Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Complaints

Suicune
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Complaints

Post by Suicune on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:06 pm

http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t5197-t-6321-the-infected-porygon-any-ace
Here it is, right here.
It must have gotten accidentally put in inactive.
We don't delete threads anyway- we place them in a hidden basket.
So no worries, all our threads are always kept in archive.

Suicune
Founding Admin

Moon Moon
Ace
Ace

Post by Moon Moon on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:07 pm

Thank you Suicune!
Uxie
Veteran Mod
Veteran Mod

Post by Uxie on Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:13 pm

I must of accidentally moved T-6321 to Inactive instead of WiP's. That is my fault an I shall move him to the proper location now. My apologizes, Twilight Requiem.

UXIE |♎| THE SAFEHOUSE MANAGER
✥ Tutto è permesso in amore ed in guerrA. ✥

Chroma
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Chroma on Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:32 pm

Just a suggestion would be to get more, or at least more active, profile moderators! It's almost been a week since I submitted my app for approval and while I understand you can get busy and that not 100% of your time is spent on this site, you may want to remove the note that says your app will be accepted within a week on the rules/hatchery [Don't remember where it was, but I'm pretty sure you said that. Correct me if I'm wrong!] if you can't keep your promise.

Sorry if I come off as rude!! That wasn't my intent! I'm just a bit tired of waiting, is all.
Suicune
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Suicune on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:05 pm

Profiles are strictly evaluated, and are the heaviest and most time-consuming tasking on the site.
Because of the strict quality control that we pride ourselves in here, we limit profile approval to our admins only.

However, with more members submitting, especially en masse, it can get real backed up. Right now, only Mewtwo approves profiles.
But I'll take this into discussion with the other admins, and see what we can work out.
Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

Suicune
Founding Admin

Chroma
Rookie
Rookie

Post by Chroma on Fri Mar 21, 2014 1:09 pm

Yeah, I understand that you're pretty strict with profiles! I mean, I can understand that a lot with how much effort and love you put into this site! It'd be a waste if we had tons of mary sues or whatnot.

Thank you! I'm not expecting any immediate change or anything, but I just wanted to bring it to your attention, since it'd probably be good to get more than just one person doing the profiles.
2KB

Post by 2KB on Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:16 pm

Not to be rude to the artist

I just think EJ background is too bright in color in contrast to the dark gray, lower the saturation or maybe just fix the opacity

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:30 am