Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Kaze
SkeletonCupcake
Drago
Min
renegade
Catalyst
Fox
11 posters

The LILYCOVE Team

Anonymous

The LILYCOVE Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The LILYCOVE Team

Post by Guest Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:00 am

((For sake of plot Sil has allowed me to skip her turn, so after me will be Sil then Snitch))
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Lilycove City|Dawn
    (36)

“Congratulations are in order, Miss,”

Raven beamed with pride at the compliment, even half-hearted as it was. Royce obviously was the macho type who didn't like his ego to be bruised by a girl, she'd have to remember to go easy on the guy in the future. No point in making an enemy out of someone just to win. "Well slap sum orn'ments on m' back 'n' call me a Christmas tree! Ye'sher found a good diggin' hole, huh, Miss Raven?" Raven couldn't help but bust out laughing, the mental image of Jack covered in balls and lights all too easy to picture. Leave it to the Sandslash to lighten up the mood!

The mention was made of getting everything back to the house and Raven couldn't agree more. She wasn't sure how long Royce's stuff would keep what with it bleeding all over the place and the scent would certainly attract unwanted attention. But for some reason Royce was taking it a little more harshly than she thought he would. “I take it you two will be staying then.” A little confused the Persian held back for a minute, ears folding flat and tail curling down like she had just been scolded. "Well...it's not like I have anywhere else to go. I don't even know how to get home." But if he wanted her to go she could take her findings and be off, she just needed a direction to be pointed in. She wasn't one to stay where she wasn't wanted.

He dumped the rest of his kill onto Rose and ordered her to carry them alone and for the first time Raven really looked at the chemistry between the two serpents. Royce had a huge male ego, that was certain, but when they were alone Raven hadn't seen this tiny and demure female that Rose was giving to the Arbok. Yeah she had been quiet, sure, but she hadn't been so grovelly. She looked like she was scared of Royce. But he was her mate, wasn't he? What reason was there to be scared of him? Shaking her head she tried to let the nagging thoughts alone and instead just focused on following the leaders back home.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:01 am

Post 16

Lilycove City| Dawn

“I take it you two will be staying then.”

Seemed Jack wasn't the only one a little confused by the snake's retort, but really, after a bit of thought, it shouldn't surprise him. Royce wasn't the most welcoming of folks, and he should have really known that the arbok wouldn't be keen on sharing their shelter. Still, they'd gotten along, hadn't they? They'd hunted together, and that was the most bonding experience any pokemon could have that Jack could think of. Still, Raven voiced her own confusion. "Well...it's not like I have anywhere else to go. I don't even know how to get home."

"Me niether," Jack agreed, sighing as he limped forward. How he missed his sand-covered, clear-skied home... The warm breeze, the nights so bright with stars you didn't even need a light of your own. His homesickness was quickly dispersed however, Jack shaking his head free of the comforting images. That would have to wait. He noticed Royce dumping the kills onto Rose, though, and limped forward even more quickly, catching up to the serpent pair.

"Now, a lady shuldnt be carryin' all that mess all by her lonesome!" He reached to take them from her, to ease her load. "Ye'll git yer scales all messy, Miss Ma'am. Let me carry that." He gave her a broad, happy smile, trying to assure her that everything'd be all right.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sun Dec 30, 2012 7:37 am

Lilycove City || Dawn [19][18]

"Well...it's not like I have anywhere else to go. I don't even know how to get home."
    "Me neither,"

Royce snorted disinterestedly at their confused replies, not expecting the pair to understand the importance of privacy and preserving class. They were practically vermin in the serpent’s eyes – living amongst them would only lower his pristine standards. Tongue darting from his mouth as he stared at the duo a moment, the Arbok sighed, defeated before slithering on ahead. The two thieves had proven themselves useful at least, the collection of carcasses draped over Rose’s back enough evidence of the matter.
    “Fine,” Still, he wasn’t wholly pleased with his decision. “You can stay… for now,”

"Now, a lady shuldnt be carryin' all that mess all by her lonesome! Ye'll git yer scales all messy, Miss Ma'am. Let me carry that."

Rose was speechless as the Sandslash chivalrously bounded up to her, relieving her of the corpses with a charming smile. Although confused to why she was deserving of such kindness, the Dragonair couldn’t help but smile shyly in thanks, a blush spreading over her features. Once upon a time Royce had been like that.
    “Thank you,” She spoke softly, pleased that the warmth of the deceased had been lifted from her back. She tried not to think about it, the blood now staining her pink scales. It was barbaric – killing something, let alone eating it – and now, she felt as if she were some accessory to murder. But it was natural and she was just overreacting.
    “Hey! What do you think you’re doing?” Royce had looked back to see Jack and his Rose conversing quietly, the former now bearing the results of the group’s hunt. Eyes narrowing, the look on his mate’s face enough evidence of foul play, the Arbok paused, expecting an explanation.
    “Ja-Jack just offered to carry the food,” Rose replied hesitantly, struggling to keep her voice level. “Nothing’s wrong, darling,” She could tell he wasn’t convinced – he remained silent. A breath and then he gestured for her to join him, glaring daggers at the Sandslash.
    “Come on,” Rose obeyed, slithering obediently to her partner’s side, head hung as the feeling of shame rose to her chest. There was no point in arguing, insisting that everything was okay – Royce had made up his mind and it would take a hell of a lot to change it. It was better to simply keep quiet; he might forget the matter and she wouldn’t get a black eye later.

(( You know what, I think I’m gonna hang around a little longer. I really don’t want to have to deactivate these two, so I’ll try and hold onto them for as long as I can. :3 ))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:21 am

Post 17

Lilycove City| Dawn

“Thank you.”

Miss Rose's beautiful voice, as well as her lovely pink scales, continued to amaze Jack. Though she blushed, he simply continued to beam at her, adjusting the kills on his shoulder as he continued to limp beside her. Honestly, he was just happy to see that perty smile on her again. But however wonderful the fleeting moment was, Royce's angry voice destroyed it. “Hey! What do you think you’re doing?” Alarmed and confused, Jack's head turned to see the irate serpent, but Miss Rose seemed to know what he was so darn angry about.

“Ja-Jack just offered to carry the food,” Miss Rose answered, her voice almost... scared? Jack cast a worried glance between the two, his earlier suspicions beginning to solidify. Had Royce thought he was flirtin' with his woman? Slightly offended that Royce would think such of him, Jack remained quiet as Miss Rose continued to soothe her mate. “Nothing’s wrong, darling.” But even as she slithered to his side, the angry cobra still glaring death at Jack. “Come on.” He wasn't sure if the command was meant for all of them, but Miss Rose obeyed, head hung in shame for a crime she didn't even commit. Jack stayed put, frowning as the two retreated, waiting for Raven to catch up.

"...I don' like it, Miss Raven," he muttered, only loud enough for her to hear. "I don' like that at all. Must be m' Orre natur', but I don' like seein' a woman pushed 'round like a sandshrew in a bull's play pen. Does'nt sit right with me. Not at all." He looked to her, peering over the carcasses strewn on his shoulder. "...You see it too?"

((YAY! 8D I'm so happy you're staying!))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2012 1:10 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn
    (37)

Raven's fur bristled slightly at the callous way Royce agreed to let her and Jack stay. It wasn't like they were mooching or anything. Hell, she had pulled in most of the haul! What was so wrong with offering up shelter if someone was willing to pay for it with their own food? Where first she had thought Royce to be just a chauvinist, now she was beginning to think maybe it was a little bit more.

When Jack, the little softie, started helping Rose with the load the Arbok had dumped on her said snake got really pissed. He confronted the Sandslash causing Rose to act completely horrified at the display. But when she started offering excuses for Jack she looked and acted like she was the one in trouble. Was she...blaming herself? What the hell for?

"...I don' like it, Miss Raven," she heard as she caught up to her fellow Orre native. "I don' like that at all. Must be m' Orre natur', but I don' like seein' a woman pushed 'round like a sandshrew in a bull's play pen. Does'nt sit right with me. Not at all." Raven could only nod at Jack's assessment. "...You see it too?" Another nod. "Yeah, I'm starting to. But we can't do anything if we just sit here. Let's go catch up." With that the Classy Cat took off after the mated pair, satchel and food slung across her back.
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Tue Jan 01, 2013 7:52 am

Lilycove City || Dawn [20][19]

Throughout the brief journey back to the house, the pair of serpents had been locked in a silent tension. Royce stared dead ahead, a frown creasing his strong features whilst Rose remained quiet at his side, not wanting to provoke a reaction and yet finding his unsaid disgust unbearable. The fleeting glimpses he gave her were glares, a repulsion locked in his green eyes that told her enough. She’d messed up. She hadn’t meant to – she hadn’t done anything wrong, but she of all people knew that her mate’s mind was already made up. He was jealous. Jealous, disgusted and above all, disappointed.

Thankful when the familiar building returned to sight, Rose gave a weak sigh of relief. She hadn’t dared look back to their company, fearing she may unintentionally solidify her mate’s accusations, but as they slowed to a halt, an extra couple of footsteps could be heard. Whilst the Dragonair would usually be happy at the news of guests, she was beginning to dread it.
    “After you,” Royce hissed, his voice only just level as he gestured towards the door. Rose nodded, not meeting his gaze as she slithered on ahead, settling down in the dishevelled living room. The couch was still upturned from their earlier fallout. Muffling the memories, she hovered at the sight of the room, a weak smile on her features as the others gradually filtered through.

Royce dumped the bloodied kills he’d been entrusted with absently onto the floor, uncaring of where they fell as he shot a murderous glance to his mate. One more strike and she’d regret it. That girl was on thin fucking wire and she knew it. Slithering over to the shied dragon, his face close to her, he spoke in hushed, venomous words.
    “Don’t even look at him,” He growled, dangerous. Movement from the entrance and he turned huffily away. Using his powerful coils to place the couch back in its rightful position, Royce managed a patronizing, unpleasant smile of greeting at the duo. “Excuse the mess – we weren’t expecting guests,”
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:09 am

Post 18

Lilycove City| Dawn

"Yeah, I'm starting to. But we can't do anything if we just sit here. Let's go catch up." Jack nodded as Miss Raven trotted on ahead, glad that at least he wasn't alone in his thinking. He'd seen the signs, but was unwilling to admit it to himself, dismissing the arbok's nature as mere tension because of some outside source. But no, it seemed that Royce's aggressive mood was constant, and poor Miss Rose was the victim of it. While he didn't like butting his nose into business that wasn't his, it didn't settle with him to think that there was nothing that could be done. He needed to at least try, if not for Miss Rose's sake.

Limping behind Miss Raven, it took Jack a while to get to the shelter with his bum leg and burden. However, he didn't complain, nor felt the need to. Miss Raven was carrying her own kills and Miss Rose, well... she didn't need to be carrying anything anyway. Upon arriving, it looked like Royce was withdrawing from Miss Rose, but after a quick search of her face, saw no injury. Must've said something then? “Excuse the mess – we weren’t expecting guests,” he announced, the unnerving, discomforting grin on his face accompanying his words, making them have a bitter taste. Slightly concerned for his own and the ladies' saftey, Jack merely placed on a grin of his own, though lacking the malice of Royce's.

"Well, it's a sight prettier th'n most of Orre, I kin tell ya that," Jack commented, his fake enthusiasm undeniably peruasive of his comfort. "Say Royce, shuld we put the grub sum'wer in the corners 'r sumthin'? So's we dun step on 'em or 'nythin'." He shifted his load a little, the weight beginning to strain him. Sure was gettin' pretty heavy...

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:32 am

Lilycove City|Dawn
    (38)

Raven walked the familiar path back to the house once more, the weight of her satchel pulling at her neck as she tried to keep up with the two serpents. They finally reached the small dwelling and Raven sighed at the tension that was practically visible from the mated pair. Royce seemed really pissed.“Excuse the mess – we weren’t expecting guests,” Raven just shrugged and tried to offer a light-hearted chuckle to ease the growing tension but it didn't seem to help much.

While everyone else unloaded their weight Raven's eyes looked around the room to find her Skarmory doll. She could have sworn she left it right there. She padded around the room several times, looking under tables and pillows until Royce righted the couch and she spotted it. "There you are!" she remarked happily, snatching up the little doll in her mouth and trotting off. Moving off to a corner she dropped her satchel and pulled out a couple of the kills to make room for the doll before stuffing it in. "Now I won't lose you again."

((Sorry for the crap post, Raven is just trying really hard to live in denial about the whole Royce/Rose situation. lol))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jan 05, 2013 6:48 am

Lilycove City || Dawn [21][20]

"Well, it's a sight prettier th'n most of Orre, I kin tell ya that,”

Royce dismissed Jack’s comment with his usual, bluntness, an exasperated huff the only thing to pass his down-turned lips. But the rat continued. Turning, his emerald eyes scanning the creature’s form as he spoke of a order and preserving the food, the Arbok’s attention drifted towards the bloody heap in the room’s centre. It figured Jack would have the balls to tell him what to do in his own home.
    “Do what you please,” Royce grumbled, containing his bitterness at what was essentially a logical suggestion. Slithering towards the heap, the serpent lowered his head, picking up one of the dead Zubat that he claimed from himself. All this drama was making him snappy, wasting his energy on silenced hate to leave him peckish. It would feel a hole and yet the group’s stash would remain mainly intact.

"There you are! Now I won't lose you again."

Whilst Royce made himself comfortable, strategically placed between Rose and the outsiders, the Dragonair turned to observe the feline. Smiling to herself at the sight of Raven’s loving fascination of the simple plush, Rose was thankful her mate remained oblivious to the cat’s acquisition. He was awfully possessive over the house that was hardly there – it would be better if he remained ignorant. There would only be further thievish accusations.

Cringing as she caught sight of the Arbok commencing his meal, Rose hovered awkwardly to the side, unsure of what to do. Company was a rare thing nowadays and her socialization was a skill sorely weakened by the months of isolation. She had Royce, of course, but he wasn’t the most conversational of creatures; a firm believer in speak only when you’re spoken to. Holding her tongue in the knowing of the serpent’s already volatile mood, Rose contented herself in silently observing the gathering.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:48 am

Post 19

Lilycove City| Dawn

Jack took Royce's snippy respose, though likely sarcastic, as a go-ahead to place his burden wherever he wished. Nodding, he took his pile to a corner, placing the corpses and berries down. While he knew they were food, he also knew that these pokemon were once like themselves, only trying to survive in this terrible world. He looked them over, sighing and bowing his head a little. They were in a better place now, no longer needing to scrounge in the bloodstained dirt for a bit of food. Thank you, folks. Your sacrifice won't go to waste.

He turned back at Miss Raven's exclaimation, spotting the little plush with an amused snicker. "Now, whatcha got thar, Miss Raven? That's a treasure, t'be sher!" He gave her a broad grin, but silence soon settled upon the group, and he settled against a wall, claws in his lap. While he never really minded the quiet, this particular variation of it had him on edge... "So's I suppose we're hunkerin' down in this here b'ildin', eh? Since we got our stash 'n' all. Could use with sum re-enforcin', right?" Striking up conversation was a last ditch effort to dispell the tension, hoping that comraderie would soon replace it... but he had a feeling he was just hoping for too much.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 09, 2013 9:32 am

((Sorry for the wait but I can't think of what to have her do right now. Please skip. I am thinking of maybe dualing her with someone to bring more dynamic to the group, lol))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:55 am

Lilycove City || Dawn [22][21]

“Now, whatcha got thar, Miss Raven? That's a treasure, t'be sher!"

Royce’s head snapped around at Jack’s question, his narrowed eyes latching onto the feline toying with something. Tongue flicking from his mouth, the Arbok slithered towards her, getting a closer look of what was in fact a small, Skarmory plush. Where had she got that? Surely not on her hunting trip, which left only one other possible place. She certainly hadn’t had it when they’d met.
    “Thief,” He hissed bitterly, hood flaring in disgust. “Both of you. Rotten thieves,”
    “Royce,” Rose called out, distracting him from his hostility in a timid voice. “I-I let her have it,” She answered, voice strong. It wasn’t as if Royce would miss the toy – he hadn’t noticed it in the first place – but more of Raven’s so-called ‘deceit’. The serpents exchanged a look, the male soon lashing his tail irritably before returning to his place on the couch.
    “That wasn’t your decision to make,” Rose shied back at his brutal response, pleased at least his venomous temper wouldn’t be directed towards their guests. She was used to his anger, happy to sacrifice her own happiness to preserve that of Jack and Raven’s.

"So's I suppose we're hunkerin' down in this here b'ildin', eh? Since we got our stash 'n' all. Could use with sum re-enforcin', right?"

Royce didn’t dignify the desert-rat with an answer. He lounged moodily on the couch, tearing strips from the Zubat which he sulkily devoured, dismissing conversation. The Arbok had made up his mind. These two had proven themselves thievish and cavorting commoners, the serpent convinced that he needn’t have them stain his existence. Rose was already getting bad ideas, talking back when she knew it wasn’t permissible. Now Jack was speaking of barricading the place, leaving him trapped with them. That couldn’t happen.
    “Why don’t you scout outside for undead now? The two of you, hm?” Royce sneered unpleasantly, hoping that by some chance of luck the infected would snatch them away and out of his life. Busying himself with his meal, Rose was finding herself cringing at her mate’s hostility. He was always so angry nowadays. It was the memory of the gentleman he’d once been that kept her enduring such aggression, even when it wasn’t directed solely at her.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:10 am

Post 20

Lilycove City| Dawn

Before Miss Raven had a chance to reply, an angry hiss caught Jack's attention, spotting Royce nearly foaming at the mouth with fury. His eyes widened and he took a step back, unsure of what provoked the snake's hatred. “Thief,” he hissed angrily, his hood flaring the face-like markings on his underbelly. Jack's mouth sputtered a little, not sure what made Miss Raven a theif. “Both of you. Rotten thieves.” Jack's quills spiked a little-- there was no need to be so dern hostile over something he didn't do! But just as he was about to protest, Miss Rose -poor, lovely, angelic Miss Rose- raised her voice in a bid to quell her lover's anger.

“Royce,” she called out, drawing the livid snake's attention from them, “I-I let her have it,” she said, making Jack ease a bit. Another misunderstanding. Seemed Royce was the victim of a lot of those...

“That wasn’t your decision to make,” the arbok hissed back, but it seemed that his anger had died down if only a fraction. Jack watched as Royce went to demolishing one of the zubat he'd caught, venting his anger and frustrations out on the corpse. Well... it was better than him lashing out at him.

It seemed Royce remembered Jack's earlier suggestion and turned his bloodied face toward him, glaring with a hate the sandslash had never seen before. “Why don’t you scout outside for undead now? The two of you, hm?” Jack frowned, glancing toward the door, weighing his options.

"Nah, I don' think that's such a ged idear righ' now," Jack began, standing his ground. "We need to clear the air here-- I don' like all this here tenshon. Miss Rose just gave away a li'l toy there, what's all the harm in that? Weren't yours, was it?" His frowned deepened further, his mind beginning to boil over Royce's hostility. "Ye shouldn't be so dern angry at Miss Rose or Miss Raven-- them li'l ladies didn' do nothin' to ye. You apologize, right now!" His voice raised at the end, his anger getting the better of his judgement. "They don' deserve all that anger, an' no lady shuld ever b' yelled at like that! You kin yell an' thrash at me all you like, but not li'l ladies. If yer any of th' gentleman ye claimed t' be, you apol'gize right now-- t' both of em!"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:07 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn
    (39)

Raven had been lost in her own world, not really wanting to listen to the rough tension between Royce and...well, everyone. She hadn't been this uncomfortable since she was a kitten and she wasn't liking the feeling, not one bit. Honestly she was beginning to wonder if sticking around here, even if Jack and Rose were great, was such a good idea.

“Thief,”

The hiss caught her completely by surprise and Raven jumped, tail glowing with an Iron Tail ready for the threat. The shimmer faded when she saw it was just Royce but he looked really pissed and was coming at her. “Both of you. Rotten thieves,” Was he calling her the thief? "The hell! I didn't steal nothing!" Rose jumped up to defend her but the Arbok quickly told her differently, causing Raven to start to growl and her fur to raise. She didn't like seeing nice girls getting yelled at for doing nothing wrong.

“Why don’t you scout outside for undead now? The two of you, hm?” Her soft growls turned to a full blown sarcastic hiss at that, and Jack started to try and smooth over the situation. But as he spoke his own anger started to get the better of him. "Ye shouldn't be so dern angry at Miss Rose or Miss Raven-- them li'l ladies didn' do nothin' to ye. You apologize, right now!" Raven gave Royce a triumphant sneer even as Jack continued. "They don' deserve all that anger, an' no lady shuld ever b' yelled at like that! You kin yell an' thrash at me all you like, but not li'l ladies. If yer any of th' gentleman ye claimed t' be, you apol'gize right now-- t' both of em!" Raven damn near cheered. "Yeah!"

((Next round I should have my new dual for Raven ready so prepare for some more drama in this group! XD))
    Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Sat Jan 19, 2013 7:51 am

Lilycove City || Dawn [23][22]

"Nah, I don' think that's such a ged idear righ' now. We need to clear the air here-- I don' like all this here tenshon. Miss Rose just gave away a li'l toy there, what's all the harm in that? Weren't yours, was it?"

Royce had thought the rat had been joking at first, a snide chuckle escaping him until he caught glimpse of the creature’s hostile stance. Scoffing at the pathetic display of heroism the stranger had seemed to have suddenly scraped together, the Arbok shifted on his perch unwilling to dignify such empty questions with an answer. But the Sandslash went on, his temper showing as he demanded an apology for the mistreatment of helpless, little ladies. The snake hissed bitterly at the accusation, glare falling to Jack as he slowly approached, tossing the bloody Zubat to one side.
    “How dare you,” The words were venomous, Royce’s usually refined expression now one of deepest loathing. He looked ready to kill something. How dare some rodent waltz in and tell him how and how he shouldn’t be treating his woman? He and Rose had been together for years – this commoner knew nothing.

"Yeah!"

The snake towered over Jack, his hood flared in a blatant act of intimidation until the feline tore away his attention. Emerald eyes burning into her, Royce hissed bitterly in response.
    “Who said you could speak?” The Arbok spat, lashing his tail and dismissing Jack’s thievish companion with a disgusted snort. What common filth… And he’d allowed them into his home, tainting it with their thievery. Well, they were to be removed – immediately.

Head snapping back to Jack, Royce could barely contain his aggression, desperate to teach this no-good rat a lesson he wouldn’t forget. He had a limp from their earlier stand-off, but obviously Jack hadn’t got the message.
    “Leave,” Royce slithered closer, an ominous shadow cast over the ground-type as the serpent opened his mouth – impressive fangs giving off a dull, smoky glow in preparation to bring a Crunch down upon Jack’s empty, little head. As he lunged, a bolt of electricity cracked beside him – too close to comfort. His aiming off, the serpent halted the attack mid-lunge, swinging his body blindly around to balance his powerful form as his attention fell to the Persian. But she hadn’t moved.
    “…Stop,” Rose stood in the same corner, eyes tearing as the electricity was absorbed back into her dainty form. She couldn’t stand the aggression, the violence, that Royce was so intent on creating. It scared her – but not more than seeing her guests hurt. She would take the anger, the hatred – after all she was used to it, to ensure that such rare, pure company were left unscathed from her mate’s cruelty.

Royce was aghast, the shock of his mate’s attack soon translating into an anger more bitter than before. The Dragonair was trembling, backing away but her eyes never left him, begging him not to react. She was sorely mistaken. His pride wounded by the thieves was enough, but now Rose was willing to hurt him too. When would that beautiful bitch learn?
    “You tried to hit me,” He stated bluntly, attention lost from the newcomers and returning to his mate.
    “N-No, I would nev-“
    “Rose,” She told the truth, only hoping to distract her beloved, but Royce was blinded. His voice was patronizing, an unsettling call that demanded a confession. He slithered towards her slowly at first, smiling unpleasantly. “Rose… Darling… Just come here. Just - just for a moment, sweetheart…”

With an apologetic look to Jack and Raven, Rose silently urging them to leave whilst her partner was distracted, the Dragonair took off. Slithering as fast as her elegant body would carry her, she darted into the next room, tears trickling down her face in fear.
    “Rose!” She could hear the Arbok bellowing furiously in the background, movement sounding behind her as she daren’t look back. He was following her – she could tell. Royce had moved like a bolt, slinging furniture about the room in his erratic movements – a number of which seeking out Rave and Jack as their targets. But in a flurry, he was gone from the living area and in pursuit of his disloyal mate.

(( You’re both welcome to attack Royce if you wish. :3 ))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:41 am

Post 21

Lilycove City| Morning

Jack stood firm against Royce, even as the snake's venomous retort accompanied his hood flaring. But Jack stayed his ground, knowing that he couldn't cower now. He'd gone and lit the flames, and he wasn't going to be running from the fire. Spikes tensed, he silently dared Royce to sling him around again; he'd get a good helping of spines in the meantime. "Yeah!"
    Miss Raven piped in, obviously upset over Royce's words. Well, she had every right to be. He'd gone and told her to hush up after falsly accusing her of thieving-- like a woman would steal! Even an Orre woman!

“Leave,” the snake hissed, looking just about ready to kill. Jack glared hard up at him, not letting hieght or the level gap between them give him any doubt. He set his mouth, and very carefully, not allowing any of his good-natured drawl to sugar his words, he spoke: "Make me."

But a sudden crackle of electricity startled everyone, and all eyes followed the sparking trail back to...

...Miss Rose?

Jack was more shocked than anything, and Royce seemed to feel the same way, but for a far different reason. “…Stop,” Jack, while surprised the little lady even knew an offensive attack, Royce automatically assumed she'd attempted to hit him. “You tried to hit me,” he growled bluntly, his face contorting into one more angry than the one that Jack had faced. The sandslash wasn't even sure Royce getting angry was even possible...

“N-No, I would nev-“
    “Rose,” Everyone in the room held their positions, too shocked or frightened to move, save for Royce. He slowly began making his way to her, as Jack seemed frozen in his spot, watching the terrible display. Miss Rose...! “Rose… Darling… Just come here. Just - just for a moment, sweetheart…”

One last glance from the dragonair told Jack that this was not going to end well, but with a quick movement, she was out, slithering quicker than any other pokemon he'd seen in his life, Royce hot on her trail. "MISS ROSE!" he called, lighting after her, easily dodging the flying furniture Royce upturned in his flurry to chase the dragonair. Thank Legends he was small. Scurrying quickly, he knew he couldn't let that monster get to her-- who knew what he'd do?!

He hated fighting, especially when actual living company was so hard to find. But it seemed even the bad endured through the hell that the world had been plunged into, and he wasn't going to let this kind of injustice live on. No man should hurt his woman. Ever. No woman should fear her man. Ever. With Royce's and Miss Rose's perverse relationship, a spark of justice ignited within the small sandslash, and he knew that he had to do everything he could to protect Miss Rose and Miss Raven, even from the dragonair's own mate. "You ain't gonna lay a filthy fang 'r coil on Miss Rose, ye hear me?!" Jack cried, jumping into the air and unleashing a Crush Claw on the lower part of Royce's back, leaving deep trenches in the snake's body.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:30 am

Lilycove City|Dawn
    (40)

As Royce advanced she hissed in anger, the snake demanding that she and Jack leave. The hell had gotten into the bastard? They were having fun not half an hour ago! He made a move for Jack and Raven jumped to aid her fellow Orre native but a strike of electricity got to him before she could. Rose had shot electricity at Royce! That was certainly a step in the right direction for the shy young thing. “Rose,” a deceitful hiss called out, the furious tension behind it more than obvious. “Rose… Darling… Just come here. Just - just for a moment, sweetheart…”

Rose looked terrified, there was no denying it now. She took off like a shot and soon after a pissed off Royce was right on her tail. Jack, in a fantastic burst of speed for a little guy, was charging after them and Raven wasted no time following suit. "You ain't gonna lay a filthy fang 'r coil on Miss Rose, ye hear me?!" Jack was the first to get a hit in and Raven saw the perfect opportunity, unleashing an Assurance in the same area which doubled in effect thanks to Royce already taking damage from Jack. "Get away from her you sick bastard!"

((Sorry guys, some crap went down this weekend that caused me to not finish Nero. I am going to work on him tonight promise!))
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:52 am

Lilycove City|Dawn (1)

Waylon yawned and tilted his head to the side."You ain't gonna lay a filthy fang 'r coil on Miss Rose, ye hear me?!" He immediately jumped to his paws only to stumble and fall flat on his chest. Whoa... I guess the Taillow was right that there are people around here. Waylon pressed his nose to the ground and sniffed trying to find these alive people. He tossed the toy he had on his back and took careful steps forward. These alive people could still eat him. He was chubby and soft and weak. Waylon found a paw print! Much bigger then his own... He gulped and put his paw in it before tilting his head again. "Get away from her you sick bastard!" Waylon gaped and followed the new voice to a house. He couldn't open doors but he could at least peek in to see through the window.

He pushed a trash can over to the window and jumped up on it discovering the window was foggy from the sea breeze. Waylon wanted to seeeeee! He licked the window over and over until figures came into view. His small stubby tail wagged at the sight of the pink Dragonair. Pretty... Then the Arbok he saw who looked cool with the same eye color as himself and the Sandslash who Waylon assumed spoke first but he could be wrong... Then the Persian. Waylon's momma had told him that Persians were sneaky and some said lotsa swears. He assumed she was the one who said that bad word! Pressing his paws on the window lifting himself onto it, he glared at the cat. You said'a swear I'm tellin'! The top part of the window gave with a loud squeak and the bottom half swung out knocking him backwards into a nearby trash can.

He sat back looking up out of the offending prison and howled. HALLOOOOW? I wants out! Pleeease? Only Entei knows if they heard him and would help.

((OoC: Glad to be on the team ^^))

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Jan 24, 2013 10:12 am

Lilycove City || Dawn [24][23]

"MISS ROSE!"

Rose heard Jack’s call somewhere in the distance, the emotion in his voice only heightening her fear. Unable to look back, knowing exactly what ferocity would be looking to meet her, the Dragonair’s heart leapt to her throat. Her mate’s angered hissing accompanied the scrambling of feet, the female half-disappointed, half-flattered at the heroic actions of Raven and Jack – both of them chosen to pursue her. She would be okay – Royce would never hurt her that much, but it was a kind thought regardless.
    “Rose!” Royce was suddenly open her, spitting venom as his powerful form crashed into her own. She gave out a weak yelp of surprise, falling to the ground as the Arbok regained his composure, the epitome of fury. “You bitch –see what you’ve done?” He snarled, truly fearsome. Rose simply cowered away, unable to outrun him now that the walls were enclosing around her. She was cornered.
    “I-I-I’m sorry, Royce,” She spluttered mindlessly, unable to stop the tears from falling. Looking into the face of her love when he wore the image of hate so well destroyed her fragile heart – the pain intensifying in the knowledge that it was all her fault. “…Royce,”

"You ain't gonna lay a filthy fang 'r coil on Miss Rose, ye hear me?!"
    ”Get away from her you sick bastard!"

Royce gave a pained hiss as the Sandslash’s attack made contact with the flesh of his back, head snapping around just as Raven offered her own hit. Knocked backwards from their teamwork, half his bloodied form draped over his frozen mate’s own, he wasn’t down for long. Fangs bared as a hiss the true essence of fury left his hungry jaws, the serpent approached his attackers.
    “You filthy fucking rats,” He snarled. “Rose is mine and I will do whatever I fucking want with her,” The snake bit the back of her neck, forcefully hoisting her back to her normal height to exaggerate the point. The Dragonair put up no resistance, giving a feeble cry of pain as she shakily hovered aside him, blood gradually oozing down the back of her neck. “Now, you bastards have overstayed your welcome,”

The Arbok aimed a Gunk Shot, oblivious to the howling canine just beyond. He had one intention and that was to teach these Orre scum a lesson they wouldn’t soon forget. He might let the girl live.

Might.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:00 am

Post 22

Lilycove City| Dawn

It had been a quick chase, one that ended as soon as the arbok caught his fleeing, panicked mate. Jack stopped behind them as the snake turned on he and Miss Raven, who'd come in after his own attack in a marvelous display of power. “You filthy fucking rats,” Royce snarled, fangs bared viciously against him. “Rose is mine and I will do whatever I fucking want with her.” To prove his point, he turned and quickly latched onto Miss Rose, Jack's form flinching in synch with the bite. His lip curled, his claws shook with rage. Never... Never had he been so livid.

Spikes shot up in aggression, and Jack's eyes grew thin and dangerous. He knew Royce had bested him before, but this time... This time, there was a lady's well-being on the line. There was no way he'd fail her now, the poor woman helpless against the one who was supposed to be protecting her, providing for her. Royce's perverse, skewed "love" for Miss Rose wasn't love at all-- and it needed to stop. "Yew fuckin' sum'bitch," Jack hissed, his venom matching Royce's, his anger boiling over. "Yew don' deserve the likes 'f Miss Rose, scum. Yer nuthin' but a ball-less, yeller-bellied piss-for-brains too chickinshit t' take care 'f yer own woman!" Jack's anger was through the roof, his eyes and claws thirsty for Royce's suffering. That slimy git would pay. "Why don't yew crawl back int' th' pits o' Hell whar yew belong!?"

Using his small form and the speed that accompanied it, he launched himself forward, claws extended and glowing with the power of a Crush Claw. With Royce's mouth already preoccupied with poor Miss Rose, Jack thought the snake helpless. Maybe he'd get lucky and blind the bastard.

((Feel free to let the attack hit or attack yourself, Snitchers. And he was talking over the houndour crying, lol. |D))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Jan 28, 2013 11:46 am

Lilycove City|Dawn (2)

Waylon wagged his small tail furiously. He wanted to battle too! He paced his metal prison before opening his mouth wide. A ball of fire shot out softening the rusting trashcan a bit. Waylon's eyes started to glow and he lowered his head trying to remember who all was in there for Beat Up. Da Sandslash's attack! The trashcan exploded and Waylon howled happily before raising his paw to the sky. FREEDOM! Back to the matter at hand. The window was open enough for him to wiggle through. Waylon did just that! He squeezed through the window and fell on his belly. About an inch from his nose was a honey gold gem connected to a light pink snake like body. Waylon looked up and backed away. W-Wha..? Why was the cool looking snake biting the pretty lady? Waylon sat back on his bottom to contemplate this becoming oblivious to the fight.

He looked up at the snake who showed no sign of letting go. Waylon growled at him seeing the snake's tail unguarded. He remembered a Poochyena biting his tail and him biting it back. Never again did the silly Poochyena bite him. Waylon thought they had not seen him yet so he crept rather clumsily behind the snake. His fangs started getting hot from Fire Fang as he glared down at the end of the snake's tail ready to bite.

((OoC: Phoenix requested to go into the Safehouse yesterday I think but if she comes back out then I'll delete this post for her ^^ and Snitch Royce can smack Waylon away or whatevs)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:11 pm

((skip please))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:54 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn
    (R-41/N-1)

Nero had been wandering the city for almost an hour and was beginning to see signs of carnage. Blood stains, some more recent than others, led towards one of the housing areas. His mind instantly flared that it was his advisers laying a trap for him and he hissed at the obvious trail. They were not going to get him so easily! He was going to follow their little plan and then, when they tried to attack, he would kill them all! His feet carried him swiftly down the streets until the sounds of shouting started to come from one of the homes.

"Yew don' deserve...Rose...nuthin'...a ball-less...piss-for-brains...take care...own woman!"

The hell was that? That was not a voice he was familiar with and that bothered him more than the thought of the ambush surely awaiting him. Sneaking over he saw what appeared to be a small puppy looking into a window before forcing his way in, but surely that tiny thing hadn't been doing all that shouting. Making his way over he peered through the same window and saw several Pokemon inside, some of whom seemed to be in some kind of fight. The snakes were bloody and the feline's fangs were dripping crimson along with her shrew of a companion. It was some kind of standoff now and the pipsqueak had rolled into the middle of it. Foolish child.

Propping his paws up on the windowsill he decided it would be fun to watch them all kill each other. Much like the games back home! It would give him an idea of who might be a potential ally against his advisers should they try such a pathetic attempt on his life like the one that led him here.

Raven was shocked to here such profanity and kind of creepy obsession with Rose coming from Jack. He knew he was a Sandshrew, right? While she wasn't overly pleased with Royce at the moment, and Rose being one of the sweetest girls she had met in a long time, she didn't have that level of emotion into it. It wasn't...normal. But she didn't have time waste with normal when a black ball of fluff rolled in front of her before lighting up his fangs to go after Royce.

"Whoa kiddo! Hold up!" She placed a paw in front of the little pup to try and hold him back from doing something stupid. She looked up at Royce and gave him a level glare. "You lay one coil on her again and I will feed you your own tail. She is gentle and sweet and WAY too good for you. You're just a dick and-" Her eyes caught a glimpse of blue at the window and her sentence paused. "The hell?"
    Baloo
    Baloo
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Baloo Mon Feb 04, 2013 3:26 pm

Lilycove City|Dawn(3)

Waylon sat back on his bottom and looked up at the Persian before placing his paw on top of the one she used to stop him. You're not a evil... You're a girl! Waylon thought all the girls eated! But here was a girl right here! Waylon was so happy to know girls were still alive. It took every ounce of self control in his small body to not lick and snuggle the girl Persian. He looked from her to the pretty Dragonair then to the snake. Then he is a evil? Waylon was not sure... The big snake was either eating her or did not know how to give her a bath right... N-No... You give a bath like this He licked his paw and brushed it over his cheek before grinning up at the snake. Deep in his heart he wanted to believe the snake was just really bad at bathing and not trying to eat her but in his mind he had a bad feeling that's what he wanted to do. To eat her. Cause she was prettier then him.

Waylon tipped his head back to look up at the girl Persian who was lookin' out the window. Mah name's Walon what's yer name Miss?

Snitch
    Snitch
    Inactive

Post by Snitch Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:44 pm

Lilycove City || Dawn [25][24]

"Yew fuckin' sum'bitch. Yew don' deserve the likes 'f Miss Rose, scum. Yer nuthin' but a ball-less, yeller-bellied piss-for-brains too chickinshit t' take care 'f yer own woman! Why don't yew crawl back int' th' pits o' Hell whar yew belong!?"

Jack literally exploded, Rose flinching away at the Sandslash’s sudden and eruptive anger as Royce’s grip on her neck was lost. She staggered, catching herself last minute as the blood trickled down her lithe form. Tears dribbled down her face as she turned to witness the ground-type’s attack, his claws sinking deep into Royce’s chest.
    “No!” She cried, utterly distraught. The Arbok was knocked backwards by the force, red gushing from the fresh slash wounds as he collided with the wall. Shocked that the rodent had managed to get the upper-hand, he hissed, lashing his tail as his glare settled on the offending ground-type. There were no words, Royce’s fury unintelligible as he bared fangs at Jack in a threat he was more than happy to carry through. But suddenly, Rose was blocking his vision.
    “Move, Rose,”
    “Royce,” She pleaded pitiful and blubbering with emotion. “Royce, please,” He hissed, shoving her away as his glare returned to Jack. He was as good as dead.

Suddenly, there was a pain overcoming his tail, a fiery burn. Royce, surprised, flinched away from the attack, swinging his aching tail blindly to find a contented puppy stood responsible. When did he arrive? The Arbok didn’t care; he’d skin that runt too. But there seemed to be a momentary null in the tension. The canine went trotting over to Raven at her warning, introducing himself and seemingly oblivious to the violence apt to explode around him. Rose, although smitten by the fragile newcomer, remained rigid aside her wounded mate, ready to prevent further bloodshed. It was all her fault and she intended to remedy the situation.

"You lay one coil on her again and I will feed you your own tail. She is gentle and sweet and WAY too good for you. You're just a dick and- The hell?"

Rose, although touched at Raven’s words, new it would only make matters worse. The Dragonair helped Royce regain his composure, the hate practically vibrating from his powerful form as he leant, tired, against the wall. It took a lot to defeat the serpent, but such a sudden onslaught of violence had rendered him fatigued – the recent lack of practice also ensuring a poor display. Still, he made a mental note of regaining it.
    “Fuck you,” He hissed at the cat, ready to deliver further insult when he followed her gaze to the window. A Glaceon was observing their little spat. “The hell is this?!” Royce demanded, voice booming at his attention volleyed disgustedly between the recent arrivals. “Get the fuck out of my house! All of you!”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:36 am