Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
Krookodile
renegade
SkeletonCupcake
Storm
Fox
Abysswalker
Catalyst
Min
12 posters

The CHERRYGROVE Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The CHERRYGROVE Team - Page 6 Empty Re: The CHERRYGROVE Team

Post by Min Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:29 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Cherrygrove| |Dawn

The Liepard stumbled backwards in surprise as the Harbinger leaped from the ground and claimed the Manectric, devouring it before leaving the scene as quickly as it came. Words choked in Cashlin's throat at she fought back the urge to scream, slowly regaining her composure. The feline stood there for a moment, staring at the splatters of blood before dashing out of the undergrowth, stumbling across the debris-covered ground towards the dead body of her brother, Acelin.

She was staring, body rigid with horror at the unrecognizable carcass, before slowly prodding at the corpse with a shaking paw. A cold emotionless had washed over her eyes, half-lidded with fatigue. "Where's..." Cashlin was unable to finish her sentence, instead harshly kicking the dead body before turning away with a scowl, only to find her attention drawn to the newcomer, an Abra. The Psychic was calling for the Zoroark, maybe they knew each other? The Liepard quietly laid down, looking around.

"I wonder where Jose went..."
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:45 pm

| Cherrygrove City // Dawn |

Rea growled as the Krookodile just laughed at her, but then raised the Luxray's body to act as a meat shield. Rea suddenly tried to jerk her attack away, but it was too late. The rocks slammed into the Luxray, making him scream. Rea suddenly just stood there in horror, the copies of Salazar around her not seeming to comfort her any more. It was weird.... Salazar's presence always seemed to make her feel better. Wouldn't er best friend make her feel better...? No.... She had just hurt an innocent pokemon. He may have been a... she hated to admit it, a bit of an ass, but she still... DAMAGED him. Flung her fury willy-nilly.... "What are you doing.... Throwing your rage like an Arceus-damned boomerang...." She hurt someone she was trying to defend. At that point she felt like a tiny little speck of yellow on a color spectrum as wide as Kanto. She hadn't hurt anything that had been in trouble before in her life. Yeah, she fought for her friends, killed for her friends, all those zombies. It was blood rain and blood shed.... She emptily watched as the Krookodile ripped out Acelin's throat, crimson liquid coming from his neck arteries was spurting out like a water gun.

"Fine then...you want him.... Take him."

She had fought for a friend and hurt them, and helped them to their demise.... She quietly sat in the black void of her mind, contemplating the emotional consequences she just inflicted on herself. She hardly noticed as it ran away, its feet thumping the ground. The faint cry of her friends name hit her ears. She was slightly numb that she helped in the weakening of Cashlin's brother.... She barely felt the twinge of the leopards presence near her. She glanced over, unnerved.
    "...C--Cashlin.... I'm so s--sorry.... I... I didn't mean to hurt him...." she suddenly crumpled under her legs, falling to her knees. Her front paws barely dug into the soft dirt, keeping her swooning body up. She felt sick. She had to push the harbinger.... She bit the hand that fed her. She put her neck in the lions jaws. Or rather... she put the lions neck in the dragons jaws. "I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry...." she started to whimper, on the verge of crying. She didn't know what else to say to her. She helped with the hurt of her brother. Cashlin must be... upset.... The poor Charizard was just trying to help.... She was working herself into a damn lather.

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:38 am

[skip, do not have time]
    Fox
    Fox
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fox Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:51 pm

Cherrygrove City | Evening (19)/(5)

The Pikachu clenched his eyes shut as tears flowed from them.
    He heard everything that happened; felt every poisonous word that the cruel little Eevee snapped at him. The bloody struggle had ceased, leaving the Charizard in a heap of pain and sadness, the Luxray in an indiscernable mess of gore at her feet, and his sister seemingly indifferent to the entire thing.

A sudden sharp kick connected with his belly, knocking him off and away from the black little fox.
    "You slimy, pathetic, cowardly RAT!" Ghost snarled at him, licking his paw clean and spitting at the Pikachu in disgust.
    "You LET HIM DIE! YOU ALL DID!" He roared, his hate-filled voice betraying his child-like body.
    "You're not strong! None of you! You're not worth the dirt under my paws!" He spat, his eyes throwing daggers at each of them. "I can't believe I even helped you! You're not worthy of the kind of death HE had!" With a snort and a fur-bristling growl, he turned on his paw with his tail straight out behind him. Before leaving, he turned to look over his shoulder.
    "Stay the hell out of my face, all of you. You're all pathetic."

...Just like daddy.
    And with that, the small black Eevee dashed into the forest, angry tears streaming down his face as he rushed as fast as he could away from the smell of blood.

Sorrow whimpered quietly as he slowly pulled himself to his feet after a few minutes of just laying there where he landed, letting the Eevees' words sink in.
    He's right...I just...stood by...and let that thing kill him...What kind of Pokemon am I...to do that...?
    Sorrow swallowed the lump in his throat as he blankly picked up the light orb that fell a few feet away, and stared into it. Tears began to drip down onto the glowing ball, making the electricity inside spark with excitement. Despite its' beauty, Sorrow was not fazed. Instead, he clutched it close to his chest, and looked to the others with a long, sorrowful gaze.
    I'm sorry...
    He wanted to say.
    But he couldn't.
    He couldn't do anything.
    With a pained sniffle and quiet whimper, he shuffled into the nearby forest, his ears low and tail dragging on the ground, until nothing but a faint silhouette could be made out in the shadows.

I'm meant to remain alone.
    I don't deserve to be around others.

(OoC- It's been great, but I just don't have time for so many teams anymore with school. They may be back if a spot ever opens later)

"What's the point in them being happy now if they're going to be sad later?
    The answer is, of course, because they're going to be sad later."

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:36 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Cherrygrove City || Dawn || 6

What was it that Calypso believed to be luck? It most certainly wasn't the situation he found himself in now. Despite the joy of reuniting with the Zoroark that the Abra had considered his elder brother for as long as he could remember, other, following events tipped the scale in favor of 'misfortune'. The smile that was just beginning to grow on Calypso's face was instantly wiped out along with his surprise, replaced with horror that was unimaginable for his younger mind. The Epidemic was no place for any young to be in, yet it seemed the Abra drag the bright red flag of misfortune and terror everywhere he went as of late.

The rocks that the Charizard had hurled towards the red devil, the Krookodile easily blocked with the ragged body of the bloody lion that had rolled to its feet earlier. Calypso stumbled back again, his attention fixed on the sight; it was just one of those situations where you couldn't look away even if you wanted to. The crocodile laughed darkly as the Luxray took the hit, though his attitude took a swing once the Eevee's attack hit him right in his face. He roared in anger, and apparently having had enough, the Krookodile's long jaws bit down on the Luxray's throat and ripped it out, windpipe, esophagus, spine, flesh and all. Had it already been dead? No, the Luxray was still alive, gurgling on its own blood and injuries.

Not even a full minute later, the electric pokémon fell silent and the crocodile flung its body to the ground without a second thought. Calypso breathed heavily, sliding down with the bark of the tree digging into his back as he hit the ground yet again. The red king of death, still wearing his crown and robe of blood, simply barked another laugh before leaving, apparently having gone into the ground -- what did Calypso know? He was too disoriented to focus, his eyes stuck on the dead Luxray and his body shaking worse than a flag in a storm. Obviously, Calypso could call himself the luckiest Abra in the world; still simply an adolescent, yet exposed to sights and senses that even elders couldn't imagine. Tears traveled down past Calypso's cheeks and hit the ground before he had even known he was crying. Again? He was crying again? How could he ever grow up if tears and sadness came at every event?

The atmosphere in the air was, needless to say, quiet and suppressing. A Liepard walked to the corpse, first rigid and horrified, yet a cold glaze of indifference and fatigue washing over her eyes at the apparent confirmation that the Luxray was really dead. The Charizard seemed equally horrified and also broken, apparently in the hands of remorse that she had hurt the electric-type that had apparently been the Liepard's sibling. How? Why was that Liepard so indifferent-looking, then? Were siblings nothing? The fire lizard began breaking down in sobs, apparently at a mental limit. Though Calypso's eyes never left the Liepard, Charizard and Luxray in the semi-open field, the voice that tore through the oppressing silence was harsh despite the youth of it.

"You LET HIM DIE! YOU ALL DID!... You're not worthy of the kind of death HE had!"

Finally, the Abra let his gaze look over to see a bristling, angry Eevee, upset with his tail standing straight up. He began to move away as if to leave, but not before giving one last glance over his small shoulder.

And he was gone. The Pikachu that had been next to him slowly raised himself from where he laid on the ground. The electric mouse pokémon looked so sorrowful. Picking up a dazzling, strangely light sphere, the Pikachu let his tears fall before silently moving away into the woods. And that was it. Calypso sat there in total silence, shedding tears for... what? He didn't know the lion. He didn't know anybody here, except for Salazar. It was just for himself, from the distress, from the horror. He really was just as pathetic as the Eevee had said. I'm selfish, Calypso thought, the words echoing in his mind that felt nearly as blank, yet was swimming. He didn't know what to do. What was there that he could do? The dead couldn't come back to life. Calypso was a clown. Clowns weren't supposed to shed tears. They were supposed to smile, and make others smile, too.

So why couldn't Calypso stop crying?
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:00 pm

Cherrygrove City | Dawn (1)

Ender had taken refuge near Dark Cave for the night. The bush he had chosen, both for it's size and for the lack of branches underneath, had served as perfect cover. Now, however, as the sun began it's climb into the morning sky, he found himself heading south- towards Cherrygrove. He was hunting aimlessly at this point. He knew his half-brother was out there somewhere, but he didn't know where he was, let alone his name or appearance. He only knew he was looking for a pokemon of the Dratini evolution line. Yeah, that was helpful.

His current search had him wandering across Johto, having already scouring most of Kanto. He had headed east when he searched most, if not all of the mainland, and found himself unable to cross the water to Cinnibar or the Seafoam islands. He promised himself he would find a way there eventually, but the mainland would have to come first, due to the easier access. So here he was, strolling down the middle of the road, his black body contrasting heavily with the light dirt. The only protection he had from the early sun was his feathered hat, but for now, it would do.

As he approached Cherrygrove, however, the sound of yelling caught him off guard. Quickly shifting his weight into a protective stance, he moved forward more cautiously than before. He couldn't make out the words, but he could feel the anger in them just as well. Before long, he could see the source group, standing in the middle of a relatively flat area. His eyes couldn't quite see from this distance, but from what he could make out, the scene was... horrific, at best.

As he got closer, he could see the corpse of the Luxray, and the other survivors huddled around it. He could spy at least three different reactions across the living's faces, so Ender could guess the group had mixed feelings about the deceased. What had happened here? He said nothing as he walked closer, ducking his head slightly in respect, shadowing his eyes with his hat. He stood off to the side a bit. He would let the others acknowledge him when they were ready.

((Hoping everything's alright. >.<))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:23 pm

Cherrygrove| |Dawn

"I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry...." Cashlin's fur bristled with annoyance, narrowing her eyes at the Charizard. "Stop it. Just, stop." the feline muttered, looking away. "Things like this don't matter anymore, at least, not in this world. Simply the norm, one of the many deaths we'll come across." her breath hitched, forcing down the tears. "Absolutely nothing to be sorry about. Even if there was... anything you c-could do..." the Liepard's ears lowered. "Th-there's no way to go back. What's d-done is... done. J-just don't dwell on it."

"You LET HIM DIE! YOU ALL DID!... You're not worthy of the kind of death HE had! You're not strong! None of you! You're not worth the dirt under my paws!" Cashlin glared daggers, standing up tall now, lookind down upon the black Eevee, whom shortly after shouting at them, left for the forest. "...Good riddance." she spat, turning herself away from the body. "I, I don't think... Kids like that, if they think they can save... everyone... I don't think those type of people can so easily stay alive in this new world. Sometimes, there's nothing you can do to change it, others are simply better off dead." the feline's words were only barely over a whisper. 'I had to learn that the hard way.'

Cashlin walked over to the Abra, trying to smile as she sat before the psychic. She sat there for a bit, lending her company to the weeping Calypso, before standing again when she noticed the dark intruder a few ways away from the group. Nodding to the psychic, she offered her name before she bounded away. "I'm Cashlin."

Leaping towards the black Sceptile, the Liepard cringed at the pain of her wounds, but kept nearing the grass-type. Her emerald eyes analyzed the foreigner carefully, a curious look on her face. "Not the best time for a newcomer to appear, but greetings anyway. I'm Cashlin." she sniffed, only to be relived that this Pokemon didn't smell like the dead. "Also, lovely hat."
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:22 pm

| Cherrygrove City // Dawn |

"Stop it. Just, stop. Things like this don't matter anymore, at least, not in this world. Simply the norm, one of the many deaths we'll come across. ...Absolutely nothing to be sorry about."

Rea lifted her tan muzzle from the space she had been staring at. She jerked her head and the crystals of saltwater flew off her scale-adorned muzzle. She looked at Cashlin, her copper eyes heavy with guilt.

"Even if there was... anything you c-could do... Th-there's no way to go back. What's d-done is... done."

Rea looked to Acelin again, who's body was a bloodied heap.

"J-just don't dwell on it."

Even if the Liepard had been distressed, Rea seemed to find her words comforting. The Charizard flipped her tongue in her mouth in urgent need of keeping her composure. Cashlin was right. Even if Acelin died, she had had good intentions.... She had had good intentions. She didn't mean to help kill him.... She was aiming for the Arceus-damned Krookodile.... Suddenly growling assaulted her ears as it came right from where the harbinger had last been.

"You LET HIM DIE! YOU ALL DID!"

Rea flinched. She had just been getting into a calmer state of mind. This threw her brain for another loop.

"You're not strong! None of you! You're not worth the dirt under my paws! I can't believe I even helped you!"

Rea simply stared, blank but full of unneeded adrenaline. Y'know, the chilly-hot, seering-coldness kind of lava-ice that builds up in your veins. Her eyes kept their lifelessness of the current moment as they reflected her numb brain.

"You're not worthy of the kind of death HE had!"

Rea jerked again. The words had been so mentally painful that she physically felt it, her heart being wrung out and put in a vicegrip. As appalled and damaged as she was, she kept still and looked at the black Eevee.

She watched him leave, the burning bee-stings he left still causing the Charizard pain. His words buzzed in her ears like angry locusts.
    You LET HIM DIE! YOU ALL DID!
    You're not strong! None of you!
    You're not worth the dirt under my paws! I can't believe I even helped you!
    You're not worthy of the kind of death HE had!
    You're not worthy of the kind of death HE had!
    Stay the hell out of my face, all of you. You're all pathetic.
    You're pathetic.

Rea ached as she tried to keep her cool, her cheeks puffing from her troubled breathing. Her squinted eyes looked around the expanse, seeing Sorrow looking dejected and sad himself. He started to walk away. The words caught in the dragons throat, being tackled by her urge to cry. The pale Pikachu walked away from the group. Oh no. Oh no no no. They couldn't all be leaving. Rea frantically looked around, seeing Salazar. She needed to hang onto someone to keep herself from crying. She flung herself at the illusion fox, shaking slightly as she lowered her wings that she apparently rose in a defensive manner before, and wrapped her reptilian arms around him. She didn't even realize if she was holding too tightly, she just buried her head in the fluff of his fur to blind her vision. She tried to stop the flowing memories that hit her then.

The Charmander flipped and twisted as she slammed into the ground from being thrown. She got up astounded, looking to the Machoke who had just thrown her.
    "Heh heh. You puny gecko, you're nothing more than a puff of ugly green fire." Another pokemon, a Arcanine, insulted her as she stood up. "What are you anyway? What kind of Charmander has stripes and breathes green fire? You misfit. You're a disgrace to fire pokemon." the fire husky growled at her. The Snorlax with them laughed. "Yeah! With those big wings and eyes and... duh...." it looked up to think.
    "Shut up, you big lummox."
    "And what are you to be so under leveled, you weakling? Look at us, we're the same age as you AND we're evolved." the Machoke snickered. Rea stood, her face steely and unreadable. They walked around her, chanting. "Useless, worthless, all you are is just depressed!" Rea didn't even look at them, but waited until they stopped. "... You quite done yet? I don't like to have mouth garbage assaulting my ears." The Arcanine gave a brusque hmph. "I didn't even know you had ears you stupid little thing. Maybe we should leave her, she doesn't want to realize how weak she is, so why not let her delve in this little fantasy she has, eh? I wouldn't have the heart to see this little thing die at my hand. Haw!" and with that, the Arcanine turned around to trot away. The others whooped and hollered and ran away from her. "You're pathetic!"

Those big blue eyes she knew to be gentle stared right into her, now like a raging ocean. He was so hard to read sometimes....
    "C'mon, you can't be that weak. All I did was push you a little on accident." The black Charmeleon stood over the other striped Charmeleon as she lay on the ground.
    "W--Well it hurt.... You don't realize how strong you are sometimes." the girl muttered, looking back up at her male counterpart. The other Charmeleon nodded and offered a hand out to her to help her up. Rea gently put her paw in the others, being pulled up. The other was significantly taller than her, towering over her like a black pillar. The ebony lizard put his head on hers and brought her close. Secure.... Safe....

A paw to the chest. The same blue eyes turning into a storm. The force of the shove was great. "What the HELL were you doing with him??" the black Charmeleon roared. Rea squinted. "He's just a friend--"
    "OH. A FRIEND." the black lizard almost got saliva on her from the force of his screaming, "A FRIEND? What are you doing with a MALE? You're a girl, you're supposed to have girly, froo froo friends, not GUYS! It's slightly pathetic."
    Rea couldn't ever fit in with the girls. The other female pokemon all shunned her. It was true; no pokemon wanted to talk to her besides the guys. She just so happened to be with a friend.... She liked her guy friends because they weren't superficial. Superficial.... She hated how she looked sometimes. "You know I don't fit in with the girls...."
    "It doesn't mean you should be friends with guys! You're lucky I didn't fuck that STUPID grass type up with my Arceus-damned FLAMETHROWER." Rea winced.
    He had come barging in on their casual conversation about something. Stupid boy thought that she was cheating on him. He ran up and shoved her away, screaming and hitting her friend. "GET NEAR HER AGAIN AND I'LL RIP YOUR BALLS OFF AND THROW THEM TO THE SHARPEDO." Rea hadn't hung out with him since....
    "Get rid of your damn little boyfriends or you're going to lose your real one." Rea cowered. She hated how he screamed.... She had to get away.... Running away from your problems.... It was a usual solution for her. With no family living here, only her scientist friend....
    "Jenee.... I'm sorry.... I'm sorry I was so weak...."
    She took the bag from the lab. Jenee's bag.... But she turned her back for one moment, and was cornered by an undead. The striped Charmeleon threw herself out of the lab, chasing the blood-thirsting zombies away from the place. She hoped she was safe.... She never wanted anyone to hurt.... But she hadn't been strong enough to defend anyone....
    Not even herself.

Rea withdrew from her thoughts, realizing she was shuddering by then, her eyes flowing tears. The rivers of salty water dripped off her nostrils as she moved her head to the side, putting the side of her head on Salazar's torso. Her eyes were still pale. No more running away....

-----
    (OoC: Yay for long-as-hell posts. :D)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:41 pm

Cherrygrove City/Dawn

"You LET HIM DIE! YOU ALL DID!... You're not worthy of the kind of death HE had!"

Salazar flinched at the harshness of these words, sadly admitting to imself that he did not intervine becuase the Feline's death was so blaringly impending that even rescuing him from the Jaws of Krookidile would only just prolong his death. Far too late, did Salazar notice Sorrow now almost completely out of sight, walking mournfully away, no more than a shadow in the rows of trees, gone. Salazar stared slate faced as the Liepard expressed no emotion for her fallen comrade, her carlessness toward the brutal murder of this other mildy digusted Salazar, yet he understood and bitterly accepted her opnion on the matter.

Rea seemed to be lost in thought, her facial expression deeply troubled, looking around frantically before wrapping her arms around him in a tight hug, causing him to drop his Pachirisu illusion, and removing all of the copies of Rea and himself. Looking down with his one good eye at his shaking friend, who was obviously in emotional distress, Salazar felt bad. But his focus was on something much more important to him right now,The Abra nearby. Salazar had no doubts that it was Calypso, and this left him almost in a poker-faced stupor of thought, were the other Carnival members alive? If so how many? were could they be? Laurie, Sevil? Mastiff? The friendly Pawniard clowns? With a twitch of his head, Salazar broke from his thoughts and came back to reality. "Calypso..." He spoke softly, watching the young Pokemon sitting in the grass, tears streaming down his face as he cried. Stepping from Rea's grasp Salazar started at first what was a slow trot, but ended up running, kneeling down next to the Abra, he grabbed him and hugged him tightly, crying now himself, but out of joy.

"..Calypso.." The Zoroak choked as he held his friend in his arms, too long had Salazar been plauged with the thoughts of what had happened to his fellow carnival members, were they could be, what horrors they would have to endure, or worse of all... what horrors they might have become. And the fact that here was one of the entities he saw as 'family' a little brother of sorts to him, was overwhelming for Salazar. He had so many questions and concerns. "...You have no idea how happy I am to see you again... I thought everyone might have been killed.." breaking from the hug, he looked down at the Psychic Fox in his seemingly perpetually closed eyes, " I promise everything will be alright" Salazar finished saying before wiping some of the tears from his face. And with this, Salazar seemed to have an air of more confidence around him, the blanket of depression that seemed to cling to him like sap vanished, and in turn the Zoroark was beaming with happiness that another one of his friends had survived this now damned and forsaken world. In his haste to comfort one of his closest carnival members, Salazar had forgotten the other temporarly, and with this joyus revealiation, cast aside his vow of silence for the time being.

==================================
    (Ooc: first post via laptop :o, i got my notepad to stop being a dicknozzle and world :D)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:19 pm

Cherrygrove City || Dawn || 7

Calypso wiped his eyes with a yellow arm, trying to stem the trickle of unwanted tears from his eyes. He wasn't a little kid anymore, or so he had always said; the others in the circus had always treated him like the youngest one there, calling him the baby brother of the carnival. The carnival... he missed it, so much. With a hiccup, the Abra looked up at the sound of softly crunching leaves at the Liepard that made her way over to Calypso quietly, sitting down before him. He looked at her with a small frown, one of sadness and uncertainty; a little smile sat on the leopard's face, though the Abra thought that the grin didn't reach down much farther than her face.

"I'm Cashlin," the Liepard said, before standing up and leaving to greet someone else. Unsure how to respond, the Abra stared for a moment, his tears stopping for a second as Cashlin spoke to someone at the edge of the woods. He hadn't been paying attention as a certain old friend dashed towards Calypso, and he had only been turning around, seeing a flash of blue in his peripheral vision, before being engulfed in a hug. "...Calypso..." he heard in a choked out voice, his face buried in a chest of dark-colored fluff. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you again... I thought everyone might have been killed..."

The Abra looked up, getting the fur out of his face to see the Zoroark he had missed. Salazar looked like a mess; he used to look perfect and groomed, fit for the highlight of an entertaining show; now he had twigs and injuries littering his entire body, and one eye was oddly blank and unseeing. Calypso flinched a little at seeing how different his 'brother' looked, despite being the same pokémon. How long had it been since they last saw each other, again? Another question nagged at the back of Calypso's mind as he glanced at every injury and scar that had appeared on the Zoroark's body: and how long would they be able to stay together?

The Epidemic was ruthless. Just like how they were torn apart from each other along with their stable lives in the very beginning, they could easily be torn apart anytime now, as shown by the death of Cashlin's brother or the leave of the young Eevee and Pikachu. And yet... "I promise everything will be alright," the Zoroark murmured, wiping his face with a dark-furred arm. He looked confident and strong, an air of happiness around him. Why couldn't Calypso be that strong? "Salazar..." the Abra mumbled, looking up at the Zoroark with a blank face for a moment, really letting it sink in that for this moment, even if it was for just this moment, he had been reunited with his carnival brother.

The tears began flowing again as Calypso immediately lunged forward, wrapping his arms around the older Zoroark's torso, returning the hug tightly. He sobbed into Salazar's chest, crying like a little child, finally letting go of all the fear and loneliness he had held inside him for days. Everybody wasn't dead. He wasn't alone. "I missed you," Calypso said with a hiccup, still clinging close to the illusion fox. "I'm sorry... I'm sorry for running away," he added, recalling how he had simply teleported away at the danger of Undead back at the three rings. Maybe he could've helped at least a little bit, helped the others to escape with his psychic powers; but no, he had vanished with a flash, and now, who knew how many others were still alive?
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Sep 25, 2012 9:08 pm

((I hage to skip, under the circumstances, but i won't be able to post on time. Very sorry.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:59 pm

Cherrygrove| |Dawn

Huffing when the Sceptile didn't answer her, she decided to simply ignore the grass-type as she walked back towards the group. "Alright, we need to get out shit together," There were too much tears. It was like a lake of sobbing was being created, almost rivaling the one of blood. "We don't want to attract another undead, so we'll need to get rid of Acelin's body. The best way to dispose of his body would be to cremate him. But if you don't want to do it, Rea, it's alright. We'll figure something out," Cashlin definitely was not a sympathetic feline, but seeing the state that the Charizard was in made her heart break a little.

"...Arceus this atmosphere is triggering all my feels... No me gusta," muttering under her breath, swaying dangerously side-to-side. "We need to find stable shelter... and food..." Cashlin's eyes were clouding, breathing labored as she fought to stand up straight. "You, Sceptile, make yourself useful..." the Liepard's throat felt as dry as the Unovian Desert, sweat drenching her matted fur. Her pupils were dilated, blurry vision glancing over to everyone.

"Eve-everyone... Just please work among yourselves... Figure something out," the Liepard coughed, head hanging low. "I... I'll be watching over all of you..." legs shaking like earthquakes, she suddenly collapses onto her side. "Acelin... You better be wai-waiting at those fucking pearly gates for me..." Cashlin choked, before closing her eyes.

She fainted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:01 am

( Ooc: HOLY TITS ON A STICK, DID NOT REALIZE I WAS MY TURN. GOTTA SKIP BROSKIS.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:29 pm

[Aiyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. OTL How did I miss this? Normally I'm good with keeping up with Cherrygrove, fff. I can't really move on right now without Salazar, so skip for this turn please. :<]
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Oct 08, 2012 8:08 pm

Cherrygrove City | Dawn (2)

Ender was startled by the Liepard's forthcoming attitude. She was right in all regards- including the hat, of course, but it still surprised him. Unfortunately, it seemed she mistook his lack of words for rudeness, and stalked away. He jumped when she fell down, however. He only let out a soft breath when he saw her sides rise and fall with her breathing. She had only fainted, it seemed. Arcues, what happened here?

Turning to the others, a small, cheerless group which forced Ender into pity. Looking to the closest one, the oddly colored Charizard, he introduced himself. "I'm Ender. What can I do to help?" None of them looked like they were in the mood for pleasantries, but he always hated being in groups of people without knowing names. It made working with them so much more difficult.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Oct 11, 2012 5:37 pm

Cherrygrove| |Dawn

The skies were a clear baby blue, the land made of clouds. This was almost exactly what Cashlin envisioned heaven to be like, the distant sound of birds singing and the feline chuckled. "Hah... I remember when you told me once; 'What if birds aren't singing but they're screaming because they're scared?' I remember laughing..." she mused, curling up comfortably on the fluffy white below her. "I wonder if that's true?"

It was peaceful, the serene landscape warmly welcoming her with a rush of lively breeze. The sweet scent of nectar was intoxicating her, her eyes drooping with fatigue. Stretching, Cashlin yawned. "Godamnit Acelin, where the fuck are you..." the feline muttered. Only minutes after her words did she notice a figure far away, approaching. It was of a Luxray, and the Liepard smiled. "There you are, you bastard," laughing, the dark-type stood to greet her half-brother.

Suddenly, she froze. Narrowing her eyes to look more closely, she found that the electric-type approaching her was missing chunks of it's flesh. Scowling, Cashlin was about to run when the legs refused to move, no matter how hard she tried. Looking behind her, countless Vileplumes were surrounding her, dusting the feline with Paralyz powder and sleep powder. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck no no no no.... Fuck... No.... Stop..." The Luxray was nearing, and the pretty Elysian fields that she was in soon morphed into a hell, darkness looming over her pitiful figure.

"Holy motherfucking shit, I'm screwed."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:03 pm

Cherrygrove City || Dawn || 8

[aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAA SO MANY PEOPLE ARE GONE WHY. Sorry, I didn't realize it was my turn right after Cash's. <<; And sorry for bad post too. ]

The Zoroark did not answer Calypso's question immediately, but that was alright. After all, who could blame anyone here for being speechless, whether temporary or not? A lot of things had happened in the past, what, thirty minutes or so, and the sun was still just climbing the horizon in the breaking of dawn. There were more pressing matters at hand; one, for example, the fainting of the young Liepard that had introduced herself as 'Cashlin' to the Abra. He stood up, legs still slightly shaky, before nervously making his way from behind Salazar towards the Liepard and also the big, black pokémon that Calypso thought looked a lot like a Sceptile. Maybe it was, and just weirdly colored just like all those other pokémon he had seen at that desert stand, where he had been before coming to this forest. There were certainly a lot of these differently colored pokémon around.

"I-is she okay?" Calypso stuttered, sounding timid and weak and berating himself for it. The Sceptile had turned to the weird-colored Charizard and called himself 'Ender'; at least he now knew his name. "My n-name is Calypso... I'm not sure how to help. Is Miss Cashlin...?" He barely even knew what was going on; how could he hope to be of assistance when he couldn't assess the situation? But at the very least, the Abra could see the faint rise and fall of the leopard's flank, so that was a good sign. She hadn't suddenly died. Calypso let out a slight, quiet sigh of relief, though worry still piled up and pressed down on him like weights. "...Should we wait for her to wake up?"

Last edited by Verdzi on Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:19 pm

Cherrygrove City | Dawn (3)

Ender tipped his hat to the painted Abra. Calypso... that was an interesting name, to say the least. Perhaps he would inquire later... In answer to his question, however, he shook his head. [color=indigo]"She's alive."[/color] He said, trying to keep his voice soft. Looking around at the others, he bit the corner of his mouth in thought. He was the newcomer, and as such was hardly the one to be making decisions. However, the state in which these folk were in... He wasn't sure of there was anyone else who could.

Voicing his opinion softly, he tried to see if there was anywhere they could take shelter. "This area is too open, and too well lit." He haited being somewhere he couldn't protect his back. "We're sitting targets as long as we stay here. Does anyone know of somewhere we could take shelter?" Hopefully they wouldn't see it as taking charge. Something told him the fainted cat wouldn't like that much which she woke up.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:17 pm

Cherrygrove| |Dawn

Cashlin's body was slightly twitching, fur bristling up pathetically as she lay there in the mud. Tears were streaming down her ragged, once beautiful face. The Liepard was, although unconscious, in fear. The feelings of darkness crawling over her body made her resting form shiver, slowly letting loose a pitiful whimper as she saw into her land of dreams.

"I don't want to die..." the dark-type murmured in her sleep, grinding her fangs harshly as if to bear a pain. Her legs were shaking almost uncontrollably now, tail tip twitching in unknown anticipation. Cashlin wanted to wake up, wake up so badly but no matter how hard she tried she found that the looming black of her reverie trapped her in. She flinched away her front leg, as if a foe was trying to bite it. "I don't want..."

[OOC: She's still unconscious, but trying to wake up. VwV Anyone can wake her up if they want.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:29 pm

(OoC: skip OTL no idea what to post, lets just say that Salazar told Calypso that he missed him too, and that there was no need to apologize for thing he couldn't help, then lets say he agreed with Ender.

I've been distracted with school lately)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 pm

((skip please, Kind of need Verdzi's post. >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:48 pm

Cherrygrove City || Dawn || 9

[Drago. XD I happened to get out of Safehouse like, some hours before you posted. So technically you sorta skipped me in an accident LOL I'm posting now, haha.]

The Abra let a sigh of relief spill from his chest as soon as the black lizard confirmed Calypso's first query to be true. However, Cashlin's sudden faint concerned him, yet he feared to go closer to the Liepard. He wasn't sure of the reason -- maybe it was because of all the events that had happened -- but he didn't want to go near someone who looked... well, almost dead, if it weren't for the rise and fall of her flank. "Thank Arceus... I don't think another death would, um... be very good," he answered meekly, the adrenaline and anxiety somewhat dying down in the small psychic pokémon and allowing him to talk with a calmer tone. The Sceptile's attention quickly turned from the status of the Liepard to the concern of the entire group's safety in a flash, though, and Calypso looked up at him with slight confusion and worry.

This area is too open, and too well lit. We're sitting targets as long as we stay here. Does anyone know of somewhere we could take shelter?" Ender asked, and Calypso could only shake his head no. Calypso himself had just arrived at this new place, and hardly knew what region he was in, let alone what area, what town. "I don't know," the Abra mumbled in reply, turning his head down for a moment before looking over at Salazar. The Zoroark had been here for longer than Calypso had, right? "Sal? Do you know anything?" he asked, as he took a step back towards the former clown.

"I don't want to die... I don't want..."

Calypso jumped a little at the croaking voice and he turned around, looking at the Liepard that was still on the ground with slight apprehension. Was she sleep-talking? Well, truth be told, it wasn't exactly sleeping, but it was probably close to it. Cashlin's body was shaking horribly though, legs and tail thrashing in agitation and the Abra took some more steps back in fear and anxiety. "W-w-what's happening? Are you sure she's okay?" Calypso squeaked, completely unsure of how to comfort the unconscious cat.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:32 pm

Cherrygrove| |Dawn

"W-w-what's happening? Are you sure she's okay?" The voice was distant in her mind, but recognizable as the Abra's. Cashlin's body shuddered deep, as if to fling off her insecurities and fears. "H-help..." she whined, paws churning the rich soil beneath her and kicking up dust. She was grinding her teeth now, long fangs gnashing and scraping against each other in an attempt to quell pain. 'Fucking Jose... Where are you...'

The Liepard suddenly jolted, legs stiff and numb as she laid completely motionless against the filthy ground. The dust she had previously kicked up infiltrated her lungs, the cat coughing and hacking as the particles slid into her nose. Cashlin's body was growing weaker, the bloodloss she had experienced already having sapped out almost all her energy. Her breathes were raspy and like static, eyes still shut tight.

[OOC: Still waiting for someone to wake her. :'D]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:30 pm

(Ooc: FUCK. Skip me, report cards are due soon and I am busy attempting to not get my curfew lowered and computer time cut in half.)
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:50 pm

Cherrygrove | Dawn (4)

Ender looked at the cat blankely for a few moments. She was dreaming, and moving around, which suggested she was mearly asleep now. It probably wouldn't hurt to wake her up. In his line of work, he'd seen events like this before, and none of his own patients had sufferd greatly from a bit of shaking.

Sighing, he tipped his hat to Calypso. "If you don't believe me, let's ask yourself." Kneeling down next to the cat, he placed his right hand on her shoulder. Shaking her gently, but firmly, he attempted to wake her up. "Hey mate." He said, voice coarse. "Time to wake up." It'd be better if this group had their leader with them, rather than him. Better for morale.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:49 am