Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Bitterblue
SkeletonCupcake
Catalyst
Negative10
8 posters

The WHITE team

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

The WHITE team - Page 5 Empty Re: The WHITE team

Post by Negative10 Fri May 11, 2012 7:02 pm

[ooc: @^@ I swear, after next week my schedule will clear up considerably! To keep it going, Lotto was hit by the Hammer Arm on the top of his body, taking serious damage but just staying conscious. Upon hearing Gio, he tries to tell the little bear to run away fkkfujaslkfa]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon May 14, 2012 11:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

| White Forest // Morning |

The scent of fresh grass filled Akida's unconscious mind as she looked over the plains of her dreams. She grinned, and began to run back to where she had lived. Her paws pranced into the nest where she had been born, her "mother" laying in the dirt, looking quite injured. Akida spoke up in a cheery voice about going to get some berries. The bite mark on the other Zigzagoon didn't look good at all. The other one pleaded at Akida that she could manage to get the food for the both of them. But Akida, like the stubborn bull she was, insisted she could do it. She pranced off into the bushes, and not realizing what was going on, even in her dream. Right as she started to head back, she heard the scream of her mother. She screamed herself and ran back to where he mother was, her mind even then in mind-blinding panic. She hit the clearing where her nest was to see her mom completely turned around, looking quite feeble but menacing.... Akida cried and pleaded to her mother to stop and be ok.
    “Please Mom, its ok…! I got the Oran berries…! You’ll be ok…!”
    Her mother continued to look at her, her eyes unwavering in their now red glow. Akida began to beg again, but then was cut off by the others ghostly voice.

“…RUN WHILE YOU CAN….”

Akida bolted as her mother came at her, and chased her for what seemed forever. Akida's lungs burned as her feet hit the ground faster than she had ever made herself run before. She saw the edge of the cliff she was running at with no other option to go to. With all her might, she pushed off the edge of the cliff and successfully, but harshly landed safely on the other side. Right as she had hit the edge of the ledge, her mother leaped, and clawed the cliff she barely even clung on to. In the most decrepit, distorted sounding voice Akida had ever heard, her mother spoke.

"I'm gonna take away what you treasure. Then I'm going to kill all your friends. The blue delicacy, the grilled pig, the annoying buck toothed moron, that damn kitsune. Then I'm going to hunt you down and run after you till you can't go on. I can run forever, cause the dead don't get tired. You can run for a while, but eventually you'll stop and rest. When you've finally had enough, when I decide you've had enough,when you've been broken both physically, emotionally and mentally, I'll kill you. I'll kill you because you hurt me."

Akida watched as her mother slipped off and yelped as she plunged into the abyss below after her promise for revenge. Akida felt weak in the knees and fell, not remembering what happened....

---

Akida still lay in the dirt, Electro's words sneaking into her ears as she dreamed. Akida's body turned cold as she sweat in her unconsciousness from the sudden remembrance and stress put on her....

-----

(OoC: Sorry for the wait. -n-|| I have writers block. >>)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 6:58 pm

White Forest/Morning(18)
    ARM HIT BUCK TOOTH! DOWN LIKE RAIN! STILL AWAKE? I LIKE MY MEAL ALIVE! TASTIER!

"I EAT ALL! BUCK TOOTH WILL DIE!"

Suddenly, Max was beside me and he seemed more visible and almost discernible.

'You insufferable simpleton, this is no time for a snack. Finish him off later, kill the bear first.'

"WHY!?"

'Because he's the only one conscious and even at his age he is still a threat. Do not disobey my order!'

I shyed away from him and then I turned around in a circle because my right eye was gone and my neck was broken.

'Look at the state of you. Even after eating that Ratatta, you still manage to gain more injuries in a day than you did in a week with me.'

I whimpered at his menacing tone.

suddenly, I saw the bear. My stomach release a hungry growl and so did my mouth. I got on all fores and began racing towards the bear jumping over the buck tooth and landing almost silently on the ground. Without a pause I continued at my pace and as I leaped in an arc at the bear my nostrils flaring and my mouth stretching impossibly wide, Max fully materialized.

((OoC: Well Electro hasn't eaten in a while so his 'owner' has come back. I was using Max as a symbol for Electro's mind degrading. As Electro intelligence decreases, Max's hold on Electro tightens. Also, I realized that pretty much everyone is unconscious, except for Lotto who is injured and Tryvex(who's character I don't believe has a name). ELECTRO STRONGEST THERE IS! ))

Last edited by Thanatos on Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 2:49 pm

((OOC: The cubchoo does have a name, its Gioiello, but he is too young to remember it so i don't put it in the RP. When he is a bit older, enough to start thinking to himself, i shall starting using it often |D))

White Forest | Morning (17)

No, this couldn’t be happening, the bugger was not fleeing at the sight of him and the Prophet together, nor did it even flinch when he was shown the chewed up food in the cubchoo’s mouth. The bugger-man was too strong, even the prophet was telling him to flee. He didn’t know what to do, the bugger-man was still in a rampage and the prophet was down on the ground and not getting up. He was literally tearing up in frustration over not knowing what to do. He was scared, really, really scared, and he could hardly believe this was a game not so long ago. He wanted to run, but the prophet told him not to be wimpy, so what was he supposed to do….

What would Prophet do….He had seen the prophet play the game before…and it wasn’t until he stopped laughing and having fun that he got hurt by the bugger-man, because while he laughed the prophet could dodge, weave and do amazing jumps, so that meant the laughing was the secret behind the prophet’s amazing abilities. It would be hard, but the cubchoo had to force himself to laugh and play if he didn’t want a painful and scary shiny thrown at him.

First things first, Bugger-Man was flying right at him, his now scary teeth being shown to the cubchoo. He had to think a bit to remember what would the prophet do, but when it came to him the cubchoo immediately reacted. Doing an awkward barrel roll since it was his first, the cubchoo rolled to the side. He had to take a second to make the world stop spinning, made him go in awe as he remembered that the prophet did it with ease.

Before the prophet had jumped right after, so that was what he did, but not before doing the laugh that would keep him from danger. “Ha-ha!” before launching into the air towards the bugger-man’s back, paws out hoping to grab its fur like he did when he went on the prophet’s back. “Kee-Yah! Matey, Kee-yah!” If he wasn’t doing this to the Bugger-Man, he really would have found all of this fun, but nonetheless, giggles did come from the bear.

He would ride on the bugger-man’s back away from the mouth so it wouldn’t become bugger food! Or at least that was what he hoped to do until the prophet got up...

((Left it open on whether he grabbed electrobuzz or not >.<))

((OOC: Had trouble deciding what would be too much for Gio to do considering he is so young D|))

Post by Guest Sun May 20, 2012 8:12 pm

White Forest | Noon

Koren watched the fighting from where he still couldn't stand. Sighing, he knew the others could deal with it but he panicked for a few seconds when he saw Akida laying in the dirt. Jumping up with adrenaline keeping him up, Koren stumbled over to her and laid his body over hers to protect her. His nine tails covered her weak and trembling body and as they laid there Koren began to think about the feelings he was producing for the gorgeous Zigzagoon. Softly he made a promise in her ear hoping she would somehow hear.

"I promise I will never let anything hurt you again, ever Akida." Koren rested his muzzle gently over hers.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu May 24, 2012 9:33 pm

(OoC: Skip, she's still knocked out. OTL)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 24, 2012 9:45 pm

((OoC: Eletro is being stupid so instead of electrocuting geo like he did when he had a higher IQ, he's going to run around and buck.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 11:33 pm

White Forest | Morning (18)

The body underneath him was bumping and jumping and moving all over the place. And for a few seconds, the cubchoo’s fake giggles turned into real giggles. But then he opened his eyes as saw the scary bugger underneath his paws, and the fear came back rather fast. The cubchoo had stopped laughing then and the bad things that happened when one doesn’t laugh happened. He was thrown off the bugger-man and sent skidding on the grass, his coat growing in color as green stains where added to the black scorch mark that already marred his fur.

That bought some time, but Prophet still didn’t seem to get up, he didn’t know what else to do, the longer he stood off against the bugger-man, the more his fear grew, the more he got scared at the mere thought of another shiny attack being sent at him. Maybe he should run, he didn’t want to be wimpy, but the prophet had told him to run….

Prophet told him to run, but to run away would make him wimpy….so maybe he was supposed to run, but not to run away. The only person he could think to run was to prophet, but that was not an option…so maybe he was supposed to run to the brown one, or to many tails! That was it, the prophet needed help, and many tails was out there, he was nice, the cubchoo wasn’t so sure about the brown one, but surely one of them would help.

So off he ran, not fleeing from the prophet but instead running for help. “Many-Tails! Brown One! Prophet need help!”

((Didn't know what to write, so i winged it >.<))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed May 30, 2012 10:27 pm

[ooc: kfldajl;f I forgot that Blitz was in the Safehouse! FFFF-]
    White Forest | Late Morning
    [20]

Gio... Lotto winced involuntarily, his legs resisting cooperation - that Hammer Arm had done him good! The Bidoof rolled onto his back, moaning to himself, rubbing his stomach. "It's like I have stomach flu or the sort!" But despite the aches, he knew that there were others to be helped! Others, like Koren, or Akida, or even Nitro! B-but the poor little cub...! The urgency of the situation brought Lotto onto his feet unsteadily, his eyes grazing the forest in search of the bear.

The little Cubchoo was yelling for help! Recalling the Stern Father role he had assumed, Lotto knew that if he didn't pick up his slack, he would be a failure, not deserving to heralding this young bear to adulthood. Making sure that none of the others were watching him, the Plump Mouse Pokemon dug underneath the earth, his paws scrabbling desperately. Gio still had his hat - my head feels naked, hee hee! - but until he could retrieve it, he would have to go about looking like a normal Bidoof...

What troubled him the most, however, was feeling that someone might witness his... eh, how could he put it? My fighting abullities! Preferring a simpler life free of disruption, Lotto didn't enjoy when others knew of his high level and experience in the skill of battling - how different they would look at him when they knew that he could easily use a Super Fang? Not the bubbling pot of laughter they usually found him as!

"You ruffling Bugger with one ugly arm! Lookie here!" Lotto grinned, waving a paw threateningly (or as much as 'threatening' was to the Bidoof). The normal type's head had popped out of the ground by then, just in between the feet of their enemy. "Cubby wubby, I'm okay! Okay as a singing Swanna!" Content with his reassuring, he opened his mouth and aimed a Super Fang towards one of 'Electro's' legs (this electric type says his name too many times!).
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:27 am

(OoC: Skip please)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:12 pm

White Forest/Noon(19)
    The Cubchoo was thrown onto the grass. Max stood besides me and smiled. He nodded.

I tried to leap but my thigh was burning. Giving a low growl I tried to twist my neck but it was still broken. I decided I should give it a shock but my body seemed to fluctuate. I was...OUT OF ELECTRICITY! But that was my only advantage.

[color=red]"ELECTRO! EELEEECCTTROO!"[/color

I managed to pull away but left a chunk of my rotted flesh behind. Max yelled at me to run and I already knew I had to. I was scared. They were going to hurt me! What had I done to them? Why were they attacking me?

Run, I must! FLEE! FLEE! Get a way, I have to! Out of the clearing, I fled. Soon,surrounded by trees, was I. Hid in the darkness, I.

((OoC: Further reduced to his original mindset. Got to get something to eat. Oh, Negative10, yeah he really should stop shouting his name, I mean learn a language, moron!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:33 pm

White Forest | Noon (19)

He ran and he ran but no one would answer his plea for help, they didn’t understand how nasty that Bugger-Man truly was. Until as if he was hallucinating, the cubchoo heard a voice so familiar that he almost didn’t believe it was truly the prophet’s. But indeed it was, Prophet was awake and okay!

He had no clue what he had meant by singing swanna’s but that didn’t matter right now, the important thing was that no one was hurt by the mean old bugger-man. In fact, it might have been the opposite. There the prophet was munching on Bugger-Man’s leg as if it was a big old berry, who knew, the way to get rid of a bugger was not to find something to eat, but to eat the bugger instead!

He his hero was basically like a superhero, able to take on buggers twice his size and make them run away. But it was lacking something; his munching attack needed a name!

“Prophet’s Super Munchy Anti-Bugger Chomp!” He shouted gleefully as he ran back to the Prophet, so happy to see him safe and sound even if the cubchoo himself was more colorful with black scorch marks and green grass stains.

((For some reason i can't shake the feeling that my post is lacking something.... .-.))
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 pm

White Forest | Noon(1)

Wish was had just woken up, she saw her strange surroundings and tried to figure out where she was exactly. While the Windveiled Pokemon was looking around she also frequently looked down at her belly, it seemed ugly, out of proportion. " IT'S UGLY! I'M UGLY!" Wisharmy cried, her voice echoing through the forest quietly.

Running swiftly, Wish ran right into a group of Pokemon, tripping over a rock and tumbling into the Cubchoo. At first she didn't seem to notice as Wish was dazed from hitting her head. However once she realized that there were others here. Others with skin and fur much more beautiful than her own she growled. "Give it to me...give me your flesh." The Whimsicott whispered, her voice hardly audible now.

Without awaiting response Wish began attacking. She threw Razor Leaves at anyone within range. However because she was still dazed, her aim was poor. Instead of worrying about the attack's direction however, Wisharmy plopped herself down and pulled a blade of grass from the ground. With it she began to play a sweet melody, hoping to lull all the others to sleep.

((OoC-Glad to be here for a short while, I apologize if my having Wish bump her head on the Cubchoo was out of line, just tell me and I'll change it.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 7:45 pm

White Forest | Noon (14)

Koren watched as the electric Pokemon ran off and the new undead came out of no where and began attacking. With newfound energy and strength, Koren got up from where he was beside Akida and his body was completely engulfed in flames as he began to spin towards the undead.

(OOC: I left it open for you dear.)
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:59 pm

| White Forest // Noon |

"I promise I will never let anything hurt you again, ever Akida."

Akida was suddenly soothed in her sleep, her dream coming to a soft rest. Koren had soothed her in her sleep. Akida's eyes blinked open as Koren went to attack. Tears spilled to the ground as her eyes opened. She looked around, watching the insanity go on around her. She watched as that cursed electric pokemon ran off, but there was another undead heading their way. Akida groaned, standing up on all her paws. She wouldn't lay down and be weak anymore. Not like she did with her mom. She growled loudly at the weirdly colored pokemon, her fur spiking up from the needles in it. She furiously fired them at the grass pokemon throwing Razor Leaves everywhere. She was wordless, but she threw all that she could at the undead frankenstein, pins and leaves flying everywhere. At one point, Akida was actually hit by razor edges plants. But then again, she WAS standing still.

-----

(OoC: Short and horrible post is short and horrible. lol I left my attacks open as well. ^^)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:29 pm

((OoC: Electabuzz is just rushing through the forest.))
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Jun 16, 2012 3:18 pm

White Forest | Noon(2)

(sorry for taking so long I thought Tryvex was coming out of Safe House)

For a few moments after her attack it seemed as though no one was going to respond to her hostilities. However out of no where or rather not no where but somewhere in front of her a flaming Pokemon was spinning it's way right at her. Terrified that the flames would cause damage to her Wisharmy leaped to the side. She landed face first in the ground, only a small portion of the wool getting burnt.

With her Grass Whistle attack interrupted Wisharmy knew she would have to wait for a better opportunity to strike. Then a large barrage of pins stuck themselves in her wool and skin. The Windveiled Pokemon screeched loudly, kneeling over in pain. "Stop it!" Wisharmy cried, falling to the ground again.

(poorly done post it poorly done)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:37 pm

(OOC: Skip me for right now, Idk what to say but if I get inspiration, I will edit this.)
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:12 am

White Forest | Noon
    [21]

"Ye gads!" Lotto shouted in shock as the big bugger got up and ran away. How weird it was that the thing was so close to winning the game - only to get up and forfeit! Hee, that just means we won! The Bidoof did a quick happy dance that mainly consisted of him hopping from one foot to another, but it was a close call, and they had managed to pull through! Wagging his tail in delight, Lotto nosed Gio as the little Cubchoo proudly called his attack something ma-jigger.

"D'aaaaw, you didn't have to too!" Huffing in huge amounts of air, his eyes drifted as he noticed Koren and Akida standing off to the side, rather close to each other. No, as in really close, like intimate I-lob-choo kind of close! It was entirely adorable and Lotto would have died from its cuteness if it weren't for some Razor Leaves coming out of nowhere; that wasn't good at all! "Come and follow the Prophet, Gio!" He said promptly, snatching his hat out of instinct from the ice bear and moving towards the other two.

Koren had run towards their attacker, but a heart-breaking scream reached his ears. "Stop it!" A fluffy grass type had cried out in pain, on the ground and obviously defenseless. What is Koren doing to this poor lad?! Tapping the head of his bear cub subordinate to tell him to stay put, Lotto pranced over to the Whimsicott, placing a paw on its fluffy stuff for comfort. "Don't worry there, no one walks out of this part of the forest unless they're smiling!" He gave a huge grin towards her before turning to Koren.

"Hey, Kor-eeeen!" He called the Ninetails, waving a paw to catch his attention. "Why'd you attack this poor fella? She seems pretty nice to me!" Lotto continued to comfort the grass type, seeing that it was alone compared to any other Pokemon he had seen. [color=#ff33cc]Reminds me of the Orphanage. That place was full of children that only wanted to be loved and cherished like any other normal child! They only wanted to be understood, not pitied over! That must be what this Whimsicott wants!

"Alright, you can be a friend of ours! Follow us, come on now!" With that happy invitation, Lotto made a quick 180 and padded towards Akida. "And you are, okay...? Your jimmies seem to be rustled! Ha!"
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:16 am

| White Forest // Noon |

"Stop it!"

Akida's mind suddenly went blank. Her rage instantly extinguished. She was hurting this creature. She suddenly sat down, her body feeling like lead. She had attacked this thing and made it cry. Her heart sunk as she saw her mother again like she had in her dream just a little while ago. Her sorrow consumed her.
    "I... I never knew my past.... And now I finally remember...." she closed her eyes as they trembled. She felt warm tears flood her eyes. She had no determination to fight anymore. Would she have attacked her mother in this instance? She was trying to kill her just like this creature was. Does that mean she'd have to attack to kill? She never had hurt anything in her life, but now that she knew her past, she had to question herself. Is attacking this infected right? Her mom was an infected. These pokemon had past lives. These things suffer under the subject of the infection. She didn't want her mother to die, but this virus did it to her. Made her want to kill her own daughter. Made her want to die. Akida whimpered, her ears falling to her skull. She fell, and covered her eyes as sobs wrecked her body. She had no idea what to do. Somewhere in the back of the little raccoon pokemons brain, her brain responded to the previous quote. "My jimmies have been rustled.... A lot" Whatever jimmies were.

-----

(OoC: owo Negg you glorious bastard. lol)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Nuvema Team/Noon(20)

I ran and ran. Max followed and encouraged me onward. However, I tripped on an exposed root and was sent tumbling town a into thorny bushes and losing a couple of teeth in the process.

I lie there, gasping for breath. I rolled onto my stomach and pushed myself onto my palms and feet.I looked around as my eye adjusted to the gloom I made out a rusty piece of metal. The vines grasping at it and the dust coated it. It was...a door?

Yes. A door, Electro. Open it and capture the secrets inside.

I followed as commanded. He was more than my trainer he was my father.

I wrenched the door from it's hinges like tissue paper. I pushed it to the side and than I walked into it. The darkness enclosing me.

((OoC: Negative10...you have brought about the interweb apocalypse! I shall proceed to use memes in all of my posts!))

Last edited by Thanatos on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:15 pm

White Forest | Noon (20)

There was nothing Prophet couldn’t handle it seems. Bugger-Man went running off, and Prophet didn’t get shiny-ed like he had, all was well with the world. Now he and Prophet can go back to how it was before the bugger-man made everything bad, to playing with the rest of the pokemon.

"Come and follow the Prophet, Gio!" Gio? Who was this Gio he spoke of, left him confused for a bit, but he felt like a genius once he got it. That other name, Giorello or whatever, Prophet must have decided to stick with that one as opposed to all the other names he was given. And shortening to Gio was so much easier to remember.

“Umh, GIO FOLLOW!” He was proud he could remember his name, and he wanted everyone to know that.

But it wasn’t really much distance to follow, cause soon the Prophet wanted him to stay, while he did his prophet business with that new pokemon…. That pokemon with a fluffy tail…that pokemon with a tail so fluffy that he just wanted to touch it and squish it.

Gio eyed The Prophet, he didn’t want to see strict prophet again like last time, but maybe, just maybe he can go touch the tail real quick and get back to his spot real quick.

So pretending he was the Prophet in that situation, Gio tip toed to the new pokemon. Constantly eyeing the Prophet to see if the other was looking, like if he was on a secret mission right then. And at the last leg he did a barrel roll like he had seen Prophet do so much, taking down the last stretch of distance and reaching the Fluffy tail.

Then all he had to do was reach out his paw, just extend it bit by bit until the sheer Fluffy Fluff-ness was too much and he started petting the fluffy new pokemon in delight, momentarily forgetting about going back to his spot before the Prophet noticed. Even letting out a soft, "So Fluffy..." in awe.

((Gio Lvled up Mentally! Gio Learned "Remember Name"! ))
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Post by Bitterblue Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:44 pm

WHITE FOREST | NOON | 1

Lorcan had been traveling through the undergrowth for a while; his feet were tired, his feathered ornaments were beginning to fray and tatter, and he really just wanted to close his eyes and rest. But he knew that as the only surviving Patrat of his tribe, he needed to carry on to start anew. One day this epidemic would be over, he supposed, and he would try to bring a new era of Patrat and Watchog.

As he scurried along, making a mental note to find new feathers as soon as he could (his current ones really were starting to get ratty, all torn up and muddy), he heard the sounds of other Pokemon. He was instantly on his guard.

It wasn't that he didn't like other Pokemon--in all honesty, with his family and friends almost completely decimated, he could use the company and consolation of complete strangers--he just knew that any one of them could be infected or Undead... though he would probably know instantly which they were just from the stench, not to mention their likely distorted appearances.

He remained slightly inside the bushes, only peeking out a bit to see what was happening. A few Pokemon sat around each other, but he wasn't sure exactly what they were. It wasn't like he knew much about other Pokemon. Though, if you asked about Patrat or Watchog, he would instantly know. Living in a well-hidden tribe meant that he didn't often have dealings with outsiders.

He sat in the bush, wondering if he should make his presence known.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Jun 29, 2012 6:48 pm

(Pass, I'm running out of time and energy. Sorry bros. Next post you'll be in for a surprise though)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:06 pm

White Forest | Noon (15)

Koren watched as the undead started to cry and immediately loosened his guard and padded over to it. "Are you alright? I'm sorry I tried to hurt you." Koren bowed to the small fuzzy creature but still kept his guard somewhat up.

Last edited by Blitzstrike on Wed Jul 04, 2012 7:14 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 3:31 am