Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
renegade
Drago
Fox
Negative10
Abysswalker
9 posters

The PHENAC Team

Anonymous

The PHENAC Team - Page 7 Empty Re: The PHENAC Team

Post by Guest Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:13 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Afternoon | 14
    Without thinking, Polna had glided over the ground as if he were a ghost, right behind the shiny Ponyta's blue fire, and ran mindlessly into the Pre Gym. The building was run-down, like every other building would be post-apocalypse. Signs of battles were everywhere, showing up as chunks taken out of walls or dents in the electrical systems. The electricity or water probably wouldn't work after so long. There was a lot of sand on the floor, possibly from a Sandstorm attack. Polna examined the place before being snapped back to reality by Lithium's voice. "Hey!" She called out, looking over to the Sneasel, "There's some food supplies here, you hungry?" Polnareff walked over there. "Well, that's good! I'm STARVING!"

(OoC: crap post because I have the worst cold ever ;A; I'm sorry.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 14, 2012 5:19 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phenac City - PreGym || Afternoon
    --- -- -12- -- ---

The Sneasal didn't respond, however, it came to the Shiny Ponyta's attention that Polna has arrived into the PreGyme. The slight vibrations in the floor under his heavy weight [She bet it was all because of those metals he carries around!], his voice obviously reacting to 'food' as she shifted her gaze up to see the Skamory waltzing over to her with glee, "Well, that's good! I'm STARVING!" Lithium responded with a smirk, giving a snort of amusement. Rather optimistic aren't we? She couldn't blame him, food is hard to find nowadays... She didn't know how long he had been here, but some food is better than none at all. She figured it'd be best to not be rude and take her chances by giving him a portion of their newfound supply. "Alright then," She began, motioning her head towards the control panel where a huge pile of berries and medical supplies laid, "I saved a Cheri Berry for you in a separate pile, not sure if you like them, but hey, feel free to pick whatever as long as there's still some left."

Though the place was obviously wrecked and something laid in the hole in the middle of the room, something definitely off-limits for the time-being, but nonetheless, this was quite a nice fort. Not the best, but for now, it can last them weeks possibly. Especially with those horde of Zoroark out there, they'll probably tire themselves out and start looking for new prey. By then they'll be able to leave the city and somewhere more safe with some good ol' resources. As long as they maintain their food supply and watch their step, things will be alright; Lithium was sure of it. She was ready to take another berry, but thankfully these second thoughts made her rethink and save it for later. Afterall, these berries are also useful for healing properties, it was best to save them too. Polna wouldn't take more than one right? Lithium trusted him [despite only knowing the damn bird for like five minutes] enough to know he would not take more than his share.

"Watch out for that hole in the middle too," Lithium added, turning her head over her shoulder to face the Armor Pokemon, "We could be staying in here for a long time." With that said, she decided now to be the best time to inspect this place further [this time she watched her step! Knowing how clumsy she was, she could possibly fall down into the hole]. Her hooves clattered against the pavement, her chocolate-brown eyes scanning the area for her. Other than the control panel, everything seemed to be pretty normal in the apocalyptic world. It seems like the group before them pretty much gathered everything up and stuffed them in the pile of su- She blinked as a flicker of red was caught in the corners of her eyes. Looks like somebody forgot something.

With slight hesitation, she bent down, curiously tilting her head as she stared at the feather. It was like Lithium's flames, but blood red and orange rather than aqua blue and turqoise. The feather looked unique, it was definitely something Lithium had never seen before. Feathers were natural colored, never were they the color of flames. Amazed, she glanced around, quickly snatching it up between her teeth and she carefully tucked it away in her scarf -- right inside the bottle of paper stars. The feather seemed to good to be true, but even so, it seemed like hope began to spark within her. That feather truly held its marvels, as the Fire Horse Pokemon felt rejuvenated and refreshed.

Though she smiled like and idiot, looking gleeful as she continued to inspect, she casually glanced over to the Steel-type, feeling that smile fade away as something came over her; fear. What are they to do now for the past few weeks? Eat and sleep? Though they both have traveled different paths, surely eating and sleeping seem worth it after months of running from Undead? Suddenly she didn't feel happy, nor refreshed. Rather, she felt... disappointment. There was no thrill or adventure, hell it didn't even seem relaxing because either way they would have to look out in case one of the Undead sneaked in. Especially while they group is asleep. Being very defenseless in that state... She narrowed her eyes, maybe they'll discuss this when it comes by.

[Ooc: Sorry for late post V_V I'll try to be on time in the next round. My apologies. Lithium also found the item that evolves her to an Infernium, ohoho, but that won't come till much later]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:50 am

Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Afternoon | 15
    "Alright then," Lithium began, motioning her head towards the control panel where a huge pile of berries and medical supplies laid, "I saved a Cheri Berry for you in a separate pile, not sure if you like them, but hey, feel free to pick whatever as long as there's still some left." Without warning, Polnareff dived into a juicy-looking Aspear berry. "Watch out for that hole in the middle too," she added, turning her head over her shoulder to face Polna, "We could be staying in here for a long time."

Polna shrugged. "Mmph, good." He then moved onto the Cheri berry, throwing it into his mouth as if it were a grape. His teeth clacked a few times before all that was left of the berry was the stems and some juices around his mouth. "I'm surprised these berries are still fresh! This place looks like it's been abandoned for a year or two! How did that even happen?" Polnareff slumped to the floor next to the pile of berries, twiddling the stems of the berries he ate with his feet. "The apocalypse is just too tiring... well, I didn't expect sunshine and rainbows in the first place," Polna muttered under his breath. "So, what brings you to Orre? It's not the most forgiving region, I wouldn't expect a Pokémon as easy to spot of a target like you being able to come here from Hoenn or Sinnoh... alone, anyway. I don't mean to offend you with that, but the fact that your flames are blue is undeniable. That's what I meant."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 30, 2012 6:43 pm

Phenac City[Around Pre-Gym]|Afternoon|1

Artemis licked her brittle lips.

As her paws stepped into the town, her eyes warily searched the area. Her back was arched and her tail drooped low to the ground. She felt a shiver trickle down her spine as a breeze blew in. She had never felt so alone. There was no one.

But that's how it is now, isn't it? Is no one here?

Alone.

She toyed with that thought for a bit. Alone? Forever? Never to know the affection of another? Never to feel the friendship between a pair?

Suddenly, she didn't want that.

The sky paled a glorious navy blue as the moon climbed higher into the sky as she sat surveying her surroundings. There were no sounds. Only the cool wind filling the atmosphere.

Irritable, she rose to her paws. She wanted to find someone. Even an undead would be appealing to her by now. She knew she couldn't survive the Epidemic without someone beside her, as she was cowardly, but she pushed that thought away. After all, she could fight. She was brave...

She padded on, and then she heard the sound of water lapping against stone. The moonlight kissed the fountain, reflecting its ivory glow in its icy depths. She shivered, and her eyes widened. There was water here?

She began panting with fear. What if it touched her? Squeezing her eyes shut, she prayed to Arceus that the wind wouldn't force the water to sprinkle her dry skin as she walked up the stairs into the rest of the city. She heard the sounds of water on either side, and her heart pummeled in her chest like a war drum.

Her paws felt no more inclination in the tile terrain. As she opened her eyes, she saw that there was a circular dip with an old building in its center. She realized with glee that she might be able to call this her new home, if it was truly abandoned, until she had to move again. Until the Undead came. But what if she couldn't fight them off this time? What if they-

Her thoughts were halted suddenly when a breeze blew on the surface of the water and misted her skin with the icy droplets. Panic kicked in, and fear clutched her throat as she let out a shriek. "NO! Don't touch me!"

Absentmindedly, she bolted down the street hard on her paws and ran to the building in the hearth of the city. How was she to get in?

With a cry of glee, she realized the was a hole in the building that previously looked like it had been broken into, as the wood was tugged away and there were splinters lying about. She squeezed herself in as quickly as possible, then glanced around with wide azure eyes.
    The place looked run down. There were broken bits of things lying around beyond repair, and residue from attacks of previous inhabitants. She let out a sigh of relief. This place would work.

Her ear fins perked up as she heard voices. The raspy voice of an avian perhaps? Suddenly, she felt afraid. She wasn't alone anymore, she had gotten her wish. But fear clutched the pit of her belly as she realized these Pokemon might not be the nicest. She tried to remain unheard as her breath quickened. What if they would hurt her?

Her heart stopped as a trickle of water ran down her face from the earlier misting she had received. She couldn't help herself, and she screamed. Her voice echoed throughout the Pre-Gym, and she gasped, shaking herself madly attempting to get the water off her face.
    As the droplet flew and hit a space beside her with a small plop, the realization of what she had done hit her. She had screamed. And now, whoever was in here, had heard her.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 31, 2012 10:14 pm

Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Afternoon | 16
    "NO! Don't touch me!"

Polnareff's head whipped around to where Lithium was standing. "Lithium?! Is that you?" She wasn't there. "Lithium?... Where'd you go?" He got up. "... Lithium? Oh, no, please don't be Zoroark food, please don't be Zoroark food..." He leaned against the wall and slowly slid down towards the berries Lithium had found. Don't think the worst, don't think the worst... There were several screams hanging through the air. Polnareff shot up from his spot and thought the worst. To his surprise, it wasn't Lithium, but a Vaporeon. Without a second thought, he asked about Lithium. "Have you seen a Ponyta with blue flames?"

It was actually a rare occurrence for him to make friends, even rarer as of late. Naturally, he panicked at the disappearance of his first.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:29 am

Phencac City[Pre-Gym]|Afternoon|2
    Artemis stared blankly at the Skarmory for a moment. There wasn't a hostile gleam in his eye, he just gave off a very concerned vibe. She kind of felt sorry for him.

Especially since he was looking for a blue-flamed Ponyta. That, in itself, was unheard of. The Epidemic must've made the poor thing delusional. Nevertheless, she didn't feel like the Skarmory was going to hurt her in any way...But she decided to keep up her spunk, just in case it was violent. She wanted to seem strong.

"A blue-flamed Ponyta?" she scoffed. "I don't think such a thing exists. I'm trying to survive here, not find one of your imaginary friends."

She planted her tongue to her cheek nervously. Maybe she just should've kept her mouth shut.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:08 am

Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Afternoon | 17
    "A blue-flamed Ponyta?" The Vaporeon scoffed. "I don't think such a thing exists. I'm trying to survive here, not find one of your imaginary friends."

Polnareff scoffed as well, offended. "Seeing is believing." He pointed to the ground. "There's her hoof-prints." He walked up to a window to see if any of the Zoroark were still out and about. "Whether you believe me or not-- she was a shiny Pokémon, an incredibly rare occurrence, it's a blessing to see one-- I have supplies. Food and such." He looked at the Vaporeon. "The Zoroark that were out there are gone... So why were you screaming? I don't see anything else out there..."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:48 pm

Phenac City[Pre-Gym]|Afternoon|3

"She was a shiny Pokemon...an incredibly rare occurrence, it's a blessing to see one.

Artemis tilted her head in perplexion, but remained silent. Suddenly she felt like she shouldn't vex the Skarmory. Maybe, he too, was trying to survive. Her heart sank a little bit. "Maybe I shouldn't have been so rude," she thought, and she softened her tensed muscles a bit.

"I have supplies, food and such. The Zoroark that were out there are gone... So why were you screaming? I don't see anything else out there..." said the Skarmory. The fire returned in her eyes.

"Um! That wasn't me screaming! I...erm...killed...an undead! It was screaming in utter pain!" she put her paw on her forehead with a dramatic flair. She didn't want the Skarmory to know her weakness. Artemis didn't trust this bird. She observed how sharp his wings were, and shivered a bit.

((OOC: Agh, sorry for my blandness and boringness. XD))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:18 am

Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Afternoon | 18
    When Polna mentioned how Lithium was shiny, she tilted her head. New to the concept, eh? He saw that she looked a bit uncomfortable, constantly tensing and relaxing her muscles. Upon mentioning the screams, she gave a hasty, hurried reply. "Um! That wasn't me screaming! I... erm... killed... an undead! It was screaming in utter pain!"

Polnareff looked at the Vaporeon, who was obviously lying. "... You don't really seem the type. I heard multiple screams anyway, they all sounded like you as well... I also don't see any corpses out there."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:42 pm

Phenac City[Pre-Gym]|Afternoon|4
    Oh, he was too good.

A bit angry at herself for being such a horrible liar, and a bit angry at the Skarmory for finding her out so quickly, Artemis took a heaving breath and exhaled shakily.

"Listen, you don't know me. Who is to say I didn't eat its corpse raw?" she snarled, licking her lips with emphasis.

"Who is to say that wasn't my war scream?" she inquired diplomatically, arching her back. Maybe this wasn't something to get so bent out of shape over, but something in her mind told her to raise her defenses, and she obliged to her thoughts by baring her teeth and gripping the floor with her claws. She suddenly felt conscious of her small size compared to the bird, and she felt true fear rush through her veins.

Oh, me and my big fat mouth...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:36 pm

[[I can't post Polnareff's image as of now]]
    Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Afternoon | 19

"Listen, you don't know me. Who is to say I didn't eat its corpse raw?" The Vaporeon snarled, with a lick of her lips to emphasize her point. "Who is to say that wasn't my war scream?" The Vaporeon seemed hostile, bent over and claws ready to tear.

"That would be me." Polnareff looked out of the window again. "Show me the site where you killed it. There should be blood, no? Don't say you washed it away and expect me to believe your spindly lies, I would like to see the puddle if that's the case." He looked at the Vaporeon once more. "Your lies... You, they are a complete waste of resource. Tell me the truth."

(OoC: Blarg, posting mobile so it can't be too long)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:31 pm

Phenac City[Pre-Gym]|Afternoon|5

"That would be me." The Skarmory glanced out the window once again, obviously scrutinizing the scene with his distant, amber eyes. She gulped.

"Show me the site where you killed it. There should be blood, no? Don't say you washed it away and expect me to believe your spindly lies, I would like to see the puddle if that's the case." He glanced at Artemis with those eyes, and they gleamed in the darkness. "Your lies... You, they are a complete waste of resource. Tell me the truth."

Artemis knew she had lost the argument. She whimpered pitifully, cowering back a little. She hated getting caught in her lies. Apparently this Skarmory didn't handle liars lightly.

Suddenly, she felt less powerful. Artemis could feel her insubordinate feelings ebb away. She didn't like it. Not one bit. She felt a lump in her throat. She didn't like to be mean...

"P-please, Mr. Bird sir, don't hurt me. I didn't mean to lie. It just sorta happened." She bit her lip, her tail lashing in anxiousness as she backed up slowly, her eyes not leaving the Skarmory's.

[[OOC: I'm actually posting from a mobile myself. That's why they're rushed and ungrammarized. XD]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:28 pm

[[still unable to post image]]
    Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Afternoon | 20
    It looked like Polnareff broke her so he could get the truth out of her. "P-please, Mr. Bird sir, don't hurt me. I didn't mean to lie. It just sorta happened." She bit her lips, tail lashing in anxiety as she backed away, never ceasing to keep eye contact.

"Calm down, I won't hurt you. Really, I know you're hungry-- who wouldn't be-- but for your future reference, I don't like it when I'm lied to." He pointed a sharp feather towards the pile of berries. "Go ahead and eat, but try to leave the Rawst berries."

(OoC: I'm still posting mobile. I'm too used to using an actual computer... xD)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Phenac City[Pre-Gym]|Afternoon|6

"Calm down, I won't hurt you. Really, I know you're hungry-- who wouldn't be-- but for your future reference, I don't like it when I'm lied to.
    " The Skarmory put a thick emphasis behind the fact he didn't like being lied to with a grumpy undertone. He gestured towards a small cluster of berries. "Go ahead and eat, but try to leave the Rawst berries."

Artemis pondered accepting the offer for a moment. She didn't want to strain this birds...hospitality, if that's what you would call it. Her stomach growled almost longily when her eyes caught sight of the berries. Just one wouldn't hurt.

She didn't know what exactly a Rawst Berry was and why she should leave them, but she didn't want to seem unknowledgeable. She gripped a pale blue berry in her teeth, crushing it and feeling the warm juices scatter flavors across her taste buds. It was wonderful. She hadn't had berries in a while. She devoured it hungrily. Her eyes glanced at the rest of the pile, but she shook away her urge to eat the rest. "Thank you..,"she whispered.

"I could help you find your imagin-um...I mean, blue flamed friend, if you want me to."

[[OOC: YAY FOR MOBILE POSTING! XD]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Afternoon | 21
    The Vaporeon hesitated before going over to eat, almost as if she didn't trust him. She did eat them, however, so it was likely she trusted Polnareff to an extent. "Thank you..." she whispered. "I could help you find your imagin-um... I mean, blue flamed friend, if you want me to."

Polnareff looked out the window again, at least the seventh time in the last five minutes. "Lithium? Yes, that would be nice... Lithium's a real being, by the way." He walked over towards the door. "Mmm," Polnareff closed his eyes mid-sentence, "Perhaps she went towards the Pokémon Center?" He opened his eyes and turned around. "My name is Polnareff. Who are you?"

(OoC: Woo, back to a computer! Yea!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:30 pm

Phenac City[Pre-Gym]|Afternoon|7

The Skarmory looked out the window once more, his eyes distant. Artemis fidgeted awkwardly, her heart still pounding in rushed, hurting beats. "Lithium? Yes, that would be nice... Lithium's a real being, by the way." Doubt flickered in her mind, but she bit her tongue to avoid saying something she would regret. The bird walked over towards the door in long strides, and Artemis couldn't help glancing at his sharp wings, and she gulped.

"Mmm," The bird turned, his back to her, "Perhaps she went towards the Pokémon Center?" He turned around, his yellow eyes looking directly into hers. It caught her off guard a bit. She could truthfully say that she feared the bird for reasons she couldn't even name. Maybe it was because of his sharp wings that could cut her into ribbons on the spot...She swallowed her fear, and inhaled as the Skarmory said, "My name is Polnareff. Who are you?"

Artemis attempted to respond tactfully, but her answer came out slurred and quiet, "My name is Artemis..."

[[OOC: GAH PICTURE Y U NO WORK XD]

Last edited by Cheshire Absol on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:21 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:17 pm

Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Late Afternoon | 22
    "My name is Artemis..." It was said weakly and meekly, as if she was afraid. Chances are that she was, Polnareff was HUGE for his kind. He was also pretty skilled with Steel Wing, and it didn't help that there was still Zoroark blood crusted onto his wings. It had only just occurred to him that he might have been scary.

"Well, uh... Do you mind washing this off?" He held up a few blade-like feathers with some blood on them, drying and probably stuck there until he grew a new set of feathers. It bugged him to have crusty, dirty feathers. They didn't sit upon the side of his body right. It was very uncomfortable. Inside, he hoped this wouldn't be a problem.

(OoC: Your link has a stray bracket at the end, removing that should fix it)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:32 pm

Phenac City[Pre-Gym]|Late Afternoon|8
    "Well, uh... Do you mind washing this off?"
    His tone was more gentle, noted Artemis. Polnareff raised his feathers, and there was crimson stained on the steel. Was that...blood?

It would be nice to have that off, Artemis didn't like the sight of it, and it might give her a more optimistic view of the Skarmory. Her heart was still pounding, but her mind was a bit more at ease.

But how should she get it off? She could chisel it...She hoped he didn't ask her to use water...she gulped. He did say wash. "Um...how should I get it off, Polnareff?" She inquired timidly.

((OOC: Thanks, I fixed it.~))

Last edited by Cheshire Absol on Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Late Afternoon | 23
    "Um...how should I get it off, Polnareff?" Once again, Artemis talked with a scared undertone. Polnareff was still unsure about how to be less intimidating. It was somewhat pathetic, a Growlithe or Shinx could be scary, yet he can't be anything but even if he tried. Am I really that scary? Is it because I'm too pointy?... With my feathers and all?... Perhaps I should look in a mirror?

"How to get it off? Well, I was hoping it could be washed off, like I said. Since you ask that question, though, I'll assume you don't know how to use any moves involving water, do you?" He paused. "Pity, I knew a Swalot like that once. He could eat just fine, but in a battle he couldn't swallow a thing!" Polnareff blinked several times, one slower than the rest while he contemplated a thought. Now that I think of it... Did Lithium leave because she was afraid of me? DAMN it... I can't do anything right. The thought of the sharp tang of Mandola's slap echoed in his mind. Damn it.

(OoC: I changed the time [up there], just so you know. Also, two posts to a badge! Woo!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 06, 2012 6:51 pm

Phenac City[Pre-Gym]|Late Afternoon|9
    The Skarmory looked troubled, and suddenly Artemis felt a bit sorry for the bird. She also felt a little angry at herself for judging him so harshly...but he was kind of intimidating...But she figured she could trust him; for now.

His voice interrupted her thoughts. "How to get it off? Well, I was hoping it could be washed off, like I said. Since you ask that question, though, I'll assume you don't know how to use any moves involving water, do you?" He paused, and Artemis swallowed nervously. Hopefully he wouldn't guess her fear...Please don't guess, please don't guess, please-

"Pity, I knew a Swalot like that once." Artemis sighed in relief. "He could eat just fine, but in a battle he couldn't swallow a thing!" Artemis chuckled. The Skarmory paused for a while, blinking in rapid succession, and Artemis tilted her head. His expression seemed concerned, and he seemed so deeply engrossed in his thought that Artemis thought it would be best to keep quiet for a moment. Minutes crept by.

"Polnareff? Are-are you okay?" She stepped lightly on her paws towards an opening in the wall. "C'mon, let's go find your friend," Artemis said, using it as an incentive to search the town with someone beside her. Plus, she was curious about this odd Ponyta.

((OOC: Oops, I'm oblivious. XD Sorry.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:07 am

Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Late Afternoon | 24
    Artemis chuckling at the thought of the Swalot--He was one of Mandola's Pokémon, for seeing if things were edible enough or not--Gave Polnareff less things to worry about. It was then he had realized he had been standing there, thinking and staring off rather blankly, when Artemis brought him back to reality. "Polnareff? Are-are you okay?" She padded towards an opening in the wall. "C'mon, let's go find your friend," she urged Polna on.

The heat of the afternoon was dying down slowly, as was the light and their chances of surviving until tomorrow. Night was always a horrid event in these times, why did it have to come around twelve (or so) hours a day? "We should be careful," Polnareff stepped outside as he said this. "The whole reason why I was in the gym was due to some undead Zoroark. They transformed into some of us, I wouldn't be surprised to see a fake Sneasel or even a fake me around here."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:16 am

Phenac City|Late Afternoon|10

Artemis was pleased to be moving again, especially considering there was someone beside her. She hadn't had the company of someone for a while, and was slightly afraid to ever since Elijah's death. It seemed like every time someone became close to her, they died. She prayed to Arceus that wouldn't happen to Polnareff. He deserved that much, she figured.

Upon glancing outside, she noticed the air was moderately cool. The moon was ascending in the sky with a languid flair. Following Polnareff out into the city, he noted, "We should be careful. The whole reason why I was in the gym was due to some undead Zoroark. They transformed into some of us, I wouldn't be surprised to see a fake Sneasel or even a fake me around here."

Artemis shuddered. That was the worse thing that could happen, a shape-shifting Pokemon becoming one of the undead. "I guess I'll have to attack anything that moves."

((OOC: You have one ore post! Whoop~))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:09 am

Phenac City [Outside the Pre Gym] | Late Afternoon | 25
    (OoC: WOO BADGE)
    Upon hearing about the shape-shifting zombies known as Zoroark, Polna saw Atremis shudder. "I guess I'll have to attack anything that moves." How was Polnareff so good at causing fear and anxiety? He didn't know, and he wanted to change that. However, the past echoed in his mind and so did the name. Big Bird. They were referring to him like he was a Roc, an amazing and titanic bird with teeth like saws and claws like shark teeth. Before the Infection broke out, some called him that. Then, he didn't mind it, but now, it made him feel like pulling his steel crest off his head. He didn't have hair to feel like pulling out when anxious or distressed anyway.

Polnareff pondered his point about the Zoroark. "Thing is, I'm pretty sure they don't talk." I've never heard of any Infected Pokémon speaking before, I guess other than the newly Infected ones. I wonder what it's like...? Err, except I don't at the same time.
    ... Dammit, I jinxed myself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:37 pm

Phenac City[Outside The Pre-Gym]|Late Afternoon|11

"Thing is, I'm pretty sure they don't talk,"
    said Polnareff. Artemis pondered his point for a moment. So are all infected mute?

She stared at the large avian for a moment, her eyes wide with perplexion. And yet, although I have just met Polnareff, I feel like he should know a lot about the infected. Just a feeling? Could he teach me to somehow...protect myself from them? He seems wise. And I don't know much about them.

"So..," Artemis coughed, sitting on her haunches and placing her finned tail atop her forepaws. "How have the...infected affected your life?" she inquired, curious but beating around the bush with her question so she didn't light Polnareff's short fuse.

((OOC: Congrats on your badge!~ :3))

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:14 am

Phenac City [Pre Gym] | Late Afternoon | 26
    Artemis seemed surprised about Polnareff's knowledge of these things. To be honest, he barely knew anything and was making inferences based on past experiences. "So..." Artemis coughed, sitting on her haunches and placing her finned tail atop her fore-paws. "How have the... infected affected your life?"

Polnareff growled, then sighed. "Problems started with some Ludicolo in Reagalm Tower. I was on vacation here with my trainer and she teleported out of there... without me." A sharp sigh escaped his beak. "If I ever see her again, I'm not sure I'll forgive her. She was an OK trainer, but she was kind of... odd." He pointed a feather towards Reagalm Tower, northwest from Phenac. "You can see it in the distance, can't you? It's kind of small from here but it's huge up close. We should stay away, though, people brought strong Pokémon there to fight. It's where the biggest battles in the region happened that were open to the public."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:20 pm