Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Bitterblue
SkeletonCupcake
Catalyst
Negative10
8 posters

The WHITE team

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

The WHITE team - Page 6 Empty Re: The WHITE team

Post by Negative10 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    White Forest | Noon
    [22]

Lotto would be the first to admit that he had just prevented what would have been a large slaughterhouse! The Bidoof had sent that mean electric type packing, its purple bandaged arm pulsating with power as it sprung and left the area. We'll definitely have a fine game next time we meet! He chuckled to himself as he watched with assured eyes as Koren checked over the Whimsicott, patting the back of Akida before finally bringing his full attention towards the raccoon. The Plump Mouse Pokemon's heart clenched automatically as the whimpering body of the female next to him sobbed uncontrollably, a forgotten memory flashing at the front of his mind's eye. He was a young Bidoof back then, even more derpier than ever, and was foolishly oblivious. Lotto had made so many kids at the Orphanage he once lived at joyous, happy enough to forget that they had been abandoned.

And then when he awoke in the cage that one horrid day, to find that the kids and adults he so lovingly made smile lay there... dead, decapitated, and destroyed past recognition. The empty eyes of each child had bore into him, their faces wet with blood and tears. I chose to forget that day. Lotto rapidly blinked his eyes as he realized that there was water forming on the edges of them. "Don't be sad, Akiddo! The past -" Something caught in his throat, but the normal type pushed onward with the sentence as if nothing happened. "The past is nothing compared to what we'll experience in the future!" Lotto grinned so broadly that his buck teeth showed more prominently than ever, twisting his head as he looked at the little Cubchoo.

"Gio, you 'lil oaf! Come say hiya to Akider!" He waved the bear to come next to him, petting the lavish fur of the Zigzagoon in comfort. Lotto had been faced with a horrible dawning as he continued to pet his friend; the more time that he withstood using Amnesia on himself to forget his worries, the more of the forgotten memories he will begin to remember. But... The Bidoof bit his bottom lip in concern, glancing at Gioiello. It was true that how much Amnesia erased was completely at random, yet there was a nagging fear at the back of his mind. He couldn't bring himself to forget the fond memories he had with the Cubchoo, or the tears that turned into smiles as he told Koren how much of a friend he had in him, or how Akida's fur could be thrown as hurtful spikes! Despite Amnesia causes him to forget everything that had happened... Lotto also wondered just how much he would remember afterwards.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:38 pm

| White Forest // Noon |

Akida sniffled quietly, blinking her eyes of tears. She felt Lotto's reassuring paw on her back.

"Don't be sad, Akiddo! The past -"

Akida looked up to him, her eyes huge and full of tears. Her ears pressed to the back of her head.

"The past is nothing compared to what we'll experience in the future!"

Akida nodded quietly, sniffling her nose again.
    "The past is just... painful sometimes...." she muttered painfully, her teeth gritting against each other. Did she have to remember the way her mom's eyes looked? The lust of blood in her dear mother's iris.... The raccoons mouth suddenly tasted bitter, and she almost wanted to spit. This vile epidemic is what the problem is, not her angel of a mother. Her sweet, innocent, sick mother.... A subject to the horrible curse this world suddenly has to bear now.

"Gio, you 'lil oaf! Come say hiya to Akider!"

She glanced over to the little polar bear pokemon as he started to pet her tail.

"So Fluffy..."

Akida smiled a little bit, seeing the cub awestruck by her soft fur. She closed her eyes, her smile still on her face.
    "... Thank you guys for comforting me...." a crystalline tear fell from her muzzle. She was grateful that pokemon helped her when she was this distraught. Even if it didn't make her feel too much better, she appreciated that they helped her. Her smile washed away from her face, sorrow returning again. All the memories came back, but it was too much to actually cry over now. She just sat, her eyes dull and blank with expression. She just continued to incredibly still, even with the others stroking her fur.

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:35 pm

White Forest/Noon(21)
    As I drudged through the darkness the stagnant air drifted and settled before drifting again. As if it was restless. My eyes adjusted to the blackness which engulfed me. Max had done his usual disappearing act, leaving me to scuttle deeper into the bowels.
    As I stepped over the shattered glass and broken computer monitors, I heard whispered voices...voices that didn't belong to any Pokemon....Human voices!
    I rushed down a corridor and burst into a lit room. Beeping and colored monitors lay all around. The voice came from an old radio.

"-world we used to call home, the infected pokemon we once were proud to call ourselves partners with have betrayed us and become demons prowling the land. It is your job to venture out and reclaim our lands from them. Join me, and we'll turn the tide of this little game."

Weird. I don't know what to think of this...I must keep discovering though. With that I left the room and continued deeper.

(OoC: Btw, Electro is within a military bunker and he is receiving a message broadcasted on a radio from the humans.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:18 am

White Forest | Noon (21)

Gio was too oblivious about his surroundings to ever know that the one who’s tail he was petting was ever distraught. He was too emerged in the fluffy fluffiness that he even forgot about getting back to his spot before the Prophet caught him. His paws where literally in heaven as this tail as soft as a cloud was brushed.

"Gio, you 'lil oaf! Come say hiya to Akider!"

Gio flinched, he expected the finger waving Prophet to come back all of a sudden, the one who wasn’t as much fun as the regular Prophet. But the other Prophet didn’t show up, and all was good, so the cubchoo pranced back to the prophet’s side to properly see the face of the brown-one he had been petting.

Gio sniffed his nose and ran his paw through his runny nose before waving to the brown-one giving a swift “Hiya Matey~”, but the fluffy tailed brown-one seemed off right now.

“Fluffy tails okays? Prophet, whats. . . ” Yet when he looked to the Prophet for an explanation he saw him with the same worried face….

So the cubchoo got on his two feet and reached up to the prophet face turning his biting lips from a worried expression into the form of a smile for him.

“Prophet Smile!” He giggled. It was no fun being sad, he had learned that first hand when the shiny attack singed his fur, it kept hurting as long as he was sad, but when he smiled and laughed it stopped, so the prophet needed to smile so the pain would not be there also.

"We find food nows?" His stomach was starting to hurt right now, that was what happened before it started growling, and he didn't want to have to deal with buggers any time soon, especially not Bugger-Man.

((Literally bolted out of bed when i remembered he had a warning >.<))
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Post by Bitterblue Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:38 pm

WHITE FOREST | NOON | 2

Lorcan stared from his spot in the bush, his own stomach growling slightly at the Cubchoo's mentioning of hunger. The blue painted-faced rodent sighed; it hadn't been too long since he had last eaten, but his hyper little body needed a lot of fuel.

So, he figured that he had two options. One: he could go look for his own food, but that would be time consuming and he probably would be too tired for that. Or two: he could present himself to the small group of Pokemon and hope that they would share whatever food they had, or he could try to trick them into sharing. He didn't know what he should do, but he was damned hungry.

The brown-furred critter lunged from the bushes and peered into the face of the hungry Cubchoo. "'m hungry too. Where's food, c'n I have some mebbe?"

((OOC: Yeesh... not the best introductory statement, Lorcan... but whatever, get's the job done, I guess. I hope the way he talks isn't too hard to understand!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:32 pm

White Forest | Noon (16)

Padding to Akida, Koren nuzzled her gently before turning to the others. "Food is a great idea." Looking around, he motioned to some bushes close by with berries on them.

(OOC: I am slowly losing my inspiration for Koren..)
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:58 am

White Forest | Noon
    [23]

"Prophet smile!" Lotto's eyes zoned in on the Cubchoo standing up on its two feet, grinning a huge smile, laughter playing on the youngster's lips. The pure innocence of the scene brought a smile to the Bidoof himself, his nature automatically brightening as he poked playfully at the ice type's belly. Look at me, needing the baby of the group to cheer me up! "We find food nows?" Lotto patted Gio's head in good nature, waggling a finger in jest. Despite the Reprimanding Finger Waggle, Lotto kept the grin upon his face.

"Now, now little guy, food is for the hungry! Lunchtime is for the diners! And. We are. Diners!!" He teased the bear, watching a Patrat (Lotto enjoyed Unovian Pokemon, hehe) skitter up to them and asking for some food. The Plump Mouse tilted his hat upward in greeting to the fellow normal type, and one who shared buck teeth too! "A-hyuck! Hullo there!" Lotto said exuberantly, waving a paw. What luck it was of them to find a new friend! He risked a quick glance towards Akida, hoping fervently that by gentling pushing her into activities would take her mind off of the other things. Blinking his eyes in quiet concern - and he thought he had given up on responsibility a long time ago! - the Bidoof shifted his paws in a little dance to warm up his muscles. "My name's Lotto, dear friend!" A small bow of his head, a small nudge to Gioiello to do the same. Introduce yourself, bud! He encouraged in hid head, grinning a big one just for the bear.

"Food is a great idea." Lotto nodded in eager agreement, looking at Koren motion towards a berry bush. The Bidoof yipped, and bounded over, taking off his hat to use as a makeshift basket. He hummed a very familiar tune, plucking off the Oran berries with ease from practice. I don't want to forget moments like this. Lotto thought idly, getting a hefty amount to share with the rest of them (twenty, twenty-five berries. Good enough for him!) and hauling his load back to the others. Moments of pure peace, in the company of others; it was what life was all about, what everyone strove for in their life. A moment where everything felt just right. "I'm back, y'all!" His genuine smile grew just at that. Back for good, I hope! Ayup!

[ooc: I had the idea and... pschooo it came out like barf kldajfs]
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Jul 22, 2012 1:58 am

| White Forest // Noon |

"Fluffy tails okays? Prophet, whats. . . "

Akida smiled to the Cubchoo shyly. "I'm getting better, Gio...." He suddenly looked up to comfort Lotto, who was deep in thought as well.

"We find food nows?"

"Now, now little guy, food is for the hungry! Lunchtime is for the diners! And. We are. Diners!!"

Akida managed a small smile. They changed the subject... just to help her try to be happy. She looked up then, her eyes shiny and still wet. Lotto introduced himself, and Akida soon followed.
    "Hello there, I'm Akida." she said politely, her tail lightly uncurling from around her body. The corner of her eye caught a tan fox, starting to walk near her. Her face slightly flushed. Koren.... She looked up to him as he walked up, the fox quite calmly coming up, rubbing his muzzle on hers. Her face suddenly exploded with the feeling of fire. He was nuzzling her. The one she had admired for even a short time. Suddenly, the gentle contact was lost.

"Food is a great idea."

Akida was so unused to being handled in such a way. She actually never before had been treated such a way by a male.... She didn't hear the others conversation much, just focusing and receding into the depths of her own mind. Such a simple touch but oh, the emotion she felt from it was... overwhelming...! She felt lighter than the birds in the sky.... She noticed as he motioned a bit away from them. His head was facing in a different direction. It didn't even occur to her this may be a very awkward moment for them both, but she just wanted to tell him she felt the same. Without giving it a second thought, she jumped up, putting her head under his. Her face felt as warm as his fur, rubbing her face into his neck. He ears pressed down with the embarrassment of the move, but none the less, she felt higher than the clouds.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:27 pm

White Forest | Noon (22)

Gio literally fell on his butt when the new pokemon suddenly jumped out of the bushes and stood face to face to him asking for food also. He almost screamed Bugger just for that if he had not remembered the words of wisdom from the Prophet of ‘Don’t be wimpy’.

"Now, now little guy, food is for the hungry! Lunchtime is for the diners! And. We are. Diners!!" “Umh, Diners!” He of course had no clue what that meant, but then again he usually didn’t get most of the stuff the others and the Prophet said. He then went about watching the others talk to the new pokemon. Blue feathers where on its face and tail, kind made Gio wants some too, maybe he could attach them to his puffball of a tail.

A nudge brought him out of his musing, the Prophet was bowing to the new pokemon and smiling at Gio, took him a second to understand what that meant, but he was excited when he got the Prophet’s secret message. "Harro there, matey!" He said with an exaggerated bow. He was getting the hang of this introduction stuff, no longer will others not know his name. Oh right, his name! “Gio is Gio!” He added with a sniffle.

While the prophet ran off to get berries, Gio stayed put, not cause he didn’t want to help Prophet, but cause he was busy staring in awe at Blue-Feather’s large chompers. He started grabbing and pulling at his own small teeth trying to see if he can somehow make them as big as Prophet’s or Blue-Feathers’s. Maybe then he’d be able to perform the ‘Prophet’s Super Munchy Anti-Bugger Chomp!’ when he wanted to. “Gio get big chomper’s too?” He outright asked the Blue-Feathered pokemon staring intently at the pokemon until the berries came and his hunger replaced his curiosity.

Gio stuffed two berries into his mouth at the same time, “Dmnrs po M’ll!” (“Diner’s For All!”)

((A bit random, i know, but no idea what else to write |D))

((Oh, and not sure how else to write it, but i use "Umh" as a sort of positive grunt type thing, like he's agreeing with you, if that helps .-.))
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Post by Bitterblue Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:43 am

WHITE FOREST | NOON | 3

The other Pokemon seemed a little bit surprised to see him. One of them even stumbled backwards, landing on the ground with a thud. Lorcan chuckled and faced the Bidoof and Zigzagoon. "Lotto. Akida. Should be easy enuff ta remember..."

The ornamented rodent Pokemon followed the small group towards some berry bushes. He snatched an Oran berry, mesmerized by its blue coloration -- the same blue color as his feathers. "Thanks," he grunted. He liked this group. They were friendly and they had shared their food with him.

A smallish white bear Pokemon stared at Lorcan's sizable teeth, tugging on his own. "Gio get big chomper’s too?" he asked. Lorcan didn't know exactly what to say -- he didn't have a lot of experience with Cubchoo or any Pokemon like that, so he wasn't sure.
    "Eh, mebbe some day?" he said, with a shrug.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:26 pm

[ooc: Hi Ciana! :DD]
    White Forest | Late Afternoon
    [24]

“Dmnrs po M’ll!” Lotto gushed at Gioiello as he stuffed berries into his mouth. And to think I thought he was a jewel when I first saw him, ayup! He dumped the rest of the berries onto the grass before him out of his hat, placing his beloved attire upon his head and grinning knowingly at Koren and Akida. He may act like a fool, but Lotto wasn't a blind fool! The Bidoof scooted away from the two lovebirds (hee hee) next to his little cubby as the newest member of the group replied to something that Gio had said. Chewing gratefully as the berry renewed his energy, Lotto eyed the Patrat with a gleeful smile.

"What a fine day it is to be in the White Forest!" He exclaimed, looking around said forest in great interest. Lotto had lived here, yes, but it was never enough for him - he couldn't remember what he did as he bunked in this forest, nor could he recall what he did before that! It was mind-boggling, not knowing what had happened the week before... Koren had introduced himself, welcoming the little feathered dude and asking his name. He did a small hop in his place, enjoying the sunlight in his short fur and being within the company of others. Although Lotto would admit that he had used Amnesia to forget any and all worries, in the expense of forgetting the bad things in life he had also given up remembering the greater parts. Moments, moments where he felt at home and at peace such as this one, he had forgotten because he didn't want to face responsibility - his gaze traveled to Koren, remembering how the Ninetails had cried that one time because he had hurt him. With a small smile, Lotto also remembered that it was at that time that the fire type had first smiled.

The Plump Mouse's eyes landed on Akida, how her past hurt but the Zigzagoon continued to slowly move forward. She's a much more stronger being than I am, ayup! But Lotto wasn't going to run away anymore, not at all! As the Bidoof brought his attention to his little friend beside him - Gio - Lotto found that he had taken on responsibility without him realizing it. He pounded his fist into his other paw, determined to be a better friend and a better teammate. A laugh soon followed, and he pounced onto the Patrat, locking him in a neck hold and ruffling his head fur. "Welcome to the party, fellow bucky-tooth!"
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:49 am

| White Forest // Late Afternoon |

Akida's heart burned up as she felt Koren hug her back. It lifted her heart to the sky, and made her feel so much better than she felt a few minutes before. She closed her eyes gently, feeling his fur.

"Please do not be sad dear Akida... We are all here to support you now."

Akida smiled brightly at the comment. It was true, they were all there to help her. And Koren helped her realize this. She looked up when Koren spoke.

"My name is Koren, stranger. You are more than welcome to stay with us, but I must ask- what is your name?"

"Yes, indeed. I'm Akida, nice to meet you~" she smiled, keeping her head against Koren's chest.

-----
    (OoC: Tired crap post is crap. lol)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 08, 2012 5:03 pm

White Forest | Afternoon (23)

Berries had to be the tastiest tasty thing in existence. He had only the big blue oran berries before, but each of the different colored brought about a new sensation to his mouth. He was practically inhaling each oddly shaped tiny morsel that came within reach. The sticky dribbles of juice sliding down over his fur adding their own colors to the growing rainbow of colors already there.

It was not until his tummy started hurting that he slowed down, his surrounds now coming back to him for he had ignored everything else except the round fruit.

"What a fine day it is to be in the White Forest!"

The White Forest….the fact that it had a name meant that there were other forests, just like there were other buck-tooth pokemon like the Prophet. Hmm, his fur was white, well it was mostly white now….so maybe he was meant to be here, like it meant something. Maybe if he was lucky he could inherit special powers by staying here just like the Prophet did when he saw that flash of light before!

Gio laughed to himself at that thought, because maybe, just maybe he can be a prophet just like the Prophet was!

((didn't really know what to write, but didn't want to skip |D))
    Bitterblue
    Bitterblue

Post by Bitterblue Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:25 pm

WHITE FOREST | AFTERNOON | 4

Lorcan stood around the small group, finishing off his oran berry.
    "My name is Koren, stranger. You are more than welcome to stay with us, but I must ask- what is your name?" asked the Ninetails, and the Bidoof and Zigzagoon chimed in asking as well, welcoming him to the group.
    The little rodent Pokemon puffed out his chest as he replied; "Thankee, friends. I'm Lorcan. I've come from a far away, an' I've trav'lled for a long while. Thankee for the hospit'lity."

(Sorry this is so short. I've been busy lately but don't want to enter the safehouse again... ;; )
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:25 am

White Forest | Afternoon (24)

For a forest that was called white, this place wasn’t really white at all. The bark looked light, but nowhere near his once snow white fur coat. So Gio figured that the real white part of the forest was deeper in, and when they got there it would be white as white can be.

The prophet was most likely planning on taking him there later on, to the place where the Prophet came from and learned how to be the great prophet! It would be there that Gio would become The Cubby Prophet ! He would get the light of that one legend and see things like his Prophet. It was so amazing to think about he could hardly wait to start his life changing event. But the others were still talking.

So doing what came naturally natural to the bear, he naturally went into sneaky ninja mode, using a rolling maneuver he had seen the Prophet do in order to sneak away from the group on his adventure started early.

It looked like it worked, he made his way to a nearby bush and took a moment to keep the world from spinning around him, and in seconds it stopped, early signs that he was learning the path of a Prophet and already gaining powers.

((everyone's gone, so might as well explore |D))
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:14 pm

White Forest || Afternoon
    [25]

"Thankee, friends. I'm Lorcan. I've come from a far away, an' I've trav'lled for a long while. Thankee for the hospit'lity."

"Nice to meet 'ya, Lorcan!" Lotto nodded, pounding a clenched fist into the palm of another. Sitting up, the Bidoof leaned into a comfortable position, "So," He began, a wide smile sliding up his face, "What next?" He pondered, looking around to give him ideas, yet nothing came out of it. However - he did notice something else; Gio was gone! Yet - the buck-tooth had never seen him leave, maybe he went 'ninja' and snuck out of the group somehow? Or - He could have hidden in Koren's Tails! Or even better- He stopped himself from thinking any more, he knew Gio couldn't be in Korens fluffy tails... Turning around, he manages to catch a glimpse of a bush shaking a bit. Gotcha, ya little rascal!

The Bidoof jumps over to the bush, peeking inside and finding exactly who he needed, "Gotcha, Gio!" However, Lotto couldn't let this go over without a punishment! Gio trying to escape from the group was a dangerous thing, and he needed to teach the bear a lesson, of course. I'll be just like a parent! He giggles a bit, before putting on a 'serious face' and looking up to Gio. "You shouldn't try to escape, ya know! There's dangerous things out there!" Creeping over Gio slowly, he whispers into the Cubchoo's ear, "There's monsters, ya gotta remember that, ayup!" Hopefully his little 'scaring trick' would do it, though he knew it most likely wouldn't. Gio could be a smart little bear.

([ooc: //totally doesn't know Gio's personality and just totally guessed |D])
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:33 pm

| White Forest // Afternoon |

Akida suddenly felt very queezey and sick. She was dizzy in confusion as she suddenly stumbled away. No one had noticed her though, she disappeared as quickly as she came. Before she knew, her feet were running away and into the forest. She was in a dream state.... None of it was real.... Nothing....
    She would return.

-----
    (OoC: Jesus I know, crappy post xD But she'll be back. lol)

Lucario
    Lucario
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Lucario Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:51 pm

The Lucario trudged through the forest, looking for something he had spotted a while back. A flash of blue caught his eye, soft tan fluttering behind it, and the canine's bright red eyes lit up in delight. He found it...

Quickly running after the pale blue speck he tracked the Nidorina until she stopped to fix her scarf. He wanted her, to make her screams echo through the forest like music through the air. There was no one around to stop him, human or Pokemon, so this kill would be simple. With a wicked grin the Lucario soon had a swirling pink and purple aura surrounded him as his Psychic was drawn forward. Unleashing the devastating power at the small rodent he laughed as her scream ripped through the air.

Her poison body was immune to their infection, but it was that same weakness that made his Psychic so effective. The tiny female squealed in pain, writhing on the ground as he kept the attack on her. She made the same noises as a stuck pig, not quite the music he was looking for, and it repulsed him. "Disgusting wench..." he growled, sending a Dragon Pulse rocketing towards her. Her body was crushed against the pressure and the crack of her bones somewhat made up for the horrid noises coming from her.

Crushing her underneath the weight of his combined Psychic and Dragon Pulse Lucario delighted as her skull caved in and all of the noises stopped. Bending down her ripped the cloth from around her neck and wrapped it around his own, delighted at the way it complimented his shiny blue rock from his last kill. Kicking the rodent off to the side he stomped away, not really caring if anything else in the forest may have seen his little game.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:50 am

White Forest | Afternoon (25)

Gio may be gaining powers of a prophet in the first steps of the path of a prophet, but he was nowhere near the greatness of THE Prophet. The prophet had come out of nowhere, totally looking through Gio’s roll off sneaky sneakiness into the bushes. The cubchoo had much to learn, that was for sure….

But right now he was just sad that his adventure to become like the great Prophet was being put on hold by the very pokemon who inspired it. Though he didn’t argue with him, the prophet knew everything about everything, or at least he thought so, so surely there must be a reason why Gio could not become a prophet yet.

"You shouldn't try to escape, ya know! There's dangerous things out there! There's monsters, ya gotta remember that, ayup!"

That didn’t make sense at all….Gio had just eaten a whole forest full of berries before sneaking off, and the first rule about buggers was that they don’t come and growl from out of nowhere if you have lunch in your tummy…..Maybe the Prophet was hiding something from him…Or! The Prophet was putting Gio through a test to see if he could get the clue, as the second step towards being as great as him. He wanted Gio to be a code breaker, and sift through the lies for the truth like a detective!

He had absolutely no clue what the hidden meaning could be, but he could not let the older pokemon know that, so he gave his Prophet a wink in understanding.

But all was forgotten when the scream echoed through the forest.

Instinctively knowing what could happen, Gio half hid himself behind the one who always protected him, behind the Prophet who kept him safe. “Buggers Back….”

((A harbinger attack, and i think Bitterblue is gone.....think that leaves only Gio & Lotto on the team :| ))
    Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:40 pm

White Forest || Afternoon
    Lotto was surprised, the "buggers"? Well, he must go check this out! Looking about, the Bidoof looks toward Gio and says "Stay here, I will go look..." With that, he ran into the depths of the forest.

([ooc: Leaving post.])
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 10, 2012 12:35 am

((90% sure this team is on hold, but just in case if its not, i'mma skip |D))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 27, 2012 2:01 pm

White Forest | Afternoon (26)

"Stay here, I will go look..."

Prophet left so fast Gio didn’t even get a chance to protest, or follow his role model, there was no way a little baby bear could keep up with a fast adult……now Gio was left there, in the middle of the forest all alone while the Prophet went out to look for a bugger that had screamed, and now left this huge forest silent…Gio hated being alone, sure, he could find it fun if it was by choice, but he had no say on the matter, and if he wasn’t around Prophet, the Buggers could come, because that’s what they did, come when they were separated.

Gio warily looked around, this place was all he knew of the world, and he had barely seen any of the forest, they had mostly spent the day running around in circles, and Gio hadn’t even bothered to remember any landmarks, except for the burned tree that was no were in sight. It just wasn’t on his mind; he was too busy having fun, not even thinking about a world outside of this forest, or without the Prophet.

He didn’t even have any berries to calm his nerves, the bush that they had eaten from was now empty, used to feed everyone, the bug-toothed blue feather man, Many-tails, Fluffy-tails, and even Piggy, but……now…..they were nowhere to be seen……even his prophet left, the one who Gio thought he would always be with……Gio was all alone…..in a forest he hardly knew….

Sniff

Sniff, Sniff

“No be Wimpy, No be” Sniff “….Wimpy…”

But it was no use, he had never been alone, there was always something happening, or someone within sight, but now…..he felt so alone, and no matter how tough he tried to be like the Prophet had told him to, Gio couldn’t hold it back, so he silently wept, wept more than when had gotten hurt from that shiny bugger who caused a black mark on his chest, which still burned also. He wept because for the first time in his life, and probably not the last, Gio was seeing the reality, that not everything stayed around all the time.

((I tried, but only ever played Black version, so never been to the White Forest |D))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:36 pm

Pure/Casanova - White Forest (Pokemon Center) || Afternoon
    --- -- -48 || 7- -- ---
    [Carried from the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

It didn't take long till they were teleported into far different and vast forest. Casanova landed shortly after the unconcious Pure did, he glanced wearily at her before gazing at his surroundings. So they were somewhere else in Unova. The dirt was still the same Unova dirt, he could feel it between his hooves. Yet, something was off about this place, just as Icirrus City. It wasn't that this place had a forest similar to the place, but rather that this place gave the eerie vibe and atmosphere that Undead were watching.

He heaved a heavy sigh, the Zebstrika shifted his gaze over to the Sawsbuck that seemed far more lifeless than before. Never in his dreams could he think suck an event had befallen upon the Seasons Pokemon. Pure, the love his life, now an Undead. How sad and sickening. But Casanova wouldn't give up just yet, he spent so long looking for her, he must find a cure for her. The Electric-type had no strength whatsoever to carry the Sawsbuck, far too drowsy to even get his mind straight, must be the conditions of teleportation appearing. Nonetheless, Casanova shook his head madly, he should at least find a safehouse for them so they wouldn't be left out in the open.

--

After quite a bit, he was able to carry Pure (she was surprisingly light) to a broken down Pokecenter. It was boarded up quickly and lightly, it wasn't the safest place, but better than nothing. The zebra-like Pokemon set himself down, catching his breath upon recent events. Everything seemed to go by so quickly, he wondered if he could ever adjust to the fact that his childhood sweetheart was now one of them. Maybe he just needed a quick breather, Casanova gazed through the windows of the Pokemon Center and towards the outside world, where the sun still shone brightly.

His eyes quickly widened at the sight before him. A young Cubchoo sitting along, its back towards them. He was weary if the Ice-type was an Undead, but it seemed to look perfectly fine if you dismiss the dirty patches of fur! "Hey kiddo!" the Zebstrika called out from the Center, "You alive?"

[Ooc: Time to revive this team B] ]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:24 am