Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+11
Starbits
Min
Catalyst
Storm
Silverishness
Drago
renegade
Abysswalker
Un_kébécois
Suicune
Fox
15 posters

The ILEX Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

The ILEX Team - Page 10 Empty Re: The ILEX Team

Post by Silverishness Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:58 pm

Post 5

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Outside Slowpoke Well| Morning

Anaksa had slithered behind the little electric rodent, who had skittered out and picked up the fallen mask. She didn't look very strong or substantial; in fact, she looked like Brunch. However, she decided against merely eating the newcomer, since her new cohorts would... probably frown upon it, especially seeing how varied the reactions were with the demolition of the traitor.

Some pokemon needed to... lighten up.

So, civility was the course of action to go. "...What's your name, sweetie?" the arbok purred, beginning to curl herself around the squirrel in a loose circle.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Outside Slowpoke Well | Morning [3]

"Uh...hey..." A voice broke the Emolga's thoughts, "I see you found my friends' mask..." She lifted her gaze from the half of the mask and onto the Umbreon. The purple rings on his sides, the mask he wore resembled like a skull up close. The Dark-type also had a small, yet sad smile. Rue gulped, nodding in acknowledgement - though she wondered why he seemed so solemn - held the mask close to her chest. She wanted to give the mask herself to the owner, 'Remember, just give it back without a word and leave,' the Flying Squirrel Pokemon reminded herself, she didn't want to be such a bother to this happy family of a group.

Without warning, the Emolga felt a shadow looming over her, Rue whirled around, only to see an Arbok who simply curled herself around the Squirrel, "...What's your name, sweetie?" The Electric/Flying dual-type fumbled in her words, taking a step out of the Snake Pokemon's 'circle', fixing her gaze on both the Umbreon and the Arbok. "Rue..." She said in a whisper, audible for the duo to hear her (though they might mistake it for another word perhaps). The Emolga bowed to them "I-I'll return this. Don't worry." She said nearly inaudible. She felt the grass crunch against her tiny feet as she just took tiny steps away and toward the alley where the supposed Espeon was. Rue kept her head down, looking at the grass rather than where she was going.

The Emolga was idiotic to keep her head down, despite the fact it was only out of respect. She felt herself bump into something, as she looked up from the grass, she noticed an Ampharos in front of her, he wore glasses, and had sharp, eagle-like eyes. "Sorry!" She said, it was more louder than her whisper earlier she gave to the Umbreon and Arbok, but of course, it was out of surprise. She felt guilt eat up her insides. Was she going to get beat up now? Considered a thief? Coward? She glanced at the scars on her paws, a hard-working coward she was.

[Ooc: Hope you don't mind me having Rue bump into Kyoya :L I could edit if you want lulz]
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:01 am

Outside Slowpoke Well | Morning (42)/(5)

Plague started as the Arbok slithered up and started to coil around the small rodent, to his horror.
    What's she doing!?

But before he was able to protest, the Emolga stepped out of her coils and let out a quiet whisper.
    "Roo...I-I'll return this. Don't worry."
    Heh, she's kinda cute...
    Plague watched as the small squirrel shuffled to the den with her face to the ground, not aware that Kyoya had just stepped out of the den.
    The Umbreon flinched as the small female bounced off of the Ampharos' belly.

"Sorry!" a small voice cried out below him.
    Kyoya stared down the rims of his slim glasses, his gaze unamused and undeterred.
    An Emolga stared up at him, a mixture of terror and guilt in her eyes.
    She has the mask.
    Seeing what she wanted to do immediately, he moved aside for her and allowed her passage into the small den.
    "She'll be thankful." He said in a reserved tone, his face unchanged.

The Ampharos perked his ears as he looked out into the hazy morning.
    He heard many howls and things scurrying in the forest towards them.
    They're coming.
    He motioned to the Arbok and Umbreon with a flick of his head towards the den.
    "It's best if all of us are inside before they arrive. Too many are wounded to try and fight." He stated, his voice carrying a commanding tone.

(OoC- it's fine dear, Kyoya is just gonna be his normal douchie self lol)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Thu May 03, 2012 8:59 pm

In Anaksa's Den | Morning (36)
    Xander was just waiting beside the Mightyhena, when a small rodent-like pokémon bumped the Ampharos. Could it be? Another survivor of the epidemy? It seems so, as she "roars" a small excuse for the Yellow pokémon. He stand aside and let her pass. She had the Skull that protected Mint's face in her hands. Xander look at her go to the Espeon, then look again to Plague and the Arbok, still outside. The Ampharos warned them that they were coming, and they should get inside. Xander listen closely, and he could hear the mosnters, the winds carrying their moanings, and by the looks of it, they seems numbreous. Xander just hope that if they smell them, they could fight back properly, and if the situation's desperate, the den had a secret exit...

(Short post ish short, sowwy)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun May 06, 2012 1:01 pm

Post 6

Outside Slowpoke Well | Morning

The grinning arbok had great delight in watching the little forgein flying rat squirm and cower under her gaze. When she said her name, however, her own hearing was not as good as other pokemon's, and so it altered what she heard. "Boo..." The arbok tilted her head. "...Boo?" Ha. Cute.

The ampharos, that intriguing, magnificent specimen of an ampharos, nodded his head toward her den. "It's best if all of us are inside before they arrive. Too many are wounded to try and fight." She simply nodded and looked down to "Boo", her grin never leaving her. "...Go on... It's polite for the hostess to wait until alll her guests are inside..." She paused at the entrance, waiting for the umbreon and little rodent.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 06, 2012 4:14 pm

Outside Slowpoke Well | Morning [4]

"She'll be thankful." The Ampharos said, moving aside for Rue. She gave a bow in thanks as she continued to walk toward the den, Her feet crunching against the grass became softer as she approached. What was that word again? To be sorry for? Sympathy? Pity? The Emolga felt her insides churn at the sight of a curled up Espeon. She seems so emotional, though the Flying Squirrel Pokemon really hasn't met her and was just a witness, all she could do is feel sorry that the scarred Psychic-type ended up like this in the first place. "...Go on" The Arbok broke Rue's thoughts, "... It's polite for the hostess to wait until alll her guests are inside..."

She gave a thankful nod to the Snake Pokemon, a small smile cracked at the edge of her lips, yet her gaze was wavering. As she padded towards the Sun Pokemon, the Emolga loosened her grip on the mask, poking the Espeon to grab her attention before handing her the mask; "This belongs to you right?" Rue asked out loud, probably the first words she spoke quite clearly to the group. Her question was already answered through the events she had watched earlier, but she asked it anyways. She wanted to see the Espeon's face, how she felt upon the fact some flying filthy rodent was holding her mask while she curled up in this den. How some stranger held onto her precious treasure.

"I... I am sorry that I didn't give this to you sooner," She stated, dropping to as low as a whisper at the end of the sentence. The Emolga always felt the need to apologize, Rue didn't want to offend anyone as much as she likes their items and such. Placing the mask down in front of the Espeon, she gave the purple fox a tentative hug. Releasing her immediately upon realization of her actions, "Sorry! If you didn't want to be... touched." She fixed her gaze off to the side, not wanting to make eye contact with the Psychic-type. Thinking about her earlier actions, maybe that Espeon might like that hug instead of growl and beat up Rue.

[Ciana, if you don't want Mint hugged, just tell me and I'll edit lol]
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon May 07, 2012 7:51 pm

Outside Slowpoke Well | Morning (43)/(6)

Plague padded in, glancing quickly at Kyoya, who was watching him warily. The Umbreon looked around the den, his rings giving only enough light to see the group, and not beyond. He quickly crept up to the Espeon, who had been covering her face with her tail, the small squirrel offering the mask to her.

"It's okay...everythings' okay..." He whispered as he lay himself next to her head.

Kyoya moved past Plague as he came back in, eyeing the others as he walked by. His eyes fell on the wounded Mightyena, collapsed on the floor and bleeding.

"What is this?..." he said quietly, his voice thick with a dangerous but passive anger.
    "Why...do you carry around an undead, as if it were alive?..."

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Thu May 10, 2012 12:50 pm

In Anaksa's Den | Morning (37)

Xander look at the scene the Squirrel pokémon give to them when she returned the mask to her rightful owner. He couldn't help but smirk at the innocent Emolga, first giving her mask back, then suddenly hugging her and ultimately excuse herself for that. Plague went back into the den, trying to confort the Espeon. The Haunter looked away, not knowing anymore what to think of her. Does she knew what she was doing when she killed Ermac, or was it just an anger outburst? He decide there was thngs more important to think about at the moment, and he'll confront her on that another time.

As the Ampharos, visibly annoyed by the infected Mightyena's presence with them, ask them why they carried an infected around, he guess there was time for an explaination.

" To be honest.... I frankly don't know." First replied Xander. " As far as I know, we should just dump it outside. But, the problem is.. despite being an infected, he seems to have regain, should I say, consciousness. He can speak, he can think, and he act like a normal pokémon. Plague wanted me to carry him around, so I did. I'm also curious of why he isn't like the other infected anymore. I wanted to conduct a little "experience" down there to find out why, but we were interrupted by Undead Slowpokes." Xander posed, then turning at Plague, he asked: " Should we.... do it right now, while we're relatively safe?"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun May 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Post 7

Anaksa's Den| Morning

It had occurred to her earlier that they had been carting around the wounded Infected like one of their own, and found it weird still. Even if she didn't seem to be vulnerable to the disease, she still didn't like one of its victims simply bleeding out in her neat little den. However, the fantastic ampharos spoke up before she did, his cold words flat and resolute. "What is this? Why...do you carry around an undead, as if it were alive?..."

The ghost answered. " To be honest.... I frankly don't know. As far as I know, we should just dump it outside. But, the problem is.. despite being an infected, he seems to have regain, should I say, consciousness. He can speak, he can think, and he act like a normal pokémon. Plague wanted me to carry him around, so I did. I'm also curious of why he isn't like the other infected anymore. I wanted to conduct a little 'experiment' down there to find out why, but we were interrupted by Undead Slowpokes." There was a pause, and then he turned to the umbreon. "Should we.... do it right now, while we're relatively safe?"

Anaska coiled in a corner, giving herself some space away from the others. "You should, while he's unconscious. He may still speak now, but sooner or later, he'll become just like the rest of them. Get rid of your dead weight before it tries to get rid of you." She then chuckled a little. "...Forgive the pun. Either way, he's just going to cause trouble." She was surprised that the little masked espeon, who was now next to the little electric fodder, didn't attempt on the dog's life like she murdered the ghost; then again, she wouldn't be able to kill him with her psychic moves even if she wanted. Oh, how Anaksa longed to be free of her weaknesses...

She turned to the ampharos. "At least, it makes sense to me..."

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Anaksa's Den | Morning [5]

"Do not apologize, sweetie," The Espeon purred, it made Rue's heart flutter, never had anyone told her that, "You are just fine." The Umbreon with the purple rings brushed by, huddling with the Psychic type, maybe they were a couple? "It's okay...everythings' okay..." He murmured to the Eeveelution. The scene looked like it should stay undisturbed, as Rue picked herself up, she waddled a bit towards the entrance, her job was done, and all she could do is say her goodbyes.

"What is this? Why...do you carry around an undead, as if it were alive?..." The Ampharos said, he had a leader-like tone, resolute, yet cold. The Emolga felt her eyes grew in horror at the fact an Undead laid here, and she never even realized it! What added to the colds going up her spine was the words of the Ampharos, seemed so harsh. Then again, what kind of Undead is actually calm and cool? This was the first time in Rue's period of the Epidemic had she seen one that's not biting about for her flesh (then again, this one's asleep!).

The Haunter that Rue never met face-to-face answered, "To be honest.... I frankly don't know. As far as I know, we should just dump it outside. But, the problem is.. despite being an infected, he seems to have regain, should I say, consciousness. He can speak, he can think, and he act like a normal pokémon. Plague wanted me to carry him around, so I did. I'm also curious of why he isn't like the other infected anymore. I wanted to conduct a little 'experiment' down there to find out why, but we were interrupted by Undead Slowpokes." He paused, then turned over to the Umbreon, this conversation awfully reminded her of the times when the elders would speak amongst each other, and Rue was simply just a bystander, "Should we.... do it right now, while we're relatively safe?"

"You should, while he's unconscious. He may still speak now, but sooner or later, he'll become just like the rest of them. Get rid of your dead weight before it tries to get rid of you." The Flying Squirrel Pokemon snorted a bit, the Arbok chuckling, "...Forgive the pun. Either way, he's just going to cause trouble." "At least, it makes sense to me..."

The Electric/Flying dual-type blinked, butting into the conversation (though she absolutely hates doing that, she feels rude afterwards), "I-I think we should just put him somewhere else. Don't kill him, j-just put him somewhere far." Rue paused, hesitating, she was simply speaking her mind, and for once, very loudly, "I guess we could keep him around for a while, I never knew the dog personally, for this is the first time I've met him." Of course, it was obvious she never met the Dark-type, but the sight and smell of the Undead sickened her, this could be a good chance to 'man-up'.

"Umm... Also, what's your names...?" The Emolga asked, "If you don't mind of course!" She added quickly. Shyly, she kept her head down staring at her feet, she kept fiddling with her paws, not wanting to make eye contact.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed May 16, 2012 9:55 pm

Anaksas' Den | Morning (44)/(7)

Plague purred softly as the Espeon buried her face in his fur. He rested his head on her shoulder, trying to make her feel protected as he listened to Xander try to justify carrying around Cerberus.

"You should, while he's unconscious. He may still speak now, but sooner or later, he'll become just like the rest of them. Get rid of your dead weight before it tries to get rid of you." The Arbok said, asserting herself in the conversation.

"I-I think we should just put him somewhere else. Don't kill him, j-just put him somewhere far. I guess we could keep him around for a while, I never knew the dog personally, for this is the first time I've met him." the mouse agreed.

Plagues' ears fell low against his head as he let their words sink in, everything they said about Cerberus ringing true to Plague about himself.
    He'll become just like the rest of them...
    Get rid of the dead weight before it tries to get rid of you...
    Don't kill him, just put him somewhere far...

His chest constricted as he winced at their words, his rings unconsciously dimming dramatically.

He gulped hard, swallowing the pain before speaking up.
    "N-no...he needs our help...we can't just throw him out when he's hurt as badly as he is...!" He hissed, looking to Kyoya with wide eyes. "He...he won't turn on us..." He added half-heartedly, not able to hide his pain.

The Ampharos gave the Umbreon a cool glare through his glasses as the Umbreon struggled to explain himself. He noticed that his bands faltered when the others started talking.
    I can understand why he would feel intimidated by what they're saying...afterall, Plague himself is infected.
    By his reaction, I have to assume that the others don't know that...

"Umm... Also, what's your names...?" the little electric mouse added.

Kyoya stared down at her, temporarily ignoring her question for the more important situation at hand. The Ampharos' gaze locked with the Umbreons as he pondered the options.
    After a few moments, he answered.

"Throwing him out now is out of the question. He'll just lead them to us. Plague, we'll talk about this later. As for everyone else...I suggest we all retreat as far as we can into the den, and leave introductions for later." He paused, his sharp gaze looking to the ceiling as his ears perked. "...and if everyone would kindly shut the fuck up!...they're coming..."

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Sat May 19, 2012 3:27 pm

In Anaksa's Den | Morning (38)

Xander was waiting for Plague's answer, but the Arbok was faster than him to reply. She suggested that they should get rid of it with a rather bad pun. Then, to his surprise, the little Emolga spoke, claiming that they just should leave it elsewhere, the most far possible of them. "I'm afraid we can't do that." he told to the squirel pokémon. " As good you intentions are, he's still an infected, meaning a thread to anyone, human or Pokémon, still alive. Even if he's the first infected that have calmed down, he could still just act. We have no idea how intelligent these things can be...."

Before Xander told his name to the shy Squirel, Plague's broken voice was heard, claiming that the Mightyena need help, and he won't turn against them. Xander look at him with an hard glare: " How can you be so sure of that, Plague? After all, you're not the one that was nearly killed, back there!" As the Ampharos reply to Plague, the Haunter nodded, approving for once what he was saying, untill the "Shut the fuck up" part. He started to drag the Undead pokémon deeper in the den, point a claw to the Ampharos and said, lowering his voice: " And you, what about a nice cup of "If you don't stop to boss us around, I'll put shove your head up your ass"? "
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 5:40 am

((Skip as i have no idea what is going on.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat May 26, 2012 8:11 am

Post 8

Anaksa's Den| Morning

A frown creased Anaksa's scaly purple mouth as dissension settled on the group regarding to how the infected should be disposed. The ghost seemed a bit perturbed and even mildly threatened the ampharos, which only procured a chuckle out of the arbok. Even if the matter was no laughing matter, a pokemon challenging what seemed to be the strongest male -the rightful leader- of the group was just hilarious. Foolish little ghost. Must be how he wound up dead in the first place.

The little spit of prey, Rue -though she preffered the nickname "Boo", timidly asked for introductions, which the espeon, who then revealed herself as "Mint" and the umbreon as "Plague". Anaksa couldn't remember if she had heard the espeon's name before -surely she had- but she found it a little odd that she merely only introduced herself and the other eeveelution. Still, Mint hissed very soon afterward, "Silence!" as the rumble of awkward gaits began to vibrate through the walls. Flicking her tongue out, she failed to get a taste of anything other than death and decay, not an estimation of how many were out there.

"...We should retreat to the inner chamber. This way..." she whispered, slithering to a small tunnel that looked just barely large enough to fit the ampharos and glanced back. "...But the infected stays out here." She paused for a moment, waiting for the others' reactions.

Last edited by Silverishness on Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:17 am; edited 1 time in total

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 1:21 pm

Anaksa's Den | Morning [6]

"Mint," The Espeon responded, "And this is Plauge." Rue fixed her gaze at the duo, strange names, nonetheless, Rue's name could be weird to them too. Speaking of which, did she tell her name to them? Only she muttered it... The Ghost nearby, responded to her earlier question, "I'm afraid we can't do that. As good you intentions are, he's still an infected, meaning a thread to anyone, human or Pokémon, still alive. Even if he's the first infected that have calmed down, he could still just act. We have no idea how intelligent these things can be...." The Flying Squirrel Pokemon fumbled around, wanting to respond, but didn't. She never really entered these kinds of conversations, looks like getting pushed out of them seems easier than it looks.

All hell broke loose as Plague spoke up; "N-no...he needs our help...we can't just throw him out when he's hurt as badly as he is...! He...he won't turn on us..." The Emolga seemed a bit surprise as the Umbreon had glared at the Ampharos as he hissed, they seemed like a pair that usually worked together. "How can you be so sure of that, Plague? After all, you're not the one that was nearly killed, back there!" The Haunter hissed, surely he was just trying to prove a point? This was stupid, this conversation, this fight between brothers.

[i]"Throwing him out now is out of the question. He'll just lead them to us. Plague, we'll talk about this later. As for everyone else...I suggest we all retreat as far as we can into the den, and leave introductions for later."
    The Electric-type paused, ears perked up as he glanced at the ceiling, "...and if everyone would kindly shut the fuck up!...they're coming..." She flinched at 'fuck', rarely she would curse, but it was something she disliked listening to. Rue said nothing as her usual routine, the Ghost-type hissing quietly at the Ampharos, "And you, what about a nice cup of "If you don't stop to boss us around, I'll put shove your head up your ass"?" Another flinch at the 'ass', once again, never did she like cursing.

"Silence!!"

The Emolga whirled around, only to see the Espeon hissing at the threesome, fantastic, don't have to deal with their conversation anymore. A rumble came, the Arbok flicking her tongue out as it disappeared. A heavy stench of death and decay came, Rue feeling her heart thump faster by the second. The Flying Squirrel Pokemon always avoided them, just so that she would never come in a fight with a zombie, the risk of getting a bite scares her.

"...We should retreat to the inner chamber. This way..." The Snake Pokemon said as she slithered to a -- surprisingly -- small tunnel that looked big enough for at least the Ampharos to squeeze through, "...But the infected stays out here." Rue gave a smile, nodding quickly, "That would be fantastic," She said quietly, only loudly enough for the group to hear rather than the undead outside, "Better than listening to them arguing over something that should be done in a breeze." She cocked her head off to the side as she glanced over at the Haunter and Ampharos, obviously did her aura surrounding her meant; 'If-these-idiots-speak-one-more-freakin'-word-they-will-die'. Rue was rarely annoyed, but considering she had several little siblings, it was best to use this tatic to get these guys to shut up.

As she waddled over to the Arbok, before she glanced back again, "Some of you still need to tell me your names, we'll make a fantastic group."
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun May 27, 2012 2:26 am

Anaksas' Den | Morning (45)/(8)

"And you, what about a nice cup of "If you don't stop to boss us around, I'll put shove your head up your ass"?" The Haunter snapped, clearly aggravated.

Kyoya said nothing as he looked over his shoulder at the ghost type, gazing at the Haunter with a cool and mildly annoyed expression.
    So. The Haunter doesn't respect authority...or common sense. I'll have to watch him. He may be a serious security risk. Ironic that he considers the hound a bigger danger than his over-sized mouth.

But at the sound of footsteps were heard overhead, there was a deathly silence that fell over the group of pokemon. The stench of the undead filled Kyoyas' nostrils.

"...We should retreat to the inner chamber. This way..." the Arbok hissed quietly as it slithered to a small tunnel. Kyoya looked to the others, intending to wait for them all to go before him.
    "...But the infected stays out here." she said firmly, her eyes going to the unconscious Mightyena.

"That would be fantastic. Better than listening to them arguing over something that should be done in a breeze." the little mouse added as she waddled over to the Arbok, oblivious to the sensitivity of the issue. Kyoyas' hard gaze narrowed on the small mouse before turning to Plague, who had been lagging behind the others.

"It is her home, and out of respect for that, I suggest we do as the lady asks." Kyoya whispered.

Plagues' rings faltered, looking at him as if he had just been struck in the face, but the Ampharos continued.
    "Everyone, go. Plague and I will stay with him." He said curtly, his eyes sharp and his quiet voice leaving no room for argument.

Plague watched in awe and admiration as Kyoya quickly took control of the spiraling problems and somehow fixing it instantly.
    How does he do that?...
    How can he command without even thinking twice?...
    Doesn't he worry?...
    Doesn't he have any doubt?...

Plague nodded at the Ampharos and the others, accepting Kyoyas' orders.
    Thank you Kyoya...he thought, his eyes reflecting his emotions as he gazed up at him.
    His ears were perked the entire time, listening intently for any hint of something entering the well-hidden den. Plague quietly padded over to the unconscious canines' side as they waited, his eyes and ears towards the entrance. To his surprise, Kyoya followed, inspecting the unconscious pokemon as he kneeled next to him.

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Wed May 30, 2012 3:57 pm

Anaksa's Den | Morning (39)

Xander wanted to add more, but he then heard numbreous footsteps coming from right over them. The infected were walking, running or dragging themselvess over their head, on the ground, and they were numbreous. It wouldn't be wise or safe to continue arguing against that Ampharos, so Xander just shut his mouth up for the time being. But the next time he could, that yellow Pokémon will know his place in here...

In the silence, Anaska offered to the group to move to the inner chamber. But she demanded that the Mightyena remain there. It didn't minded to the Haunter, since their security was their first priority. As he move to the tunnel leading there, the little Emolgia spoke her mind and probably tried to "impress" him and the Ampharos, but it only draw a smile in the Haunter's face. He couldn't help it, it was too different from what he saw of her earlier with Mint...

"It is her home, and out of respect for that, I suggest we do as the lady asks." Xander rolled his eyes, like saying: " Yeah, I've never thought about it because I'm too dumb to think for myself". As he was about to enter the tunnel, the Ampharos added that he and Plague will remain there to guard. The haunter gave a worringly look at Plague, not sure if he really want him to be left alone with HIM, but... Anyway, Plague asked him to watch the Arbok... so.... He turned around and slowly followed the two first pokémon to the inner chamber.

Last edited by Un_kébécois on Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:45 pm

Anaksa's Den||Morning

Cerberus sat out of sight, unnoticed by everyone for some time. He didn't know had happened, or how everyone had come to be here, that part was nothing but blank nothing to him.
    He wasn't paying much attention to the others conversations either, he was to busy being lost in his own thoughts.
    He wondered if during his time as a crazy undead, he had hurt anyone? He probably did, he regretted everything. But the biggest question on his mind was, how did he return to normal?
    The Mightyena was obviously dead, undead. He raised a paw and placed on his chest where the bloody bandages where, hoping for some kind of thudding, but, there was none.
    Even if there was some kind of beat, from all the blood he was losing, he would surly have bled to death by now. It was even starting to seep through the bandages and drip onto the floor, making him sit in his own blood.

What had happened to him, how did all this happen? How did this epidemic start, he knew Plague had explained things to him, but he must have forgotten, or the Umbreon never did. It was hard to keep track of everything that had been happening to him.
    He looked to the others. Some new pokemon had joined there little group, some he didn't even know the names of. And for some reason, he really didn't want to.
    What if he lost control? Making friends with them would just be hurtful if he killed them by losing his self.
    Xander and Plague, as well as Mint, they where the only names he knew of at the moment. And he hoped to keep it that way as much as possible.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:41 am

Post 9

Anaksa's Den| Morning

"Better than listening to them arguing over something that should be done in a breeze."

Anaksa gave a small chuckle as her eyes followed the little electric mouse into the inner chamber, then allowed the ghost to follow her. The intriguing ampharos and bleeding heart umbreon decided to stay out, to watch over the now conscious undead. A dissatisfied scowl cross her lips. She would not lose such an interesting pair to such a stupid situation. Obviously the two knew each other, and that could have been the only reason the ampharos didn't just destroy either one of them.

She ducked into the tunnel with one last glance and joined the other two. Looking both of them over, her frown dissipated into a small grin. "...I didn't introduce myself. I'm Anaksa..." Her voice was nothing but a whisper. She looked to the Haunter, quirking a brow. "You may as well know; who knows if you'll be able to use it later." She tilted her gaze upward as some of the soil loosened from footsteps above her.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:43 pm

Anaksa's Den, Morning

It was morning as the dark shape moved about the dead town. His purple rings letting off a faint light, and the fangs around his neck glistening in the light of the new day.
    It had been a few days since Scourge had left the sorry pokemon of Cherrygrove, with there dying friend who was probably already dead and eating them alive.
    He didn't care though, he simply cared about restoring his clan to the greatness it once was.

The Umbreons ears began to twitch as he heard something like voices. And where there where voices, there where live pokemon.
    He let a grin cross his face as he walked to where he heard them. Keeping himself silent as he creeped up on them.
    Looking out, he spotted some pokemon going into a den, leaving some of them at the entrance, and one of those pokemon that stayed behind caught it eye.
    It was another Umbreon, one with purple rings, just like him. And wore the skull of a bird, like it was a trophy, just like he wore the fangs of the victims as his own trophy.
    His grin grew wider as he stared out at the other Umbreon.

He waited a few moments before emerging from his hiding spot and slowly walked over to the others, but also kept his distance. "Hello." He said, and almost evil smile on his face as he stared at them.

((Floating.))
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:25 am

Anaksas' Den | Morning (46)/(9)

The canine stared past them in confusion and fear as Kyoya quickly took a pulse on his neck.

Large lacerations across his chest. It undoubtedly slashed open his arteries...that's why he won't stop bleeding. The odd thing is...he has no heartbeat...a scientific conflict, no doubt.
    The Ampharos shot a glance over the rims of his glasses at Plague, who was staring intently at the entrance.
    Normally, an undead pokemon would have coagulated blood, especially with how long this ones' been dead...He thought, narrowing his eyes at the masked Umbreon.
    I bet this has to do with him...there's no other explanation for an undead to be this complacent...and have pumping blood with no heartbeat.

Plague snapped up from his crouching position, his fur bristling as a large, burly Umbreon stalked in, staying at the entrance. The footsteps above them seem to have passed on, but he couldn't hear whether they were far enough or not to detect them.

"Hello." the intruder almost purred, his voice venomous. He had a thick collar of what appeared to be teeth around his neck, and his rings were the same purple as his own. Plague peered at the infected before him, his crimson eyes wide as his stance turned defensive.
    Shit!...His mind raced as he tried to decide what to do.
    Do I attack? He's undead...I can smell him from here...but...fuck, what do I do?...My attacks wouldn't do shit against him, and we're in a damned narrow hole! And what if the others see him!? He looks just like me! They might put the pieces together and figure out that I'm...

"Get out! You're not welcome here!" Plague hissed, his rings and eyes glowing vibrantly in a show of intimidation.

(OoC- Darastrix, Plagues' synchronize works on infected dark types, so his viral craziness would disappear, as long as he's in the general vicinity of him)

Un_kébécois
    Un_kébécois
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Un_kébécois Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:56 am

Anaksa's Den | Morning (40)

As he was following the little Emolga, Xander couldn't stop thinking about that bossy Ampharos, how his smirk and his hard stare were mocking him. He's worrying about Plague too, left alone with the bastard. Even if they knew each other long before the epidemic, how can he be sure that he won't try to attack him? And furthermore, they were with the uncounscious infected. Xander just silently praise that Plague know what he's doing.

The walls of the tunnel wider a little, leaving them in a small room. Infected still walking overhead them, but the footsteps were less frequents, meaning that it must be the lasts of them. In a few moments, they would all be outside, breathing some fresher air. The Haunter was lost in his toughts so much he almost didn't heard the Arbok naming herself. Focusing on her, he answered in a whisper: "The name's Xander." He quickly added to counter the empty threat: "Whatever, same thing..." Clearly, he wasn't in the mood for it. He tilted too as as small amount of dirt fell from the ceiling of the den, probably because of the weight of a slower infected walking up there.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 am