Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Bitterblue
SkeletonCupcake
Catalyst
Negative10
8 posters

The WHITE team

Anonymous

The WHITE team - Page 3 Empty Re: The WHITE team

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    White Forest | Sunrise (9)

Plopping to the ground, Koren was tired and hot from exhaustion but then a Powdered Snow attack hit him out of no where and he winced but welcomed the cold feeling attack. Turning to the Cubchoo, he realized just how cute it was and padded over to it. "Hello there I'm Koren." He smiled to the young Pokemon and then an idea hit him. "Why don't you throw some shiny at that burning tree over there?" Koren pointed with his paw towards the tree still ablaze.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:01 am

[ooc: slight writer's block sob]
    White Forest | Sunrise
    [11]

"But you did make me smile." Lotto grinned, but he smiled even more so when he realized that this pretty Ninetails, whom was smiling at him hee hee, was Koren himself! To know that he had reached his short-lived goal, the Bidoof raised a fist in victory, watching absentmindedly as the Electabuzz swung its way through the treetops and away from them. He should come back later to play with us once more! 'Yipping' to himself in glee, the Plump Mouse Pokemon clattered his teeth together as he faced Koren and the Cubchoo.

“Matey!” The cutie putootie had imitated a pirate also, sneezing a pretty gust of snow; even the immediate area around the ice type had been frosted by his snowy powers! The Bidoof held his fore paws up to his face and gushed at how adorable the bear was, and even laughed when the ice had hit him face-first. D'aw, so cute are you! Lotto wagged his tail, shaking his head to get rid of the snow. After waving his hat to make sure no leftover ice had come upon his beloved hat, the Bidoof grinned at the Cubchoo, whom was celebrating about the 'shiny'.

"Yes, yes very shiny!" Nodding exuberantly, Lotto joined in with the bear's ice parade, prancing through the snow as if it were winter. The Bidoof imagined himself as a Rapidash, a magical flowing mane of fire as he melted the ice around him. In reality, the normal type had simply done a few flips that one would not normally think a Bidoof could do, and crushed plenty of snow flakes in the process; he always liked to dream though! Koren suggested to the Cubchoo to aim its sneezes towards the flaming tree, which he frankly hadn't noticed before!

"Yes, little apprentice! Go and aim your nose!" Lotto jumped right next to the Cubchoo, pointing his nose as the little bear should. "Hiyeeeah!" He yelled a battle cry as he sent a Thunder Wave towards the burning tree also.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:34 pm

| White Forest // Sunrise |
    Akida grinned. "Direct hit!" She then frowned as she saw the tree that she was headed for. "Oh no!!" she managed to turn herself a bit upright as she flailed her paws.
    "AH!!" Akida went smack into the tree; her head being hit. No one noticed as she was confused. Her confusion made her even unable to stand, so she just lay near the trunk of the tree.

After about 5 minutes, it seemed, she got over her confusion. Her head burned as she stood up. Then she smelled the smoke. "Ah...?!" She looked above her to see the tree that she conked out on was set ablaze. She rushed away as quickly as her handicapped body could take her at the moment. She then saw the ninetales, Lotto and a cubchoo all sitting together.
    "Oh! Lotto! Ah, Ninetales!" Akida coughed, running over to them, but stumbling still from confusion. She looked frantically around, very confused as her head was being figuratively sliced with a knife. She looked at Koren with pleading, confused eyes. She had no idea it was Koren, though.
    "Who... Who are you? What happened?" Akida said slowly, but then more frantically, "Did we win? Why is the tree on fire? Where...?--" she then caught site of Nitro still leaning against the tree. Akida gasped at the condition he was in.
    "Nitro!!" she yelped and took off towards him, hoping to help him somehow even if she had nothing to give him. She looked over him at first, then sniffed his face. "Hey, Nitro.... You ok...?" Akida nudged his face a little. She was genuinely scared for everyone. She looked from Nitro to the others with a expression of fear on her face. The burning tree was still on fire, but it only accentuated her desperate expression. Her necklace shone with the fire.

-----

(OoC: Crap post is crap. .w. I have no idea whats going on either. ^^;)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:53 pm

Nitro lay next to the tree as the others were fighting. Soon it started to get warm and he could hear the others saying something about fire but he couldn't even feel his body let alone open his eyes. Then he heard someone yell to him and then run up and nudge him. "Hey, Nitro.... You ok...?" He couldn't open his eyes but he knew that voice. Akida... What is she doing? The fire is going to trap us both. So why does she stay? Why is she so worry about me? Nitro asked himself as he listened to the Zigzagoon.

That's when he heard it. As he listened to Akida, something made a large snap but as he listened his heart start to speed up and his mind keep telling him to run but his body wouldn't move. Then he remembered that he wasn't the only one he had to worry about. Akida was still by his side and trying to wake him up. That's when his mind and body went into over drive.

The snapping was getting loader and his fear was growing as well. His body was not moving that was his biggest fear. He didn't want to have Akida getting hurt because he's body didn't want to move. The snapping was getting loader and loader and that's when Nitro snapped himself.

Nitro's body was covered in light as he bolted up, grabbed Akida and bolted just as the fiery tree landed right where they were just a moment ago. He didn't stop until he had made it to where the others were. He put Akida down and spoke in a soft voice, You ok Akida? I hope I didn't scare you, but right down I have something I need to do. Nitro said as he stud up, turned toward the burning tree and huffed. Now this is going to be fun. Nitro said as he snorted his blue fire and used his Double Team, Heavy Slam combo.

His clone's slowly appeared around him and all of them started to snicker as they each started to run toward the tree with a Heavy Slam charged. As they got closer and closer each and everyone jumped and slammed into the burning tree. As the clones started to bile up the fire started to die down until nothing was left. When the fire was gone Nitro dusted himself off and turned back toward his friends and he laughed. That wasn't so hard. In truth that was very fun. He laughed as his legs gave out on him and he fell onto his back.

(OOC: Got skipped by Tails and got permission to pick up Akida)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:53 am

High above the White Forest/Dawn(9)

Being drowned, the fire was by the combined attacks of the small blue delicacy and the overly excited rat creature. Sitting beneath a tree, was the hated canine one. Prancing from place to place, the bastard kitsune was.From the haze of smoke and sound of fire, suddenly, the hated canine rose and ran towards the small, annoying bacon creature. In only a few moments the small, annoying, bacon creature became a slightly larger bacon producing creature. Hunger arose as a violent beast. As I began to jump, my master stepped from The Darkness.

"NO! CONTINUE FOLLOWING THEM. BUT DO NOT ENGAGE."

He stepped back into The Darkness leaving me behind. I continued to watch from afar as the hunger continued to grow.

((OOC: If youre wondering why Electro no longer thinks Dyslexic, my excuse is that I think it'd be easier for y'all to understand. The truth is I'm lazy.))

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Needs to be Centered)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:59 pm

White Forest | Sunrise (6)

The cubchoo was both confused and beyond happy, that many tailed pokemon was personally asking him to partake in the fun, the only problem was that it was asking him to make a shiny, which of course he could not. Even the brown one he first meet asked him to make a shiny, it was like they were rubbing it in that he could not make one, but he figured that they really meant to ask him to make a sparkling thing so he forgave them. He didn’t really question as to why they wanted him to use it on the tree that was glowing if fire, but he didn’t care, it still meant he could have some fun.

The cubchoo made his eyes go a bit cross-eyed so he could better aim with his nose as he was told, but that just made two trees appear instead of one…so he stayed with raising his nose higher and slightly pointing with his chin, it made the tree barely visible but he figured it would help on not getting any of the sparkly stuff on himself. But something beat him to the punch…..

One moment he could see the edges of the fire around his raised nose, the next the glowing fire was gone, and some red pig thing was there when he lowered his nose. “No more burning…..Matey, burning gone.” He was saddened, but not even close to crying like before, it may have stopped, but these pokemon were fun, there would be more chances to join in hopefully.

((Bleh, a bit short…. >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 07, 2012 2:23 pm

White Forest | Morning (10)

Koren's vision seemed to blur and he watched everything as if in slow motion. He watched Akida hit the tree hard and fall, too stunned to do anything and then he watched as she recovered and ran to Nitro who, unbelievably, evolved like Koren had done. As they all grouped back together, Koren opened his muzzle to address how well everyone fought but found he was unable to move. His vision continued to blur until there was only black and he fell to the ground, his legs crippling beneath him while the darkness took him.

(OOC: Yes he is unconscious. I thought I would add some drama xD)
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:47 pm

White Forest | Sunrise
    [12]

Lotto was giggling to himself, not getting enough of how adorable the Cubchoo was, when he noticed that the entire area seemed to light up for just a brief moment. What in the gosh-ness? The Bidoof gasped in surprise, his mouth making a perfect circle as he plopped onto his bottom in shock. Could it be that Raikou was so as quick as lightning that the very thundering of his mighty feet caused lightning flashes? He gasped in more air as he realized what that meant - that they were blessed with the power of Raikou! What an honor, hee!

“Little boy, we must celebrate!” He spoke to the Cubchoo beside him, standing upon his back legs and walking along the forest floor, his arms stretched upward. “Today has been blessed! Indeed it has!” But seeing as how no one else seemed as surprised as he were, Lotto assumed that the others must have not seen how glorious the Legend had been as he passed by! Allowing himself back onto all fours, the Bidoof spoke to the Cubchoo ominously. “I am a prophet from the Legendary Pokemon, whom have appointed me with special powers!” Lotto clapped his buck teeth together in anticipation, looking at the Pokemon around him.

His happiness was short-lived however, when Koren suddenly fainted, a faint smile on his face. Lotto gasped, before turning to the others - a weird Pignite, Akida, and the Cubchoo stood alongside him, and with another gasp, the Bidoof pawed the ground. “A fallen comrade! We must help!” With that, he picked up the Cubchoo upon his back (he’s crying, oh no!) and scurried next to the Ninetails, worry beginning to creep upon his mind. Tapping his hat in thought, Lotto wondered with dread about what he could do to help his friend.

The Plump Mouse Pokemon nudged the fire type, but no response whatsoever came. I’m no Audino! He thought worriedly, gripping his hat and pulling it harder upon his head. What was he to do? His friend had just fainted, or even worse, died! Lotto circled Koren as he began to hyperventilate, until he decided that this was enough - and just like that, the Bidoof stood completely still and used Amnesia.

Any memories of the past few minutes Lotto no longer remembered.

“Wha?” No memories, no worries. I must’ve used Amnesia! The Plump Mouse Pokemon nodded to himself, knowing that whatever was bothering him wasn’t any longer! Lotto wagged his tail, noticing the other Pokemon and an adorable Cubchoo on his back. “Aww, what a cutie pie you are!”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:54 pm

(Skip please, not much to post sense Akida has yet to sat anything)
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:00 pm

| White Forest // Morning |

Akida's eyes sparkled as she looked at Nitro glow. Suddenly, she had been swept up off her feet and over to the others in safety. Akida blinked as Nitro set her down.

"You ok, Akida? I hope I didn't scare you, but right down I have something I need to do."

Akida stumbled. "Ah, o--of course you didn't. Just s--surprised." Akidas shocked face turned to a bright smile as she looked up at Nitro. He stood up and turned around to the burning tree.

"Now this is going to be fun."

Akida watched him double himself, and leap and stomp on the tree. She gave a lopsided grin. "Now isn't he strong?" Akida looked over and smiled to Koren and Lotto and the Cubchoo who were rambling on to each other. Akida pulled into her own personal shell. All of her new friends were so full of character. She giggled, not particularly at anyone. She looked back at Nitro who was walking back.

"That wasn't so hard. In truth that was very fun."

Akida watched him giggle as he smiled. She then looked to Koren, who suddenly didn't look too good. Akida suddenly went worried.
    "H.... H--Hey are you ok...?" Akida struggled, watching his legs suddenly wobble. She yelped the slightest as he collapsed, his legs giving under him.
    Akida gasped, and ran over to him right as Lotto did. Lotto poked around the Ninetales too. Akida still had no idea that the Ninetales was Koren. (Yes, she is that oblivious.) She prodded at his muzzle with her own, whimpering as she gave a small lick.

-----

(OoC: Someone better make clear that the Ninetales is Koren |D)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:38 pm

(Not much to write, as Electro is waiting for you guys to do something.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:56 pm

White Forest | Sunrise (7)

The cubchoo continued on watching the pokemon before him, at first the many tailed and the brown one he had quickly grown a liking to were the only ones he had seen, along with the yellow and black on that ran off of course, but now two other pokemon were in the area and he didn’t know what to do. But he liked watching them, each paired off, he had been looking at his ‘matey’ when he saw how big his mouth can gap open as light passed in the back. Next thing he knew his buck toothed friend was in awe about something worth celebrating apparently.

The he was told the news, his friend was a prophet! Though he had no clue what a prophet was, but by the way the other was making it sound, it was something important and the mention of special powers got him curious.

The next thing the cubchoo knew, the ground left his feet and he was airborn, though in the next second he was placed on a furry back. He had never been carried, but he instantly liked the fact that he was higher up, even if the ride was a bit bumpy…..though that was taken care of by him grabbing on to the fur a bit. He couldn’t help himself, the news of his friend being a ‘prophet’ and being on his back just made the bear giggle uncontrollably, he wondered why he walked before when he could ride on people’s backs.

The bidoof nudged at the many tailed pokemon, but it was obviously sleeping too heavily to be woken up. And the next thing he knew his friend was acting funny and repeating the same thing he did when they first met. “Prophet Okays?” Then he looked back to the many tailed only to see that the other brown pokemon was bothering it. His innocent mind quickly figured that they must be acting funny because it was not time to sleep, and the many tailed was sleeping.

The cubchoo quickly tumbled off the bidoof, only to climb on top of the supposedly sleeping pokemon, till he was practically in its face. “Many-tailed.... No sleepy time!” He said as he tried to nudge the pokemon awake, and when that didn’t work he quickly sneezed into his face, launching a Powdered Snow attack with his nose. “No Sleepy Time, Celebrate Time!” It was obviously time to celebrate the prophet, not time to sleep, he didn’t know why the many-tailed didn’t understand that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:17 pm

White Forest | Morning (11)

The voices of his friends came to him as if they were the dream and the inky darkness he found himself in was the reality. Shadows oozing with blood poured around him as Koren ran through his unconscious state believing he had somehow died and ended up in this horrific nightmare. One particular shadow detached itself from the others and glided towards him, blocking out his escape. Its delusional smile cut through his fear and he turned to run. In reality, Koren laid on the ground as stiff as a tree limb, his labored breathing his only movement. His nightmare's locked him inside of his mind like an unbreakable prison.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:16 pm

White Forest | Morning
    [13]

“Prophet okays?” The adorable Cubchoo asked him, holding onto the tufts of his fur cutely. Prophet...? Lotto wasn't sure what he meant by 'prophet', but the Bidoof could feel the importance ringing in its words. Giggling to himself, the Plump Mouse Pokemon nodded jubilantly - of course he was fine! Noticing the Ninetai- no, Koren! This was the very same foxy poxy, but had evolved into a prettier Pokemon! Clacking his teeth together, he watched Akida and the Cubchoo come up to the Ninetails, telling him to get up, to wake up.

Despite obviously being close to the fire fox, Lotto couldn't bring it in himself to feel responsible enough to check if Koren were alright. The thoughts and remainders of responsibility had long dispersed ever since The Accident. Sniffing the floor absentmindedly, the Bidoof could only remember so much about The Accident; he could recall feeling so extremely sad, and feeling the sadness emanate from others, and worst of all, he could recall the stench of blood. Imagining what The Accident really was frightened poor Lotto in his sleep.

Thankfully, because of his abuse of Amnesia, the Bidoof was able to erase nearly the entire memory of The Accident, and could almost live carefree. Looking at the Cubchoo, he grinned - he was a prophet, and should act as such! Prancing next to the Cubchoo, and with a glance at the worried Zigzagoon, Lotto tapped Koren lightly. "Good sir, good sir, wake up now!" He joined in on the the ice bear's chants, smiling as he imagined whatever fun dream the Ninetails was sure to be having. Actually! Now that the normal type thought about it, he had never touched a Ninetails' tail!

With great lavish, the Bidoof meandered over to the nine tails, not sure of which one to pick. So many choices!! And Lotto thought his fur was difficult to handle! Shrugging to himself, he chose the middle tail, and by instinct, pulled the tail. "Ayup!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:51 am

Nitro shock his head. So many things were happening at once. He turned to Koran and saw that his breath was shallow. Nitro knew that that undead would come back at anytime. The next thing he saw was Lotto grabbing at Koran's tails! Didn't he know you get cursed if you even touch a Ninetales tails? He got up on his feet and touched the Bidoof on his shoulder.

I really don't think you should touch his tails Lotto. And besides, we need to get Koran out of here. The Pignite said as he gentle picked up the fox. He motioned for Akida and the Cubchoo, to get Lotto before something happen. Fallow me guys. I have this cave I used to sleep in. It'll be the best place to take Koran and for us all to rest up. Nitro said as he relised that his legs were numb. He just pushed on. With Koran out of commission, it was his job to watch over everyone and he would be dammed if anything happened while his leader was out cold.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Feb 19, 2012 10:22 am

| White Forest // Morning |

Akida looked up to the little Cubchoo who had suddenly gone up and was fiddling with the Ninetales.

"Many-tailed.... No sleepy time!"

Akida watched with a giggle as it sneezed on the Ninetales nose.

“No Sleepy Time, Celebrate Time!”

Akida grinned, and watched them try to prod the Ninetales up. The Ninetales.... Speaking of, where was Koren? Then the thought occurred to her that this may be Koren. It.... It is Koren. She smelled his fur, then pulled her head up. She looked into space ahead of her for a moment; her nose crinkling softly as her eyes went sad looking. She looked down and put her face to Koren's as she licked him on the cheek. She then saw his tails move, and she looked to Lotto who was biting Koren's tail! She then looked up when Nitro began talking.

"I really don't think you should touch his tails, Lotto. And besides, we need to get Koren out of here."

It was true.... If they were going to survive, they must leave before that damned Electabuzz comes back.... She watched Nitro pick up Koren. "Wow.... He's a lot bigger than he used to be.... And stronger, too!" Akida looked up at both of them; one face blank and the other a determined look.

"Follow me guys. I have this cave I used to sleep in. It'll be the best place to take Koren and for us all to rest up."

Akida looked up at him until he turned to leave. She then looked to Lotto and the Cubchoo. She put a fake grin on her face as she pranced up to them. She was actually pretty concerned for Koren, but she didn't want to let it show. She smiled widely at the Cubchoo.
    "'Ey lil guy!" she beamed, and then looked to Lotto, "What's his name?~ I mean, if he is named yet." She figured she'd ask Lotto, since the Cubchoo probably didn't even know himself. She waited for Lotto to answer his full answer, gave the appropriate aknowledgement, then turned to follow Nitro. "We should get going.... Nitro's right that we must get to shelter...." she gaves another smile and bounced off.

-----

(OoC: Sorry for the awkward ending lol She basically listened to Lotto give his answer, then she turned to follow Nitro.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:13 pm

White Forest/Mornng(10)
    I watch the bastards from a tree. They think I've left, that I'm not coming back, don't they? The bastard Kitsune is lying on the ground ust asking to be eaten, begging! I run my tongue over my jagged, bloody teeth.

Don't you dare attack them.

But I'm hungry, oh so hungry!

You'll eat soon enough, be patient.

A scratching sound come's from the bottom of the tree
    A Rattata! Drawn by the sounds of the fight no doubt! I can't take it anymore! I jump down!

His blood it tastes so sweet! Like the nectar of Arceus!His bones have tasty marrow! And best of all his flesh! Stringy and raw! Still warmed by the flames of life!

Fine, have it your way...hmm we cold make use of the creatures pelt..

My hunger has been quaffed for the time being. My arm has a new covering. My voice has a new roar.

ELECTRO!

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 10:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:52 pm

White Forest | Sunrise (8)

It was no good, the many-tailed did not want to wake up from its nap, no matter how cold his sneezes were….But the cubchoo figured it must have been such a good nap to be able to sleep through its tail being pulled. Speaking of which, the tail did look fluffy and soft, and the prophet looked like he was having fun with it, now he wanted to pull them too, and not just one, he wanted to see if he could pull them all. But he did not have a chance to do it, the ground underneath him, or ion this case the body, seemed to go unbalanced, he had to roll off of it to keep from falling off as it was picked up by that piggy. Yet again the piggy had ruined his fun, first the tree that was pretty with fire and now this….

The other brown pokemon speaking to him all of a sudden frightened him, she came right up to him and called him little, only to go back to talking to Prophet as if he was no longer there. He understood that apparently prophet was important and special because he was apparently the prophet, but he just sighed, she was asking his name, he had so many now that he could not remember which one it was. “Mate…..” no, not Matey. “Cutie P….” No, he figured that was more of a description. Which only left that hard one. “Gi-Geo-re-lo?” He looked up to the prophet in confusion, not sure if he had gotten it right or not, or if that was totally off as he followed the group to where ever the piggy led them, all the while making sure to stick close to the prophet.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:51 pm

[ooc: oh gosh, sorry orz. Didn't know it was my turn, and I didn't get a warning fff- okay.]
    White Forest | Sunrise
    [14]

For some reason, as he heard the cute little Cubchoo murmur 'names', Lotto remembered. It was odd! He had never remembered memories of events that he had used Amnesia on before, so this was definitely new. The Bidoof remembered calling the bear 'Gioiello'! He even recalled when he was impersonating a pirate - gosh, I remember something for once! The Plump Mouse Pokemon wagged his tail, finding this a very great discovery. He supposed this meant that if he met someone or something from his past was said, it would bring to surface old memories! Fantastic!

Lotto 'yipped', prancing after Nitro, before realizing that the little Cubchoo had been stumbling after him. I will then assume a Serious Father position to this apparently abandoned baby. The Bidoof said half-sternly in his mind, patting his hat. He would be Serious, then. Lotto stopped moving, and turned to the Cubchoo with a Serious face. "Cubchoo, as your superior, you must listen to me." Lotto raised one paw up, waving it around as he imagined a strict father.

"Rule number one, you must not stray from my side. Nasty buggers shall eat you if you do." Hee hee. Frankly, Lotto found being strict very entertaining! Maybe this was why strict and serious fathers were strict and serious - because it was flat-out fun! Lotto patted the Cubchoo on the head, clacking his buck teeth. "Okay, cutie-tootie?" With a grin escaping him, Lotto begin to walk at a slower pace in the direction towards the pig ahead of him.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:15 pm

(OoC: God damn this. Please skip me. I was going to post, but the fucking internet page made me lose my fucking post. I have to skip. Sorry.)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:50 pm

White Forest/Sunrise(11)
    My arm was sewn with a fresh pelt, my stomach was quenched of hunger and my eye socket no longer felt the cold fingers of the air.But... something was...missing.

My wounds were sealed and my hunger was gone but my anger remained. Anger at those who had beaten, burned and ran me away.

"They must pay."

Yes, right now! They must die as soon as possible!

"No, we must find an electrizer!"

Fuck off, Max.

"What?! Listen to me you piece of worthless idiot!"

I didn't stick around. The Fox Bastard was unconscious. The small long haired one was weakened. The blue delicacy posed no threat. The bucktoothed moron was easily distracted. Only the pig roast who was newly evolved and thus reinvigorated..

Mmmm. I licked my cracked bloody lips.

"Breakfast Time."
    ((Ooc: because of the rattata he ate Electro has increased a little in intelligence. He can now make his own decisions without The Darkness, who has manifested as his old trainer Max, but he will eventually revert to his original chaotic mind state when his hunger increases.))

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu May 10, 2012 10:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:11 am

White Forest | Sunrise (9)

He wasn’t told which of the ones he said was the right name, but then he just got to thinking if names were really that important anyways, they were calling him by random stuff, as long as he knew they were talking about him an official name didn’t really seem to matter. So instead of worrying about it, the cubchoo just continued to follow the prophet as they followed the pig, trying his best to imitate that odd prance he did when he walked. He almost bumped into the prophet when he suddenly stopped to turn around in place.

The prophet was suddenly not the joyful and fun self he had been seeing all this time, instead his face seemed stern and out of place on the prophet accompanied by a wagging paw. The cubchoo wasn’t too sure what a superior was, or why the prophet was one, but he already did listen to him, the prophet was the funnest pokemon the cubchoo knew, and he knew things the cubchoo could not even imagine to know, so of course he was going to listen to him. The prophet then began talking about rules, again, something the cubchoo didn’t really know about, but apparently it meant not to wander away from the other pokemon because of these buggers. So many things he did not know about, but without knowing about these ‘buggers’ the way the prophet talked about them made them seem scary, his undeveloped mind automatically imagining all sorts of horrors that could be these ‘buggers’; most notably being things that ate shiny attacks and stopped him from having fun, maybe even things that could take his prophet away.

The prophet asked him for confirmation, but the cubchoo was still a little too spooked to speak, instead he made sure to walk at the same pace as the other while constantly glancing around for these so called buggers. The coast seemed clear, but the noise that befell him told him otherwise. It was a low growl that penetrated the immediate area, almost worthy of ignoring if not for the fact that it was followed by another more persistent one. He had no clue where it was coming from, it sounded like it was coming from everywhere, so fearing the worst the cubchoo immediately bolted to the prophet in fear. “BUGGERS! Buggers Prophet!” Not knowing that the growling was coming from inside his stomach.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:06 pm

(OOC: Skip me because he is going to stay unconscious for another turn and I can't use my laptop for internet and this computer is really slow. :/)
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:07 pm

[ooc: sorry for the lateness orz]
    White Forest | Sunrise
    [15]

Lotto chuckled at himself for his ingenious idea of becoming the Serious Father in the little Cubchoo’s life. Why, his strict Mama Bibarel (he barely remembers her, but no one can fully forget their parents) often lectured him on how to be proper and what to do to be enchanting to the ladies. Her methods had not worked whatsoever, and whatever time she had with him was cut off as he was brought into... Huh! He couldn’t remember.

The Bidoof wagged his tail, trotting slower as the Cubchoo pranced right next to him happily, and with the bear’s happiness brought Lotto’s elation. Frankly, Lotto truly did enjoy the others’ company rather fondly - with them, they had brought to White Forest a kind of liveliness he had forgotten when the epidemic came about! The Plump Mouse Pokemon ‘yipped’ joyfully, patting the Cubchoo amicably. “We’re gonna go places, little boy, I’m sure of it!”

“BUGGERS! Buggers, Prophet!” Lotto jumped at the loud voice of the little ice type, turning his face sharply. Amongst the tall trees within this forest, the Bidoof looked around sharply. Eh?! What buggers? Where could them buggers be? Doing a quick circle around the Cubchoo protectively, he realized that he heard growling; Lotto turned to the sound of the noise, finding that it was the cub’s stomach making the noise.

“Ha ha! Cubby wubby, you just need some food in that belly of yours!” Tipping his hat at the silliness of the situation, Lotto poked at the bear’s stomach while laughing. How cute! He was finding this day to be truly interesting, as well as new responsibilities he swore to uphold. Like this Cubchoo for example. The Bidoof clapped his fore paws readily, prepared to find some berries for a nice breakfast.

"Breakfast Time." What was that? The normal type tilted his head to where his ears caught the source of the noise, to find a large electric entity standing there with a funky looking arm. Yup! Breakfast time, indeed! Lotto waved a paw at the thing in an innocent greeting, turning towards the others and saddling up next to his ‘Son’.

“Hey everyone! We have a visitor!”
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:52 pm

(I'm so sorry for the wait guys, but I'm going to need you guys to skip me. Just saw the we're at the cave and Nitro made a fire, then whatever happens later)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:24 am