Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+8
SkeletonCupcake
Abysswalker
Suicune
renegade
Nightfall
Lugia
Min
Negative10
12 posters

The BLACKTHORNE Team

Anonymous

The BLACKTHORNE Team - Page 9 Empty Re: The BLACKTHORNE Team

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:05 am

((ooc: skip pls. sorry im not being helpful at all, I honestly can't write a proper post without it sounding like shit. just say Bass supplies little to no help about where to go around blackthorne and that hell just follow along with the group))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 26, 2012 3:08 pm

((OoC; Please skip >.<))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:07 am

[ooc: =o=" I had to rewrite this thing like 3 times because I kept losing it dfjalkdf]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Blackthorne City | Morning
    [Written: 41] [West: 6]

Flame of the West felt slight guilt twinge at his heart as he realized that while he had stayed put, the Gabite had gone forth and comforted the mourning Written. But with a moment passed, he flicked his ears and nodded his head - the technicalities were in the past now, and what mattered was that she did have someone who comforted her. The Umbreon limped towards the Eevee, a small smile on his face. "Never quite got your name, little one. I'm West Flame." He did a small bow, his raspy voice coming out quite strong despite his breathing problems. Maybe he could get by with this group, maybe he could learn to be a better teammate, not only be a hindrance but a supporter. Just maybe. His head turned as the dragon asked if they knew their way around.

"Can't say I do," West Flame replied with a negative, glancing around the empty city. This place was a wreck, though it was obvious that many things had occurred here. Though it seems best not to mention it... He thought to himself as he glanced towards one certain bird. "Though there is the Dragon's Den. I've heard that the elders had stayed there for months and even years at a time, so they often stocked up on supplies like food and other treasures." The Moonlight Pokemon's stomach gave a small grumble at the thought of food, and it took all his might not to look sheepish. "It stands to mention that it's the Dragon's Den. We're bound to face a strong opponent in there." A shiver passed through him as he realized that he would be the weak link if they found an offender in the water-based cavern.

"It'll be okay." Written wasn't too surprised as she heard Rocket's voice and felt a pressure against her back. "Just ... I ... just trust me, okay? I'll make sure that nothing like this happens to you again, all right?" The bird drew her wings to her side, pushing her glasses upward with a wry smile of thanks on her face. They had gone through so much as a whole, battered by enemies and thrown aside by the worst. They had lost so much, but had gained so much in return - it was a miracle that she was even given the chance to mourn, or that she had found such a great group who supported her. If I were in an epidemic, I wouldn't have liked to be facing it with anyone else but those around me right now. Written turned away from Tony's body with finality and hopped after Rocket as he questioned the others.

As the others discussed amongst themselves, the Swellow spoke to the Gabite. "Hey... remember way back then, when you said that you owed me a favor?" Written in the Fates continued to look ahead and watch her friends talk about the Dragon's Den, how they might be able to salvage supplies. "Well, I want you to promise me... that nothing'll ever happen. To you, I mean. I don't want-" Her voice cracked involuntarily, and she clenched her pencil timidly in mild embarrassment. "I don't want to lose another friend." But as she pondered upon it, Written realized that Rocket was more than a friend. He was a part of her family now, someone whom she's come to rely on for support. Ruffling her feathers, she gave a chuckle and gave an earnest look at the Gabite before hopping forward to be within everyone's view.

"First things first! Everyone doesn't know everyone here, so we should start with introductions," Written cawed, looking at their band of misfits. "My name's Written in the Fates, Written for short." It almost felt like a new beginning, as she told everyone her name. It was like she had been given a new set of eyes and a new mindset on the situation. This time it's different. They weren't as weak as they were before, and she had matured in ways that she couldn't describe. Whatever came their way... with a glance to Rocket, than to Bass, than to West Flame and the Eevee, Written knew they would get through it together.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:01 pm

Blackthorn City/Morning (28)

"Can't say I do," the Umbreon replied, glancing around him at the half-ruined city. "Though there is the Dragon's Den. I've heard that the elders had stayed there for months and even years at a time, so they often stocked up on supplies like food and other treasures." "Dragon's Den, huh?" Rocket's mouth curled into an excited grin. "That sounds like my kinda place." Not only because of the name did it sound inviting, but because of the mention of something to eat. He was starting to get pretty damn hungry ... not to mention a tad tired after spending the night traversing dangerous cliffs, exploring undead-infested caves and batting with two mad zombies. "It stands to mention that it's the Dragon's Den. We're bound to face a strong opponent in there," the Dark-type added. Rocket's grin only broadened at these words. "Bring 'em on. The more battles I get into, the better."

While the others began discussing the potential new area to explore, Rocket wandered off into his own thoughts for a while. He'd inwardly regretted knocking the tree down the ravine since now there was no way (or very little possibility) that Rionnah and Wolfe could follow them. He had a score to settle with those two and wanted nothing more than to take down the huge Garchomp and prove his strength. But I suppose if Dragon's Den has tough opponents, I won't need to worry about them, he thought, looking back over at the trees and rocks on the other side of the canyon.

He snapped out of his thoughts just in time to see Written standing next to him again. "Hey... remember way back then, when you said that you owed me a favor?" "Sure do," Rocket immediately answered. "What do you need?" But the Swellow's next few words surprised him a little. "Well, I want you to promise me... that nothing'll ever happen. To you, I mean. I don't want-" She paused as her voice cracked; Rocket took a step closer to her and raised his fin to comfort her again, but she quickly recovered. "I don't want to lose another friend."

It took Rocket a moment or two to reply. Never had he met somebody who had cared about him so much. He was lucky if they even referred to him as a friend. Looking into the Flying-type's eyes he could see her sadness and that her words were genuine. He stared at her for a moment before grinning broadly. "Hehe, don't you worry. Nothing's ever gonna kill me," he said, giving the Swellow a final pat to indicate that he wasn't just joking around.

Written then hoped back to the rest of the group and suggested that they all introduce themselves. Rocket waited for her to finish and then looked to the Umbreon, the Eevee and then the other Luxray, who hadn't moved in a while. "The name's Rocket."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:27 am

Blackthorn City | Dawn (6)

Shaina was finaly starting to calm down over the little joke the dragon-type had made on her. She had for one moment seen herself in the claw of the big one... She shuddered at the thought. Then the Umbreon came over to her slowly. "Never quite got your name, little one. I'm West Flame." She smiled back, but didn't have time to reply before he spoke up again to the whole group.
    "Can't say I do,Though there is the Dragon's Den. I've heard that the elders had stayed there for months and even years at a time, so they often stocked up on supplies like food and other treasures. It stands to mention that it's the Dragon's Den. We're bound to face a strong opponent in there."

She wondered for a sec what he was speaking about, her heart had been racing in her chest, witch had made her miss a question it seemed. The dragon type replied to the Umbreon, but Shaina was more curious about what the bird had sanded at some seconds ago was.

"First things first! Everyone doesn't know everyone here, so we should start with introductions. My name's Written in the Fates, Written for short." Written huh? Fitted her since she was carrying that... Pencil was it? "The name's Rocket." She smiled at both of them, before replying carefully "My name's Shaina... It's nice meeting you all..." She smiled at the situation. For the first time in a while, she was between others she trusted.
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:24 am

[Written: 42] [West: 7]

West Flame gave a nod as Written introduced herself, already knowing her name. He looked discreetly back to the area just a little ways away where he had laid on the ground in exhaustion, remembering that the bird had landed heavily nearby, gasping for breath and tired - and yet she offered to lift him across without another thought. The Umbreon shook his head as he brought his attention back to the group, flicking his ears at Rocket's and Shaina's introductions. "West Flame." He said firmly, not wanting to seem weak in front of the other Pokemon. Flame of the West cocked his head to the side, seeing that Bass had not spoken up - maybe the Torterra was taking his time to make a proper greeting? His eyes caught sight of a purple Luxray within the tree of the Continent Pokemon, and in slight surprise West Flame wondered what she might be doing there. Best not to bring it up if the others aren't...!

---
    "Hehe, don't you worry. Nothing's ever gonna kill me."

Written in the Fates could only grin at his words, ruffling her feathers as she listened with intent at the others names. While at the front she appeared rather relaxed and at ease, her mind was almost suspicious of how peaceful the area had been. Curse the time she had spent with this group, but the Swellow wasn't used to the un-calamity that was happening. Her head jerked to the side, her gaze looking directly at the cave's mouth that would lead into the Dragon's Den. As West Flame warned, they were certain to find an opposing force, and be plunged into battle yet again. A shiver of anticipation passed through Written, and it shocked her that she wasn't at all disgusted to the fact of shedding blood or killing anymore.

"All right. I don't really like sticking to one place, so here's the plan in layman's terms," Written held her pencil expertly in her right talon, dragging the miniature writing device along the ground. In a few moments she had drawn a rocky circle and a box near one of the edges. "See that box? That's the Den. It's on the opposite side of the cave." With a cluck of her tongue she placed six dots within the box. "If we watch each others back and stick together, I think we're set!" Written in the Fates ended her little instruction with a wave of her wing, raising her head as she awaited everyone's response.

West Flame was once again brought back to their discussion as Written called for all of them, making a drawing on the ground of a circle and a square. He sat on his hind legs, drawing his tail over his paws as he took in her words and weighing them carefully. 'Watching each others backs' and 'sticking together' isn't exactly a plan... The Umbreon's ears flicked at the vague plan, wondering if this was a joke. When Written didn't place any further input, he realized that she was serious and very deliberate about her plan being in "layman's terms". The old Moonlight Pokemon gave a small sigh, voicing his opinion. "I suppose it'll work itself out when the time comes."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:15 pm

Blackthorn City/Morning (29)

Rocket grinned and nodded at Shaina as the little Eevee introduced herself. Hearing her name for the first time after they had already gotten acquainted was strange. Still, it wasn't as if they'd been given any time for introductions until now. The Umbreon said very bluntly that his name was West Flame. Rocket nodded to him, but by then his grin had faded.

Written then started to draw a map of some sort in the dirt. Rocket twisted his head a little and scratched his cheek as he tried to decipher it. "See that box? That's the Den. It's on the opposite side of the cave," the Swellow said, poking her pencil into the dirt and puncturing six dots inside the box. "If we watch each others back and stick together, I think we're set!"

"I'm ready whenever you are," said Rocket, swinging his fins back and forth to try and energise himself. He didn't want to be the first to admit that he was tired out and would prefer a rest for a while. They'd think he was a wimp for sure. He looked northwards up at the mountains and suppressed an excited laugh to himself. This is going to be awesome.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2012 6:18 am

Blackthorn City | Dawn (7)

Shaina was listening to what was going on. She didn't understand much of it, but it seemed to be something about backing each other up. She wasn't really up to it as the others said they where ready to go. She was about to say something when someone else spoke up. The purple one.

"I-if we are s-saying names.... I am Amber."

She slowly turned her head. When she saw who had spoken, she ran behind Rocket to shield herself, shaking because of how scared she was. She didn't even look to see if they where looking at her as the fearful little one she was.
    ((OoC; Sorry for not realising it was my turn ^^;))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 am

[ooc: low on inspiration ffff]
    [Written: 43] [West: 8]

It seemed they were all about ready and set to go, when the Luxray spoke up from within Bass' tree. Oh? Now that she recalled, Bass had caught the friendly purple feline within his tree back in the battle, and off they had went, and in their flight Written had forgotten 'Amber' was still atop the Torterra's tree. Ruffling her feathers, the Swellow cooed softly, waving a wing in welcome. "Hello there. I dunno if you were awake, but in short we were just heading over to the Dragon's Den." The sun was steadily rising, and with that her nerves were beginning to calm down. Now they might actually get by without having to fight for their lives. "Would you like to come, Amber?"

West Flame's eyes snapped back to Bass' tree when a voice sounded, and he was once again surprised by the purple Luxray. Written seemed to be inertly kind to the timid electric type, but he noticed in a flash of brown that Shaina had taken cover behind Rocket. What's the possibility of finding two purple Luxrays? Apparently just enough for it to actually happen. The Umbreon flicked his ears, scooting himself just slightly over to the Eevee. "Hey... I don't think she'll eat us, it's gonna be okay." He coughed awkwardly, not entirely sure how to comfort someone.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:12 pm

Blackthorn City/Morning (30)

Rocket was starting to get tired of waiting when an expression of surprise from behind him forced him to turn round. Lo and behold, Sleeping Beauty had finally woken up. The Gabite's eyes narrowed into a glare as he watched the Luxray wobbled to her feet on Bass's back. Even though she was relatively sane she was still one of them. That thought alone urged Rocket to lunge at her and slice her throat open, but he knew he had to restrain himself. He'd no doubt cause an uproar if he attacked, seeing as everyone else was treating her with hospitality for some reason.

"I-if we are s-saying names.... I am Amber," she said, twitching her lips nervously. He simply looked at her for a moment before muttering, "Rocket," and then turned back towards the mountains in the north. He saw Shaina cowering behind him and lowered his head to the little Eevee and whispered, "Chill out, I've got my eye on that one. I won't let her hurt anyone." Raising it again, he jumped up into the air and waved his fins about, his impatience to get going finally taking over. "C'mon already, let's go! We haven't got all year!" Without waiting for a reply he ran off in the direction of Dragon's Den. "Keep up!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:36 am

((OOC: im so sorry pls skip))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:46 am

Blackthorn City | Dawn (8)

She carefully looked up as West came over to her. "Hey... I don't think she'll eat us, it's gonna be okay." he seemed awkward when he spoke. She guessed on he wasn't used to try and comfort someone, but she felt a bit better knowing he cared about her. "Chill out, I've got my eye on that one. I won't let her hurt anyone." She looked up at Rocket. He seemly didn't trust her. Well, that was at least a comfort. She slowly got up and out again, still shaking a bit though. She then decided to keep close to at least one of the others at all times. But for now, she would try to calm down. "C'mon already, let's go! We haven't got all year! Keep up!" It was Rocket, and he was now heading towards the Dragon's Den. Shaina quickly followed, not wanting to be left behind.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:15 pm

Maria/Harry - Blackthorne City || Morning
    - -- ---1 || 1--- -- -

Each breath given must be even with each step. One must be calm and mild in every situation in order to get out of it. Play along with the rules of the game, until that one rulebreaker is found and taken care of. The Mightyena paused as the duo finally left the cold grip of the Ice caves. He glanced in every direction, not a sound to be heard. But the smell was strong, the smell of death and decay, yet somewhere mingled some other living scents. There's a group nearby. He would ignore them honestly, just as he did with the last several groups. This isn't a safe place. Then again, nowhere is safe. No matter where they ran, there was Undead. To top it of off... Harry glanced worryingly at the Umbreon that stared blankly on the ground. She has been like this ever since she witnessed the death of that living Ponyta. Along the way, they came across a Ponyta, who ended up as a snack for Undead. It's not like Harry cared about other living, but Maria's reaction to it... He shook his head, they barely got sleep last night, now would be a good time for shelter. Weird it was for them; Sleep by day, flee at night. But the daytime was much more easier to sleep in than night.

Blood, the way the blood splattered on the cave ways. The way the Ponyta whinnied, screeching for help. Harry stopped Maria from rescuing that Ponyta in order to protect the Moonlight Pokemon. She knew it was for her own good, and she couldn't bring herself to blame it on him. But why couldn't she rescue the Fire-type?... It came to her realization that she was staring at the ground. She blinked, slowly moving her gaze from the barren land to the ruffled black pelt that belonged to the Mightyena. He was staring right back at her with his piercing crimson-red eyes. Maria flinched, diverting her eyes away from him. Harry gave a snort in amusement, he must really like watching her get embarrassed. "What do you want?" She scoffed.

Harry grinned at the city ruins, "Well I'm letting you decide where to take shelter first," He paused, turning back to the Umbreon, "I'll take watch, so feel free to pick the most open spot, stupid" The look on the Moonlight Pokemon's appalled face amused the Mightyena greatly. He gave a flick on her head with his tail as he slowly padded forward, scanning the area for those hungry red eyes or blood. Maria following quietly just as she always has. At least she wasn't thinking about the Ponyta anymore... It could lurk in the corner of her thoughts, but for now, she's probably focused on a way to retaliate the Bite Pokemon. The grin still stayed in his place, the Umbreon's reactions were so predictable, but it was hilarious how she brings them out. Harry paused as he turned the corner, the group of living is dangerously close. He glanced over at Maria whom just stared back with a rose brow.

"What's wrong Harry?" She gulped, lowering her head. She held her gaze with him, the Mightyena glance worryingly over the corner and back at the Umbreon. He wouldn't dare lie. Maria knows damn well he wouldn't lie. "Well... There's a group of living around the corner... But don't you dare get near them!" He added the last part hastily. Maria knitted her brows, why not? She always preferred more company. Though honestly, she wasn't the social type, she felt more safe with other Pokemon around. Harry was fine, but sometimes she worried he might overdo it a bit someday... A frown formed at the edge of her lips, "And why not?" However, instead of following up like he would usually do, he stood his ground, intimidating the Umbreon as he took a step closer, "They don't know us, we don't know them. They could be dangerous." And that was it. There goes meeting the group. She heavily sighed, a deep breath of anger let out that is soon replaced with disappointment. They never met anyone else, Harry was so overprotective that he refuses to let Maria meet up with others.

"C'mon already, let's go! We haven't got all year! Keep up!" The Mightyena broke the intense stare-off between them as he turned around to check if the group of living was still there. He couldn't quite see well, but he could definitely make out shapes, they were heading towards the cave probably. This was Harry's hometown afterall... He glanced around the area, so much has changed... this was the power of the Epidemic. He felt no sorrow towards the town, all it did was bring bad memories. Harry never honestly told Maria anything about his past life, and she told him lots of her's... It was unfair in her point-of-view, but this was for the best. Some things are best left forgotten and not known. It was by then did realization struck him like a lightning bolt as he stared at the group, could they smell him?... No way, he hid is smell too well back in the Ice Caves... But what about Maria? The Mightyena turned around to question the Umbreon, only to see her presence gone.

Maria ran for it, for the first time, she ran from Harry. It wasn't because of a life-or-death situation, all because she wanted to meet the others. Screw you Harry! Just screw you! The Umbreon was still running towards the group of living, the Mightyena was actually following behind her closely. Shit. "WAI-!" She called out, only to be cut off by Harry as he tackled her down. Right in front of the group, they skidded to a halt. Dust left in their wake as Harry was ready to nag the Moonlight Pokemon on meeting others until realization struck him as they were in front of the group. The Bite Pokemon staring at all of them dumbfoundedly. Maria, you are in DEEEEP shit now. Immediately she got up from under Harry, hiding shyly behind him as she bowed politely, "H-hello..."

[Ooc: Fuq da police]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:57 am

((ooh my god! I'm so sorry! please skip me!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 09, 2012 2:58 am

Maria/Harry - Blackthorne City || Morning
    - -- ---2 || 2--- -- -

She barely received a response upon her clumsiness, and even if she did, she immediately dismissed it with an awkward smile and a bow. The Umbreon glanced up, Harry was always taller than her, and he had broader shoulders unlike her slim ones. It's not because they were different species, but it was obvious. Sometimes -- and she will admit -- she forgets he's even a guy in the first place! Well Maria barely paid any attention to gender as long as she knew the Pokemon's name. But to be reminded that the Mightyena was male therefore stronger than her? Then again, they were both different genders, their ages aren't all that greatly different... Immediately she gulped at the thought, her flushed face hidden thanks to the dim light of the morning. Maria was very disappointed in herself for thinking such thoughts.

Dear fucking Arceus, Maria had dragged him to another situation all because she felt rejected on not meeting other Pokemon. He will admit that he felt some guilt, but that changed over to I'm going to be blamed for this aren't I? Well if it was like that -- he's screwed. If the Moonlight Pokemon backed him up -- fantastic. If not -- still screwed. And right off the bat in front of new Pokemon he just had to land on top of Maria. Facepalm here and there if they even had palms. They had paws. But no palms like humans. Awkward pose he did, isn't he self-conscious of first meetings? Nonetheless, he heaved a heavy sigh, shifting his gaze from group over to his surroundings. Hoping to clear his mind, learn the place and- a blur of moment rushed forward, Harry immediately reacting by arching his back and covering the Umbreon from sight. The figure scared off the Luxray with the robotic arm. Oh... shit.

Maria gasped at the sight of another Luxray, despite the Mightyena's attempts to cover her view. What's he trying to pull now? Isn't this another friend? Yet.. this one looked widely different; pelt as dark as it could be, hungry crimson red eyes, blood dripping from the tiny hairs. The scent of death and decay covered the air, she was suddenly reminded of the earlier situation with the Ponyta. Oh no... No. No. NO! She struggled to get out from behind Harry, but it was no use as the Bite Pokemon caught her by the scruff, forcing her to watch the scene with terrified eyes. For once again, she could do nothing. "Let me go Harry, let me go..." She whimpered, the Mightyena said nothing as he slowly stepped back, keeping his distance to ensure the Moonlight Pokemon's safety. She hated that, stop it. Stop keeping her safe by sacrificing others!

Harry was right on meeting new Pokemon; bad idea. Fuck, already scarred Maria. If that Ponyta's death wasn't scary enough for her, now she had to deal with more of this bullshit... His eyes glanced down, watching her petite figure shake as she watched the scene. She didn't have to... She could have closed her eyes. The Mightyena only took a glance, only to see the finale; the Luxray ripping the throat out as gore began to cover her frontal area. Enjoying it you bitch? The Bite Pokemon would honestly be glad to kill an Undead but he had no reason if it didn't harm Maria. As long as it didn't harm her, then everything's alright.

"Whoops. I'm so sorry- did this mean something to you?" The Luxray said with a gruesome grin. Maria said nothing, awestruck, simply flabbergasted. Why...? Why did Harry stop her again? Did he really want to torment her? Before the Umbreon could open her mouth, the Dark-type immediately butted in, dropping Maria in the process, "Doesn't concern us." She stared at him with horror, how could he?! "W-well..." She glanced at the group, they would have found the duo heartless unless the Umbreon spoke up, "It's a friend..." At the end, her voice trailed off into the distance, as if not wanting to speak no more. Her light blue gaze was stuck on the ground, glancing over at the Mightyena for a reaction, however he just stood his ground.

[Ooc: Nothing much to do ^^;]
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:30 pm

[ooc: how the heck do you call that "nothing much" TK?! LOL]
    [Written: 44] [West: 9]

West Flame hated himself. That was all he could say; he hated how self-reliant he had become, how broken he was because he had a lame leg. The new appearance of the clumsy Umbreon had more ability to do things than he could ever hope to do! He couldn't run around and be a playful pup, nor could he attack and lend help when he wanted - no, he was stuck as a crippled, weak thing, and it hurt that he couldn't do much for himself or others. His pride had been injured enough, but when he compared himself to the others, flying about and charging forward with such great vigor... how could he not feel horrible?

The Moonlight Pokemon was about to make an offhand comment to Shaina, try to get her to feel comfortable, when a mad dash of purple flew across in one smooth motion. It was only seconds before he could comprehend that it was the other purple Luxray from before, and immediately fear and shock coursed throughout his entire body. This was the same she-hag that Written so venomously cursed, the same one that killed mercilessly. West Flame almost didn't see that Amber had taken off and fled on her own accord; and frankly, he would have followed, if he had not looked at the ruined body of Shaina, the innocent Eevee. Rest... Rest in peace, little one. Her cloth Gracidea flower lay just beside him, thrown off as she was slaughtered, and with a remorseful frown he laid his paw on it. He wasn't going to run away, not from this fight. He kept his eyes trained on the Luxray, suspicious of her next move.

"Whoops. I'm so sorry- did this mean something to you?" Written had been happy, so very happy that a carefree laugh could have escaped from her beak as she flew after Rocket. She had friends beside her, the rising sun a warm welcoming, and a plan for the near future. She had nothing to worry about; that is, until Rionnah decided to come back from the dead (literally), and put Shaina on the death bed in replacement. Yet another Eevee to add to the Luxray's list of killings. The bird landed, her breath already becoming quick from her anger, but it was only the thought of the Gabite next to her that she remained on the spot. The thought that Rocket was willing to go through hell with her was ironically the only thought that kept her from launching herself at the lion and ripping the wretch inside out. Water threatened to come out of her eyes, but she needed her revenge, and letting her emotions to get the best of her was not the way.

[color=#3366ff]"Yes, yes she did mean something to me," Written said slowly, her voice icily calm as she glared in unconcealed hate at Rionnah. Her frame shook with the sadness that had been momentarily replaced with anger, and with an intake of breath the Swallow Pokemon forced herself to stay put. "I," she began, keeping contact with the monster before her. "I can't begin to describe how much shit you've put me through. So I'm not. But what I am going to do is make you feel the same amount of pain and suffering, and make you cry-" Arceus, was she crying? Had she not just been trying to prove that she was above this evil thing before her, prove that she was the one with the upper hand? Written in the Fates choked back a sob, then shook her head furiously to rid herself of the tears. She could barely even register that there were two new voices nearby, but with recent events she had no time nor effort to offer a greeting.

"I hate you, Rionnah." Written gagged at the last word, feeling the awful taste of vile even at the name.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Blackthorn City/Morning (31)

Rocket marched along happily, stealing a glance up at the mountains ahead. I wonder if Dragon's Den is up there? Normally he would jump to the opportunity to hike up a mountain (usually because he mostly just burrowed his way up there), but he wasn't sure how long he could pretend that he wasn't fucking tired, not to mention thirsty as hell and a little hungry. He didn't want to be the first to admit it; they'd think he was going soft. The Dragon-type shook his head slightly and walked on, convinced that the group were following. But then a scream from behind forced him to whip back round.

She was back. How on earth that was possible after he had taken out the bridge he did not know. The bitch was back, and she was laying her claws and teeth into little Shaina. "Oh no you fucking don't!" Rocket snarled, dashing forward as fast as he could. But he was not built for running and he was about ten metres away from the rest of the group, so by the time he got there it was too late. The little Eevee was dead, her throat ripped out by the psychotic feline. Rocket felt his blood starting to bubble under his scales.

"Whoops. I'm so sorry- did this mean something to you?" the bitch asked, grinning from ear to ear, her fangs stained with Shaina's blood. If Rocket was angry before, he was fuming now. How the hell did she have the balls to come along, randomly kill one of their friends and then take the piss afterwards? The Gabite felt himself becoming uncontrollable, his rage building to levels that he had not felt in a long time. Just minutes earlier he had made a promise to Written: "I'll make sure that nothing like this happens to you again, all right?" Barely ten minutes later, that promise was broken. Rocket wasn't sure whether he wanted to cry or commit murder.

Written herself was barely managing to keep her grief under control. Rocket stood right next to her protectively, his chest heaving with the heavy panting that resulted from his growing anger. "I hate you, Rionnah," the Swellow spat, the hatred in her voice clear to all. Rocket could stand it no longer. It was his fault that this had happened; if he hadn't been so excited and ran ahead of the group he could've been there to stop that attack. He had let Written down. He'd let all of them down. It was his job to set things right again.

With both claws raised, he went forward a few steps before turning back to the others. "You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up." His gaze met the eyes of them all, but it lingered on Written's. "Please. I'll be OK. I'll catch up when I'm done. Get to Dragon's Den, wait for me there." Turning back to Rionnah, there was no fear in Rocket's eyes as he glared at her. This was the third time he had encountered her, and twice before this he had tried and failed to bring her down. Third time lucky.

"I swear to Arceus ... you're going to pay for that, you fucking bitch," he spat. His voice no longer had the reckless enthusiasm it usually did; he was not challenging her for fun anymore. This was personal. Crouching and raising his sharp claws, Rocket geared himself up for the fight to come. "Come on then, bitch. Ladies first."

((Just want to give Rocket a fight so I have an excuse to raise his level. ^^; He's close to evolving.))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:20 pm

[ooc: I'll be skipping since it's all up to Rionnah. B)) ]
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:36 pm

((Then I must skip as well I'm afraid. Can't do anything now.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:33 pm

((ooc: oh my god, i've been skipping so much! I feel so horrible lol))

[24]

And so here they found themselves again, stuck in the endlessly monotonous cycle of kill or be killed, fight or flight, Cut a bitch or ignore a bitch. Either way, it would amount to the same thing- they were gonna have to knock some bitches down to stay on top, and at this point, Bass wasn't even surprised that the poor Eevee got turned into "Rionnah grub".

Don't get him wrong, he feels bad for the loss, but they were due for another tragedy. They'd gone too far without another death- their rag-tag team really had it coming.

And now came their time for another fight- one between the witch and the hero, Rionnah and Rocket. It's really gonna be one hell of a tussle. The Torterra could just feel the tension and electricity, crackling between both sides. It was so thick, you'd need a fucking tree to cut through it. Something like a big, Douglass Fir- but that was besides the point.

At this very moment, the forces of good and bad were about to have a smackdown- one for the books for sure, but right now, "fucks" and "screws" were being thrown all over the place. Names, spat in pure disgust and horror. Meanwhile, the giant Tortoise stood, watching in morbid amusement, as the Gabite and the Luxray were about ready to pounce and tear at each other's throats in an all out blood bath.

...One that was beginning, with the Head Bitch making the first move, throwing in a Flash and head-splitting roar- one that prompted him, the ever noble Grass Type, to turn to his fellow survivor, Written.

"Written, it's time to go. We gotta down to the cave- I'll eventually come back here and make sure our pal'll be okay. "

He'll be a hero some other day. Right now, he's gotta help his buddy out.

Even if that means, copping out and driving the girl away first before he even tries to help and bring out the big guns.

((ooc: god, bass just went through some serious bi-polar ness here. Ugh, what a horribly out of character post!))
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:59 pm

[ooc: huge sorry, with recent changes in the posting order I get confused...;;]
    [Written: 45] [West: 10]

"But at least you finally know what to call me. Feels nice to know the name of your own demise, eh?" A chill spread throughout Written as she took an involuntary step backwards. How could this vile, wretched Luxray before her... how could she speak such comprehensible words? The bird clutched her pencil in her confusion and a smudge of fear -- plenty of emotions and more that she dared not reveal on her face. Written in the Fates clenched her beak shut, staring into the malevolent eyes of Rionnah, trying to imagine herself facing the lion. ... I... can't. It took a lot of herself to admit that this villain had an advantage over her in more ways than one. It took Written twice as much to admit that she wasn't the best one to go against Rionnah.

"You guys go on ahead, I'll catch up... Please. I'll be OK. I'll catch up when I'm done. Get to Dragon's Den, wait for me there." What...? Her head had turned roughly at Rocket's voice, her jostled glasses just as confused as Written herself was. The Swellow quickly adjusted them upright, but she continued to stare at the dragon in confusion as the meaning behind his words settled in. He wanted them to move on so he could defend them... So that he could fight by himself... So that if he might die, they'd have a head start before Rionnah. Written wanted to speak up and quickly object, but it was like a lump had formed in her throat. She couldn't leave him alone, not now of all times. She couldn't leave one of the few friends she had finally let her guard down around; it would be like detaching a wing and hoping you could still fly.

"Written, it's time to go. We gotta down to the cave- I'll eventually come back here and make sure our pal'll be okay." Bass urged her to follow as Rocket said, but it was hurting. She was hurting. How could she be positive that Rocket would be fine...? Where was the endgame decision, the final answer? Only Arceus knew, and Arceus wasn't going to respond any time soon. Written looked up at the large turtle, fond of his everlasting optimism. How she wished she could shared in the joy of believing so freely, and blindly followed in the given instructions. But the fight was already happening, and she had no idea what was happening -- Rionnah had given off a Flash and the fight was on.

She's lost. West Flame quietly noted, a pang of sympathy for his winged friend. The Umbreon could see the turmoil she was putting herself through, her inability to leave behind Rocket to fend for himself. Written hadn't noticed it, but she had grown to depend on the Gabite to the point that she was torn between taking his directions or following her gut. The dark type looked about in a hurry, realizing that yet again more have fled the scene (the other Umbreon and the Mightyena). Honestly, at this point, I wouldn't look too much of a fool myself for running. Flame of the West directed his attention back to the Swellow, stepping up towards her. In the rush of events, he took Shaina's cloth Gracidea in his fore paws and brought its noose around his neck. A little memento for an innocent friend, he thought.

"Written... look, I know it might hurt, but look," he fumbled with his words, unsure if what he was trying to say would be the right thing. He signaled his paw towards the flower around his neck. "Shaina -- and all the others -- they wouldn't want you to risk your life. And really, neither would Rocket. We should go." West Flame pressed himself against Written in comfort, before pushing her lightly in the direction of the Dragon's Den. There was a pit in his stomach when he realized how easily Written could break, how easily any of them could get down on themselves. Maybe he did have a lame leg, and he wasn't as able bodied as others, but in different ways, he was on equal ground with the rest of the world. "You're our leader, Written. So yeah, lead the way."

West Flame had also put his own two cents in. What was Written to do...? She stumbled slightly as the Umbreon pushed her away from the fight and towards the Den, and for a moment she just stood there, slumped in her stature. Written stared at the ground, so many thoughts going through her mind -- yet with the words of her friends, the bird could not honestly see what other way there was to go. I'm... the leader? Hah. Weren't leaders supposed to be strong and charge forward without regret? Weren't they supposed to make clear decisions and be able to know what is fact and what is feeling? Weren't leaders supposed to always know what to do? She didn't fit any of the aforementioned criteria, and will probably never be able to. After a moment's lapse, Written brought her head upward and faced her friends.

Her little limping friend was right. Her large smiling doofus was right. Rocket was right. "A-All right, let's head out." Written said, trying to muster whatever little confidence she had into that sentence. The bird took to the air, saving one last forlornly glance towards Rocket. Please... don't forget our promise... She shook her head, before voicing a chirp and swooping towards the cave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:01 pm