Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Silverishness
Kaze
Abysswalker
Deus
Duma
renegade
10 posters

(ACE) The SKY Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The SKY Team - Page 5 Empty Re: (ACE) The SKY Team

Post by Min Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:06 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sky Pillar| |Late Night

As much as she tried to ignore the voices behind her, Acht couldn't help but still keep tabs as she silently hoped they would all settle down. Worst case scenario they'd all break out into a physical fight—something that the Aerodactyl desperately wanted to avoid, especially in their current setting. Dark, clammy surroundings, unstable footing, crumbling flooring, debris littered everywhere...Arceus knows what would happen if they started attacking each other in this derelict tower.

"We should probably stop for the night, then. Get some rest. I can barely see, myself," Ari replied, and Acht was grateful for the mention of rest. All her limbs felt so heavy—it was a wonder they hadn't fallen off yet. She watched as the Archeops craned her neck back to glance at the trio behind them. "Ugh, but I don't want to fucking bother with... that."

Acht gave a slow nod. "I'm worried..." she mumbled and casted her concerned expression towards the others. Was there anything she could do...?

She had hoped that Raven's sharp response was enough to tell Lancelot to stop—that enough was enough—but when she heard the first few words from the canine's mouth she felt the blood drain from her face. Why was he still going? "I would give an affirmative reply, however, I can't help but notice the scar you have and the slump in your walk. Has to mean someone hurt you somewhere. You couldn't have been this hard-hearted forever. We all have weak moments, so don't judge me for mine."

"You make me think of someone special, cat, so I'm glad you're the death of me."

Oh, what the hell. Acht blinked and squinted in confusion at the Furfrou's reply—what exactly was his motivation? Did he really want to die? If yes—then what was the point, of him going the lengths he did to end up on this island and attempt to integrate himself with their group? McChu's statements reflected her own thoughts, and she rose a brow in tandem with his words. "Hey, now, don't make this sappy, there, Blowjob, it's already sticky with you around. She's laying into you and you what, go all Joan of Arc? That's fucking weird. And creepy. Stop it."

At the same time, she also casted a brief, still-very-confused but also very worried look at the Archeops standing beside her. This was only the start of things—the tip of the iceberg...
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:53 am

Sky Pillar | Late Night ((Stormy Weather))

"I would give an affirmative reply, however, I can't help but notice the scar you have and the slump in your walk. Has to mean someone hurt you somewhere. You couldn't have been this hard-hearted forever. We all have weak moments, so don't judge me for mine." Did he just-? Of course someone had hurt her before, she was a wild Persian on the streets of Pyrite! Everything tried to hurt her at some point, but what put her on top was that she was stronger than them. Queen B was the only one who ever stood on even ground with Raven, though even the feline had to admit it seemed more like Queenie had the advantage more often than not. "It's not a matter of hard-hearted, Jizzy. I've lived my whole life as a fighter and I bear the scars proudly because they mean I am standing and they are not. You think my eye is bad? You should see the other guys. Most of them are missing limbs, courtesy of yours truly."

"You make me think of someone special, cat, so I'm glad you're the death of me." Wait...what? Raven was deeply unsettled by the rather strange statement and backed off a bit, suddenly nervous at the idea this guy had a death wish he wanted her to grant. "Hey, now, don't make this sappy, there, Blowjob," McChu's voice broke the growing tension and the Classy Cat couldn't have been happier. "It's already sticky with you around. She's laying into you and you what, go all Joan of Arc? That's fucking weird. And creepy. Stop it." Raven felt herself nodding along slowly to the irritated electric types words. "What the hell is wrong with you anyway?"
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:52 pm

SKY PILLAR|LATE NIGHT
    {9}|{1}

"Ahhh, shiiiit." The Glaceon stretched his forepaws in front of him with an unbridled yawn. Smacking his lips together to alleviate the after-nap cottonmouth, he grudgingly rose to his feet. The sound of pummeling rain droned in the background as he sauntered around the room he had claimed as his shelter. He had arrived at the tower before the storm had kindled, and he had been dwelling there since. It was the closest thing to loving something Ibiza had come in a long time. Being a lone wolf had allowed him to lead his own pack, so to speak--and with his own established morals, it was paradise. To hope the epidemic would last forever was a morbid thought indeed, but it was one th--

CRASH!!!

"Oh, come off it..." grumbled Ibiza, whipping his head around. His eyes narrowed in the direction of the impact. Someone was here. Again. He couldn't catch a break, could he? Irritation fueled his momentum as he made his way towards the scene.

But before he scaled down the final flight of stairs, he hunkered down, reducing his movements to a lowly slink. If someone was down here, they sure as hell weren't getting a good look at him. He ensured the steps concealed him for the time being, and eavesdropped while pondering how to initiate his arrival.

However, Lancelot was not taking things with the same diligence.

"It's not a matter of hard-hearted, Jizzy. I've lived my whole life as a fighter and I bear the scars proudly because they mean I am standing and they are not. You think my eye is bad? You should see the other guys. Most of them are missing limbs, courtesy of yours truly." The Furfrou kept his eyes affixed to the ground, pressing his tongue to the inside of his cheek. Yet another horrendous nickname, this one more dastardly than the last. A little voice inside him told him that he deserved it. He certainly did. His emotions confused himself--how it must have confounded the rest of them. His speculation was proved by McChu's jibe, "Hey, now, don't make this sappy, there, Blowjob. It's already sticky with you around. She's laying into you and you what, go all Joan of Arc? That's fucking weird. And creepy. Stop it."

"What the hell is wrong with you anyway?"

Ibiza quirked a brow; the eavesdropping had led him to believe that there was a punching bag in the group. What had led to their argument? What made the so-called 'Jizzy' such a nuisance? Ever so slowly, Ibiza crept into the throng of the group with an icy consideration. Whatever the case, they were in his territory and he wanted them to vacate the premises.

Due to his eyes wandering anywhere but towards those who persecuted him, Lancelot noticed him first. The Furfrou was actually grateful for the distraction. Hopefully the newcomer could bury the tension of the latest interaction. "Halt!" he cried, his bravado a shaky ruse, "Do you intend to harm us?" Ibiza noted that the Furfrou's eyes were drinking in his features, and he lowered his head, allowing his locks to obscure his face. How familiar the Glaceon appeared...but Lancelot couldn't place a paw on it.

"Oh, what a fuckin' time to be alive, eh?" barked the Glaceon, his expression blank despite the acid in his tone. "I can practically taste the 'pretty boy' reeking off of you. Thought I'd never see the day."

Lancelot recoiled in astonishment. The stranger had guts--and was, undoubtedly, as bad as the group he had found himself in. What had he gotten himself into?

[[OOC; sorry for the late and extremely rushed post. by the way, the crash Ibiza heard was of the falling pillar that crushed the Growlithe.]]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:41 am

Post 81||[Both]

Sky Pillar||Late Night||(Stormy Weather)

"I'm worried..."

Ari turned back to face the saddened Aerodactyl and felt a twinge of guilt for allowing her own apathy discard the others' safety. Heaving a heavy sigh, she accepted the fact that this dispute wasn't going to solve itself in the least and began to trudge over to the others while McChu only fanned the flames. Fucking rat.

"What the hell is wrong with you anyway?"

Seemed Blowjob had no comeback to that, instead mulling over their reactions and completely avoiding any of their accusing stares. Typical. He didn't have any fancy words or any way to condescend to them, so instead, he chose silence. It infuriated the pudgy rat, as he was thirsty for more ammo to fling back in the pompous ass' face. But suddenly, the white cur's body alerted and his posture straightened. "Halt!" he cried out, causing McChu to turn in the same direction as Blowjob, "Do you intend to harm us?" Both Ari and McChu spotted a bright pelt in the thick shadows, and on further inspection, it belonged to a Glaceon. Weird pokemon for such a tropical climate.

"Oh, what a fuckin' time to be alive, eh?" While Ari quirked a brow at the venom dripping from his words, McChu felt nothing but delight. Oh, this guy was gonna be fun. He could tell already. "I can practically taste the 'pretty boy' reeking off of you. Thought I'd never see the day."

"You wouldn't happen to be the mystery man Blowjob here was telling us about earlier, would you?" the plump rat called to the stranger. "Because if you would, that would be fucking GREAT."

"Dude, we're super tired," Ari added on, her voice deadpan. "If you wanna fight, come over here and let's get it over with. If not, shut up and come over here anyway so we can stop yelling."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:09 pm

Sky Pillar| |Late Night

Acht followed the Archeops as she slowly trudged back towards the others, quietly peeking around the fellow fossil Pokemon to catch quick glimpses of the tension. Raven had just asked what the hell was wrong with the Furfrou, which Acht wanted to know as well—though probably with gentler words—and she anticipated a response before the canine's sudden exclamation broke her thoughts.

"Halt! Do you intend to harm us?" Lancelot's booming cry made Acht's head immediately follow his line of sight, spotting a pale, blueish pelt slinking nearby. A water-type...maybe? Most water-types are varying shades of blue—no surprise there—but what she could make out of it's figure and head reminded her of an Eevee. An Eeveelution? But it definitely isn't a Vaporeon—she doesn't see the signature head fins and neck frills that they have...

Acht was painfully unprepared for newcomer's caustic, dripping tone. "Oh, what a fuckin' time to be alive, eh?" At his bark, the Aerodactyl couldn't help but cringe. More trouble? "I can practically taste the 'pretty boy' reeking off of you. Thought I'd never see the day."

Although McChu responded by inquiring about the foreigner's relationship to Lancelot, Acht breathed a grateful sigh as Ari voiced similar thoughts to her. "Dude, we're super tired. If you wanna fight, come over here and let's get it over with. If not, shut up and come over here anyway so we can stop yelling."

Acht nodded almost sagely in agreement, finally stepping a few feet out from behind Ari. She craned her neck in an attempt to get a better look at the stranger—or at least have a better guess at what he was. It was at this point that she began to regret not learning more about the other regions, save Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn.

Tactfully, she inched closer to McChu to whisper to him. "McChu," she mumbled, sounding like a mixture of embarrassment and and reluctance, "What...species are they?"
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:18 pm

For a guy that loved to talk so much he sure was taking his sweet time with coming up with an answer to her rather simple question. Raven stared at Lancelot but he refused to meet her gaze, eyes traveling all around the room so long as they didn't fall on her or McChu, so when he suddenly called out she was not prepared for it. "Halt!" The sudden bark made Raven's ears ring and she let out a small hiss, fur standing on end as she silently demanded an explanation with her glare. "Do you intend to harm us?"

"Wait, what?" She had first thought the demand to stop had been towards her, which had pissed her off because she hadn't even done anything yet. But when McChu also turned to look the Persian felt her own gaze follow suit. "Oh, what a fuckin' time to be alive, eh?" A sleek, shining blue fox creeped his way out of the shadows, staring down Jizzy the whole time he spoke. "I can practically taste the 'pretty boy' reeking off of you. Thought I'd never see the day." Who the heck- Where did he come from?

"You wouldn't happen to be the mystery man Blowjob here was telling us about earlier, would you? Because if you would, that would be fucking GREAT." Raven couldn't stifle the giggle that erupted from Sparkles' enthusiasm, her face contorting to try and keep herself from smiling despite the chuckles bubbling in her chest. Thankfully Feathers helped break her fit using her own dry personality to kill the mood. "Dude, we're super tired. If you wanna fight, come over here and let's get it over with. If not, shut up and come over here anyway so we can stop yelling."

Daisy came closer and whispered something to McChu, but Raven was more focused on the Archeops for once. She looked like she was ready to backhand the next one to make a comment if only to make the headache go away. Maybe it was time to play it a little closer to the chest. "How long have you been lurking here, creepy?" She hadn't scented any pokemon further up before now but she had been distracted by the infuriating Furfrou behind her, so it seemed the only question she had left to ask before he decided whether or not he wanted to face off against a gang of bigger Pokemon.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sun May 01, 2016 8:10 pm

SKY PILLAR|LATE NIGHT
    {10}|{2}

"You wouldn't happen to be the mystery man Blowjob here was telling us about earlier, would you? Because if you would, that would be fucking GREAT."

Ibiza narrowed his navy eyes into derisive slits, his tail flicking in contempt. The little Furfrou prick looked like he was on the up and up. Judging by the look of sheer, dumb disbelief crossing his face, and the fact just moments before he was giving Ibiza a scrutinizing eye...well, he may have been talking about Ibiza himself. I've been classified as a mystery man before. Fuck my life. Before Ibiza could open his mouth to deny the claim, Lancelot wildly interjected.

"No, no 'mystery man' here!" Ibiza relaxed. "For he is a Glaceon! In my time as a riveting Show Dog, I have learned of many types of Pokemon! And these are Ice types!" He pranced over towards the Pokemon in question, glaringly aware of the disdainful eyes on him. However, Lancelot was grateful for the strangers timely arrival-in any case, he could use him as a distraction to save his own skin. He just had to safely play around with reactions and see what course of action was best for him to take. So far, fighting back just ignited an uproar, while laying low still initiated harmful, yet non-physical, snark. Either way, Lancelot was recieving the brute end of things, so he was confused, his emotions a haphazard rollercoaster and his focus practically nonexistant.

He prodded at Ibiza like a sculpture exhibit. "Ice types cannot swim, therefore, there is no plausible way for him to give me a ride. There is also no theoretical--"

"Did I give you permission to touch me?" chided the Glaceon, swiftly rising to his paws and shaking Lancelot off like a flea.

"Dude, we're super tired. If you wanna fight, come over here and let's get it over with. If not, shut up and come over here anyway so we can stop yelling." From his distance, Ibiza acknowledged that the fossil Pokemon was whispering something urgently to the Raichu. Unlike Lancelot, he wasn't the least bit curious as to the context of the conversation.

"How long have you been lurking here, creepy?"

"Not long. I'll explain in due time." As he made his way towards the group, Ibiza's tail, (on purpose or not, Lancelot wasn't sure), struck Lancelot on the muzzle, making him produce a small whine. This shell-shocked him, and he now stood stagnant, his eyes distant as he watched Ibiza's introduction unfold. He wasn't sure what to feel, what to do, because it was all wrong...His only hope was for Ibiza to be villianous, and him come up as a hero.

Like that would happen.

His face void of any expression, Ibiza began in a cold, even tone, "Hey now, I don't want to fight. I mean, I do, but not against you all. I don't have a bone to pick with you yet. Barring one of you," Ibiza paused to glare over his shoulder at the Furfrou, of whom chose to remain silent despite the retorts clawing at his brain. Ibiza acknowledged that he was still absentmindedly rubbing his nose from the whiplash, and the smallest of half-grins crept up his lips. As he did so, his ears perked up slightly--allowing Lancelot to catch a glimpse of the dark blue bolt over his left eye.

The Furfrou's own ears perked in astonishment. It couldn't be, could it? Peculiar markings, bright, wintery colors...no, it had to be!

The shiny Glaceon had already turned around and began mingling with the group. "I've been living here for a while, but I prefer to be alone. I know you cannot at the moment, due to the storm--but I would like to ask you to leave as soon as safely possible. Until then, the little accomodations I have are extended to you. Unless you're a righteous prick...I'm sure you know who I'm referen-"

"Excuse me for interupting, but I'd like to inform you of something," nosed Lancelot, inviting himself into the conversation. Ibiza gave an irritated huff, ignoring the canine.

"Anyways, you're free to stay as long as you need, I j--"

"I know you--"

"-AND-" cried Ibiza, desperately increasing the volume of his voice to drown out the Furfrou's spiel. He knew what was coming. It had happened so many times before. He held his breath and braced himself for the Furfrou's interjection.

"-YOU'RE IBIZA, right? Forgive me if the pronunciation is incorrect. You were a special guest at one of the shows I had won once, don't you recall?" The Furfrou extended his arm to pat his back like old friends, but Ibiza snarled before he made contact, "come any closer and you'll draw back a ruddy stump." He pulled himself closer to the wide-eyed Furfrou's ear, hissing, "I swear on your own fuckin' grave, you say anything else you know about me, I'll slit your throat like a Magikarp. Is that understood?" Lancelot merely quivered, a slow, shaky nod his only response. Satisfied, Ibiza withdrew, turning back towards the throng, his slouch deeper than before.

"Before I am interrupted again, let me give you the condensed form. Stay as long as you need, or so desire, but I do expect you to leave at some point."

As he watched everything transpire, Lancelot couldn't help but admire the silver-tongued character. He had something Lancelot had lost long ago--courage. And it seemed to Lancelot that the only bravery he had ever had was when he was prancing around with a glamorous haircut and an equally dapper costume. But Ibiza...he was naturally stunning. Lancelot felt a feverish blush crawl up his neck at the thought. But why was Ibiza concealing his beauty behind those drooping ears of his? Where did his confidence come from? Stumped, Lancelot sat upon his haunches. Hopefully, later on, he would get a chance to talk to the Glaceon alone. That way, he wouldn't have to size himself up for anyone. The last Lancelot remembered of him, he was bubbly, friendly, and content. Had that all been a ruse?

(No, no. That was real. We were both in the prime of our lives then. Happiness was ours. Now, it seems like I'm not the only one who fell from grace.) Somehow, the thought made Lancelot feel a little better, at least, temporarily.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon May 02, 2016 7:51 am

Post 82||[Both]

Ari was obviously exhausted and really done with the world, but though McChu felt fatigued, he couldn't deny that what was unfolding before them was at the very least entertaining. But he truly gained a burst of energy when he heard a small, soft voice call to him in a hushed whisper. "McChu," Chickie Poo began and the Raichu immediately turned to his name, a smile on his face. "What...species are they?"

"That white and blue fox guy is a Glaceon," he explained, not even thinking of the possibility of shoehorning in a crude joke or two. "You know the other Eevees like Jolteon and Flareon and shit? Yeah, Glaceon's part of that giant evolutionary tree. Like Blowjob said, Glaceon's an Ice type."

"How long have you been lurking here, creepy?"

McChu directed his attention back at the conversation at hand when Toots' made her very reasonable inquiry to the newcomer. Though the guy obviously had beef with Blowjob -seriously, who didn't at this point- he seemed easy enough with the rest of them. Which was good, since if things started getting nasty, he had a type advantage over Dyke and Chickie Poo. And whatever Divine presence above help that sorry sap if he attacked Chickie Poo. "Not long. I'll explain in due time." He left Blowjob's vicinity, slapping the dog in the face with his long, flat tail, and McChu couldn't help but allow a grin to form on his pudgy face. He had a feeling he was gonna like this guy.

Ari didn't seem as amused -damn, she really must be tired- as he approached them, her expression stale and impatient. "Hey now, I don't want to fight. I mean, I do, but not against you all. I don't have a bone to pick with you yet. Barring one of you," The Glaceon not-so-subtly glanced over his shoulder at Blowjob, who was still rubbing his nose from the tail slap. McChu scoffed; it was a tail slap. It couldn't have hurt, like, at all. "I've been living here for a while, but I prefer to be alone. I know you cannot at the moment, due to the storm--but I would like to ask you to leave as soon as safely possible. Until then, the little accommodations I have are extended to you. Unless you're a righteous prick...I'm sure you know who I'm referen-"

"Excuse me for interrupting, but I'd like to inform you of something," Both McChu and Ari's brows rose at the intrusion. Just who the hell did Blowjob think he was, fucking around with the Glaceon that was currently inviting them to stay for the night?

"I know you--"

"-AND-"

Ari's glare narrowed as Blowjob refused to let the Glaceon speak. This guy was about to offer them shelter and he could not just shut the fuck up. That wasn't fucking flying. "-YOU'RE IBIZA, right? Forgive me if the pronunciation is incorrect. You were a special guest at one of the shows I had won once, don't you recall?"

"Come any closer and you'll draw back a ruddy stump." The plucky Glaceon pulled himself closer to the Furfrou's ear, and though Ari only picked up some of the words, McChu's fantastic hearing caught it all. "I swear on your own fuckin' grave, you say anything else you know about me, I'll slit your throat like a Magikarp. Is that understood?" Ooo.... THE PLOT THICKENS. Was this guy a show-boating aristocrat like Blowjob? Since the guy was a shiny, it made sense.

"Before I am interrupted again, let me give you the condensed form. Stay as long as you need, or so desire, but I do expect you to leave at some point."

The Archeops sighed a heavy breath of relief and stepped forward. "Thanks. We were marooned by the storm, so we're climbing it and hoping to come out above it at the top. We won't stay in your hair for long-- thanks for your help. But you--" Almost immediately, her tone changed as she turned to address Blowjob, her feathers ruffling a bit as she bared her teeth at him. "If we come across someone that's offering us shelter, Dipshit, I don't care if you know them -I don't care if they're your goddamn CLONES- you DON'T PISS THEM OFF." She shoved her dangerous face into his, her feathers poofed out to intimidate him. "Next time you pull this shit, I'll heave you over the side myself. Are we clear on that, or do you need to suck someone off in order to actually comprehend new information?"

McChu smiled at the Glaceon, too happy about the drama around him and offered a stubby hand. "Good to meet ya, Buddy. I'm Fatass and that wonderful ray of sunshine and sparkles is Dyke. Or Ari, if you prefer real names."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri May 06, 2016 12:12 pm

Sky Pillar| |Late Night

Acht felt a brief wave of comfort when McChu answered her question. "That white and blue fox guy is a Glaceon. You know the other Eevees like Jolteon and Flareon and shit? Yeah, Glaceon's part of that giant evolutionary tree. Like Blowjob said, Glaceon's an Ice type." Ah! At least she was on the right track—so the stranger is an eeveelution.

"How long have you been lurking here, creepy?" Raven's remark also caused Acht to turn her head back to the ice-type. She brought up a fair point—were they followed this whole time? Regardless, a short whine resonated from Lancelot when the Glaceon's tail slapped his face. She almost felt bad for the Furfrou. Almost.

"Hey now, I don't want to fight. I mean, I do, but not against you all. I don't have a bone to pick with you yet. Barring one of you," At least the Glaceon wasn't an active threat—Acht could feel her worries ebb. He seemed courteous enough. "I've been living here for a while, but I prefer to be alone. I know you cannot at the moment, due to the storm--but I would like to ask you to leave as soon as safely possible. Until then, the little accommodations I have are extended to you. Unless you're a righteous prick...I'm sure you know who I'm referen-"

"Excuse me for interrupting, but I'd like to inform you of something," Lancelot interjected and Acht glanced over. Inform him of something?

"Anyways, you're free to stay as long as you need, I j--" the Glaceon ignored him and continued on.

"I know you--"

"-AND-"

"-YOU'RE IBIZA, right? Forgive me if the pronunciation is incorrect. You were a special guest at one of the shows I had won once, don't you recall?"

Oh, well. This was certainly getting complicated.

Acht could barely hear, if at all, what the Glaceon—Ibiza?—whispered into Lancelot's ear, but whatever he said was clearly of threat to the canine. The Furfrou was shaking, and at this point she kinda did feel bad for him. The poor dog's just getting obstacle after obstacle thrown at him. In a few minutes even Ari bared her teeth at him, though for valid reason. "If we come across someone that's offering us shelter, Dipshit, I don't care if you know them -I don't care if they're your goddamn CLONES- you DON'T PISS THEM OFF. Next time you pull this shit, I'll heave you over the side myself. Are we clear on that, or do you need to suck someone off in order to actually comprehend new information?"

Meanwhile, McChu was already introducing himself to the Glaceon, and with a little hesitation, Acht skittered over. She still nervously wrung her wing-hands, but she still tried to beam as friendly of a smile as she could. After all, anyone who was willing to help was better than no one at all! "H-Hi! I'm Acht—though I'm usually referred to be nicknames by everyone, like Chickie-poo—" she felt a tinge of embarrassment as she said that, "—and Daisy."
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Fri May 20, 2016 8:46 am

Creepy was a hoot. After Jizzy worked so hard to introduce his typing to Daisy the guy went and tail slapped him before strutting off, leaving the hound in a whimpering mess at the 'assault'. "I've been living here for a while, but I prefer to be alone. I know you cannot at the moment, due to the storm--but I would like to ask you to leave as soon as safely possible. Until then, the little accommodations I have are extended to you. Unless you're a righteous prick...I'm sure you know who I'm referen-"

"Excuse me for interrupting, but I'd like to inform you of something," Oh this was going to be good. Raven slunk over to McChu and sat with him to watch what was surely to be a great spectacle.

"I know you--"

"-AND-"

"-YOU'RE IBIZA, right? Forgive me if the pronunciation is incorrect. You were a special guest at one of the shows I had won once, don't you recall?"

Raven just blinked at what Jizzy obviously assumed was supposed to be some sort of starteling realization. "Um, what the hell is an Ibiza?" she asked aloud, the question more rhetorical than anything else. Though if she got an answer then that was great too. Was that word/name/title/whatever-the-fuck-it-was supposed to mean something?

Finally it seemed Feathers had enough of all the sass in this room, her level of done just rolling off of her in waves. "Thanks. We were marooned by the storm, so we're climbing it and hoping to come out above it at the top. We won't stay in your hair for long-- thanks for your help. But you--" If looks could kill Jizzy would be in a cold storage room right about now. "If we come across someone that's offering us shelter, Dipshit, I don't care if you know them -I don't care if they're your goddamn CLONES- you DON'T PISS THEM OFF." When she fronted him, all puffy and angry, Raven let out the laughter she had been holding back. While she was new to the group herself it seemed even she had better standing than the mutt, which considering what kind of group dynamic she was used to it was a nice relief.

"Next time you pull this shit, I'll heave you over the side myself. Are we clear on that, or do you need to suck someone off in order to actually comprehend new information?" Hear, hear!

With Jizzy put firmly in his place Sparkles went on with the introductions, happily greeting the ice type who had already proven more agreeable than the froofy dog. Even Daisy was more polite, smiling and blushing as she introduced herself. Raven sat proudly and lazily curled her tail along the floor, smiling at the Glaceon. "The name's Raven. Nice to meet you, Creepy."
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Fri May 20, 2016 6:14 pm

SKY PILLAR|LATE NIGHT
    {11)|{3}
    "Thanks. We were marooned by the storm, so we're climbing it and hoping to come out above it at the top. We won't stay in your hair for long-- thanks for your help."

"No problem," Ibiza responded coolly.

"But you--" her tone shifted into something more scornful, her feathers flaring behind her as she ranted. Lancelot worried his bottom lip as she approached, shrinking down as if to seep into the ground. "If we come across someone that's offering us shelter, Dipshit, I don't care if you know them -I don't care if they're your goddamn CLONES- you DON'T PISS THEM OFF. Next time you pull this shit, I'll heave you over the side myself. Are we clear on that, or do you need to suck someone off in order to actually comprehend new information?" Lancelot once again chose silence over his other options. He gulped and stared into the cold eyes drilling into him. "I comprehend fully," he finally stated, slinking back towards the outer rim of the troupe. His eyes became fixated to the floor to obscure the fact that they were glassy. Out of his corner periphrael, he noticed that Ibiza remained stonefaced throughout the entire outburst.

"Good to meet ya, Buddy. I'm Fatass and that wonderful ray of sunshine and sparkles is Dyke. Or Ari, if you prefer real names." Ibiza turned his head towards the Raichu and sharply inhaled through his nose, offering a half-smirk at the off-color nicknames. He gave a fleeting glance towards the paw the Raichu offered, but instead of taking it, he looked McChu in the eye and gave a curt nod. "Charmed. Fatass and Dyke, I can get on board with that," he flashed a toothy grin towards the Archeops. He liked that spunky girl already. He liked them all, actually. They were practically exhibiting their weaknesses, Ibiza didn't even have to lift a paw to do that for them. The only punching bag he needed currently was the Furfrou. With nothing more to hide, he eased the strain on his drooping ears, allowing them to lift ever so slightly. The bolt over his left eye was more prominent now.

Lancelot was bug-eyed, not only from the lingering sting of Ari's sharp words, but of the pure unadultered awe of being in the prescence of a celebrity he had long forgotten existed. "I'm Lancelot," he murmured quietly, choosing his words carefully. It was like tiptoeing through a communication minefield.

The Aerodactyl, despite her intimidating size, was practically scuttering over like a frightened Rattata; Ibiza couldn't detect whether it was due to caution or fear. Nevertheless, his face remained expressionless as she stammered, "H-Hi! I'm Acht—though I'm usually referred to be nicknames by everyone, like Chickie-poo and Daisy." Ibiza felt as if the nicknames she had been bestowed didn't sit too comfortably with her (due to her absentmindedly wringing her hands), so he gave a terse, "Acht," in response.

Then the Persian sauntered over, and he turned to her with as welcoming as a posture as he could muster. She sat on her haunches, her tail elegantly  curling beneath her. "The name's Raven. Nice to meet you, Creepy." Ibiza nodded in the Persian's direction, repeating her name--"Raven," to show that he understood, the smallest of half-smirks creeping up his face.

It was there something shifted. The Furfrou who wanted nothing more than to be seen just wanted to disappear, and the Glaceon who wanted to disappear started enjoying company again.

But they were more similar than they thought.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue May 24, 2016 12:18 pm

Post 83||[Both]

"Charmed. Fatass and Dyke, I can get on board with that," McChu couldn't help but returned the offered smirk, happy to find another apathetic and snarky kindred spirit. Yeah, he could see this new guy being a good fit with them all. Hopefully nothing else happened to make any more of their group get killed so that they could keep this nice little family vibe. Ari was the tired dad, Chickie Poo was the hot mom, McChu was the creepy deadbeat uncle, Toots was his hooker and Blowjob was... uh... the newest roommate? God knew. Oh yeah, other people were talking. "I'm Lancelot," Blowjob offered in a quiet voice, Ari's scolding having more than done its job.

It was soon Chickie Poo's turn to introduce herself. She approached cautiously, wringing her hands as her anxiety began to flare. "H-Hi! I'm Acht—though I'm usually referred to be nicknames by everyone, like Chickie-poo and Daisy." McChu smirked at the nickname he had coined for her back in Fortree, pride swelling. It broadened even more as yet another newcomer declined from using it; it only made it more and more special for McChu. "Acht," Ibiza -he really needed to find a nickname that matched- repeated.

Next was Toots. "The name's Raven. Nice to meet you, Creepy." Huh. Creepy. That could work. Wasn't nearly as insulting as McChu generally sought, but it would do for now until he found one that really spoke to him. "Raven."

"Right. So now that everyone knows everyone else, I say we get some fucking rest. Because fuck today." The Archeops almost stomped to a sturdy place on the floor, then moved some stones around as she bedded down in the middle of them. "Good fucking night."

McChu chuckled. "Best oblige. Don't piss her off further," he mused as he followed, using her rump as a pillow. "Anyone feeling energetic enough to take watch? 'Cuz I'm not."

[[Timeskip next round~]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Fri May 27, 2016 2:18 pm

After the introductions where finished the Archeops leading them haggardly stomped over to a more substantial section of floor and shoved the debris around, huffing to herself. "Right. So now that everyone knows everyone else, I say we get some fucking rest. Because fuck today." Raven chuckled and slunk her way around the squabbling males towards where Feathers made her nest and watched Sparkles used her as a pillow. "Best oblige. Don't piss her off further."

"Anyone feeling energetic enough to take watch? 'Cuz I'm not." Even in the low light of the tower Raven could see perfectly well, thanks to her feline biology, and she knew that made her a good candidate for taking the darkest part of the night. "I'll do it," she said confidently. "Someone can take over when there is more light, but for now I'm the best suited to spot anything lurking in the dark."

Her decision made she climbed atop a toppled piece of wall and settled down, legs tucked under her chest in a ready stance yet relaxed enough to give her some rest. From this vantage she could see the entire room and be able to put herself between the group and anything that approached them. "Get some sleep, I'll wake whoever wants to go next when it is time."
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sun May 29, 2016 7:14 am

SKY PILLAR|LATE NIGHT
    12|4

The moon was an ominous silver medallion in the sky, beckoning its star children to rise once again. Its glorious rays filtered between the cracks of the mighty tower, bathing an alert Ibiza in its milky carress.

The Glaceon mused on Ravens' attentiveness. With the rest of the group sleeping soundly (and the main responsibility of keeping watch belonging to the feline) Ibiza had time to himself. It was tranquil, the only sound the heavy drone of rainfall. But after being idle for a while, his limbs were beginning to ache and his stomach was rumbling enough to rival the thunder outside. He had to stretch his legs. The wind outside wailed, begging for his attention, but he allowed it to simply become background noise as he rose to his paws. He studied the snoozing Pokemon behind him for a moment--they'd be fine if he took a brisk walk, and he'd be within earshot, anyhow--and went on his way, with a nod towards the silent, watchful Raven.

As he climbed the stairs of which he came, he thought of how beautiful the tower was. Once he got to his makeshift shelter a few floors above, he grabbed a few berries (of which he had foraged before the storm) and munched quietly while studying a rather detailed pillar. There were carvings surrounding it in a language he couldn't comprehend. The lighting was dim, although he could make out the prominent features of the molding; it was a dragon. It was coiled in on itself, and its two tiny arms were outstretched, gesturing towards either side. On one side of its massive form rested foliage and land masses, and on the adjacent side was the swirling torrents of ocean life. Above it was a seemingly never-ending expanse of clouds and sky. Closer inspection revealed that the dragons eyes were not upon the land and sea it held together, but gazing up into the heavens above.

"Ibiza?"

The Glaceon's ears twitched at the sound of his name, but when looking over his shoulder revealed that it was Lancelot, he whipped his head back around and narrowed his eyes. An audible hiss of distaste rattled his tongue. But Lancelot was a persistent sort, inching closer despite the negative reaction. Ibiza kept his stubborn gaze fixated on the artwork. Silence reigned for a few blissful moments before the Furfrou spoke once more. "I'd like to converse with you on a few tender subjects--"

"And I'd like you to leave. Funny how we both won't get what we want, huh?"

"Listen," replied Lancelot in a softer tone. "I apologize we started out on the wrong paw. You and I have an acute similarity in our backgrounds. And I just want to know what..." Lancelot trailed off, his voice becoming shaky. Ibiza scoffed, cocking his head towards the Furfrou.

"What happened?"

"...Precisely."

Ibiza gave a smug, lurching chuckle. He pressed his tongue to the front of his teeth and violently shook his head. It was then he felt a precense behind him, and he instinctively tensed, but resorted to an eye roll once he realized it was the Furfrou. "Have you forgotten I know of your past?"

"So are ya asking me because you're just that fuckin' nosy?" snapped Ibiza, his tail lashing behind him. "Just because you know my past, it doesn't mean you have to parade it around."

Lancelot suddenly found intense interest in his paws, then murmured, "I'm inquiring because I...I care about you."

"Oh, that's rich."

Lancelot's head whipped up, his eyes suddenly ablaze with a knowing fire. "Ibiza, we were friends. I had the yellow La Reine trim. Please, try to recall." Ibiza began to laugh in contempt, but then froze. His face loosened from its tense, snarling form and became blissfully blank. He did remember him. But friendship was just a false hope. His eyes narrowed icily, and with an acidic tone, he hissed, "I've never fuckin' seen you before."

Lancelot's heart lurched in his chest, and his eyes became glassy. "Suit yourself," he finally mumbled, sulking down the stairs back to the group below. He curled up tightly, falling into the most uncomfortable sleep he's ever had. Whereas sleep is usually a curtain, this time it was mesh, and he could still feel the heartache through the tiny holes in his subconcious.

The Glaceon, however, remained awake as he reminisced. "The band I traveled with stopped at a show dog contest. I remember Lancelot, the way his tail swished elegantly behind him and his fur shimmered like sunshine after rain. During my months' stay, we became close, having intelligent conversations and sharing our dreams for a better tomorrow. He told me I was his inspiration. And when it was time for us to leave Lumiose, I damn near stayed because of him. But in the torrent of fame and travel, I must have forgotten him along the way.

Eventually, he too crept downstairs, the sleeping group meeting his weary eyes. One part of him wanted desperately to wake up Ari and say that the pompous freak had tried to attack them and watch as the bloodbath unfolded. But the other half of his mind screamed something else entirely.

"He trusted me once."

This repeated in an almost chant-like fashion, the mantra bitter even as he retreated into the nothingness of slumber.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue May 31, 2016 9:13 am

Post 84||[Both]

Sky Pillar||Morning||(Rain)

The night slipped by gently enough. With shifts being traded throughout its length, there were no chances of being able to sleep uninterrupted. Still, even with the horrific death yesterday and all the drama the day had held, Ari and McChu, at least, had a decent rest. The storm that had marooned them and rampaged through the night had lightened somewhat, offering now a steady supply of rain without the fierce winds to back them. McChu was now the one on watch, leaning against one of the many ruined pillars and staring in pure boredom around him. He yawned for what had to be the thousandth time before glancing to one of the holes in the walls that revealed the sheet of grey that was outside. The storm made it difficult to read what time it was, but once he could properly see everyone, he figured then was as good a time as any.

He picked himself up and stretched, enjoying the movement. After a beat, he tottered over to Ari and kicked her lightly with his large foot. "Up and at 'em, Dyke," he began cheerfully. "We get to do our favorite thing today: climb a fucking tower."

Ari groaned at his voice, obviously blinded with joy that he was still at her side. "I climbed your mom's tower," she sleepily replied as she rolled over, not willing to wake.

McChu quirked an unimpressed brow at her. "You mean my mom's..."

"--Your mom's dick," she finished, her voice unchanging.

"Aaaah, ok." He chuckled a little as he continued to prod Ari with his foot. "That was kind of lame, Ari. Get up so you can properly insult me-- this half-ass repartee isn't up to par. And I'm a classy guy; I need actual humor, thanks."

"Oh, fuck you and your clas-- You kick me one more time and I'm gonna make you fuck that foot."

"Theeeeere she is!" McChu declared triumphantly, though he kept his volume low. He did oblige, however-- Ari making threats to violently assault him meant she was relatively awake. He looked to the others, wondering if they had roused yet as well.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:12 pm

Sky Pillar| |Late Night

After introductions were over, Ari chirped up as she stomped around. "Right. So now that everyone knows everyone else, I say we get some fucking rest. Because fuck today. Good fucking night." She had a good point. Too many things happened in such a brief amount of time—even Acht was starting to feel the wear and tear of stress on her body.

With Raven offering to keep watch, Acht skittered across towards where Ari and McChu lay, awkwardly fumbling around a bed of rocks near them before nestling down in a similar fashion as the Archeops. She yawned, craning her neck before curling down into her makeshift nest. "Good night..."

—-

[Morning]

Acht was still asleep when morning came, unbothered by the sound of rain and ocean swirling outside and the few voices that felt distant in her slumber. It was only when McChu's voice trilled nearby that the Aerodactyl shifted. "Theeeeere she is!"

"Mmmmmfh..." Acht grumbled slightly as she slowly blinked open her eyes, squinting as the blurry figures of the others slowly came in focus. She arched her back as she stretched, wiggling her finger wings with a few small cracks from her shoulders. Though it may just be her drowsy state, she almost felt more burdened than she was before she fell asleep—everything felt heavier and lazier. With a few yawns she stood up, trying to rouse herself by stretching her legs and pacing a few steps.

She sleepily turned her head towards Ari and McChu, and spoke in mumbles. "Gooooood mooooorniiiing..." Her greeting was half yawned. She tilted her head to listen to the sound of the rain. "...I wonder if that weather will ever let up. It still sounds pretty wet out there..."

Acht focuses back on her companions while trying to rub her eyes awake. "Did you sleep well? We have a busy day ahead of us, huh..."
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Mon Jun 06, 2016 2:33 pm

Sky Pillar | Morning ((Rain))

Thankfully, the night passed by without incident. Raven was eventually relieved and wasted no time curling into a tight ball for a long awaited catnap, purring blissfully as she slumbered. It had been months since she last was able to fall into the deeper realms of the dreamworld, the need to hover at the edge of waking unnecessary when someone was keeping watch for her, and she relished in it. The sound of storm and wind was like a lullaby carrying her blissfully away.

~^^~

"Oh, fuck you and your clas-- You kick me one more time and I'm gonna make you fuck that foot."

"Theeeeere she is!"

The jovial cry of a certain electrified rodent startled the Persian awake, her claws extending and burying deep into the stone beneath her as all of her fur raised in alarm. That was not the kind of wake-up she needed after finally getting some real damn sleep. "Can't you find something to stuff into that big mouth, Sparkles?" She hissed in annoyance, shifting in a deep stretch as she uncurled herself. "Gooooood mooooorniiiing..."

The spoken yawn was enough to drag a sympathetic action from Raven, her own echoing into the empty room the group currently found themselves in. "Good morning," she replied as her claws raked across the floor, pulling herself back into a standing position and shaking to try and wake up the rest of her body. "What time is it?" It was difficult to tell considering the overcast sky and rain still falling all around, but her vision being clearer told her at least the sun was up behind those clouds. "Did you sleep well? We have a busy day ahead of us, huh..."

Raven chuckled lightly and padded over to Daisy and the others, smiling at the questioning flying type as she did. "As good a sleep as anyone can get these days." Her gaze fell back towards the white hound at their heels and the new Glaceon he somehow knew the name of. "Hope you like exercise Jizzy, because no one's carrying your ass up this tower. Though I'd think twice about letting Creepy follow you. He looks like he bites." Her last line was said with a playful smile and a wink towards the ice fox before turning back around to face the others. With the new guy around it was going to be all too easy to tease the fluffy dog.
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:01 pm

SKY PILLAR|MORNING
    13|5

Ibiza groaned as his eyes fluttered open. It had been a terrible night. The few hours of sleep he caught were attenuated and restless. He had silently hoped that the others were not awake yet so he could grab a few more minutes of rest. But as he scanned the room (his eyes still adjusting to the dim morning light) he noticed the pudgy Raichu kicking the grumbling Ari repeatedly. The rowdiest of the crew were awake; that could only mean the others would soon follow suit.

The Glaceon grudgingly rose to his paws to show that he, too, was alert. Morning greetings wafted into his ears, but he was still deaf from grogginess. He pulled himself towards Lancelot, of whom was still snoozing, and contemplated McChu's method of a rude awakening. The very precense of the Furfrou made angry gooseflesh flare upon his skin. He was the personification of the past he wanted to forget. And oh, he knew everything. Ibiza narrowed his cold, calculating eyes.

As if on cue, the Furfrou stirred, and stretched his limbs as he returned to conciousness. Unbeknownst to Ibiza, a wonderful dream had blessed his night. In the dreamworld, Ibiza still recognized the canine as a friend. Lancelot rose to his paws, and unlike Ibiza, he had had a refreshing sleep that re-energized his body. (His confidence, however, had not yet followed that trend. As he stood, his tail involuntarily tucked itself between his legs as his eyes caught Ibizas'.)

Ibiza studied him as if he were prey, his articulate gaze sweeping over him. The problem was he remembered everything. The wavy locks of fur, the droopy ears, and, if he recalled correctly, when he was nervous, Lancelot would do this odd shimmy thing with his paws that he--

"Hope you like exercise Jizzy, because no one's carrying your ass up this tower. Though I'd think twice about letting Creepy follow you. He looks like he bites."

A deadpan, "Why, certainly," was Ibiza's reply, and he shrugged as he shouldered his way in with the rest of the group. Lancelot elected to remain on the outskirts of the throng.

"So, planning is in order here, I suppose. The apex of this tower is much further than I have ever been," Ibiza twitched his tail, glancing skyward at the stairs that loomed above him. "Meaning, none of us knows what is up there."

"I would like to offer my opinion, if you will have it. Ari should lead. Her gift of flight will give her an advantage against any opposing heathens, and it would be easier for her to help us escape if anything were to go awry!" Lancelot beamed.

A dumbstruck Ibiza quirked a brow at the Furfrou. "Where'd this fuckin' bravado come from?" Lancelot remained silent, his eyes boring uncomfortably into the Glaceon's until he was forced to look away.

To deny your own friend...Oh, Ibiza, I hate to say it, but your lack of loyalty proves that no matter what these Pokemon think of me, I am most certainly better than you are.

[[OOC; I'm so sorry I held everything up guys. ;-; Work has me tied and this post is choppy cause I wrote it when I had time...which was like, in ten minutes. Lol.]]
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Jun 20, 2016 12:38 pm

Post 85||[Both]

"Gooooood mooooorniiiing..."

"Good morning."

"No morning is a good morning," Ari snapped as she stood, scratching various parts of her body.

"What time is it?"

"Too damn early, that's fucking what."

"Did you sleep well? We have a busy day ahead of us, huh..."

McChu gave a fond smile to the others as they rose and conversed among themselves. Though he had always fancied himself a sort of lone ranger, it was good to have a group again. His thoughts went back to Fortree and the other pokemon that he'd put up with, feeling a bit of nostalgia pull at his heart. Yeah. He hadn't been truly alone since he'd stumbled across Ari, but maybe he wasn't quite the lone wolf he liked to picture himself. "Hope you like exercise Jizzy, because no one's carrying your ass up this tower. Though I'd think twice about letting Creepy follow you. He looks like he bites."

"Why, certainly," was Ibiza's -man, he really needed to think of a name- ever-enthusiastic retort before he carried the conversation on to better topics. "So, planning is in order here, I suppose. The apex of this tower is much further than I have ever been," Ibiza twitched his tail, glancing skyward at the stairs that loomed above him. "Meaning, none of us knows what is up there."

Without skipping a beat, Blowjob interjected, "I would like to offer my opinion, if you will have it."

"No one wants it."

"Ari should lead. Her gift of flight will give her an advantage against any opposing heathens, and it would be easier for her to help us escape if anything were to go awry!" McChu and Ari both stared at him, completely dumbfounded that he would so... voluntarily offer himself for slaughter like that. It was like those old tales of Farfetch'd and handing starving folk the leek they carried --you know, to eat them with. Just, "hey, you look hungry, literally eat me."

"Where'd this fuckin' bravado come from?"

"News flash for you, Blowjob," McChu began as he waddled his way to the far side of the group, "she kind of has? With her being at the front and all for the whole of yesterday."

"I really don't want to be the fuckin' leader," Ari snapped as she scratched her ass, glaring at both Blowjob and McChu. "I only did it yesterday because no one else would. Icetits over there should be. It's his fucking place. His turf. Let him lead."

"But you're so leaderly already, Dyke!" McChu beamed, grinning ear to ear. "You have such poise and that quiet dignity that defines you as a pokemon--"

"No one wants to listen to you, Fatass."

"See? That deadpan apathy can only be found in TRUE leaders!" He raised his nubby hand and looked around. "I vote that Dyke be the leader, since she was yesterday."

"It's not a vote--"

"Voting is a crucial cornerstone of even the greatest of democracies," McChu dismissed with his nub paw still in the air. "It's what happens, El Presidente."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:28 pm

Sky Pillar| |Morning (Rain)

"As good a sleep as anyone can get these days." Raven spoke as she padded over towards Acht, and the Aerodactyl gave her an understanding nod. She was glad she even got any sleep during the night—if the stress didn't keep her awake, she's surprised the violent storm outside hadn't. Her own gaze followed the Persian's as the latte piped up. "Hope you like exercise Jizzy, because no one's carrying your ass up this tower. Though I'd think twice about letting Creepy follow you. He looks like he bites."

Ah—right! Truth be told, the fossil Pokemon had nearly forgotten about the stranger from last night. "Why, certainly," he responded as he came over to join the group. Meanwhile, Lancelot still lingered a few ways away.

Despite McChu's interruption in the middle of it, the Furfrou still spoke. "I would like to offer my opinion, if you will have it. Ari should lead. Her gift of flight will give her an advantage against any opposing heathens, and it would be easier for her to help us escape if anything were to go awry!" Acht blinked slowly at the canine.

"Hasn't she...been leading us...?" Acht mumbled out tentatively with a furrowed brow and slight grimace. Hasn't she? Has the showdog not been paying attention?

At least, McChu shared the same sentiments. "News flash for you, Blowjob, she kind of has? With her being at the front and all for the whole of yesterday." When Ari commented that she has no interest in being the leader, she exchanged a few responses with the Raichu before the electric-type raised his nub of a hand. "I vote that Dyke be the leader, since she was yesterday."

Acht squeaked in surprise at the sudden vote, hastily looking between Ari and Ibiza—she had to vote, right? Who was she going to choose? "Um—um...if Ari doesn't want to lead, I don't think we should force her?" Still shaking off her sleepiness from earlier, the Aerodactyl rubbed the back of her own neck in thought. "And I also do agree—if this is Ibiza's territory then he'll know the way around...?" She swished her tail and tilted her head, unsure of what to say exactly. Her voice drops in volume. "Or um...they can both lead...?"
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Tue Jun 28, 2016 10:06 am

Sky Pillar | Morning ((Rain))

Well today was already off to a great fucking start. Feathers was in a mood, Sparkles was obviously more of a morning person than anyone else here, Creepy had a genuine thought, and of course Jizzy had to butt in where he wasn't wanted. You would think yesterday might have taught him something, but sometimes people need to get hit a few times over the head before they learn not to stand under the rock slide.

"I really don't want to be the fuckin' leader." The snarled response from Feathers actually surprised Raven, not due to it's animosity but due to its content. The fossil was a natural leader, even if she didn't realize it, so it seemed strange that she didn't enjoy the experience. "I only did it yesterday because no one else would. Icetits over there should be. It's his fucking place. His turf. Let him lead."

Once again the conversation sparked a debate between the rock and electric type, culminating in neither of them winning but Sparkles once again getting the last word. He was good at that. "Um—um...if Ari doesn't want to lead, I don't think we should force her?" Daisy was really too sweet for her own good. "And I also do agree—if this is Ibiza's territory then he'll know the way around...? Or um...they can both lead...?" Raven finally found a place for her own opinion, since thanks to Jizzy they all now had to share it, and cleared her throat. "It's not a matter of who wants it, it's a matter of who is capable. Feathers has already proven she is capable of leading, whether she agrees or not. Creepy has proven he knows how to protect himself and hide well, which is a great talent but I don't think it is necessarily useful for leading."

She stalked around the group a moment as she evaluated each person, eyeing them carefully before moving on. "Sparkles is too self-absorbed. Funny as hell, but not leadership material. Daisy you care too much about everyone around you. Leaders have to make tough decisions and I don't think your able to handle that right now. Jizzy...obvious reasons. Not going there. Now I used to be a Lieutenant back in my gang in Pyrite, so I'm used to leadership, but none of you know me enough to care about listening to me. Feathers, whether you like it or not, logic says you're it. Have fun."
    Fern
    Fern
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Fern Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:09 pm

SKY PILLAR|MORNING
    14|6
    They were already at eachothers throats; they were certainly Ibizas' kind of crowd. He sat with his neatly curled across his front paws, his head raised as he watched the argument insue. His haughty gaze swept over the group as his lips curled into a smile he wasn't aware he was wearing. "Stick to your guns, all of you. This world is nothing without grenades. So shoot while you can, that's where your dignity lies. Might as well fight and hold your own, society is killing us all slowly anyhow. His nose twitched as the term "Icetits" was thrown out. He hoped that would be lost in the mix.

Lancelot, however, was not as cool and collected. He despised conflict, unless it was friendly banter or a fair competition. He coughed, carrying his voice above the crowd, "Ahem! I say we--

He was interrupted by Ibiza shouldering him and stomping his paw on his. The Glaceon twisted his paw as to cause the Furfrou to yelp. "Do us all a favor, and shut the hell up." He dropped his voice to a hiss, "It's for your own good. If no one wants your opinion, why say it?"

Lancelot swallowed a retort. He hated to say it, but Ibiza was right. It was better to stay out of things to save his tail at this point.

God, he needed to learn how to shut his mouth.

Ibiza nodded sagaciously when the dull Furfrou clamped up, settling his eyes on the Persian, of whom was now on her OWN soapbox.  "It's not a matter of who wants it, it's a matter of who is capable. Feathers has already proven she is capable of leading, whether she agrees or not. Creepy has proven he knows how to protect himself and hide well, which is a great talent but I don't think it is necessarily useful for leading. She stalked around the group a moment as she evaluated each person, eyeing them carefully before moving on. "Sparkles is too self-absorbed. Funny as hell, but not leadership material. Daisy you care too much about everyone around you. Leaders have to make tough decisions and I don't think your able to handle that right now. Jizzy...obvious reasons. Not going there. Now I used to be a Lieutenant back in my gang in Pyrite, so I'm used to leadership, but none of you know me enough to care about listening to me. Feathers, whether you like it or not, logic says you're it. Have fun."

Lancelot couldn't help but stare at Ibiza, awaiting his reaction. While Lancelot was diplomatic, he had always seen Ibiza as more of the dominant type to take control of situations.

With a sigh, Ibiza intervened, "Let's do this. It appears in a diplomatic sense, we have elected either I or Dyke here to be the leader. I know a way to move. I know wild Pokemon who moved in a sort of caravan. Their order was, thusly, strong in the back to have eyes behind them and to watch ahead, average in the middle to be protected and also serve as watchers, the leaders in the front to guide them, and, in the very front...the weakest. To serve as bait for whatever threats may lie ahead." He sniggered, sweeping his tail to gesture towards Lancelot. "I'll certainly be willing to navigate and help lead. But Lancelot is going to be in front. Might help him grow a pair."

Lancelot's eyes bulged. No, no, anything but that. He had Protect to wield, but what if there was a triangle of undead with good strategy...and...and...the world is unfair. Ibiza was so cold and apathetic. Lancelot quivered, rage bristling his fur. He had been nothing but nice to him in the past, and now he was using him as "bait?"

I want to keep an eye on you. The thought was loud, and Ibiza shuddered in its wake.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Mon Jul 04, 2016 10:18 am

Post 86||[Both]

"Um—um...if Ari doesn't want to lead, I don't think we should force her?" McChu's face softened a little as Chickie Poo voiced her opinion; he should have figured she would try and find the compromise. "And I also do agree—if this is Ibiza's territory then he'll know the way around...? Or um...they can both lead...?"

But Toots had another opinion, one that Mcchu couldn't help but share. "It's not a matter of who wants it, it's a matter of who is capable. Feathers has already proven she is capable of leading, whether she agrees or not. Creepy has proven he knows how to protect himself and hide well, which is a great talent but I don't think it is necessarily useful for leading."

She stalked around them, seeming to take the discussion into her own paws while she had the floor. "Sparkles is too self-absorbed. Funny as hell, but not leadership material." McChu smirked and gave her a thumbs up. "Damn straight, Toots." "Daisy you care too much about everyone around you. Leaders have to make tough decisions and I don't think your able to handle that right now. Jizzy...obvious reasons. Not going there. Now I used to be a Lieutenant back in my gang in Pyrite, so I'm used to leadership, but none of you know me enough to care about listening to me. Feathers, whether you like it or not, logic says you're it. Have fun."

Ari scoffed and paced a bit, walking off her bad mood as the others discussed. Yeah, she was such a great leader-- her first day of leading got someone killed. She didn't have the heart to bring it up now; using the little guy for an argument didn't settle right. "Let's do this. It appears in a diplomatic sense, we have elected either I or Dyke here to be the leader. I know a way to move. I know wild Pokemon who moved in a sort of caravan. Their order was, thusly, strong in the back to have eyes behind them and to watch ahead, average in the middle to be protected and also serve as watchers, the leaders in the front to guide them, and, in the very front...the weakest. To serve as bait for whatever threats may lie ahead." Ari quirked a brow at the suggestion, unsure if she was on board or not. Man, mornings were awful. "I'll certainly be willing to navigate and help lead. But Lancelot is going to be in front. Might help him grow a pair."

"I'm for having a meat shield," McChu shrugged, sauntering closer to Ari. The feathered dinosaur whirled on him a little too quickly than what he was expecting, surprised by her anger.

"That's a really fucking tacky thing to say after what happened yesterday," she snapped. "I don't like him, but I'd really rather not have more people dropping like flies if I don't have to."

McChu put his hands on his hips, his posture indignant, but his voice somehow softened. "I'm not asking you to toss him at the first rotting douchebag you see, Dyke. You and Icetits are gonna be at the front with him, right? It'll be fine."

"Yeah," she grunted, turning away from them. "Like yesterday was fine." The statement struck McChu, his confidant facade fading as she made her way to the front of the group. "Icetits, Blowjob, you're with me. Then Acht, then Raven, then Fatass. Sound good?"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jul 08, 2016 2:30 am

Sky Pillar| |Morning (Rain)

"It's not a matter of who wants it, it's a matter of who is capable. Feathers has already proven she is capable of leading, whether she agrees or not. Creepy has proven he knows how to protect himself and hide well, which is a great talent but I don't think it is necessarily useful for leading." Raven had a point there—that much was true—and the Aerodactyl mentally scolded herself for not thinking of her own opinion more thoroughly. Someone who wanted to lead but didn't have the right skills to could just very well lead them to their deaths. "Sparkles is too self-absorbed. Funny as hell, but not leadership material. Daisy you care too much about everyone around you. Leaders have to make tough decisions and I don't think your able to handle that right now." Acht couldn't help but crack a sheepish smile and rub the back of her neck at the Persian's comment. She was right. She'd probably be too caught up trying to make sure everyone was getting along to steer them clear of danger...

At the very least, the question of leadership seemed to be thusly solved, and Ibiza gave his cents. "Let's do this. It appears in a diplomatic sense, we have elected either I or Dyke here to be the leader. I know a way to move. I know wild Pokemon who moved in a sort of caravan. Their order was, thusly, strong in the back to have eyes behind them and to watch ahead, average in the middle to be protected and also serve as watchers, the leaders in the front to guide them, and, in the very front...the weakest. To serve as bait for whatever threats may lie ahead." Acht blinked. The weakest at the front? Her gaze immediately shifted to Lancelot. "I'll certainly be willing to navigate and help lead. But Lancelot is going to be in front. Might help him grow a pair."

She wasn't quite sure how she felt about that—about using Lancelot as...bait—and at least Ari shared the same sentiment. The mention of their old Growlithe companion struck a cord and provoked a frown out of the Aerodactyl; she almost seemed to deflate at the thought. Although she may not have the best impressions of the showdog she still held him in good faith as a fairly decent character. The idea of anymore Pokemon dying—even him—didn't resonate well with the Fossil Pokemon.

"Icetits, Blowjob, you're with me. Then Acht, then Raven, then Fatass. Sound good?" Acht was soon snapped out of her ruminations by Ari's voice, announcing the order in which they'll be in.

"Uh-huh—!!" Acht chirped, already moving towards her place in the lineup. She still couldn't help but feel bad for the Furfrou—but everything should be fine, right? The look of concern still lingered strongly on her expression. She tried to reassure herself with thoughts. They're all plenty powerful, she assumed, so if he does encounter danger they'd be able to step in. They'd all be tailing right behind him, anyhow. Surely he'll be fine...surely.
    Phoenix
    Phoenix
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Phoenix Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:17 pm

((Forgive me but please skip for now, I haven't had time to post properly today. Raven is just going to nod and follow Ari's direction, looking guilty because she still blames herself for the kid's fall.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:08 pm