Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
renegade
Drago
Fox
Negative10
Abysswalker
9 posters

The PHENAC Team

Anonymous

The PHENAC Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The PHENAC Team

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 8:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Phenac City|Morning (12)

There was suddenly a lot of people in what used to be an abandoned home. The one that growled at him earlier, the umbreon, replied his question. "Alright then..." He seemed to be confused that how many were here. "Join the club Drageon, cause i'm thirsty too. Names Oliver by the way." He stretched, and then jumped in front, and walked up to the skarmory.
    "Sure, why not." Oliver said. "What can we do to help you Skarmory. Names Oliver by the way for the third time today." Drageon figured he'd help him too. He walked up to it and it said, "Well, I found the Pokémon Center recently, and I would like to get inside. There must be resources in there, but, if I were to remove the boards on the door, I would make a lot of noise and attract the Infected."
    That was smart that it came for help. Anything that would not attract more infected to yourself and put yourself in danger was smart. Supplies is a good thing too.He noticed someone say something he couldn't hear clearly in the background. It whimpered about something quietly. It seemed scared of them. Drageon turned his focus back to the stranger. "Hey, I'll help you, but first, what are we doing?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2012 10:51 am

Phenac City | Late Morning

"Well, I found the Pokémon Center recently, and I would like to get inside. There must be resources in there, but, if I were to remove the boards on the door, I would make a lot of noise and attract the Infected." The Umbreon listened to the steel bird and nodded as it spoke. I have to say, it was smart of you to come and ask for help. The Umbreon said as he poked his head out the door. Then he heard Drageon say something, "Hey, I'll help you, but first, what are we doing?" Oliver snorted a bit at the question and turned back to the bird.

Well, first what's for name Skarmory. Considering we already gave our names. The Umbreon said as he turned to the poison and bug dual type. He groaned as it whimpered. Hey kid, we're not going to hurt ya. So why not help us with getting into the Pokemon Center, eh? Oliver asked, but didn't wait for an answer before he walked out in the blistering sun. He groaned, but keep walking. Soon he came up to the fountain he found earlier. He cursed when there was no water left in the fountain.

He walked around to the other side and stop dead in his tracks. He was staring at a very pretty Delcatty. He cleared his throat and slowly walk to ward the normal type. Um, hello miss? Are you ok? The Umbreon could feel his face heat up in a blush as he got closer to the feline. Um, my names Oliver. What's yours?

(Please no one fallow Oliver, just head to the pokemon center and he'll be there shortly)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun May 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Phenac City| Late morning (6)

Akira goes into tiny spasms, his shoulders jerking as if he's about to cry. Too many, too many pokemon...
    "Please leave..." He whimpers.
    Even with his eyes closed he can feel the pressure of so many others near him, even though they seemed to merely be polite it was starting to remind him of the cages.
    He hated others being so close to him. It felt like he was the centre of attention even if he really wasn't and he hated being looked at.
    One of them, he can't tell what kind of pokemon it is without taking his claws away and he certainly doesn't want to do that, is talking about a pokemon centre.
    He just wants a few moments to himself to beat down the memories of red, red red, streaming down the walls.
    The Skorupi curls closer in and waits for them to go away.

((Please leave Akira behind, too many people make him nervous.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 10:44 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Phenac City [House] | Late Morning | 4
    (OoC: His hex color is #B7B7CE, so you know. Basically, the hex color for the Steel type.)
    "I have to say, it was smart of you to come and ask for help." Oliver said. He looked out the door to see Polnareff closely. It was obvious he respected Polnareff's habit of thinking before rashly doing anything. "Hey, I'll help you, but first, what are we doing?" The Sceptile asked. Oliver snorted. "Well, first what's for name Skarmory. Considering we already gave our names."
    "Polnareff." As he said this, the light glinting off his feathers illuminated the room, though it wasn't very noticeable, as it was daytime.
    The Skorupi whimpered, and Oliver came to its comfort. "Hey kid, we're not going to hurt ya. So why not help us with getting into the Pokemon Center, eh?" It jerked a little, as if spasmistic. (Spelling? Google chrome says it's wrong, but no suggestions are close enough) "Please leave..." It whimpered. Polnareff approached the Skorupi. "Calm down, kid. It's not like we're gonna bite your head off." He turned to the Sceptile. "As for what we're doing, we'll find a way into the Pokémon Center without making noise. Let's go."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Phenac City [House] | Late Morning (2)

Fiona sighed softly as she began to grow worried about her older brother. Sure he could take care of himself but that doesn't mean she can't worry about him. Before her thoughts could turned to darker possibilities of what may be keeping her brother she heard a voice clearing and then a male voice saying, Um, hello miss? Are you ok? Which caused Fiona to glance up and look at the handsome Umbreon before her though he had white on his paws that she sure wasn't on normal Umbreons. Um, my names Oliver. What's yours? She stood up and gave him a soft smile as she answered his questions, Yeah, I'm alright and my name is Fiona. It's nice to meet you Oliver. I'm just looking for my brother. We got separated and I can't seem to be able to find him anywhere. Her voice showed her worry and her fear for her brother but she felt she will be fine in Oliver's company. He seems to be a really nice Umbreon and, as she noticed before, quiet handsome too.

Calum, meanwhile, was still looking for his sister. He had left the city, by only a bit, as he searched for her and saw something in the outskirts of town. As he got closer he realize it was a lab of some kind. He never realized the lab before, but then again he hasn't ever really left the city unless it was when Wes to him and Fiona out to train them and then to help them evolve to what they were now. Maybe Fiona went into there for some reason. I'll go check it out and see, he said out loud before he began to fly down to the lab.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 5:29 am

Phenac City Pokemon Center|Late Morning (1)

Alone. That's how she wants to live. 'True happiness is found in misery.' The young Meditite thought. Ava's parents raised her under that belief, and that's how she's gonna live through the epidemic. She would fight losing battles and starve herself in hopes of reaching true happiness. Even if it means isolating herself, Ava would do whatever it takes.

The Meditite's meditation was interrupted by the sound of voices outside of the pokemon. Ava heard two or three voices right outside of the building. The Meditite growled in frustration, and tried to resume her meditation. But how could she resume her meditation knowing there are more survivors?

(OoC: Hi guys!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 10:49 am

Phenac City | Morning (13)

"I have to say, it was smart of you to come and ask for help." Oliver said to it. Sure, it was a smart idea. "Well, first what's for name Skarmory. Considering we already gave our names." He asked. Drageon wanted part in this conversation too.
    "Polnareff." The skarmory said. So that was its name. Whimpering was heard from the back end of the room. Oliver came to talk to it. "Hey kid, we're not going to hurt ya. So why not help us with getting into the Pokemon Center, eh?" It was obvious the little one was still afraid. "Calm down, kid. It's not like we're gonna bite your head off." Polnareff said as he turned to the Sceptile. "As for what we're doing, we'll find a way into the Pokémon Center without making noise. Let's go." It walked out of the home, in the direction of the center. Drageon took one last look at the small whimpering bug, which seemed to be shaking. Then he turned around and followed him to the center.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 12:57 pm

Phenac City | Late Morning

Yeah, I'm alright and my name is Fiona. It's nice to meet you Oliver. I'm just looking for my brother. We got separated and I can't seem to be able to find him anywhere. Oliver smiled at Fiona. He could feel his face getting brighter, but he wasn't sure it was because of Fiona's ability or something else. He shook his head and sat down next to the Delcatty. He cleared his throat again. Um, well i'm not sure about your brother, but me and some other living pokemon were going to try and get into the pokemon center. I mean if you wanted to come and help that be awesome. Oliver laughed very lightly. Oh how he was not good with girls.

He got to his feet and as he started to walk he turned his head back to Fiona, Um, well i'm gonna head to the pokemon center and help the others. If you want to fallow. Oliver said as he gave her the sweetest smile he could. Then he started back toward the pokemon center. He had been to the pokemon center before, but it was a very short visit and besides, the door's were barracked. By the time Oliver got to the pokemon center, both Drageon and Polnareff were already there. He sighed and put back on his earlier demeanor.

I'm back guys. Was all he said as he stud next to the Sceptile. He looked over the pokemon center and frowned. If only he knew Dig, it would be alot easier to get into the center, but he knew the next best thing. I don't know what you two have in your bag of tricks, but I have an idea. The Umbreon smiled as his Scottish accent was thick.

(Hopefully by my next post Werechu will be joining the team)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:47 am

Phenac City| Late morning (7)

Akira's breathing calmed down as soon as the room started to clear. He could get used to talking to one pokemon without being afraid or even two but as soon as he started getting outnumbered it made a shiver run down his spine.

The tiny bug type felt vulnerable around others.

He could still remember the feel of pointed claws on his shell, the crack of teeth breaking it open.
    No matter how reasonably they were talking they could still break him open like an egg and gorge on his insides...

When the skorupi could no longer hear the breaths rasping from their lips or smell the intermingled scents of fur and scale he dared to move his claws aside to peer around the darkened room.

They went to the pokemon center, they had been kind enough to tell him so...

"No place like home..." Akira whimpered.

This place was nothing like home. There were strange pokemon here, some he recognized the name, some he had only ever seen stuffed into the tiny cages.

The Skorupi's claws scrabble at the ground as he absentmindedly tries to dig through the ground before chewing on the end of his claw with his curved mandibles like a human would gnaw their fingernails when nervous.

The tip of his tail twitches before the dual poison and bug type scuttles out of the room and back into the blinding glare of the sun as he runs towards the pokecentre.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:05 pm

Phenac City [Pokémon Center] | Late Morning | 5
    I'm back guys, Oliver said. I don't know what you two have in your bag of tricks, but I have an idea. "Welcome back, Oliver. I doubt I have anything that will open the doors quietly, so what are we doing?" There was a noise from inside. Polnareff quietly growled under his breath. "There's someone in there... If we decide to storm this place, there will be someone in there that might attack." He scraped the floor with his talons, slightly sharpening them. He turned to Drageon and Oliver. "I'm ready, are you?"

(OoC: Short post... I'm sorry...)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:47 am

Phenac City [Pokémon Center] | Late Morning (3)

Um, well i'm not sure about your brother, but me and some other living pokemon were going to try and get into the pokemon center. I mean if you wanted to come and help that be awesome. Fiona heard Oliver said and watch as he got up to leave. He turned back to her and gave her a smile before he added, Um, well i'm gonna head to the pokemon center and help the others. If you want to fallow. Fiona nodded and gave Oliver a soft smile of her own before she got up and followed him. When they got to the Pokemon Center she gave a shy smile to the others as she said, "Hello, maybe I can be of some help." she said softly as she moved to stand beside Oliver. She may not have known him for no longer then a few minutes but she does know him and felt less nervous being near him. I don't know what you two have in your bag of tricks, but I have an idea. She looked at him and spoke softly so that only he could hear her since she was shy around these other Pokemon, Um, Oliver, if it will be of any help I know how to use Dig but what do you have in mind to get in.

Calum, meanwhile, had landed outside the lab before he began to walk carefully inside and began to look around while he called out, Fiona, are you in here. He was really worried about his sister but he really hopes that where ever she is that she is safe and sound.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:29 pm

Phenac City Pokemon Center|Late Morning (2)

Ava stood and listened to the voices outside. There must have been a brain among them, because one mentioned that there was somebody in there. Ava got into a fighting stance, ready for anyone to come in.

"Come and get me you fuckers!" she screamed, loud enough so that they could hear it.

(Damn. Short posts, just.... damn)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Phenac City | Late Morning (14)

Drageon, still standing near Polnareff and the center, saw Oliver return to their group. "I'm back guys," Oliver said. "I don't know what you two have in your bag of tricks, but I have an idea." Polna quickly joined in the conversation. "Welcome back, Oliver. I doubt I have anything that will open the doors quietly, so what are we doing?" He heard something move from inside. "There's someone in there... If we decide to storm this place, there will be someone in there that might attack."
    He knew why Polna didn't want to get into there himself. There was something in there that might attack. They needed to be careful. He scraped his claws on the ground, readying for battle. He turned to Drageon and Oliver. "I'm ready, are you?" Drageon, meanwhile, prepared his leaf blade attack. The leaf fins on his arms glowed bright green as they became longer and sharper. "I'm ready to storm in anytime, Polnareff. Let's go."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 6:45 pm

Phenac City | Early Afternoon

Oliver watched as the sun got higher and higher into the sky when he heard Fiona say something interesting, Um, Oliver, if it will be of any help I know how to use Dig but what do you have in mind to get in. Oliver smiled at her softly, then turned to the others. Wait, think before you storm into the center! Who do you think will coming running if we break into the center and cause a fight?! The undead of course, so why don't we chip away at the wood. The Umbreon said as his eyes glowed a soft blue and blanks of wood lifted into the air. With my Psychic, Polnareff's talons and steel wings, Drageon's Leaf Blade's and Fiona's Dig, we can easily get into the center without attracting the attention of the undead. He kicked his back paw on the center, That includes whosever insides. Oliver said as he trying to keep everyone attention.

Soft whimpering echo's through the lab as a blood covered strange colored mouse pokemon cry's softly. Fiona, are you in here. She shoots up her head and looks around. Her deep brown eyes are glazed over from crying and the blood makes her look like a monster. The mouse sniffled as she tried to crawl further into the corner without much success.

W-wh-who's t-the-there. The mouse spoke softly as she cowered in the corner. Waiting for whoever was there to see the mess of bodies and blood around and on her amazingly dark blue fur. No. What she was really waiting for was the scream that would escape from the mouth of the 'mon that entered the lab.

(And ENTER WERECHU!!!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:31 pm

Phenac City [Pokémon Center] | Early afternoon | 6
    A Delcatty offered to help get into the center. Um, Oliver, if it will be of any help I know how to use Dig, but what do you have in mind to get in? Oliver smiled softly, then turned to Polna and Drageon, who were both set on storming the center. Wait, think before you storm into the center! Who do you think will come running if we break into the center and cause a fight?! The undead, of course, so why don't we chip away at the wood? He demonstrated himself by lifting planks of wood without touching them, an ability called 'Psychic'. With my Psychic, Polnareff's talons and steel wings, Drageon's Leaf Blade and Fiona's Dig, we can easily get into the center without attracting the attention of the undead. He kicked one of his hind legs onto the center. That includes whoever's inside, he had said, trying to keep everyone's attention. He would certainly be a good public speaker!

A voice rang out from the building, childish and taunting. "Come and get me, you fuckers!" Polnareff's short temper flared.
    "YOU LITTLE TWERP!!" He screeched. A Steel Wing ready, he charged at the door, breaking away many planks, and pounced on the perpetrator, pinning the Meditite down with his three sharp talons. "I will ASSURE you, I could MURDER you RIGHT NOW, but, I won't. Be HAPPY." His voice seethed with anger and practically dripped venom. This Meditite certainly knew how to push his buttons.

(OoC: Polnareff has a very short temper. You knew this was coming. Also, you guys need to use question marks. You are asking a question, after all, even though it was a statement at first.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 3:57 pm

Phenac City [Pokémon Center] | Early afternoon (4)
    (Neoven8tr what happen to your image?)

Fiona listened as Oliver said, Wait, think before you storm into the center! Who do you think will coming running if we break into the center and cause a fight?! The undead of course, so why don't we chip away at the wood. With my Psychic, Polnareff's talons and steel wings, Drageon's Leaf Blade and Fiona's Dig, we can easily get into the center without attracting the attention of the undead. The Delicatty nodded her head and watched as he demonstrated by using Psychic to move some of the planks away. Fiona moved closer to the wood and began to use her Dig ability to open the door. But before she could do much more she heard someone say, "Come and get me you fuckers!" And then she watched as the Skarmory used Steel Wing to get through the wood and pinned the someone down. Fiona moved closer to Oliver to look and see what was going on but to also be away from the Skarmory's anger.

W-wh-who's t-the-there. Calum heard someone say in the lab. The Togetic grew curious and wondered who it could be so he cautiously took flight in the air and went towards where he heard the voice. When he got there his eyes widen when he saw all of the blood around and then a blue mouse Pokemon in the middle of all the blood with some of the blood on her fur. Calum landed and moved closer to where the Pokemon was and realized it was a very strange colored Pikachu. He looked at the blood again and asked, Who are you? Also, are you alright?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 15, 2012 9:40 pm

Phenac City Pokemon Center|Early Afternoon (3)

Ava had no time to react. In the blink of an eye, she was pinned down by what she recognized as a Skarmory. "YOU LITTLE TWERP!!" it yelled at her. "I will ASSURE you, I could MURDER you RIGHT NOW, but, I won't. Be HAPPY."

What was she thinking? This was not the way to make to friends. That little taunt was her first impression to the steel bird. Ava felt fear surge throughout her whole body, but she didn't show any of that fear to him. Any sign of fear was a weakness, and that was the last thing Ava wanted to be.

Her voice calmer than before and her face more relaxed with a hint of worry, she asked the steel bird, "Please... just let me go."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:47 pm

The Umbreon jumped when Polnareff smashed into the wood boards and pinned a Meditite to the ground. He ran after the Skarmory, Easy Polnareff. She's just being cocky so we can respect her. That's all. Oliver stared Polnareff down. He wasn't trying to be the dominant male in the group, but he was just trying to keep everyone alive. He continued to stare at the Skarmory, then he looked at the Meditite. His tail flicked as he motioned for the others to come in.

Who are you? Also, are you alright? The mouse gasped. This pokemon hadn't screamed when it saw the gruesome site that the mouse had caused. Then again the new pokemon didn't know the mouse had caused this gore. The mouse blinked and turned her blue, blood stained face toward the new pokemon. It was a Togetic and it looked worried. The moused blinked at the pokemon, .......

The mouse couldn't find her voice, so she just nodded at the pokemon. She slowly got to all fours and walked over to one of the bodies and picked up the clipboard. She pointed her finger at the name at the top of the clipboard. It read, "Werechu the Pikachu. Experiment #508." The mouse named Werechu blinked back tears as she fell on her backend and sobbed as the flashbacks came.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:04 pm

(putting this in the post after Kaze.

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 22, 2012 4:07 pm

Phenac City [Pokémon Center] | Early Afternoon | 7
    (OoC: HEY! Don't skip me! D: As for my image, I have no idea. I'm using the URL straight from Bulbapedia, and it looks fine on my computer. I will also apologize for this being a short post and a long OoC note.)
    Easy Polnareff. She's just being cocky so we can respect her. That's all, Oliver said as he stared Polnareff down. Polna looked at him, then to the Meditite. "Please... just let me go," it whimpered, rather worried. "Ah... I apologize. My temper often gets the best of me," he offered, lifting his foot out of the Meditite's way. Oliver flicked his tail as an invitation to let the others inside. "If I've attracted any Undead from my shouting, I'll gladly fend them off."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:51 am

Phenac City pokecenter| Early Afternoon(8)
    (I think it's time I rejoined this team, sorry for posting out of order)

Keeping his back so close to the wall that his strangely shaped shell scraped across the stones the Skorupi slowly edged closer, keeping to the cool shade provided by a window balcony.
    They seemed to be getting on fine without him, at least there were no rampaging hoards of red eyes, purple skinned things swarming out of the pokecenter like ravenous locusts, tearing and ripping and...

Akira stops thinking like that before he needs to take another moment to calm down. Those angry fearful red thoughts permeated everything, they burrowed into his thoughts.

"Everything's alright..." He mutters under his breath to reassure himself and slowly scuttles closer as the rough barricade to the pokecenter is torn away.
    The tiny bug type flinches as the yelling starts and curls up into his ball, rocking slowly back and forth until the fuss begins to subside.
    Nervously he peeks around the rough stone edge of the building.
    The door is now open and beckoning dark lurks within.

With slow, careful steps and his tail twitching Akira creeps towards the pokecenter.
    Poking his head around the enterance the bug/poison type swiftly scans the darkness beyond.
    They appear to have moved in further, meaning there cannot be much of a threat around.
    Possibly the pokecenter was unclaimed territory...

The tiny skorupi scuttles inside before anything else can notice him.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:27 pm

Phenac City | Early Afternoon (5)

Fiona didn't say anything as she walk into the, now open, Pokemon Center and saw that everyone seemed to be gathered around a Meditite before she seem to escape and ran off. Fiona wasn't sure how the Pokemon was able to get out from under the Skarmory but she payed it no mind while she looked around the Pokemon Center to see what can be found her. She was still worried about her brother but she knew that wherever he is that he is fine, at least she hopes he is. "I hope my brother is alright where ever he is," Fiona said the worry plain to hear in her voice as she looked around.

Calum looked at the blue mouse Pokemon as she turned to nod at him to show she was alright but for some reason she couldn't seem to find her voice to speak out loud. He then watched as she moved to look at a clipboard for a bit before she fell down again and began to sob. Growing concern the Togetic flew down and moved closer to the electric mouse, he was now able to recognized that it was a Pikachu though a very odd colored Pikachu, but he made sure to stay far enough back just in case she sent off some electricity around the area as she sob. "What's wrong?" he asked softly as he moved closer to her hoping that he could figure out something to help her without being hit by anything or taken off guard.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:54 pm

10|3

The Umbreon nodded at the steel type, Not without some help and do not worry. Many of us suffer from simulier problems because of this infection. The Umbreon turned his attention to the gaping hole of a door. He sighed as his ear twitched. "I hope my brother is alright where ever he is." Oliver heard the Delcatty say with a worried tone. Oliver walked over and gently nudged Fiona as his deep breath spoke, I'm sure he's fine Fiona. He'll show up soon, I promise. The Umbreon spoke with a gentle smile on his face.

"What's wrong?" The mouse sniffled as she eyed the Togetic. He seemed worried about her yes, but she was to scared of what could happen if she opened up to this pokemon. She sniffled and rubbed her already red eyes. W-werechu....... The mouse said through sobs. She wasn't sure if she should open up to this pokemon, but she needed someone to comfort her. That's all she ever wanted.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Wed Jul 04, 2012 3:34 am

Phenac City pokecenter| Early Afternoon(9)

The dark was good. The dark was safe.
    The dusty building was nearly dark enough for him to take off his glasses...but he would NEVER take off his glasses.

The tiny bug/poison type scuttles through the building, carefully peeking his head around corners before yanking it back swiftly and then cautiously peering around the corner again whenever nothing is thrown at him.
    It is so comfortable in this dusty, dry building that he actually squeaks in surprise when he finds something and stuffs a claw in his mouth to stifle his cries.

There are other pokemon in here, in the opposite direction from the louder sounds of the other group. There were only two of them as well and they were about the same size as him, the Skorupi's tail twitched but he didn't make him want to curl up into a ball just yet.

"Everything's alright..." He tells himself as he peeks around the corner again.
    They didn't sound dangerous, the dark-blue thing sounded as sad as he was scared.

"H-Hello?" He ventures with a tiny twitch of his tail as he looks around the corner again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:13 pm

10|4

(Imma skip Oliver as he really has nothing to do or say)

The Togetic had yet to say something and the mouse was starting to get worried. As she continued to sob, she heard a voice and she turned to look at the one who spoke. It was a Skorupi, a pokemon she was familiar with as Kat used to have one before it died from old age. She sniffled as she whipped her nose.Wh-who is it? The electric mouse with a soft tone voice.

(Short post is short)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:28 am