Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+4
Bitterblue
SkeletonCupcake
Catalyst
Negative10
8 posters

The WHITE team

Anonymous

The WHITE team Empty The WHITE team

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    White Forest|Dawn (1)

His journey from Johto to Unova was a long and arduous one. A train stopped in Johto as he was running and, with nothing much else to do but board it, Koren hopped on in the night. No other Pokemon dotted the fast moving train and he found it comforting to know he was alone and safe from those monsters that roamed to air, land, sky, and waters. Koren kept brave and hoped with all of his being that the train would be going back to his first home in Hoenn. Little did he know that it was a cargo train transporting him from his home to a region foreign to him.

Bright lights signaled that the train was stopping and that he had been asleep since he boarded the train. Spring out of the cargo hold, Koren dashed through the Unova region looking for anything familiar but finding nothing. After many hours of continuous running, he came to a forest lined with huge trees that seemed to literally reach all the way to the sky. His mother use to tell him stories about a forest like this she called the White Forest nestled in the Unova region. Horror shot through Koren as he soon realized that was exactly where he was. Bolting forward, he ran among the thick trees, cooling his nerves.

"Well I guess I was bound to get lost sooner or later."

Koren's disgruntled sigh broke the silence of the forest around him. He had been running for what seemed like hours and when he wanted to turn around and go back, he couldn't figure out which way to go. Everything seemed the same to him. Calming his thoughts, Koren strode through the trees finally relaxing for the first time in days. Although he was lost, he couldn't help but find comfort in the trees that reminded him so much of his home and his life before the Epidemic. His ears pricked every so often as he listened for sounds of other life but got nothing back but soft birdsong heard in the distance. He hoped that soon, he would come across a living Pokemon and not a monster.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

The WHITE team Empty Re: The WHITE team

Post by Negative10 Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:04 pm

White Forest | Dawn
    [1]

"Chew, chew chew..." A Bidoof whittled his buck teeth on the bark of a fallen log of the grand White Forest, humming to himself his favorite word- 'chew'. "Chew, chew chew..." Murmuring his chant in a trance, he set his forepaws on the log to have a proper holding, imagining this very log carved into a gracious statue of himself. It would take arduous work, and plenty of time to do so, but he had all the time in the world; it wasn't like he was going anywhere anytime soon.

Favoring the bark as opposed to grass for food, Lotto let himself relax. He had a life before, a life of luxuries and happiness he was sure, but something had happened that caused him to forget everything via Amnesia. The Bidoof was sure that he had made the right decision; after all, his current life residing in the White Forest was simple, and definitely easy-going. He had no responsibilities here except to eat and sleep to his content.

Life is swel- A sigh, a sound he had not heard in a long time, broke his train of thought. It was something that was not only foreign to him, but it wasn't him that made the sound. It's a newcomer! Lotto had enjoyed so when living Pokemon passed through the forest, bringing them into his abode. But they were all skittish, nervous of outside dangers, and left soon after. Leaving behind his polished log, the Plump Mouse Pokemon crept through the forest undergrowth and nearer to the source of the noise.

What lay before him was an auburn fox, a disapproving face set upon him. For some odd reason, that frown was something Lotto swore to himself he'd prevent. He wasn't used to negative thoughts, nor the very thought of a frown. I'll end this soon enough. He'd come up to this stranger like he had with all the others- welcoming, happy that they aren't dead. In the back of Lotto's mind however, he was determined to get a smile from this Pokemon.

"Hiya! You must be new around these parts," he jovially spoke to the foreigner, prancing with a hop in his step out of his hiding place. "You don't have to be so cautious. Welcome to White Forest, your current location and my current home!" Smiling broadly, Lotto made sure to keep a safe distance. You could never be too sure that a newcomer as he wouldn't take offense and attack.

Last edited by Negative10 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image update)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:50 pm

White Forest | Dawn
    [1]

The forest was quiet. Nothing moved or spoke a word. In a small cave near the entrance of the forest a Tepig sleeps. The light from the dawn seeps into the cave and the Tepig stirs. The Fire Pig opens his eye's and yawns. Shooting blue fire out of his nose. He walked out of his cave and looked around. So far nothing. I wonder when i'll have some fun?

The Tepig sighed before moving on. He walked through the forest and no sign of anything. His ears twitched multiple times. He looked around and come up on a Vulpix and a Bidoof. He snickers alittle. He then uses Double Team and hordes of Tepig's appear.The hordes of Fire Pigs go running at the Vulpix and Bidoof.

The original Tepig stays back and starts laughing his tail off. The small Fire Pig rolls over and over on his back as he laughs. Which in turns reveals himself to the other pokemon. He can't help but not notice the others are glaring at him, as he laughs.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:34 pm

White Forest|Dawn (2)

Uncertainty flickered through Koren's eyes for a few moments at the bouncy mouse like Pokemon. His fur ruffled as he turned towards the creature and nodded his head in greeting. "Hello there. My name is Koren, a Vulpix from the Johto region. Who might you be?" Instead of being cautious, Koren was grateful. His frown almost immediately turned into a gorgeous smile as he was thankful in finding a living Pokemon in these parts. His happiness was short lived however as other strange Pokemon soon were running around him and his new acquaintance.

Koren had to think as quickly as possible. His thoughts rushed in like flowing water and he soon realized this was a Double Team attack. Not noticing the laughing Pokemon from the other side, he concentrated and used Flame Charge through the clones right at the other fire Pokemon. His eyes widened as he grew closer but once he began his attack, it was hard to stop his advance.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:27 am

White Forest | Dawn
    [2]

"Hello there. My name is Koren, a Vulpix from the Johto region. Who might you be?" The Bidoof grinned at the calm response, a little surprised that the 'Vulpix' had traveled far from his original region to this one. And of Johto, land of great sights, too! Lotto was about to introduce himself gladly and acquaint with Koren (and hopefully find a smile), when in the corner of his eye, he saw red in the forest brush.

At first, the Bidoof waved it off as the rising sun's vibrant colors, but when the redness continued to spread from his peripheral vision and all around him, Lotto had to admit something was wrong. "By Aunt Mildew's berries!" He yelped in surprise as his mind caught up to the situation; they were surrounded by Tepigs, whom were now charging towards Koren and himself. Lotto ducked downward and covered his head with his forepaws in fear, waiting for the moment when he would get trampled. "This is it, I'm a dead goner. I never got to finish my self-statue, I never finished eating the wood in this forest... I had so much to live for!"

... Wha...? Lotto opened his eyes and stood up slowly, and though he was being pushed and shoved around by the Tepigs, he wasn't being attacked by them. Glancing around in the rough-housing, Koren had disappeared into the fray, leaving him alone with the numerous fire pigs. The Bidoof began yelping as the Pokemon tirade overcame him, piling over him and sucking the daylights out of him. "This... isn't very nice!" He grunted, attempting to get the Tepigs off his back (literally). Peering through whatever hole to the outside world the pigs had left, Lotto made sure that Koren wasn't anywhere near him before deciding to make his move.

Here we go! Bracing himself and tensing his muscles, the Bidoof felt the electrical power surge through him, coming out of his body as a Thunder Wave, which took out the first layer of... Substitutes? "Oh, for the love of Uncle Earl's cookies!" He was being played for! Using Dig to burrow under the Tepigs and popping out of the ground far away from the pile of pigs, Lotto glanced around, finding a wayward Tepig laughing its butt off. What... just happened...?

Last edited by Negative10 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image update)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:54 pm

White Forest | Dawn
    [2]

The pig kept rolling over and over until he heard nothing. He lept up and locked eye's with the Bidoof. He panicked. No one had ever beat his Double Team illusion before. He stared at the Bidoof. Uh, hi. The Fire Pig said as his ear's dropped to the ground and as he started to back up.

Um, uh. Wha-what are you looking at? The pig said as he watched the rest of his clone being defeated by the Vulpix. Um, I think it's time for me to scoot. The pig said as he turned and bolted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:22 pm

White Forest/Dawn

Saxxton was busy eating sap from a tree when he began to hear ruckus near by. He couldn't help but prick his ears in interest, he then heard the sizzling of fire, then the odd bleat of a thunder wave, this was enough to spark his interest. There was a fight going on and it sounded glorious! It sounded like a challenge! Saxxton came to a conclusion in a matter of two-point six seconds, DIS SOUNDS LIKE A JOB FOR SAXXTON HAIL! I'LL SHOW THEM A REAL FIGHT!.......WIT MY BEAR HANDS! Saxxton yelled enthusiastically, while flexing gratuitously.

Saxxton then made sure his hat was nice and tight on his head and proceeded to do what he did best. He began to go into a four legged dash toward the noise, his facial and chest fur bristling in anticipation, Saxxton proceeded to jump and Slam into a tree using Superpower hitting it with so much force that it snapped in half, flying into the area he shouted the first thing that came to mind, SAAAAXXXXTOOOONNN HAAAAIIIIILLLLL!!!! . As he flew into the area primed for a manly brawling fight, his heart sank as he noticed that the only pokemon in the area where some tiny, young, most likely low levels. A Tepig, a Bidoof, and a Vulpix, certainly they couldn't have been the ruckus he had heard.

------------------------------
    (Ooc: |U )

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:40 pm

| White Forest // Dawn |

A heavenly sigh when through the trees in the early morning. A small and young pokemon darted out of the brush underneath the tall trees. The small dog looked up, the leaves casting a patterned, but soft light on her face, as the growing light cast over the forest. Dew clung to the green, green leaves of the thriving forest. The soft light shone beautifully among the sky-scraping trees. The small dog pokemon smiled, her spiked fur being lightly wet by the watery plants. Something then caught her attention; a sudden white blob.

"Dis sounds like a job for Saxxton Hail!"

"Saxxton Hail? Who's
    Saxxton Hail??" she thought, watching the form turn into a polar bear, brightly lit up by the peachy, light green light.

""I'll show them a real fight! ... Wit my bear hands!!"

The form continued, then suddenly rushed. The Zigzagoon crawled out completely from the infested brush, until she yelped, and jumped back at the sudden battle cry.

"SAAAAXXXXTOOOONNN HAAAAIIIIILLLLL!!!"

She was suddenly frightened, then intrigued what caused the Beartic to act so violently. She curiously and cautiously picked her way along, quietly, and noiselessly to the end of the brush, to see the Bidoof, Vulpix, and Beartic suddenly froze in sight of each other.

"This'll be interesting." she slightly smiled to herself, perking her natural, and crystalline ears to the sounds about to be intruded upon.

-----

(OoC: She's invading, yes, but she isn't a threat. :'D)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:49 pm; edited 3 times in total

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:06 am

White Forest | Dawn
    [3]

As soon as the Tepig caught sight of Koren and himself, it darted away, its poignant tail bouncing up and down. "What in Arceus' name?! Did I do something?" He muttered to himself in mild shock, popping out of the hole he had made from Digging. "I just wanted to say a hello!" Giving a quick smile to Koren (to which he hoped would be reciprocated), Lotto bounced after the fire pig, though it was sadly faster than himself.

"SAAAAXXXXTOOOONNN HAAAAIIIIILLLLL!!!!" Lotto winced, the ridiculously loud voice booming throughout his peaceful home. The shock waves of the voice resonated to his sensitive ears, and feeling shivers go up his spine, the Bidoof ducked for cover under some greenery. This is all too much to take in! The normal type watched as a Beartic thundered around with raised fists, yelling what Lotto assumed was his name. The Plump Mouse Pokemon eyed the retreating figure of the Tepig, only wishing that it would stop so that he could ask a few things. Like a maundering crowd of Substitute Tepigs!

"Oh!" It was only then that Lotto realized he had company under the brush. A silly Zigzagoon with a peculiar pendant was with him, and bowing slightly, the Bidoof grinned. "Hello there, Stranger!" He placed his forepaws together in excitement and a little bit of anxiety. "It seems like White Forest has a few visitors. I'm Lotto, pleased to meet ya!"

Last edited by Negative10 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:38 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image update)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:33 pm

White Forest | Dawn
    [3]

The fire pig lays down in a near by bush and watches the other pokemon. I wonder what's going on? The pig, staying in the bushes, crept closer. As he got closer he saw a Beartic with a hat on it's head. The fire pig tilted his head. What in Reshiram's name is going on?! The pig asked himself.

The he saw her. The silly little Zigzagoon. She was so beautiful. He poked his nose out and snorted blue flames. Um, hello? The Tepig said as he looked around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:55 pm

White Forest/Dawn

Saxxton was highly disappointed, the ruckus he had heard was just some young Pokemon fooling around. "Hello there, Stranger!" Saxxton twitched his ear at the sound of the Bidoof speaking, he was busy surveying what he had just bust into. A small Zigzagoon with a odd pendant walked in, and a Tepig let out a blue flame snort before saying "Um, hello?" .

Saxxton was in deep thought now, he had wasted his time hoping to find a fight. But it had been a while since he had got to have the company of other living, and they seemed like they'd appreciate some brawn. 'Ello there! Da' name's Saxxton Hail! I heard the ruckus and thought there was infected about. I apologize if I frightened anybody. Saxxton said sincerely, his brain was amok with thought of this odd turn of events, he was never good at first impressions. And hoped he hadn't harmed anyone. Incidentally, Have you seen any infected nearby? I CRAVE A CHALLENGE! Saxxton roared in his booming voice before bulking up and beating his chest. damn, I've gone and done it again haven't I? He thought to himself.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:50 pm

| White Forest // Dawn |

"Hello there, Stranger!"

".... ...Is it addressing me?" Akida suddenly realized, as the Bidoof turned and fidgeted with his paws in waiting. Akida still hid under the brush, seeing if the situation is safe.

"It seems like White Forest has a few visitors. I'm Lotto, pleased to meet ya!"

The Beartic suddenly spoke up.

"'Ello there! Da' name's Saxxton Hail! I heard the ruckus and thought there was infected about. I apologize if I frightened anybody."

Akida watched, and listened intently to the texan bear. From the bush to her side, she could hear the slight crunching of branches.

"Um, hello?"

She saw the Tepig stick his head out of the brush, showing his blue fire off in a puff from his nose. Akida almost froze for a second as she watched, but then realized she was staring, and staring was rude. But she secretly found some slight comfort from this pokemon, even if she had just glimpsed at him. She escaped her mind enough to hear the end of the Beartic's last comment.

"Well," she decided, "Things must be safe around here if they're welcoming...." Akida smiled widely, for the first time actually being taken in by another pokemon. She flew from the brush suddenly, to land on the grass in front of the Beartic and Bidoof, not letting them know she was about to fly in. Her demeanor, thankfully, wasn't a mean-looking one.

-----

(OoC: I have a feeling she's gonna scare the hair off these guys. :'D)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 3 times in total

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:32 pm

[ooc: sorry, writers block...]
    White Forest | Dawn
    [4]

He was glad- Lotto couldn't believe his luck when the mighty Beartic (though demanding a fight) introduced himself, even happier when the Tepig appeared once again and the Zigzagoon stayed where she was. The Plump Mouse Pokemon had wagged his tail happily, 'yip yip' his favorite choice of words. Friends! I haven't had some in a long time!

That is, he was glad new friends had appeared, until the Zigzagoon jumped from her place and towards him. It was no exaggeration to say it scared the dickens out of him. "Gosh and golly!" He exclaimed with shock evident in his voice, jumping backward to bump into the Beartic. That mighty normal type was out to get him! Getting off of Saxxton's leg carefully, the Bidoof stared in confusion at the other normal type.

What was she trying to do?! Kill him then feed 'im to the hungry infected in the deeper woods? Eat him herself? The thoughts were so troubling that he didn't want to think of them at all- they were too troublesome to his carefree life. Amnesia! Lotto shut his eyes as one by one, his thoughts drifted away, until at least he wasn't thinking of anything at all.

When he peeped his eyes up, he was shocked to find the Zigzagoon standing in front of him. Wasn't she in the bush just a while ago? Lotto glanced towards the direct line of sight that he remembered the Tepig running off to. Where was the small fire pig? Cocking his head in slight confusion, he wondered what happened.

Last edited by Negative10 on Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : image update)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:41 pm

White Forest | Dawn
    [4]

The fire pig looked at everyone and tried to smile, but only small buffs of blue fire came out of his nose. He turned his head to the Beartic and spoke in a shaky voice. H-hello. Who are you? He then turned to the Zigzagoon and tried to speak but, the words got caught in his throat.

The trapped words came out in a throaty, raspy voice. He couldn't make out a sentence. So he just crawled out of the bush and sat next to the Bidoof. Um, my name is Nitro. It's, ah, nice to meet y'all.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:51 pm

| White Forest// Dawn |

Akida landed gracefully and with a smile in front of the two pokemon.

"Gosh and golly!"

She opened her eyes suddenly, to see the Bidoof cling to Saxxton, then ease himself down cautiously. Akida stared at the Bidoof as it closed it's eyes and wobbled a little, then opened them again. She became confused as the Bidoof tilted its head at her, but she decided it was nothing against her.

"H--Hello. Who are you?"

The little pig she had seen earlier trotted up and sat next to the still-to-be-introduced Bidoof and sat. He looked to the Beartic, and Akida keep her eye on him, and kept looking at him in interest. "So timid...." She smiled inwardly to herself. The pig didn't wait for a response.

"Um, my name is Nitro. It's, ah, nice to meet y'all."

Akida snapped out of her trance after a second, then shook her head. She smiled at the pokemon around her cheerfully, and to the Tepig especially.

"Hi! I'm Akida! And who might y'all be?" the little raccoon said cheerfully, still standing proudly and her tail wagged happily. She was glad to meet nice pokemon; better than the alternative of hostile infected. For once, she felt content. She never knew her mother, and it felt good to be around reassuring pokemon.

-----

(OoC: For the mother thing; she was in so much trauma, her mind literally blacked out and erased her memory from the time she was born. And the reassuring thing; she feels really safe even around strangers. It's just her gut feeling to know and trust pokemon whom she feels are good natured. XD)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:25 pm; edited 2 times in total

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:08 pm

White Forest | Dawn
    [5]

The fire pi- er, Nitro and Akida introduced themselves with shared happiness, and Lotto wished to join in their glee. Grinning as he wagged his tail, the Bidoof pranced into the middle of their triangle (of Nitro, Akida, and Saxxton), and twirled in a happy circle. "Lotto's my name!" He said as he jumped up in delight, though he was clumsy at his projection and landed on his face. Yowchies! He held his face carefully as the sting slowly died down, laughing to himself as he made a fool of himself. "I'm fine, ha ha!" His buck teeth clattered as he laughed, Lotto springing to all fours again.

He must have used Amnesia. Lotto wagged his tail in delight at the thought; whatever was bothering him or confusing him would do so no more. What you don't know can't hurt you! Marching in place to let his excitement out, the Bidoof grinned even wider than he already had. A life free of worries and dark thoughts- that's what his life was.

"This 'ere place is called White Forest." He began his introductory story to newcomers- it was his job after all, to let others feel at home at his home. "Frankly, I don't care much for those 'infected'. They're just as clumsy as I am!" Chuckling to himself, he glanced to the large Beartic (he can squash me!), to the Tepig (roasted pig?), and lastly to the Zigzagoon (zebra striped!). "What brings you here to my home?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 23, 2011 5:43 pm

White Forest | Dawn
    [5]

Nitro looked at the other pokemon and could not help but giggle alittle at the other pokemon. These pokemon were interesting. He was going to have so much fun with these pokemon. But something about the Zigzagoon told him to watch her.

Oh well, He thought. For now he would just make some fun of this old team of pokemon. He giggled again at the thought.

(Sorry, short post is short.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 25, 2011 11:36 pm

White Forest / Dawn

As Saxxton flexed gratuitously like the looming behemoth of a man-beast he was, he listened to the other Pokemon greet each other. "Um, my name is Nitro. It's, ah, nice to meet y'all." The Tepig said. Followed by the eccentric greeting from the daydreaming Zizaggoon "Hi! I'm Akida! And who might y'all be?" she said standing proudly, The small pudgy brown thing in the hat then said his name " Lotto's my name! " he said wagging his tail in delight, he then said something, but Saxxton was too busy considering the uses of tree sap when applied to claws so he only caught the last bit. "This 'ere place is called White Forest."

The Tepig giggled a bit, staring at the Zigzagoon.
    Now as He stood their considering what he was doing, a scent caught his nostrils....fighting type....large....Burly...INFECTED, HA HA HA! THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! SAXXXTOOOOONNN HAAAIIILLLL!!! Saxxton yelled in triumph as he bumrushed past the other tiny Pokemon deep into the forest, slamming through trees firing ice beams in random directions, he was going full throttle until he was so far away he could barely be heard , like a whisper, icebeams and shouts echoing through the forest.

-----------------------------------------------------
    Saxxton's last post, for i am putting him in the Orphanage.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Dec 26, 2011 12:48 am

| White Forest // Dawn |

Akida watched the Bidoof happily leap into the circle of pokemon.

"Lotto's my name!"

He stood proud, but then suddenly fell wobbly. Akida covered her nose in a giggle from Lotto's fall. He stood up again.

"I'm fine, ha ha!"

Akida had to giggle a little bit at Lotto; he certainly was funny. She looked over to the Tepig, who had been inwardly giggling. Was he laughing at Lotto? Akida looked back forward, and watched Lotto as he marched around happily as if he had no worry in the world.

"This 'ere place is called White Forest. Frankly, I don't care much for those 'infected'. They're just as clumsy as I am! What brings you here to my home?"

Lotto greeted all of the others to his humble abode. The Zigzagoon was so happy, her heart couldn't stand it.

"Well I was just comin' through here. What a beautiful place this is!" Akida was probably smiling her largest as she sat next to the Beartic, who had been listening silently it seemed. Suddenly, she heard his big nostrils take in a scent.

"....Fighting type.... Large.... Burly.... INFECTED, HA HA HA! THAT'S MORE LIKE IT! SAXXXTOOOOONNN HAAAIIILLLL!!!"

Saxxton suddenly tore through the group, flying into the trees. Akida watched him leave, slightly shaken at first, then she lowered her ears. "Aw.... Saxxton was cool.... I guess he has other opportunities to pursue...." Akida turned herself around again and smiled, still hearing the bears icebeams until they faded from earshot. Akida decided to stand up and shake.

"Well that was quite a shake up. Well are y'all alright?" she said, looking around to the other pokemon.

-----

(OoC: I just realized Akida is the only girl in White |D lmao)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:38 am

White Forest/Dawn (1)

In my eyes,darkness.In my ears,darkness.Darkness in my head!To my left, a rustling noise.Quickly,I awaken.Moving,a wounded Mankey is.I think,easy prey.Loudly screeching,"EllleCCtrrrO!"Darkness,I see nothing but.

Awaken then.My hands,fresh blood covers.At my feet,the Mankey now is.Still hungry,am I?I am, yes.A pokemon,in the distance I hear.To the brush,I move.The Mankey,behind me,drags.With my one good eye,through the brush,A small creature,see I.

"Well that was quite a shake up. Well are y'all alright?"Throb,my ears.To loud,she is.The Mankey,half eaten,I bite down on.Colder,the blood grows, continuously.

Right there,fresh meat,is.There,fresh meat speaks.Roars,my stomach.Back,I roar,in reply,"EEEEEEElllEECCCTRRRRRRooooOO."Quick attack,swiftly,I use.Surprise of element,I have.Back,the darkness is.

Last edited by Thanatos on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:12 pm

White Forest || Dawn (3)

Koren watched from afar as the Pokemon all got to know each other. The bigger one, Saxxton was his name, made such a commotion that the entire forest seemed to spring to life around them all. Koren growled a bit under his breath, his ears pricking at sounds in the distance that grew steadily closer. Turning back to the group from the overturned tree he was sitting upon, Koren noticed the small Zigzagoon named Akida nestled among the Tepig Nitro and Lotto his newly made friend. Koren's eyes widened a bit at the sheer beauty of the small female Pokemon but quickly cast it out of his mind. This was not the time for feelings like that and Koren new to be careful with them.

Scenting the air, Koren caught the whiff of a decaying corpse which was far enough away that the group could escape without a fight. The noise behind him had just begun to calm down when the huge Saxxton roared something and took off into the forest with as much noise as a herd of Rhydon. Koren shook his head and leaped down in the middle of the Pokemon who were all talking and giggling. His tails glowed faintly with the bent up fire kept their and he looked to each of the Pokemon in turn, his brown eyes catching their eyes briefly.

"For those of you who do not know my name, I am Koren. Akida," He turned his attention for a second to the female, "Greetings. Nitro, I hope you are quite done with your pranks." Koren's gaze was wise and gentle as he addressed his new comrades. "Now is not the time for fooling around. There are infected out there who would gladly kill us in a heartbeat and all this racket is giving them the advantage they need to do just that. I expect all of you to be strong and fully rested. We need to move out before we are found out. Lotto," Koren's eyes rested on the sweet Bidoof, "Is there somewhere that would make a good shelter for us? You know this forest better then any one of us here." His voice was quite, only loud enough for the others to hear so as to not draw more attention on their location.

Last edited by Blitzstrike on Sun Jan 01, 2012 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Thu Dec 29, 2011 3:50 pm

White Forest | Dawn
    [6]

"Is there somewhere that would make a good shelter for us? You know this forest better then any one of us here." Lotto cocked his head to the side, staring at the Vulpix. It took a moment for the little Bidoof to comprehend that he was asking for a place to rest before going off once more. Ah! The Plump Mouse Pokemon wagged his tail, propping his hat up promptly. This was standard procedure for him; there was a redwood circle just nearby, and though he hadn't stocked up on any food (he hadn't expected visitors since the epidemic started!), Lotto was plenty sure they wouldn't be offended.

"I have this splendid redwood circle where I used to bring my pals over to, though sadly they've all gone up and disappeared when the deaths began!" He smiled, though mostly to himself- the 'deaths' bit wasn't exactly something worth sharing a joke with. Lotto continued to smile, though past his toothy grin the Bidoof had to admit... it was lonely. He could put up a happy facade as much as he wished, but no matter what, in the end, he was alone. "I'll bring you all right over."

In the corner of his eye, Lotto noticed a hunkering figure with an awkward limp move. Best to ignore wild Pokemon... Starting off towards the direction of their destination, the Bidoof sauntered slowly, though once he caught notice of the figure, it was a little hard to ignore. Humming to himself a flighty tone, Lotto picked up his pace, his anxiety somewhat growing. Let's hurry on now...

"EEEEEEElllEECCCTRRRRRRooooOO."

"Well, oh my Arceus, what was that?!" Lotto yelped, stopping in his walk frantically. Jumping in place in fright, the Bidoof looked about rapidly, looking for the figure he saw moments before, only to see in horror that it was no long there. "Koren, we're gonna die. I'm sorry I never saw you smile!" The normal type whimpered, placing his fore paws over his head as he sought redemption from the Holy Arceus. Don't let me go down under, Lord!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:58 pm

White Forest | Dawn
    [6]

"Greetings. Nitro, I hope you are quite done with your pranks." Nitro couldn't help but giggle at the Vulpix's comment. No promises. Nitro said as he listened to the forest. "EEEEEEElllEECCCTRRRRRRooooOO." Nitro's ears twitched at the sound.

"Koren, we're gonna die. I'm sorry I never saw you smile!" The Bidoof whimpered. It looked like Lotto had already given up. Nitro on the other hand would never give up. He had friends to protect and maybe show off alittle for Akida. Nitro snorted his infamous blue fire. He started to kick some dirt up as he readied for the attack. He was not going to let the other's show him up. He was going to use his tricks to protect these pokemon.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Mon Jan 02, 2012 12:56 am

| White Forest // Dawn |

Akida was enthralled by her new companions. "I have friends.... I have friends!!"

"Greetings. Nitro, I hope you are quite done with your pranks. Now is not the time for fooling around. There are infected out there who would gladly kill us in a heartbeat and all this racket is giving them the advantage they need to do just that. I expect all of you to be strong and fully rested. We need to move out before we are found out."

Akida looked towards the Vulpix with as sudden sense of loyalty. For just saying that quote, he was already becoming a team leader. "Wow.... How assertive of him...." She heard the little fire pig next to her giggle.

"No promises."

Akida rolled her eyes with a smile. "Little goof-ball."
    She heard Koren speak again.

"Lotto.... Is there somewhere that would make a good shelter for us? You know this forest better then any one of us here."

Akida turned to the fun-loving Bidoof for his answer.

"I have this splendid redwood circle where I used to bring my pals over to, though sadly they've all gone up and disappeared when the deaths began! I'll bring you all over."

Oh good! Lotto had shelter for all of them! Akida smiled widely and leaped up, to follow Lotto as he walked away towards their haven. She suddenly heard a terrifying wail.

"EEEEEEElllEECCCTRRRRRRooooOO."

"Well, oh my Arceus, what was that?!"

"Oo. That's not good." Akida turned around and stood between Koren and Nitro, and shook to spike her fur up, readying herself to use a Pin Missile.

"Koren, we're gonna die. I'm sorry I never saw you smile!"

"Oh, please, we're not gonna die, Lotto." Akida snorted playfully at the frightened Bidoof who put his paws over his face in fear. Akida's eyes suddenly flashed slightly and her nose sniffed, using Odor Sleuth just in case this bad boy had been a ghost; she had no other type moves than normal. "I can defend myself. I don't need guys.... ...At least I don't think...." From her crouching position, she looked up at both of them, really wondering whether she needed guys by her side or not. "I don't know. I always thought I'd blend in with them because I'm such a tomboy." she inwardly grinned as she prepared for battle.

-----

(OoC: *FACEPALM* Akida, you're so oblivious. :| Btw Thanatos; bold-italics mean other character quotes, italics are thoughts, no change but in quotes is what she's actually saying. Just to be clear. That's how I roleplay.)

Last edited by TailsFoxStar on Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:04 pm

White Forest/Dawn (2)
    Haze of darkness,through it,my target,see I. Backwards,are her words.""Oh, please, we're not gonna die, Lotto."Snorts,my target.Wrong,is she.Predator,I am.Prey she is.

Crouches,she.Laugh,I would,but smothers,darkness.

A tree,leap I,from.Tree,another,land I on.Sees,the darkness,from my eyes.My own,my mind is not.Cackle I.Up the tree,climb I.The one they call Akida,I see from the top of the tree.Lick my lips,I.

Air,smelling she is.In front of her,I land."EEeeeLLLlllleeeEEEccTTttrrrOOOOO!"Screams,my throat.Hammer Arm,I use,on the one they call Akida.

Last edited by Thanatos on Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 2 times in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:55 am