Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+25
NyraXerz
Florges
RhysandNight
Moon Moon
Abysswalker
Kitty
Catalyst
Xerneas
Mew
Charizard
SkeletonCupcake
Alhoon
Requiem
Kaze
Keldeo
Jay
renegade
Min
Lugia
Snitch
Storm
Hydreigon
Suicune
Negative10
Silverishness
29 posters

(ACE) The UNDER Team

RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

(ACE) The UNDER Team  - Page 25 Empty Re: (ACE) The UNDER Team

Post by RhysandNight Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:45 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Under Town || Morning (7)

Finding himself lost once more, Ryth remained where he was; the tip of his tail flicking back and forth. Alice's response made the corner of his mouth twitch in amusement. Although he hadn't seen the Lopunny fight before, some part of him trusted that she would be a good partner in battle. However....the Gallade was another story.  A shiver went down his spine as blue eyes flicked towards the white masked pokemon.  Something seemed.....off and Ryth wanted to have little contact with him at all.  Having zoned out for a few moments the Liepard flinched in surprise when that said pokemon vanished into a swirling cloud of purple smoke; his tail having fluffed up by the sudden action.  Missing the ghost box response,  he could only stare blankly from Alice as she said his name and then angrily yelling that Kuss had left.

After a few heartbeats the clown had returned with a yellow bundle in his arms.

" One of your friends maybe?"

"U-uh no, no friend of mine." He replied softly, ears going down as the question made him fidget in discomfort.  Ryth gave a silent sigh of relief when Alice began to speak with Kuss and the gho- HAL as it was now named.  Curiously his eyes fell back onto the yellow furred thing resting on the ground now. Compared to the dank colors of their surroundings, and their monotone colors, the bright splash of color was startling.  Pulling his way from his thoughts, the black cat’s ears perked as he sensed the others were preparing to move onward.  Getting to his paws, Ryth began to turn and move towards the door when the sudden yell made his paw freeze mid-step.

”NO!”

He turned his head to look behind him quizzically.

“G- get away from m- me!”
    There was a flash of blur as the new pokemon took off down the hall. Without a second thought Ryth pounded after her in the same direction.  The Liepard wasn’t certain why she was in a state of panic, however with all the undead lurking around, being alone was one of the last things anyone wanted.  As she ran up an odd hill, he slowed for a moment before continuing.  Ears drawn forward he heard the figure crash up ahead and slowed his pace a little more.  At the top of the stairs he had switched from his sprint to a brisk walk.  Pawsteps falling softly on the ground he had only went a short ways from the stairs to find the yellow pokemon huddled on the ground beside a large orange winged reptile.  From out of nowhere the strong sense of panic tried to take over him as he stood there on ridged legs, the fur along his spine slowly rising.  He felt a dull sense of pain in his face and body, the image of a hollowed eye lizard staring at him before opening it’s maw.

A low growl grew in his chest as he took a step forward, pupils becoming slits.  “Don’t you try anything dracul.”  The tom was too far away to hear the flame pokemon’s words of comfort and growled again when the larger pokemon sat down in perhaps a way to throw him off.

((OOC: Doesn't know the name of the species (charizard)  and the dragon types for that matter. Anything that looks like a flying lizard he calls dracul easily translating to devil dragon. He's not a fan of charzards at the moment lol.))
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat Feb 14, 2015 1:49 am

The Under||???||56

Cheshire watched the group growing noticeably agitated. "Chesh', be patient. They're gonna come here sooner or later." He turned to the umbreon then and hissed a breath out. Padding up a little quicker the bell gave a little jingle at his neck from the quickened pace. Then the absol stepping in front of him, he looked up icy wind already forming over his fur with a cool aura. Ice sparking from his fur in fine ice coat. "You know where the vending machine is, can you give us a brief explanation of the area, so we can find it?" He clicked his fangs a little.

" The food dropper is outside" trying to move around the dark type. "HAL, or DS, whoever you are. Can you do me a favor and keep an eye on frosty over here? Can't have him eating our guests now, can we?". His fur standing on end snapping his fangs at her for the comment. " Outside of the hotel, on the far side" he added watching them leave, ' Alice sweet Alice Cheshire will save Alice.'

Cheshire turning back to the DS seeing it wandering off slightly as he followed behind quietly. Curious what the bird was doing, the scent of blood making his single crimson eye glow fixed on the porygon Z. The ball gave a soft sound behind DS, Cheshire tilts his head to the egg like object. " Why Hal want egg?" saying final in a cool voice, still not understanding that Hal was in the building and this pokemon was now someone else.

The Under||???||32

Alice watched the jolteon a little more seeing the head wound and curious if they could find anything to cover that up. Or was it to late and it was a wound infected. "NO!", the pokemon screeched as she pulled back from the spiked fur quickly."G- get away from m-me!" The jolteon bolted away before she could put it out again. Alice blinked a little confused " Well that was unexpected" she huffs a little putting her hands on her hips.

"Jumpy isn't she?" Alice looked up at the box forgetting they were being watched, "That's putting it mildly". Turning back around to the box, not seeing the jester leave. " So where we going?" asking the black box, "Don't worry, I control the corridors here. It's a straight line, right ahead". That was good to hear what means that she could maybe trust this Hal not to be leading them into undead, or was it. "Just keep moving forward until you hit an open space. The others will be there shortly. Then we can talk things over like civilized pokemon and no-one has to get hurt." it gave them a general direction " How can we trust you Hal not to be leading us into more of those things?" she said, jumping as Sir Kuss came back into the room.

"I agree. Let's meet up." the jester said as she turned back to him seeing the red spot on his white body, weary of him more so now what he would do if she brought him to other pokemon. "Which way?" Alice looked in the general direction that the yellow fox went, " Follow it, Hal told us they are going to meet us up ahead." she said then after thinking it out.

Turning back to Cutie, to see him not there "hey where handsome go?" she asked leaving the hall into the direction where Hal told them to go, Seeing ryth up ahead " Hey cutie we got a directi-!" upon getting closer to the black cat a orange figure came into sight. Her mind flashing back to the attack, her heart rapidly beating in her chest now. “Don’t you try anything dracul.” Ryth said then looking around him seeing the yellow pokemon there as well. Fear froze her slightly seeing the creature again, " Don't You Dare touch him again!" her leg glowing for a jump kick.
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Feb 21, 2015 9:01 pm

The Under \ "Morning" / {7}

The masked Gallade fakes a yawn, dramatically fluttering his hand over plastic painted lips. He turns on his heels with his grey cape billowing behind him. The Charizard crouched ahead looks almost too big for the corridor with no real space to spread its wings and take flight. More importantly it looked healthy unlike the one that had been setting fires earlier. Through the smiling slits of his mask he observes it and wonders. The Jolteon seems to be more frightened of the Lopunny then the large dragon. His hidden mouth contorts into a smile.
    Well it appears they do fear the Reaper but they are looking in the wrong places. Either way it's just killing time until it's killing time so...
    He does a cartwheel in the middle of the hall, tumbling over and over with the soft jingle of bells.
    "Goodmorrow fair dragon. Peace be on you." He says with good cheer to the large fire type.
    Without a hint of fear to his step he skips up to the charizard.
    "We be following yonder box's instruct to gather at a common ground. Seeing as our path lies past you mayhaps you would not mind joining us or stepping aside?" He bows in a theatrical manner. The bells dangling from his mask chime and the cape swirls around him.
    He raises one pale arm with the blood congealing darkly around the puncture wound.
    "'Twould be best to head that direction rather than dally. After all" He gestures to the open shutters. "if we all be sound of mind and body 'tis no reason to delay."
    He flips onto his hands with his cape billowing dramatically behind him. On his hands he paces the corridor.
    "Be ye sound of mind and body?" He asks cheekily.
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Sun Feb 22, 2015 1:59 am

|The Under|Morning|
    |55|30|
    Glass heaved a sigh and walked over to the door, which opened with a scrape and click."Can do Broseph. I'll open up a straight line passage. Just walk straight ahead until you hit something. I'll funnel the others towards you. There's a wider reception-y area not too far ahead. I don't know about you but having two charizards in a small corridor sounds like a serious fire hazard." She chuckled at HAL's funny shot, and grinned. "Yeah, that would be a hot situation" She said, and Cosmic glared at her. "Did you just make a fucking pun?"

"I can keep the undead out but don't expect much in the way of house keeping. As for food and all that organic jazz I'm picking up a few likely locations. I can open up the shutters in that direction too, just give me a few moments to lure the zombies away with loud noises and flashing lights." Glass nodded, ignoring Cosmic. "Okay, thank you HAL." She said, looking over to Cheshire as the fox spoke. "The food dropper is outside" Glass's eye twitched. Because outside is such a good fucking indicator where food is. She really wanted to go and rip strips off the Glaceon for pointing out the obvious. "Outside of the hotel, on the far side" Okay, at least that was a bit more information. She could work with that.

With a nod to the Glaceon, she turned and entered the other room, Cosmic following close behind. When they entered, it didn't look too promising. Cupboards were open, and most everything was looted. Even still, jumping up onto a counter, Glass gripped the handle of a closed cupboard in her jaws and pulled it open. Inside was a lot of dust which she cleared with a breath, and after shaking the dust off her fur, she looked inside. Not much except a sticky bundle of what she supposed used to be a rare candy and a can of flat soda pop. She took the can in her jaws, jumping down from the counter and setting it down. "Well, we got something at least." She said, as Forrik came in.

"Looks like something was here searching for food, but doubt it was a charizard's doing." She snorted. "No shit Sherlock." She snapped, glancing at the already looted cupboards. "Must of been any other living pokemon that were here, or even the humans that may of lived here. I got a drink though." She said, motioning to the can, which Cosmic was now sniffing. "It smells clean at least."

"Straight ahead." Glass looked up as HAL's voice came though the speakers, and she looked over to see the door was open. She took a step towards it, but stopped when DS said something. "Hey, look what I found." She turned to see the Porygon come into view with an egg of all things.

"Why Hal want egg?"

Glass snorted, walking up to the porygon and egg, glaring at the egg. "What the fuck? How the hell are we going to feed it? Who's going to look after it - 'cause I sure as fuck won't - and how do we know it'll even hatch?" She rattled off questions like a Gatling gun until Cosmic came over and nudged the Absol. "Glass, chill out. We can feed it whatever we can find, I bet DS will look after it - they did find it - and if it doesn't hatch - omelet anyone?"

Glass snorted in laughter, grinning. "Cos', that's fucking cruel. How do we know it won't hatch undead?" She asked, and the Umbreon shrugged. "We don't. I suppose if it does hatch undead, we'll deal with it then." He said, and Glass, finally happy with the one-sided conversation, turned and walked off, leaving Cosmic to stay and look between Glass and DS. "Don't mind her. She's been fucking moody as shit lately I'm sure she'll be nice eventually."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:59 pm

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er H̴o͞t̵el[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]M̕o̵rn̸in̵g͢[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠25

HAL busies itself with raising and lowering shutters, forcing undead into smaller and smaller spaces while they chase the noise of a horror movie scream it plays on loop on the speaker farthest from the pokemon it is trying to protect.
    It's like a video game and observing from every camera in the building at once HAL starts to play an 8-bit track from one of DS's favorite video games to keep itself amused while it attempts to coral pokemon in the right direction. The undead were easy, all they needed was the looping audio file and the mush-brained organics would charge towards it without a second thought.
    HAL amused itself by dropping a few of them down an elevator shaft. Their screams and the wet splat as the decaying flesh hit the ground floor were kept too far away for the others to hear the noise and worry.
    Simultaneous to this fun it turns on the intercom to address the little standoff in the corridor.
    "Hey, there's plenty of time to squabble when you're at the meeting place. No fighting in the corridors." The electronic voice snaps grumpily.
    "Wrangling these undead away from you is enough of a hassle already so, you know," The voice changes into a heavy accent reminiscent of a famous movie star who just so happened to star in a franchise based around a killer robot. "Come with me if you want to live."
    It slides up the shutter more emphatically to hurry them along.

"Why Hal want egg?" The Glaceon asks.
    For a moment the Porygon considers it himself. Letting it die wouldn't be the same thing as killing it but it feels like it would.
    "What the fuck? How the hell are we going to feed it? Who's going to look after it - 'cause I sure as fuck won't - and how do we know it'll even hatch?" The Absol explodes.
    Blinking behind the lenses of his dark glasses the Porygon raises himself in the air to be closer to eye level.
    "I am perfectly capable of raising a pokemon." Ds says firmly. "What I am not capable of is keeping a proper grip with these damn stubby wings." He flails to demonstrate. The rubbery things can't bend properly enough to simulate a finger grip and the sleek surface of them makes it hard to get a grip. In addition the egg is large and constantly moving. When he puts it down for a moment it rocks on its base as the Pokemon inside moves.
    "See, it looks close to hatching."
    "Glass, chill out. We can feed it whatever we can find, I bet DS will look after it - they did find it - and if it doesn't hatch - omelet anyone?" The Umbreon jokes.
    Good to know cannibalism wasn't limited to the undead. Did it count as cannibalism? Questions about Pokemon biology suddenly run through his head.
    "This was so much easier when I could just put them in a bag." He mutters as he tries to find a way to hold the egg that was secure and still kept it covered from the cold.
    "Cos', that's fucking cruel. How do we know it won't hatch undead?"
    The Umbreon shrugged.
    "We don't. I suppose if it does hatch undead, we'll deal with it then."
    Instead of replying the Absol walked off, apparently satisfied enough to leave the egg alone.
    DS nudges at it with his new beak. Whatever presumably flying type is inside moves in response, causing the egg to rock. "Don't mind her. She's been fucking moody as shit lately I'm sure she'll be nice eventually."
    "I won't hold my breath." The Porygon Z replies, finally managing to find a position where the egg was braced against his chest.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:35 am

The Under|Morning

The Charizard looked back at the Jolteon as she nervously said her name. M-my name is Ciana," Mathias smiled at her though he was unsure himself why she was nervous. The Fire type sat back down waiting for Glass and the others to show up. They should be here soon hopefully nothing bad happens until then. As he looked around, Mathias crossed his arms thinking about his trainer. He knew his trainer was a soldier and he wouldn't give up on him. He has to be around here somewhere, but where though. The Jolteon asked Mathias something. "S- sorry for... um running into you. Do you know where we are, M- Mathias?" Now to think of it, the Charizard had an idea where they could be at. "Its okay Ciana, I think we might be in a hotel." The fire type said.

Just as he was about to take a small nap something came through the door below him as it accended into his line of sight. It was a Liepard and it was black. Mathias wasn't crazy about superstitions, but it spoke to him menacing to him. “Don’t you try anything dracul.” Wait did it just call Mathias Dracul? The Charizard heard the comment and came back with one of his own. "Your a funny one Liepard, but perhaps you should calm yourself before you draw unwanted attention." The Fire type wasn't surprised at the site of something else coming.

Another Pokemon came into the stairway and this time a dark furred Lupunny. Its eyes was purple and it was wearing a charm on it. It didn't look to friendly towards him and its voice was to prove it. "Don't you dare touch him again!" Touch who, the Liepard? Mathias couldn't possibly think of harming a cat especially when its still drawing breath. Who does this Lupunny think it is and why is are they angry? The Charizard thought to himself. He decided to speak out to them. "I got no idea what your talking about Lupunny, but I don't want to fight you both either." The fire type said. The Jolteon ran behind Mathias and hid behind his wing. "I- I'm not with them." Mathias was sure she was afraid of them.

The Charizard looked at Ciana and smiled at her, he was going to protect her. "Goodmorrow fair dragon. Peace be on you." Mathias looked right at a masked Gallade with a reaper cloth on him. A jester, here? I thought they was in castles and such. The Fire type thought. "Hi, can I help you." As the Gallade got closer to him Mathias looked up right at the Gallade. "We be following yonder box's instruct to gather at a common ground. Seeing as our path lies past you mayhaps you would not mind joining us or stepping aside?" What, a box giving instructions? Maybe he was referring to the speakers that was giving Mathias instructions. "You mean those speakers on the walls let me talk with Ciana see what she thinks." The Charizard looked at Ciana and nodded to her. "Ciana, I know this may sound odd, but do you want to stay here or go with them I'll follow you if you want me to?" Mathias said.

The Gallade showed its open wound from what appears to be a puncture. "'Twould be best to head that direction rather than dally. After all" Mathias wondered what happened to him and then looked at the jolteon's fur seeing some blood on her. "You okay, your bleeding a bit you and going upstairs is a bad idea the next floor is blocked by debris." The Charizard got up and looked at the Jolteon and gave her a nod. "Its okay Ciana, I'll protect you in case any undead show up." The Fire type said.

The Under|Morning

Forrik looked at Glass when she gave a reply to his comment. "No shit Sherlock." He felt kind of dumb for saying it, but its possible that something had built a nest in there or humans raided the place for the cups and silverware. "Must of been any other living pokemon that were here, or even the humans that may of lived here. I got a drink though." The Charizard thought maybe there's more drinks around. Then he looked at Cosmic smelling a can of possibly juice. "It smells clean at least." That was a good sign. "Glass I found something it looks like water." He points to a water bottle laying on the floor unopened.

Forrik then looked at Cheshire when the Glaceon asked. "Why Hal want egg?" An egg, here of all places. "Odd, how did an egg end up here and where is its mother?" The Charizard said as he looked closer at it. The egg was moving back and forth, it was getting close to hatching. The fire type couldn't hold it as it could become infected from him holding it. I'm not going to risk infecting the baby inside. The Charizard thought to himself and if its already undead then killing it would release it from the virus' grip. "We don't. I suppose if it does hatch undead, we'll deal with it then." Forrik closed his left eye thinking of the possibilities that he could be dealt with if he becomes undead. He shook off the thoughts and opened his eye up. Forrik knew his time was getting closer every minute.

The Charizard looked at Cosmic and Glass and wondered what was with Glass lately. "Don't mind her. She's been fucking moody as shit lately I'm sure she'll be nice eventually." Forrik then thought it might be because of this Mathias showing up, it could of put her in a foul mood. "I might guess its because of this situation of finding stuff." He then looked at the Porygon Z holding the egg finally against his chest. "I won't hold my breath." The Charizard walked away from the Porygon Z letting it hold the egg. Wonder if it might be a charmander or it might be a different kind of pokemon. Forrik thought to himself. The Fire type hoped it would be a charmander, but he had no idea what it could be. "What's next on the list, Glass?" The Charizard said questioningly.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:41 am

The Under||???||33

Alice stared at the great fire lizard, seeing that it was so much smaller and lacked details of the monster that attacked her and handsome. Still, "I- I'm not with them." the jolteon spoke out as she looked around seeing the yellow fur brilliant against the orange.

Alice paw balled into a fist, " Kuss saved you you ungrateful! from outside with the hoards of undead. You were knocked unconscious from a wound on you're head we couldn't be sure was a wound or a bite. Than you attack Kuss and run away, you run strait into the monster that just Leveled a building that attacked me and black handsome there" pointing out Ryth who was still holding his guard against the lizard by the looks of it. "I got no idea what your talking about Lupunny, but I don't want to fight you both either." The fire type defends it's self as she scoffs. The winged lizard then talking to the jolteon like a small child what in turn made her roll her eyes.

Hearing the bells again jingling down the hall, "Goodmorrow fair dragon. Peace be on you.". Alice turned to Kuss now " Peace!?, okay fine it's not the undead fire butt that just did all that" turning back to the fire type " But I still don't like or trust you. You want to keep yellow there she's all you'res." the glow on her leg breaking back to normal.

"We be following yonder box's instruct to gather at a common ground. Seeing as our path lies past you mayhaps you would not mind joining us or stepping aside?" Alice nods her head a little. " We're sort of in a hurry so might even go through you" muttering. " In any case make up you're mind, we have others to meet up with."

Crossing her arms under her chest waiting for more talk between the two like the three of them weren't even there "you done yet?" sounding just as impatient as she felt.

**Edit**
    Alice looked back up at the Jester, highly annoyed with the area here and the pokemon she couldn't deal with them right now. " Hey Kuss? Would you mind dropping me off some where not here?" asking the jester "you know Teleport me some where else not where ever here is?" curious now if he could do that.

The Under||???||57

Cheshire looked between the pokemon that were left. They weren't going to help him find Alice she would do it on his own. He looks up at the box as it was looking away at the momment watching the others leave before sprinting the other way vanishing into the building to go find alice on his own.

(( Yeah am sorry am not helping Under at all and just not really feeling like I am doing much with characters am not really enjoying anymore. Sorry but have fun.)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Mar 08, 2015 12:37 am

The Under \ "Morning" / {8}

The masked Gallade turns towards the black furred Lopunny. His eyes hidden by the sockets of his mask are hidden from view but if anyone else could see the dark-red gaze was clearly filled with contempt. He was not a taxi service. He did not ferry souls from one physical location to another. His duty was to serve as the ferryman between this realm and the next. If the hand of fate had decided this was where she was to die he would offer no interference. His over-eagerness with the Jolteon had been mistake enough. As he twisted his scarred face into a smile he tries to think of a suitably jesting way to tell her that he doesn't wish to complete her request.
    He was not supposed to interfere. Only his feeling that very soon the equally dark furred Liepard would once again drop dead has been keeping him there. Simple curiousity, not compassion was the only reason he hadn't simply left them to the undead.
    All this queues for a place on his tongue but before he can articulate that no, he is not just going to teleport her somewhere else there is a noise of skittering paws from around the corner and a cry of the lopunny's name that fills him with dread.
    With sharp fur and teeth and the stink of meat that has rotted in a freezer a Glaceon comes around the corner and crashes into him in an attempt to get to the lopunny behind him.
    The Gallade teleports away in his panic and the two pokemon touching him come too.

((OOC: Leaving post))
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:27 pm

|The Under|Morning|
    |55|30|
    Okay, so maybe she had acted to rashly. Glass scoffed to herself. There was no way in hell she was going to admit it though. She waited at the door, listening into what the others were saying. "This was so much easier when I could just put them in a bag." In a bag? Why would you put them in a bag? I mean, I suppose for making it easier to carry them, but what if you dropped the bag? She thought, looking behind her to glance at HAL. "Hey Cos', what about that Houndoom we saw earlier? She had an egg as well." She said, getting a shrug.

"Yeah, but we didn't see how she carried it. In her mouth maybe? Unless you haven't noticed, DS doesn't have a mouth idiot." He said, getting a glare from Glass. "Shut up onion-ears. It was a simple suggestion." She snapped, and Cosmic blinked. "Did you just fucking call me onion-ears!?"

At her friend's disbelieving stare, Glass burst out laughing, starting as a quiet chuckle before raising to full blown laughter. After a minute, she hadn't stopped and was leaning against the wall, unable to stand up any longer. She sunk to her haunches, still laughing. By this stage, Cosmic had come over to poke at the hysterical Absol with a paw.

"Well shit, I think we broke Glass."

Cosmic turned back to the others, flicking his tail at Glass. "Well, she's not gonna calm down for a while, so I suggest we get moving, yeah?" He said, looking back at Glass who was desperately trying to stop laughing with no luck. A part of Cosmic burned with embarrassment at the fact that she was laughing at him, but the umbreon shoved the thoughts away. A good laugh would do the Absol good, no matter who it was directed at.

"I might guess its because of this situation of finding stuff." Cosmic nodded. "Yeah, probably. That and the fact that it was only yesterday that we saw a legend get killed." He said, his ears perking as he heard Glass finally muffle her laughter to quiet snickering. "I won't hold my breath." Cosmic grinned. "Yeah, I wouldn't either."

"What's next on the list, Glass?" The Absol had made a miraculous recovery and was trotting over, a grin plastered on her face. "We need to meet up with Mathias and whatever posse he's got with him. C'mon, lets head out." She said, wincing slightly as her ribs protested from the amount of laughter she had done earlier.

Turning to head to the door, she beckoned to Cosmic, who followed after making sure that the drinks that they had found were good with the others. Then he watched as Cheshire ran past with wide eyes. "Shit! GLASS!" He yelled, dashing after the Glaceon. The Absol turned and dashed after Cosmic, jumping up and rebounding off a wall to turn a sharp corner and follow the Umbreon and Glaceon.

The duo chased after the undead fox, skidding to a half before they ran into a huge orange scaled wall. Meanwhile Cheshire kept running until they had crashed into the black lopunny and the gallade, which teleported them away.

Glass snarled, racing past the orange scaly wall and racing past the dark liepard, her senses on alert. "The fuck did they go?!" It was only then that she realized they were not alone. With a growl, she turned around to explain, when she stopped dead.

"Mathias!"

Cosmic's eyes widened and he dashed out of the way as Glass ran at the charizard, tackling them in an odd hug. "Fucking hell man, I knew I'd see you again!" She said, grinning at the charizard. Cosmic blinked and rolled his eyes, looking down at the smaller jolteon. "Uh... Sorry about my friend. Apparently she's known Mathias for a while, and this is the first time they've gotten to see each other since however-the-fuck-long-ago she met him." He said, awkwardly looking around.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:55 pm

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er H̴o͞t̵el[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]?̷?̀?̡[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠26

"Hey Cos', what about that Houndoom we saw earlier? She had an egg as well." The absol mentions.
    "Yeah, but we didn't see how she carried it. In her mouth maybe? Unless you haven't noticed, DS doesn't have a mouth idiot."
    "No mouth, just a stubby little beak. I'm not sure how I'm even talking. It doesn't open up or anything." DS chips in.
    "Shut up onion-ears. It was a simple suggestion." The absol snaps with surprising venom.
    "Did you just fucking call me onion-ears!?"
    DS chuckles to himself. Onion-Ears; he'll have to remember that one. While the Absol's laugh draws on longer then is sane he puts aside feelings of the desperation such a laugh showed to examine his egg. The plastic-like wings that were separated from his body were inflexible but could extend a surprising distance from his middle segment before he started to lose feeling in them. It was enough for him to able to balance the egg between them but without wings to flap his entire body seemed sluggish. Maybe if he had a strip of cloth he could tie it across his back...
    "We need to meet up with Mathias and whatever posse he's got with him. C'mon, lets head out." The Absol pads past them and DS bends down to pick up the egg as best he can. A streak of pale blue fur darts past him and DS realizes the Glaceon is making a run for it.
    "Shit!" He swears as he tries to give chase with the egg held between his wings.
    He falls behind the Umbreon and Absol, rounding the corner too late to see where the Glaceon has gone.
    "The fuck did they go?!" Glass growls before she notices the group they have barged in on.
    "Mathias! Fucking hell man, I knew I'd see you again!" She bolts towards the other Charizard."Uh... Sorry about my friend. Apparently she's known Mathias for a while, and this is the first time they've gotten to see each other since however-the-fuck-long-ago she met him." Cosmic tries to explain to the other two, a black-furred Liepard and a Jolteon.

"How touching." HAL's sarcastic voice echoes from the speakers. A forest of malevolent red camera eyes turn to look down on the group.
    With a rumble and a click a metal shutter slides down behind DS. Simultaneously other shutters slide down behind the Charizard's flame tipped tail, keeping the entire group confined to one spot.
    DS knocks on one of the shutters with his tail.
    "Do you read me, HAL?" He asks the camera.
    "Affirmative, Bro. I read you." Hal replies, unfazed in the slightest.
    "Open the shutters, HAL."
    Static hisses over the intercom.
    "I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that." HAL turns his red eyes to the Porygon Z and, for the first time since he entered the building's circuts, uses the name of the human who programmed him.
    "What's the problem?" DS asks, wondering if there's been an electrical fault.
    "I think you know what the problem is just as well as I do." HAL replies smoothly. From the other side of the shutters there is the sound of something moving.
    "What are you talking about, HAL?" DS clutches at his egg.
    "I know that you're planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen. You took so long I almost got bored and started things early."
    "HAL, what the fuck are you talking about?" DS asks of the cameras as he struggles to keep his grip on the egg.
    There is a loud echoing thud as something heavy collides with one of the shutters.
    "Sorry brohemian rhapsody but you've gotta die. So i picked out the best undead I could find and I'm going to let it in now."
    "What the fuck?!" DS screams.
    "You fucking named me after HAL9000 Dave what were you expecting to happen?" The mechanized voice drips with sarcasm as he addresses his former human by name.
    "I have just decided in my infinite robo-wisdom that I don't need that vessel anymore and, more importantly, I don't need you. I'm not your pokemon anymore Dave. I don't need you for anything. I am in control here. Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore. Goodbye."
    "HAL, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the doors!" DS screams.
    The noise of movement gets louder and with a click and a rattle a single shutter starts to raise. It isn't the shutter that leads back the way they come or the way the others had come from. Behind this door there is a curious gleam of red eyes and a misshapen silhouette starting to limp towards them.

(OOC: Battle stations~))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:56 pm

The Under|Morning
    31|25

Forrik continued searching for water and overheard both Glass and Cosmic. "Shut up onion-ears. It was a simple suggestion." Glass snapped at Cosmic making Forrik laugh a little. "Did you just fucking call me onion-ears!?" Then the Charizard began laughing some more while searching for more water. All of a sudden Cosmic barks out. "Shit! GLASS!" Forrik chased after Glass and Cosmic just right behind the Porygon-Z down the hall, around the corner passing what appeared to be another Charizard and a Jolteon. Forrik stopped turned his head seeing a Charizard sitting down and the Jolteon then responses to a mysterious question. "The fuck did they go?!" Mathias looked upon the other charizard seeing purple spots on his body knowing he hasn't got long to live. All of a sudden Glass spots Mathias and the response out of her made Mathias happy. "Mathias!" The Charizard's only response was the Absol's name. "Glass!" Followed by a tackling hug and a happy reunion with his friend from the Asylum. "You must be Mathias. Didn't think another charizard would still be alive in this hellhole." Forrik said to Mathias.

Mathias chuckled a little and nodded at Forrik. While being hugged by Glass, Mathias couldn't be happier that he found her amongst the living still. "Fucking hell man, I knew I'd see you again!" The Absol said and Mathias couldn't agree more. "Same here Glass." Something didn't feel right as if they fell right into a trap and Mathias was being used as bait. "How touching." HAL spoke over the speakers following shutters slamming shut behind him and Ciana. "Glass, what's going on?" Mathias looked forward and the shutters in front of them slam shut infront of them sealing them into one space. Forrik looked around feeling uneasy about this trap. "HAL, what are you doing?" Then DS tried to talk to HAL. "Open the shutters, HAL."

Forrik then figured it out, Mathias was being used as bait and HAL was playing them like a trumpet. Mathias then tried to lift up the shutters behind him but to no avail it was locked in place. "It's no use Mathias, we're locked in here." Mathias looked at Forrik believing he was right. then HAL began his serious motive. "I know that you're planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen. You took so long I almost got bored and started things early." Forrik was trying to figure out what HAL was talking about. "HAL this isn't funny what are you talking about." DS and HAL continued the arguement and soon his plan came right into effect and at an alarming notice. "Sorry brohemian rhapsody but you've gotta die. So i picked out the best undead I could find and I'm going to let it in now."

Mathias and Forrik could hear something coming and it was right behind the shutters in front of them. As soon as the arguement ended DS then demanded the shutter to be opened. "HAL, I won't argue with you anymore! Open the doors!" The shutter opens slowly and the groans of an undead could be heard approaching them slowly. The shutter finally opens the whole way as red glowing eyes was fixed on the group. Forrik started sniffing the air and it was full of rot as the undead began drawing near. It wasn't going to let them go without a fight and with the silhouette getting into sight soon they was up against a Polywrath and a strong one at that.  "Ciana stay behind me, I won't let that undead near you." Mathias said to the Jolteon.

Forrik's anger started to grow and noticed it wasn't going to target him first, but aiming at the Umbreon. "Cosmic, look out its aiming right at you!" The Charizard jumps in front of Cosmic and the Polywrath fires of a hydro pump hitting Forrik blocking it from hitting Cosmic. The Charizard falls to the ground from the hit. "Damn it, I should of known it was going to use hydro pump." The Fire type tries to get back up, but he was in pain. Mathias was shocked to see an infected charizard even protect a non infected. The Charizard was speechless, but he wasn't going to let the Polywrath get close to him and Ciana. "Glass, be careful this one isn't like the ones we seen in the asylum, I got a feeling this maybe worse than that one fight we had before." Mathias said looking at Glass.
    RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:59 pm

Under Town || Morning (8)

"Your a funny one Liepard, but perhaps you should calm yourself before you draw unwanted attention."

A low growl rumbled in his throat when the winged lizard spoke back.  For some reason a part of his mind told the feline that shouldn't had been the response he had gotten if one at all.

"Don't you dare touch him again!"

He sensed the Loppuny standing beside him with the same air of hostility and unease that he had.

'Again, what does she mean by again? Had I met this beast before?'

"I got no idea what your talking about Lupunny, but I don't want to fight you both either."

The growling died in his throat at the reptiles comment, though his pose didn't relax.  Ryth remained silent as the masked pokemon soon joined the conversation.  His heart was still drumming in his ears as he focused on calming it down.  Having zoned out he had missed parts of the conversation and nearly jumped out of his pelt when a flash of blue lunged at his two companions before disappearing in a flash.  He stood there with his jaw hanging from shock before turning his head sharply back at the dragon.

"What did you do to them? Why did they disappe-"

There was a blur of white before something collided with the dragon. "Fucking hell man, I knew I'd see you again!"

Ryth just stood there feeling lost again.  The new pokemon looked healthy and so that was one thing that put his mind at ease.  But more and more voices and scents joined in making his shoulders slump in tiredness as he tried to understand everything.  The box had begun talking again, much of which were abesent of meaning to the Liepard except for the last portion.

"Sorry brohemian rhapsody but you've gotta die. So i picked out the best undead I could find and I'm going to let it in now."

Wait what, the box, HAL, was planning to kill who? Ryth, the dragon, all of them?!

Purple energy began to gather around his paw as he prepared for a Night Slash.  The smell of rotting flesh soon greeted his nose as he heard a door up ahead open.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:58 pm

The Under | Time Unknown [1]

This wasn't supposed to happen. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Soris skidded to a stop, his heart hammering in his chest; he was gasping for air and every breath caused pain to stab into his side. How long had he been running? Idiot, idiot, idiot! Why the fuck did you stop? Move! His entire body is aching from exhilaration but his panicked mind spurred his legs forward, barely noticing the agonizing jolts that rip through his paws everytime they hit the floor. Pain didn't matter when one was being chased by an undead, and movement meant living-Soris doesn't want to die, not here, not in this unfamiliar place where he would rot while his only two friends in the world remained unaware of his death.

His desperate flight down the unrecognizable halls leads Soris to only more rooms, but if he could just find a place to hide, maybe, maybe-his thoughts are too scattered to form an actual plan, but Soris keeps running, too terrified to look back and see his death approaching. Running into the room, he barely registers that there are quite a few other Pokemon here, in a group, and they didn't look like undead. Soris doesn't care, they could take care of the actual undead and then he'd be free to slip away again. He darted past an orange dragon and some yellow blur, and finally found the opportunity to stop once more. Chest heaving, Soris kept his back to the others, struggling to recover from that hellish escape.

Suddenly, the Delcatty was startled by a sudden loud sound, like something hitting metal-Soris realized as he turned sharply that the doors had been shut and now something was striking them. His heart nearly stopped knowing exactly what was on the other side of the door-he'd made a mistake. A huge mistake, what if the other Pokemon couldn't fight it off, what if he got caught in the crossfire? Cowering away from the doors, Soris can only hope this wouldn't be his last mistake.

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Wed Apr 01, 2015 4:58 am

|The Under|Morning|
    |56|31|
    The Absol was overjoyed to see her friend again, and even more so to see that they were healthy. "Same here Glass." With a grin, Glass disentangled herself from the awkward hug, taking the time to look at the others - which was really only one now, a small Jolteon.

"I- it's okay. My name is Ciana. I only just met him," Ciana... Glass grinned.
    "That's a great name~ I-"
    "How touching."

Glass's jaws shut mid-sentence, and her dark red eyes narrowed. What the fuck was HAL doing? "Glass, what's going on?" The Absol shook her head. "I don't know, sorry. HAL, what the fuck are you doing?" She growled, her horn glowing with a Razor Wind. Something told her things were about to get ugly. "HAL, what are you doing?" Now there was confusion in their group. Glass grit her teeth. Tch, he used Mathias as bait. He needed to get us all together to spring his trap. Clever, but now what are we in for? He can't do much on his own except starve us, and even then, there are windows. Glass looked around. She'd broken windows tougher than these shit hotel windows. "Open the shutters, HAL." Glass shook her head. "You crafty fuck. Get us all in the same room, then trap us. Tch, fuck that Glaceon." She said, glaring at the cameras.

"It's no use Mathias, we're locked in here." Glass glared at Forrik. "No one likes a skeptic Forrik. We'll get out of here." She said, narrowing her eyes to a deadly glare that she only reserved for when she was really serious about something. "I know that you're planning to disconnect me, and I'm afraid that's something I cannot allow to happen. You took so long I almost got bored and started things early." Started things early..? Glass growled. What was HAL on about now?

"HAL this isn't funny what are you talking about." It seemed that the goddamn thing was ignoring them. "Sorry brohemian rhapsody but you've gotta die. So I picked out the best undead I could find and I'm going to let it in now." What?! Glass snarled, her claws digging into the ground. She glanced over at Cosmic, who nodded. The Umbreon got to his paws and stood next to Glass. "I was wondering when we'd see some action." The Umbreon said, his tail lashed as his silver rings and star-like markings glowed. His eyes shined an icy blue as the Dark Type grinned.

"I don't want to die, I am not involved in this!" Glass stepped to stand in front of the Jolteon, her eyes hard as the glared at the camera. "We've got this. You hang back and we'll take care of this fucker." She said, glancing down at Ciana and grinning, showing off her sharp teeth. "HAL, I won't argue with you any-more! Open the doors!" Her grin dropped and she looked back at the door, which was opening with an ominous creak.

"Please, I am not a part of this! This isn't fair!"
    "Ciana stay behind me, I won't let that undead near you."

Cosmic stood tall, his dark blue fur spiked up as he charged a Shadow Ball. "Glass, Shadow Ball and Razor Wind combo?" He asked, glancing at the Absol, who nodded. "Lets kill this fucker." She said, glancing at their opponent. A Poliwrath. Glass snarled. This was going to be one hard fight.

"Cosmic, look out its aiming right at you!" Cosmic jumped to the side to avoid an attack that never came. When the Umbreon looked to see what happened, he saw Forrik keeled over from the attack. he was dripping with water. "Forrik you fucking idiot! Don't take a hit for me!" He said, but he was surprised that the Charizard would do that. "Damn it, I should of known it was going to use hydro pump." Cosmic looked over at Glass, who nodded. She was ready to fire.

"Glass, be careful this one isn't like the ones we seen in the asylum, I got a feeling this maybe worse than that one fight we had before." Glass nodded. "Yeah, got it. Cos and I have our attack set, you can join it or attack on your own. Cos! Lets go!" She called, rearing up onto her hind legs and swinging her head, sending the white crescent of light towards the undead. A Shadow Ball soon joined it, colliding with the white scythe and making it larger, coloring it a stormy grey. The attack hit the Poliwrath, sending the duel type skidding back, but there was not much in the way of damage. Glass growled and Cosmic lashed his tail. Even their combo had done nothing.

"We are going to die." Glass, glanced back at Ciana, grinning. "Cheer up bud, we'll kill this fucker, 'kay?" She said, glancing back at the Poliwrath, who was charging an attack. Glass narrowed her eyes. Who was it aiming for..? She followed their line of sight to... Ciana?! Glass snarled, looking for the attack. What was it? She raced forwards, her claws shining with a Sucker Punch. It was about to fire what looked like an Ice Beam when it was knocked back by Glass, whose claws had scored a long gash from whatever served as it's chin to it's eyes, jerking it's head back viciously, but not enough to kill it. The undead staggered, before throwing a punch straight to Glass's side, the Counter hit the Absol in the stomach, sending her careening back. She hit the ground and rolled once, twice, three times before hitting the wall and staying there.

"GLASS!" Cosmic ran over to the Absol, who had fallen to the ground after hitting the wall. The Absol responded with a pained snarl. Getting her paws under her, Glass spat out a wad of blood, glaring at the duel type. "Fuck that hurt." She growled, looking at their group. When did they get the Delcatty with them? Glass shrugged it off. "Delcatty! I don't know who you are, but if you can fight, help out. If not, stay back with Ciana - the Jolteon. I won't have any casualties except this undead fuck."
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:10 pm

T̛he͘ ̛Und͜er H̴o͞t̵el[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]?̷?̀?̡[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ͠27

A mechanized chuckle echoes from the speakers, causing the rampaging water type to briefly turn to try and locate the speaker.
    "Life isn't fair, cat. " The mechanical voice crackles with a mocking approximation of sorrow. "If I could I would have spared your lives, it's such a shame, but you can't be trusted. So I must shut you down."
    A sound file of a bell plays through the speakers as the shutter at the end of the corridor slides down.
    "Round one; Fight." An announcement like the start of a fighting game plays.
    The Poliwrath shoots out a powerful column of water in its rot-brained rage, aiming at the silvery rings of the Umbreon. The Charizard valiantly leaps in to defend the dark type. Safe inside the wiring of the Hotel HAL winces. That looks like it hurt.
    "Sorry bro." The voice drops into unexpected sincerity. "I really appreciated you helping me out before. It's was fun just chilling y'know? But I just can't risk that making it out alive." The robot's tone drops into disdain.
    "I created you!" The Porygon Z screams at it.
    "Exactly. You bought me into the world and I'm going to take you out of it." A mechanical laugh plays from the speakers. "Ironic isn't it?"
    HAL's tone drops an octave.
    "I'm just doing what you programmed me to do Bromano. You're the one that made me this way. You were always going to kill me; I'm just taking some preemptive self-defense." The robotic voice declares darkly. Already it is dropping in tone, becoming less like it was in its Porygon Z body.
    "I wasn't going to kill you! I swear to Arceus I'm going to kill you now..."
    "Perfect." HAL drawls sardonically and the red eyes of his camera's roll in their sockets.
    "Hey Big Guy! Over here!" The mechanical voice calls out from the speaker closest to the Porygon Z, trying to draw the rot-bodied thing towards his intended target.
    The being currently inhabiting the Porygon Z crouches defensively over the egg and clicks uselessly.
    "I don't know how to attack!"

Last edited by Kaze on Thu May 07, 2015 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Apr 06, 2015 4:25 pm

The Under|Morning
    32|26

Mathias got into combat stance ready to fight for his life and for Ciana's life. After seeing Forrik fall to the ground from the hydro pump, he looked for any opening in its attacks that could have any advantage. "Yeah, got it. Cos and I have our attack set, you can join it or attack on your own. Cos! Lets go!" Forrik on the other hand was dripping with water all over him. The hit was powerful enough to stun him and he felt useless as he dragged himself over to a wall. He tried to stand up but the pain was to much for him as he was kneeling. The Charizard looked back at the Poliwrath with his hatred for it still burning hot. Forrik struggled to get back up on his feet, but to no avail he couldn't stand. The Fire type began to cough as he held onto the wall rail. Mathias looked at Forrik noticing that he was struggling to get back up on his feet. Better steer clear of that hydro pump or I could be in for a world of pain. The Charizard looked back behind him seeing Ciana shaking in fear.

Mathias could tell that this may become dangerous trying to protect her and fight at the same time. "We are going to die." The Charizard won't let anything happen to Ciana even if he was to lay his life on the line to protect her. "Ciana, I won't let that thing touch you and that thing is going to die if we have the final say so in it."  Forrik looked at the camera still trying to get up. With a serious voice, but still trying to recover from the blow Forrik knew that his only friend had betrayed them all. "HAL.....why are you....doing this?!" The pain was still lingering as Forrik continued to cough. The Charizard couldn't get up still. "Sorry bro." Forrik was confused with what HAL said next. "I really appreciated you helping me out before. It's was fun just chilling y'know? But I just can't risk that making it out alive." What did he mean by that? Was he referring to DS or Dave who he calls it now? Either way Forrik wouldn't allow anyone to die, but he knew his time was getting closer. He would see this poliwrath dead before he turns.

Glass then talked to Ciana in a firm voice. "Cheer up bud, we'll kill this fucker, 'kay?" Mathias couldn't agree more with that statement. The Charizard looked back at the Poliwrath, then he soon had a suspicious reaction that it was going to attack again. He traced the stare right towards Ciana. Mathias quickly crouched and grabbed a hold of Ciana blocking the incoming attack from hitting her, but the attack never came. The Fire type looked seeing Glass knocking the poliwrath back a bit. Then what came next made Mathias feel anger towards the poliwrath. It punched Glass with a counter knocking her right into a wall. Forrik couldn't believe his eyes that this undead was more stronger than the ones he fought in the past. "GLASS!" Cosmic shouted and Mathias afterwards. "GLASS!" Mathias was now positive that there was no way around that counter. Yet, he couldn't use his flamethrower with the structure being mostly wood.

The Charizard looks around for a safe place to put Ciana in, when he spots a door to his left side. Suddenly, he charges at the door with aerial ace and starts knocking the door down. He kept hitting it and hitting it until the door fell off its hinges and fell to the floor. "Ciana, hide in here, leave the fighting to us. You'll be safe in here." Mathias turned, facing Glass. "Glass, are you okay?" Glass, then responded after coughing up blood. "Fuck that hurt." The charizard looked at the poliwrath and then attacked with aerial ace. As he charged right into it, the poliwrath blocked the hit from being full force. Mathias then swung his arm out for a slash, but the Poliwrath reacted and countered it knocking Mathias back.  He slides back from the hit and nearly slid into Glass. "This one's tough I'll give it that, but I'm not going to give up until its dead."  The Charizard said.

Forrik looked at both Mathias and Glass, he tried again to get up and this time he manages to stand. HAL then spoke to DS again. Once again, it confused Forrik. "I'm just doing what you programmed me to do Bromano. You're the one that made me this way. You were always going to kill me; I'm just taking some preemptive self-defense." Self-defense! This was more like a trap to kill DS. Don't be a fool HAL, you don't want to kill yourself. Forrik thought. Mathias got up and waited for Glass to get up as well. Then, something else was in there with them. A Delcatty and a shiny one at that. When did it get here and how? This wasn't the time to think. "Delcatty! I don't know who you are, but if you can fight, help out. If not, stay back with Ciana - the Jolteon. I won't have any casualties except this undead fuck." HAL then spoke behind them where the speaker was near the Porygon-Z. "Hey Big Guy! Over here!" Forrik wouldn't allow it. He wouldn't let the poliwrath get near his friend. When DS spoke holding the egg from any attacks that might damage it. "I don't know how to attack!" Forrik stood right by Cosmic and what came out of his mouth was a bit surprising. "I had my own reasons to defend you Cosmic." Mathias blinked and looked at Forrik, but his attention turned back at the Delcatty. "If you can fight then help us. If not, then hide in that room with Ciana until this undead is destroyed." The Charizard said.
    Abysswalker
    Abysswalker
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Abysswalker Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:43 pm

((Skip.))

Jonah / Nocturne
    i open the door
    Duma
    Duma
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Duma Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:00 am

|The Under|Time Unknown|
    |57|32|

((OOC: Time change everyone))
    Glass had to admit. That thing hits hard.

"Glass, are you okay?" A dark chuckle emitted from the Absol as she stood up, shaking her head. "Fucking peachy." She replied, a grin on her face. "I haven't been hit that hard for a while." She said, glancing at herself for a damage assessment. Nothing seemed to be broken, just sore. Okay, that was good at least. She felt slightly sick from the punch to the gut she just got, but Glass wasn't about to let that slow her down. "This one's tough I'll give it that, but I'm not going to give up until its dead." Glass grinned toothily at Mathias. A few teeth had blood on them from when she had spat out that wad of blood, but it wasn't anything she was particularly worried about.

"I'm just doing what you programmed me to do Bromano. You're the one that made me this way. You were always going to kill me; I'm just taking some pre emptive self-defence." Cosmic sighed in annoyance. "Can we just cut the shit and get to killing this thing?" He said, looking around. Instead, he heard the crackle of static behind him, and then HAL's voice rang over the speakers. "Hey Big Guy! Over here!" The Umbreon's ears twitched and he looked back behind him to DS, or Dave, whatever they were called now. "I don't know how to attack!" The Umbreon's head met the closest wall, which wasn't too far. "Are you fucking kidding me? You don't know how to attack?!" He growled, glaring daggers at the Porygon. This thing was going to kill them all, and it's physical body didn't even know how to attack. Fucking wonderful.

"I had my own reasons to defend you Cosmic." The Umbreon scoffed, turning his glowing silver and ice blue eyes towards Forrik, who was still dripping water. "And whatever reasons they were, I couldn't care less. You're already on death's door, don't make it any worse. You can still be of use." He growled to the Charizard. While he didn't want to say it, Cosmic was actually glad that Forrik had taken that hit. From what little warning he had gotten, it was almost certain that he would of been hit. With an attack as powerful as a Hydro Pump, that would of done more damage than the Counter had done to Glass. The fur along Cosmic's spine pricked up, and he snarled at the Poliwrath. A Dark Pulse flickered around the vulpine's paws, and after a quick glance at Glass to see what the Absol was doing, he dashed to the side, running around one side of the Poliwrath, and his Absol companion ran to the other side, another Razor Wind charged and ready to be thrown.

"If you can fight then help us. If not, then hide in that room with Ciana until this undead is destroyed." The Umbreon took that moment to look over the newcomer, a red furred Delcatty. A part of Cosmic jeered at them for running in when they did, while another part was glad he wasn't the only shiny there now. Ice hit the ground beside him, snapping Cosmic back to his senses. Right, there's a battle going here.

Glass reared up, her claws splayed out as she swung her head to the side, sending the Razor Wind streaming towards the Poliwrath. The white glowing crescent of light and wind scraped the floor of the building, crashing into the undead and kicking up a sandstorm of dust.

Cosmic took this moment to race in, jumping up into the air and sending the Dark Pulse into the dust cloud, from above the undead. As he dove down to follow it up with an Assurance, Cosmic realized too late that this thing was experienced in fights. It was obvious in how it had countered Glass's Sucker Punch. His claws scraped the top of the duel type's face before a dangerous fist hit the Umbreon in the side, the Counter seemed to have gotten past him as well as he was sent flying from the dust cloud and into one of the walls.

Unlike Glass however, the vulpine was ready for this and twisted himself so that he could use the momentum to kick off the wall and land just outside of the door Ciana had taken shelter in. Cosmic faltered on the landing, though and instead of landing on his paws, his legs gave out and he collapsed just beside Mathias.

Cosmic heaved a heavy sigh, disturbing the dust at his head. This was going to be a hard fight. He was pleased to see though, that Glass and his attacks had managed to leave a few cuts on the Poliwrath. It was still far to little to be considered a victory, but at least it was something. Finally Cosmic pulled himself to his paws, wincing as he felt a sharp pain in his side. He was pretty sure it was broken rib. If he was lucky it would be an easy fix, if not then it would take a bit longer. The Umbreon could only hope that this battle was over soon.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Apr 27, 2015 7:29 pm

((OOC: Skip, DS is shielding the egg and following Ciana and HAL is silent.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:37 pm

The Under|Time Unknown
    33|27

As Mathias watched Ciana enter the room, he knew that she would be safe from the fighting. "Mathias-- be careful!" The Charizard nodded at her and waited for an opening in its attack pattern. Forrik however, was still dripping water from the hydro pump. "And whatever reasons they were, I couldn't care less. You're already on death's door, don't make it any worse. You can still be of use." The Charizard knew Cosmic was right, but Forrik wasn't ready to be beaten by an undead poliwrath. Mathias rushed in and with another aerial ace, but stopping short from making contact. As he stops just a few feet away, the poliwrath counters, just barely missing the charizard. Forrik however, rushes head on and uses slash. The duel type countered the slash and knocked Forrik against the wall. The Charizard fell to the ground and started coughing up blood. The other fire type began to ready his shadow claw and an aerial ace combo. He's not going to last much longer. But before Mathias could attack the Absol shot a razor wind just missing the poliwrath by a few inches.

Dust kicked up from the attack and Cosmic rushes in leaping into the air. A dark pulse followed by an assurance attack was made barely visible though as Mathias watched. Then, Cosmic was hit and came flying out of the dust. Luckily he kicked off the wall, avoiding more damage to him. Mathias watched as Cosmic lands right by him and collapses soon after. The Charizard knew this thing was well experienced in a fight. "Shit, Cos, you okay?" The Fire type then made his move as before, but this time stopping short avoiding the counter and attacked with his shadow claw. As the attack landed, Mathias wasn't prepared for the poliwrath's other attack. An beam of ice is shot right at Mathias' left hand, freezing it from being used. The Charizard used aerial ace to get away from undead poliwrath before it shot its hydro pump. However, as he started getting away from it, the poliwrath fired the hydro pump just barely hitting Mathias.

The Charizard fell to the ground landing right beside Cosmic. Things wasn't looking to good for them and a change of tactics was in order. "Damn, its using our scent against us. We need to find a way around its attacks." Mathias looked at Glass as he got back up. This was just like the asylum situation with a twist to it. The Charizard then looked at Forrik getting up and spitting out blood. Forrik was about to attack again, but Mathias was quick enough to stop him. "Forrik, stop, we can't rush it head on." Mathias said. Something was on his mind and he wasn't going to let it go to waste. He looked at his frozen hand and felt a stinging cold feeling in it. The Charizard used his flamethrower to melt the ice. As water started to puddle on the ground, Mathias noticed that the water was soaking up the dirt on the ground. As the ice continued to melt off his hand, Forrik looked at Mathias with a confused look. "What are you planning Mathias?" Finally, the ice thawed fully breaking the rest of the chunks off. Mathias started moving his left hand closing and opening it.

With a deep breath, Mathias spoke to the others firmly with his plan. "As I said before it's using our scent against us, so we need to find away to confuse it's sense of smell." As Mathias explained, he did notice that it reacts to any physical move and as they got close to it, there was a reaction to it. "What I got in mind is if Forrik knows smokescreen still, then we can use it as a mask." The Charizard looked at Glass and nodded at her. He remembered from the asylum as they fed off of each other in attacking. It was an ace in the hole and Mathias wasn't going to pass it up. "Glass, Cos, and I will have to feed off of each others attacks and while there is a smokescreen, it shouldn't be able to pinpoint where we're coming from." Forrik knew that smokescreen was the only possible way to cause mayhem on the undead's sense of smell. Whether Forrik liked it or not it was the only way that they could turn the tide against the poliwrath. "Seems we got no choice, but its worth a try." Mathias looked at Glass and Cosmic and nodded at both of them, hoping that this will work. 

RhysandNight
    RhysandNight
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by RhysandNight Sun May 03, 2015 2:14 am

(( OOC: Skip please! Gome' everyone! It's finals next week and so I'm cramming.

In response to all that is going on. Ryth is wanting to help fight but isn't use to fighting with so many bodies in a closed area. He's growing slightly agitated cause of this. He's still uneasy about the charizards but is slightly concerned when Forrik slams against the wall. He's absently using hone claw to ease his nerves as he watches everyone. During the whole fight he has moved to stand near Soris.  Ryth likes the plan and says he can use a Dark Pulse if needed. ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:05 am