Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Silverishness
Kaze
Abysswalker
Deus
Duma
renegade
10 posters

(ACE) The SKY Team

Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The SKY Team - Page 3 Empty Re: (ACE) The SKY Team

Post by Phoenix Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sky Pillar/Afternoon ((Stormy Weather))

Raven laughed lightly at the indignant face the Raichu made at her nickname for him, the smile on her face growing wider as he mentioned preferring an even more insulting name. They made their way back towards the hole in the wall she had climbed through and there Raven saw the Archeops from before sitting with the tattered Aerodactyl and a small Growlithe. The familiarity between Sparkles and Feathers was so instant that the transition between awkward silence to camaraderie was nearly invisible, and even more so when Sparkles was lifted off the ground rather unceremoniously and dropped next to the Aerodactly. But even then their banter didn't stop, the fossil Pokemon mocking the electric's weight and the mouse laughing jovially in response. It was a strange sight to behold but oddly warming to the feline as she watched.

"All right," The larger female forced out between pants, landing just beside Raven to help her up. "Your... your turn." She could barely get through the sentence without taking several breaths, likely tired from bringing up the rock type and the large rodent. She couldn't see the Growlithe puppy weighing so much as to cause huffing. Seeing the opportunity to get on the dinosaur's good side Raven simply shook her head and smiled. "Easy there, Feathers," she said with a chuckle. "You have already carried more than your weight up there. No need to add another seventy pounds to your effort. I can climb that pile of rock easily enough and jump towards the landing. But...thank you." Giving the female a courteous nod Raven padded her way over to the torn down wall the other fossil female had made when she bashed the wall. Her gaze traveled up the heap and over to her destination as though mapping the trail in her mind, trying to figure out the best method for getting up there that wouldn't make her a burden to the tired Acheops.

Extending her claws the Classy Cat tested her footing before bringing her full weight onto the stones, carefully pressing and checking each location before her feline confidence struck and she began scaling with liquid grace. Her claws slipped only once on the way up but her back feet were able to catch her before she fell, reaching the top in no time and giving the others a triumphant grin. "Move over a bit, yeah?" she called out, needing a clear spot to land when she jumped. Waiting for the others for just a moment, lowering the front of her body and rotating her shoulders in preparation, she finally saw her chance and took it. With a powerful thrust of her hind legs Raven extended her body as far as it would go and flew through the air to the stairwell the others rested upon, front feet landing solidly on the other side and bringing her back legs down hard to keep from slipping back.

Finally getting a closer look at the flying rock type Raven saw the true extent of her wing damage, plus the new bruises and small cuts formed likely from the large wave that dragged her here and battered this tower. A look of sympathy shot across the cat's face before it was quickly replaced, choosing instead to give the female a smile as Sparkles fussed over her. Hopefully she was too distracted by the flamboyant rodent to have noticed. 'This is some group', Raven mused to herself, looking over each one of them. 'Might not be so bad. At least they aren't trying to eat me.' Sitting down she waited patiently for Feathers to come back up and hopefully there would be a plan once she did.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Oct 15, 2015 10:41 am

Post 68||[Both]

Sky Pillar||Afternoon||(Stormy Weather)

Though McChu had been fairly worried over Chickie Poo's injuries, she smiled brightly for him, waving off his concern. He couldn't help a faint smile of his own as he stood in the brilliance of her own smile. It was just contagious. "Oh, I'll be fine. It stings a little, but nothing unmanageable--I can still move around." He nodded firmly, approving her strength.

"That's the Chickie Poo I remember," he replied fondly, his voice strangely soft. He cleared his throat, his brow furrowing a little as he caught himself in the weird place he'd just discovered he was in. Why the fuck-- it was like he'd just swooned over her or something. The fuck was wrong with him. "Like some pussy-ass wave is gonna take you out. Psht! Fuckin' water am I right? Fuckin' bitch-ass bullshit-- HOLY GOD, ARI, GET YOUR FAT ASS UP HERE!" he called down, suddenly weirdly anxious. Maybe because he now saw just how far Ari had lugged him up here and looking down was kind of dizzying? Yeah. Yeah, that was probably it. Scared of heights. Yeah.

"Easy there, Feathers," the Persian replied casually. "You have already carried more than your weight up there. No need to add another seventy pounds to your effort. I can climb that pile of rock easily enough and jump towards the landing. But...thank you." Ari watched, too tired to move a bit as she landed on the ground, as the cat easily made her way up and up, jumping here and there. Hell, that wasn't all a bad idea. Her legs were way better than her wings, anyway. Besides, a quick glance outside looked like another big wave was on its way, so she hastily ran up the rubble, though not nearly as gracefully. The last large leap was finished with actually using her wings and soon, she was rejoined with the others.

She passed McChu making weird eyes at Acht to assume the lead, then looked over the group. "All right, well... looks like the others didn't make it. They would have said something by now, and I'm too tired to lug anyone else up here. So... I guess we just keep going up." She craned her neck back, barely able to see more and more flights of stairs into the inky black. Looked like it went on forever. "Guess you're getting your workout today, Fatass."

"Oh fuck you, you stupid dyke," he scoffed, being very careful as to not look down. "You're just upset that Gay Tie ditched you. Maybe he was intimidated because your dick's bigger than his."

Ari barked out a laugh as she turned to lead the way, climbing over a small mound of rubble. "Yeah, probably."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Deus
    Deus
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Deus Mon Oct 19, 2015 4:25 pm

Sky Pillar / Afternoon (Stormy Weather)
    Post 9

Miss Acht responded in turn, her face having broken into a wide but genuine smile. "Ah--uhm--thank you! Thank you so much!" Jed bobs his head down in a vigerous nod in reply. These people were so nice! It was so hard to find anyone who was not a monster, let alone so polite, that it brought a sharp warmth of joy to the puppy's chest. The joy continued to run through his body as she continued speaking. "Jed is also a very nice name, it's simple but cute. I like it." The Growlithe's expression perked up at that point, his tongue lolling out of one side for just a moment before he spoke through the blush forming on his features. "Th-thank you!" No one had ever complimented his name before. Miss Acht was not only nice, but smart, too! Her pretty eyes followed the pup's own gaze as she mused out loud beside him. "Well...I doubt we'll be going back down there...and this whole place is on an island..." Jed shuddered at the thought of returning back to ground level, where he would be swept away so easily by the raging currents if another wave showed up.

Jed was so busy studying the weird markings and colors upon the walls that the voice of Fat Ass caught him off guard. The Growlithe gave a short squeak, whipping around, but rapidly relaxed at seeing it was just the Raichu. He was checking on Miss Acht, causing a shot of embarrassment and loneliness to shoot through the puppy. "Oh, I'll be fine. It stings a little, but nothing unmanageable--I can still move around." No one ever questioned his concern that way.. But I was the first one to be saved by Miss Ari. Stepping down the bitter feelings as one would squash a bug, the dark look in the fire type's eyes was immediately dismissed.

"Like some pussy-ass wave is gonna take you out. Psht! Fuckin' water am I right? Fuckin' bitch-ass bullshit-- HOLY GOD, ARI, GET YOUR FAT ASS UP HERE!" The shout caught Jed off guard, the pup narrowing his eyes painfully for a moment. S-so loud.. But the concern was real. Following Fat Ass to the edge, anxiety churned in his stomach. "M-Miss Ari?" he whimpered softly as, for the first moment, he could not spot her. Fortunately, the colorful feathers caught his dark eyes soon enough and his tense muscles relaxed a hair.

"Move over a bit, yeah?" The call, however, nearly scared Jed out of his skin another time. Eyes wide, he instinctively backed up, rubbing wide paws over the smooth tiles until he was at least a yard away from his past standing point. It was only mid-flight that Jed caught sight of the tan cat, stretching her body as she flew through the air in a graceful arc. His mouth formed a small 'o' in wonderment, keeping the childlike endearment even after she landed and simply sat down. Everyone around here is so cool!! When Ari followed suit quickly afterwards, his tail wagged once more, followed by a short yip of joy.

"All right, well... looks like the others didn't make it." Oh no! Fear shot through the puppy as he suddenly felt a million times more vulnerable. Jed pressed himself against the floor as Ari continued. "They would have said something by now, and I'm too tired to lug anyone else up here. So... I guess we just keep going up."
    "Up?" Jed echoed without thinking. Pulling himself out of the submissive crouch, his eyes slowly trailed upwards a second time. But the more he looked up, the further it seemed to go. "Oh gosh," he murmured. Was he even strong enough to walk it that far?
    There was no time for doubts, though; Ari started the trek and he bounced forward, trailing behind the dinosaur happily.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:22 pm

Sky Pillar| |Afternoon

"That's the Chickie Poo I remember," McChu's voice is much more gentle than she expects, inciting a pleasant raise of brow and soft giggle. The tenderness is short-lived when McChu resumes his usual loud self. "Like some pussy-ass wave is gonna take you out. Psht! Fuckin' water am I right? Fuckin' bitch-ass bullshit-- HOLY GOD, ARI, GET YOUR FAT ASS UP HERE!"

Soon enough, both Archeops and Persian make their way to the others--both leaping up the rubble. The feline is particularly impressive, Acht scuttling out of the way while marveling the sudden burst of power from her hind legs, launching herself forward. Her whole body stretches out mid-air, landing solidly on the ground nearby with her front paws first and hind paws immediately after.

Acht's expression is filled with sheer awe, eyes almost sparkling. I wish I could do that... Her own legs aren't nearly as strong enough to launch her so far, or so elegantly, either. Amidst her fawning, she catches an odd look from the feline--pity? Concern? Acht isn't sure, the expression quickly replacing itself with a smile, and the Aerodactyl responds the same.

Ari also joins them, craning her neck to survey the stairs. "All right, well... looks like the others didn't make it. They would have said something by now, and I'm too tired to lug anyone else up here. So... I guess we just keep going up." It's unfortunate--worry pricking at Acht's stomach at the sudden disappearence of the others--but she supposes it can't be helped.

"Up? Oh gosh." The Growlithe looks upward and, to his defense, those stairs do look endless.

Acht musters another wide smile, beginning to follow the Raichu and Archeops. "I'm sure there'll be plenty places to catch a breather as we head up," she mumbles, glancing above her once again. "If we go at a steady pace...then it shouldn't be too intimidating."

"Oh!" Acht pauses mid-walk, turning towards the Persian. She only just realized that she hasn't introduced herself to the cat--how rude of her! "Um, by the way, my name's Acht--it's very nice to meet you! Your leap from earlier was very impressive!" She exclaims, her usual soft tone accompanying a welcoming grin.

Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Wed Oct 28, 2015 1:25 pm

Raven almost laughed as the larger female decided to follow her up the rubble, realizing for the first time that flying must be exhausting work. She didn't have wings so it never occurred to her that flying types might get tired of their own ability once in a while. And it wasn't like Feathers didn't have the legs to do the job, making the leap easier than the feline herself did. Her landing was definitely heavier, but at least the ledge was stable enough it didn't crumble under the stress.

"All right, well... looks like the others didn't make it. They would have said something by now, and I'm too tired to lug anyone else up here. So... I guess we just keep going up." Raven's ears flattened as she heard Feathers talking about others. There had been more in their group? She felt a little bad that they weren't going to go look for Pokemon they actually knew but were taking her in. Strangers don't normally come before friends, do they?

The pup showed signs of being afraid of the stairs and Raven pitied him a bit, heights not normally as friendly to dogs as they were to cats. As they made their way to follow Feathers she took a peek up the crumbling stairwell and gave a shrug. The stairs were long and the further up you got it looked like the darker it became, but thankfully felines had the ability to see in darkness. If anything was out to get him she could at least tell him it was coming, if not be able to handle it herself.

The Aerodactyl seemed to pause for a moment, making Raven stop in her tracks before she ran into the girl, but was unprepared for the dino to turn around smiling at her. "Um, by the way, my name's Acht--it's very nice to meet you! Your leap from earlier was very impressive!" Raven's startled expression was soon replaced with laughter, shaking her head at her own jumpiness. "Raven," she responded casually, bringing herself to walk alongside the flying type. "And thanks, for the compliment I mean. I have to say your name is...interesting. Don't normally hear names like that. Forgive me if I may not remember it, I do better with nicknames honestly. Nicknames connect with someone's personality better than most names do."

Even as she spoke she was trying to put one together for the mild mannered female next to her. Something sweet would probably work.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Nov 01, 2015 2:15 pm

Post 69||[Both]

"Up? Oh gosh." McChu turned to see the pup looking a little more than intimidated at the climb in front of them, but Chickie Poo was quick to assuage the kid's rampant fear. "I'm sure there'll be plenty places to catch a breather as we head up. If we go at a steady pace...then it shouldn't be too intimidating." McChu allowed a proud grin to crawl across his pudgy face as he continued behind Ari, who was setting a casual pace through the rubble as she recovered from the strain of heavy lifting. It also seemed that she was actually testing the floor as she walked, navigating toward the more secure spots.

"Oh!" Chickie Poo starts, something hitting her suddenly. McChu looked around and then realized she was talking to Toots. "Um, by the way, my name's Acht--it's very nice to meet you! Your leap from earlier was very impressive!"

"Raven," Toots answered readily. "And thanks, for the compliment I mean. I have to say your name is...interesting. Don't normally hear names like that. Forgive me if I may not remember it, I do better with nicknames honestly. Nicknames connect with someone's personality better than most names do."

"Nicknames?" McChu echoed, slowing his own pace to walk in tandem with the other ladies. "I got some fuckin' nicknames. If you're ever in doubt, I'm Fat Ass, this is Chickie Poo, you're Toots, the kid's, well, Kid, and our fearless leader is the ever-elegant Dyke," he finished proudly, to which Ari sniggered and replied with a clawed obscene gesture.

"Careful over here," Ari called as she paused, waiting for the others to catch up. "Doesn't look stable. Just go where the heavier rocks are settled-- the floor's more stable to support them."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Deus
    Deus
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Deus Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:26 pm

Post 10

From behind him, Jed was able to hear Acht calling up to him from where he padded after Ari. "I'm sure there'll be plenty places to catch a breather as we head up." The pup tilted his head back, looking to the fossil Pokemon from over his big, bushy tail. "If we go at a steady pace...then it shouldn't be too intimidating." His expression lifted, a small smile crossing the little guy's face as he barked softly in agreement. The Growlithe's tail wagged gently back and forth but he was content to listen as the others conversed behind them.

"Um, by the way, my name's Acht--it's very nice to meet you! Your leap from earlier was very impressive!" She was talking to the newcomer and Jed could not help but feel his tail wag harder. It sure was a great jump! Maybe he could do that someday, if he were to ever evolve. Gosh. What a day that would be!
    "Raven," the Persian responded easily. Wow, she must have been super cool to be able to speak so calmly around a new group! "And thanks, for the compliment I mean. I have to say your name is...interesting. Don't normally hear names like that. Forgive me if I may not remember it, I do better with nicknames honestly. Nicknames connect with someone's personality better than most names do." Nicknames! Jed's eyes sparkled, what cool nickname could he have??

The pup kept his pace near Ari, his paws falling naturally where her own scaled feet hit the ground, but even as he concentrated following her, he opened his mouth to call out his own name. "Nicknames?" The Raichu beat him to it, though, and it shocked the fire type enough that he half stumbled on a rock. Ohh, hopefully no one saw that!
    Fortunately for him, Fat Ass fell behind, but his words were still easily caught. "I got some fuckin' nicknames. If you're ever in doubt, I'm Fat Ass, this is Chickie Poo, you're Toots, the kid's, well, Kid, and our fearless leader is the ever-elegant Dyke." Jed's ears perked up and he tilted his head, confused. Ari was Dyke? What is Dyke? But Jed himself was Kid? His heart thumped with disappointment. That was so normal.

"Careful over here," Ari said from not far in front of him, catching the pup's attention as his head snapped up with a soft yip. "Doesn't look stable. Just go where the heavier rocks are settled-- the floor's more stable to support them." "Oh! That is very smart." He beamed, being closest to their fearless leader. If he were brave, too, she would have to keep liking him, right? It would be even better if he evolved!
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:54 pm

Sky Pillar| |Afternoon

"Raven." Raven! Acht couldn't help but feel her smile widen in response. So far, everyone had names within two syllables--with easy sounds that weren't too difficult too pronounce--and the Aerodactyl feels a silent gratitude for that fact. It's much easier to remember everyone's names like this! The Persian continues talking, opting to walk alongside her. "And thanks, for the compliment I mean. I have to say your name is...interesting. Don't normally hear names like that. Forgive me if I may not remember it, I do better with nicknames honestly. Nicknames connect with someone's personality better than most names do."

Of course, as expected, at the mention of nicknames McChu almost immediately weighs in. "Nicknames?" His voice chimes, and he too slows down to walk alongside her. "I got some fuckin' nicknames. If you're ever in doubt, I'm Fat Ass, this is Chickie Poo, you're Toots, the kid's, well, Kid, and our fearless leader is the ever-elegant Dyke,"

At 'Chickie Poo,' Acht almost instintively brightens her smile with an accompanying nod. At this point, she responds to Chickie Poo as well as she does to her actual name! She vaguely wonders why McChu comes up with these kinds of nicknames--though at this point she's used to it, it's befitting of his personality.

Acht momentarily stops walking when Ari calls back from a bit more up ahead, warning them of the terrain. "Doesn't look stable. Just go where the heavier rocks are settled-- the floor's more stable to support them."

With a firm nod Acht takes extra caution in where she steps, testing the more dubious areas with a single foot before ambling forward. She takes the extra time from her care to survey the walls a bit more.

"Hey," she calls back, to nobody in particular, "how old do you think this tower is?"
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:55 am

The walk with the Aerodactyl was very companionable, and her smile was sweet and happy, leaving the Persian with only one name coming to mind as Sparkles suddenly interrupted her train of thought. "Nicknames?" Raven paused mid-step to turn and look at the haughty Raichu as he came up beside them, resuming her gait to match the waddling rodent. "I got some fuckin' nicknames. If you're ever in doubt, I'm Fat Ass, this is Chickie Poo, you're Toots, the kid's, well, Kid, and our fearless leader is the ever-elegant Dyke," Raven's face split into a huge grin as Sparkles referred to her as Toots and had to stop herself from laughing. It was too fun. Her enthusiasm for the silly name made her steps feel lighter and her tail began to curl and sway playfully along with her new bouncy stride. And while Fat Ass was fine for him too, she preferred Sparkles.

The small pup ahead seemed to trip as he hurried to keep up with Feathers and when she noticed his embarrassment decided against asking him if he was okay. Better to let the kid think no one saw, save a little face. Choosing instead to distract from it by resuming her playful banter with McChu and the subject of nicknames. "Chickie Poo is all well and good, but sounds more like a girlfriend's name to me," she teased lightly, keeping in mind Acht's smile as Sparkles called her by the name. "I think I'll just call you Daisy. Sweet and pretty, looks delicate but probably a lot hardier than appearances show. So yeah, you're Daisy." She smiled cheerfully at Acht before breaking off to let the pair to their privacy, catching up to Feathers quickly as she was warning them about the floor's stability.

"Oh! That is very smart." Came a happy sound from the pup, Raven astonished for a moment as she realized it was the first time she heard him really speak. A little ashamed at herself for the error she wondered for a moment if the pup had actually said much of anything since Sparkles led her back to the group. Other than a few murmurs she hadn't caught much, the kid was pretty quiet. Shy maybe? Raven smiled as the pup looked at Ari in awe, a beaming grin on his face, and quickly decided on a name for him too. "Come on, Champ," she called out to the Growlithe. "You're light enough that I can show you how to hop rocks. Wanna try?"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:47 pm

Post 70||[Both]

"Chickie Poo is all well and good, but sounds more like a girlfriend's name to me," McChu nearly stumbled at the comment, his pudgy face flushing. The FUCK she say?! He stared at her incredulously, completely and utterly gobsmacked. "I think I'll just call you Daisy. Sweet and pretty, looks delicate but probably a lot hardier than appearances show. So yeah, you're Daisy."

"What is your major malfunction, Toots?" McChu nattered, shaking his head as he watched the Persian go towards the pup. "She classier than that!" But it was for naught. Toots was already preoccupied with the Kid, and Chickie Poo had wandered off to the side. McChu watched as Ari snorted and laughed, exclaiming, "Guys, this rock looks like a dick!" Though absolutely hilarious, he wasn't sure he wanted to gawk at it. Toots' comment still had him flushed and Ari would definitely poke her stupid nose into his business, and frankly, he didn't want to give her more ammo.

"Hey," Chickie Poo called as she stared at one of the walls, attracting the fat rat's attention. "how old do you think this tower is?" Blinking, he waddled toward her, ignoring the possibility of Raven poking fun, in a bid to see just what had provoked a question like that. Sure enough, as he drew closer, he could see something all over the walls. Weird. "Old, Chickie Poo," he answered as he kept his eyes on the walls. "Super fucking old. I think. I mean, look at this place. No fuckin' plague did this. Goddammit--What the fuck is that?" he asked, squinting through the dark to see the weird shapes. "Is that... are they drawings?"

Ari, who had been busy laughing at the rock dick, finally made her way over, miffed. "I have been making cock jokes for five minutes straight and you dumbasses didn't even LOOK. The fuck are you looking at?" She turned her head to the massive mural on the wall, blinking in confusion. "Well, that's the weirdest graffiti I've ever fucking seen. Who the fuck would draw something like that?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Nov 21, 2015 2:09 am

Sky Pillar| |Afternoon

"Chickie Poo is all well and good, but sounds more like a girlfriend's name to me." Acht needs to stop and blink in surprise. Girlfriend?! The Aerodactyl seems flustered, though still attentively listening to Raven's words. "I think I'll just call you Daisy. Sweet and pretty, looks delicate but probably a lot hardier than appearances show. So yeah, you're Daisy."

Oh! "D...aisy," she repeats it with interest, imagining herself responding to it. She has to admit--it's a pretty name! Though McChu voices his disagreement, Acht simply mirrors the cheery smile of the feline and hums with delight. "Daisy's a cute name! I like it!" Well-intentioned too--Acht never expected someone to call her pretty before!

Eventually, McChu waddles closer to answer her question--joining her at observing the walls. "Old, Chickie Poo," he responds while she cranes her neck closer, making out...markings? "Super fucking old. I think. I mean, look at this place. No fuckin' plague did this. Goddammit--What the fuck is that? Is that... are they drawings?"

Acht didn't think it would be anything so grand--she only saw a fraction of it through the dim light--but once her eyes catch sight of the intricate lines she looks up. Taking a single step back, her neck twists as she takes in the majesty of the design; intricate lines and fine details painted onto the old crumbling walls of the pillar.

Sometime during her gawking, Ari had joined the duo. "Well, that's the weirdest graffiti I've ever fucking seen. Who the fuck would draw something like that?"

The Aerodactyl squints, trying to define the shapes in her sight. It's difficult--the foreign style and odd figures not only hard to see in the dim light, but confusing to look at. "What is it, even?" She frowns a little, raising a brow. "I can't even...tell what's going on in this picture..."
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:58 am

Letting Sparkles comments about her chosen nickname for Daisy roll off her back, Raven was about to show Champ how to use his smaller size to his advantage on climbing when Ari stopped dead in her tracks and turned on the two still lingering in the back. "I have been making cock jokes for five minutes straight and you dumbasses didn't even LOOK. The fuck are you looking at?" The Persian stifled a snicker, mind playing out several dirty endings to that question, as she followed Feathers back to where the others were staring. "Well, that's the weirdest graffiti I've ever fucking seen. Who the fuck would draw something like that?"

"What is it, even?" Daisy asked, fully concentrated on the wall. "I can't even...tell what's going on in this picture..." Raven stepped closer and through the dirt and dust could make out some of the strange symbols on the walls. "It's a mural," she blurted out randomly, remembering Pokemon from back home describing similar drawings around Agate and a few caves in the desert. "They normally tell a story, or part of one, but I couldn't tell you what any of this one means. Looks really old, too. I doubt anyone still alive would know." She sighed at how less than helpful she was being, but at least it was an answer to one of the questions.

Last edited by Phoenix on Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Nov 30, 2015 1:11 pm

Post 71||[Both]

"What is it, even?" Chickie Poo asked, staring up at the wall with the rest of the group. "I can't even...tell what's going on in this picture..." McChu's eyes followed the strange lines around the wall, but couldn't fathom what it made all together. Was it writing? Was it a giant cock? Was it a grocery list? For a moment, everyone stood in awed silence up at the ancient relic, unsure of what it could be.

"It's a mural," Toots blurted suddenly, almost startling the plump rat. "They normally tell a story, or part of one, but I couldn't tell you what any of this one means. Looks really old, too. I doubt anyone still alive would know."

"It kinda looks like a Pokemon," Ari suggested, tilting her head a little to the side. "Like, that's its head up there and those weird things to the side are arms and big hands with big claws? I dunno. It could also be tits, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part." McChu snickered under his breath a little, trying to find the picture Ari found in the lines before him.

"Well, whatever it is, it must not have been THAT important. Dusty, sun-bleached in spots from the look of it, and no one to guard it? If the place weren't so remote, I guarantee you even if this thing isn't a giant penis all on its own, it certainly would be were it closer to the city. You wouldn't be able to see the lowest five floors from all the tags." He waved it off as he started forward again, eager to move. "At least it's something nice to look at besides piles of bodies."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Deus
    Deus
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Deus Sat Dec 05, 2015 9:26 pm

Post 11

The last thing Jed expected was the cat, Raven, to acknowledge him but she smiled and quickly decided, "Come on, Champ," and earning a sharp but not bad look fro the fire type. His dark eyes quickly lit up. Champ!! It was as if he had been deemed with the most special and highest title in all the land. It did not even matter that he had barely just met the cat, pride swelled within him and Jed lengthened his stride by puffing out his fluffy chest. I'm Champ!
    "You're light enough that I can show you how to hop rocks," the Persian continued, somehow still being interested in the quiet canine despite his lacking any blatantly interesting qualities. "Wanna try?" His ears shot up, soaking up the attention with bliss. Jed allowed his smile to show, nodding quickly to the cat. Maybe I could be cool, too, someday!

"What is it, even?" Catching up to the rest of the group, it was only then that the fire type looked up, catching the seemingly random splashes of color ad shapes above them. "Whoa..." he breathed.
    "I can't even...tell what's going on in this picture..." There was silence after Acht's words as everyone each tried to coprehend the art in their own unique perspective.

"It's a mural," Raven finally said. Jed craned his neck back to glance at her, blinking once, before turning back to the wall."They normally tell a story, or part of one, but I couldn't tell you what any of this one means. Looks really old, too. I doubt anyone still alive would know."

He was content to listen to the older Pokemon discuss it, speculating even if they were wrong."It kinda looks like a Pokemon. Like, that's its head up there and those weird things to the side are arms and big hands with big claws? I dunno. It could also be tits, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part." The Growlithe tilted his head to the right before sharply turning it to the left. He couldn't see it.

"Well, whatever it is, it must not have been THAT important. Dusty, sun-bleached in spots from the look of it, and no one to guard it? If the place weren't so remote, I guarantee you even if this thing isn't a giant penis all on its own, it certainly would be were it closer to the city. You wouldn't be able to see the lowest five floors from all the tags." While the point was true, it saddened the pup. "Maybe it was so important, everyone knew not to mess with it so it was kept safe!"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:39 am

Sky Pillar| |Afternoon

Acht's head instinctively cranes towards the feline beside her when Raven responds to her question. "It's a mural. They normally tell a story, or part of one, but I couldn't tell you what any of this one means. Looks really old, too. I doubt anyone still alive would know."

With the briefest of nods, Acht continues her awe-filled stare at the masterpiece. "A mural..." she echoes with a wistful sigh. Something from a long, long time ago--like her! The Aerodactyl can't help the tugging nostalgia in her stomach.

"It kinda looks like a Pokemon. Like, that's its head up there and those weird things to the side are arms and big hands with big claws? I dunno. It could also be tits, but that might just be wishful thinking on my part." Ari mentions her own thoughts, causing Acht to perk up.

"Oh--huh!!" Acht exclaims, eyes widening in a mixture of surprise and excitement. "I kinda see it! The Pokemon, I mean. Looks kinda like a--a Nidoking? Tyrannitar? With those huge claws and kinda spikey looking tail...but neither of those are from Hoenn, so..."

"Well, whatever it is, it must not have been THAT important. Dusty, sun-bleached in spots from the look of it, and no one to guard it? If the place weren't so remote, I guarantee you even if this thing isn't a giant penis all on its own, it certainly would be were it closer to the city. You wouldn't be able to see the lowest five floors from all the tags." McChu has a point, and Acht does a slow nod of acknowledgement.

The little fire-type contests the Raichu's words, however. "Maybe it was so important, everyone knew not to mess with it so it was kept safe!"

"So important that they would make it in a tower on an island in the middle of the ocean...now I'm really curious, what they were thinking back then."

She takes a single step away from the mural, looking around. "I guess there's really not much point trying to decipher something from thousands of years ago right now, huh?" She does a slight laugh. "Wonder if we'll find anymore on our way up, though. It is a nice sight."
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Fri Dec 11, 2015 1:02 pm

Raven let out a small chuckle as Sparkles gave an overly annoyed way of moving everyone along. She shrugged nonchalantly, stepping back from the large wall print to look back towards the stairs. "Maybe it was so important, everyone knew not to mess with it so it was kept safe!" Raven heard Champ's soft voice and gave the pup a warm smile, even though his face was still turned towards the drawing and likely couldn't see. He was a good kid. Much better behaved than most of the runts she knew back in Pyrite. The Persian's smile started to falter as she thought of home.

After everything she had gone through, especially after Royce, Rose, and Jack, she didn't feel like the same street cat she had been when she left the dust town. Her new outlook on the world wasn't nearly so sharp and sarcastic, and even the Bitch Queen didn't seem so bad in her mind. Would she even survive in Pyrite now? If she ever got back, that is. "I guess there's really not much point trying to decipher something from thousands of years ago right now, huh?" Daisy's light, airy laugh broke the Persian of her musings. "Wonder if we'll find anymore on our way up, though. It is a nice sight." Offering a small laugh in return Raven began to make her way back towards the stairs. "We won't know unless we go up," she replied happily. "Let's say we go find out."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:41 am

Post 72||[Both]

Sky Pillar||Late Afternoon||(Stormy Weather)

The Kid brought up an interesting point as they all stood and stared at the colossal drawing, though McChu himself had already started away from it. "Maybe it was so important, everyone knew not to mess with it so it was kept safe!" McChu tilted his head as he considered the thought, mulling it around as his eyes went back to the thing, only turning slightly to better face the others.

"So important that they would make it in a tower on an island in the middle of the ocean...now I'm really curious, what they were thinking back then." Chickie Poo supplied. Out of the sweet Aerodactyl's mouth, it sounded more plausible, but once more, the Raichu dismissed the idea. "I guess there's really not much point trying to decipher something from thousands of years ago right now, huh?" McChu couldn't help but agree, even as she gave out a small laugh in the meantime. "Wonder if we'll find anymore on our way up, though. It is a nice sight."

"We won't know unless we go up," Toots offered, eager to move as well. Ari grinned at the suggestion and hopped away from her spot on the ledge. "Let's say we go find out."

"Abso-fuckin'-lutely!" Ari chirped, excited to keep going. "I really do wanna see if there's more. Weird-ass humans and their weird-ass things they do. At least it's something to look forward to!" She hopped through the path she'd found before, pausing to wait for the others.

As McChu toddled along after her, he felt his stomach rumble and his eyes widened with realization. Sure, he had a few berries, but... how much food would these guys need to keep going? How long before things were going to get ugly? It wasn't like they could find some spare bushes-- they were all the way up in the tower. The same went for other plants or fish or anything edible, really. He paused as he looked up into the abyssal gloom above them. Nothing up there but dust, dirt and Undead, likely.

Anxious, he quickly made his way to Ari, tugging on her feathers a bit. "So, how long do you think this trip is gonna take us?" he asked under his breath, causing the Archeops to frown. Why the fuck was he whispering?

"Long enough for me to finish banging your mom," Ari replied with a scoff. At McChu's angry scowl staring back at her, she rolled her eyes and shrugged. "How the fuck do I know? It's not like I've climbed this tower before."

"Just... we may need to think about rationing food and water... is all," the Raichu replied in an even lower voice, glancing back at the others. "Not like we have a water-type to just make us water. And we're all predators here--"

"--Almost," Ari corrected, poking McChu's belly, to which the plump rat's eyes shot up to her with nothing but pure rage and anger.

"I will destroy you," McChu growled in a very serious manner, but Ari let it roll off her back with a laugh.

"Oh, please. Humans built this. It can't be THAT big. We'll be fine-- chill out!"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Deus
    Deus
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Deus Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:39 pm

( oooooh, we are so sorry!! skip us this round. we will have Jed interact next time, we promise!! if Silverishness is ok with it, then we can have Jed hear the conversation (dog hearing!) and brood over that. and if you wish it remain a secret, he will bounce up afterwards instead, no problem!! )
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Wed Dec 30, 2015 6:46 am

Sky Pillar/Late Afternoon ((Stormy Weather))

Raven was pleased that Feathers shared her elation for climbing the mystery tower, following the hopping bird's path with ease. She kept a careful watch on Champ to see if he needed any help, keeping her pace after Feathers and Sparkles so she could backtrack if needed without hindering anyone. It was only a few minutes in before Sparkles already started complaining about the trip. "So, how long do you think this trip is gonna take us?" Raven let out a fake sigh of annoyance at the question, smirking as the two leads began squabbling once again. They began to talk lower so Raven stopped paying attention until Feathers started laughing at something the portly Raichu said. "Oh, please. Humans built this. It can't be THAT big. We'll be fine-- chill out!"

Raven couldn't help but try and warn Ari against that kind of logic especially when a massive tower stood in Orre thanks to humans. "Actually...the one back home is at least 100 floors high. Maybe ancient humans couldn't have built one that high since they had to walk the whole way but still, they can build pretty stupidly large buildings when they want to. Just saying." She really hoped they weren't about to walk something as high as Realgam Tower because that would really suck.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Jan 03, 2016 7:24 am

Post 73||[Both]

Sky Pillar||Evening||(Stormy Weather)

McChu smacked Ari's stupid wing as she laughed off his concerns again, drawing Toots' attention. "Actually...the one back home is at least 100 floors high. Maybe ancient humans couldn't have built one that high since they had to walk the whole way but still, they can build pretty stupidly large buildings when they want to. Just saying." His face fell a little at the daunting description-- 100 fucking floors?! Why in God's name would those stupid bastards need so much goddamn space?!

But once more, annoyingly enough, Ari shrugged off logic and concern. That was starting to get really annoying. "I really doubt this thing is capable of killing us just from the climb alone." She continued forward a few steps before stopping to look up at the dark abyss above them. "We're all pretty capable here. Besides, I'm more worried about whether or not there's infected roaming around. I'd hate to actually fight on this wobby-ass floor." She turned to McChu and the others and shrugged again. "Either way, the only way forward is up, regardless of whether or not we have enough food for picnics. So quit your bitching and hope for the best, Fatass. It's all we can do."

It wasn't but a moment after that that McChu froze, his eyes widening and going to the floor. It was shaking. "Shit-- EVERYONE RUN!" He took no time in darting forward, surprisingly fast for such a girthy pokemon, as the ground began to give way. Ari turned and darted as well, following McChu and easily catching up to him. Bit by bit, the incomplete floor broke off as they ran, beginning at the point of their entry and following the group. There was a safe point against the wall, supported by the pillars where Ari and McChu skidded to a halt, beckoning everyone to their spot.

The Kid wasn't so lucky. Clumsily, he fell behind early, tripping over the larger bits of debris out of fear and panic. "He's not going to make it--!" Ari spoke, darting out to head back onto the collapsing pillar. She flapped her tired wings and was easily airborne, but it was too late and she was too far out. Jed dropped with the floor, his terrified scream barely audible over the sound of collapsing rock. It soon cut short as the floor hit the Pillar's base. Ari could only flap in the air and watch in silent horror as the plucky little pup's blood oozed out from beneath the pale stone. He was gone.

[[Harb for Jed taken care of.]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:24 am

Sky Pillar| |Late Afternoon

With the anticipation of finding more ancient murals the further up they went, Acht marches forward lightheartedly. Though she hadn't a clue what any of them meant, they're still quite the sight! Perhaps they depict a story, she thinks, and the curiosity to see what they'll find at the top fuels her further.

"Oh, please. Humans built this. It can't be THAT big. We'll be fine-- chill out!" The Archeop's laugh finally catches the Aerodactyl's attention, causing her to angle her head to overhear the conversation. Raven remarks about how humans can easily make 'stupidly large buildings.' Are they worried about the climb? "I really doubt this thing is capable of killing us just from the climb alone. We're all pretty capable here. Besides, I'm more worried about whether or not there's infected roaming around. I'd hate to actually fight on this wobby-ass floor."

Ah right—the floor. Acht noticed instability in a few places already, and some of those cracks on the ground seem like a disaster waiting to happen. "If there's infected, I think they'd all be flying-types or like...Pokemon who can levitate. It's hard to imagine an undead lurking around here without falling through this floor," she mumbles with furrowed brows, taking a brief moment to further survey the area around them.

Suddenly, without prerequisite, Acht could feel tremors beneath her. With a confused squawk-screech and stumble, she scrambles—following McChu's voice as he shouts. "Shit-- EVERYONE RUN!"

"Wh-What's going on?!" Acht blurts out as she tries to follow the others as fast as she could, forcing her legs to carry her faster and away from the crumbling flooring. With luck, she manages to make it to the safe area that Ari and McChu stands by, but as she turns around she catches sight of an orange pelt too far behind. "JED!!"

She can feel the heat drain from her skin as Ari darts out to attempt a rescue. "He's not going to make it--!" He doesn't—and as the remaining floor finished it's descent, she could hear the canine's scream.

When all becomes quiet, Acht can barely see the red growing beneath debris beneath them. Her breath hitches, exhaling as a violent shudder from her lungs. "Oh Arceus—" she chokes, both tattered wings attempting to cover her eyes. "Jed..."

Her mumble is barely audible over her attempts not to cry. "...Jed...Jed..." She can't stand to see that pool of blood anymore. The sweet puffball of a fire dog.

"...I'm sorry..."
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:25 am

Sky Pillar/Evening ((Stormy Weather))

After Feathers appeared unfazed by Raven's warning that the tower could be larger than they possibly thought, much to Sparkles' chagrin, she merely shrugged and made to follow the dino-bird as she journeyed up. The Persian stayed close to Champ as she helped him and guided him on how to jump the gaps in the floor, teaching the kid how to get more power in his jumps so he could get across without much assistance. She stayed just a little ahead of him so she could test any suspicious tiles beforehand but it seemed at some point one of them set off a chain reaction. Raven's sensitive paw pads picked up the vibrations easily, giving her advanced warning when a section of floor was about to fall out from under her just as Sparkles shouted his warning. She nimbly moved across the floor and was about to turn and call for Champ when she was quickly pushed aside by the force of Feather's darting past her. "He's not going to make it--!" Raven felt her heart stop.

It was like time slowed to a crawl. Champs paws tried to run on air as the floor beneath him cracked and fell away in pieces, leaving him hanging without any footing. Feathers' wings beat heavily as she tried to reach for the pup but wasn't faster than gravity, the force pulling the floor and the Growlithe with it down to the earth. Raven could see through the gaps his desperate attempts to reach for the dino despite the distance and the look of pure fear on his face as he realized he was about to hit the bottom. And he did. The Persian shut her eyes tightly the instant she saw his head meet the stone, refusing to watch his body absorb the impact and break even before the rest of the crumbling level landed atop him. She still refused to open her eyes as Daisy cried and Feathers hovered above him. She couldn't, not when it was her fault he fell.

Tears began to bubble and spill through her clenched lids, her mouth pulled back in a desperate grimace as she attempted to stop herself from crying out. He was just a pup, a kid. He didn't deserve any of this. Not the Epidemic, not his grisly fate, and nothing that happened in between. And Raven knew she would have to carry his death for the rest of her life.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:43 pm

Sky Pillar|Evening

{1)
    {Post Count Restarted}

For the Furfrou, the storm was a literal Hell on Earth. The thunderclaps were deafening to his sensitive canine ears; each time one sounded, he emitted a deep, agonized groan. The pounding rain felt like bullets on his already aching muscles. 'Oh, how I'd give anything--but my dignity--to be somewhere cozy and dry! How I wish I could rest these beautiful paws!' He fantasized about curling up beside a warm fireplace in a posh mansion, where his bed was made of pure red satin and adorning it was his name, embroidered in yellow thread--

As if on cue, the headwind before him began to whistle and twist into a maddening gale. Lancelot couldn't stifle a gasp as he was crudely jerked from his daydream. The sheer force of the wind caused him to skid backward; his claws made troughs in the dirt as he tried to regain his grip. His drooping ears flopped around like helpless flags in a hurricane, slapping droplets of water into his already soaked face. "GAH!" he cried out in frustration. "Oh, how I despise the rain! Imagine the mats this will cause!"

Lancelot always complained, however, this time it was warranted. He had traveled for months on end without so much as a restful night's sleep. His depression and guilt had made a morbid symbiosis; one that kept him up at night. Words could not describe how petrified he'd be if he were to close his eyes and that Alakazam would be standing there, beckoning him forward with a gnarled finger. "You're next," the demon would say, before decapitating him and leaving his corpse to rot. "But would I, Lancelot, even deserve a proper burial? How cowardly I am. Maybe if I learned how to fight, I could avenge poor, sweet, innocent Spot." He felt a lump in his throat as he thought of the name.

His reminiscing ceased as a tall silhouette met his frantic gaze. His eyes gave off a relieved cerise glint. It was stagnant despite the high winds that assailed him, and would definitely make a good temporary shelter.

As he fought his way forward, he noticed the ground beneath his paws was curiously moist and upturned as if it had been tampered with something other than rain. He yelped as he realized the roar around him wasn't just the wind--it was water. Waves, even. As of right now they were mild, but he could tell it was just the eye of the storm. As he looked out into the distance, he saw the water churn. Frozen in fear, he rolled his eyes downward. It was up to his ankles.

With a caterwaul, he made a mad dash to the pillar, leaping over jagged rocks in his path. He glanced over his shoulder to see the water level rising at an alarming rate.

He burst into the entrance, clambering up the dilapidated stairs as fast as his paws could carry him. Down below, he heard the water slosh against the thick walls. He panted with exhaustion. A few seconds later, and he would have drowned. And although he wouldn't mind, he still believed his face was pretty enough to be shared at least one last time.

As he ventured higher up the strange building, he admired the sheer mystery of it. He shook the water out of his damp fur, crying out in disgust due to the puddles his feet had left. Then, he continued his exploration of his new surroundings with a cautious eye.

Instead of undead, he was met with a pleasant surprise. He acknowledged the carvings on the wall with a nod. "My, my, I would like to say I have an eye for art. How elegant are these drawings. If only I had the talent, well-"
    Suddenly, the ground began to quiver, and he fell to the ground in shock. "Earthquake?!" As the floor shifted, he heard the sound of shattering stone. He covered his eyes with his paws, ignoring the irksome fact that they were still wet. His heart hammered in his chest.

"He's not going to make it--!" Lancelot knew that tone of voice. It was a cry of desperation; it was the final plea to the Gods above to produce a miracle. And, as Lancelot regained his footing and the rumbles died out, he decided to follow the source of the noise.

Somebody didn't make it.

Somebody didn't make it.

His heart was heavy as he approached the astonished, grieving group. He was stonefaced as he glanced at the mangled remains of what was probably their friend, crushed into a pulp by a fallen pillar. As it was impolite to simply burst into the throng, he coughed to alert his presence.

Usually, he would be wearing a facade to those he had just met, but today was different. He was tired of wearing a mask. He had seen death, and so had they. They were already on the same wavelength, and there was already a uniform pain between them. The impulse of his old ways told him to be insensitive and comment on how he could have saved the day if he were there. But, in truth, he wasn't the Great and Powerful Lancelot, nor was he a savior. But as of right now, he was a survivor in this dreary world, and that had to count for something.

"My deepest sympathies for your departed friend," he stated, lowering his head in silent respect.

[[OOC; sorry this post is kinda rushed, guys. So excited to be part of this team!]]

Last edited by Mantis on Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot the Tsunami lol)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Jan 29, 2016 4:52 pm

Post 74||[Both]

Sky Pillar||Night||(Stormy Weather)

"...Jed...Jed..." There was a tense, horrible silence, cut only by Acht's weeping, in the air as they all stared in disbelief at the floor below, the dust settling over the small splash of macabre color among the pale limestone. Ari could only hang in the air, the movement of her arms the only action she could take in her unbelieving stupor. He was gone. Just... just gone. Ari's earlier dismissal of the tower's dangers cut into her like a knife. Well. There was her karma returning.

"...I'm sorry..." McChu went to the grieving Aerodactyl, placing a nubby paw on her wing in sympathy. He wasn't good with grief; never had been. Not even when his trainer had died; he had only widened the rift between he and his other teammates by being an ass. But though he had had no interest in keeping tabs with his old teammates, he didn't want to do that to Chickie Poo. So, he kept his fat trap shut.

Ari returned to the platform the others were on and looked to the Persian, her eyes shut tight with tears leaking. Her mind clicked that she had been hopping around with the kid; maybe she felt responsible as well. Frowning and nudging the cat a bit, she cleared her throat to attempt to dispel the lump that had taken residence there. "It's not on you," she said quietly. "It just happened. It was quick and... that's all we really could have asked for."

McChu soon spotted something moving, however, and quickly put himself between it and Chickie Poo. The silhouette was quadrupedal, but the plump Raichu didn't have to wait for long to see what it was. A fluffy white dog he'd never seen before. Blinking, he watched carefully as it seemed to bow to them. "My deepest sympathies for your departed friend." He seemed genuine enough, but McChu felt the need to protect Chickie Poo and the others for whatever reason and the offered sympathy didn't sit right with him.

"Yeah? And who the fuck would you be, Mr. Punctual?" he growled. Someone showing up right when a major disaster happened to off one of their own? That was fishy as shit.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:10 pm

Sky Pillar/Night ((Stormy Weather))

"It's not on you,"

Those words startled the mourning feline as she felt the weight of her guilt beginning to crush her. How? How could it not have been her fault when she was the one guiding him, showing him how and where to jump? She knew the little Growlithe wasn't going to be as nimble at it as one of her kind would be but canines were still excellent jumpers. She should have been able to get him out of the way in time. "It just happened. It was quick and... that's all we really could have asked for." Raven appreciated the thought, but she knew Feathers was wrong. The little pup was dead because she failed. Hell Feathers might still have been carrying him if Raven hadn't distracted the group with her untimely arrival, and they would be half way up the tower safe and sound.

"My deepest sympathies for your departed friend." This voice was new, and the monotone sympathy struck a pang of anger in the Persian. Who was this guy to show up and flaunt his life right after another just lost theirs? Who was he to act superior by apologizing about someone he didn't even know? Raven had to bite her tongue and remind herself that she too was a stranger to this group, barely knowing them for a scant few hours, but the feeling remained just the same. And it seemed Sparkles was of a similar opinion with his own less than courteous response. "Yeah? And who the fuck would you be, Mr. Punctual?" Raven's face hardened as she eyed the strange dog, not entirely sure what to call it other than some rather nasty names running through her head. She would wait, then, and let the Raichu vent his anger for her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:10 pm