Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Ho-Oh
Drapion
Darkrai
Nightfall
renegade
9 posters

The CANALAVE Team

Anonymous

The CANALAVE Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The CANALAVE Team

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 10:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Canalave City | Evening (11)

Natsumi saw that the Whirlipede seemed to be frozen in place for some odd reason. At first she couldn't understand why until she looked at the Dodrio once again and remembered that Dodrio was a bird type Pokemon which means it's a deadly enemy to an insect type Pokemon like Whirlipede. Again it seems the Dodrio quoted something but she didn't have time to think on that right now. She believed she had enough energy left in her to use a couple more Agilities so that she will be able to reach the Whirlipede and get him over to the Torterra, so she took a deep breath and used Agility once again and as gently and as quick as she could she grabbed the Whirlipede and tried her best with using a final Agility to get both of them to safety and try to keep her illusion up so that they will remain safe a little longer. But first she had to be sure she was able to grab the Whirlipede before he becomes bird food.

(listen guys I've moved to a new place which means I have no internet right now. I hope we will have it up sometime this week or next week but until then my characters are going to be in the safe house. Eve and maybe Unova can control what Natsumi does until then and I'll read the posts after this to catch up with everything and begin to post for her again. Sorry about this)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 4:36 pm

[[OOC: Hiddenhero has failed. Sorry about that giant brainderp. Really, that was just me being an idiot; my humble apologies. . .]]

Last edited by HiddenHero on Tue May 15, 2012 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Failure)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 15, 2012 6:30 pm

((OoC: Uh...I'm sorry Hiddenhero but you skipped two of us. Might I ask why? I wasn't away or anything. Also, if this chapter is breaking any of the rules, inform me and I will rewrite it.))

Canalcave City/Evening

Gyro saw the infected Dodrio charge at him after speaking another poetic piece. All three of their beaks were rushing towards him. In his mind, Gyro saw the same thing when he was little. Although he was bigger than when he was a Venipede, the infected appeared bigger in his mind. Suddenly, a barrage of glowing leaves hit the bird. Then, Gyro felt himself being grabbed and he soon found himself beside the others. Before Gyro could cooperate what happened, Gyro passed out.

((Short post I know. Not much to say now, now we have three guys passed out. 0_o))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 10:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Canalave City [Right side] | Evening | 4
    Claudius was hit by some glowing leaves, and the Whirlipede was abducted. "How smart a lash that speech doth give my conscience!" Claudus croaked. He pursued, although it was very hard. The thing that abducted the Whirlipede - probably a Zoroark, because of its shadow - had little chances of outrunning a bird that dropped flight for running. (*) Becoming invisible was interesting, but flawed - things that blocked the light would leave a shadow, even if it appeared to be invisible. Zoroark were just magicians, in a sense. It wasn't real. The shadows were real, however, and hard to see at this hour. The Dodrio continued to chase, unsure of where his prey went, but still hungry.

(OoC: Quoted Hamlet, (3.1.4). Claudius can't see you guys, so he's looking for your shadows. HURRY, RUN TO WHERE HE CAN'T SEE THEM *I know Dodrio can still learn Fly, but, it has no wings. xD)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 8:18 am

[[Please skip, and sorry about the late post -- I've been working on some papers and I'm booked this weekend. Hinge is still heavily injured and Chi is hastily making her way away from Claudius.]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:04 pm

Canalave City/Evening

The darkness went on forever, but he could feel himself moving, but if he tried to move, pain shot up his body. He moan in his sleep as he kept dreaming about the endless darkness. He could hear the others but he couldn't do ANYTHING. He moaned again in his sleep as he so wanted to help the others. He gripped his arm and tried to punish the darkness away, but it only backed off alittle. He mumbled something, but no one could tell what he said.

He growled at the darkness and tried to slice at it, but even more pain shot up his body. He fell to his knee's in pain. He sliced the darkness away as in the real world, his body lifted up and sliced a few leaves of Chi's back. As he struggled to get up, his body jumped from Chi's back and sliced at the air. Apollo was scared and lonely in this world of darkness and was clueless to what was happening in the real world.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 22, 2012 4:17 pm

Canalave City/Evening (12)

Natsumi was able to get the Whirlipede on the Torterra's back but she knew that her illusion won't stay up for long. All she can do is hope that it will stay up long enough to keep them hidden from the bird until they were able to escape. Her eyes widen when Apollo seemed to attack the Torterra's leaves on her back. As she look at him she saw in his eyes that they were glaze over, as if he was in a trance of some kind. Apollo? She called to him. She didn't think he could see what he was doing or else she was sure that he wouldn't have attacked the Torterra like he did. When she saw him jump off of Chi's back she also stopped and tried to think of a way to keep the others safe as well as snap Apollo out of whatever he was in. She moved cautiously close to the Gallade but keep a good enough distance away from his blades as she called to him, Apollo wake up please. We are in danger right now and none of us she get separated until we are all able to find a safe place to stay. She continued to call to him as she moved closer but she also kept watch on his blades to be sure he doesn't strike at her while he was in his trance like state.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2012 1:33 pm

Canalcave City/Evening

Gyro could feel something underneath him move. Sounds of battle were still audible. Gyro needed to help, he needed to get out of his unconscious state. Gyro tried to open his eyes, his vision only seeing blobs of color. But, that wouldn't stop him. Gyro rolled off of whatever he was on and headed towards the sound of battle. However in his drowsy state he failed to see that he was now clearly visible to the infected. Gyro stopped after he hit something. Clearing any ounce of drowsiness left, Gyro looked up at what he hit. His drowsiness was replaced by fear as he saw where he was, at the feet of the infected Dodrio.

((OoC: Looks like Gyro can't catch a break today huh? Don't worry, I just did this to make the story more interesting.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 2:11 pm

Canalave City [Entrance] | Evening | 5
    Today's quote is from Hamlet, (1.1.4).
    The Whirlipede drowsily stopped at Claudius's feet. It looked up and its tired expression was replaced with fear. "What, has this thing appeared again tonight?" Claudius recited. He lifted one of his feet and stepped on the Whirlipede, lightly enough so it would not get crushed, but strong enough to keep it from moving. Claudius's heads looked at the Whirlipede, the right head snickering madly, the left head sobbing for it, and the center one growling in fury. Such a scene would cause confusion, but, it was in the nature of a Dodrio to do so with their heads. The angry head looked up to make sure the Zoroark would not steal HIS prey, then went straight back to making the growling noise. He raised all three of his heads, preparing to attack with Knock Off.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri May 25, 2012 7:23 pm

Canalave City | Evening [22]

I've got to go faster! Surely, I can go faster, Chi thought. However, her wiry muscles were pushing to their limit, it was night-time, and she was underweight and exhausted. Somewhere inside her, she knew that she was pushing at her limits, but she was persistent and kept striving to put each foot further ahead than the last.

Suddenly, the limp forms on her back began to move around; the gallade, seemingly in a sleeping daze, had slashed at the leaves of her tree.

Natsumi tried to appeal to him. "Apollo? Apollo wake up please. We are in danger right now and none of us she get separated until we are all able to find a safe place to stay," she pleaded.

As if there was an alarm clock for vacant-headed pokemon on her back, the whirlipede also rolled off her shell.

"No! Whirlipede," Chi called desperately. She halted with fervent dismay as the whirlipede actually wheeled away from them . . . and collided with the undead dodrio.

"Zoroark!" Chi rumbled, "perhaps if I use Magical Leaf to strike at its eye I can drive it away! Can you manage another Agility to recapture our friend? If need be, I will manage the gallade!"

Hinge blinked open his eyes with a snarl curved into his face, both from the conversation and the jarring pain. Chi shouldn't have to be defending others like this. It wasn't fair; if they were weak, they would get killed in the end anyway. His eyes wandered to his own bedraggled pelt. He was weak too; he'd tried to help, and paid the price. Why hadn't they left him?

But he was going to take advantage of everything he got, especially second chances.

Unsure if Chi could hear him, Hinge spoke. "Chi. You need to find some underbrush, maybe a fallen tree, where you can all camouflage yourselves for the night. In the dark, they'll smell you, but they won't see you." He paused for a moment, gathering the breath that his broken bones seemed to drain away. "When the sun comes back out, use Synthesis for more energy --" he had seen her do this before -- "and try to carry us all to a town with a Pokemon center. The machines there can heal me . . . and the gallade, and the roll-bug, too."

[[OOC: I think that (even if they're not in the games) in a more realistic interpretation of the pokemon universe there would be smaller towns between the cities that would also have pokemon centers. i.e., we wouldn't have to go back to Canalave. Anyone against making up a town?]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 4:20 pm

Canalave City/Evening

As he searched the darkness, her heard something. It was the slightest whisper, but then grew into almost a whole voice but it was still too far away. He stumbled through the darkness. Then a bright light appeared not far from where he was. Apollo? He looked around. Someone had called his name, but he wasn't sure who. The voice was so comforting to Apollo and he just the sound of the voice, but he couldn't WHO the voice belong too.

Outside of the darkness and in the real world, the Gallade walked ever closer to Natsumi as he sliced at the air around him. Then he turned and sliced at the air behind him. He was still too close to Chi, but he didn't know. Back in the darkness of his mind, Apollo was straining to remember the owner of the voice, but he couldn't make it out. Then the voice spoke again,

Apollo wake up please. We are in danger right now and none of us she get separated until we are all able to find a safe place to stay. Then it hit him like a ton of bricks. Na...Natsumi? He mumbled loudly as his arms hang limply at his sides. Apollo looked around at the darkness as he searched for the light. For the voice. For Natsumi's voice, the one thing in this world of darkness that made him feel better. Natsumi? Natsumi where are you? Apollo tried to focus on the Zoroark's voice, but it was gone.

He was frustrated at himself. At the undead, at this whole world of darkness from keeping him away from the one person in this world he wanted to be with. He let out a frustrated roar as he sliced at the darkness blindly. Apollo was blind to what was happening outside the darkness as his body ran forward and his blade's glowed a darker green then usually as he readied a Leaf Blade and he charged at Chi. Ready to unknowingly slice her to pieces.

(Alright well, don't worry, Apollo's not going to hurt Chi more then what he already did. Silve and I have this idea for Natsumi and Apollo, so please just let this happen as it is and sure Hidden. Sounds fine to me)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2012 7:57 pm

Canalave City/Evening (13)

Natsumi heard Chi's words but she couldn't bring it to her to be able to help Gyro right now when she is watching Apollo and being sure he doesn't hurt anyone while he is in his trance. She was about to answer the Torterra but right then she saw that Apollo's blades on his arms began to glow green and she knew he was about to attack. When he charge at Chi she reacted quickly and used the last bit of strength she had left in her with another Agility and got in between the attack and Chi and waited for the impact of the attack to hit her. While she was protecting the others she thought ~I have to, no, I want to protect the others and I want to be able to prevent Apollo from doing something I know he will regret when he is out of this trance~ She was able to get there in time just before the strike hit and was able to block the attack with her own body as the attack cut her side causing her to cry out in pain and caused blood to splatter on Apollo's face because of how sharp his blade was. This also caused her to struggle to keep the others hidden with her illusion. She called out through a pain filled voice Apollo you need to snap out of it. Please. She place her hand over Apollo's hand. She place it on the one that had the blade in her side and squeeze it hoping that she will be able to snap him out of his trance.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon May 28, 2012 8:28 pm

(Warning: flashback Chapter)

Canalcave City/Evening

Gyro was scared stiff. The infected Dodrio lifted one of his legs and held him down. "What, has this thing appeared again tonight?" he said. His three heads lowered towards him. Gyro shuttered at them, even if one was crying. But that's what a Dodrio has. It has three heads, each one with a different emotion. They all raised again, ready to attack.

This was the end for him. Gyro was going to die the same way he survived years ago. And then, it would go after his friends next. That thought hit a flashback in Gyro's mind.
    ========
    Gyro was a small Venipede practicing his moves on a random rock. His friends within his clan were just down the hill. Suddenly, a large shadow loomed over him.

"What Pokemon is trying to face me this..." Gyro was caught off by the sheer size of the Pokemon. It was a big brown feathered bird with three heads! Gyro shuddered at it. It had three different emotions; one rage, one laughter, and the last one sadness. However the rage and laughter ones seemed to be more definite. A man walked over, holding a small cage.

"That's it Dodrio" the man said, "We need those moneybags. Oh, and don't worry....you can eat some this time..."

Gyro turned and quickly scuttled away as fast as he could. He scuttled down the hill and ran past his friends. A loud shrill squawk and several familiar screams were heard, but Gyro never turned. After awhile it drew silent, causing him to turn around. Unexpectedly, three beaks snapped at once, catching Gyro's side and causing his body to slice. He quickly scuttled under a rock to prevent any more damage. The bird scrapped at the opening but stopped after it's master called it back. Gyro stayed underneath the rock, listening to the screams of his friends that he should be protecting. A single tear broke down the small Venipede's face.
    =======
    A tear formed in Gyro's eye. But, it did not stay there as he struggled against his captor's grasp. "NO! No, I refuse for anyone to die because of me!"

Gyro spun using Steamroller, freeing himself from the grasps of the Dodrio and somehow making him upright again. Then, he turned around and charged at the bird. With a assuring snap, Gyro stopped spinning to see the infected bird's leg snapped the wrong way.

"I will not let my mistakes get me again! Do not get up or attack, otherwise you will wish you were DEAD!"

((OoC: Neoven8tr: Sorry if this breaks the rules or anything, just trying to make it interesting.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue May 29, 2012 12:24 pm

Canalave City [Entrance] | Evening | 6
    (OoC: Unovafan12 gave me permission to attack Gyro, he is using Brave Bird.)
    "NO! No, I refuse for anyone to die because of me!" The Whirlipede charged at Claudius with a Steamroller attack. Tsk, tsk, he was so hasty. It was true he had bent Claudius's leg backwards... but... Claudius still had one trick up his sleeve.
    "I will not let my mistakes get me again! Do not get up or attack, otherwise you will wish you were DEAD!"
    Claudius' three heads all stopped, and all three began to laugh loudly, enraged. He was laughing so harshly, he was crying. He got up and charged as fast as he could, yet limping. A light, icy blue air engulfed him like a shield, and he ran so fast that he literally ran over the Whirlipede while pecking at it madly. He continued, trying hard not to crash into anything. It was damaging him, though, running with a bad leg would not help at all. He made a U-turn to attempt another attack.

Foolish little Whirlipede, it is impossible to kill a zombie. It is already dead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:22 pm

Canalave City | Evening [23]

Chi trembled with stress and adrenaline as the gallade continued to slash blindly. Chi was stricken when the zoroark chose to protect Chi from the sightless gallade rather than the infected dorio; however, just as she shook some leaves from her tree for a Magical Leaf attack, Chi watched with shocked awe as the whirlipede suddenly snapped out of its reverie and charged the dodrio.

Thank goodness, was all Chi could think. Thank Arceus, one of our friends has returned to us . . . With nerves that trembled just a little less than before, Chi fired her unerringly-accurate Magical Leaf at the dodrio, who was charging the whirlipede clothed in a ghastly light.

HInge huffed cynically -- there wasn't much else he could do, with his ribs on fire -- as the whirlipede somehow regained its senses. He was gratified that someone had revived to come help Chi, but having three fighters down for the count for so long was ludicrous.

This gave Hinge a heartbeat of pause -- with others nearby, he had felt that they wouldn't be beaten, even in a head-to-head fight. This was stupid and illogical; just looking at his current situation would prove otherwise. Friends don't make you invincible. Friends make you weaker; your fur would fall out if you tried to worry about everyone at once. But, hearing Chi's Magical Leaf backing up the whirlipede, and also hearing the zoroark plead with the rampaging gallade -- Geez, just get it over with, freakin lovebirds -- gave Hinge the uncomfortable, nagging train of thought that perhaps, he could have been wrong all along . . .

[[OOC: SO sorry for the late post]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Canalave City/Evening

The darkness was restless and Apollo had no idea what was going on. Something wasn't right, but what? As he waited in the darkness, something felt warm on his face. He took his hand and gently placed it on his face. The warm was some kind of liquid and once his hand had touched the warmth he was filled horror and dread. He took his hand from his face and he understood why he was filled with such horror and dread. The warmth on his face was blood. Dark crimson colored blood. He knew in an instance who it was from and the darkness vanish.

Apollo blinked his eyes at the sudden change in lighting. He looked around and his eyes rested on the pokemon in front of him. He drew back his arms and found that one of his blades had struck the pokemon's side. The Gallade was in complete and total shock. He had no idea what happen and why he was even standing and on the note, Apollo almost fell over in pain. Wha-what happen? Natsumi, are you ok? He placed a hand on his head as he tried to remember what happen, but all he remember was wondering around in the darkness.

(I'm so sorry for the long wait guys)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Canalave City/Evening (14)

Natsumi watched as Apollo seem to come back to himself as he touched her blood that landed on his face after his attack before he pulled the blade out of her side. She felt the blood running down her side from the wound so she placed her clawed hand over the wound to cover the wound while she looked at the Gallade while he said, Wha-what happen? Natsumi, are you ok? She looked up at him and gave him a small smile as she said, "You were in some kind of trance Apollo and you were attacking blindly. I'll be fine but I had to move to try and stop you from hurting the others." She then went down on one knee while she tried to keep the illusion up a little longer. ~Gyro you need to hurry up and come back to us before I pass out and loose the illusion I have up~ she thought to herself as she watch Chi send an attack at the Dodrio. She really hope the attack would be enough to knock the Dodrio far away from them so that Gyro can come back to them and so they can find a place where they can hide from the Dodrio.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:34 am

Canalcave City/Evening

The Dodrio's three heads all laughed. Although he had a broken leg, he managed to stand up. The laughs were so great that he was crying. Gyro was confused, how could he not be unharmed?

The Dodrio began running towards Gyro with a slight limp. Icy blue flames began to encase the Dodrio and Gyro grew nervous but did not have time to react. The Dodrio slammed him with the attack head on. Gyro never felt this much pain in his life. He landed on the ground with a thud. He was unable to move but rolled again when he saw him coming back.

Gyro began to roll backwards, firing random Sludge Bombs just to try and slow him down. He managed to get close to the group, "If anyone has a way to get rid of this thing do it quick and do it now!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:05 am

(Unable to post image now, doing this from a 3DS)
    Canalave City - Evening - 7
    Claudius heard all around thoughts and threats to take him down. Claudius's second attack barely missed Gyro, and he kept running. Without warning, there was a loud noise similar to scraping metal on concrete and Claudius tumbled to the floor, having taken serious recoil from the attack. He had tripped on a loose tile in the ground. Claudius managed to stagger to his feet and moaned, shuffling quietly to the library. The library was his sanctum, his sheild, his own secret base. It was if nothing could touch him there. The books empowered him in a sort of way, to him it was encouraging to see Hamlet, and he needed that energy now.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:08 pm

Canalave City|Evening (1)

As the sun began to set across the Sinnoh region, Courtney was finishing up her latest project. This was her life. Woodcarving. The Pawniard was raised as an apprentice in the art, and she was becoming very skilled at it. She almost mastered it, but the damned infection wrecked everything. Now her master was dead, and it was too late to change that.

"Aaaaaaand, done!" she exclaimed. Courtney took a step back from the tree and took a look at her work. It was just an abstract design. Just a few lines and random shapes thrown in. She really couldn't think straight and was starting to get frustrated. "Where is my inspiration hiding, today, I wonder?"

She then heard some voices. She leaped up into the tree to get a better view of what was going on. From the looks of things, there seemed to be three pokemon that were fighting an undead Dodrio. She leaped down from the tree and ran over to the fight. She called out to the main fighter, a Whirlipede, "Yo, need any help with that?"

(OoC: Hey everyone! Can't wait to rp with you guys!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:50 pm

Canalave City | Evening [24]

Chi watched slack-jawed as the undead monster tripped and began stumbling away. How could it just . . . leave? she thought, appalled. Even the entrance of a new living pokemon, a pawniard, did not shake her surprise.

"Yo, need any help with that?" the pawniard asked, brandishing its sharp edges.

"Don't!" rasped Hinge. "Don't . . ." he heard its maniacal laughter stop abruptly and the lopsided steps grow further away. "If it's leaving, let it go!" He gave a weak cough. Hinge's lungs were not in the best shape, and, for the first time, we wondered about sickness. Was being so weak going to make him even more susceptible to disease? Hinge could nearly grind his teeth with frustration. Will I ever walk again?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:07 pm

(Can't think of anything to do with Natsumi right now especially since Apollo is away but I'll try to think of something next post just say that Natsumi pass out from the blood lost)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:21 pm

Canalcave City/Evening

Gyro heard something land behind him and he turned. It was a Pawniard, a common Pokemon from his region. He was so relieved to meet another one. "Yo, need any help with that?" she asked.

Don't!" rasped Hinge. "Don't...If it's leaving, let it go!" Hinge did not sound very good.

Gyro turned back around to see the infected Dodrio limp away from them. "Good riddance, I bet there is not a single good Dodrio in the world."

Suddenly Natsumi fainted and collapsed on the ground. Apollo was nowhere to be found, and Chi looked exhausted. He turned to the new Pawinard, "Listen, I know your new but we need your help. Do you know where the Pokemon Center is? We need to help out two friends and fast!"

((OoC: Sorry, short post. Welcome Radiohead!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:42 am

(OoC: I can't scrape together a big enough post for it to be acceptable and don't want to be on harb warnings tomorrow, so please skip me. Claudius limps back to the library.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jun 14, 2012 4:33 am

Canalave City|Evening (2)

"Don't! Don't... if it's leaving, let it go." The Persian said. The Dodrio was limping away from them. The Whirlipede then said, "Good riddance, I bet there is not a single good Dodrio in the world." Courtney nodded in agreement. "And I bet you're right about that."

Out of the blue, one of them fainted. It was a Zoroark. The Whirlipede turned to the Pawniard and asked her, "Listen, I know your new but we need your help. Do you know where the Pokemon Center is? We need to help out two friends and fast!" Courtney responded, "Don't worry, I've been here long enough to know where the Pokemon Center is. Just follow me." She began to move forward, but turned around and said, "Oh, and the name's Courtney."

(OoC: Sorry for the crap post.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 12:26 am