2 or 3 eggs
1 Well Riped Avocado
A string of Olive Oil
Some Lemon Juice Drops
Salt and Pepper
1 Bagel or 1 Ciabbata, cut into halves
Mexican Salsa of the neariest grocery store (Sweet, Mild or Hot, it's your choice)
Sour Cream (Optional)
1. Whisks the Eggs into a small bowl.
2. Melt some Butter into an antihadesive pan and cook the Scrambled Eggs until wanted consistence. Take them out of the heat and put them aside.
3. In a little bowl, mash the Avocado with a fork. Add the String of Olive Oil and some Lemon Juice Drops if desired, then the Salt and Pepper and put it aside.
4. Grill the bread in a toaster. Put the Salsa on one half, and the Sour Cream on the other. On one of the halves, put the Scrambled Eggs, the Grated Cheddar and the Avocado purée.
5. Close the sandwich, and it's done!
Gives 1 portion
Total time: 10 minutes
Created by: Guy A. Lepage, Comedian, Actor and Host.
Source: "Les Matins gourmands du Club des Petits-Déjeuners" De L'Homme Editions (Via Journal de Montréal)