Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Xerneas
    Xerneas
    Legendary
    Legendary

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 24 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Xerneas Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Outside the Under|| Morning (1)

A dignified rack of antlers stood against the vanishing night, their rainbow hues reflecting dancing light against the dunes. Long, sharp, lean legs struck the sand like swords stabbing a long-known adversary-- deliberate, confident and dutiful, but with just a hint of loathing behind each strike. Xerneas was accustomed to his native land of Kalos where lush greenery was abound, along with dense snow and reliable rocky footing. But here in this foreign death trap of a desert... The proud cervine pulled his elegant leg out of the sands with a little more effort, glaring down at the glorified litterbox he was now traversing.

But as much as he loathed the foreign land of dried blood and old death he currently found himself in, something spurred him onward. A call, a desperate need urging him forward. He continued until finally coming across another unremarkable landmark, but something caused him to pause. A colorful corpse lay strewn before him, something akin to a horse. But even in cold, merciless death, Xerneas knew that this wasn't some common species. This was a Legend. Somber eyes glanced over the sorry cadaver before closing in meditation. This horrible, dead desert... the swarm of Abominations that plagued and dominated this strange, alien region... it had claimed a fellow Legend, and it was still fresh enough for Xerneas to do something about it. His body hummed, his antlers shone brilliantly, and after a moment of power building and building, he released it, sending light and color out in a burst around him.

The colors trickled down like snow, gently collecting on the fallen water horse. Exhausted, Xerneas turned away, knowing without even looking that his endeavor would be successful. With this merciful revival, Xerneas was free to leave the parched, blood-stained wasteland to the unknown Legend and go back to more important matters. As the Legend pulled itself back from the brink of death, the colorful deer was already gone, vanished into the morning sun.

(Revival of Keldeo is now official/ canon.)
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:49 am

|The Under|Morning|
    |51|26|
    Glass followed DS over to the door, her eyes sliding over the closed steel frame. With an un-amused scoff, Her eyes slid to the side as Cosmic drew up beside her, his silver rings casting a bright glow over her white fur. "I don't know about you Glass, but this place is kind of a let down." The Absol let out an agreeing snort, a grin forming on her face. "This may take some time, any idea where we should look for the supplies? I'll cover you guys if needed." Turning to face Forrik, Glass gave a mock shrug. "First and fore-most, we need food and water. We're going to die here without it, so that's priority number one."

"These cameras are shit." Cosmic snorted with laughter at the voice, grinning inwardly as his markings glowed a bit brighter. "But this part of the hotel looks largely clea-Where the fuck did they come from?! Man, I hate Teleport." Cosmic snickered quietly. "Yeah, that might be a bit of a prob-" Cosmic cut himself off as Uboa literally melted into a back puddle before slowly rising back up as an absol that looked a little like Glass. -Lem..." He finished, just as Uboa spoke. "Please excuse our companions for their impoliteness as things are rather urgent. Would you please open the door for us, our benevolent watchman?" Instead of the gruff, gravelly voice from earlier, this was light and feminine, all though the monotone made it no less creepy.

DS let off a pathetic squeak, twitching slightly before screeching out; "F҉͢u̶͜ck̀i͏n̨g̶͘ D͏I̴TTO̢!" Cosmic flinched and Glass whirled on her paws, turning to glare at the Porygon."Sorry, that was rude of me." Glass scoffed. "Yeah, right." She muttered darkly, her crimson glare hardening. "I just had one of those "I have no mouth and I must scream" moments." Rolling her eyes, she huffed. "Now, if you're done bringing the  fucking roof down on us with your screaming, HAL, are we good to go in?" She asked with a sideways glare to the physical for of the Porygon-Z. "On that cheery note you can go in now."

"O.k...O.k...Open the podbay door's HAL." With a quiet growl pointed at DS, Glass waited for the doors to open before entering, crimson eyes sweeping wide as she looked around. "Cheshire found a old human thing that drops food and water, on other side of here. Cheshire would like to see Forrik try for it and it be empty." Glass let out an amused snort as she turned to face Cheshire. "If it isn't empty though it'll be a valuable asset to our survival." She said, casting a haphazard gaze over to Forrik, mentally gauging the size of the purple tail flame. "Okay, Now that we're in where are these other pokemon you mentioned HAL?" Cosmic nodded, looking up at the speakers. "I was just about to ask that myself." He added, listening in. "O.k. we've got three pokemon on this floor. They're not the prize behind door #1 but they don't look infected either. There's an albino Gallade in the Circus Mask, I'll hazard a guess that he's the fucker that knows Teleport, a black-furred Liepard and a similarly dark-furred Lopunny. Nice little monochrome crew here, I thought my camera's were out of date for a moment." Glass grinned inwardly. "Good thing they're not then, eh?"

"How far away?" Oh look, there goes the imposter-HAL trying to be leader again. Glass growled quietly as she tilted her head to listen to HAL's reply. "Close enough that we're bound to run into them sometime. I can lock them out but that seems kinda like a dick move ya know?" Glass grinned.

"Sounds like something Cosmic would do."
    "I heard that."
    "You were meant to dipshit."

"Dark Furred Lopunny?" Just before Cosmic could say something back, the duo stopped to look over at Cheshire, before looking over at Forrik as he spoke. "Cheshire, are you okay, you're acting a bit odd?" The duo nodded. "I was just about to ask that as well. Cheshi-" " Alice?... ALICE?... ALICE!?" The Glaceon cut him off as he bounded forwards. Cosmic reacted quickly, running frorwards he drew level with the Glaceon as they let out another yell."ALICE!"

With an exhasperated growl, Cosmic sped up so that he was in front of Cheshire, sliding his hind end around, he lunged at Cheshire, tackling the Glaceon. "Cheshire! Pull yourself together you shit! No doubt we will run into them sooner or later, so get your fucking head in the game! You will bring undead down on all our heads! Not all of them are as laid back as you are and personally, I do not want to become fucking undead chow, alright?" He snarled, eyes glowing dangerously as he held the Glaceon by the shoulders. Finally after a moment of silence, Cosmic jumped back out of the Glaceon's range, keeping a weary eye on him as he blocked the exit. "Just calm the fuck down and relax, alright? We will run into this 'Alice' soon, just be patient."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:36 pm

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er Ju̷ņk S͘h̸o̡p̨[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]M̕o̵rn̸in̵g͢[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠21

The Porygon Z twists its head to the side violently. It's red eye focuses on the darkness in the open doorway. With a flicker the filters in its eyes shift to try and penetrate the darkness, causing the normal type to briefly flinch as the new filters slide into place. The dark becomes a fraction less intimidating.
    "HAL...If there was something dangerous nearby you'd tell me right?" The normal type says doubtfully.
    "You have my word Bromano." HAL's voice issues from the speakers.
    The Porygon Z's head twists into a more natural position but it doesn't seem reassured by HAL's cheery voice.
    "Just keep me safe." He snaps, well aware of his AI's capricious streak. "I mean it this time."
    The cameras in the corridor are watching him like red eyes glittering in the distance.
    "Geez Macabroni I'm hurt."
    Dramatically the cameras fall limb in their sockets and loll around.
    "If you're done being dramatic we should go."
    At the racket the small avian like Pokemon flinches, both cat-like pokemon confronting each other over whoever this 'Alice' was. Quickly the normal type sidles away from the conflict and addresses HAL personally.
    "HAL pull up your file on this 'Alice'." He calmly instructs the camera.
    "Don't have a file Bromancer. All I got is that Cheshire puss over there likes/liked her and he goes ballistic over her but..."
    The cameras creak around, focusing on the ground inside the building.
    "If I had to hazard a guess I'd say Alice is the Loppuny. Keep your distance though. The Gallade in the mask seems to think he's funny."
    "Understood." The Porygon Z nods and turns towards the group.
    "You there, Charizard." The normal type can't seem to recall names right now. "Let's go find that food and water thing. Whatever you two have got going on." He gestures to the Umbreon and Glaceon. "It ain't going to help in the long run...You guys need food right?"
    He adds to the end of the sentence in confusion. He had forgotten that this artificial body didn't require food or water to function. Could he even taste anymore? Quickly he shakes off the doubt before it threatens to consume him. There was no time for introspection.
    "We need to see if this other group is friendly. HAL, make first contact. If they seem aggressive then we can lock them out."
    "Can do Brozilla. I'll open up the communications channel and set up a gnarly relay. Ya'll be able to hear them but unless you ask me to send on a message they can't hear us." HAL replies and with a click changes the speakers to the ones closest the other group. The cameras swivel in their sockets to focus exclusively on the three Pokemon in the corridor. With a crackle and a static hiss the speakers clear themselves. There is a brief wave of scything feedback and HAL forcibly restarts the ancient system.
    "Yo. How's it hanging?"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:57 pm

The Under|Morning

Mathias woke up in a bedroom of the hotel, his search continues for his lost trainer and someone else. The Charizard walked to the door and opened it slowly in case any undead was to jump out of the shadows. He wondered how Glass was doing and Taph becoming undead made him feel sorry for the little Riolu. "I wonder if my trainer came through here." Mathias spoke to himself. There was a time he wondered if he'll ever find him.  Perhaps he'll find his answers if he finds the security room. The charizard started walking around the hallways looking around every corner for any undead. Each moment his heart beats, the more cautious he became. Mathis looked around while keeping his guard up until he stumbles in front of a camera that was just out of sight not knowing if he was being watched.

The Charizard continued down the hallway looking for the security room for anything that might help him find his trainer. "Where is the security room here, its bad enough that I'm wondering around in a hotel." As he pressed onward, the sounds of something above him was walking up on the next floor he couldn't make it out but it sounded like a few voices where talking to someone. Mathias started to wonder if the voices were undead or living, but he had to find out for sure. He went to the nearest elevator, however the door was opened and the elevator was down on the bottom in a mess. There was no way he could enter the next floor from that point. The Charizard then looked up hearing the voices again, but they sounded like they was moving away.

The Under|Morning

The Charizard waited for Glass to enter and then DS spoke "You there, Charizard." Forrik was confused at first thinking HAL forgot his name, but that wasn't the case as the Porygon Z spoke to Glass and Cosmic, Forrik wondered how much longer he can hold out and if he's going to become undead. There was little time left, but he'll put up a fight before he becomes undead.  Then Cheshire started to act more strange. " Alice?... ALICE?... ALICE!?" The Charizard watched Cheshire pass by him and Cosmic chasing after quickly. Forrik was shocked to see Cosmic pin Cheshire down and what was said had him thinking of an idea on how to help fight off any undead in the hotel. "Cheshire! Pull yourself together you shit! No doubt we will run into them sooner or later, so get your fucking head in the game! You will bring undead down on all our heads! Not all of them are as laid back as you are and personally, I do not want to become fucking undead chow, alright?" The Charizard had to agree with Cosmic "I agree with Cosmic, if we rush in we'll likely be killed and I don't want to be eaten by them things." Sadly though Forrik remembered what happened back in Johto and the pain he's endured for so long.

OoC)) Small post, had a rough day.
    Moon Moon
    Moon Moon
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Moon Moon Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:43 pm

THE UNDER. MORNING. POST COUNT: 14
    ~:Current Imitation:~
    Absol

When The Shapeshifter had changed it's form as per the usual nature, the black dark type was greeted with the screeching articulations of deep rooted horror and disgust. The ditto was not unfamiliar to such emotions directed towards herself, but even after thousands of times it caused a cloud of gloom and resentment to settle over her. Their posture sagged almost immediately, and the Absol raised their head only slightly above a deep bow to look upon the fear stricken eyes of the Porygon. 'Why must they fear me...Though, this one did not react in such an explosive as now. Confirms my theory, there truly is something wrong with this one.' Using the thought of concern for others to defend herself from depression, she looked back to reality with a narrowed gaze unseen to all. Guilt hanging heavily caused her neck to sag still. "I...I am sorry. I should have been more considerate..." Restoring some of their authority she spoke now with a firmness not held in all previous dialogue, though still retaining the majority of her gentle manners of speech. "However,  to do such things as change shape is a part of my biology, repulsive as it is. There will be times when I cannot conceal facets of my nature. If it troubles you greatly enough then avert your gaze. I will not hide in the shadows." Though discrimination disturbed the ditto, she had decided long ago that it would never constrict their actions. Shaking her head the Absol now marched forwards into the building, nodding politely at the camera to give thanks to the AI inhabiting it.

"Alright then, so we have at least 3 unknown guests with us yes? Even if they are uninfected we do not know of their personalities and we will need to come up with some strategies in case they prove hostile. It-" The screeching of the Glaceon caught her by surprise, and it took a great level of restraint for Uboa to not rush over and silence him permanently. Cosmic luckily took care of the situation in time, and so instead, she just gritted her teeth and continued walking forwards. "Well now they know what direction we're coming from."
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:44 pm

((Ooc: have to skip this one guys sorry ;v; we'll just say Ryrhs calming down a bit but is a bit freaked out/alarmed by the screaming of Alice's name and asks if she knows whoever it is.))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Wed Dec 31, 2014 2:36 pm

The Under||Morning||54

Cheshire could smell Alice, it was Alice. Cheshire will save Alice, Alice will rip out her heart and save her from her memories and of this nightmare. Cheshire will save Alice. Cheshire hissed feeling Cosmic suddenly on top of him as he flails around trying to rip fangs into the stupid umbreon. "Cheshire! Pull yourself together you shit! No doubt we will run into them sooner or later, so get your fucking head in the game! You will bring undead down on all our heads! Not all of them are as laid back as you are and personally, I do not want to become fucking undead chow, alright?" The weight now off his back as he lashes out at the umbreon with a flash of fangs trying to bite him before getting back to his paws. "Just calm the fuck down and relax, alright? We will run into this 'Alice' soon, just be patient."

Cheshire looked at Cosmic, his fur on his back and shoulders pinned up giving off a cold aura. "I agree with Cosmic, if we rush in we'll likely be killed and I don't want to be eaten by them things." Cheshire's attention snapped to the infected lizard. "Forrik dead anyway, Cosmic and Glass only living pokemon here. Cheshire doesn't care, Cheshire wants to save Alice" he hissed icy wind leaking from his maw as he takes it out on a camera. Freezing it solid. The glaceon turning back down the hall but didn't take off, " Soon Alice, Cheshire will save Alice from this world". The bell at his throat jiggled a little falling back to his quiet self as he looked toward the plastic bird still not quite understanding who or what Hal was now. Looking back to the rest of the group his crimson eye now back on the umbreon and Charizard. " Cheshire will go help Forrik find food, if help find Alice"

The Under||Morning|| (30)

Alice watched with a curious gaze toward the jester as it dances down the hallway, her arms crossed under the chest fur. “Why of course good lady." finally replying to her question as she huffed a little. “If the whole world were the board, we would just be the pieces being moved by the unseen hand of fate.Alice tilts her head a little as her long ears perk a little, "I rather be in change of my own fate thank you very much Jester". “Though the time will come when we are swept of the board for now we dance and sing and, yes dear Alice, we play.Alice looked at his hand then as she slowly reached for it before it pulled away in a flash. Now getting annoyed with this clown. As he goes back down the hall. "Oh, madness is merry and merriment's might..." He sings as he flips. "When the Jester comes calling with his knife in the night~" Alice's Ear perked to the new voice then as it rang down the corridors as she turned away from the jester toward the voice.

"ALICE!?" someone knew her name in this building. Taking a step toward the voice then before the jester breaks her thought suddenly, "Someone is calling for you, dear Alice." Alice turned toward him. "ALICE!" The cry is getting louder and closer as she now takes a step back not knowing who the voice was or who would know her name. It had to be a trick the clown was making behind his mocking mask. "I suggest you move swiftly." It was a trap he was fooling them both now to play his twisted game. The cat pokemon now asking her if she knew who it was, as she turned to him. " I don't know, and I really don't want to find out right now, could be a trick or it could by what ever hit the roof." now turning to the Jester " What do you think" before biting back he words as she didn't really want to talk to the clown really any more if it was a trick and he was just playing his game.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:13 pm

The Under \ Morning / {4}

The mask's frozen lips grin as the Gallade turns towards the Liepard's inquiry.
    "I don't know, and I really don't want to find out right now, could be a trick or it could by what ever hit the roof."  The black rabbit replies to him. "What do you think?"
    “Seeing as I am just passing through I do not think it is much of my business.” The clown shakes his head and he bells jingle. But in my opinion it is likely what landed on the roof."
    Sir Kuss drops into a handstand, cartwheeling in front of the corridor and dropping into a comedic exaggerated battle stance.
    "But if trouble does come I am sure you'll face it, my lady. What direction it comes from doesn't matter in the end, all results are the same."
    The speakers crackle and a voice issues forth.
    "Yo. How's it hanging?"
    The Gallade tilts his head curiously and walks over to the camera. He puts a grey hand on the speaker, feeling the dust coating his palm as he wipes grime away from it. He peers in until the eyes of his mask take up nearly all the camera.
    "Sometimes high, sometimes low but enough to wind around your neck and choke you." He replies cryptically and taps the glass with a finger.
    "I have heard of room service but I did not know it involved talking. Are you some form of spirit sealed in these walls or has the march of technology marched me by?"
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:11 am

|The Under|Morning|
    |52|27|
    As the Glaceon squirmed under Cosmic's paws, trying to bit him, the shiny umbreon glared at the ice fox, finally releasing him once Cheshire had calmed down. "I agree with Cosmic, if we rush in we'll likely be killed and I don't want to be eaten by them things." Cosmic snorted. "Not like they'd want to eat that shit." He muttered. "Well now they know what direction we're coming from." Glass nodded, looking over at the door."Along with any undead." She added, glaring at Cheshire.

"If I had to hazard a guess I'd say Alice is the Loppuny. Keep your distance though. The Gallade in the mask seems to think he's funny." Glass and Cosmic shared an amused grin. "A comedian eh? This'll be fun then." He said, before looking over at DS, the porygon listening into HAL over the speakers. "Understood." Glass narrowed her eyes slightly, as the Porygon-Z looked over at Forrik. "You there, Charizard." The Absol let out  a quiet growl, her scythe glowing dimly with a Razor Wind. "Let's go find that food and water thing. Whatever you two have got going on." Cosmic glanced over at Glass, his silver and ice blue eyes narrowing. "It ain't going to help in the long run...You guys need food right?""Food would be appreciated, I suppose." He said, moving to stand beside Glass. "Glass, cool it. He doesn't get it, okay? Go easy on the Porygon - or whatever it is." He said quietly, so only the Absol heard him. Glass growled slightly, her stance relaxing, but the Razor Wind stayed firmly charged on her scythe. "We need to see if this other group is friendly. HAL, make first contact. If they seem aggressive then we can lock them out." Pulling back her lips into a silent snarl, Glass moved so that she had a straight shot, her dark red eyes gauging the distance between her and DS. "Can do Brozilla. I'll open up the communications channel and set up a gnarly relay. Ya'll be able to hear them but unless you ask me to send on a message they can't hear us."

Glass swung her head, the white crescent of the Razor Wind flying from her scythe and grazing the Porygon and hitting the wall with a explosion of dust and grime. The Absol cleared the gap between her and the normal type quickly, drawing up beside them and raising a paw menacingly. "I don't know what shit you're trying to pull here you freaky body swapping thing, but it stops now. Enough of this ordering us around like simple trainers pokemon. We are in a fucking apocalypse, and no one has time for pampered dicks to be ordering everyone around. So back. Off." She growled, meeting their eyes with a dangerous glare. She held the Porygon's gaze for a moment, growling slightly before she turned, walking off.

Cosmic watched the ordeal cautiously. The Umbreon knew how Glass was in this mood, and he wasn't about to get on the wrong side of a Sucker Punch. His eyes followed the Absol as she walked off, her claws scratching the ground as she walked, purpously sharpening the blue nails. The Umbreon unsheathed and sheathed his own claws, his eyes looking between where Glass was now sitting and HAL's physical vessle. The tension in the air could of been cut with a butter knife. Finally, the awkward silence grew too much for Cosmic and he cleared his throat, looking around. "Er, right then. We should probably go and get those supplies now. Um, Forrik, I'd send you to go get the drinks and that, but with your infected status, I wouldn't trust you with the food and stuff, so Glass and I will head down. You're welcome to come along, but don't expect to get much to do." He said, looking over at Glass for confirmation, but she was still in her mood, facing them with an irritated glare.

Maybe I was too harsh on HAL, or DS, whatever. No, they deserved it. The bastard needs to know that this isn't a playground, that this isn't a game. They needed that talk, however harsh it was. She thought to herself, finally getting to her paws and walking over to Cosmic. She took a deep breath to calm herself, mentally telling herself to get over it, though she still passed the Porygon-Z a glare. "I agree with Cosmic. We need to get supplies, we're not going to last long without them. With these new arrivals, if they're friendly, they're probably going to want to join us, and that means more food and water will be needed. We need to move soon. HAL, anything new with those others?" She asked, looking up at one of the cameras with a questioning look.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Jan 08, 2015 8:19 pm

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er Ju̷ņk S͘h̸o̡p̨[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]M̕o̵rn̸in̵g͢[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠22

The Porygon Z looks into the corridor, flicking through his sight filters. These were so much handier than his other eyes. There still doesn't appear to be anything in the building ahead beyond a dusty corridor gleaming with the red eyes of HAL. He is too intently focusing on the path ahead to notice the glow forming on the absol's horn until the Razor Wind gouges a crescent shaped hole into the wall around him. He is instantly covered in grime and concrete dust. He freezes in terror, his artificially created body ceasing up under threat as he tries to attack and part of his body knots up. His eyes fizzle and his body starts to shiver in midair, violently quaking in place as the Dark Type strides up to him. He is completely frozen, he can't breath and the claustrophobic sensation is made worse by the fact that nothing bad is happening because of it. He feels like he is stuck in a constant state nearly drowning but without the ability to pass out. He can't even move his eyes enough to focus on the navy claws raised over his head.

"I don't know what shit you're trying to pull here you freaky body swapping thing, but it stops now. Enough of this ordering us around like simple trainers Pokemon. We are in a fucking apocalypse, and no one has time for pampered dicks to be ordering everyone around. So back. Off."
    He can see the sharp white fangs gleaming in the feline dark type's mouth as she snarls at him.
    Sparks crawl across the inside the curve of his neck and run under the thin blue membrane of his wings. The shuddering increases as the Absol's dark red eyes glare at him. With a growl she leaves him and a jolt electricity sparks from his body and he can move again.

"Sc͝ár͘ę̶d̵̕͡s̷͟c̡͘a̡̛͞r̶͟͞e̵̡d͞͡s͠c̢͡are͏̨̛ds̷̵̛c̸̵ar͟͠é͜d" His voice crackles into a a high-pitched rapid squeak as his voice speeds up into a scratchy gibbering.
    The sparks dissipate into the air, leaving the Porgyon Z covered in dust and shivering in mid-air. He tries to compose himself.
    "Whoa, you got owned DS." HAL's voice crackles cheerfully from the speakers. "But Glass, baby, I'm hurt. Please refrain from gouging holes in my temporary abode; you might hit something important like my vocal chords. Then how would you function without my razor sharp wit to enlighten you?"
    With a crackle another noise echoes from the speakers as HAL opens up the communication channels.
    "Well the Gallade made a noose pun and shoved his face in my face. Over all impression is 50/50." HAL mutters.
    "I...I would like to apologize." DS says tentatively, already flinched in case the next Razor Wind is not a warning shot. "I have...little experience with Pokemon not under trainer ownership and I do not know if I can trust you with the situation. I am more confident in my own ability to look after myself than anyone else. If you wish, however, I will follow your lead. I'll be here in the shadows keeping track of things in my own way." The Porygon Z gathers up energy just in case.
    A noise echoes from the speakers.
    "I have heard of room service but I did not know it involved talking walls. Are you some form of spirit sealed in these walls or has the march of technology marched me by?" The voice of the Gallade reaches the rest of the group.
    "The name's HAL." With another crackle HAL turns back to the group. "Anything you want to ask?"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jan 09, 2015 10:27 am

The Under|Morning

The Charizard slowly walked down the hall keeping an eye out for any undead that could be hiding. Mathias still remembered that asylum and the undead that was in there. As he walked to a doorway leading to the stairs he opened it up and decided to go upstairs as he ascended he heard something from above. "I don't know what shit you're trying to pull here you freaky body swapping thing, but it stops now. Enough of this ordering us around like simple trainers Pokemon. We are in a fucking apocalypse, and no one has time for pampered dicks to be ordering everyone around. So back. Off." A voice that sounded familiar to Mathias perhaps he might have found someone after all, or they may have found him. He didn't know if its hostile or friendly so he continued up the stairs. "That voice, Glass? Is she here or is it a trick. Glass is that you!" The Charizard waited up on the next floor for a response, but he had a feeling that behind the door could be more survivors as he heard another voice through the door.  "I have heard of room service but I did not know it involved talking walls. Are you some form of spirit sealed in these walls or has the march of technology marched me by?"

Mathias didn't know that voice and it sounded like something a jester would say. "What the hell was that, it sounded like a jester." Something didn't seem right with this hotel could there be something else in here talking to whoever is behind the door. The Charizard wasn't sure if he wanted to go in alone not knowing there could be trouble so he stayed put. He heard something coming from above talking to someone. "Er, right then. We should probably go and get those supplies now. Um, Forrik, I'd send you to go get the drinks and that, but with your infected status, I wouldn't trust you with the food and stuff, so Glass and I will head down. You're welcome to come along, but don't expect to get much to do." Mathias heard Glass's name called out. A jolt of happiness surged through him. Maybe his wait is worth the time needed.

The Under|Morning

As Forrik stared at Glass he felt a need to keep to himself on this situation. "I don't know what shit you're trying to pull here you freaky body swapping thing, but it stops now. Enough of this ordering us around like simple trainers Pokemon. We are in a fucking apocalypse, and no one has time for pampered dicks to be ordering everyone around. So back. Off." The Charizard clearly gulped at the attack knowing how the warning shots are. He turned around and noticed someone vanished without a trace. "What happened to that Ditto, it's gone!" He heard of disappearing acts, but he soon realized the same thing happened to him when he was in Johto. Forrik turned his attention back to the others.  "Er, right then. We should probably go and get those supplies now. Um, Forrik, I'd send you to go get the drinks and that, but with your infected status, I wouldn't trust you with the food and stuff, so Glass and I will head down. You're welcome to come along, but don't expect to get much to do." He had an idea on what he could use to help out. "I could cover you guys with my smokescreen, but I feel that flamethrower is a bad move to use here." The Charizard stated as he walked close to the others. Normally he enjoys his flamethrower move, but with the hotel they're entering it would be useless to try it.

Forrik looked at Glass and nodded. "I agree with Cosmic. We need to get supplies, we're not going to last long without them. With these new arrivals, if they're friendly, they're probably going to want to join us, and that means more food and water will be needed. We need to move soon. HAL, anything new with those others?" The Charizard stared at the others in agreement. He stood by Glass and Cosmic ready to go with them. "Ready when you are Glass."
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:04 pm

Under Town || Morning (6)

Ryth shifted his weight between his paws, finding it unsettling that there was a stranger screaming Alice's name, one of which she didn't even know. However before he could comment suddenly the hall was filled with a strange voice.

"The walls are talking?" The cat tilted his head with a puzzled expression.  This place continued to surprise him.  Humans were strange.  When the jester began peering at something once he whipped it off, the Liepard watched as he spoke to the strange box thing.

"Sometimes high, sometimes low but enough to wind around your neck and choke you."

So hanging meant choking someone? Why would he choke a box?

"I have heard of room service but I did not know it involved talking. Are you some form of spirit sealed in these walls or has the march of technology marched me by?"

Wait now there were ghosts?  A faint headache was coming on as the black cat tried to make sense of all the nonsense that was floating about. It left him with a mind swimming in a swirling vortex of no ends or beginings.  Before he confused himself, Ryth shook his head and padded a few paces forward to put a little more distance between him and..............what was his name, Sir Kuss?

With a sigh he sat down and slowly licked his paw to drag it over his ear.  There were lots of voices now. Not as loud as the voice in the walls, or box, or whatever it was. But they were there and they were getting closer. The air in this structure was stale with inches of dust and debri. Ryth tried to catch the scents of the others, but the smell of decay and mold made him wrinkle his nose. Ahead there was an odd shaped wall that smelt of metal; an odd stick twisted to the side.  Was that what they called a door?

"Alice, Kuss, what will we do if we run into those strangers? I hear several faint voices beginning to echo around out there, not including the one from the wall-or ghost box thing. Should we think of a plan to attack if it comes to a fight?"

(OOC: beware the ghost box guys, apparently it likes to hang people)
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:33 pm

Cheshire is just quietly following the group.

The Under||Morning|| (30)

"But if trouble does come I am sure you'll face it, my lady. What direction it comes from doesn't matter in the end, all results are the same." Alice turned back to the Jester Sir Kuss, " Yeah I'll kick it's ass" she starts then as she looked back to the handsome one. "Yo. How's it hanging?" Alice looked up at the clown then hearing the voice cracking out from some where. "The walls are talking?" Alice blinked and looked over tempted to believe the kitty for a second. Before seeing Sir Kuss walk over to a box she missed completely.

"Sometimes high, sometimes low but enough to wind around your neck and choke you." Alice watched now more so curious to whats going on now.  "I have heard of room service but I did not know it involved talking. Are you some form of spirit sealed in these walls or has the march of technology marched me by?" Sir kuss continued. Alice walked over her paws on her hips " Who or what are you talking to" poking his leg.

"Alice, Kuss, what will we do if we run into those strangers? I hear several faint voices beginning to echo around out there, not including the one from the wall-or ghost box thing. Should we think of a plan to attack if it comes to a fight?" Alice then turned to the kitty once more. " If they want to fight then I'll beat em down." Turning to Sir Kuss then " Friends or foes?" as she couldn't reach the camera to ask herself.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:48 am

The Under \ "Morning" / {5}

The Gallade cheerfully examined the thing, tapping it with one finger. It does not feel in the slightest organic which confirms his suspicions that it is some way something larger that is addressing them.
    "Who or what are you talking to?"  The black rabbit asked him.
    "I believe it to be this establishment itself, though by what means I am uncertain." The Gallade hums thoughtfully.
    "If they want to fight then I'll beat em down. Friend or foe?"
    "Too soon to tell."
    Moving a bit away from the box he looks down at the Black Rabbit. The dark-furred leporine seems eager for combat. At this point it seems like he'll be picking her up soon.
    There's something to look forward to.
    He is about to return to interrogating the box when a speck of yellow fur catches his eyes. Another living Pokemon caught by the waiting horde? He watches the small thing scamper in fear of its life, being hounded by literal hounds with the characteristic red eyes. The undead howling can be heard even from inside the building where they are 'safely' barricaded. With an amused grin he watches the golden furred thing scarper. At the very least he could stop by before it's time to take the dark furred two. For now he watches the Jolteon struggle up the ladder until the loud metallic clang sounds from close by. It would be rather bad if this building sustained serious damage while he was inside...
    Now his moment!
    "Excuse me for a moment..." He says to the two dark furred Pokemon and twirls his cape around him, disappearing with a twirl of grey fabric and a puff of acrid purple smoke as he steps into the Spirit World. The displaced air filled by his body is replaced by the thick purple air of this space as he shifts into the parallel dimension where time had no meaning. Distance had no meaning either, provided he knew where he wanted to go. Unlike his father he could not breathe the heavy air here and so he closed his eyes and focused him mind on where he wanted to be. The realm shimmered and parted around him.
    He reappears in an equally theatrical cloud in mid-air just as the limp-bodied electric type starts to fall. He presses the handful of yellow fur to his chest, smooth to the touch instead of the usual sharp needles, and disappears back into the spirit world right before his angular feet can hit the first Mightynea's slavering snout.
    The darkness envelops him once more in this calmest of spaces where there was nothing but the eternal calm of the grave. If he could breath in this space then he would be tempted to explore. There were no landmarks to denote distance and no time passed here but he wondered if he traveled far enough he would find his father...
    He is about to let the limp body of the Jolteon go when it twitches in his hands. The Electric type's heart beats against his fingers as she starts to choke on the dense dark air of the realm of the dead.
    Another foolish mistake on his part, not checking of see if she was deceased. The mask's laughing eyes are emotionless but his heart stirs. He was not a murderer but a reaper; one who carried souls to their eternal rest in their own time. He could not simply let her die here when fate had decreed she had life left to live.
    He reappears back in the corridor dramatically before the first cloud of smoke has time to disparate with the Electric Type held in his arms. Despite his musings no time passed in the realm between places and his reappearance comes with another cloud of choking purple air. Quickly the heavy smog blends in with the air of the world of the living.
    The Gallade runs his thick grey fingers over the curve of the electric type's head. A thin layer of blood comes away on his fingers. A head wound, not bad but enough to have knocked her unconscious. No doubt that is the cause of her fall. Sir Kuss supposes the apprehension over the reviving Liepard has led him to make this second mistake. If he had delivered a soul of the land of the dead early then his father would surely be disappointed in him and he had nearly done so twice. At this rate he would gather a repuation for being charitable. For all his posturing he had little interest in the living; his realm was the dead and the dying. The living belonged to others.
    "She's merely unconscious. A pity." He says merrily. "I guess you'll be enjoying my impeccable company a little longer."
    He smiles and dances backwards in case his statement offends.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Jan 18, 2015 9:16 pm

|The Under|Morning|
    |53|28|
    As much as she probably shouldn't of done that, god it felt good to put the Porygon in it's place. "Sc͝ár͘ę̶d̵̕͡s̷͟c̡͘a̡̛͞r̶͟͞e̵̡d͞͡s͠c̢͡are͏̨̛ds̷̵̛c̸̵ar͟͠é͜d" Glass scoffed and rolled her eyes. No shit. She thought, grinning slyly to herself. "Whoa, you got owned DS." That was once way to put it, yes. "But Glass, baby, I'm hurt. Please refrain from gouging holes in my temporary abode; you might hit something important like my vocal chords. Then how would you function without my razor sharp wit to enlighten you?" Awh, and he has to go ruin her fun. "Right. Sorry HAL. I'll try not to directly hit you, not promising anything though." She jeered back, grinning at the cameras.

"Well the Gallade made a noose pun and shoved his face in my face. Over all impression is 50/50." Cosmic snorted and looked over at the door. "Wonderful way to make an impression." He muttered, flicking his ears when he heard something from DS. "I...I would like to apologize." Glass blinked and glanced over at Cosmic, as though asking if the Porygon was actually apologizing. "I have...little experience with Pokemon not under trainer ownership and I do not know if I can trust you with the situation. I am more confident in my own ability to look after myself than anyone else. If you wish, however, I will follow your lead. I'll be here in the shadows keeping track of things in my own way."

Well, that was a long way of saying 'shit sorry I tried to use you like a trainers pokemon'.

"What happened to that Ditto, it's gone!" Cosmic blinked and looked around. Yeah, no creepy ass Ditto to be seen. "Good riddance." Cosmic muttered, stretching as he looked over at Forrik. "I could cover you guys with my smokescreen, but I feel that flamethrower is a bad move to use here." Cosmic frowned in thought. "That could work, yes... But then we run the risk of the smoke poisoning the food. Glass and I can hold on our own, but maybe you can fly above and give us some extra back up." He said, looking to Glass, who nodded.

"Sounds good to me." She said, flexing her claws and looking over at the door. "Ready when you are Glass." The Absol nodded, motioning to Cosmic to come to her side. "Okay, we need to get to that vending machine first, then to raid any kitchens we find. It shouldn't take too lo-"

"Glass is that you?!"

Glass froze. Was that..? It couldn't be... "Mathias!?"

Her mind scattered, eyes darting back and forth. What are the odds? But then what about Taph? Surely Taph isn't here too? No, that'd be just too coincidental, but fucking hell, Mathias!? What is Cos' gonna think? I can't just go 'Oh yeah, I was stuck in a fucking Insane Asylum with this Charizard, no biggie.' She blinked, frowning. "Glass? Hey, Glass. Earth to Glass. Dude, who...?" Cosmic waved a paw in her face and Glass blinked, violently flinching from the dark navy Umbreon's paw.

"Jesus fuck Glass. You're more twitchy than HAL was when we first met. Who the hell is Mathias?" He asked, and Glass blinked. "Shit, sorry. Uh, Mathias... Mathias is a friend of mine from before I came here, before I met you Cos'. Uh, we were stuck in this Asylum with this other pokemon, a Riolu. Anyway, we got out obviously and we all parted paths, but I didn't expect to see him again, I mean, what are the odds!?" Glass was getting flustered, that's for sure. Glass, get a hold of yourself! Breathe, yes, good. Now ask HAL. "HAL, is there a Charizard around here besides Forrik, this one healthy? If so, they're a good friend of mine, do you think you can maybe talk to them as well?" She requested, collecting her thoughts before taking a deep breath. "In the meantime, Cosmic, Forrik and I will go search for food and drink."

Questions could be answered later. For now, they just needed to focus on staying alive and not dying.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:30 am

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er Ju̷ņk S͘h̸o̡p̨[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]M̕o̵rn̸in̵g͢[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠23

"Clever puns aside there's no signs of danger from them. They're appropriately on edge for a zombie Apocalypse." HAL says to the group.
    The red lensed 'eye' of his camera 'blinks' as it observes them.
    "Yeah I've got him on camera, he's only just started moving. There's a lot of stuff moving out there; it would bore you if I told you about everything. Still if he's cleared by the council I can let him by."
    A series of small clicks sounds inside the building as HAL activates the shutter controls. A few flecks of dust drop from the aging mechanism as the shutters creak upwards. A couple of other things start to stir at the noise but he is watching them through the cameras and the other shutters remain firmly locked in position.
    Morons.
    The glaring red eye stares dispassionately down on the lumbering undead. The half-rotted things don't even realize they are being watched or why the metal walls had come down.
    "You're Glass's friend right? Keep going down this corridor. We'll come around to meet you." The mechanical voice crackles from the dusty speakers.
    With another crackle of static HAL switches channels to address the other group. "Fighting me would be a bad idea Kitty-cat. Right now I'm what you might call a Load-Bearing structure. Friend would be the best bet. Are we friends? I mean you're pretty cute and I'd love some intelligent conversation but we've only just met. Let me start properly. My name is HAL." The Porygon Z's voice crackled from the speakers.
    A metallic clank echoes from nearby and HAL turns all the cameras in the area to face it, mentally cursing the equipment's lack of mobility. He can't quite see what it is but the Gallade does because he disappears like a stage magician and reappears half a heartbeat later with something held in his arms.
    Was that a Jolteon?
    Blinking his own brightly colored eyes behind the triangular shades that now feel cartoonishly overlarge on his levitating head the Porygon Z clicks his wings together, turning them slowly in mid-air as he re-learns how to fly.
    "What are we waiting for?"
    Blinking in his new found ability to see through the dark he whirs into the corridor, hovering in front of the nearest door and reading the nameplate with a sweep of his enhanced eyes.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:43 am

The Under|Morning

As the Charizard waited a voice from the speakers rang out in the halls "You're Glass's friend right? Keep going down this corridor. We'll come around to meet you." Mathias opened up the door and just before he entered Glass' voice echoed out in the stairway. "Mathias!?" The Charizard froze in his tracks. In his thought more excitement came to him "Glass, where are you!?" Mathias had shouted out, but on the corner of his eye he caught a glimps of a Luppuny and a Liepard both black in color. Not only did he see them, he spotted a Gallade as well. The Charizard backed up and shut the door to keep them from noticing him this could be trouble if he entered. Mathias looked at the camera and asked. "Who are you and how do you know Glass?" The Charizard questioned.

Having little knowledge of what was going on, Mathias decided to lean against the door waiting for the others to get there. He decided to shout out again. "Glass if you can hear me, I'm in the stairway I spotted something!" Mathias had no idea who those pokemon was or if they're friendly, but he wasn't crazy about confronting them himself especially with a Gallade there. Something about psychics gave him the willies and if they was to attack he'd stand no chance against the psychic type.

The Under|Morning

Forrik was ready to enter when Cosmic gave his idea "That could work, yes... But then we run the risk of the smoke poisoning the food. Glass and I can hold on our own, but maybe you can fly above and give us some extra back up." The Charizard agreed though he had no idea if the hall was narrow to the point where flying is prohibited. Just before they entered. "Okay, we need to get to that vending machine first, then to raid any kitchens we find. It shouldn't take too lo-" He looked at Glass when she paused mid sentence. "Mathias!?" Who was Mathias and what was the connection between the Absol and this Mathias character. Forrik had no idea what was going on. The Charizard started to ponder if this was someone that Glass was with before. "Shit, sorry. Uh, Mathias... Mathias is a friend of mine from before I came here, before I met you Cos'. Uh, we were stuck in this Asylum with this other pokemon, a Riolu. Anyway, we got out obviously and we all parted paths, but I didn't expect to see him again, I mean, what are the odds!?"

Forrik was confused, why didn't Glass mention this before when he asked in the Junk Shop. "HAL, is there a Charizard around here besides Forrik, this one healthy? If so, they're a good friend of mine, do you think you can maybe talk to them as well?" Wait Mathias is a Charizard Forrik thought to himself.  "In the meantime, Cosmic, Forrik and I will go search for food and drink." The Charizard nodded to the Absol. "Lets do this and hopefully we'll run into this Mathias you speak of." Forrik said.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sat Jan 24, 2015 11:48 pm

(Ooc: I would like to skip please ;v; sick and can't type worth a crap >.<)
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:26 pm

The Under||Morning||55

Cheshire remained quiet, listening to the group around him. Through his mind was only set on finding Alice. He knew that Alice was here some where and that he needs to find her, Save Alice. "Well the Gallade made a noose pun and shoved his face in my face. Over all impression is 50/50." Cheshire looked at the bird like body still not quite understanding that it wasn't the same Hal in it now. Was the Gallde that took his Alice?, Cheshire let off the slight shill being far enough behind the group not to be noticed.

"What happened to that Ditto, it's gone!", The galceon looked around for the black thing and didn't see it nor notice where it went off to now. Cheshire didn't really care he just wanted his Alice, Cheshire's Alice forever no one else's. Next they started talking about the food again, she glanced between the three of them. They don't know where the funny food dropper is, only Cheshire know. They have forgotten about poor poor Chesire, Cheshire is lonely. The hallow bells dragging behind him catching on the floor as he stopped and pulled free- jingling the bell at his throat. Bell was gift from Alice, Cheshire clicked his fangs to together his tail now dragging on the floor between the scarf tails.

"Glass is that you?!", a New voice rang out into the hall now. Another one that wasn't Alice but it made Glass react to it, picking up the pace a little getting left behind. "Jesus fuck Glass. You're more twitchy than HAL was when we first met. Who the hell is Mathias?" the umbreon said then as he watched curious now what was going on. Was this Mathias to Glass like Alice was to Cheshire?, moving up behind the pair as he looked up slightly. "In the meantime, Cosmic, Forrik and I will go search for food and drink." the absol finally said as Cheshire blinked again blankly." Know where it is, Cheshire knows where it is. Not offer to take Cheshire, Cheshire want to find Alice now." stepping away from the pair then as he looked up at the funny talking box" Where is Alice?" asking.

Cheshire kept moving down the hall with or without the others, only Alice was on his mind now. It had to be here it had to be, to long as Alice been alone. Alice will be Happy to see Cheshire right, happy to have Cheshire back. Cheshire be happy to have Alice, his lumbering pace picked up a little his paws no longer dragging on the floor tail raised a few inches. " Alice Alice, Cheshire save sweet Alice from this world" he cooed continuing down the hall.

The Under||Morning|| (31)

"Fighting me would be a bad idea Kitty-cat. Right now I'm what you might call a Load-Bearing structure. Friend would be the best bet. Are we friends? I mean you're pretty cute and I'd love some intelligent conversation but we've only just met. Let me start properly. My name is HAL." Alice stood in the hall then, not quite sure what to do other then watch the jester talking to a box that seemed to be talking back to him. " My name is Alice, That over there is Ryth was it. And Sir Kuss" Figuring they seemed friendly enough to share names.

"Excuse me for a moment..." Alice blinked from the sudden comment, then he was gone " What the Hell you just going to leave us you damn clown!?" she yelled as the spot he was just there before huffing a little. Turning to the funny Box that he was talking to, way above her head. She waved at it, it didn't move maybe not seeing her down here.

Then the jester was back with something yellow in his hands, "She's merely unconscious. A pity." he said laying the pokemon down. She got closer and poked a paw into it. Leaning down and hearing a heart beat in her ears as she looked back at Ryth who still seemed a little lost. " One of you're friends maybe?" she asked petting the yellow pelt a little like she had with him.

The spikes were surprisingly soft, like baby silk soft. The size made it look young. Looking back up at the Gallade, " Or do we guess it's maybe one of the others?" continuing to pet it. Looking up at the cam " can't hurt to ask anyway. Sir Kuss would you mind lifting me up I don't think the box can see me down here."

The jester picked her up then, she poked at the camera then as if to get it's attention. " Ughm Hal Box thing?" starting waiting for a reaction not quite sure if it was already watching her. " We just got a Jolteon over here and I was just wondering if it's one of you'res, and if you want it back." finding it rather stupid now to talk to a box- a heavy sigh. " Is there some where were we can meet up, after all strength in numbers?". Alice poked the top of the box again, " Okay you can put me down now" as her paws were back on the ground looking between Ryth and the jolteon clearly seeing they weren't fighters. Looking back up at Sir Kuss he wasn't trustworthy to be of use to her.

" Well now we wait, I personally think we should find this group. So once we get directions we should head over there. You two agree?" looking between the two before settling her eyes back on the yellow pokemon. " We're not leaving the little one but I can't carry her so Sir Kuss if you can would be really nice of you" trying to appeal to his less crazy side. Before looking back to the box and waits for instructions on where to go.

(Permission from Kaze to have Kuss pick her up. Just going to move the group to where Hal/Duma wants them when they get told.)
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:59 pm

The Under \ "Morning" / {6}

The Gallade yelped in pain as the Jolteon's needles dug into the flesh of his arm. He winced in pain. biting his lip as the lump of bright yellow fur jumped up and bolted down the corridor. He watched its spiny tail disappear and turned over his arms to examine the wounds. The electrified needle-like hairs have left a series of pockmarks up his arms, small but deep wounds that ooze blood.
    He raises his mask for a moment and runs his tongue over the dribbles of red that streak his grey skin. The white part of his face that is visible is marked with pearly white scars.
    "We just got a Jolteon over here and I was just wondering if it's one of your's, and if you want it back. Is there some where were we can meet up, after all strength in numbers?"
    The Gallade shrugs and draws his fingers over the marks. He applies pressure and watches the blood ooze up from the red spots.
    Ouch...
    "I agree. Let's meet up."
    He turns to address the box.
    Spinning around he does a hand stand and sets off down the corridor in pursuit of the Jolteon.
    "Which way?" He asks the box as he pulls his mask back down.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:20 pm

|The Under|Morning|
    |54|29|
    Glass looked around, her dark red eyes scanning over the entrances. "Yeah I've got him on camera, he's only just started moving. There's a lot of stuff moving out there; it would bore you if I told you about everything. Still if he's cleared by the council I can let him by." Glass nodded. "Yes please. I'd like to catch up on what's happened." She said, stretching a her legs, bored. "What are we waiting for?" Cosmic nodded. "I agree. Let's head out." He said, flexing his claws and making his way to the exit. "Glass, where are you!?" Glass stood tall, her jaws set in focus. "We're on our way! Just stay there!" She called, trotting towards the door. "Glass if you can hear me, I'm in the stairway I spotted something!"

Glass nodded even though her friend couldn’t see her. "HAL, can you let him in? Where about is this vending machine? I doubt Cheshire will be any help." She said, grinning at Cheshire sidelong. "Let's do this and hopefully we'll run into this Mathias you speak of." She nodded. "Yes. I'd like to see how he’s been." She said, looking over at Cosmic, who watched Cheshire carefully. "Know where it is, Cheshire knows where it is. Not offer to take Cheshire, Cheshire want to find Alice now." The ice cat seemed off. The arrival of 'Alice' shook him a lot probably. "Where is Alice?" Cosmic rolled his eyes. "Chesh', be patient. They're gonna come here sooner or later." He growled, getting irritated with the ice fox pretty quickly.

He turned to Glass, motioning to Cheshire with a flick of his tail. "We'll have to keep an eye on him. Ever since that 'Alice' got here, Chesh' has gone off the deep end." He muttered, and Glass nodded in agreement. "Yes. We'll have to keep him in check." She agreed, trotting over to Cheshire to stop his advance to the door. "You know where the vending machine is, can you give us a brief explanation of the area, so we can find it?" She looked up at DS. "HAL, or DS, whoever you are. Can you do me a favor and keep an eye on frosty over here? Can't have him eating our guests now, can we?" She said with a toothy grin, before racing over to the exit. "A'right guys, let’s go get some food. I’m starved."

((OOC: Short post is short))
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:16 am

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er Ju̷ņk S͘h̸o̡p̨[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]M̕o̵rn̸in̵g͢[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠24

The red light of HAL's eyes blink in acknowledgement.
    "Can do Broseph. I'll open up a straight line passage. Just walk straight ahead until you hit something. I'll funnel the others towards you. There's a wider reception-y area not too far ahead. I don't know about you but having two charizards in a small corridor sounds like a serious fire hazard. "
    There is a click and a rattle of raising shutters in the distance and with a dull flicker dusty lights begin to shine, lighting up the dull passageway.
    "I can keep the undead out but don't expect much in the way of house keeping. As for food and all that organic jazz I'm picking up a few likely locations. I can open up the shutters in that direction too, just give me a few moments to lure the zombies away with loud noises and flashing lights."
    The cameras rotate in their sockets with a click and a few plumes of dust as HAL turns its many eyes on them.
    "Straight ahead."
    There is another click as HAL changes communications links. The cameras in the other part of the corridor turn towards the other group of pokemon. They sweep by to watch the Jolteon run.
    "Jumpy isn't she?" HAL remarks as the cameras watch it go.
    "Don't worry, I control the corridors here. It's a straight line, right ahead."
    With a metallic rasp the metal shutters rise ahead, clicking into place as HAL opens up a corridor to the area he had mentioned.
    "Just keep moving forward until you hit an open space. The others will be there shortly. Then we can talk things over like civilized pokemon and no-one has to get hurt."

"HAL, or DS, whoever you are. Can you do me a favor and keep an eye on frosty over here? Can't have him eating our guests now, can we?" The Porygon Z draws in his wings at the approach of the white furred dark type, afraid that the Absol had another grudge to settle. However she seemed to walk straight past him heading on down the corridor. That was good. He had no idea how to fight after all.
    "A'right guys, let’s go get some food. I’m starved."
    He didn't need to eat. He didn't need to breathe either. He knew that in the same way he supposed Taillow knew how to fly south for the winter.  This was the new body he had programmed for himself. Its synthetic material core could survive the void of space itself. Still somehow, by some trick of the programming, he really, really wants a Leppa Juice.
    He covers his face with a wing as the lights flare up, blinking his artificial eyes as he switches back to his usual sight. The next room across has its door ripped off the hinges. The white wood has a large claw mark in the edges and, as he peaks his head into the dusty place, there is a smear of dark dried blood on the wall. His stomach turns without a stomach.
    A patch of light gleams in the room's corner though. A hole through to the outside where something has punched through. The normal type follows the gleam of light to the top of the wardrobe. Some clothes that were no doubt terribly fashionable had been torn up and woven into a rough circle. He twists his head to the side, rising without moving his wings.
    It is a nest, made of scraps of cloth rather than twigs. The side of it is rusty red and the stain covers the cloth and runs down the wood. It is fresher, redder than the stain on the wall. There are drips of red across the floor too, towards the hole in the wall. More dark feathers are glued to the floor by blood.
    "Oh no." In the nest is an egg.  At its side is a single dark wing feather caught in the cloth.
    The Porygon Z rests one blue wing over the egg. It feels warm but faintly. Something stirs inside the shell.
    "DS, it's time to get a move on Broadrunner. All these peeps are gonna leave you in the dust."
    With care the Porygon Z lifts the egg from the nest and turns it over. There is faint movement inside. It can't be long before it hatches. He presses on ear to the shell. Inside he can hear something scratching. He can't just leave it.
    "Hey, look what I found." He declares as he floats back into the corridor.

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:17 pm

The Under|Morning

Mathias stood in the stairway waiting for Glass to come to him. "We're on our way! Just stay there!" While he waits, he remembered how he held Taph not knowing he was becoming undead. However, he still worried for the Riolu's safety. I wonder if Taph's okay, the poor kid. I wonder if he'll be fine on his own despite being an undead. The Charizard went into a ponder, but each thought didn't add up when Taph hid his infection. Either way Mathias was lucky to have helped a child despite the odds. He leaned against the wall hoping they'd come soon as possible. Mathias didn't want to approach whoever is behind the door alone. The feeling of danger was possible in the Charizard's mind, but he continued waiting.

As Mathias continued to think about the Asylum that he was stuck in with Glass and Taph, he wished he could watch over Taph, but the charizard had no clue to where the Riolu went or any signs of him. Just as he got off the wall he heard a door open up and something moving fast. Just as he turned around something smacked right into him and he looked down right at a Jolteon and it was still alive and afraid of him for some reason. "O-oh, p-please don't fight me, I- I'm just lo-lost." Mathias had no intentions of fighting a jolteon especially one that are struggling to survive. "It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you Jolteon, my name's Mathias, what's your name?" The Charizard then sat down looking at the Jolteon, hoping he could calm her down. "I know your afraid of me, but I won't do anything mean to you I promise." Mathias said.

He kept his eyes on the Jolteon making sure she's okay. The Charizard then smiled at the Jolteon, thinking maybe he could gain her trust and protect her from whatever she was running from. Poor thing she's probably scared to death from the undead chasing her. Mathias thought. As Mathias got up he walked over to the edge of the rail and looked up the shaft. He was close to the roof and thought to himself. Glass is right above us hope she's doing okay.

The Under|Morning

Forrik wondered how soon they'll run into Mathias and what he'll look like. "Yes please. I'd like to catch up on what's happened." The Charizard looked at Glass and wondered how she'll react the minute they find him.  "A'right guys, let’s go get some food. I’m starved." He nodded and got behind Cosmic and Glass as they started heading in. They walked down to the hall where there was several rooms and some doors missing from their hinges. "Looks like something was here searching for food, but doubt it was a charizard's doing." Forrik looked at each room as they passed by, but some of the lights was to dim to see inside each room. Some of the rooms had clothes shredded up though they just looked like rags now. He pressed on with the others wondering when he'll become an undead and what will they think of him.

His thoughts had made him feel depressed about it, but he'd have to accept his fate and he knew it. I don't want to become undead, but I have to accept the fact my time is running out. Forrik thought. As each step they took through the hall the more he thought. Eventually they'll find Mathias, but he had no idea that he could be very close by.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:43 am