Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Silverishness
Kaze
Abysswalker
Deus
Duma
renegade
10 posters

(ACE) The SKY Team

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The SKY Team - Page 8 Empty Re: (ACE) The SKY Team

Post by Silverishness Mon Mar 27, 2017 10:17 am

Post 101||[Both]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sky Pillar||Late Afternoon||(Rain)

"Fiiiiiiine. Hold your biscuits hot damn." The shadows quickly withdrew, stabbing Ari and McChu's eyes with the deceptively intense light that filtered in through the cracked brick. She snarled against it, squinting a bit until her eyes adjusted. Before her stood -well... floated, she guessed, was more accurate- a pokemon she'd never seen before. Little... tree stump. "Happy now precious? Or are you going to aim more pointless death threats at a ghost?" Naive little shit. Fading out of existence was still a "death", even for a ghost. She'd love to show the little fucker exactly how dead a ghost could get.

"Got a mouth on you for such a pipsqueak dontcha?"

"I aim to please."

"You've got a f-funny definition of 'please,'" squeaked the poor little shit under McChu's fat ass, but a quick survey of their group showed them something far more alarming. She whirled back to the stump, snarling.

"Our group was twice this size. Where are the dogs and the Aerodactyl?" At the mention of Chickie Poo, McChu jumped to his feet, relieving the poor Riolu. He hadn't heard her since her scream, and now she was gone? His entire form crackled with electricity, but he stayed his anger long enough to look at the edge, where he couldn't see or smell any sort of body or blood. Whirling on the two newcomers, tears formed as his heart pounded in his ears.

"What happened to her? I heard Chickie Poo scream! What'd you do with her?!"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Thu Mar 30, 2017 10:27 am

Sky Pillar | Late Afternoon ((Rain))
    R-84 / N - 11

"You've got a f-funny definition of 'please,'" came a strangled response from across the room. What, the kid never heard of sarcasm? "Hey don't go blaming your problems on me I'm not the one sitting on you. All I did was my job." Raven snorted. "Your 'job' huh? And what exactly is your job Twiggy?"

"Duh, I'm a ghost? My job is to scare dumb asses like you and keep them out of my territory. I'm usually pretty good at it too but you guys had to go and break the rules by shooting off sparks. I want to keep my home not burn it the fuck down."

Raven shrugged and sat down, still keeping her foot planted firmly on the top of Nyx's stump to keep her from floating away. She looked around as her eyes adjusted to the light but before she even really got her barrings Feathers was already pissed. "Our group was twice this size. Where are the dogs and the Aerodactyl?" Wait..what?

"They're missing?" Raven's paw began to slip and Nyx took full advantage, wrenching herself free from the feline's weight and hovering up high where she hoped they couldn't get her just as the fat rat charged over to her. "What happened to her? I heard Chickie Poo scream! What'd you do with her?!"

"I didn't do anything to her you fat psycho! I'm the one who was screaming, your 'Chickie Poo' wandered off as soon as you got up here. So back off!"
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:53 am

Sky Pillar | Late Afternoon | 28

"Hey don't go blaming your problems on me I'm not the one sitting on you. All I did was my job." Job?  What?

"Your 'job' huh? And what exactly is your job Twiggy?"

"Duh, I'm a ghost? My job is to scare dumb asses like you and keep them out of my territory. I'm usually pretty good at it too but you guys had to go and break the rules by shooting off sparks. I want to keep my home not burn it the fuck down."

She's been living here too?  Where?

"Our group was twice this size. Where are the dogs and the Aerodactyl?"

Twice this size?  How do that many people disappear that quickly!?  As soon as the question flashes across his mind, the pressure is relieved as the Raichu leaps up and rushes over, Felix scrambling to his feet and back over to hopefully, where the stairs are. He glances over at the group and- there. A teeny little tree stump is in the air and still rising fast. That's the ghost?

THe Raichu whirls back around, angry tears in his eyes as he shouts at them both. "What happened to her? I heard Chickie Poo scream! What'd you do with her?!"

"I didn't do anything to her you fat psycho! I'm the one who was screaming, your 'Chickie Poo' wandered off as soon as you got up here. So back off!"

"I didn't do anything e-either! I already told you what happened; I heard screaming and decided to stop being a scaredy cat and came downstairs to see if I could help!" His back hit a wall. Nope. Not the stairs. Oh no and the Raichu probably won't believe him. "I'm twelve! What do you think I can do against a whole bunch of grownups!?"

Hopefully the others in the group were actually grownups. Iron bands of terror squeeze his chest and his eyes feel hot and oh no there's the tears. "I don't wanna hurt anyone! I've been alone for- for years and then people showed up and the-they were- someone was h-hurting them and I thought I could help and maybe make friends I just wa-wanted..."

The voice trails off as tears overtake him.

oh, captain, let's make a deal
    where we both say the things that we both really feel
    i feel scared and i'm starting to sink
    and i'll only sink deeper the deeper i think

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed May 03, 2017 3:33 pm

((Because my luck is atrocious and I refuse to change how I reply, my post got eaten again. To the ghost's indignant defense, McChu calls bullshit. "No fuckin' way! I heard her, loud and clear, and she doesn't sound like a squeaky screen door, you little snot-nosed shit!"

When tiny baby cakes Felix speaks, Ari takes a deep sigh. "Ok. Ok, no crying. So... you just... you both just... live here. Your... job... is to be a massive twit, gotcha. And you, little guy? How'd you end up here?"

Eat a dick, site.))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Tue May 09, 2017 7:07 am

R-85 / N - 12

"No fuckin' way! I heard her, loud and clear, and she doesn't sound like a squeaky screen door, you little snot-nosed shit!"

Squeaky screen door?! Nyx glared down at the portly thunder rat as the insult grated on her last nerve. Fine. He wanted proof? She could handle that. "Don't get mad at me just because my voice is higher than your dick chasing after a flying rock. I'm not the one who lost her, that was all you buddy." Her face was split into a malicious grin as she perfectly mimicked dear 'Chickie Poo's' voice once more just waiting for the reaction on his face.

Her grin fell a little when the small dog boy started to cry and she watched him carefully unsure what to do with a crying child. Usually when the children started to cry back home they ran off to their parents, she never had to deal with one having nowhere to go before. "Ok. Ok, no crying. So... you just... you both just... live here. Your... job... is to be a massive twit, gotcha. And you, little guy? How'd you end up here?"

Nyx ignored the rat and floated across the ceiling until she was over the little boy and watched his interaction with the fossil bird with fascination. They were strangers, but she was being nice to him. Why?

Raven kept glancing to the ghost but made her way over to the small Riolu and sat down next to him, tail curling around and letting the end lightly tap on the floor. She waited for Ari to ask her question before adding her own encouragements to help calm the poor kid down. "It's okay kiddo, no one here is gonna hurt you. And neither of us will let McChu again I promise. I'm sorry he sat on you kiddo. I bet that didn't feel good. You okay?"
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Tue May 16, 2017 11:08 pm

Sky Pillar | Late Afternoon | 29

He cowers a bit when the bird speaks, struggling to reign in his sobs. "Ok. Ok, no crying. So... you just... you both just... live here."

He hiccups, swallowing. Taking his face from his shaking hands to answer, he watches with no small amount of fear as the cat actually approaches him, cowering again against the wall as she stops next to him. But to his surprise, she merely sits there, tail tip tapping against the floor."Your... job... is to be a massive twit, gotcha. And you, little guy? How'd you end up here?"

He opens his mouth to answer and closes it again when the cat speaks."It's okay kiddo, no one here is gonna hurt you. And neither of us will let McChu again I promise." The tension leaked out of his shoulders and his body, leaving him wrung out. She wasn't mad. The other lady didn't sound all that mad, either. They even apologized. "I'm sorry he sat on you kiddo. I bet that didn't feel good. You okay?"

"I g-got separated f-from my uncle. I th-thought staying somewhere nearby would be smart? Cause adults always tell you, if you get lost, to stay put so they can find you again, only if I stayed put exactly where I was, they'd eat me. S-so I found here and I thought I could stay until he found me." He wipes his face with a sniffle. It hurt a lot more than he would've guessed, actually, but he'd already been a baby once by crying. He shouldn't complain again, especially since it was over with and no one was mad. "A-and I'm ok-kay. It hurt a little but I'm fine now, thank you ma'am."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]||[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]19 Badges[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    little fairy

Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue May 23, 2017 7:42 pm

Post 102||[Both]

Sky Pillar||Late Afternoon||(Rain)

"Don't get mad at me just because my voice is higher than your dick chasing after a flying rock. I'm not the one who lost her, that was all you buddy."

McChu's face slackened in utter shock, unable to think of any quip, any at all, to shoot back at that stupid malicious grin the little shit-eating ghost was sporting. If... If that was... then... Then where...?

Unable to focus on the other crying pup, McChu backed away and padded to the edge of the floor in a desperate bid to try and see some glimpse of Acht. Had she fallen? Had she simply run back the way they'd come? But why would she have done that? It didn't make sense... nothing made sense! McChu clenched his little paws into fists, his teeth grinding as tears fell from his eyes. First the little guy and now Chickie Poo?

He couldn't face the others right now. Especially not that ghost. He just... had to get himself together...

"It's okay kiddo, no one here is gonna hurt you. And neither of us will let McChu again I promise." Oh fuck you, Toots, McChu snapped in his mind, his back to the group. "I'm sorry he sat on you kiddo. I bet that didn't feel good. You okay?"

"I g-got separated f-from my uncle. I th-thought staying somewhere nearby would be smart? Cause adults always tell you, if you get lost, to stay put so they can find you again, only if I stayed put exactly where I was, they'd eat me. S-so I found here and I thought I could stay until he found me." He wiped his face, slowly recovering from his small traumatic episode. Thank God. Ari sighed as the little guy continued. "A-and I'm ok-kay. It hurt a little but I'm fine now, thank you ma'am."

"Well now that that's all fuckin' settled, we can take a fuckin' breather. Maybe all the missing assholes already went ahead." Ari huffed and plopped on the ground, looking around. "So either of you know this floor well? Anywhere the others could have wandered off to when it was dark?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:58 pm

R-86 / N - 13

Nyx felt a little bad as the lard ass’s face twisted into one of anguish and he started to cry. That wasn’t the usual fear response she was used to. Why was he crying? His friend was missing sure but she wasn’t dead. She kept high above in the ceiling but continued to watch the portly rodent, trying to figure out how such a combative guy broke down so easy. Sure she was a brat but crying?

"I g-got separated f-from my uncle. I th-thought staying somewhere nearby would be smart? Cause adults always tell you, if you get lost, to stay put so they can find you again, only if I stayed put exactly where I was, they'd eat me. S-so I found here and I thought I could stay until he found me." Raven’s face fell hearing the kid’s sad story and she tried to offer him a soft smile as he dried his tears. "A-and I'm ok-kay. It hurt a little but I'm fine now, thank you ma'am." She delicately tapped her tail against him and her smile became a little less difficult to maintain. “Don’t mention it kid. Just let me know if you need a piggy back ride or something kay?”

"Well now that that's all fuckin' settled, we can take a fuckin' breather. Maybe all the missing assholes already went ahead." Raven chuckled as Ari dropped like a sack of potatoes onto the floor. "So either of you know this floor well? Anywhere the others could have wandered off to when it was dark?" Nyx looked down at the feathered dino as she asked and simply shrugged her tiny shadow arms. “It’s been my home for a few months but uh, what you see is all there is. Lots of broken rocks and crumbling walls. Only way out is up or down take your pick.”
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Mon Jun 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Sky Pillar | Late Afternoon | 30

The cat lady taps her tail against him and he smiles as he scrubs the last of his tears away. “Don’t mention it kid. Just let me know if you need a piggy back ride or something kay?”

"Th-thank you." She's nice. Really nice. Some of the tension leaks from his shoulders. He's safe, completely and truly. At least, where these people are concerned. If there are other things out there, that can't be accounted for, but...

These people seem nice enough. They won't hurt him.

"Well now that that's all fuckin' settled, we can take a fuckin' breather. Maybe all the missing assholes already went ahead." The dinosaur lady drops to the floor as the little Riolu glances back up the stairs. He doesn't sense any auras up there... "So either of you know this floor well? Anywhere the others could have wandered off to when it was dark?"

“It’s been my home for a few months but uh, what you see is all there is. Lots of broken rocks and crumbling walls. Only way out is up or down take your pick.”

"W-well, maybe they backed up into the stairs in all the darkness and confusion and ran up them? I don't sense any auras though, so..." Felix gives her an apologetic look. "Maybe they ran really far up? Or down, but I don't sense anything that way either." He should still be able to sense them up or down, whichever, regardless how far they went. But- maybe? Maybe there's a problem with his aura sight? He has to hope.

little fairy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:47 am