Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

4 posters

Legendary: Giratina

Giratina
    Giratina

Legendary: Giratina Empty Legendary: Giratina

Post by Giratina Fri Jul 06, 2012 2:02 am

Legendary: Giratina Girasig

Legendary: Giratina QUxrb

Legendary: Giratina Bzxs3

Giratina
    #487, The Renegade Pokemon
    I am technically genderless but prefer to be recognized as male
    My age is unknown but I am as ancient as the world itself
    I am Fourteen feet and nine inches tall
    I weigh 1,653.5 pounds
    This Pokémon is said to live in a world on the reverse side of ours, where common knowledge is distorted and strange.
    Level is unknown
    Altered Forme and Origin Forme abilities
    Lonely by nature
    I have a stubborn characteristic
    - Aura Sphere
    - Shadow Force
    - Shadow Sneak
    - Earth Power
  • I had always been such a bitter and hateful creature. I preferred nothing more than to lurk around my Distortion World and laugh at the pain and sorrow those who had nightmares were experiencing. I thrived on their fright and relished in their anger. To me it was a sweet relief. I believed no one should be happy because I was trapped and broken inside but soon I began to let sorrow build inside of me. Almost overnight, my rage and pain turned into sorrow and depression. I felt myself falling deeper and deeper into someone I had never been before and honestly, it scared me but then something changed once again. One day I was winding my way through the wasteland I called home and before my eyes, a giant swirling hole of energy appeared. I stopped cold, my heart pumping faster, as I realized that it was my way out. However before I could even fly to my freedom, a booming voice echoed from everywhere and nowhere.

“Son, it is time you leave this place and protect the world I banished you from but be warned, I’ll be watching. Don’t test my patience.”

In awe, I inwardly swore to my father that I wouldn’t mess up again as I flew out into the Sinnoh Region skies. Immediately my body began reacting to the gravity but I pulled out the Griseous orb I had tucked beneath one of my spikes and began once again flying through the skies. Something in my heart stirred and I realize it was love but soon that was extinguished. The air around me was filled with the odor of decay and devastation so strongly, that I could barely fly straight. A tear fell from my eye at the sight of the undead milling around and I began to shoot off attack after attack. An hour passed and it seemed I barely made a dent in the creatures. Devastated, I resumed my search through the skies towards the region of Kanto. There was where I hoped to meet my Legend brothers and sisters.
  • ”In the Altered form, Giratina has a large, gray, centipede-like body with six short, thick legs. Its legs have gold claws and gold bands on them. It has a tail and a thick black stripe running vertically along the front of its body. There is a series of red horizontal stripes running across the large black one. Three gold half-rings circle the back half of Giratina's neck at the same points that three of the red stripes are at on its front, resembling a ribcage. On its back are two large, black wings that are decorated with red, conical objects that also could be claws. The wings seem oddly out of place, due to the fact that Giratina seems far too heavy to fly effectively. The wings also seem to be ghostly, as they can change shape as if they were made of a liquid or gas. The Origin Forme of Giratina has six black, ghostly streamers on its back that each have a bright red spike at the end. Its mouth is hidden by the head plates, which swing open sideways when the mouth is opening. Giratina's legs have been reduced to spike-like protrusions. There are four more golden spikes near the edge of the tail. The three gold half-rings in this form can be used to grip objects.”
  • For so long I had been in exile and alone. Now, all I want is to reconnect with the world and keep it alive long enough for me to see its true beauty once again. I am not evil as some would say but more calm and collected. Sometimes I let my depression cloud my judgments but I am trying to be a kind Legend again but don’t get me wrong, I love to fight.
  • - My Griseous Orb is hidden under one of my golden spikes.

• - Xous54 has given me permission to use their images as profile images as long as I credit to them.

• Last edited by Giratina on Wed Aug 08, 2012 10:10 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Cobalion
    Cobalion

Legendary: Giratina Empty Re: Legendary: Giratina

Post by Cobalion Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:52 am

Welcome brother, it is good to know you still live.

Legendary: Giratina 638
    Iron Will Pokemon
    Reservations Moderator
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:32 am

Thank you brother and the same goes for you.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:47 am

It is good to see you again, but you will have to change your image. That artist requested a long time ago that his art not be used on this site.

Legendary: Giratina 3Br5nS6

Legendary: Giratina ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLegendary: Giratina UugYyDK
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:52 am

Brother I have asked the artist and they were fine with it although if I have to specify it is going to be on EJ I will.

Legendary: Giratina Iaza19344368093300
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:58 am

Proof enough for me.

Legendary: Giratina 3Br5nS6

Legendary: Giratina ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, PlotLegendary: Giratina UugYyDK
    Giratina
    Giratina

Post by Giratina Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:58 am

Thank you dear brother.
    Zapdos
    Zapdos
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Zapdos Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:39 am

Welcome my big brother! Good to see you are well. B]