Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Kaze
SkeletonCupcake
Drago
Min
renegade
Catalyst
Fox
11 posters

The LILYCOVE Team

Anonymous

The LILYCOVE Team Empty The LILYCOVE Team

Post by Guest Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:49 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The shores of Lilycove City | Dusk (1)

Sorrow and pain guided him. His eyes streamed tears like rain and his wings beat the wind like the makings of a Hurricane. Her voice still echoed through his mind and drove him mad with anguish and pain as he flew ever closer to Lilycove City. Charged by his emotions, a storm brewed in the air around him casting dark shadows on the waters below. His dark light that surrounded him made him seem menacing and ghastly in the midst of the storm. Tenebre wasn't himself anymore. He was different, strong, and filled with emotions he wanted to end. His heartbeat reverberated through his mind in time with his racing thoughts as he plummeted fast to the shoreline below.

Dropping through the sky, he landed square on his feet and surveyed the land around him. Houses dotted the landscape covered in blood and smelling of death. No sounds dared to touch the murky silence that hung like a thick fog in the stormy air. Tenebre felt it then. A sense of loneliness and isolation, the kind of feeling he hadn't felt since the day he lost her. Shaking his head, Tenebre roared into the sky all of his feelings. The sorrow that had been building up, anger, rage, it all poured into the air like a beckon of misery. Despair clung to his scales like the makings of an indestructible film. Lashing out, his tail struck something and he turned to watch the corpse of an undead Pokemon splash many feet away into the water. Realization of the Epidemic hit Tenebre again and he sunk to the ground with a sound like an explosion.

The misery he felt didn't seem like it would ever go away but, he told himself that it had to. If it didn't, he would never find his beloved once again. Hours passed as he sat on the beach thinking and sinking deeper into a thick depression until finally he got up and shouted into the sky. "No! I will not have this! I will live and find her!" Tenebre's voice quavered like a leaf falling in the breeze as he strode towards the houses of the town. Somewhere he knew he would find something of use in this desolate place so he carried on through the motions of life, hoping and praying to Arceus that he would find Lumiere once again and maybe make a few friends in this doomed landscape he resided in.
    Anonymous

The LILYCOVE Team Empty Re: The LILYCOVE Team

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:28 pm

Center of Lilycove city/ Dusk

I looked to the sky with a sigh, as the clouds thunderd and roared black and bleak. There was a storm coming and it was going to hit like a shitstorm. As I crawled my way through the once beautiful town it saddened me to see such horrors and atrocities, I rememberd this place when it was alive, it was so beautiful, the cool breeze from the beach, the Pokemon and their trainers going to the contest hall, that nice old couple who spent their time overlookng the sea. Then suddenly I noticed something far up in the sky, a large Dragonite flapping it's wings furiously in the sky, it seemed to have a dark feel about it as the clouds seemed to twist around it, before it slammed another Pokemon into the ground and landed on the nearby beach with a loud echoing explosion-like sound blasting sand up a bit.

I stared and gulped in slight fear of the creature, but continued on my way through the town, when a raindrop hit my nose. I stared blankly as the steam rose from where the speck landed on my face, and started to move as fast as I could toward the nearest building, the move tutor's house. Oh god I hope it doen't start raining before I get to cover... I mutterd to myself as I slitherd toward the house, leaving a black scorch mark trail behind my molten body.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:55 pm

Lilycove City | Dusk (2)

Getting closer to the houses, Tenebre noticed the rain that began pelting from the sky and shook his head hoping he himself had not caused it. His thoughts overwhelmed him so much that he almost didn't notice the glowing ball of fire a few ways ahead of him. Squinting, he wondered what it could possibly be until he saw the fire it left on the ground in its wake. An image of a Slugma instantly filled Tenebre's mind and as the rain fell down harder, he could only feel sympathy for the small Pokemon. No hesitation came to him as he flew forward and bent over the Slugma to keep off the rain. The steam that came from it hit Tenebre's nose and filled it with smoke but he didn't care.

He was glad that the Slugma was living as he bent over it. Tenebre hoped it wouldn't be scared of him and mentally kicked himself for losing his manners. "I thought you may be in need of some assistance. My name's Tenebre." His voice was soft over the pounding rain that hit his wings. Tenebre's body quivered with cold but he ignored it. He didn't want to lose another life if he could help it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:34 pm

Lilycove City / Dusk

Almost as if to spite me, the rain began pelting down hard, as each drop hit my body it evaporated into steam, parts of me where starting to harden, and a small segment of my backside already broke off I was not doing good, i'd be a third of my current size by the time i'd reach sheleter. I was beginning to get worried, but something drew me off of that thought when The Dragonite from earlier flew from the area where it had landed, landing in front of me and looming over me. This unexpected and sudden movement startled me so badly that I practically receeded into a puddle of lava on the ground, staring up at the large Dragon in fear, when it said something that caught me equally off guard.

" I thought you may be in need of some assistance. My name's Tenebre." Said the Dragonite softly, I just stared blankly from the puddle of myself at him before I was hit with realisation. He had his wings open and was protecting me from the rain! t-thank you.....a storm's coming, I really need to get somewhere safe, could you please help me? .....my name's Furnace.. .......yeah I know, very unorginal... I nervously said, starting to rise up a bit, noticing the Dragonite shivering from the cold, thats when an Idea came to my mind. hey If I keep you warm will you help me stay dry? I asked in a sheepish manner. I didn't mean to ask a favor so quickly, but this weather was going to kill me if I didn't get out of it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:54 am

Lilycove City | Dusk (3)

Tenebre, after further inspection of the Slugma before him, realized that part of its body had broken off in the rain. The poor thing would've died if Tenebre hadn't helped. His eyes focused once again on the present as the Slugma finally spoke. "T-thank you.....a storm's coming, I really need to get somewhere safe, could you please help me? .....my name's Furnace.. .......yeah I know, very unorginal..." Tenebre smiled down at it, his wings flapped a bit to rid them of the rain piled on them. "It's nice to meet you Furnace. I'm sorry about the weather. It seems that was probably my fault. Of course i'll help." Tenebre's voice held the hint of a smile despite the dark aura still seeping from his scales. Furnace suggested he keep Tenebre warm and Tenebre keep him dry. The thought surprised him. He hadn't realized until that moment just how cold he really was. A thought for it occurred to him and he wasted no time in carrying it out.

Tenebre reached down gently and lifted Furnace close to his neck. His wing made a canopy above him and Tenebre turned his head to his new found friend. "Go ahead and rest on my shoulder while I find somewhere for us to hide out this storm." Tenebre turned then and strode towards the empty and dead houses searching for someplace to rest.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Lilycove City / Dusk

I couldn't help but flinch a bit as Tenebre flapped his wings a bit spraying water off of his body "It's nice to meet you Furnace. I'm sorry about the weather. It seems that was probably my fault. Of course i'll help." ...needless to say I was overjoyed to see that he had good intentions, and was willing to help me, despite that unerving darkness around him Tenebre seems alright. He then did something that dumbfounded me, he reached down and picked me up, PICKED ME UP. and set me on his back, I was astonished on how he managed to touch me without harming himself, then I rememberd that he was a Dragon-type and had restiance to fire. I-uh what are you doing? I said before being restd upon his shoulder. "Go ahead and rest on my shoulder while I find somewhere for us to hide out this storm." He said before starting to stroll towards the houses faster than I could ever move.

Thank you I said to him as he walked, before I spread myself out a bit to keep from building up heat directly on his shoulder and burning him, I then proceeded to fire a low flamethrower above us to evaporate the incoming raindrops. Hoping I'd be able to hold them off until we found a suitable refuge. I can't thank you enough for agreeing to help me get out of this weather, I'll try to repay you as best as I can.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:13 pm

Lilycove City | Night (4)

Tenebre began growing frantic as the rain poured down heavier and heavier. Most houses were destroyed completely but finally after a while he found one off into the distance and walked towards it as fast as possible. "Thank you." Furnace said from atop Tenebre's shoulder. He felt him spread himself out and shivered from the heat on his shoulder and the cold pelting his back. Furnace shot a flamethrower into the air and evaporated some of the rain which helped a lot. Tenebre smiled to his new friend but before he could say anything back Furnace spoke once more. "I can't thank you enough for agreeing to help me get out of this weather, I'll try to repay you as best as I can." Tenebre laughed gently at Furnace's words. "No need to repay me my friend. Your friendship at a time like this would be more grateful then anything you could do. If anything I should be repaying you for brewing this storm in the first place." His laughter echoed through the storm softly as he continued on towards the house.

Lightning struck the sky as Tenebre finally got to where the house stood. The door was firmly jammed so he knocked it in and walked inside the dark recesses of the house. Nothing seemed to move but the house itself gave off a dark energy that kept Tenebre on edge but he sat down on the floor and put his neck down so that Furnace could make his way down. "You rest and get your strength back and I'll keep watch." Tenebre suggested to Furnace as he gazed off into the distance, Lumiere always in his thoughts.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Jan 01, 2012 4:09 pm

Lilycove City | Night (1)

Mara was in a state of complete panic. She ran as quickly as her legs could carry her through the abandoned streets, with her tail in one claw and a large leaf in the other, to keep the flame from going out.

She had wandered too far from the den, and had to find someplace to protect her from the torrent of lethal rain pouring from the dark skies.
    Where did all this rain come from!?
    She frantically dashed through the town, looking for anyplace that was dry, but she could find none. All the doors were barred shut, or worse...the houses were so destroyed that they offered no shelter.
    The forest...at least there's trees there...!
    The young Charmander thought as she turned on her heels and ran back towards the treeline. Suddenly, she heard a loud bang, like something heavy colliding with something else. Not far from her, she saw the tail of something really large make its way into an abandoned building.
    "Oh!" she cried out in shock. The winds were getting harsher, and her tails' flame began to fizzle and steam. She ran towards the open door, tripping and sliding just a few feet short of it on the slick street.

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:28 pm

Lilycove City | Night (5)

Tenebre sat close to the door of the building, his claws gently tapping the floor. His eyes scanned the area outside for movement and there was none at the moment. The storm was thick in the air and a gentle bobble of movement caught his eye off in the distance. Another fire type no doubt, Tenebre noticed, and one with a dying flame at that. Tenebre stood to watch the Charmander scramble closer to the building only to slip feet from the door frame. He rushed forward and, wrapping his claws around her body gently, he right her and pulled her into the building before her flame could die. Tenebre then stepped out into the storm doing his best to quiet it.

Up he flew into the clouds all the while concentrating on anything happy he could think of. His darkened aura that rippled around him drew shadows in the clouds as he flew back down to land outside of the building. Ducking down, he entered back into the building with the rain beginning to ease outside. "I apologize for the rain. It seems the only time I get angry enough for a storm you fire types show up." Tenebre chuckled softly to the female Charmander. "My names Tenebre and that's Furnace." He gestured to the Slugma who was suppose to be resting. Sitting down, he waited for the Charmander to reply.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:26 am

Lilycove City | Night (2)

Mara felt big arms around her, scooping her up and taking her inside. She looked up to see a very sad looking Dragonite with a dark aura.
    Before she could say anything, he put her down inside the dry house and rocketed off into the sky. After a few minutes, the rain slowed and stopped.
    He must have...calmed the rains...

"I apologize for the rain. It seems the only time I get angry enough for a storm you fire types show up." The Dragonite laughed gently as he appeared at the front door.
    Mara blushed slightly, dropping her tail.
    "My names Tenebre and that's Furnace." He said, pointing his large claw at a Slugma in the corner.

"Nice to meet you both," Mara said grinning, her boyish voice echoing through the house. "I'm Mar." She turned to the Dragonite, curiosity alight in her eyes.
    "Thanks for saving me. I don't mean to be any trouble, sir. I didn't think any bad weather was coming, so I decided to look for some food...but...why were you upset?" she asked, hopping up and sitting on an old box.
    She could feel her stomach growling, but pushed down the urge to scavenge for food. She knew it wasn't polite to do that around strangers.

(OoC-she's a super tomboy and has a real deep voice, so others tend to mistake her for a boy)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:05 pm

Lilycove City | Night

The rain fell, like a waterfall in a rain forest. The once beautiful city of Lilycove, lays in ruins, the rain slowly falling on this forgot city. In the middle of the city a giant bear looms over the ruins. The bear wonders the city, looking for someone, anyone she can look to for help or even to be her friend.

She looked around every corner and even used her nose to sniff them out, but nothing came up. The rain was relentless. It was times like this the bear wished she knew Sunny Day but, you need to make do with what you got. Everything was quiet, maybe a little too quiet. The bear didn't feel comfortable with this kind of feeling. It was the feeling of dread and even sorrow. It was the feeling of sorrow that made the bear feel uncomfortable.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:01 pm

| Lilycove City // Night |

"...Iwis?"
    "Yes, Siri...?"
    "When awe we gonna get owta da wain?"
    "... I don't know, dear...."
    Suddenly, a very colorful Ninetales and a baby Eevee came into view; following the path into the city from the east. Iris had been carrying Siri in her mouth; and having the little kit in her mouth made it hard for her to speak properly at the moment. The walked into the town, already soaking wet from the rain. They had been since Slateport.
    "Iwis.... Wiw we ever see owr famwy again?"
    "I don't know, Siri...."
    Iris was doing the best she could to be hit with the brunt of the rain; being a fire type she was feeling very feeble from the water. She continued to trudge her way, and turned north and up the city steps.
    "...Iwis?"
    "Siri...."
    ".... ...Iwis.... Awr you okay?"
    "... I'm fine Siri."
    She didn't want to admit she was on her last leg at this point; the rain already starting to get heavy on her. She turned into one of the houses that was up on the ridge; apparently right into the house that the other two fire types and dragon types were settled. Iris squeaked.
    "Oh no.... Oh no!" Iris quickly backed up and out of sight. She hoped the pokemon had not seen her. But suddenly... the rain stopped. Iris looked up into the sky... the quickly warming sky. She smiled, Siri still in her mouth.
    "Iwis why--"
    "Siri, shush." Iris said quietly, putting her paw over Siri's mouth. She listened intently to the pokemon.

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Mar. ...Thanks for saving me. I don't mean to be any trouble, sir. I didn't think any bad weather was coming, so I decided to look for some food...but...why were you upset?"

"... Well.... They seem friendly towards each other...." Iris thought, leaning herself up against the house; the heat of being overwhelmed seemed to come to her. She started to warm herself up more by heating her body with fire. She listened for more, but the decided to quit leaning on the house; her heat would catch it on fire. She was steaming from taking off all the water from herself.
    "Here, Siri. Stay next to me."
    Iris put the little kit down, but barely had enough time to react as he suddenly leaped up happily.
    "Ohw bowy! New pokemon!" he pranced right into the building, completely ignoring Iris's directions.
    "SIRI!!" Iris flung herself forward, finally dry. Siri was already standing inside the doorway.
    "Hewwo! My name'ws Siwi! Who awr you guys?" Siri said cheerfully, wagging his foxy tail. Iris embarrassingly walked up behind the kit.
    "Hello.... Please excuse my brother." Iris smiled at the other pokemon, then gave Siri the evil eye and kneeled down to him, and hastily said, "Siri, please tell me when you're gonna bolt like that." She did not sound amused. Siri gulped. Iris went on.
    "So all you pokemon are together, correct? Um...." Iris paused for a minute, before Siri spoke up.
    "Can we stay wiff you guys?!" he pranced in suddenly.
    "Siri! Ahh...." Siri had already made his decision. Iris sighed, and raised her head up high with a cheery smile.
    "Would you pokemon be so kind as to let us refuge with you? We would gladly do our part and do what is needed in these times if we are to be a team."
    Iris stood, nervously waiting for an answer. At least Siri had no anticipation at all. Iris smiled sweetly.
    "Siri, why do you get us into these situations...?!"

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jan 07, 2012 5:44 pm

Lilycove City | Night (6)

"Nice to meet you both, I'm Mar." Her curious gaze caught Tenebre by surprise as she looked towards him. "Thanks for saving me. I don't mean to be any trouble, sir. I didn't think any bad weather was coming, so I decided to look for some food...but...why were you upset?"

Tenebre sighed deeply before answering her question. "When I left the Johto region, I tried to sacrifice my life for that of my love Lumiere. It turns out I lived through it but now I will always want to find her no matter what. His blue eyes turned to Mar, a tear drop falling down softly and perfectly. He wanted to say more but before he could, a small Vulpix ran into the room, its tail wagging softly. "Hewwo! My name'ws Siwi! Who awr you guys?" "Hello.... Please excuse my brother." Iris, a white and colored Ninetales, smiled at the other pokemon, then gave Siri the evil eye and kneeled down to him, and hastily said, "Siri, please tell me when you're gonna bolt like that." She did not sound amused. Siri gulped. Iris went on.
    "So all you pokemon are together, correct? Um...." Iris paused for a minute, before Siri spoke up.
    "Can we stay wiff you guys?!" he pranced in suddenly.
    "Siri! Ahh...." Siri had already made his decision. Iris sighed, and raised her head up high with a cheery smile.
    "Would you pokemon be so kind as to let us refuge with you? We would gladly do our part and do what is needed in these times if we are to be a team."
    Iris stood, nervously waiting for an answer. At least Siri had no anticipation at all. Iris smiled sweetly.

Tenebre smiled to the two and nodded his answer. "Of course you can. My name is Tenebre and these are my friends Mar and Furnace." He smiled softly to the young Vulpix and the odd colored Ninetales. For the first time in a while, Tenebre believed he would make something out of his life and help this group of Pokemon that had found him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:18 pm

(Ooc: I don't want to make a habit of skipping, but I've got nothing at the moment, lets just say he fell asleep for a bit ^^; I swear I'll get on top of this next time it's my turn)
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Tue Jan 10, 2012 10:38 am

Lilycove City | Night (3)

"When I left the Johto region, I tried to sacrifice my life for that of my love Lumiere. It turns out I lived through it but now I will always want to find her no matter what." The blue-eyed dragon said quietly, a single tear falling down his face.
    "Oh...that's so sad..." she said, almost whispering.

Before Tenebre could continue, an Eevee bounded in with a colorful Ninetails. Mar almost fell off her box as she bolted up, but managed to stay on top of it. Her bright eyes met with the little foxes' as the adults talked. The little Charmander stared for a moment, a large smile slowly growing on her face.

"My name is Tenebre and these are my friends Mar and Furnace." She smiled back at Tenebre for calling her a friend, then turned back to the Eevee and his sister.
    "Hi!" She shouted exuberantly. She jumped up and down on the box she was on as she waved at the two. A crunch sounded from underneath her claws and the small fire dragon disappeared.
    "Ooof!"
    Mar slowly looked at the others, a bit embarrassed as she sat in the broken box, holding her tail away from the flammable cardboard.
    "I'm um....I'm Mar." she muttered.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 11, 2012 7:16 pm

Lilycove City | Night

The Bear listen to the voices. So may pokemon at one time. The Bear was amazed that so many pokemon had survived this long. She poked her huge head into the building they were in and spoke. Um hello? The Bear said as she looked at the Dragonite. It seemed to be sad and sadness does not sit well with the Bear. She ran over to the Dragonite, her face covered in worry. Are you ok? Is something wrong?

(Short post is short)
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:27 pm

Iris laughed nervously as Siri continued to smell around.

"Of course you can. My name is Tenebre and these are my friends Mar and Furnace."

Siri was too overwhelmed right in this moment. His tail wagged so fast as he met everyone. He especially noticed the Charmander though. He LOVED rare depictions of nature. He gaped slightly as he looked at the Charmander. She looked at him excitedly as she bounced on her box.

"Hi!"

She continued to bounce until she fell through.

"Oof! I'm um....I'm Mar."

"Ooh! Ooh!! A Chawmander! You're so cool!!" Siri excitedly ran over to Mar, "Mawr! Mawr you're so cool!" he sniffed around her, looking at her details in an artistic way, then saw Tenebrae. His jaw could have dropped right there.
    "A Dwagonite!! Tenebwae!" he yelped, running over to Tene and leaping around him. Iris didn't approve.

"Siri! Stop this instant, young fox!" she yelped, not harshly, but also not lightly. Siri immediately stopped.
    "I'm sowwy Iwis.... Awll these pokemon awr so coow!" Siri ran back to Iris half way, and noticed the bear who poked its head in. Iris had been sitting by the door, next to the doorway. She had yet to get settled in. Siri leaped as he saw Baby Bear.
    "A UWSAWING!!" he practically leaped 3 feet in the air, and ran up to Bear, smelling all around her feet and legs. Iris yelped in slight surprise, then settled down. "Oh. Hello~" she tried to play off like she hadn't been scared by the sudden arrival. Iris then got on Siri's case.
    "C'mon Siri. Please, be polite." she looped a paw around him, scoot him across the floor until he was in front of him, and looked at him. She looked softly at him. She then smiled widely.
    "Oh, what am I gonna do with you?" she kneeled over and hugged Siri as he looked at her with big eyes. "You can go say hi as long as you're polite, ok?" Siri's eyes grew to the size of saucers and he grinned.
    "Ok Iwis, ok!" Siri ran off to introduce himself better to Mar and Tenebrae.
    "Hewwo! Nice to meet you, again. I'm Si... Siii...." he struggled to pronounce his name right, and finally got it. "Siri. I am Si--... Siri." he smiled widely again. "So... Sorry if my rw-- r's... sound weiwd-- weird." He didn't want to be a child anymore.... He this time was determined to grow up; he was around other pokemon now and needed to speak clearer. He was getting to the age of learning how to say his R's, but he felt embarrassed because that's not how professional artists talk.... He smiled again at the two lizards, taking in their features intently. Iris smiled. "Don't stress yourself, Siri. It'll come in time."
    "But..." he paused, then decided to drop the subject. He looked around, looking for anyone to say anything to make him feel better about himself.

-----

(OoC: He's about 3 in humans years. He should be coming out of his r/w stage in a couple of posts. He is determined. :| lol~)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Lilycove City | Night (7)

A smile crept up Tenebre's face and it was most welcomed since he hadn't had a meaningful smile in a very long time. Watching the two younger Pokemon smile at each other though was just so contagious and he found his sadness lifting a bit but apparently not enough to kill the ominous aura that hovered in the air around him. He had been worried it would scare off others but luckily it didn't. The small Eevee didn't even seemed fazed by it at all as he leaped around everyone taking in their forms. He laughed as Siri mentioned that all of them were cool and Tenebre smiled down at little Siri, patting him softly on the head. Before he could say something to him though, Tenebre was greeted by a large Ursaring. He couldn't help but wonder where all of these Pokemon were coming from but didn't mind it as long as they were all friendly which so far, they were.

"Um hello? Are you ok? Is something wrong?" The Ursaring's face was a mask full of worry as she asked Tenebre if he was alright. Sighing Tenebre nodded.

"Don't worry I'm fine. My name is Tenebre and this is Mar, Furnace, Iris, and Siri." He smiled and in turn nodded to the others in the room.

Tenebre looked to Siri who was still bouncing around everyone as he tried to talk. Tenebre thought it was the most adorable thing he had ever heard.

"Hewwo! Nice to meet you, again. I'm Si... Siii...." He struggled to pronounce his name right but finally got it. "Siri. I am Si--... Siri." Tenebre smiled back at him as Siri beamed a wide smile around the room. "So... Sorry if my rw-- r's... sound weiwd-- weird."

Chuckling softly Tenebre patted him on the head again softly. "It's quite alright Siri we have all gone through this stage in life. Listen to Iris, it'll just take some time. I'll even help if you need it." He smiled to the little one.

Looking towards the window, Tenebre caught sight of Arashi and was filled with a deep sadness that seemed mirrored in the spider's eyes. He felt horrible for the one outside and, after asking everyone to excuse him, Tenebre stepped outside and turned towards Arashi extending his arm.

"You know you can come in with us. My name's Tenebre and I'd be glad to carry you on my shoulder if you wanted too." He smiled to the sad looking Galvantula as he kept his arm extended. "No one needs to be alone." Tenebre knew just how true his words were and he sighed a bit thinking about how he finally wasn't alone.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:27 pm

[b] Lilycove City | Night [b]

I had moved to the bck of the house, and was sitting their quietly, watching as all of the new Pokemon arrived and began
    greeting eachtother and talking. First the Little Charmander, then the large Ursarang, then the Ninetales and the little Eevee, as I watched the Pokemon speak to eachother I felt a pang of happiness for having the company of others after such a long time, but then something threw my mood down, as I crawled toward a alrge planked off window I stoped as something I touched burst into flames and quickly turned to cinder, thats when I rememberd, I'm just a puddle of lava, a living bane, harming almost everything I touch, these Pokemon could be my allys, but how long until they see me as too much of a hazard and leave me for dead?

This thought saddened me, I watched as Tenebre walked outside the door to greet yet another Pokemon that I currently could not see. I let out a long sigh and fell into myself becoming a glowing puddle, I glanced at the burning trail mark I had made by moving back here, then I had another thought, even If I did eventually become a hazard, I could still be helpful for the time being, and this was enough to satisfy me. Lifting myself up just a bit I began to crawl back toward the others so I could hear what they where saying and maybe get involved in a conversation of some sort.
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Fri Jan 20, 2012 8:01 pm

Lilycove City | Night (4)

Mara sat back and watched happily as new Pokemon came in. She had no idea so many living Pokemon were around here, hiding somewhere. She glanced back at the fire Pokemon who had thus far remained silent, but had crawled closer. Smiling, she pulled herself out of the box and waddled over and sat next to him. She said nothing, just grinned widely as she held her tail close to her, to keep it from burning anything.
    The heat emanating from the Slugma lifted her spirits.
    Reminds me of daddy...she thought happily as she recalled how warm his tail flames had been.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:43 pm

Lilycove City | Night

"Don't worry I'm fine. My name is Tenebre and this is Mar, Furnace, Iris, and Siri." The Dragonite smiled and in turn nodded to the others in the room. The bear sighed in relief and nodded to the others. Hello, it's nice to meet you all. I go by many names, but my most common is Baby Bear or just Bear. Tho some call me BB for short too. BB said as she giggled and bowed. She turned to the little Eevee and sat down with a thud.

Hello Siri. It's nice to meet such a young pokemon in the middle of this epidemic being so happy and go lucky. BB said as he closed her eyes and the pictures of younger pokemon running around her and asking if she could play, ran through her head. She so wish she could she those kids again. Then the voice of the Dragonite brought her back to this hell hole.

Chuckling softly the one called Tenebre patted the young Eevee on the head again softly. "It's quite alright Siri we have all gone through this stage in life. Listen to Iris, it'll just take some time. I'll even help if you need it." He smiled to the little one. BB's heart almost stopped at the sight of Tenebre and the young Siri. She got up and sat next to the Dragonite and the young pokemon. If you would like, I can help you too. BB said as her face lit up at the thought of playing with a younger pokemon again.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:45 pm

"Hello, it's nice to meet you all. I go by many names, but my most common is Baby Bear or just Bear. Tho some call me BB for short too."

Siri squealed in happiness as he was slightly tossed into the air from BB sitting down.

"Hello Siri. It's nice to meet such a young pokemon in the middle of this epidemic being so happy and go lucky."

Her voice reminded him of Iris's; soft and comforting. He already liked this other normal type. He then saw Tenebrae smile at him, and lower his massive paw to his head.

"It's quite alright Siri we have all gone through this stage in life. Listen to Iris, it'll just take some time. I'll even help if you need it."

Siri smiled a huge grin as Tenebrae pet him. "Thank you, Tenebwae...~" Iris grinned at the happiness of her little brother. She then noticed Tenebrae walk to the door and address something outside. Siri's curiosity perked as he watched excitedly. Iris proceeded to lay down and watch the Slugma at the window. She paused for a long moment after the Slugma burnt the sill and crawled to the back of the room, then slunk over to them subtly almost to the other occupied pokemon. She then walked over and sat next to them, feeling a close connection to her fellow fire pokemon. Her tails swayed almost around them, creating a colorful background for the three. She watched the stars twinkle in the sky, and gazed at the moon that beautifully shone down from the window. She remembered painting with her masters and her brother.... She wanted to paint right now.... She saw the arachnid pokemon that the Dragonite was talking to. She then looked to the other two fire types.

"So.... ... What kind of, ah... problems have come across to you two, might I ask...?" she said sensitively, in a mothering way. She was usually mothering because of taking care of Siri like a mother would. She watched the other pokemon for their reactions. She heard Siri talking to BB.

"Wow BB! You'we so cool!~"

Iris smiled mentally at her brothers enthusiasm towards any pokemon. She would have to get strict with him soon though.... If he spotted an infected, he would surely be friendly. And she didn't want him hurt.... "He's so innocent to such horrible things...."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:49 am