Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 13 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by Negative10 Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:58 am

[ooc: oharceus I'm sorry this is late;;]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Under | Unknown
    [55]

Absinthe had leaped away into the shadows, Sai had taken the initiative and had actually done something for the new egg, and it left Koin feeling utterly useless and overall weak. His bones ached, and the Jolteon only began to notice that he hadn't slept since that nap in Mount Mortar, and even then it had been a fitful sleep. How long ago had that happened... He mused humorlessly, weakly raising his injured limb to glare at it in mild resentment. This hurt leg, it held his failures to protect those he loved, his inability to stand up for himself and others, everything that he had not done. "We're... we're not gonna leave you behind." Koin's ears flicked up at Jude's quiet statement, ominous in and of itself, but not finding it in himself to probe for answers. The other Jolteon had something he was struggling with, but with a look at his own battered body he couldn't really say much for himself either. I can't really help others if I can't even help myself.

Koin meekly nodded to Judas, looking back at Adere and towards the green Jolteon - Sai had gone to get sheets, Absinthe had wandered off on his own, leaving their broken group to recollect or disperse as they pleased. But that thought rang throughout his entire body... and he began to tear up silently, the water coming without warning. He had always told himself that whatever happened to him, there was always someone somewhere that had it worse. He had always had that optimistic outlook - and, even with his world long gone in this dungeon of shadows and whatever comfort he had left stripped away, Koin still had that small, tiny shimmer of hope. I've been forced to watch a traitor dive her paw into my friend's chest. I thought nothing worse could happen when those eyes turned on me... I even thought death seemed like a paradise to what I'm being forced to go through... He shook his head, blinking away the tears and drawing a shaky breath. Somewhere inside of him, he would find a way to get past this, get past Delia and over Blaze's death.

... if only doing it were half as easy. He thought bitterly, limping at a horrifically slower pace than usual towards the fire. Just imagining those red eyes, the glistening blood, the reek of death - it scared him to the point that his eyes narrowed to a tunnel vision and the only thought that ran through his mind was death, blood, and beating hearts. Battered not only physically but also emotionally, Koin paused in his movement, staring off with unfocused eyes. If only doing it were half as easy.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:28 pm

The Under, ???

Sai had found the room with the sheets in it and began to gather as much as he could carry. Wondering if he had enough for them as well as the eggs. He just hoped they would keep then warm enough so they wouldn't die.
    "I should start heading back now." He said to himself as he started to walk back to the room the others where in. Sai found himself constantly looking behind him to make sure he wasn't being followed before he made it back to them.

He started to think that perhaps they should start trying to find a way to the surface. Delia seemed to have found a way if she is no longer in the underground, so maybe they to could find a way up.
    Wrapping the eggs with the sheets so that they would be warm before moving them closer to the fire for extra warmth.
    Everyone seemed to be doing okay while he was gone. The Absol had moved away from the others though he was still in sight. The Houndoom was with the other Jolteon and Koin. He couldn't remember what the other Jolteons name was, and he didn't know what the shiny Jolteons name was either. There sure where a lot of Jolteons down here.

Sai glared at the group. It was a good size, mostly filled with electric and dark types. The Krookodile pondered for a moment before saying anything. "I think we should try and head to the surface." He said as he took a seat near the eggs. "Once everyone is well enough to move again. Its not safe to stay in once place for very long. Not anymore."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:22 pm

The Under|???
    (11)

"You can... pick it up with your mouth. Eggs are surprisingly durable when it comes to teeth." Ardere offered the older Jolteon, of the many that seemed to gather in this dark underground, an odd look. Pick it up? Could she really do that? The Houndoom bent down gently to look at the egg nestled under her belly, poking it gently with her nose. The eggshell seemed firm and solid but the new mother was still very timid about hurting it. She opened up her mouth and put it around the egg, but became to nervous to close her mouth and drew away, instead giving it a few affectionate licks. Maybe next time.

"We're... we're not gonna leave you behind." Her ears pricked up to the words, and a soft smile graced the hounds muzzle. She looked around, looking for the bright green pelt of Salama, and briefly wondered what corner she had gone around. 'I hope the poor dear is okay...' Ardere thought to herself, worried for the younger one. But she was pulled from her thoughts by the return of the red lizard and the sheets he had mentioned. She flinched under the large lizard's glare, not sure what had him so upset just from looking at them. She pawed gently at her egg and hoped that it was a good idea to let him help.

"I think we should try and head to the surface. Once everyone is well enough to move again. Its not safe to stay in once place for very long. Not anymore." Ardere looked over to the others when he mentioned leaving, curiosity piquing her as she realized they might not even know how to leave. "I could show you through which why I came," she offered, her accent even more noticeable due to her exhaustion. "Though I do not know if that frightening black fox is still there..." She turned back to Sai as he sat beside her and pointed a paw at his sheets. "Do you think you could tie one of those around me in a sling? So that my egg can have a safe place?"

((OOC: Not overly happy with this post...meh. Oh and Dara you have my permission to tie a sheet around Ardere since she asked Sai's help.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Aug 22, 2012 4:27 am

Post 10

The Under| ???

Though she seemed to appreciate his advice, Ardere seemed a little hesitant to carry her egg around in such a feral manner. Though it was the only way she could naturally carry it, the reptile's sheets idea was the only other option for the new mother. Tai sighed as he stood, looking back to the fire at the camp nearby. He just wanted to lay down and get these guys some rest. They all looked like they really needed it... especially Koin and Ardere. He looked back to the group, awaiting some sort of movement to cue his own.

The reptile spoke of reaching the surface. While the Under had more than proven itself dangerous, Tai was fairly sure the surface wouldn't be much better... but it might be easier to find sustenance... "I could show you through which why I came," Ardere offered, her accent as thick as mud. "Though I do not know if that frightening black fox is still there..." Tai frowned at the mention of the black fox... He had watched the battle between Koin, a typhlosion and that thing... it was ruthless. Why had it left Ardere alone, though? Glancing to Koin, unsure of his reaction, Tai took it upon himself to alleviate the fear of it.

"...I doubt it's still nearby," he replied, shifting his weight a little. "It would have attacked when... you were giving birth. Or now. We're not exactly in the best of shape, and it would have followed you here. I think we're ok... but we should get back to the fire." To annunciate his point, he yawned, looking around at the rest of the group. Hopefully, they would get under way soon.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:43 pm

[ooc: "Hey Jude, don't make it bad / Take a sad song and make it better." looool]
    The Under | Unknown
    [56]

"Though I do not know if that frightening black fox is still there..."

The others were discussing, and he almost, almost began to feel at ease, when suddenly he heard 'black fox' - the words struck out like an open wound, a bleeding heart, a pair of malicious red eyes. "No..." He flinched, taking a hesitant step backward. Koin began to shake uncontrollably, a small whimper escaping his lips, when the voice of Jude broke into his train of thought and took the conductor role. A voice of reason amidst the craziness, a wall of support amongst the waves of the aloof; he really was becoming someone entire different just by thinking that. The Lightning Pokemon sniffled awkwardly, forcing himself to not fall back down into the abyss. I think I've fallen down enough abysses for one lifetime.

"I... I agree. It'd be best if we-" His voice cracked, but he forced himself to continue. "If we found a warmer place to rest." Koin averted his eyes from the group, feeling ashamed for retreating into himself when they all needed someone. Sai had been taken away from his homeland just as he had, and the rest of them had surely lost someone or something of value in their own ways. Where were they? They were standing, no matter how broken at the moment, trying to scrape by, because that's all there was to it. The Jolteon's eyes lay against the floor, before green fur caught his attention, and he risked a glance upward, noticing the green Jolteon from before backing away. Her eyes were so sad, so full of emotion that for some reason or another, he felt like they shared something, they shared that feeling of lost and uselessness, of desolation and robbed innocence. Taking a deep intake of breath, Koin began his limp towards her quietly, calling out softly. "... Don't leave." He managed to spurt out, attempting to follow after her.

"Don't leave, really... just don't," Koin kept repeating, though he wasn't sure why exactly he was doing so. He had no other reason other than that everyone that huddled in this darkness had some past that they were avoiding, and he just couldn't dare think of leaving anyone behind in this horrid place. "... You of all people don't deserve to be put through all the things that you've had..."
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sat Sep 01, 2012 10:43 am

The Under, ???

"I could show you through which why I came, Though I do not know if that frightening black fox is still there..." Ardere offered, and Sai turned to her. Black Fox? There was no doubt, she had to be talking about Delia, he knew of no other black fox roaming around this dark place then her.
    "Do you think you could tie one of those around me in a sling? So that my egg can have a safe place?" She asked, her question pointed at the Krookodile.
    Sai nodded as he picked up one of the sheets and walked over to the Houndoom. It seemed he would be doing a lot of the handy work around here, seeing as he was the only one that didn't walk on all fours. He hadn't walked on all fours since he was a Sandile.

"...I doubt it's still nearby, It would have attacked when... you were giving birth. Or now. We're not exactly in the best of shape, and it would have followed you here. I think we're ok... but we should get back to the fire."
    Sai listened to what the other Jolteon said as he finished tying the sheet around Ardere. "That should hold." He said when he finished. Double checking to make sure it would hold and not fall apart when they started moving.

"So once everyone is rested and ready. We leave for the surface." He said, his old leader ways showing through. Then he remembered he was no longer a leader. "If that's all right with the rest of you." He added as he moved towards the fire and sat down next to the eggs.
    He turned his head back to the Houndoom. "Do you want your egg in the sling now? Or when we start moving again?"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:58 am

The Under| |???

As soon as he overheard the thought of moving to the surface, Absinthe decided to join in, crawling past the piles of junk to join the group again. "Does anyone know what time of day it is? Or at least, what time it was when they arrived here?" he asked, staring skywards only to be greeted by darkness. "If we can get a grip on time, we could try and get out when it's daylight do its easier to see." the Absol suggested. "That, and I'm missing my much needed Vitamin D..." the Disaster Pokemon stopped to think for a moment. "...You know, I don't get it. From my understanding this place was a home of strong trainers and battling stadiums, and I'm assuming rather dark things happened here too..." he stated down the alleyways, trying to see in the darkness. "It's just, so eerie quiet." It almost feels like we're being hunted right now but we don't even know it...

"Erm, never mind. Let's just rest." he shook the thought off, watching as Koin tried to convince the green one to come back. Absinthe frowned, inching a bit away. Almost everyone seemed at least sixty percent sad, the other forty being anxious. The Absol wanted the mood to go away, starting to feel nervous himself. "So um... How did everyone get here? What's your guys' stories?" he asked. "I uh, used to live in Castelia, Unova with my buds. I was transported to Orre by some weird... Energy wave, then found my way into this place by the broken Elabator."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:38 pm

The Under|???
    (12)

Everyone seemed to be trying to reassure her that the black fox wouldn't still be there, though the young yellow Jolteon looked somewhat upset by the mention of her. Did they encounter the demoness before? It seemed likely considering how roughed up a couple of them were. She thought she heard the Absol come back and say something but her ears caught on to a different set of vocals, her eyes still wandering for her dear friend.

"Don't leave, really... just don't... You of all people don't deserve to be put through all the things that you've had..." Ardere whined in protest at the thought of Salama leaving. She stood up to go after her when she felt the scaly hands of Sai wrapping the sheet around her and she was still for a moment. "Salama!" she cried, hoping to still the girl. "Where are you going child?!" She didn't hear Sai's question about the eggs, her fear of losing the green pelted child too great.

((OOC: Ugh, lame post. Sorry guys.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:05 am

[LOL. Neg, Koin and Jude now have fourteen fanfics about them. XDDDDDDDD]

Post 11

The Under| ???

Judas' suspicions had been correct. At the mention of the black fox, Koin began to shake, tremors of fear racking his wounded form. "No..." he'd whispered, the small word caught on Judas' sharp hearing. The jolteon flinched at seeing a kin of his in such a state, the eyes blanked with horrors only he could see. That fox had really done a number on Koin, and Judas couldn't help but feel pity for the guy. Pity... and guilt that he'd only sat and watched from afar.

Just... like...

He shook his head, pushing the thought from his mind. While he didn't see his own life worth saving, these other survivors certainly needed some help. His track record at helping others in a time of crisis was not the best, but his strange need to help this group was greater than his own cowardice. The green jolteon began to leave, and the other voiced their opositions. Judas couldn't agree more, but found his voice faltered. He sat silently by, hoping the stark green version of himself would stay.

He glanced back to the fire, then to the others. What time of day it was had been tossed around, and while Judas remembered he'd fallen down the elevator shaft in the afternoon, surely it had been more than a day or so since then. He shrugged, then looked to the others. "We should still get some rest before doing anything drastic," he began, his gaze shifting to the green jolteon. "And that goes for you too, Missy. It may be quiet now, but we should take this opportunity for rest while we can."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Sat Sep 15, 2012 3:00 pm

[ooc: I hafta skip @-@ I've been completely drained the last few days and I can't crank out a single paragraph. Koin stays to the side and is quiet because he doesn't want to disturb Adere and Sal.]
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:43 pm

The Under, ???

Ardere didn't respond to the Sai's question as she had started talking to the green Jolteon. He didn't wish to say anything he might regret, so the Krookodile simply kept his jaws shut as the two talked it out.
    Everyone seemed to be wanting nothing more then to rest, which is what they should have been doing from the start.
    Having passed out earlier, Sai really didn't need any rest anymore then he had to. The run to get the sheets wasn't really that tiring. So he decided he would keep watch as the others rested instead. It was better then sleeping when he really didn't need it.

"So um... How did everyone get here? What's your guys' stories?" The question made Sai turn his head to look at the Absol. He had sadly forgotten about it, and now felt terrible for it.
    "I uh, used to live in Castelia, Unova with my buds. I was transported to Orre by some weird... Energy wave, then found my way into this place by the broken Elevator." The Absol added, and Sai wondered if he should really tell them where he was from. He guess now was as good a time as any.
    "I come from Unova as well, from the desert north of Castelia City in fact." He started, trying to pick his words carefully. "I lived there along with my friend's and family. Though I was taken from my home by hunters. Captured, while saving one of my friends." Thinking back to it, a sad look crossed his face, he wondered what would have happened had he managed to save his friend, and himself. Would things have happened differently? Would he still be alive, or maybe he would have simply killed himself to see his tribe turn on one another.
    "I was taken to Johto, and that is where I met Koin and the others after the outbreak. Wasn't long after that an energy wave happened and we ended up here." He continued, after his long pause. "It's good to meet someone who hale's from the same region as I do." Sai looked at the Absol as he said that. As it was the only one he knew that came from Unova. Now he was wondering. Did any of the others come from the same region as he did? Sai seemed to have been the only one to really hear the question, so maybe this was a good time to get to know the fellow dark type.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:11 pm

The Under| |???

Absinthe certainly felt awkward in the group, especially when most of it's members were calling out to the green Jolteon. The Absol didn't know her that well, or at all really, but made himself shut up just for the sake of the others. The dark-type himself didn't want to be cast away from this group, not after he took all this time to perchance find survivors to work with, anyways. Somewhere deep inside, however, the Disaster Pokemon knew he would be kicked out eventually. 'I should at least make it last, I could hold off being a smartass fucker for a while.'

His attention became undivided to the Krookodile as the Pokemon answered his question, telling his story of how he too, as well as Koin, ended up in the Under by an energy wave. "It's good to meet someone who hale's from the same region as I do." Absinthe smiled and nodded. "I agree. Now that I think of it, I do miss the old days in Castelia. The sun was always gorgeous when it set," the Absol mused, remembering the days where he'd used to climb on roofs just to catch glimpses of the passing light. Looking between Sai and Koin, he asked another question. "I don't mean to be too nosy or anything, but you said you met Koin and the others? These others, where have they gone?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2012 1:23 pm

The Under|???
    (13)

"I-I'm sorry Ms. Ardere!" The Houndoom soon found herself with a chest full of Jolteon, and her heart broke at the sobs and tears that she could feel against her fur. "I-I am usually unwanted i-in groups... I am always ch-chased away..." Ardere shushed Salama gently, lowering her head over the other's neck and nuzzling gently. "Hush now child, don't you fear," she whispered, thick accent muffled as she kept up her nuzzling to try and soothe the sorrowful fox. "I won't let anyone chase you away. I promise I'll stay by your side."

"We should still get some rest before doing anything drastic. And that goes for you too, Missy. It may be quiet now, but we should take this opportunity for rest while we can." Ardere looked up to the older version of the child she was comforting and nodded, smile pulling at the corners of her mouth. "Agreed. We could all use the rest." Over by the fire she could see the other two dark types conversing quietly so she nudged Salama gently. "Come one little one, lets go rest by the fire and get some rest."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:51 am

Post 11

The Under| ???

"I don't mean to be too nosy or anything, but you said you met 'Koin and the others'? These others, where have they gone?"

Tai's fur spiked immediately at the absol's inquiry, knowing the answer for himself. The images of the small gathering of pokemon fighting the monstrous black fox-- the typhlosion that was felled... Those could have been the only "others" the reptile spoke of. Guessing that Koin would likely have a negative reaction to the albeit innocent question, Tai let out a small hiss with his teeth. He shot the absol a sharp glare, hoping to silently tell the other to drop the subject. "...I'm glad we agree on rest," Tai interrupted, nearly growling the last word. "Let's bed down at the fire."

He stood, taking small steps as he waited for the others to catch up. Once at the small flames, he chose a spot further away than most, keeping his distance from the group. After all, he knew what sort of person he was, and wanted to keep his sins from infecting those around him. He plopped down, body aching from an eventful day. A sigh escaped him as he waited for the others. "I can take watch," he offered. There was little chance he was ready for sleep.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:37 pm

[ooc: can I hug all of these characters lol]
    The Under | Unknown
    [57]

"I-I am usually unwanted i-in groups... I am always ch-chased away..." Koin's eyes found themselves directing downward, not wishing to interfere. He could be a friend -- he wouldn't be anything else -- but when it came to consoling, he was at a loss; how could you help someone when you're still picking up your broken self? A quiet sigh escaped his jaw, lifting his eyes as the green Jolteon slowly recovered slightly and introduced herself. His heart jerked involuntarily as he found himself being pulled back into haunted memories, the warmth of Mount Mortar, the introductions of names. But Koin clenched his teeth, digging his good forepaw into the worn ground. His eyes had grown unfocused, yet in a startlingly realization he began to bring himself into the present. He had not noticed, but those lost in this wretched Hell, they were all struggling. Each to their own, yes, but in the end they were connected because of these trials. Koin breathed quietly to himself, finding that he had unconsciously wandered after Jude.

"Let's bed down by the fire," the other Jolteon suggested, and he couldn't muster the energy to nod in agreement. Sounds like a great idea... He thought idly, shaking his head again. The other males seemed to have been talking about something, though it seemed like the conversation had ended. Koin shot a questioning glance towards Jude, whom was offering to take watch. Cocking his head to the side, the tired Pokemon shook his head again, and focused his attention back to the rest of the group. They were lost but in agreement of sticking together; the only thing that was in their way now was that they had no idea on what to do. Koin landed roughly on his side, staring into the embers of the fire, a sigh escaping him. He was trying so hard to move on, but it was like a weight was dragging him down relentlessly, until the weight became too much.

Koin twisted his neck so that he could look at the others. Ardere was scared, yet she still jumped to comfort Salama without a moment's notice. Salama had admitted that she felt like she didn't belong, but here she was, sticking around. Sai had gone through hell with him and back, and with an ironic chuckle the Jolteon realized he wouldn't have wanted anyone else to have gone through that with. Absinthe had distanced himself, while Jude did the same with the same reluctance. Yet here was Koin, laying pathetically on the ground. He could do better than this, he knew it. I'm getting better, Master, I'm getting back on my feet... He laid his head down, closing his tired eyes as he fell into a light sleep.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:32 pm

The Under, ???

Sai agreed with the Absol when he said that he missed his home in Castelia, as the Krookodile missed his home in the Unova desert. He still wished for his families safety, though it was probably already to late for that. At least now he could focus on his new family.
    "I don't mean to be too nosy or anything, but you said you met Koin and the others? These others, where have they gone?" The Absol asked, though it was a harmless question, it struck deep in the Krookodile as he remembered the fate of the other comrades.
    Sai noticed the other Jolteon Judas give the Absol a glance that clearly read to drop the subject, which is just was Sai wanted to do. "I would rather not talk about it." He said, sorrow in his tone as he looked over to Koin, who didn't seem to even notice the question, which Sai believed to be a good thing.

Everyone was gathering around the fire, ready to take there rest. Judas even offered to take first watch, though Sai dismissed that with a swish of his tail. "No, I'll take first watch. I already had my rest earlier, so I don't need to rest as much." He said as he glanced at the Jolteon. Hoping for no objections.
    Looking at the eggs at his side, Sai took a hand and gently rubbed them. They looked warm in the sheets, and the warmth of the fire was also helpful in keeping them from getting to cold.
    In the desert, he would have buried them within the sands to keep them safe from the harsh sun, but also keep the warm until ready to hatch. He wondered how long it would take before they hatched. He knew it would take some time before the Houndooms hatched, being just laid, but he had no idea how long the egg he had found had been in that room, hidden under the sheets.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Oct 01, 2012 10:13 pm

The Under| |???

The sharp glare from the Jolteon coupled with the Krookodile wanting to drop the subject, the Absol dipped his head. "Sorry, that was rude of me," the sadness in Sai's tone was evident, and Absinthe honestly did feel bad for letting those memories rise up again. At the suggestion of resting at the fire, the whole group began to shuffle to where the flames were, and the dark-type slowly followed at the back of the group.

Lying down near the licks of warmth the was slowly growing, Absinthe stretched before licking his fur clean, listening to the soft crackle of the fire next to him. A small yawn escapes him, nestling into his own fur as his eyes began to droop. Cautiously, still untrusting of this group of living, the Absol fell into a wary sleep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:39 am

The Under|???
    (14)

Ardere settled herself near the fire, bedding down gently so as to not injure her small egg. Looking down at the strange round object the Houndoom was still at a loss as to what to do with it. Surely this thing hadn't come out of her...perhaps she dreamed that part. Maybe she had simply found it like Sai had? That sounded more like something she would do. After all...nothing had happened, she had long since convinced herself of that. Nothing had happened to make an egg so therefore the egg could not have come from her. Such simple logic.

This wasn't her egg.

Her eyes glanced towards the elder Jolteon, the male being closer to her own age than the rest of the young group, and was troubled by the sad look in his eyes. There was so much trauma and pain in the group but this one looked as though his had happened long before meeting any of them. It was an old ache he showed, and it heartbreaking to see him choose to suffer it alone. Taking her glance to the rest of the group, the Jolteons in particular, she could make out mostly recent sorrows. Especially the very injured one, poor dear.

Ardere shifted herself closer to the young one, paw wrapped and bloodsoaked, she lay beside him as sort of a silent comfort. She made no motion to get closer for fear of startling him, and made no pitying sounds or offered empty words of comfort. Her instincts simply told her he needed a rock and could understand that. Hadrian had been that way when they were younger, he always sorted out his own problems internally but he had always liked having something of a constant at his side. So if the young Koin wanted to rationalize his pain on his own the least she could do was offer a comforting presence.

Salama kept near her, as she expected, and as the little green female bedded down on her other side Ardere gave an affectionate nuzzle before finally settling down to rest. Her paws closed around her egg as it started to slide from its sling and roll towards the fire. The babe inside might not be hers but that was no reason she had to let it cook inside of a flame. Poor thing would need someone to care for it, seeing as how its mother abandoned it. So with that thought in mind, and nodding to Judas as he offered to take watch, she settled into a fitful slumber.

Because in her sleeping mind she could never deny the horrors that occurred.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:02 am

((Skip. Tai/ Jude fell into a light sleep, albeit rather reluctantly.))

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Negative10
    Negative10
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Negative10 Fri Oct 12, 2012 11:40 pm

The Under | Unknown
    [58]

Koin laid in silence, slit eyes staring into the burning flame with such profound lost that it took a lot more effort than it should have to stop himself from breaking down. The Jolteon rested his head upon his paws, a small sigh slipping from his slack jaw. How long this journey has been... His wavering determination was consistent in but what thing; and that was that it never truly was gone. Koin had been beaten down, thrown to the side, trampled on by others. A long and engulfing brokenness spread throughout the electric type, practically taking his breath away by its sheer volume. With that, however, Koin felt an odd calm wash over him, unlike any other. Maybe it wasn't that he was scarred from Delia and frightened of her killing capabilities, but more so that it had left him alone.

The revelation both surprised him and made him think of why he didn't realize earlier. Such desolate loneliness, that feeling - how do you describe the anguish? A warm presence came around him, and Koin's eyes found that Adere (the Houndoom from earlier) had came next to him. He stared at her incredulously for a moment, before he nodded in silent gratitude and went back to staring at the slowly dying fire. There was something that was calming and hurtful about the flickering flame, the lone fire struggling to survive as all the resources it needs to do as such are stripped away. His train of thought flashed to the moment where Delia's strong paw had lurched into Blaze's body, the threatening body outlined in flame. But just as he had easily given up hope then, Koin understood now that he should not do so now. The naturally warm body of the fire type beside him emanated a warmth that was readily welcomed into his cold frame.

Just nearby, Jude had also fallen asleep. Even in his light sleep, a small frown was still upon the Jolteon's face, a reminder that he had unforeseen troubles that still followed his every step. Not right now, he won't. Right now, they were all in a resting spot, a place away from danger, from the outside world and the hurt. Koin craned his neck and found his mouth on Jude's scruff, slowly pulling him closer. Once he felt that he was close enough, he released his friend, and raised his head to the rest of the group. To Salama, he brought his own eyes to connect with her lilac ones, and motioned with his snout that she should join in their small huddle. To Absinthe, he silently invited the distanced Absol, signaling that now was the time to be one group, not six teammates. To Sai, he gave a small smile and a nod; even though the Krookodile was not going to sleep, he should still come.

Right now, they were banded by horrors, linked through despair. I think that's the best any of us could ask for... Koin fell asleep, surrounded by his friends after so long.
    Storm
    Storm
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Storm Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:46 pm

The Under, ???

Though rather reluctant, Jude didn't argue when Sai said he would take watch, and he was glad. The Krookodile didn't wish to argue when everyone was so tired.
    He watched as everyone settled down to rest while Sai sat next to the fire, watching as it dimmed, and keeping his senses sharp so that they wouldn't be snuck up on.
    "Sleep well everyone." He said as he raised his head to look out the window at the underground city, wishing he could see the sky and the moon or sun they where about to sleep under.

Sai wondered what time it was by now? He had forgotten what time of day it was back when they where still in Johto, but they could be at a different time zone then that which they where in before.
    He chose not to think to hard on it, cause soon they would be able to once again see the sky above there heads. In all this horror, at least the sky didn't change.
    Until then though, all he could do was make sure the others had a restful sleep, while he stayed awake to make sure they where safe.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:09 pm

[OOC: I apologize this is so late! ;; Absinthe is just sleeping, so skip me. VmV;;;]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat May 18, 2024 10:36 pm