More of an experiment of sorts, he is a character that will develop completely in RP, only starting with a few guidelines--as this seems to let me make better characters.
Emil, male, young adult. (Early Twenties)
- Lower level, perhaps around 20? 25-30?
- Balanced Moveset
- Relatively average life, nothing out of the norm (or probably something akin to low class, lmao)
- Never really battled much, hence why he's in his early twenties but has yet to become a Houndoom.
- Although in his early twenties, Emil still looks relatively young. Whether it is because he has yet to evolve or simply because of his slightly less-than-mature demeanor is unknown. Regardless, he doesn't seem to care.
- His body shape is reminiscent of a Greyhound, with long, thin legs and slim body.
- Handsome, and rather modest about it.
- Not a very well-realized individual.
- Laid-back and a little aloof.
- Surprisingly bitter on the inside.
- Of french birth, and knows his fair share of the language.
- Regarding the note above, he doesn't often use french unless swearing ("Merde..." "Sacre bleu!") or on occasion as greeting.
- Has a light french accent, which becomes more noticeable when stressed.
Potential Theme Songs; (which probably gives away some of my plans ha ha)
Last edited by Lulu on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:07 am; edited 2 times in total