Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto)

Anonymous

Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto) Empty Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:38 am

Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto) Audax13

Text Color #EE8130

Item Float Stone

Gender Male

Age Adolescent

Species/Dex number/Type of Pokémon Blaze Pokemon, #257, Fire/Fighting

Height 6'4"

Weight 148 lbs

Pokédex Entry Flames sprout from its wrists, enveloping its knuckles. Its punches schorch its foes.

Level Cap 1 badges: lvl 37

Ability Blaze

Nature Quirky

Characteristic Strongly Defiant

Moves

Move 1(Level Up): Blaze Kick
    Move 2 (Egg Move): Agility
    Move 3(Level Up): Quick Attack
    Move 4(Level Up): Double Kick

History Born on a volcanic island where he lived until he was a prepubescent. He was renowned by the other Pokemon for his innate speed which surpassed normal Torchic. His speed only increased as he grew older and evolved. He moved away from the island when his father died and his mother became to ill to care for him. The only thing his father had left him, was a precious family heirloom, a float stone. Because of his inability to save his father or help with his mothers illness he began to fill inadequate and angry at himself.
    He moved to the mainland of Johto and was captured by a trainer, named Rebecca. He became close friends with a Geodude, called Bran, a Machoke, named Sam, and a Slaking, named Viktor. However, his trainer found him to be unmanageabl. Due to his reputation for getting into fights with the rest of his team mates and his viciousness in the field, he was released. During their time together he evolved into a Blaziken.
    He moved to a quiet land where he learned to better control his anger, despite the rudeness of the land's inhabitants. His solitude made him socially awkward and weird. He reunited with his mother many months after his movement to the land who had seemingly recovered from her illness and had a pleasant time.
    Unfortunately, it was short lived. The infection spread, causing his mother to have a psychotic break. Although he tried to protect her as best he could she inevitably became one of them. He was forced to kill his mother, which had him teetering on the edge of insanity. Once again he repressed his emotions behind an armor of irrational spontaneity.
    He was left to fend for himself. Not even an adult but already he had lived through much death and harshness. He ventured back to the volcanic island to find it in ruins and the inhabitants ripped to shreds. The majority of the undead seemed to have died of starvation and decomposition as most of them were fire types and unable to venture off the island. He sent several weeks their before making peace with the past and traveling from the island to Hoenn and then onto Unova, hoping to find another living soul.

Appearance Is noticebly taller than the normal Blaziken. When sitting he tends to fold into himself.

Personality Slightly ill tempered. Hides his anger by acting spontaneous and irrational. Is very stubborn in his belief and quite sarcastic and cynical. Once he starts talking he won't stop.

User Notes He hardly takes anybody seriously and believes that life is too short for such seriousness. in reality he is angry and sad that the world is such a cruel place. Although he acts silly and irrational he is quite cynical and intelligent.

His father was a Rapidash and his mother was a Combusken which gave him the ability to learn agility.

Last edited by Thanatos on Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:46 pm; edited 10 times in total
    Anonymous

Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto) Empty Re: Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:52 am

Whoa.

I think you should clean this up before asking to be approved. It's hard to read. The image is also way too big.
    Anonymous

Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto) Empty Re: Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:53 am

i know i'm working on that
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 12:55 am

You should edit the title to say WIP, then.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:17 pm

Can one of the staff check this out?
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:03 am

Your image is far too large, you will have to scale it down a bit.

He is also a little too young to be so high of a level, an Adolescent is 12-17 years old, still a kid. I generally cap those at level 30.

You also need to label how he learned his moves, as Agility is only learned through breeding.

Your history is very short and needs to be filled a little bit more. You need to have at least two viable paragraphs to have a working history and you have essentially just three bullet points.

You also never mention how he got his Float Stone.

Please revise and then I will look at him for approval.

Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto) 3Br5nS6

Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, Plot Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto) UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Thanatos, I apologize greatly for butting in, but I do have a couple of things to point out in your profile;

> If he is at level 30, he wouldn't be a Blaziken, he would be a Combusken

> You never mentioned where the source of his anger came from. It literally came out of nowhere, you should put a couple of reasons upon why he is short-tempered. Did anyone bully/tease him?

> If his mother is a Buizel, then he himself would be a Buizel as well. His mother should be a Blaziken/Combusken if he was born into the family. Breeding moves are usually inherited from the father. [When Pokemon breed, they take their mother's appearances + species, and their fathers moves lol]

I apologize once again for butting in xD;; But I do like to browse through profiles in my free time, so lol.
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Thank you Sep. I was unaware any changes were made but those would be my notes on the update. lol.

You also still need to label the moves themselves as to whether or not they were learned, bred, or prior evolution. Not just the user notes.

Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto) ZGD0iWwAdmin - Profiles, Plot Audax The Blaziken (The Safari Team/New Johto) UugYyDK
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:03 am

I have begun bashing my head into the wall. I shall not cease until Audax is approved.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:46 am

Um, Chargestone is full Thanatos.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 08, 2012 4:26 pm

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:52 pm

He is still too young and inexperienced to be so high of a level. He isn't a trainer Pokemon so for him to level so greatly in the wild that young is improbable.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:47 pm

How about now?
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:27 am

Better.

Approved.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 12, 2012 2:24 pm

Yay and it only took a month!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:47 am