Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+17
Moon Moon
Dandelion
RhysandNight
Starbits
Jay
Zapdos
Mew
SkeletonCupcake
Mewtwo
Nightfall
Silverishness
renegade
Min
Drago
Lugia
Negative10
Suicune
21 posters

Complaints

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Complaints - Page 3 Empty Re: Complaints

Post by Mewtwo Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:05 pm

Remember to PM the region mod about situations like this, Ciana. But only if it has taken longer than a week. Sometimes the Mods can't get to everything at once.

Complaints - Page 3 3Br5nS6

Complaints - Page 3 ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotComplaints - Page 3 UugYyDK
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:12 am

Every time I deactivate a character, they are not taken off my tickets the first time. I have to go bug the safehouse mods or another admin several times to get them off my tickets.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:48 am

I was just reading Shadow Team to check and see if it was my turn to post and I came across a post that not only irritated me but made me question rules as well. In this post Ava's character eats the head of my dead Crobat, Alucard. While permission was given to Honchkrow to kill him, Ava never asked me permission to have his undead eat my characters head. Usually I would not be so mad but I had plans to revive Alucard once I had received a gold badge. I was wondering if something could be done about this or if this is breaking character permission rules.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:04 am

Ember, I've alerted the region mod about this, and I'll try to work with him to fix it tomorrow. We need a RP mod or something
    /nudges admins towards the pile of apps

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Complaints - Page 3 Hz72hB2
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:10 am

I've sent a reply to Mew on the matter.

Complaints - Page 3 Shadowlugiasig

Lugia
    Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:25 pm

Uhh, on the Moon team in Kanto Arcanine last posted some days ago, and there has been no other post after and its been a while and I am still waiting for my turn.
    Mew
    Mew
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Mew Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:44 pm

That would be an issue to post Here. Do note, however, that Eve has received a warning so she has to post by tomorrow or face a character death.

Maintainence/Coding Admin
    Complaints - Page 3 Hz72hB2
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:09 pm

I see this and I must express ny deepest apologies. It is indeed my fault as I gave the wrong Warning. Your character is in no danger, Tastybob, and just awaid Eve's character.
    Once more I apologize for the confusion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 10:36 am

Thanks for clearing that up.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:40 pm

Complaints against other members are to be taken to admins directly, to avoid any conflict.
    Issues such as this are domain of Lugia, Mewtwo or myself.

Mew, although it's a good idea in theory, there's simply too much to read through for mods to take care of. That's why we ask our members to be diligent in reporting any mishaps or violations to admins.

If they don't report, we can't know what's wrong, and then our site starts to fall in quality.

And I know that tastybob was notified, but safehouse issues are to be taken up in the safehouse, to avoid confusion.

Thanks everyone.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:48 am

Just to let you know, the new profile setup seems to be glitching the pages of my computer, like this for example:

Complaints - Page 3 Ejgeh1

This is the profile, then as you go down farther...

Complaints - Page 3 72f2b7

Notice how the page is slightly to the right, making most of the post not visible.

This happens to me almost every time I enter a profile like this, and it's REALLY getting on my nerves. ><
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:41 am

^This happens to me as well.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Mon Jun 18, 2012 12:10 pm

It could be a problem with the browser you are using, because all of your profiles seem to work fine for me...

Are these any I have approved yet? Can you link them for me?

Nevermind. I have discovered the source of the problem.

In one of the profiles you listed a screen shot of there was some text missing out of the table's coding. It caused the table to not be closed so it kept going into the comments. I edited the one in Iceshadows and if completely fixed the problem. If I come across yours I will go in to see what coding is missing and fix it for you as well.

The only suggestion I can give to you is the be EXTREMELY careful when editing the text in the coding. Just one missing ">" is what caused it in Iceshadow's. Coding is sensitive like that, lol. Thank you for bringing it to my attention though, it may help other users to know how to fix this issue if it arises again.

Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:40 pm

Thank you Mewtwo, for figuring this out.
    Yes, if the table isn't closed, it will do this.
    Do you know if you edited the code, perhaps on accident?
    I only ask because if the templates are missing tags or something, it will need to be corrected.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:00 pm

I downloaded both the Notepad and Word versions to find if any coding was missing, and I used the Notepad version to copy/paste Iceshadow's to fix it. I don't think any of the tags are missing in the original downloads.

Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:52 pm

Thank you Mewtwo. : )
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:48 am

Not sure if this is really a complaint.... but I didn't think this deserved its own thread.

Question.

I refer to page one of this thread where Suicune said to post here if someone had skill they can contribute.

I am not an artist, but I am a writer. I've been helping others create characters and histories and what-not. So.... I'm confused. If I'm the only one who does this thus far,(I created a shop for it) am I to say that my profile status will change to "Main Writer" or something? OTL.

But seriously... it would be nice to get more recognition for the work I do.

I hope this doesn't sound conceited, as I'm not trying to come off that way.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:51 am

The titles are usually reserved for official staff when it comes to jobs done on here.
    Primary and secondary artists are considered staff as well, hence their title.
    For members, the title changes when you receive more badges.

But otherwise, we don't change the member titles, as it would be very tedious and mess with our ranking.

We do appreciate all our members' contributions, but unless they're staff, it doesn't make it to their title.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

Jay
    Jay
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Jay Sat Jul 21, 2012 11:13 am

This is not as much as a complaint as a little notice, but on the staff sidebar Lugia's image is broken. It only just says "Staff".

Just thought I'd let you know. : )
    (I asked others and it was broken for them too.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:23 pm

Complaint & Question:

What does it mean to be a "Primary Artist"?

I know that they contribute and should be allowed special privileges, but Primary Artists (and Gold level donors) have Shiny Tickets (in the Poke Mart) all to themselves? I know that you probably only want good ideas, but Artists aren't the only ones to have them, you know.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:28 pm

This is true, but you are underestimating the time and effort put into making art. I'm an artist myself and a total beginner. And even then, it's hard. I've watched artists much more experianced than myself--it takes them hours most of the time. They deserve these perks for the massive amount of effort they put into their creations for others, and for the time they put into this site.

As for gold donators, they gave up their own money to help keep this site alive and healthy.

These two groups have helped make this site what it is. As far as I am concerned, they deserve the perk of being able to purchase shiny tickets. Besides, it's not like they even get them cheap; did you SEE how many points for just one ticket?

Complaints - Page 3 RosaChallenge
    oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

desktop||starbits shop||trainersona
    ♋️19 Badges♋️
    little fairy

Complaints - Page 3 280
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:34 pm

Star is completely and utterly correct about all of that. You would be wise to watch your tounge next time, Desinty's Fate.
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Sep 08, 2012 8:41 pm

What does it mean to be a "Primary Artist"?

I know that they contribute and should be allowed special privileges, but Primary Artists (and Gold level donors) have Shiny Tickets (in the Poke Mart) all to themselves? I know that you probably only want good ideas, but Artists aren't the only ones to have them, you know.

Thank you for letting me know what you meant about this complaint that you posted in your signature earlier.

As you may not be aware of, our website is mostly advertised on DeviantArt, which is one of the largest artist communities online. This means our primary demographic is artists. EJ is run by artists, for artists. Artists of all kinds- writers, painters, web designers, musicians, etc.
    We have a very unique and talented range of members here, and we wish to keep it that way by not only providing a visually appealing site, but rewarding those who supply our beautiful art, which pulls in the majority of our members.

Primary artist is a very high honor for this site. It's for the best artists, on the level of what you would call 'professional.'
    It takes alot of dedication, time and good behavior to get to this level in staff, and not many are chosen at all, though many have applied.

Though to many, it may seem unfair, it's a way to inspire people to push themselves to improve in their craft. It also helps our website remain as high quality as it is now- because only the primary artists can make banners, backgrounds, icons, etc. And they have to do it within a timely manner, and to the utmost quality.

Finally, our primaries are not paid for their work here, which I believe every artist should be...unfortunately, we do rely solely on donations and don't have that kind of money, so we do what we can to keep them happy and willing to provide their art essentially for free.
    Free so this site can be enjoyed by all of you without having to pay for the forum membership.

Anyone can get shiny tickets, you have to earn your way up there though. You can earn quite a few shiny tickets by way of badges, along with all the tickets that available to primaries.

And if you have any suggestions for fakemon, which primaries alone can SUBMIT, you are free to do so in fakemon suggestions thread, where the primaries can take your ideas and submit them or improve them and draw them for free, so it can be used site-wide.
    We do it this way because although majority of our members have great ideas, not all of them have the resources or experience to create completely professional designs for fakemon.
    There is ALOT that goes into the concepts and design of Pokemon, and it was way too difficult to educate our members on this while turning down their designs because it needed improvement. This is why we leave submissions exclusively to the professional artists, who have the education needed to successfully create characters on a production level.

I hope this answers your questions on this.

And please, remove your signature. It's not allowed.
    There is a purpose to sigs, a very specific one. It's in the rules thread.
    Mind yourself, respect everyone, as is another of our primary rules.
    It's okay to disagree with some of our rules, it's another to be rude. If you have complaints, post them here, as you have now.

If you had posed this question in a less confronting manner, the others would not have been so defensive.
    It sounds like you just didn't know the other options were open to regular members.

Suicune
    Founding Admin

RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:24 am

I'm not sure if this is a complaint or not, but I thought this was the best place to post.

The Unova&Hoenn, Johto&Sinnoh, and Assistant admin's pictures aren't showing up in the corner, there's a blue box with a question mark, as well as the pokeball icons by the forums. I would like to say it's my computer, but this happens on both my school computer and my personal, which both have two different browsers. Maybe their links expired or something? If that could even happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:45 am