Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Bitterblue
SkeletonCupcake
Catalyst
Negative10
8 posters

The WHITE team

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

The WHITE team - Page 4 Empty Re: The WHITE team

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

| White forest // Sunrise |

Akida trudged along behind the pig pokemon, and looked at Korens tails swish. Her mind began to wander like her feet....
    "Do I need someone...?" She looked up to the pokemon in front of her, wondering just that, but then went to the bigger scope of things besides the one she come to have a liking to. "Well.... Dumb question, Kid. You have friends now, so its obvious you like company.... But... him...?" She looked up in front of her to see the pokemon she thought of, and they didn't notice her. [i]"Do I need someone to hold close...?" She lowered her head again, then thought to where she began.... "That cave.... I surely didn't start out there.... No.... I remember fragments.... Of bushes and cliffs.... But why can't I remember earlier than that...?" She had the slightest feeling that maybe her past was a tragic one.... She always remembered she did have a mother, but just didn't remember who she was.... Akida's face went into a grimmace from rememberance.Then she stopped, and saw they were already hit the mouth of a cave. Akida looked up into the darkness, then lowered her head and ears as she walked in with heavy paws. She then went to a corner of the cave, and watched Nitro strike up a fire. Suddenly, the cave was illuminated with orange light, safe for the entry of the cave that was dimly lit with sunshine. Akida moved her way closer to the fire, and lay down with her front paws crossed and her head on top of them. Her crystal earring cast little glittery spots onto the walls of the cave. Her amber eyes barely opened, then they closed again. She just felt like sleeping after she got rammed into that tree. She panted in pain at the bruise down her back she sustained. In an inaudible breath, she whimpered. "Mom...."

-----

(OoC: Notice I didn't say whether she was looking at Nitro or Koren. ;3 And sorry for the lateness; bit of a writers block. ^^;)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:36 pm

White Team/Sunrise(12)
    The Fox bastard was unconscious. The bacon and ham sandwich was huddled by a fire inside a cave. The shaggy canine female appeared to be in pain from my handiwork. "Heh heh."The little blue delicacy was off to side yelling to the stupid beaver about "buggers." This situation was perfect.

Everyone was either wounded or distracted. Now it was time to ma--

“Hey everyone! We have a visitor!”

SON OF A PSYDUCK! He must of heard me! I have to kill him fast. I start running wildly toward him.

I lift my newly bandaged arm and leap into the air. As I use hammer arm I spew,"DIE YOU STUPID BUCKTOOTHED MORON!" And bring my arm crashing down.

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:14 pm

White Forest | Sunrise (10)

The growling, it could surely only have come from the scariest bugger out there, yet even when prophet did a circle around the immediate area to look for it, nothing was found. The others went on ahead, not really paying attention to him and the prophet for some reason. Then when the bugger growled again all the prophet would do was laugh and poke him in the stomach. He didn’t know how buggers would be funny, but apparently they were something to both fear and make fun of, he had much to learn.

Prophet said it was the cubchoo’s stomach, that the solution was to get some food for the baby bear, but it was never explained to the cubchoo as to why he needed food in him….But the cubchoo was a smart bear, he could easily figure out that there was another rule to keeping the buggers away, the first was to stay near prophet, so apparently the second was that if he ate, then buggers would not come! So right now the most important thing was to find food, or else the bugger would show itself.

He followed the prophet along as he searched for something, most likely food, but what he instead found was a visitor. The cubchoo would have been sad that no food was found when they were so pressed for time, but he knew this visitor, it was the one who had first caught his attention, the one who had first shown him the shiny electric attack. “SHINY-MAN, SHINY-MAN, SHINY-MAN!” Pure excitement shown on the young bear's face.

The cubchoo wanted to see the shiny-man make another shiny, and when the shiny-man started running towards the prophet he immediately thought the guy was playing that game were you launch attacks. But this time he knew about the game, and he wanted in. So with all thought on finding food temporarily forgotten, the cubchoo sneezed three consecutive times at the rushing shiny-man, the Powdered Snow not coming out till the third sneeze.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:18 pm

White Forest | Sunrise
    [16]

“SHINY-MAN, SHINY-MAN, SHINY-MAN!” The little Cubchoo bellowed in great excitement, and at first Lotto was confused as to what the bear was talking about. Oh! The Bidoof giggled at the realization that he was talking about the large yellow humanoid from before! It’s certainly grown from last time, that’s fersure. Wagging his tail, the Plump Mouse Pokemon tipped his hat courteously, but suddenly the great hulky figure sprung from its position and began charging towards him...!

Out of instinct, Lotto had side-stepped out of the way, his little paws easily finding place on the grass he had grown to know by heart. “Ha... rah!” With a triumphant yell, the Bidoof had successfully made a safe landing, twisting around on his heel to face his opponent in this game. Little ‘Gioiello’ (gosh, he’s going to forget that name!) had actually joined in the fun, bursting out some twinkly snow after some failed attempts. Lotto jumped from his position and next to the Cubchoo, and patted the bear’s head. “G’job, little boy.”

Doing a quick happy dance to himself, which consisted of hopping one foot to another and doing so again and again with a stupid grin, Lotto charged forward with new luster. Although it was evident that the others hadn’t heart his call, they were sure to here their new set of the game! Pretending he were on a secret agent mission, the Bidoof did a stunning barrel roll - whatever the heck Lotto would call ‘stunning’ - and seamlessly jumped into the air soon after, aiming towards the Electabuzz’s neck-

Only to land right in front of the electric type flat on his face. “Oof!” Saddened that he had failed his mission, but entirely exhilarated and pumped up for a good game, Lotto rolled onto his feet and clacked his teeth, his buck teeth almost shining in the morning sun. “Eeyup!” Wagging his tail, Lotto darted forward and clung to his yellow opponent’s left leg. The fast swinging motions reminded him of a rollercoaster, and indeed it did! “Whoo hoo!”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 3:02 pm

White Forest | Sunrise

Once the fire had been set, everyone tensed and he turned to see the Electric undead attack. He snorted his blue fire and was soon covered in his blue fire as he charged at the undead with a Flame Charge. As he charged he used his Double Team and powered up his Flame Charge. All he wanted was to protect his friends and that was it. He was not going to be showed up by a undead.

(OOC:Sorry, that's all I got for Nitro)
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:11 pm

| White Forest // Sunrise |

Akida woke up to the sounds of yelling. She jolted from her sudden rest.

“SHINY-MAN, SHINY-MAN, SHINY-MAN!”

Shiny man?! Who was that? She opened her eyes, then bared her teeth as she saw the Electabuzz. Who did it think it was coming in here? Akida growled menacingly, then charged for the damned pokemon. She saw Lotto and Gioiello start to attack the impostor, and her fangs showed as she charged.
    "Leave us the hell alone, you bastard!!" she screamed at him before firing two Pin Missile attacks, one after another, at him. She wasn't in the mood for any games. She meant serious business. Especially after that gruesome nightmare she just had. She yelled loudly, and nearly used up all of her Pin Missiles just by standing and making them fly at the Electabuzz. The last thing she wanted at the moment was to fight.

----

(OoC: owo So short OTL)

Anonymous

The WHITE team - Page 4 Empty White Forest / Sunrise(13)

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 am

The buck toothed moron dodged. Not unexpected. As I was about to stab him with my claws several of those bastards attacked almost in synchronization. First the blue delicacy tried to freeze me. I managed to back pedal away fast enough to dodge the full force of the cold but he still managed to slow my movements.

This allowed the roasted pig to gain ground on me with his flame charge. He was using double team to try and confuse me.

"Moron."

He shouldn't be using his flame charge at the same time as his double team. Quite easy to tell who the real one was if you know what to look for. In a forest there is grass. When using flame charge the user becomes immersed in fire. Simply stated I can find out which one is real by staring at their feet. Where ever the real one steps the grass burns.

He was moving at a rate too fast to dodge. I didn't even try to dodge. I let him get as close he wanted.

I used both hammer arm and thundershock as he came within range. I felt needles prick my face and shoulder, but I was already in motion.

I felt a sense of euphoria. A sense which can only be experienced in the anticipation of extinguishing another life form.

"DIE YOU ROASTED PIG!"

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 10:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:31 pm

White Forest | Sunrise (11)

The Shiny-man managed to move away from his sneezing move, but it still caught him so the Cubchoo was happy, the prophet even stopped to tell him good job. All the cubchoo could think of was that the prophet was amazing and fun, he was off dancing before rolling straight into the game as if he were a super hero, jumping high into the air so that he could dive and hit the ground with his face, the cubchoo didn’t even know a face could be used like that, he was learning so much from prophet! Then he started clinging to the Shiny-man’s legs as he was swung around on it, he wanted to mimic the prophet’s actions but the others got in the way….

The pig came and turned into many different flaming wheels, and the other brown one fired some pointy things at Shiny-man. Apparently in this game there were teams, and the many pigs and the brown one were on one team while Shiny-Man was all by himself, well the prophet was with him, but he was too busy holding on to Shiny-Man’s leg, so the cubchoo took it upon himself to join the shiny-man’s team so that he wouldn’t have to be alone. Using his nose to point again, the cubchoo let out a big sneeze and fired a Powdered snow at the brown one firing the pointy pin things.

He didn’t know exactly what he was doing, but he was having fun either way, and seeing the Shiny-man use the shiny move excited him more. The bear brought his paws together and started clapping for the Shiny-Man, all the while yelling, “ENCORE, ENCORE SHINY-MAN!” He wanted to see more shiny attacks from the guy.

((The cubchoo's second move has shown itself! (Encore) And he used it on the electrobuzz so that he may hopefully use his thundershock again since that's the last move he did, but feel free to ignore it and have it miss though Thanatos~))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:13 pm

White Forest | Sunrise (12)

Breaking from his unconsciousness, Koren stood up in a daze and gazed around. His heart was pounding and his mind not yet in the present but he locked onto the image of the undead attacking his friends and fire licked from his mouth as he hurled Flame Burst at the creature following behind his fire with his Flame Charge.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:03 am

White Forest | Sunrise
    [17]

The rollercoaster - well, it was a leg, but they were way too similar! - swung back and forth rapidly, going up and down with such vigor that Lotto felt the breakfast he had this morning beginning to become a shake in his stomach! The Bidoof grinned to himself, kind of fancying the fact that he was braving such a crazy ride. But before he knew it, the Plump Mouse Pokemon had been thrown off the leg and lands unceremoniously next to the little Cubby. “Oof!”

For a moment Lotto’s mind buzzes, as if he had taken those alcoholic drinks his father always told him never to drink! ’Makes your mind woozy, like you’ve done thirty twirls then whirled some more’ was what his Stern Father had said. But wow, it was silly how the world toppled this way and that haphazardly, and the Bidoof giggled at the the world. “ENCORE, ENCORE SHINY-MAN!” Lotto whelped at the loud voice of the Cubchoo. Little kid’s growing a voice! An image of the bear singing in an operetta made the thought that much more laughable.

“Encore? Encore?” Lotto clasped his fore paws over his mouth in surprise, before a grin splat on his face once again. “Fun! Fun!” The Bidoof pranced around, charging up his electricity before letting out a nasty Thunder Wave. “Game is fun! Game is fun!” Oh, goodie! We’re just getting started!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:46 pm

(Skip please, just say Nitro was tossed aside and wacked his head on a tree truck)
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Akida was just about bursting with anger before she felt a cool breeze. Right as she finished off the rest of her Pin Missiles, she was hit with the blast of snow. She slightly yelped as she was thrown back a few feet, and her body writhed to catch herself on her feet as a cat would if it were aiming to land on it's paws. She caught herself then looked to the Cubchoo. She glared and it didn't see her. "What the hell is it doing?! Attacking a team member?" she thought. Her rage was too blinding for her to see her reasoning in things. She decided to leave it alone, then she ran to the back of the cave. As she skidded a turn, she lowered herself into a crouch. After a second of composure, she dashed forward, lowering her head down as she ran towards the Electabuzz. She jumped, her momentum was staggering.

-----

(OoC: I left it open to dodge or not, Thana. ;3)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:03 pm

White Forest/Sunrise(14)
    I managed to knock the pig aside but they just keep coming. The buck toothed moron I managed to shake off one leg but the blue delicacy clung to the other.

“ENCORE, ENCORE SHINY-MAN!”

WHAT?!? My other techniques-I-I can't remember them! All I can remeember is...thundershock.

"DAMN YOU, BLUE DELICACY!!"

You want a thundershock? Here you go!!

"THUUUUNDERSHOCK!!!!"

Through the electricity I saw the kitsune approaching. I couldn't use thundershock repeatedly, I at least needed a three second interval. I didn't have the time. I jumped into the air right as the buck toothed moron used a thunder shock. A glancing blow hit me in my right leg.

As gravity pulled me down the long furred mutt, the one who punctured my skin, rushed towards me. My left leg was numb and paralyzed below the knee.

Perfect.

I rushed towards her and aiming my leg began to spin towards her. I added a thundershock for good measure.

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:19 pm

White Forest | Sunrise (13)

He had been too busy clapping for the shiny-man to notice that the brown one he had sneezed at went away. But he had seen the prophet fly off shiny-man’s leg and land next to him. The prophet was really good at landing with things other than his feet, last time it was his face, now his stomach, maybe next time he could request the prophet to land on his rump, that would be a funny request. The prophet quickly got up and did his own shiny attack, and as much as he liked it, he wanted to see shiny-man’s attack right now.

He got his wish, the shiny looking attack that he loved so much was being used for him. In fact, it was going right for him. Apparently the shiny-man did not want him on his team. From how he had seen the others play, he knew he should move out of the way of the shiny attack, but he didn’t want to, he wanted to get closer and closer to it, so he stayed put, ready to get a firsthand look at the shiny attack.

The brilliance of the shine, the glowing zigzag streaks, and the feel in the air as it got closer, how he loved the shiny-attack.

Then he got a sudden inspiration, he wanted to see if his sparkly snow could make the shiny attack both shiny and sparkly. Using his sneeze style Powdered snow, he fired it at the shiny attack, and for a minute it completely covered the zigzagging shiny attack, which disappointed him, but it ended cutting through the snow and hitting the naïve bear….

It wasn’t as fun as he expected it to be, not very fun at all. It was the opposite, it hurt. He just couldn’t wrap his mind around the concept that something so pretty could cause him pain. The attack singed his hair a little, and left it black, in stark contrast to the rest of the white fur. But it was being covered up as the cubchoo kept trying to dry his eyes and keep the tears from overwhelming him and falling down.

“Shiny not fun!”
    He whelped as he took off running, totally forgetting about the buggers as he tried to get away from shiny-man and his shinies.

((I planned on making a short post, but...yeah....))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 pm

[ooc: I like your posts the way they are, Tryvex! :DD]
    White Forest | Sunrise
    [18]

The large electric 'bugger' (hee hee!) was hit on his leg, and Lotto noticed that instead of yellow, red had begun to appear on its body! Red and yellow? ... Ketchup and mustard! The Bidoof grinned at himself, clapping his forepaws together. "THUUUUNDERSHOCK!!!!" The attack was directed at the little Cubchoo, and soon after the tyke was running off with tears in his eyes. Oh no! Shuffling his paws, the Plump Mouse Pokemon scrambled after the ice type, calling for the bear to stop.

Excusing himself from the game (that's what a Stern Father would do), he jumped over a tree root and sprinted just a bit faster than the Cubchoo, running to the front of the bear and cutting off his track. "Hey now, mister, don't be wimpy!" He reprimanded the cub, but a huge grin was plastered on the Bidoof's face.

Last edited by Negative10 on Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : made an actual post @w@)
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Apr 12, 2012 12:23 am

Akida's face turned to a startled look as she noticed the Electabuzz whip his leg towards her. Not only that, but it was covered with electricity. This was the moment of fainting.... Akida yelped before contact, then the foot made contact with her muzzle, and knocked her clean out right then. She didn't make a noise as she flew back and did a few rolls on the ground before coming to a halt, her face in a sad grimace, her lips loose as she rested in her unknowing dream state. As the small plumes of dust cleared away from her, her legs were slightly curled up under her. Her cheek bled and was puffed up from the painful contact made moments earlier. She didn't move, and didn't even seem to breathe. But she was alive....

-----

(OoC: Gonna knock her out for a bit. -w- SORRY FOR THE LONG ASS DELAY I was having a hard time posting as her. ;w;)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 2:14 am

White Forest/Sunrise(15)

“Shiny not fun!”

"Hurts doesn't it ya blue delicacy!"

The long haired mutt was lying unconscious a few feet away. I was done having fun. I was just going to kill her!
    I won't even eat her because of all the pain she caused me she deserved to rot and wither.

Not yet though. I was gonna make sure she suffered. I strode up to her and bent down. I whispered into her ear.

"I'm gonna take away what you treasure. Then I'm going to kill all your friends. The blue delicacy, the grilled pig, the annoying buck toothed moron, that damn kitsune. Then I'm going to hunt you down and run after you till you can't go on. I can run forever, cause the dead don't get tired. You can run for a while, but eventually you'll stop and rest. When you've finally had enough, when I decide you've had enough,when you've been broken both physically, emotionally and mentally, I'll kill you. I'll kill you because you hurt me."

((Ooc: I don't hate you tails...Electro does and I wanted him to sound evil and that does sound evil.))

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:02 am

White Forest | Morning (14)

The tears in his eyes blurred the world and made it hard for him to navigate through this forest, though he would still get lost even if he could see right. He was not looking where he was going, he was just running, running in fear, running from danger, and running because he did not know how else to react to what happened.

The thing he loved so much had turned on him, the shiny’s were no longer something to be sought after, but something to avoid. The only problem was that he still loved how it looked, so he was adding confusion on the list of reasons to run.

A blurry Prophet stopped him, being blessed with special powers when becoming a prophet must have made him faster. The prophet was not happy with him running off, which only made things worse.

“Not wimpy….” He said as he wiped the dripping wetness that was coming from the mucus attached to his nose, it didn’t used to be this watery before…”Shiny-man’s Shiny’s hurt….” He said, avoiding eye contact as he motioning to his burnt and blackened fur almost in the middle of his chest. It was still stinging and it burned; being his first ever injury, it was by far the worst sensation he had ever felt.

((Not sure if i should give him a fear of electricity now |D))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:15 am

[ooc: coloring my text now. @w@ pink is Lotto's favorite color LOL]
    White Forest | Morning
    [19]

”Not wimpy... Shiny-man’s Shiny’s hurt..." Lotto blinked as the Cubchoo motioned towards its chest, finding that it was black and fur was missing. Oh noes! The Bidoof gave a small gasp, but held it back as he tried to take up his Responsible Father role, but failing miserably. The little bear was hurt! Thinking quickly, the first thing Lotto knew his mother would do was to comfort him with something that would take his mind off of the hurt. Eh, um.... er.... Oh! The Plump Mouse Pokemon came up to the Cubchoo, took off his hat, and placed it on the ice type's head.

"Look, Prophet's hat!" Lotto said jovially, laughing as the hat covered nearly all of the bear's head. Taking the chance while the Cubchoo was distracted, the Bidoof quickly stuck his nose under all the roots, and through all the bushes, looking desperately for any sort of berry that might help that little bear. During his findings, he saw in the distance that 'Shiny-man' was approaching a sleeping Akida with an Aggressive Face. Lotto wasn't sure if he should cheer on the Electabuzz, or come up to wake up the Zigzagoon. I can do both!

Easily strutting from his place in the bushes, and momentarily forgetting about the cubby wubby, the normal type grinned as he walked up to Akida as Shiny-man finished speaking to her. Lotto poked her for a bit, but getting no response the Bidoof opted to used brute force. "Keee-yah!" Using Super Fang to latch onto her tail properly, he was able to turn rapidly in circles until he could fling the Zigzagoon further away... which, of course, he did. That ought to wake her up! Lotto looked up to the electric type's face, and was about to tilt his hat in salutations when he remembered he left his memento to the small bear. "Ye gads!" Bumping into the leg of the Shiny-man, Lotto began his face back trek back to the Cubchoo.

[ooc: sorry for the rushed quality]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:03 pm

White Forest/ Morning(16)
    As I straightened up, well as much as I could with a broken leg and a snapped femur, the ignorant bucktoothed cretin approached me with his usual obtuseness. Clearly he was too doltish to know how much I wanted him dead.

As I mulled over whether or not to just kill him he strode past me and poked Akida in the side. Then, impulsively, he decided to bite her on the tail.

"That ought to wake her up!"

I was done mulling it over. This absurd, naive Bidoof had the intelligence of an undead Slakoth! And to add insult to injury he bumped into my leg as though he thought I would move out of his way!

"YOU ABSURDLY RIDICULOUS CRETIN! EVERYTHING YOU SAY AND DO IS STUPID! EVERYONE HERE IS STUPID FOR LISTENING AND WATCHING YOU! TO CALL YOU STUPID WOULD BE AN INSULT TO STUPID PEOPLE!"

Taking a quick breath I said much more quietly,

"And now I'm going to electrocute you until you explode. Then I'll take the tastiest bits and eat them. The rest I'll feed to that blue delicacy! I WANT HIM NICE AND FAT!"

Then I'd charged at him.

((OoC: I apologize for Electro's words. I just wanted to portray him as a more evil disgusting creature. I do not dislike you Negative10.))

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:47 pm

((A lot longer than i thought it'd be, so...yeah...))

White Forest | Morning (15)

Sniff, Sniff.

His nose kept running more and more as his eyes got more and more watery. It hurt, his wound was both stinging and burning, which only added to the pain. He was scared, he didn’t know how to deal with this constant and throbbing burning sensation on his chest, he thought it was going to presently cause him pain for the rest of his life. That his fur would always show the blackened tinge for the whole world to see.

Prophet came up to him, but the cubchoo didn’t want to look up at him, he didn’t want the prophet to still think he was wimpy….But then everything went dark. For a second he thought night had suddenly come, but the muffled laughter of prophet told him otherwise. "Look, Prophet's hat!" He had to take the hat off his entire head just to make verify that it was indeed prophet’s hat. But by the time he finally got it off, the prophet was nowhere to be seen.

Feeling abandoned and in pain, the cubchoo hugged Prophet’s hat close to himself, the tears in his eyes falling on the only thing that his prophet had left him before going who knows where and leaving him in pain. Left him in the middle of the forest for wild buggers to get him…“….Prophet gone....” He barely managed to whimper out before sniffling some more. His nose was getting clogged up fast, and the crying wasn’t helping one bit.

Sniff, Sniff

The cubchoo sneezed to the side, his nose now better off for breathing like it was meant to do, but the grass was left covered with snow. Which was when inspiration struck, snow was cold, and his chest burned, so maybe….He balled up a bit of the snow and pressed it to his wound, it still hurt, but at least it didn’t burn as much.

"Keee-yah!" A wild and slightly familiar yell filled the forest. He immediately thought that maybe the buggers had gotten to the Prophet when he left. The prophet could be in danger. He was mad at him for leaving him out there, but he was still the prophet, he was still meant everything to him. So the cubchoo got up from where he was wallowing in sadess, taking Prophet’s hat and the snow ball he had been pressing to his chest with him. He was still sniffling like crazy, but the whimpering stopped at least.

When he got closer he saw that the shiny-man was charging at the Prophet, intent on doing the same thing to Prophet as he had done to him. The cubchoo threw the snowball at the fiend, he was reluctant to ditch it because it helped with the burning, but the prophet was more important, though his aim not that great due to tears blurring his vision. “STAY AWAY SHINY BUGGER-MAN!”
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:51 pm

White Forest | Morning
    [20]

"And now I'm going to electrocute you until you explode. Then I'll take the tastiest bits and eat them. The rest I'll feed to that blue delicacy! I WANT HIM NICE AND FAT!" Now that isn't nice! Lotto thought to himself in disdain. Normally, as far as issues go, he's all for forgive and forget! But this Electabuzz before him was threatening to make him explode, as well as spank a baby! The Plump Mouse Pokemon ruffled the top of his head, about to instruct the electric type on the proper way to talk to others, before he realized that the large Pokemon was coming right for him!

Three... two... Now, the Bidoof rather liked to have dodged that attack, and not get hit at all, if not for one little miscalculation! “STAY AWAY SHINY BUGGER-MAN!” The cute little Cubchoo had gone and put himself in danger for him! Furrowing his brow, Lotto dropped his grin for real this time (not like the others!), setting his paws down with intent. This wasn't how a game was supposed to go, hurting little children like the Cubchoo and threatening to eat others. If he didn't get things under control, things would start going array and well... bad!

Thrusting his legs forward, Lotto ran with surprising speed to stand in front of the Cubchoo, determined to defend the little tyke. "You want me, eeyup!" The Bidoof said in his usual happy tone, though there was a glint in his eye this time. He wouldn't let 'Bugger-Man' hurt the Cubchoo - not someone who he had found that finally shared his smiles as freely as he did! It was weird that Lotto hadn't noticed until now just how much he's come to love the bear and how it adopted his antics so quickly; it didn't surprise the Bidoof, then, that he was stalwart on protecting the ice type.

Looking back to give one large grin at the bear behind him, Lotto faced the incoming enemy and prepared for the attack that was to come.

[ooc: I give Thanatos permission to attack Lotto lol]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:29 pm

White Forest/ Morning(17)

As I rushed at the damn moronic buck toothed bastard, a freezing substance hit me on the side of the head.

“STAY AWAY SHINY BUGGER-MAN!”

My anger swelled like a roaring beast and suddenly Max was beside me. I looked at him with murderous intent. He was a dim shadow but I could still tell who he was.

"Well, look at this mess. Can't even handle a couple pieces of trash. Face it Electro your nothing without me."

"I DON"T NEED YOU!"

He smiled and replied in that cold voice of his the one that he never had in real life," But you do."

I'll show him! I can handle them on my own! I turned swiftly towards the moronic Bidoof.

" I WILL END YOU! EEEelellLLLLLEEEeecccCCTROOO! STRONGEST THERE IS!"

Electro kill beaver! Kill! KILL! EAT! HUNT! FEED! I ran at beaver!

"HAAAaaMMMmmEEeeRRAaarrRRmM!"

DIE!DIE!DIE! DIEEEEEE!

((OoC: Sorry I took so long I got a little sidetracked and didn't read the harbinger thread,or the white team character sheets..))

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 1:18 pm

White Forest | Morning (16)

The cubchoo raised his fist in victory with a triumphant “Ha!”, for his ball of snow had hit the Bugger-Man right in the face. But sadly his snowball attack did not do much on keeping Bugger-Man away, it was still charging at Prophet. Who for some reason decided to stand in front of him, slightly blocking his view of the Bugger-Man.

He had no clue why there were not running, a bugger was near. That was when he remembered the great prophet’s teachings. He was to stay close to the Prophet so that buggers would not get them, so, by them being together, that would make the Bugger-Man go away faster, a brilliant plan from none other than the Prophet. But, the thing was still going after them…

That was when he remembered the second rule of the buggers, the one he learned when the growling came up. He quickly looked around, the prophet had looked for some earlier, but the Bugger-Man had come and they both forgot about it, but now that he was back to looking, there was a small patch just to the side. Berries! He had no clue what type of berries these were, they were blue like him, but much darker, and a lot rounder.

Not even thinking twice about whether they were edible or not the young cubchoo threw a menacing glare at the bugger-man as he noisily and clearly chewed the berries. Rule number two, if he ate, the growling and the buggers would go away. So that was what he did, he ate the berries till there was no more in his paws, even showed the Bugger-Man the chewed up food in his mouth to scare it away more. “Uhm Sty Awhey Nmh!” ((You stay away Now!))

((OOC: Didn't really know if that hammer arm hit Lotto or not, and didn't want to skip...))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 12:07 pm

{OOC: Skip me this turn please. I promise to post next turn cycle but I am not sure what to do yet since I seem to have missed a lot.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 2:51 am