Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+11
Starbits
Min
Catalyst
Storm
Silverishness
Drago
renegade
Abysswalker
Un_kébécois
Suicune
Fox
15 posters

The ILEX Team

Anonymous

The ILEX Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The ILEX Team

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 11:28 am

(OOC: Sorry, there is nothing I could do right now. I can maybe make a reply in the morning after all of the team comes back into the well because Rain is asleep right now.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Near Slowpoke Well/Night (3)

The keystone started bleeding...first from the dot like eyes as if crying, than from the mouth...it started with small drips but slowly bleeding more and more. A vortex slowly started to rise and and grow from the Keystone followed by several orbs of different sizes...theses orbs had faces frozen in anger and hatred, horrorifying screams, or taking the form of skulls. Finally it's true face is revealed when a crooked mouth and two large barelly triangle eyes appear, it's face would remind the skull of a deadly entity...even the most innocent or the strong willed knew just by looking in it's eyes that this Spiritomb was more than mischief...It's souls were cursed as much as the pokemon itself.

Ermac noticed a creature with a large head and 3 spikes on each side of it's head along with hands that weren't linked to it's body...Naturally it recognized it as a Haunter, a Ghost type pokemon. "Your aura...Interesting taste it has...Idenify yourself Gaseous Haunting one. We demand to know your identity and information about your comrades. We can surelly tell you had friends helping you, otherwise you wouldn't be as healthy as you are.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:39 pm

Near Slowpoke Well| Night (26)

He was still wary of the Mighteyena at his side; the seemingly undead who suddenly started to talk and think cohesively, and the appearance of a skull-bearing Espeon, who was staring at them like she had seen a ghost...and standing between them and the safety of the well.
    Plague knew one thing for certain; that it was not safe out in the open.
    We have to get back inside; infected will be coming out soon... he thought to himself as he saw the moon slowly rising from the corner of his eye.

He held his ground, fully facing the masked pokemon.
    "Who are you?...What do you want?" Plague barked.
    His voice was raspy, and not as loud as he anticipated. He wasn't used to raising his voice so often- he was more accustomed to lurking and listening to others speak instead.

Suddenly, a ragged screech came from deep within Ilex Forest, making Plague jump. He looked towards the source of the sound with wide eyes, then back at the others.
    His heart started to pump quicker as his thoughts rushed back to the ravaging monster that had attacked them earlier.
    Could that thing be hunting us?...

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:21 am

Slowpoke well | Night (20)

As the odd keystons started shaking, Xander knew he was right to back off and get the farest possible from that rock. But something was wrong there: Not only the odd keystone rapidly got covered in blood, but it seems to actually drip FROM THE ROCK! As Xander wondered if it was human or Pokémon blood, orbs of greenish light began to float out of thr keystone. Their angry and desperated faces could only tell that the Pokémon who'll emerge from them will be not only powerful, but nasty as well, if not completly insane. He knew that he'll have to act cautiously, or the consequences could be... lethals.

Xander watched as the Spiritomb get together. Strangely enough, the first thing he said was something about his aura:"Your aura...Interesting taste it has." it firstly said, which confuse the Haunter a bit. Then, it continued:"Idenify yourself Gaseous Haunting one. We demand to know your identity and information about your comrades. We can surelly tell you had friends helping you, otherwise you wouldn't be as healthy as you are." Xander thought about what to answer to the creature. Lying isn't an option, because if it finds out, it would likely goes nuts and kill everybody in sight. He had the responsability to watch over the Minum still in his hands, so he couldn't take any risks. Xander answered: "My name is Xander. The only Comrade I can talk you about is Plague, the weird looking Umbreon outside. As for the other, in truth, we haven't been there for a long time, so I don't know much about them, I'm afraid..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:40 pm

Near Slowpoke Well||Night

Cerberus looked off in the direction of the forest after hearing something dreadful. “What was that?” He said. Finally his mind was off of his injuries and so he somewhat forgot about them, though he would feel them again once he lost track of what that thing was. Whatever was out there, it looked like it got the Umbreon pretty spooked that it seemed to have forgotten about the Espeon.

He tried to back up from the source of the sound, but as soon as he put pressure on one of his back legs he stopped. The Mightyena clenched his teeth together as to not holler in pain and agony, and he tried not to fall over once again, though it was difficult to stay afoot. He needed something that he could use to stop his chest from bleeding, he should have died from all the blood he was losing, but he seemed to be ok, for now. He once again looked at the Umbreon, trying to put on a brave face, but it kept going back to fear and pain. He asked the Umbreon once again, “What made that sound?”

Last edited by LostCall on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:57 am

OOC: (Sorry, I can't post anything yet because it isn't morning, and I can't expect Rain to wake up within a few minutes of being hypnotized. When a new day starts, I will post again for Rain.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 04, 2011 1:08 pm

Near Slowpoke Well/Night (4)

Ermac listened well to the words of the Haunter that said to be called Xander. He mentioned an Umbreon that would have peculiar features named Plague saying that it was his only Comrade...

Was it? Didn't Ermac heard more than just than 2 creatures? He decided to test the Haunter for a bit...Failure or Deception wouldn't be accepted."Interesting...Who is the small one in your claws? And We surelly heard others around...Reveal what you know to Us. I assume that you and Us can become short time partners...Untill Deception is met at certain point, than only one or many shall stand. the crooked grin spread wider, Ermac seemed to love the fact that he was an army in one single body.

He could analyze a person from 108 different ways and was very hard or nearly impossible to trick every single one of his souls...And Every single one of them had several ways to make a man cry. True Ermac was a worthy ally...But would his sadist nature and lack of trust towards others be good for the other pokemon around him?
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:47 pm

(Suicune has given me permission to post out of turn, since the story can't go on without a post by me.)

Near Slowpoke Well|Night
    [2]

The Umbreon had finally realized Mint was there...she couldn't tell what emotions were on his face and defiantly not what crossed his mind. The two looked so alike, which was possibly the strangest thing going on here. Was Mint merely hallucinating...? It was completely possible, with everything that had happened.

"Who are you?...What do you want?" the Umbreon barked the two questions at the scarred Espeon, who hastily responded.
    "My name....is Mint," she informed, "What I want is...oh, I don't know, nothing is ever clear anymore." Not since Evan's death. Mint held back her bitter tears, praying her grief would not dare show on her face. That Mightyena...she couldn't let it see any weakness. Hopefully it wouldn't attack her, Mint was in no shape to hold off such a powerful Pokemon....this skull wasn't helping either, but she refused to remove it. Then the Umbreon and the Mightyena would see Mint's missing eye.
    "I guess what I wanted was another living, someone to prove I wasn't alone in this...." Mint said in a low voice, echoed through the skull. "nightmare." That was a good word to describe this whole mess. Nightmarish. Hellish. Demented. The Espeon then stood up straighter, to not let any sign of exhaustion show. She did have a rebellious streak.

"But....who is he?" Mint asked, her eyes darting at the purple-furred Mightyena with that X-shaped scar on his chest and bloody claws. "He must be an Infected, I can tell.....but yet he seems calm." Mint refrained from speaking about her mistrust of Mightyenas, that was private information. Then she, too, heard that earsplitting screech.
    “What made that sound?” Mint heard the Mightyena say, but she didn't have the faintest idea.
    "Why don't we...go find out?" Mint suggested, her thin fur standing up slightly.

Last edited by Skyraven on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Oct 07, 2011 4:40 pm

Near Slowpoke Well | Night (27)

Plagues’ shoulders loosened as the Espeon told her tale. She seemed sincere; and knowing she ‘s survived this long proves that she at least has some spunk.
    "But....who is he?" she asked, her eyes falling on the wounded Mightyena.
    "He must be an Infected, I can tell.....but yet he seems calm."
    Plague sighed in confusion. “I don’t know…do you have a name?” He said, glancing at the struggling hound.
    He looks like he’s in real pain…I don’t think he’s going to even make it down the well if we don’t get him patched up…

The shriek in the forest made them all gaze into the darkness with fear.
    “What made that sound?” The mightyena said, clearly startled.
    "Why don't we...go find out?" Mint, the newcomer suggested.
    Plague shot a glance over at the Espeon and shook his head with certainty.
    “No, I know what it is, and I don’t think we should go anywhere near that…thing…again…”
    Trying to slow his breathing, he trotted closer to the two.
    “I think it’s a Tyranitar…” He said quietly.
    He shook himself, trying to get his fur to stop bristling.
    “Look, we’ll have to dispense with the pleasantries for now. We don’t want to be outside.”
    He looked at the both of them, and then said, “Mint, if you want to stay with us, then you’ll have to help me. Stay by him. I’ll be right back.”
    He darted off quickly towards the abandoned Pokemon Center, hoping they would still be alive when he got back.

Pokemon Center | Night

It was silent in the empty building, illuminated only by Plagues’ pulsating rings.
    Uh…where would it be…
    He was nervous; he didn’t like how little he could see, or not knowing if he could even find what he was looking for.
    He padded through the front room and into one of the rooms behind the counter. A small scratching sound was coming from behind an overturned bed. Plague growled as his eyes started to glow. Suddenly, a Vulpix flew out of the darkness at his face with a horrid shriek. Colliding with his face, his mask flew off and landed with a light, hollow thud a small distance away, as the Vulpix tried desperately to sink its’ teeth into his face. It’s hollow eye sockets were dripping a black gunk, and most of its’ face was already rotting off its’ skull. He was about to release a Shadow Ball when the creature suddenly started to howl in agony, then just ceased to move, collapsing on him in a dead heap.
    "What the-" Plague exclaimed, shoving the corpse off him in a hurry.

Panting, he got to his feet to retrieve his mask. He groaned in annoyance as he saw dark splotches on the beak.
    “Gross…”
    He flipped it over and lowered his head into the mask, and continued his search, trying to put the Vulpix out of mind.
    In the corner of the room, there were some beaten, large metal cases with doors on them that Plague remembered well.
    Maybe there’s still something left…
    He scratched at the doors until they opened, dropping its contents onto the floor.
    His face brightened as he saw the abundance of medical supplies- and what he was looking for!
    A small roll of immaculate gauze was sitting amongst all the objects.
    He didn’t know how to use all of the other things, but he figured the others might.
    Plague grabbed one of the larger plastic bags, emptied its contents, and stuffed as much as he could with supplies. He then grabbed up the bag with his mouth and dragged it out to the others.

Near Slowpoke Well | Late Night

“Here-“He muttered, as he dropped the bag near them. He stuffed his head in and carefully pulled out the gauze with his teeth. He pawed at the roll, getting it to unravel.
    “We need to put this around your chest…” Plague paused as he saw the suspicion on the hounds’ face.
    “It’ll stop the bleeding. The humans did this for me once…then we’ll get to the well.”
    Well...how hard could it be to get this stuff on?

(OoC- yay for long posts!)

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:35 am

In Slowpoke Well | Night (21)

As he explained about himself and Plague to the Spiritomb, he noticed the progressivly raised "eyebrow" of it, revealing that it wasn't quite satisfied by his explainations. "What does it expect? What can I do if it don't believe to the truth?!?" Xander asked himself. His wait wasn't long though. ."Interesting...Who is the small one in your claws? And We surelly heard others around...Reveal what you know to Us" it asked right away.

Looking at the still asleep Minum in his hand, Xander answered: "Oh, him? Frankly, I don't know much about him, nor any other pokémon on the other side of this door. But as you wish to know what I know, there's a bunch of pokémon there, many Slowpokes, a kind of fat Chansey and a buck pokémon. There's also others small pokémons that I saw, but unfortunately, I can't remember their species. The only thing I know about this Minum is that he's a child, and he's maybe possessed somehow. I didn't investigate it much, it was a real pain to deal with him, so I prefer him to sleep, for now. That's all I can say."

"....I assume that you and Us can become short time partners...Untill Deception is met at certain point, than only one or many shall stand." the Spiritomb finally said, relieving the Haunter. "Great news! I will do my part to prevent this deception to ever happening. Let's shake han- (Xander then realise that the Spiritombs had no hands, silly him) err... I mean, well..."

As he desperately try to come up with something, a powerful screech, despite being muffled by the ground above them, was heard by Xander. Xander asked his new "ally" if it had heard it too. He then remember that Plague was alone out there, with this infected! He must get back up there to help him! He opened the door, tossed the little Minum inside and told the others to take care of him, and to NOT. LEAVE. HIM. ALONE.
    Then, he asked Ermac : You go outside too or you stay here?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:50 am

Near Slowpoke Well||Night

“But....who is he?” Cerberus’s attention went back to the Espeon, Mint he believed is what it called itself. “He must be an Infected, I can tell.....but yet he seems calm.” There they go calling him ‘infected’ again. The Umbreon had called him undead a while ago, but still, he had no idea what they where or what they had to do with him.
    “I don’t know…do you have a name?” The Umbreon said as he looked at him. It took him awhile to remember it, he didn’t even know how he had forgotten it in the first place.
    “My name is, Cerberus.” He said in a somewhat low voice, but laud enough that they could easily hear it.

The sound still shook him a little, and Mint wanting to go find out what it was sent a shiver down his spine. Was the Espeon crazy? Whatever made that cry was probably really big and would want to eat them. And he was right, cause the Umbreon said it was probably a Tyranitar. At hearing that name he placed a paw on the scar on his muzzle. He remembered the batter with a Tyranitar back in the Hoenn league, he ended up losing the battle, but not without almost losing his life.
    “Mint, if you want to stay with us, then you’ll have to help me. Stay by him. I’ll be right back.” He had been so lost in past thoughts that he hadn’t heard the Umbreon still talking. But he heard the last part fine. He sat down as he watched the Umbreon run off in the other direction. He wondered what it was going to get, but it wasn’t to long before he started to feel funny, and it wasn’t the good kind of funny ether.

He started to feel a little dizzy. He saw the Espeon walk over to him, though he could tell it didn’t like him very much.
    Kill it…
    His ears perked at the strange voice. “Did you hear that?” He asked Mint, but she just looked at him like he must have lost his marbles.
    Kill it…
    He stood up this time and started to back up. Looking all over the place for that strange voice. He thought the Espeon said something, but he didn’t hear it, he couldn’t hear anything, and his vision started to get hazy. He started to get really hungry, and Mint was starting to look like a really good meal at the moment. He shook his head trying to get the thought of eating her out of his mind.
    There is food right in front of you… if your that hungry, then kill it… eat it…
    “Get out of my head!” He shouted as he covered his ears with his paws. He didn’t like it. the voice was telling him to kill a pokemon, and one he just met.
    If you wont… then I will…
    His eyes began to glow crimson, and he growled. He no longer felt the pain of his chest, Or any other part of his body. He looked at the Espeon, and he didn’t see a pokemon that he just met, and could possibly be friends with, he just saw food, a meal he wanted, he needed. He was about to pounce at it, when the Umbreon came running back to them. He felt the strange feeling as before, the pain returned in the blink of an eye, and instead of falling over, he merely sat down as he waited for the world to stopped spinning. He opened his eyes once again, but they where back to normal, no longer glowing. The voice in his head wasn’t there ether. What just happened?

“We need to put this around your chest…” He didn’t even notice the Umbreons return. He started to suspect that the Umbreon probably had something to do with all this. It probably must have thought he meant the bandages it pulled out of a bag, but he already knew what those where for. He had his fair share of getting wrapped in those things. He sat still as the Umbreon did its best to try and put them on. He didn’t expect much, since it was kind of hard to use stuff like this when all you had was paws and not hands.

(ooc: My longest post ever o_o)

Last edited by LostCall on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:13 pm

Near Slowpoke Well/Night (5)

Ermac listened with attention to the Haunter...He would easily suspect of new people, but this Haunter seemed to recognize his power and seemed to want to survive.
    Oh, him? Frankly, I don't know much about him, nor any other pokémon on the other side of this door. But as you wish to know what I know, there's a bunch of pokémon there, many Slowpokes, a kind of fat Chansey and a buck pokémon. There's also others small pokémons that I saw, but unfortunately, I can't remember their species. The only thing I know about this Minum is that he's a child, and he's maybe possessed somehow. I didn't investigate it much, it was a real pain to deal with him, so I prefer him to sleep, for now. That's all I can say.

The word possessed seemed like music to him. A grin grew through his face, but before he could answer anything else he heard something, it seemed to be a strong and loud screech comming from outside, he saw the Haunter tossing the Minum towards the other pokemon and demanding to not leave it alone. The Haunter returned shortly saying You go outside too or you stay here?

The Spiritomb sighed and explained his lack of mobibility "We would love to help. Only problem is that there's a wound in our Keystone, floating takes a lot of our strength. So unless you don't mind carrying Us, we won't mind helping at all. Do not worry...Our weigth will be reduced if we stay inside the keystone."
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:27 am

Near Slowpoke Well | Early Morning (28)

"Well, it's not pretty...but it'll stop the bleeding until we can get you into the well..." Plague said, a bit disappointed.
    Putting the gauze on was harder than he thought it was.
    One thing was bothering him though- he had taken a good look at Cerberus' wound, and he was absolutely astounded.
    How in the hell is he still alive?!...
    He managed to get it tight enough, but the blood was still seeping through; and he was already drenched and sitting in a pool of his own blood.
    "Okay...are you good for walking?" Plague asked the Mightyena as he nervously glanced at the looming Ilex.
    Without waiting for an answer, he sniffed the air and scanned the wooded areas surrounding them, making sure no one...or nothing was there watching them.
    Satisfied, he led the way back to the well with a small train of new pokemon following.
    Shit...what is Xander going to say...Plague sighed as he gazed down the pitch black well.
    "Xander! We're coming down! Some wounded on their way down first." Plague said, hoping the ruckus he was making wouldn't attract anymore unwanted attention.
    With a nod, he padded back and motioned for Mint and Cerberus to go first, his back towards the well and his beak towards the looming woods.

(OoC- I'm sorry for taking so long. I thought someone else was after Ven...)

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:33 am

In Slowpoke Well | Early Morning (22)

Xander was relieved that the Spiritomb seemed to accept his story. Now, they had a new powerful ally! The lack of mobility the ghost pokémon have wasn't such a problem for Xander. He could always help them by holding their keystone. Xander wondered why is the keystone bleed like that, but he guess it's could be very rude to ask now.

"Xander! We're coming down! Some wounded on their way down first." Plague voice echoed through the cave. Xander was so relieved to hear his voice. He had almost forgot how dangerous it could had been out there. He's also glad that the Umbreon founded more living Pokémon to help each other fight the disease. He just hope that they could live long enough. Then, he remembered that he never saw any wounded Pokémon, well, alive after the infection. Could that be a problem? Anyway, Xander could hear them climbing down the Well. They're almost there.....

Last edited by Xander on Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : AJD! forgot picture)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Near Slowpoke Well||Early Morning

Something seemed to be bothering the Umbreon as he put the bandages on Cerberus, like he was unsure about something. He would mostly ask what was bothering him, but he decided to keep to himself for the time being.
    Once the Umbreon was done he turned to look at him. “Okay...are you good for walking?” It asked. Cerberus just nodded in reply, he didn’t feel like talking much at the moment, but the Umbreon didn’t wait long enough to even see his reply anyway, so it didn’t really matter. He still didn’t understand that short black out after he heard that strange voice in his head. For some reason, it sounded almost like him, only much deeper, and more menacing.

Cerberus looked down at his wound, the blood was seeping through the bandages already, so it must be pretty bad. “Xander! We're coming down! Some wounded on their way down first.” He looked back up when he heard the Umbreon holler down the well, which means that there was someone else down there as well.
    He began to make his way down the ladder first, since he was the only one out of the three that was wounded. It was hard getting a hold on the ladder, and he felt like he was going to fall right to the bottom with one wrong move. It would have been much easier if he had hands instead of paws.
    Once at the bottom he moved out of the way so that the Umbreon and Espeon could also get off the ladder. He hoped that he wouldn’t have to go up it again anytime soon, since it would be harder going up then down.

Cerberus looked around, he had to wait for his eyes to adjust before he could see anything. There was a Haunter and another ghost type, at lest it looked like a ghost type, to some it would probably look creepy with the ghostly faces and bleeding stone, but it wasn’t really that intimidating to him, probably cause it looked like it was trying to hard. There was also a Minun in the Haunters clutch. He hoped these pokemon where friendly, cause he was simply too weak to put up much of a fight.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 21, 2011 10:58 am

Near Slowpoke Well/Early Morning(6)

As he saw them descending, the scent of blood from the Mightyena immidiatly made his senses spike up, his orbs seemed to pulsate like hearts. "Sweet and innocent fresh blood...the mere scent is like a rare whine." he identified the source of the blood on the Mightyena's chest, his eyebrow rised as several whispery like voices surrounded him like if the several souls were speaking with each other, it was nearly impossible to identify what the whispers were saying, but Ermac was suspicious.

As the voices were starting to get silent, he looked towards the Umbreon and the Espeon as if scanning them, his eyes examining their scars with delight as if having pleasure in imagining what they have suffered. Curious scars that we see, what hides beneath those skulls we long to discover. We would sugest for an introduction so no Deception might be born. After all...Both we and you all are fighting to stay alive, is it not?"

Last edited by Venonat on Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:51 pm

Near Slowpoke Well | Early Morning (29)
    Once the others were making their way down, Plague grabbed the plastic bag with his mouth and began to make the perilous trip down himself.
    Stupid humans and their stupid ass ladders. he thought, annoyed.
    He sighed heavily as he reached the bottom and dropped the bag with a splat.
    He came face to face with a rather oddly glowing orb of faces.
    "Well Xander, it seems you found another friend too."

"Curious scars that we see, what hides beneath those skulls we long to discover. We would sugest for an introduction so no Deception might be born. After all...Both we and you all are fighting to stay alive, is it not?" the orb murmured with a sinister excitement.

Plague narrowed his eyes and growled under his breath.
    He wasn't sure what he liked less: the new creatures' interest in what was under his mask, the sadistic glee he saw as it eyed their scars, or its' demanding posturing.

"Indeed we are," Plague retorted. "So why should we trust you? You have offered no name, yet demand ours."
    He began to sniff the creature from where he stood, trying to pick up a scent.
    This thing is weird...I can't pick up any single entity here...
    What the hell is it?...
    The small stone beneath the creature seems to be the source of where it comes from...

Growling, he decided that he didn't really like this new one- there was just too much he didn't know about it.

"Well, who...and what...are you?" Plague asked, eyeing the odd pokemon in front of him.

(after all of this, Plague is going to open the bag he brought from the Pokecenter. He's gonna find a psychic tm in there for himself. If anyone else wants to add something they want, feel free to after I post it)

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Tue Oct 25, 2011 4:52 am

Slowpoke's Well | Early Morning (23)

As the first Pokémon completed his descent, Xander smelled a particular smell, one that he'll probably never forget, since it was everywhere already: death. As an other Pokémon and finally Plague get in the well, he recongised the first one by it's X shaped scar. It was the infected that nearly killed him! He was so in shock that he didn't reacted first. Plague and Ermac started a conversation. As they speak, Xander's rage grew inside him. At one point of the conversation, he couldn't hold it anymore: "WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!" he roared at Plague, pointing out the infected Pokémon. "Is this a joke? BECAUSE IT'S A REALLY BAD ONE! HEY, I NEARLY GET KILLED BY THIS THING, REMEBER? And now, for your own amusement, you brought IT HERE?!?! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?! YOU HAVE A DEATH WISH OR SOMETHING?!?! THIS THING IS OUR ENNEMY! HOW CAN.....!?!? HOW COULD YOU.....!?!?! ARRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!"

In his frustration, he approached Plague and, grabbing him by the shoulders, started to shake him violently, loosening his mask on his face. "WAKE UP, PLAGUE! I'M GOING TO SLAP SOME SENSE IN THE HEAD OF YOURS!" With the back of one of his hands, Xander slapped Plague with all his forces, sending his mask flying and landing intact on the floor, and Plague a few feets away.

"URGH!" said Xander, and the he go hiding into the wall of the cave. "URGH! I TRUSTED YOU PLAGUE! I TOUGH YOU WERE A LEADER THAT CARED ABOUT US ALL! Urgnh.... Which is probably the case since you brought IT along you.... URGNNNh..... I'm getting an headache now with this mess..... And if you want me to move, forget it. I may still trust you at some point, but I won't trust IT, never! As long as IT's here, I'm "Strategicly embush myself" to prevent future casualties."

With a bitter tone of vioce, Xander finally ended his speech with: "..... I thought we were comrads, but maybe not enough, nor not at all...." before seeking much deepers into the walls of the cave.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 10:31 pm

(OOC: I'm back everyone so don't post after Venonat until I do okay? :D)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:55 pm

((Please skip me, Cerberus is just watching in wide eyed silence as Xander freaks out on Plegue))
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:56 pm

(Nova, you have to remove Rain from the Safehouse before posting..)

Slowpoke Well|Early Morning
    [3]

Mint didn't expect the Haunter to freak out over the Mightyena as the Umbreon started to speak to that freaky Spritomb, but when the Haunter started to scream, yell, and attack Plague, Mint was slow in reaction. The Haunter had finished his rampage and had fled deeper into the cave right after Mint had fired a Shadow Ball at the stupid thing. Why in the world would anyone attack their friend like that, especially in such times when allies were desperately needed by those who managed to survive? The Espeon hurried over to Plague, who's mask had been knocked off by the attack of the Umbreon....yet she didn't want to look at his face, whatever might have been under the skull of the bird. If Mint herself had taken a mask to hide her scars, it was possible this Umbreon had done the exact same thing.
    "Are you alright?" she asked Plague in a very concerned voice, yet still seething with anger about the outburst of the Haunter. "What's that ghost's problem? Even if Cerberus attacked him before, he's completely calm now!" Mint seemed to be bitter, but there was something else under that hard edge, and it was longing and regret. Longing for the one she couldn't protect, regret that she had let him die so easily.

The Espeon trotted over to where Plague's mask had landed, picking it up gently with her jaws. "Here, you might want this back." There was no sarcasm in Mint's voice, even if she did word it badly.

Last edited by Skyraven on Tue Dec 27, 2011 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 6:14 pm

Near Slowpoke Well/Early Morning(6)

Ermac was about to answer the Umbreon when suddenly Xander lashed out yelling for a reason why the infected Mightyenna was let in. Screaming he grabbed the Umbreon shaking him violently and even delivering a powerful slap on the umbreon before retreating.

Ermac sighed than looked at the Umbreon catching a quick glance at what his mask hidden, but remained silent about the matter. Ghost types are often known to hate Dark types for some reason. Although Dark types are quite friendly towards each other, a mysterious bound is within them. Fascinating, do you not think? Personally...We are in between and are hated by both. a grin grew on his face as his eyes seemed closed and turning towards the Umbreon with a grin as he opened his green eyes rising his eyebrow.

So you wish to know about Us? Tell us...You wish to know Our basic information...Or want to dig deeper into our story?
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:49 am

Slowpoke Well|Early Morning (30)

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!" Xander exploded, pointing an accusing finger at the Mightyena.
    Plague opened his mouth to try and explain what happened, but the Haunter spat out words without pause. Plague's eyes grew wide as the Haunter grabbed him and began to shake him.
    What the fu-!?
    He could feel his mask getting looser on his face. He began to panic, and the frantic thought of shooting a weak shadow ball into the Haunters' face crossed his mind, but he didn't want to hurt him.

"WAKE UP, PLAGUE! I'M GOING TO SLAP SOME SENSE IN THE HEAD OF YOURS!" Xander yelled in a rage. Plague felt a sharp pain shoot across his face, and a flash of painful light surged through his head as his neck snapped back.
    Plague landed with a heavy thud a few feet away, just as he heard the hollow clunk of his mask fall on the ground.

Terror flooded his mind as he balled up as tightly as he could, hiding his face with his paws.
    Oh great Darkrai! What do I do?! They'll never trust me again! They'll think I'm infected! They'll run me out! Maybe even kill me!
    He heard the Haunters' angry and hurt words, but he was too frightened to even move without his mask.
    Xander! Xander, why?!
    Leader...I...I can't even...

Plague lay there, curled up and shivering with fear and self-hate as the Haunter made his exit into the cavern wall.

"Are you alright?" The Espeon said softly, approaching him.
    Plague shuddered and clamped his claws into his skull, in fear of her seeing his face.
    "What's that ghost's problem? Even if Cerberus attacked him before, he's completely calm now!"
    "....My-My mask...." He whispered desperately.
    He heard her light footfalls on the ground as she walked to where he heard his mask fall and trot back.

"Here, you might want this back." She said, placing it on the ground near him. He cautiously listened to where she put it, hoping she would not catch a glimpse of his face. His paw shot out and grabbed the skull by the sockets, pulling it back and turning it upside down.
    "D-don't look at me...please...." He cried out weakly to the others.
    They can't see my face...they can't...
    He still felt their searing eyes on him. He knew they were still looking.
    "I said DON'T LOOK AT ME!" He roared in pain, his claws digging deeper into his head and his body scrunching up tighter.
    He shoved his face as quickly as he could into the mask, fastening it on as tightly as he could.
    Tears ran down his face and his eyes were clamped shut as he tried to calm himself.

So you wish to know about Us? Tell us...You wish to know Our basic information...Or want to dig deeper into our story?
    The glowing creature said, unphased by the events.
    Plague ignored him.
    He breathed in and let it out shakily, getting up to his feet and wearily grabbed his bag.
    His head hung low and his tail dragged on the ground as he walked past all of them without looking at them. He shoved open the wooden door with his shoulder as he said: "Whoever and whatever all of you are...you can stay here...any of you hurt anyone, and I'll fucking kill you."
    I need darkness....
    I need darkness....

He thought desperately.
    Without another word, he padded to a dark corner, untouched by lantern light, plopped his bag down against the wall, and curled up.
    The Umbreons' heart ached. He didn't mean for all of this to happen. Xander was right; it was foolish to allow the Mightyena in here.
    But what if he is like me?...
    What if he isn't truly undead?...
    What if...I'm as dangerous as he was...
    What do they think I am...? They should know that...this color...shows only when...
    Should I just leave....I can't....I'd never forgive myself if I hurt them...

Plagues' heart sunk as these dark thoughts ran through his mind. He felt small trickles of blood dripping down his face where his claws had been, and a dull pulsing pain from the side of his jaw. The old scab that had formed over his shredded face had been torn open by the impact, and had started to bleed again. He winced as he rested his head on his paws.
    At least...they can't see...
    He lay there, shivering, watching the others from the cover of darkness, his rings gone completely dark.

(Ooc- Nova, your turn is after Cerberus...)

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:04 am

Slowpoke Well | Early morning (24)

Xander was really upset because of Plague's behavior. "Is he on our side or the infected side?" he wondered for a short time before tossing this idea away. Plague wasn't the type of Pokémon to be impressed easely by this... THING.... But again, as Xander remember it, Plague acted like a leader in some way, and he trusted him, so whatever reasons he decided to get along with this rotten carcass, it couldn't be all bad.

Xander began to feel a little guilty for what happened. Sure, Plague HAD to told him this important information before actually doing it, but Xander could had understood. Maybe not accept the idea yet, but still... Why Plague didn't told him from the start?

Suddenly, Xander hear the Umbreon Roaring to the others to not watch him with a broken voice. He began to feel sorry for what he had done,even if it was fair. He felt even more guilty when he witnessed Plague in his corner, curling up and suffering in silence. Even if that happened because of Plague's actions, Xander couldn't let it pass. It was still his comrad after all, and in these times of nightmare, they had to get together.

He emerged from the cave's wall, near where Plague was and said: "Urrghhh.... My headache didn't get away, but... er... well..... I'm truly sorry for what happened earlier. I shouldn't had acted like that, but you know, because of...Ruby..I just..."

He couldn't end his sentences. Seeing Plague torturing himself like this makes Xander's heart tore itself apart. Xander began to cry, softly, as he saw that Plague's wounds in his face had opened again, probably because of his earlier slap. Xander took Plague's bag and said: "You seems to have open wounds that need to be banded. Please, allow me to try to band them, after all, I'm responsable of this.". As he saw Plague curl thighter and put his pawns on his mask, he added:"I already saw your scars and I'm not afraid by them. They're just flesh wounds after all. If you think that we could confond you with an infected, don't worry. I know that you're a great comrad, and I can surely tell you that you have nothing in common with that THING, so please, forgive me my brutal anger and let me help you out."

Last edited by Xander on Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Not drunk anymore :D)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:17 pm

Slowpoke Well||Early morning

A Thing… That’s what the ghost type kept calling him. Cerberus couldn’t help but growl at the pokemon, he wasn’t a thing, he didn’t even know if he really attacked the Hounter or not. He couldn’t really remember anything that had happened to him. While the ghost pokemon tried comforting the Umbreon, he thought it best to get some information on what was happening.

Cerberus walked over the Espeon and sat down a little way away from it. He was sure that it wouldn’t want him anywhere close to her, but he had to know what was going on. “Um… c-can I ask you something.” He wasn’t really good at talking to those he didn’t know, but he did his best. “Can you tell me what’s going on? I have no idea what’s happening. I mean, my fur is purple when it’s always been black. And my claws… they have blood on them. And why is the Ghost calling me a thing? I just… need to know what’s happening.” He closed his eyes and looked down at his paws. Waiting to see if he would get the answers he needed or not.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:30 pm