Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Ho-Oh
Drapion
Darkrai
Nightfall
renegade
9 posters

The CANALAVE Team

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Anonymous

The CANALAVE Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The CANALAVE Team

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:39 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Canalave City | Evening [12]

"Something doesn't feel right," Bear said. Chi didn't acknowledge him. The undead would walk anywhere at night, in a city's buildings or in the woods. And it wasn't like she would fit into on of the structures, anyways.

At the sound of a hacking-slashing noise much too close, Chi stopped and craned her proportionally small head around. A gallade, the one who had slain the swanna, seemed to have peculiar manners towards the undead. . . . It greeted them from behind the group, introducing itself as Apollo.

Chi nodded in acknowledgement. Not even a few heartbeats passed by before another white figure drifted into the area. "Um . . . hello. . ." Its name was Fi, and it sounded quite timid. What a meek bearing for a gardevoir, Chi thought. All of the gardervoir she had met in the past were elegant and fierce.

~~~

Hinge's whiskers twitched. He had waited too late to get Chi back under cover of the trees, and the woods were coming alive. If it weren't for that blundering old fool, Chi would be lying in a thicket somewhere, as safe as she could get, Hinge growled mentally.

He whipped around and watched with slanted eyes as a gallade entered the scene, taking out two undead. It had a weird habit of justifying itself to the undead it killed. Hinge would've cared less, but the thing was chatty! Chi's steps and the dogs barking was enough, damnit, they didn't need a damn party! Hinge's ears picked up the sounds of the infected becoming increasingly active at the noise.

Hinge's eyes widened slightly in disbelief as yet another voice joined the group. Oh GREAT, he thought. This one sounds like a weakling, too. Screw this shit!

The old dog just wouldn't shut up, would it? "Fi, eh? Well, Fi, you are stuck with us now whether you like it or not. Someone has led us into an undead trap."

"Did you think Chi could camouflage herself in the city?" Hinge hissed. "And it wouldn't be nearly so bad if you all could shut up." He jumped up onto Chi's back, wary of the dark shapes moving among the trees. "Come on, Chi. Find a bank or something that's defensible." Silently, he slashed at two unidentifiable undead birds that dropped down from the trees. One gave a half-formed shriek before it was incapacitated and batted away from Chi's back; Hinge winced at the noise.

Chi looked to the two ralts evolutions. "Do either of you know a small cliff or cave or something?" Chi asked, as quietly as she could. She swayed a little as she prepared to make a step.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:04 pm

Canalave City | Evening

Apollo keep a emotionless face as the Mightyena spat at him. He didn't mind. He was used to other pokemon not liking him, but it was the Persian that really didn't sit right with him. The Torterra had nodded her acknowledgement to his greeting and he bowed slightly to show his thanks. At least there was one pokemon around here who had manners.

As he thought to himself another pokemon showed them self. "Um ... hello. My name is Fi. Would ... it be all right if I came with you? I've been on my own for so long now ... I mean, I'll try and help you out if I can..." He turned around and saw it to be a Gardivoir, the opposite of Ralts evolution of himself. He nodded his head at the other Ralts evolution. Welcome Fi. I am Apollo.

The Gallade said as he heard the Mightyena speak to the other Psychic type too. "Fi, eh? Well, Fi, you are stuck with us now whether you like it or not. Someone has led us into an undead trap." The Mightyena said, almost as if he meant the Persian, by the way he moved and spoke. The Gallade sighed. Seemed he had walked into a strange group of pokemon. Oh well, he could always leave the group and travel on his own, but something told him to stay and wait. He could feel that there was someone out there that need his help and his alone, but he couldn't figure out what it meant. He just sighed, as if to clear his mind.

(OOC: Sorry for the lateness guys. I'll try and post quicker)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:42 pm

Canalave City/Evening (2)

By the time the introductions were over, Fi was left feeling a little disheartened. The Mightyena appeared to be in a bad mood but at least he had not been hostile towards her and didn't seem to mind her company. The Torterra and the feline that she did not recognise barely even acknowledged her. Fi flinched; had she said something wrong? The only one who had told her his name was the one who looked like her - Apollo.

"That's a fine name," she said to him, smiling shyly. "It's nice to meet you, Apollo."

She twitched at a shrill shriek from up ahead, but before she could query it the feline turned to herself and Apollo and asked: "Do either of you know a small cliff or cave or something?"

Fi blinked at the question, but within seconds she had an answer. "I do. Go a little further from here and there is a cave, perfectly large enough to fit us all in. However ... I went there before and there were a lot of undead in there. Are you sure it's wise to go to a place so dangerous?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:12 pm

Canalave City/Evening (1)

Natsumi was still running from where she saw her trainer and her brother murdered by the undead and infected. She had tears running down her face as she ran on all fours. She was alone now since her trainer and her brother is dead. She had thought about going back to the daycare where she was born but thought better of it. With how things were she doubted anyone was at the daycare now. As she ran she thought she heard voices up ahead which caused her to stop in her tracks and looked around for where the voices were coming from. When she found where the voices were she cautiously headed in that area not noticing the Undead Pidgeot watching her with red almost intelligent eyes. Soon Natsumi came across a Mightyena, Torterra, Persian, Gallade, and Gardevoir. Before she could call out to them she heard a loud squawk behind her which caused her to turn around quickly and see the Pidgeot coming at her with it's bloody talons aimed to strike her. Natsumi's eyes widen and she gave a cry of fear before her claws glowed a dark purple and she slash at the Pidgeot. The Pidgeot stopped mere inches from her chest before it split in half and landed at her feet causing some blood to splatter at Natsumi's feet. When Natsumi saw this she fell to her knees panting as she tried to get over her shock. She has never killed anything before. When the infected and undead attack her, Akito, and Jacob she never did the finishing blow only Akito did. Silent tears fell from her eyes as she mourned for her dead older brother who, even in a fight, protected her from having to kill anything.

(ooc: Hello, glad to be rping with you all)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:18 pm

Canalave City | Evening [13]

Hinge nearly jumped out of his skin when a huge dark shape halved an attacking pidgeot. Arceus' ass, there's more of them?! he yelled mentally; he was thinking about living pokemon, rather than undead.

Hinge wrestled a long, wriggling thing away from Chi, knocking it off her back, where she stepped on it with a crunch and a spurt of body fluids. Hinge was tired, and it made him even more irate; he had switched to 'disembowel' mode and there wasn't much talking to him. Still, he was doing a superb job of wrangling a small clan of infected rattatas that had swarmed out of their burrow at Chi's lumbering pace.

~~~

Chi walked determinedly forward, in the rather sedate pace she and Hinge had decided was best for walking at night. It was a walking pace, but she stepped as softly as she could while taking long strides, which minimized the amount of noise and the radius of undead that would hear her walking and come calling. She pondered the best course of action to find a defensible position for the night.

A large pokemon, running rather quickly, nearly gave Chi a heart attack as it approached, and she even loosed some loose leaves from her tree for a Magical Leaf, but the pokemon smelled alive, and she allowed herself a slight measure of relief. It didn't seem like an immediate threat, but with the infection, Chi had learned to stay wary.

"If the cave is quite dangerous, do you know of another place? Really, a cliff or hill or anything is better than nothing. Or perhaps forming up into a circle would be the most effective defense, since there seems to be so many around, but that would only work if enough of us could fight for hours on end, until dawn. . . ."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 2:44 pm

Canalave City | Evening

Apollo watched as the others seemed to be in a rush, but he no reason to be in a rush. As he watched the others, something caught his attention. He turned around watched as a Zoroark was almost killed by a undead. The Gallade quietly made his way to get a better look.

The Zoroark started to cry for some reason that Apollo was clueless about. He sighed and walked out the bushes and offered the Zoroark his hand and said, with a gentle smile, There is no need to cry. The undead may roam the forest's, but I will protect you, if you let me. The Gallade said as he gave the dark type a bow.

(I'm so sorry guys. I would have posted yesterday, but my mom never gave me the computer.)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:25 pm

Canalave City/Evening (3)

"If the cave is quite dangerous, do you know of another place?" the Torterra asked her. "Really, a cliff or hill or anything is better than nothing. Or perhaps forming up into a circle would be the most effective defense, since there seems to be so many around, but that would only work if enough of us could fight for hours on end, until dawn. . . ."

"I-I'm sorry, that's the only place that I know of," Fi replied, twiddling her fingers nervously. "I have remained inside the city walls for all the time I've been here, and that's only been a couple of weeks..."

Feeling more useless than ever, the Gardevoir continued to glide alongside the group, heading deeper into the unknown. Maybe it would be better off for all of them, including herself, if she just left. She'd only slow them down; she was not good at battling and, as proven, she did not know the area very well. She'd be more of a hindrance than an aid.

Before she could slip away from them, their attention seemed to be caught by a strange, fox-like Pokemon nearby. The poor thing looked terrified and was covered in blood. "Oh my!" Fi exclaimed as she quickly floated over to the Pokemon. "Are you all right? You're not hurt, are you? Here..." She pressed her hands together and then slowly parted them; a pink ball of light shone between them. She held out her hands and channeled the light towards the bloodstained fox. There were no obvious wounds on her, but it was difficult to tell whose blood stained her fur.

"What is your name, dear?" Fi's voice was gentle and her smile warm and friendly.

((OOC: That's Heal Pulse. And good to have you, Sapphire! ^^))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:03 pm

Canalave City/Evening (2)

Natsumi continued to cry softly in grief, not realizing that the others heard her, while she continued to think of her brother. That is until she heard a gentle male voice say, There is no need to cry. The undead may roam the forest's, but I will protect you, if you let me. Natsumi looked up to the voice and saw the hand of the Gallade. She then glance up at the face of the one that spoke and realize that it really was a Gallade and he was giving her gentle smile. Tears continued to fall from her eyes but she gently place her claw in the Gallade's hand.

"Are you all right? You're not hurt, are you? Here... What is your name, dear?" She then heard a female voice say and look over at the voice to see the Gardevoir and saw the pink energy heading to her that she recognized as Heal Pulse. She knew it wouldn't do much for her but she did feel the minor wounds she got whens he ran. She realized, as she looked at her arm, that her fur was bloodstain from the blood of the Pokemon she went against earlier and then from the Pidgeot that she just killed with her Night Slash attack.

Knowing that she should speak so she tried to calm herself down and then glance first at the Gallade and said her voice soft and filled with sadness, Thank you. She then gave a nod to him and gave him a smile to show that she will be glad to have his protection though she was sure that she will be able to defend herself. She then looked at the Gardevoir and gave another soft smile to her and said, My name is Natsumi. She was slightly nervous around these new Pokemon but she never let go of the Gallade's hand somehow feeling safe as she held his hand.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:13 pm

[Skip, still catching up and trying to get an image ^^; ]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 28, 2012 2:47 pm

Canalave City | Evening [14]

Hinge was beside himself with incredulity. Another weakling had shown up, and they were holding hands? The situation was so ludicrous that Hinge decided to ignore it with a sharp shake of his head. Those fuckers.

Something nearby was making saplings shake and bend, and Hinge scrambled for a better position on Chi's back. "Big one coming!" Hinge hissed quietly to Chi.

~~~

Chi glanced over at the odd pokemon, called Natsumi, as it introduced itself to the two Ralts evos. She wondered idly what land it had come form, but brushed her curiosity aside and focused instead on shouldering over a clump of bushes with scraggly, thorny things. There would be time for proper introductions later; for now, she would keep roaming until she found a proper spot to dig it. There had to be more that an infested cave, there had to be. Chi dreaded the sources of the horrible noises around her.

Hinge's hiss caught her ear. "Big one coming!"

Chi grunted and turned to face the swaying underbrush. Her head glinted steel gray for a moment as she charged up an Iron Head. "Don't get thrown off," Chi rumbled to Hinge, as she awaited the huge undead.

((OOC: Aww, Bear is such a dear. You can always add his perspective on events going on, and I'd love to see how he acts as more and more undead show up.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:18 pm

(Skip please, not much for Apollo to do, but just say he asked Bear if it would be a good idea to go back into the city for the night.)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:58 pm

Canalave City/Evening (4)

"My name is Natsumi," the fox-like Pokemon replied. The ball of light in Fi's hands disappeared as she regarded Natsumi with a kind smile. "It's lovely to meet you, Natsumi. My name is Fi."

She watched Apollo help Natsumi to her feet and felt herself blush a little; this Pokemon was so polite, so dignified, not afraid to show the others his true nature. It was a trait that Fi found rather admirable. She was distracted from her thoughts, however, as Hinge jumped onto Chi's back and said: "Big one coming!"

Fi panicked, not sure what to do. Indeed it looked as though something huge was nearby, something that was possibly even bigger than Chi judging by the way those bushes were thrashing. The Gardevoir was gentle and didn't like to fight, but this looked as though it was a situation that demanded it. Her eyes began to glow purple and an aura surrounded her as she prepared a Confusion attack in case their pursuer decided to attack.

((OOC: Nooo, don't quit with Bear so soon! Keep trying and I'm sure you'll think of something. Also, just say that Fi knows Chi and Hinge's names so she doesn't have to ask them later. That all right with you, Hidden?))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:33 pm

Canalave City/Evening (3)

Natsumi smiled as she heard the Gardevoir say her own name but before she could say anything back she heard the Persian, she believe it was, saying "Big one coming!" Which caused the Zoroark to gasp and widen her eyes. She didn't know what could be coming but she knew she had to do what she can to keep those around her safe, so she let the power of her species come forth and put an illusion around everyone hoping that it will be strong enough to trick whatever was coming and keep those around her safe. She may not be much into battling but she is loyal, like her species is, and will keep those around her safe no matter how much of her energy it will cost to put up the strong illusion. She also made sure that the illusion will only keep her and the others that are living safe and not any of the infected that they were all fighting earlier.

(ooc: Yeah don't take Bear out yet. Remember I was thinking of having him be a little like a grandfather figure to Natsumi and besides I would love to see how the rp will go for this. Sorry for the short post though)

Last edited by SapphireSilve on Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:57 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:03 pm

[Skip please]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:54 pm

Canalave City | Evening [15]

Whomp! CRACK! Whomp! CLANNNGG!

The thing was getting closer.

Hinge Screeched at it, to lower its defense, and whatever it was staggered in a different direction, knocking over another small tree. But worse than its great mass, the noises that it was making sounded metallic.

One huge blue leg, like a pillar of metal with three silver claws, pervaded the monster into the clearing. Instead of a healthy blue color, the metal was a cloudy purple gray, its red eyes glowed fiercely in the night, and the giant X across its small stout body made it look even more fierce. There was a giant punture wound in its steel frame, and it looked like it was this deep wound that had infected the steel behemoth.

"A metagross!" Chi rumbled. If they had any hope to defeat the thing, they needed to wear its body down an extraordinary amount. That said, the "any hope" part looked like a lost cause.

HInge cursed profusely in his head. Why the hell had he joined up with a bunch of loud idiots? Why didn't he just have Chi go and hide, then slink off into a tree somewhere? And why the hell did he screech again, preparing the hunk of metal for Chi's charge?

[[I apologize for the late post. Sorry guys. Perhaps a worthy adversary will make it up to you? (Oh, and I know that steel types are really resilient to the infection, but a really deep wound ought to do it. Couldn't resist ^^')]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:56 pm

Canalave City | Evening

Apollo looked at the others, then grinned at the steel type. Now, this is going to be interesting. Before he charged into battle, he remembered he was still holding the Zoroark's, Natsumi's, hand. He looked at her and spoke, Natsumi, and Fi, I want you two to stay near the trees. I don't want either of you to get hurt. He nodded to the Metagross.

As he spoke he had already created clones of himself with Double Team. All the clones smiled a gentle smile toward Natsumi and Fi, before the real Apollo let go of Natsumi's hand and join the fight. Half of the clones charged into battle with Leaf Blade and Night Slash, at the ready. While the rest stayed back and charged multiple Focus Blast. Apollo was determined to make sure that his new companion's would not get hurt or infected. He just hoped Natsumi could keep up that Illusion alittle longer.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:15 am

Canalave City | Evening (5)

Natsumi watched as the Metagross appeared before them and felt her eyes widen. She hadn't seen this Pokemon before but she has heard of them and knew how strong they can be. She was glad that she brought her illusion up before the Pokemon appeared.Natsumi, and Fi, I want you two to stay near the trees. I don't want either of you to get hurt. She heard Apollo say to her before he made clones of himself. Natsumi gave a slight nod and felt the real Apollo let go of her hand before he charged into the battle against the Pokemon. Natsumi looked at Fi and stood in front of her ready to keep her illusion up as long as she can.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:16 pm

Canalave City/Evening

Gyro rolled through the deserted town. He had no idea which town it was but it was definitely a town. He has been rolling for days without much to eat. He hasn't met a single Pokemon that wasn't infected. Gyro was starting to think everyone else was infected.

Man...where is everyone? More importantly, where am I? If I stayed in my region I would be able to escape.

A loud commotion broke Gyro's train of thought. He rolled into the forest and towards the sound. What he saw excited him. A group of living Pokemon! But, that's not what excited him the most. An infected metal Pokemon was attacking the group. Gyro's eyes glared with anger and happiness; but it was mostly happiness. A few days of being alone made him angry that the first living he has seen in a while could be killed. He was happy that he finally found an infected that could prove his skills.

Gyro positioned himself so that he was perfectly in line with the Pokemon with no one in between them. Then, he charged up Steamroller, but stayed in place. Mud flew behind him from the ever gaining speed of his entire body. Gyro finally lifted up slightly and rocketed forward. Just before he hit the Pokemon, he exclaimed: "SURPRISE!!!" The metal Pokemon was hurled a couple of feet from the impact. "Oh yeah!" Gyro exclaimed, "I am good!"

((OoC: Hi guys! Glad to finally be a part of the team! And hello again Sapphire!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:14 pm

Canalave City | Evening [16]

The infected behemoth was a nightmare. The five foot thing marched forward steadily with a harsh thud. thud. thud. that was so perversely like the comforting sound of Chi's steps that Hinge hissed with revulsion. His fur stood on end, making him look a lot larger.

The metagross's broken, undead eyes seemed to penetrate Chi's heart; without the sun, the world was always horrible and full of despair. She stared down the metagross, not giving any ground as it approached.

Suddenly, a weird, rippling light spread over them, making the metagross slow its feet for a moment, before it started walking forwards again. Hinge glanced wildly around and saw that the zoroark looked like it was exerting itself -- it must have put up an illusion. Too bad it looked like the metagross was approaching anyway. . . .

A weird noise, kind of like an engine, sprung up from behind them, from the direction of the city. It began approaching at a ridiculous speed -- Chi lurched to the side in alarm -- then shot past them and collided with the metagross, actually knocking the half-ton+ pokemon a few feet back. But the most disturbing part was that the pokemon yelled "SURPRISE!!" as it hit, then rolled back and said arrogantly, "Oh yeah, I am good!"

HInge narrowed his eyes. What the hell was that?! Who in their right mind shouts 'surprise' at a fricking enraged infected pokemon?! Insane bastard!

Chi marched forward, picking up speed until she slammed her Iron Head into the metagross's iron face. The sound was like a car crash, shaking some undead birds form the trees with the metallic impact. Chi backed up, unsure of what the metagross would do next. . . .

[[OOC: Nuuuu! Bear. . . :'(
    Welcome, Unovafan! :D ]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:53 am

(Skip please, just say Apollo's kicking infected steel A$$)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Canalave City/Evening (5)

It was a Metagross. Fi was stunned by the sheer size of the Pokemon as it came pounding through the undergrowth towards them. "Natsumi, and Fi, I want you two to stay near the trees," Apollo said to herself and Natsumi. "I don't want either of you to get hurt." He immediately sprung into action, attacking the huge Steel-type with a move that looked like Focus Blast.

Fi's crimson eyes narrowed slightly at his words. He was telling her what to do, telling her to stay out of trouble ... no doubt because she was female. Fi didn't like that. She liked to be her own boss. She glided forward as several glowing leaves appeared and floated around her body.

"I think not," she said shortly as she fired the Magical Leaf attack at the monstrosity. If she was going to be a part of this group, she had to prove that she could be useful.

((OOC: Welcome!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Canalave City/Evening (6)

"I think not," Natsumi heard Fi say and looked up at the Gardevoir while keeping her concentration on the illusion around the group, hoping it will give them an advantage. She noticed the magical leaves surrounding Fi and was impress by the power it showed. Natsumi then looked over at the tank and noticed that another Pokemon had appeared and it seemed to be helping them. Seeing this Natsumi knew that her brother would want her to help out, especially since it's the Zoroark's way to protect it's pack of friends. And on seeing that Fi wasn't going to just sit by and watch Natsumi decided to try her best as well at helping everyone and also keeping everyone safe. She had her claws glow purple as she used Hone Claws to boost up her attack power and her accuracy, so that she won't miss, and then used Agility to boost up her speed before her claws glowed once more in a Night Slash attack. She knew she will have to be quick in her attack and move out of the way before the Metagross could react and send a counter-attack at her. When she was close enough, thanks to the use of Agility. Using the ability of her illusion to keep her hidden until the last moment, Natsumi slash down on the metal tank before jumping back to let the others have their turn at attacking. She wanted to be brave like Fi and the others were doing. She glance at Apollo with an apology of a look, even though her eyes were still glowing since she was keeping the illusion up, before she glance back at the battle before her, far enough back to be able to keep her illusion up for a little longer without risking being attack for the moment.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:47 am