judgement in a haze of unadulterated fury. Toxic Shock barred the entrance she had just come through with an electrified webbing, leaving only one other escape for the vile, child hunting monster. Rising up on her hind legs to make herself appear larger and more intimidating, Toxic Shock rushed forward in blind rage, pedipalps cracking together as the air about the tarantula like Pokemon thickens with sparking static electricity. "Leave the child alone and pick on someone your own size!" Toxi snarled at Sade as she lunged. Despite her rage fueled haze, Toxic Shock was still well aware of the danger unleashing an Electro Web or Thunder on the Sceptile could be. Instead she settled for Bug Bite, her powerful jaws sinking into the lizards leg if only for an instant before she recoiled at the foul taste. 

It might not have done a large amount of damage to the nasty beast but Toxic Shock wasn't trying to kill it outright, not yet at least. She simply desired to distract it from its assault on the young Eevee. Rearing up again the Elespider braced for a counter attack from Sade with a determined expression in all six of her eyes. This monster would injure the children no more, not if Toxi had anything to say about it.

(Kaze has given me permission for Toxic Shock to use Bug Bite on Sade. Let me know if I need to edit anything. Looking forward to spending time on this team.)
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:16 pm

Eleroo 40 | Seek 31

It worked, it worked! The Sceptiles fingers loosen for a mere moment before tightening once more, a loud choke coming from the teased Eevee before being chucked across the room. Oxygen-starved she has no strength to fight or attempt to soften her landing as she skids across a dirty table. Arbitrary objects of all sorts are thrown to the ground, a glass cup breaks as she tumbles over it and to the floor. The world was spinning but there is finally a moment to suck in a sweet lungful of air while her teeth clench in pain. ..run you idiot. With sluggish strokes of her paws the kit bats the air aimlessly, too disorientated to stand. A kick of her hindpaw tilts her over onto her shoulder and Seek immediately squeals in pain. Eyes snapping to the source shock floods her thoughts as she sees the blood pouring from behind her shoulder, a large piece of glass falling from the wound and clattering to the ground.

Breathless pants turn to panicked ones. It hadnt even tried to hurt her that time and yet it did more damage then she had! I cant beat this thing.. A disturbed cackling comes to ear and the youths blood turns to ice. "That hurt!" Why was it laughing?! What was funny about that?? The crazed look in its eyes, the smile on its face.. It was insane. It was straight up insane. A real nutjob from a loony bin and she had become its unfortunate prey. "That hurt!" She hisses as it does, unable to hide her own panic. Im so screwed. Scrambling to her paws, pain firing from her shoulder, the Eevee doesnt take her eyes off the Grass Type. "It's been so long since something last hurt me! Oh, I'm getting shivers." It enjoyed that? Oh gods it was getting closer again. Scuttling backward Seek makes no ground, held in place by papers beneath her that fly forward with each step she takes. Dammit! "Come on, try it again!" Curling into a tight ball her entire form shakes as a hard blow hits her only defense- her helmet. Head pounding and skull aching sound muffles over, only the vibration of her helmet becoming audible as it rings in her ears. Why couldnt it of just eaten me..

It strikes again and again, her thoughts drifting away as a haze comes over her. Bang. If it didnt smash her skull in first.. Bang. It would surely hit her somewhere less vulnerable then her face. Bang. Im gonna die here. "Come on!" CRACK. What was that? Her skull? Her brains, her life? The little awareness she had through the haze lets the Eevee feel the warm blood running down her face.

They stop before some ancient looking building. Plants, climbers and other vegetation have overtaken it after all the year of neglect. The child sniffs, not to inhale the deep planty scent that clings heavy to the air but to squash down his sadness and tears. Seek was in here? Even the soft, squishy ground can not hold his paws down. They shift uncomfortably, a sudden spurt of energy coming to him with the anticipation. They had to go, they had to hurry! What if she needed them right now. The Weavile is sniffing around, probably looking for something important, but the child can not wait. His paws move even more, lifting higher and sinking lower with each step. There wasn't time for this! An odd color catches his eye, out of place against the very green, brown, and grey background. Orange? Squinting to get a better look Eleroo gasps as it comes into focus, a Charizard burning the very building Seek was said to be in! No, you cant!

He cant wait around any longer. Hunches wiggling without a thought the Eevee goes bursting into the building, barreling through the Sceptile-sized hole in door with ease. "Seek!" He yowls, sprinting down the stairs and forcing his eyes to take in the horrible sights: The Grass thing was in here as well as a gigantic spider. Was it trying to feed her to the spider?? No! There is reddish spot on the ceiling as it heats up, the Charizard would be here any moment to burn them to death. Oh Arceus there wasnt enough time to dilly dally. Seek, Seek, where is Seek! There! On the ground by the Sceptile is a little scrap of brown fur with.. blood?? No.. no we cant be too late! Scurrying down the steps and across the ground the kit skids to a halt before his friend. "Seek!" He gapes, shaky vision locking on the wounds on both her shoulder and forehead. Her fur was so dirty, helmet broken, bleeding... Only the soft rise and fall of her flank tells him she alive, the distant look in her slitted blue eyes a lie. Prodding her side he can feel the warm crimson stain his pads. A fist closes around his heart.

She was hurt. She was hurt! Eleroo starts to shake, not in fear or sorrow but something else entirely. The brown fox turns on the spot staring down the Sceptile with a new spark in his eye. "You.. you hurt her!" He barks, tiny claws sliding out. "You hurt Seek!" Purple-with-red splotchy bile builds in the back of his throat, a low uncharacteristically dark growl bubbling through it. "Ele.. roo.." The female whines behind him but the male Eevee does not hear. "How could you!" With a thrust of his head Eleroo spits the foul Toxic at the Grass Type and charges. Sure he was small and weak, sure he would probably get himself killed, but he wouldn't stand for this!
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:20 pm

The Great Marsh X Early Afternoon X (26)

"Seek!"
    "Don't run ahead!" Vier calls out in a panic as he struggles down from Zhen's shoulders.
    "You don't know if she's safe!"
    The tiny normal type is desperate though and completely ignores the cubone.
    Zhen growls deep in his throat, already turning to track the moving target. Vier grabs one red ear and pulls hard, forcibly turning the Weavile's head away. He jabs his club into the hole in the rusted door. It clinks on metal and the door opens all the way.
    Vier fires an Ice Beam blindly into the darkness. It hits the opposite wall and crackles as it freezes the innocent patch of concrete beneath a layer of ice. The gleam of the move illuminates the scene in front of him. Something large has landed on the roof, he can see claws digging through it and the fading glow of a great heat. The Sceptile is backing away with claws raised aggressively from a massive bug type and on the floor is...
    "Seek!" Eleroo wails as he catches sight of the other Eevee.
    There's debris scattered around her from where she has been thrown hard against a table. Vier can see glass and swallows hard.
    There's blood trickling over the floor.
    "You.. you hurt her!" Eleroo nearly screams at the Sceptile. Despite the other danger's in the room he seems to have eyes only for the grass type. Vier is shocked. The little Eevee had always been so calm, now he had snapped and was challenging a stronger pokemon over twice his size.
    "You hurt Seek!" His growl bubbles and Vier feels another stab of concern for him.
    "Ele.. roo.." Seek whines.
    "How could you!" Eleroo spits a blob of a liquid Vier guesses is poisonous at the Sceptile's still smirking face.

Zhen's ears twitch as he shoulders aside the metal doors. There is a multitude of sights and sounds but they pale in comparison to the smell that runs straight from his nose to his stomach.
    Blood.
    Blood. Blood. Blood. Bloodbloodbloodbloodbloodbloodblood!
    Pulling down the bandages from his scarred and twisted face the ice type hisses. His teeth gleam under the thin layer of red. His exposed claws flex and turn to show their cutting edge.
    He crouches low against the ground briefly then leaps at the closest moving thing.
    "Zhen no!" A voice says and he feels something clinging at his leg.
    Without looking down he kicks it away. The metal door rings like a gong as the thing hits it and the undead Weavile leaps forwards.
    With a feral hiss his claws crave through the old table in an attempt to reach the scent of blood.
    Both exposed eyes gleam the bright red of a true undead. There are two standing between him and his prey.
    Putting himself between the blood scent and his opponents he declares his intentions with a deep rumbling growl before he leaps forwards with intent to slice both of them to ribbons. Something wet splashes his shoulder and runs down his back, unnoticed in the heat of the moment.

((OOC: Zhen is on a rampage now and just got in the way of the Toxic attack.))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:43 pm

Great Marsh | Noon |  50

The Sceptile's grin only gets wider as his test subject slumps under his blows, apparently unable to fight any more.
    "Not so feisty any more are you kitten? He says with a smirk as he raises his claw for another False Swipe.
    The noise of splintering wood makes him pause. In the next moment a massive bug type is forcing its way through the noticed side door, fur sparking with electricity as it rushes him.
    "Leave the child alone and pick on someone your own size!" It snarls and lunges at him.
    It sinks its fangs into the meat of his thigh, the attack causing a tiny spark of delightful pain as it punctures the skin. It lets go before the bright blood starts welling up.
    "And here I thought spiders ate their own young." Sade snarls under his breath as he is forcibly dragged from his fun.
    Sade hisses at the spider and fans out his tail in an attempt to look intimidating. He holds his bladed arms at right angles ready for a slash.
    "This is mine place!" He snarls at the Galvantula, hoping to scare it off so he can continue his experiment. However the massive spider does not appear deterred and there is a noise from the door.
    Quickly Sade jerks his head towards it, noting a spot of heat on the roof as he does so. Curses, he always got too caught up in his fun. His position's been compromised.
    "Seek!" The brown-furred kit skitters in.
    For a moment he stands shocked at the matted bloody fur of his sibling. Sade finds himself tempted to lob a Leech Seed at the already frail looking child and let nature run its course. The presence of the Cubone and his barely-contained undead pet stops him from making a move. He was already outnumbered.
    "You.. you hurt her!" Sade blinks cooly at the sudden burst of hostility in his eyes. "You hurt Seek!"
    "Sure did." Sade replies unabashed.
    "Ele.. roo.." His test subject whimpers.
    Still alive. Pity it didn't look like he'd get to finish the job.
    "How could you!"
    "Quite easily actually." Sade replies before he realizes the Eevee has launched a Toxic attack. He is expecting the poisonous liquid to hit head-on while he is confined in the small space but instead it impacts the shoulder of the charging Weavile. The tips of its claws gouge into his shoulder. His labcoat tears and so does the skin beneath it. Its red eyes are angry but curiously blank. It had given in to the blood lust Sade realized with a smirk.
    His own red eyes flicker to the broken door.
    "It's been fun but au revoir~" He says chirpily as he drops to all fours and makes a running leap out the door for safety. There would always be more test subjects. His skin was not as easily replaceable.

((OOC: Leaving post))

Last edited by Kaze on Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Sun Oct 05, 2014 10:37 pm

Great Marsh|Afternoon (3)

Shenron snarled and ripped the metal away after a sufficient amount of it had crumpled and pulled from the heat. He cautiously looked down into the hole craning his semi-long neck around to see. "What in the world..? Not wasting another moment, the Charizard dropped in with a loud thud on impact with the steady decaying floor. His eyes narrowed at the fleeing Sceptile dressed in the garb of a human and his suspicions were near immediately confirmed. The scent above all else. Blood didn't hide in the foresty scent well. Shenron was an apex predator afterall and blood couldn't hide from him at all in any sort of environment save for water. then there was the Weavile who had kicked the little Cubone aside. A Flamethrower began to build in his throat with small embers licking at his lips and taunt jowls. "Stand down Weavile... You and the Sceptile are at a firm disadvantage" That came out a bit more growly then he intended. The perks of being a large fiery freakbeast dragon. His wings spread to the full extent to make him appear larger and the snarl on his face seemed to be holding true. Today was a bad day to be infected and in Shenron's way...
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:36 pm

|Great Marsh|Afternoon|2 (2)

Spitting out the Sceptile's foul blood, Toxic Shock looked around, skittering back as she noticed the arrival of others but, stayed close to the Eevee that the demon had attacked just in case. The others came in with shouts of anger and sorrow, calling for what she assumed to be the Eevee.

"Seek!"
    "You.. you hurt her!"
    "You hurt Seek!"
    "How could you!"
    Another Eevee shouted frantically with concern and disdain.

"Zhen no!" A young Cubone protests as he clearly infected companion starts to fall into a frenzy.

So much noise, so many vibrations beneath her feet. The Elespider stopped listening, barely paying mind to the fleeing plant dinosaur. Another being entered from the ceiling, and hit the floor, causing violent shudders of the earth under Toxic Shock. Enough was enough, there was far too much going on for her to think even just a moment of silence would be nice. "ENOUGH!" She screeched, her voice carrying the command with a dominence only a mother could show. Tough love had always been Toxic Shock's way of rasing her children; what with having at least twenty. 

Memories of the past started to crawl at the edges of her vision, young spiderlings, and her deceased soul mate, Teral. 'Not now' Toxi hissed to herself, turning away from the group she closed her eyes. Taking a few deep breaths, Toxi allowed herself to relax and returned her gaze to the group. "Sorry for that small outburst, I am just tired, sore and used to the silence. So the shouting and screaming is very hard on me. Please forgive me. Is the Eevee all right?" Toxic Shock apologized, regaining her composure. Hoping that they would not notice her own sickness.

(Sorry for taking so long everyone. I've had a rough time the past week or so. So I apologize if the posting quality isn't amazing at least it's something.)
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:56 pm

|Great Marsh|Afternoon|1

It was supposed to be a bright sunny day, yet the long serpent like body of a female dragonair didn't think just that. She was weary of being in the air for to long, the black birds would take notice and try to attack again. Amitiel stayed high in the clouds to hide her very noticeable color pallet on her scales, and the gold glimmer from the rings. Large angel like wings upon her head flapping with what little grace they could as she was internally panicked, keep an eye for from darkness. Before feeling a change down before, looking down as she hovered there for a second. The landscaping had changed once more to a marsh like area, the scent was heavy in the air as she descended.

Looking around quickly for any signs of undead before quickly noticing a green reptile like creature running out of a building of some sort. Tilting her head as she watched it before it was gone from view, it was wearing something white like old human clothing. Covered in blood, the dragonair swallowed back bile that crept up in her throat as she hovered just above the sickening earth before moving oh so cautiously to the building that it had just come out of. Expecting to be attacked as she flew up the wall to a noticeably large hole in the roof of it, looking down into the gloom.

Voices, there were voices down there, adjusting to the darkness with her eyes as her wing like ears picked up more details. "ENOUGH!" a strong female voice carried above the others, were they fighting to use that sort of tone. Amitiel didn't like the fighting and violence that usually came with those words after, or maybe they were fighting with that sceptile. Looking around in the distance again for it, just in case. Before quietly entering the building through the hole where bodies of other pokemon came into form. Most noticeably the large imposing charizard, mind instantly going to a powerful dragon that could maybe help at dragons den. No he would not care for such trivial task, looking around the others. A strange spider like pokemon was next having no idea what type of pokemon it was or really any other pokemon here.

The one that Amitel quickly takes notice of was a small wounded eevee, not moving. Dead?, no it couldn't be dead or why would the spider pokemon be trying to protect it. Looking around seeing a dark shape of a weavile, instantly freezing. A flash back of the den and this creature ripping apart and freezing her friends, shaking her head vision away seeing it go on a rampage. A small electric current forming around her serpent like body, before a thunder wave pulses into the general direction of the black creature.

(Hey guys, pleased to be on the team. Kaze up to you how you want this to work with the thunder wave. *Edit* Kaze gave the go ahead to hit with Thunder wave* )
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:12 pm

Eleroo 41 | Seek 32

The small scrap of brown fur hiss as threateningly as someone of his stature can. No, no he would not stand for this! That thing not only kittennapped Seek but he hurt her when she had done nothing to him. She was innocent and he went and caused her pain. Pink tongue pressing against the roof of his mouth as he hisses Eleroo charges forward to strike the Seceptile, fully prepared to batter it with his tiny claws when something jumps in front of him. !! Surprised by the Weviles proximity he must make a quick scurry to the right so not to be stepped on. A small hissing sounds reaches near-deaf eyes and the Eevee winces as he sees his attack could not do the same- he hit a teammate!

Though Zhen doesnt seem to notice the mere knowledge that he had injured his alley froze the youth. The anger on the fox's face remains, fur standing on end and tail fully fluffed out. While his paws may be rooted to the spot he was still fully aware. Hissing and spitting to cheer on the Weavile a tiny heart flutters as the Grass Type starts to retreat, "It's been fun but au revoir~" Yes, it trying to leave! They had won! The excitement was short lived, a massive thud popping the child off the ground for a moment. His brown gaze swiftly looks forward, catching sight of the spider he had only vaguely noticed and another massive shape. Not the Charizard! There is no sign of purple on its bright scales but its presence riles him further. "Go away!" Eleroo squeaks, eyes searching for Vier for back up. They land on the creamy-brown shape.. oh legends no! "Vier!" He squeals in an even higher voice, paws dancing against the concrete until a shard of glass stabs deep in one of his pads. No more hurting! Someone would have to pay for hurting him too! The dark shape of a Shadow Ball begins to form before his muzzle, aimed at no one but moments from being launched- "ENOUGH!" His attention lapses, the power going wield at the attack fetters away and explodes on itself.

Residue stings in his eyes but Eleroo wince through to see the angry? face of the massive spider. Was she going to dish out the punishment? Distrust echos through his ears, no no no Vier would tell him who hurt him, he wouldn't let the spider do it. Backpedaling over the shards of glass until he is next to Seek the child doesnt take his eyes off the insect. She was coming around!

Shaking her head out the Eevee's world is spinning. Her helmet topples to the ground, a new, large crack running up the front of it. That.. could of been me.. Her trainer was still protecting her from beyond the grave. Thank you. Pain crawls through her shoulder but Seek is more focused on the form next to her. Eleroo was okay.. her vision blurs with fresh tears. "Eleroo!" She whines, forcing her way up until she could tackle him in a hug. Oh legends he was okay.. he had come to help her and he was still okay. "Sorry for that small outburst, I am just tired, sore and used to the silence. So the shouting and screaming is very hard on me. Please forgive me. Is the Eevee all right?" A voice interrupts her reunion. How dare it! But instead of her usual sassy remake the Eevee presses low, her brown shape blurring into Eleroos. What was that thing?! Was it here for her too? Her head tilts to the side. Tired of the noise, hard time shouting.. was it not aware of what had just happened?! Her teeth grit against one another but no words come out. "Youre okay.." Eleroo whines with his face pressed into her mane, indirectly answering the spiders question. "I was so scared.."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Oct 17, 2014 10:11 pm

The Great Marsh X Early Afternoon X (27)

The swift blow to the solar plexus knocks the wind from Vier's lungs and he collides with the closed door. His helmet rings like a struck bell as he collapses. Saliva drips from his jaws as he struggles to breathe. Open-mouthed not a noise came out as he tried to breathe. All at once he can breathe again and he breathes in with a long desperate gasp for air.
    Vier slowly cracks open an eye. He can taste the harsh metallic warmth of blood in his mouth. The Cubone slowly raises his hand. He had bitten his lip. Vier blinks the blurriness away until the smear of red on his hand comes into focus. His head is ringing and his side hurts. He's going to have bright purple bruising running down his side once the pain dies down.
    The small ground type coughs and spits out a glob of bloodied saliva across the concrete floor.
    "Zhen..." He croaks and coughs.
    It hurts but he can stop here. He reaches out and his stubby fingers brush bone. His club.
    He carefully draws in closer and feels the familiar weight of dry bone against his bloodied palm. He pushes himself up with it as the room goes to hell. He catches sight of the flicker of white coat as
    "Zhen!" He cries out loud and pushes himself up using the club. The charizard, the spider, now a snake. He forces himself into motion despite the aching of his side.
    "Don't you dare hurt him!" The ground type screams.
    The Thunder wave is drawn to the club of bone and crackles into harmlessness against the ground. Vier spreads his arms and glares with his dark eyes.
    "Nobody touch him!"
    A dribble of saliva drips onto his shoulder.

Blood. Zhen smells blood.
    His pupils are shrunken to the point it is hard to focus on more than one thing at a time. His gaze is focused with intensity on the scent of blood so close. Skin, bone, skull. His gaze flickers from place to place until it lands on the smear of red across one tan hand. A dribble of saliva oozes from his twisted lips and lands on the cubone's the shoulder. The cries of the others blend into the static hiss between his ears. All that exists to him is the scent and the sight.
    He reaches down.
    Red. Red. Red. Red blood on tan skin, on white snow. It smells like snow and he can feel the cold. His claws close on Vier's shoulders and lifts it up. The red...His eyes focus on the tiny trickle of blood oozing from beneath the mask of bone. Red...
    His claw tighten, holding his prey fast. He doesn't see the look of terror in the Cubone's eyes. All there was in the world was him and that tiny trickle of blood. Red. He remembered red blood on white snow. Red meant life.
    Zhen's mouth opens wide and his teeth gleam like splinters of glass in his bloodied gums.
    With a sharp crack Vier's club hits the side of his head and wrenches it to the side.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Oct 20, 2014 4:25 pm

Marsh Team|Afternoon (4)

Shenron roared now angry beyond comprehension. It fled. The lizard ran. Before he could ask a single thing. No no... This was not happening. Completely ignoring the chaos around him including the Eevee who clearly wanted him to go away, Shenron stomped out the door searching for the long gone Sceptile. His Outrage peaking almost before he sat on the muddy ground and snorted. Gone. Like any other lead. The infected Weavile he encountered first and mercilessly tortured for information was dead and gone. A trail of "intelligent" undead had now stopped cold with the Sceptile leaving. But wait. 

The Weavile inside... 

Shenron cracked his knuckles and growled. That one he would keep alive. On a leash. It would tell him where its disease came from. Who started it and why. Surely all these demons knew! They would tell him and be quick about it. He would see an end to it all...
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Tue Oct 21, 2014 2:18 pm

|Great Marsh|Afternoon|3|

Toxi watched as despite her outburst and subsequent apology the others continued about their own things. The Eevee's whispered between themselves, the Charizard continued to silently scan the room, eyes fixated on the Weavile for Celebi only knows what reason, and the Weavile simply slobbered over the poor Cubone. "Perhaps there is no reasoning with you lot but I believe now would be a good idea to cease your shenanigans so we can fortify this building as shelter in case that vile plant lizard comes back." The Elespider offered, mandibles clacking slightly as she spoke. As content as Toxi would have been to settle down and relax knowing there were others that could look out for once she knew full well how the undead worked, she was becoming one of them. If prey let it's guard down the undead would strike, and there would be casualties not even Toxic Shock could prevent; just like she failed to protect her family.

A quiet sob fought it's way free of the electric tarantula as memories slowly flooded back to her. The room in her vision shimmered slightly, becoming a wooded area. Little spiderlings crawled feebly across the grass, bringing a heartfelt smile to the Galvantula. Nearby the gentle heat of the Charizard's flame mimicked that of her lost lover Teral. "Teral..." Toxi whispered sadly in her delusional state. Part of her knew this was all a lie but Toxic Shock's mind was slowly losing all logical reasoning to the infection. It frustrated her deeply to know that she was going what one might call insane, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Sighing in defeat, Toxic Shock visibly crumpled to the ground and sobbed despite feeling the tiny legs of her children crawling over her.

"Toxi my love, what is wrong?" She heard the soothing voice of Teral ask. Without thinking about the consequences she replied to the delusion "My hallucinations are getting worse...Please leave me alone..." 

(sorry if it's not that great this time around. I'm tired and stressed, my birthday is in three days but so is my deceased friend's so forgive me if my writing isn't the best.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Oct 21, 2014 6:52 pm

The Great Marsh || Afternoon

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Molly was nearly crying. It had been weeks since she had felt the cool waters on her skin. The few sparse rains in her travels only barely kept her dense fur hydrated. Over the long days her skin had become brittle and chaffed, painful with each slight movement of her tiny body. Despite being mostly consisted of thick mud and dirt water the moisture around her was effectively re-hydrating her, gentle liquid trickling through clumps of tangled fur. She couldn't care less about the slight red that tinted her bath--she needed this.

"ENOUGH!" Of course, her own little moment had to be interrupted. The sharp, sudden word rang out from the distance which caused the Azurill to nearly leap out from the bog waters. Crawling onto sturdier grounds the child shook the excess moisture from her pelt, large clumps of mud still tightly clung onto her blue fur. With a short huff and blink of her eyes Molly neared the source of the voice, cautious in her movements and eyes observant for any sign of foes. The short claws of her feet sunk into the earth beneath her as she walked, her puff of a tail solemnly dragged behind her.

It wasn't long before she caught sight of a magenta through the thick brush. She scoffed, although secretly thankful for the mud that clung to her form--at least she wasn't as easy to spot! She shifted from her place, squinting to see a blurred brown and tan form a few metres away. Molly struggled to see, her place in the undergrowth a too awkward angle to catch better sight of her being of interest. It wasn't long until she stretched too far to see, tumbling forward and out of the brush head-first before disgracefully landing on her face. She groaned, fur on end with hostility to those who surrounded her in case they were foes.

She got up slowly. No sudden movements. Molly's last wish was to have a grave in a dirty marsh, despite the idea of eternally being in water becoming more tempting by the day. The Azurill spoke low, baring her teeth. "Friend or foe?"

[ooc: good to be on the team.]
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu Oct 23, 2014 5:34 pm

|Great Marsh|Afternoon|2

The female serpent like pokemon blinked as the attack on the cubone her rage only raising higher for the dark ice type pokemon. as she unleashed the thunder wave to stop it from hurting anyone else, only to have the electric wave drained and subdued by the same cubone. frightened by her own rage and fear of what she just did she quickly fled through the hole she came in through without really anyone noticing her

(Leaving post, as permission to leave early from Mew. Sorry it sucked balls had a better post and it got lost)

Last edited by Requiem on Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:37 pm

The Great Marsh X Early Afternoon X (28)

Vier breathes heavily as he glares up at the Weavile with his dark eyes. A smear of blood so dark it's nearly black runs across the head of his club. A drip of it, tar-like and congealing, runs from the thin cut in the Dark Type's cheek. Defiantly the Cubone glares upward as he pants for breath. The Weavile's grip loosens at it raises one curled claw past its twisted lip. With care it strokes away the trickle of blood and opens his mouth. The purple stump of its cut tongue waggles in an attempt to lick up the blood.
    "Put me down." The Ground Type softly orders.
    The blood red eyes turn away from the Cubone and slowly lower him to the ground.
    "Kneel." Vier demands coldly.
    The Weavile's legs collapse from under him.
    Ignoring the rest of room Vier pulls up the bandages and lashes them tightly around the Ice Type's scarred snout. Zhen's uncovered eye is completely blank.
    "There, isn't that better?" Vier hums. "I promise we'll find you something good to eat soon."
    He wipes his split lip, tasting the thick warmth of the dripping blood. His dark eyes are cold as he reaches out and lightly strokes the Weavile's crest of red.
    Turning to the others he gives a small smile.
    It's o.k. now, see? Everything's o.k."

The shock echoes through Zhen's skull. With the blow his concentration is lost. The bright flaring red of his hunger fades into the blank white static. He can no longer remember what it was he was supposed to be doing. The dark red on his fingers...It meant something once but now the meaning is lost. He tries to stick out his tongue and lick away the smear but it won't move.
    Strange.
    Even that tiny stab of curiosity has begun to fade. With care he puts down what he is holding. The white noise flares and grows until it is filling all the space between his ears. The command blends into the background and he finds his legs folding under him. His eyes lose their focus. The feeling of cloth being wrapped around him is so faint it is nearly unnoticeable. The numbness seeps over his claws to his core. The faint trail of red is gone and now he standing alone in the blizzard of white, feeling its cold sap his soul.
    Another part of the undead dies.
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Great Marsh|Afternoon (5)

Shenron snorted a puff of smoke escaping his nostrils. if the Cubone pup had such control over the Weavile, he saw no point in agitating the creature with burning interrogation. Shenron's stomach groaned painfully reminding him of a task he forgot to do before his arrival. Find food. Leaving those inside the structure to their own devices, the large Charizard stomped off searching the trees for berries or Combee hives. There was no way to eat any prey animals safely anymore. In fact it made Shenron worry for his freckled trainer and how whiny and sick she would get if she went without some kind of meat but would not stoop to eating Rattata or any sort of bug Josh captured for her. But as he plucked a rather large hive from a tree observing it, he was reminded of how sick she used to get before they discovered her hypoglycemia and how to keep it under wraps. The hive was empty...

Shenron continued on through the marsh only finding under-ripe berries that bit sourly on his tongue and made his teeth feel fuzzy. His attention was drawn to the marsh waters seeing it dotted with crimson and muck but still something skimmed just below the surface. As much as he'd like to sink his teeth into some delicious fish, it was probably infected and better left alone...
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:13 pm

[I'm gonna pass this time. No one is really interacting with Toxic Shock so there isn't much I can do. I'm also very stressed so I don't really feel like working out a post on a time crunch.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:22 pm