Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+22
Fern
Nightfall
R'hia Kyrie
Arceus Bladed
Min
Catalyst
Starbits
Mew
Xerneas
Drago
Duma
Chroma
Dandelion
Requiem
RhysandNight
Rampardos
Silverishness
Scizor
Snitch
renegade
Negative10
Bitterblue
26 posters

(ACE) The HEARTHOME Team

Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The HEARTHOME Team  - Page 11 Empty Re: (ACE) The HEARTHOME Team

Post by Nightfall Sun Sep 15, 2013 5:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hearthome City/Late Morning (52)

A disturbance in the wind encouraged Rocket to look up towards the sky, and he was surprised to see a perfectly healthy Flygon soaring not too far above his head. Desperate to find out just where the hell he was, he attempted to attract the fellow dragon's attention, but he appeared not to hear him and eventually flew out of sight. Disgruntled, Rocket kicked a stone down the path as he stomped along, wishing he could just find out where he'd been sent to against his will - at least if he knew where he was and how he had got there, he could begin to work around it and adapt.

"Rocket!" The Gabite froze, the familiar voice tempting a grin back onto his face. Turning to see Francesca approaching, all of his problems were immediately irrelevant - he had company - attractive company - and maybe, just maybe, she could offer some answers about where they were. "So you got teleported here, too?"

"Yep, seems that way," he replied, turning to face her. "Although I haven't the faintest clue where we are or ... how the hell that even happened! Some crazy shit must have gone on, that's for sure." Swinging his arms to limber up, he gestured at the Krookodile to follow as he continued down the street. "Ah well, it ain't all bad - at least we're not alone. I don't know if you saw that Flygon flying over just now, but maybe there's someone else here who can give us answers, because I damn well need them." Reaching a junction in the road, Rocket paused for a moment before turning right. "I dunno about you, but I have a feeling that in a city this size, there's got to be others like us."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:29 pm

Hearthome City| |Late Morning

"Yep, seems that way. Although I haven't the faintest clue where we are or ... how the hell that even happened! Some crazy shit must have gone on, that's for sure." she laughed, standing only a few feet away from her companion whilst smiling joyously at the fact that she wasn't alone in this massive city. Although incomparable to her home, Castelia, Hearthome was gargantuan in it's own right.
        "We're in Hearthome, Sinnoh. My trainer came here once or twice to check things out--there's a building called a Contest Hall somewhere here where Pokemon preform to get awards, or something." she shrugged, following the Gabite down the street. She turned her head upwards, catching quick glimpse of a green figure flying overhead, coming from the direction of the building she had just mentioned. "We're definitely not alone here, that's for sure." she whispered.
        "Ah well, it ain't all bad - at least we're not alone. I don't know if you saw that Flygon flying over just now, but maybe there's someone else here who can give us answers, because I damn well need them." she nodded, before pointing a claw down the block. "I heard faint noises of a battle coming from the dome-shaped building." she remarked. "I'm pretty damn sure the Pokemon we're looking for will be in there, at least. C'mon, lets take a look."
        A grin split her maw, gesturing with her hand for the dragon to follow as she jogged down the brick road, stopping at a corner and looking carefully at her surroundings before going onwards. "Hey, how 'bout I race ya?" she mused. "First one to the entrance the the big dome building wins. Loser has to hunt and eats last. Savvy?" already she had begun a short sprint of a headstart, winking at Rocket. "Well, like it or not, go!"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Oct 03, 2013 6:24 pm

Reeves 36 || Thread 22
    [Thread's post continued from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]]

Hearthome City/ Outside Contest Hall| Noon

It seemed even the echoes of the dragoness' roars drowned out Reeves' voice, as no one answered him. Still "staring" in the direction he could smell the downed aerodactyl, he was unsure whether or not it was safe to dismiss the pokemon's threat level even if the battle was over. While he had no eyes to watch Thread seethe over his very recent bout of mutiny, he knew already from the little time they'd shared each other's company that this was something not to turn from. This humiliation, this betrayal... No, Thread would still seek vengeance, at least, and Cray's words rang in his mind's ears. Even as a pokemon with a clear advantage, Cray stayed under Thread's rule for what seemed years. No doubt that despite being injured and abandoned by his only ally, Reeves wouldn't count the fossil out for the count simply because someone got in a lucky hit.

He still needed to be careful...

"She's our ticket out of this mess Reeves." Elidr's voice came from behind, as well as a protective tail curling around Reeves. The deino flinched at first, his blood still pumping from the adrenaline of the fight, but he was quick to stifle the urge to bite or flee. His head turned slightly at the comment, mulling it over along with the rest of the pool of thoughts that had begun to whirl. Was she? Just because she was loud and powerful didn't mean she could overrule a bloodthirsty tyrant with a probably 4x strength against her. No-- his fellow dragon was just too excited with the possibility of a way out that he didn't think to stop about the probability.

"Don't get too ahead of yourself," Reeves growled under his breath to his companion. "He's not dead yet."

Thread, on the other hand, was completely beside himself. Betrayed by his most "loyal" of followers, humiliated, wounded, and now surrounded by nothing but threats and likely turncoats, the aerodactyl saw little else to do than quiet himself. As much as he would like to snap that bitch's neck, as well as the haughty dragonair and the musical ghost, there was no way he'd find that satisfaction if he died by their hands. His eyes went to the deino, who, even in the turmoil of battle, had obeyed. That little blind dragon was the closest thing he had to an asset... and he'd have to play it close.

Standing, Thread winced a little at his wound before addressing the charizard. "A magnificent display for a barbarian like yourself," he growled, scoffing at her triumphant demeanor. It just wasn't in him to be humble. Even when facing death. "It's good that the little children you were so intent on 'saving' have such sharp reflexes. If the deino had acted any later, he'd be squashed beneath your massive girth as we speak." The deino didn't seem to react, but then again, without eyes, the little dragon was exceedingly good at hiding his emotions.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:32 pm

Hearthome City/Contest Hall|Noon
    ((E-37/F-7))

Elidr frowned at Reeve's reply but didn't let it phase him. Granted the female wouldn't be his first choice, if any choice at all, in a normal setting this was certainly not normal. He was enslaved by a tyrant intent on making himself feel better by stepping on others and letting them die for him. He would not be forced to serve such a coward nature had so clearly marked for death yet somehow kept avoiding it. 'Survival of the fittest asshole,' he thought to himself, 'not the slickest.' And the way he was eying his fellow dragon, it made the recent Dragonair nervous making him start to curl a little tighten around his chosen packmate.

Fieryat, however, seemed above what was happening around her. She stepped casually out of the crater and made her way on all fours to the others, gently tucking her wings behind her but still not fully flush to her back lest she need to use them. Thread seemed to be ready to puff out his own chest and the queen dragon was keenly aware that a display might be necessary to show the male who was alpha now. "A magnificent display for a barbarian like yourself," An eye ridge twitched in annoyance at the pathetic attempt to slander the queen's power, but the female remained silent. "It's good that the little children you were so intent on 'saving' have such sharp reflexes. If the deino had acted any later, he'd be squashed beneath your massive girth as we speak." Fieryat scoffed.

"Only you would think them so incapable, brute. I can see the potential in them and if properly trained they could be truly great dragons. Though blind the Deino sees more than you do, it would seem." The Charizard shook her head in disappointment, truly thinking that the Aerodactyl had more sense than that. "It is not as though they have survived this long on the backs of others, like some creatures I have seen. They have done this well on their own which makes for true strength. What do you have?" It wasn't normally in her nature to push buttons but the female was not going to stand for a lesser talking down to her like she was a servant.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:32 pm

Hearthome City/Late Morning (53)

"We're in Hearthome, Sinnoh," said Francesca as the two of them rounded the corner. Rocket stopped for a moment, his mouth parting open as he realised he was standing in the region where he was born; from which his mother had fled with him, a tiny newborn, away from the sinister group of humans that were pursuing them and his father. Francesca mentioned something about a contest hall but Rocket wasn't really listening, too busy getting excited to be back at his roots and wondering whether his father was even still alive and, indeed, whether he could be found in this region.

"I heard faint noises of a battle coming from the dome-shaped building." The mention of the b-word perked Rocket's attention back to the present, and he eagerly followed Francesca's finger towards a large dome-shaped building at the very end of the road. "I'm pretty damn sure the Pokemon we're looking for will be in there, at least. C'mon, lets take a look."

"Yeah, let's give 'em a hand." In truth, Rocket was more interested in getting his claws onto another battle than helping complete strangers, but he wasn't about to admit that. He ran alongside Francesca, stopping when she suddenly did, a wide smile on her face. "Hey, how 'bout I race ya? First one to the entrance the the big dome building wins. Loser has to hunt and eats last. Savvy?"

Rocket's grin stretched from ear to ear as he nodded. "Nice thinkin', baby," he said, only to start sprinting as fast as his legs would carry him as Francesca got the head start. "Just 'cause you're a lady ... ain't taking it easy on ya!" he panted as he caught up to her, returning her wink gleefully.

((I'll let you decide who wins, Lu. <3))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:54 pm

Francesca had to admit, she hadn't had this much fun since the Epidemic began. She ran as fast as her legs could carry her, chest beating fast as joyous laughter vibrated in her throat. It had been too long since she had ran so freely, without fear nor sorrow, and the only emotions that accompanied her through the race were bubbling glee and child-like mischief.
        "Just 'cause you're a lady ... ain't taking it easy on ya!" she grinned in reply, watching as the Gabite quickly caught up to her, which was what she expected. She knew from the start that she'd have a slim chance of winning, after all, his evolution was known for their amazing speed. The disadvantage did not hinder her efforts however, if anything only pushed her farther. She sped up, quickly rounding a corner.
        However, she hadn't expected the sudden debris blocking her path, almost coming to a complete halt as she nearly stumbled forward, regaining her balance as she evaded the myriad os toppled trashcans and disheveled bricks. The Contest Hall wasn't too far off, now, but during her stumble the Gabite had taken the lead, and although Francesca had put all of her effort into a heated sprint, the dragon had reached their destination first.
        "Welp, looks like I lost." despite her defeat, she grinned, chuckling. "But man, that was the most fun I had in a long while. As promised, I'll hunt next meal." she offered her companion a genuine smile, before shuffling closer to the building, pausing to listen to the faint voices inside.
        "Only you...incapable, brute...potential in them and if properly trained...dragons...sees more than you do, it would seem." she took a few steps closer to hear better. "It is not as though they have survived this long on the backs of others, like some creatures I have seen. They have done this well on their own which makes for true strength. What do you have?"
        "Sounds like drama." she mused, turning back to the Gabite. "You wanna head in now, or should we wait a bit to see how things play out?"

[ooc: i had to...redo this post...4 times....mac kept deleting it...//punches computer in the face and rolls off to sleep//]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 22, 2013 9:19 pm

(Im so, so sorry, but please skip me. I don't have much I can do at the moment >.<)
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Nov 05, 2013 3:48 pm

Reeves 37 || Thread 23

Hearthome City/ Outside Contest Hall| Noon

Reeves was content to allow Elidr's coils pull him closer and further away from the seething Thread. The small space felt secure, safe. He leaned back into it, head still pointed in Thread's direction, monitoring the subtle changes in the fossil's scent. The fluxing scents of sweat, adrenaline, blood and hormones merely solidified that Threat was wounded and very, very angry about it. But he wasn't about to stick his neck into the middle of Thread's and this Charizard's argument. No, this was a club meant for delusional megalomaniacs.

Thread, on the other hand, was more than willing to be a part of the conversation. His anger furthered by every syllable the bitch spouted, he allowed himself to be riled. His fury was where his real power emerged, his cruelty. His... creative side. "Only you would think them so incapable, brute," she began, causing him a mirthless chuckle. "I can see the potential in them and if properly trained they could be truly great dragons. Though blind the Deino sees more than you do, it would seem." Another chuckle escaped the aerodactyl's throat, low and threatening.

"It is not as though they have survived this long on the backs of others, like some creatures I have seen. They have done this well on their own which makes for true strength. What do you have?"

"What do I have?" Thread echoed, rising to his feet, teeth bared in a furious snarl. "What do I have? I have the experience of training hundreds, thousands at my command. I have had armies at my back, willing to carry out any order I so choose. I have a quadruple strength against your frail feminine frame and wings. I have more strength in these jaws to not only snap your thin, glass spine into shards! THAT'S what I have, you sniveling, pompous, whimpering BITCH!"

He took a step forward, eyes glowering at the other dragon. "These boys may have survived on their own until now, but I don't think even a drooling brick of charcoal like you needs to be told the difference between surviving and living. I was training them. I was making them into capable masters of this hellhole. I've done it countless times before, and no one, especially not a little glory hole in need of a cock to silence it is going to tell me how to train MY own fucking recruits." Standing to his full height, his teeth bared, his eyes flashed red.

"So... Why don't you take your leave, hmm? When my men need a bit of r&r, I'll give you a call."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 05, 2013 4:22 pm

Hearthome City/Contest Hall|Noon
    ((E-37/F-8))(skipping Elidr)

Fieryat laughed. A full throated, head tossed, tail slapping laugh. Thread's comments did little more than give her the final assurance that he could not be redeemed and in her mind, that made him of little consiquence. His chauvinistic delusions about her mere existence as a female was nothing short of entertaining, his threats and insults more stating to his mind than her presence. She knew of her power, she had just displayed it in the defeat of a dragon that the Aerodctyl did little more than stare at. While she suffered a bit of damage from her final move to finish it at least she wasn't injured because she got in the way.

"Fool," she chuckled. "Better males than you have tried. But if you are so desperate for a little bit of action maybe you should shut up and put up. Otherwise, do me a favor and simply go fuck yourself. Tiny minds make for even smaller dicks so you may struggle at first but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. Eventually." The Charizard lowered herself to all fours and slowly began to pace around Thread to head for the two small dragons on the other side, intending to make sure the pair were okay to move on to a new shelter when the scent of two more caught her attention. Raising her long neck she craned to see into the distance, eyes narrowing as the sunlight occasionally caught them.

"Hnn..." she groaned thoughtfully. "We may not be alone anymore children." Turning herself to face the arrivals Fieryat waited patiently for them to reveal themselves, or for Thread to charge in and make even more of an ass of himself. Whichever came first.
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:46 pm

Outside the Contest Hall/Noon (54)

"Yes!" Rocket punched the air as he stumbled to a stop at the doors of the dome building, his teeth clenched into a triumphant smirk. His elation was quickly pushed aside as he doubled over, wheezing for breath. It seemed that battling and long distance running were two separate things. "Shit ... needa ... get into shape!"

"Welp, looks like I lost," Francesca giggled as she caught up, her long tail swaying rhythmically from side to side as she jogged up to him. Damn, she was sexy. "But man, that was the most fun I had in a long while. As promised, I'll hunt next meal."

"Nah ... don't worry about that," Rocket gasped, finally finding the strength to stand up straight. "I'll do the hunting. It's no big deal." The Gabite's amber eyes swiveled hungrily over Francesca's curves as she approached the door and pressed her ear against it.

"Sounds like drama," she said quietly, turning back to Rocket. He quickly averted his eyes from her rear. "You wanna head in now, or should we wait a bit to see how things play out?"

Rocket shrugged. "Depends what kind of drama," he replied, wandering over to the door and having a listen for himself. While it did sound tense in there, the lack of bangs, crashes and screams didn't impress him. It sounded like an argument, not a battle. Disinterested, Rocket nearly moved away but froze when the female voice said, "We may not be alone anymore children."

"One of them knows we're here," he whispered to Francesca, gesturing her to come closer to him. "They might attack since they're all pissed off already, and I don't kill the living." Pausing for a moment to weigh the options they had: either to cautiously enter or to flee - both of which posed the risk of getting attacked - Rocket suddenly scoffed. "If they can piss around having a debate in these times, how bad can they be?" And without another word, he pushed both doors open and entered.

"Hold your fire!" he immediately said with a chuckle, raising his claws as he approached the group of Pokemon. "We ain't here to cause trouble. Me and the lady just need a place to camp out. Y'think you can share some space?"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:34 pm

"Depends what kind of drama," she gave a nod, a slight frown on her face as she listened to the voices inside. She furrowed her brow, trying to make out just what these strangers were arguing about.
        "What do I have? I have the experience of training hundreds, thousands at my command. I have had armies at my back, willing to carry out any order I so choose. I have a quadruple strength against your frail feminine frame and wings. I have more strength in these jaws to not only snap your thin, glass spine into shards! THAT'S what I have, you sniveling, pompous, whimpering BITCH!" she nearly cringed at the tone of voice, scowling at the male's words. She snorted, shooting a glance at Rocket. "Sounds like the kind of guy I'd like to uppercut on the face." her chortle was light, a half-amused grin laying on her lips as she listened further. "And the kind of guy that I'd want to beat the shit out of every time he opened his mouth."
        "One of them knows we're here," she nodded, having also heard the female's remark. She took a step closer to the Gabite. "They might attack since they're all pissed off already, and I don't kill the living. If they can piss around having a debate in these times, how bad can they be?" she grinned, a quiet laugh escaping through her teeth. "And hell, if they do attack, at least we might get a good fight out of it."
        She tentatively took a step inside the ruined building after the dragon, eyes immediately glancing at the other Pokemon in her surroundings. Two dragons, and two other dragon-like Pokemon, and soon the Krookodile felt her presence shrink in the vicinity of the draconic beasts. The most prominent presence, she noted, was the massive Charizard, eyes almost transfixed on her scaled head, adorned with horns of gold.
        "Hold your fire! We ain't here to cause trouble. Me and the lady just need a place to camp out. Y'think you can share some space?" Francesca smiled at Rocket's antics, quickly following him towards the others. She could still feel the tense aura of an argument in the air, and with a sheepish smile, she mumbled. "I hope we're not intruding too much."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Fri Dec 06, 2013 3:21 pm

Reeves 38 || Thread 24

Hearthome City/ Outside Contest Hall| Afternoon

The laugh probably wasn't the best way to reply to Thread's angry rant.

Her guffaw caused Reeves to cringe in Elidr's coils, her pride and ego so overwhelming, the little deino could feel it pressing against him. What moron went and laughed at someone like Thread? Sure, he may have lost a battle between them, but she sure as hell wouldn't have gotten out of it unscathed. A broken wing would ruin her as much as it would him. They were both so proud and full of themselves, they couldn't see their own hypocrisy in calling the other out on their pride. It was terrible. Caught in the fire between the two self-appointed gods, Reeves knew that siding with either one would end in nothing but tears. He needed out, but the only safe place was Elidr's coils. He couldn't afford to bolt and lose the only companion he'd ever been able to trust. Leaving his eyes behind wasn't quite the best option here...

"Fool," she chuckled. "Better males than you have tried. But if you are so desperate for a little bit of action maybe you should shut up and put up. Otherwise, do me a favor and simply go fuck yourself. Tiny minds make for even smaller dicks so you may struggle at first but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it. Eventually."

Thread seethed for a moment, but then laughed it off himself. "I never said I wanted you, you greasy cunt," he growled, his cruel grin baring his lethal fangs. "You'd be for my pawns..." But it seemed his words went unheard, as something drew the Queen's attention from him to the other side of the square.

"We may not be alone anymore children," she spoke frankly, earning a scoff from the aerodactyl. But Reeves, though glad the penis-measuring contest was over with, froze as new scents came across his senses. How could he have been so naive to think that all this ruckus and noise between these two assholes wouldn't have caused some sort of pokemon to come and see what was happening? Mentally kicking himself, he turned toward the new scents, analyzing them quickly.

First is male, ground, dragon. The flygon? No... It's different. Not the same species. Garchomp? Gabite? One of those. The other is female, ground, dark... He frowned, squishing his nose up in contempt. Krokorok? Sandile? What's one of them doing this way?

"Hold your fire! We ain't here to cause trouble. Me and the lady just need a place to camp out. Y'think you can share some space?" the male called out, some distance from what sounded like the other side of the clearing. "I hope we're not intruding too much," the other stated. They sounded somewhat mature; they had to both have evolved at least once.

Reeves heard the aerodactyl scoff from behind him. "'Space'?" he called, making his way closer to where the two had revealed themselves, but kept a good distance. "All you fuckers just think you can waltz in, is that it? There's more than enough room in the Contest Hall for soldiers, but refugees can fuck right the hell off." He glanced up at the Queen Charizard, teeth bared in his signature sneer. "So... you can leave now. Those big wings of yours won't fit in my bunker. I could tear them off of you, if you want to stay..."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:51 pm

((just kinda jumpin back in since I've been gone for so long >.<))

Hearthome city/Contest hall|Afternoon

(24)
    Ullr finally comes out of hiding. She sits atop some rubble and watches the scene before her nervously, holding her ocarina close. The newcomers were a good sign to her though. She desperately wanted someone to talk to, and these two seemed more likely to listen to her songs as well.
    "All you fuckers just think you can waltz in, is that it? There's more than enough room in the Contest Hall for soldiers, but refugees can fuck right the hell off."
    Ullr inwardly cringed at the words, her dislike of the grey lizard growing even more. She would call it hate, but no one should hate anything in her opinion. She carefully comes closer to the scene before her, wondering whether she might be able to escape the drama of Thread with the newcomers if they left.
    ((bleh srry for the crummy post >.<))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Fri Dec 13, 2013 1:53 pm

Contest Hall/Afternoon (55)

Well at least they could still breathe...

Other than that, Rocket had no reason to feel welcomed by this new group. The Aerodactyl took it upon himself to greet his new guests in his own special way. "'Space'?" he scoffed, creeping a little closer to them. "All you fuckers just think you can waltz in, is that it? There's more than enough room in the Contest Hall for soldiers, but refugees can fuck right the hell off."

Just what the hell was this guy's problem? And how did he end up with a group the size that it was with that attitude? Rocket, however, was unfazed by his unfriendly demeanour - he could call them whatever he wanted - the point was he hadn't seen what they could do. He was just judgmental and probably pissed off at something - nothing that the Gabite couldn't sort out.

The land shark just scoffed straight back, folding his arms. "Look, I don't know who decided to take a shit on your day, but there ain't no need for that attitude." He confidently began to stride closer to the group. "Beside, you don't know what me and the lady can do. We'll gladly fight as 'soldiers' as long as there are undead about, but if you're just gonna treat us like something you've stepped in, we'll go help protect those who deserve it."

By this point, the Aerodactyl had turned to the rather gorgeoous Charizard nearby. "So... you can leave now. Those big wings of yours won't fit in my bunker. I could tear them off of you, if you want to stay..."

"Whoooa, pal," Rocket said loudly, holding up his fins and approaching the Rock-type's perch. "I don't wanna kick up a shitstorm or anything, but you really shouldn't talk to the ladies like that."
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Reeves 39 || Thread 25

The male of the group, the landshark, seemed to have quite the mouth on him. Though Thread's words had been fashioned to subtly hint that he was in charge, the other dragon took it upon himself to challenge that, just like the prissy dragonair and Queen Bitch beside him. Snarling, cursing his cowardly pawn for bailing on him, his eyes narrowed with every syllable that fell out of the moronic dragon's mouth. He paid no heed to the first rant, but it seemed that Mr. Chivalry didn't much like the way Thread spoke to Her Majesty, and promptly sought to straighten out the fossil's behavior.

"Whoooa, pal," the moron called, approaching Thread's perch quickly. "I don't wanna kick up a shitstorm or anything, but you really shouldn't talk to the ladies like that."

Thread's horned head turned to the landshark, teeth still bared against these rebels that had somehow turned the tide against him. "I suggest if you want to keep spouting those pretty words, you shut the fuck up or I'll take that tongue of yours right out of your pretty face, little boy," he snarled, venom dripping from his voice.

Reeves listened hard, trying to imagine what the scene would play out to be. Thread was on the verge of doing something rash and destructive, something he didn't want himself or his companion in the way. These newcomers didn't know his temper, nor how quickly the fossil could turn. They needed to detain him, but even with the Charizard's willingness to put Thread down proven prior, he wasn't completely sure he wanted such a power to bear down on the duo either. They could very easily be pulled into a similar situation than what they'd originally been imprisoned and freed from. he would not be caught without a way out.

"We need to detain him," Reeves whispered only loud enough for the owner of the coils around him. "But not kill him. Should this 'Queen' prove to be as tyrannical as Thread, we'd need him to distract her while we escape. These new pokemon... I don't trust them. They sound stupid, reckless. Sticking by them will get us killed."

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:11 pm

((sorry but please skip me >.< There still isn't much for Ullr to do but watch))
    ((To phoenix: I'm so so sorry!!! >.< Want me to post now? Or should I wait till the next round?))

Last edited by KatiaDWolf on Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:07 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:40 pm

((Katia, you skipped me. I haven't been in SH for a while and I am before you))

Hearthome City/Outside Contest Hall|Noon
    ((E-38/F-9))

Fieryat was done listening to Thread and began to tune the brute out. She gave a friendly nod to the two newcomers and especially to the fellow dragon who offered her the courtesy of telling off Thread for his comment. "I appreciate the concern but the rock is as hard as his head, he knows no manners. You needn't trouble yourself over any of his words to me," she offered the Gabite. Tucking her wings against her back she waited patiently for Thread to once again finish his ranting before clicking her tongue. "If you're quite finished, perhaps now we can ask our two new arrivals who they are and where they are from? Unless you feel the need to once again start the pissing contest." The Charizard's face was complete stone, letting no sign of Thread irritating behavior show in her expression. She wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

Elidr wasn't sure what to make of the whole situation anymore. While he was excited that Fieryat was there and could challenge the asshole that was trying to imprison them into his service now that even more where showing up he felt his hope diminishing. "We need to detain him," he heard Reeves whisper, the sudden sound causing the Dragonair to tighten his coils in surprise before loosening and tilting his head down slightly to hear better. "But not kill him. Should this 'Queen' prove to be as tyrannical as Thread, we'd need him to distract her while we escape. These new pokemon... I don't trust them. They sound stupid, reckless. Sticking by them will get us killed." Elidr wasn't sure that Fieryat was nearly as bad as Thread but the Deino had a point. She expected herself as royalty so who was to say that she wouldn't want them to serve her like they were being forced to do for Thread?

"If you have a plan, I'm all ears," he whispered to the smaller dragon. "I don't like these two new ones anymore than you, especially the Krookodile. Their kind has always been known to be boorish and loud. She could be a serious security risk if she stays." All of his survival instincts screamed at him to get away from the dark type with the large jaws, knowing that she would be the number one reason that Undead were drawn to them simply by her size and her bearing. While Fieryat was large in her own right the female at least had already proven she knew how to keep quiet when the situation called for it.

"Little one." Then again, maybe not.

Fieryat eyes trailed to the small ghost still hiding in the shadow of the contest hall and she waved a clawed hand for her to come over. "Don't be scared child. The battle is won and you are more than safe among us. Come on out dear." Elidr frowned deeply. It was one thing to be strong but to baby those who should be able to take care of themselves? Ridiculous.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jan 10, 2014 8:59 pm

"All you fuckers just think you can waltz in, is that it? There's more than enough room in the Contest Hall for soldiers, but refugees can fuck right the hell off." the Krookodile felt her eye twitch, jaws already grinding in annoyance at the male's words. Soldiers? What, did the damn fossil think he owns the place? Already Francesca balled her hands into fists, knuckles pale as she scowled.
        "Look, I don't know who decided to take a shit on your day, but there ain't no need for that attitude. Beside, you don't know what me and the lady can do. We'll gladly fight as 'soldiers' as long as there are undead about, but if you're just gonna treat us like something you've stepped in, we'll go help protect those who deserve it." she gave a curt nod of agreement.
        The Aerodactyl retaliated back, venom clear in his words as he spat. "I suggest if you want to keep spouting those pretty words, you shut the fuck up or I'll take that tongue of yours right out of your pretty face, little boy," she cringed, vaguely wondering how all the others were putting up with the male's behaviour.
        Catching the Charizard's amiable nod, the dark-type shuffled closer to the dragon, barely paying heed to the heated dispute now as she gave an exasperated sigh. She already had enough for the day, the Aerodactyl's words began to cause a headache. "My name's Francesca, nice to know there's more survivors up and about," she managed a small smile, dipping her head in a greeting to the other female. She motioned with a single hand towards Thread. "So, how'd you end up with him?"
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:41 pm

Reeves 40 || Thread 26

The others carried on, letting Thread ferment and fester in his own anger and hate. There would be no way these pokemon would allow him to maintain control now-- they had their benevolent Queen to follow, and he knew how strangers could unite for a cause. To overthrow a tyrant. He knew how deceptive they could be, and how little he could trust them. Or control them. And with this many that were already more inclined to follow the damned charizard, there was no way... He was already badly wounded...

Unless...

Waiting for a moment when they were all more or less distracted with conversation, he slowly opened his wings, readying his legs to spring forward, his eyes on his prize. There was only one pokemon here that he could possibly rule, and that was the little blind dragon nestled in the dragonair's coils. He was the only one that had obeyed. That would be his next soldier. His sharp eyes saw the coils relax a fraction, and that was when he launched himself into action.

He was quick, precise and brutal. Snatching Reeves from the serpent's coils, he flapped hard against the air to gain altitude; there was no way the charizard would be able to catch him if he had a head start. The deino in his claws screamed and flailed, but a sharp squeeze of his talons prevented any continuation. The little dragon might not be able to quite figure out his predicament for a while, but Thread figured a good long while of not touching the ground would give some clues.

Not looking back, Thread flew higher and higher, reaching the protection and veil of the clouds. And they simply vanished.

[[Lame, I know, but leaving post all the same.

Sorry I had to leave, but... gotta cut back. It was fun, guys. Until next time]]

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:31 pm

Hearthome City/Outside Contest Hall|Afternoon
    ((E-39/F-10))

"My name's Francesca, nice to know there's more survivors up and about. So, how'd you end up with him?" Fieryat gave a warm smile but shook her head slowly. "It's not much to tell, I've only been here long enough to kill that Salamence. I have, however, decided to stay after seeing how he treats these poor boys." But even as she was speaking it seemed Thread had a different idea. His heavy wings beat mightily until he was up into the air and it was only when she heard the screaming that she realized the Deino was in his clutches as he fled. "No!" she cried out in horror, quickly taking to the air to chase after the fiend. He had a decent lead but her clan was built for speed, the Charizard had no doubt she could catch up.

Elidr, however, was in shock. Thread...he just...he just took... "Reeves!" His Reeves. Right from out of his coils. The Dragonair suddenly couldn't see anything, the world was hot, white, and blinding. He tried his best to grab Reeves as the tyrant took to the skies but wasn't nearly fast enough. Even the Charizard seemed appalled and sprinted until she too was in the air, but this time he was not going to be left behind. Not even realizing he could the Dragonair was soon up in the skies with the female, chasing down his companion and den-mate. Elidr was not going to give up his one chance at survival just because Thread had control issues. No. Reeves was coming home with him and there was nothing that stupid rockhead was going to do about it!

((Derp leaving post is derp but these two have been way too hard to write for recently. Time to move on to other teams but I may be back again someday!))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:49 pm

Hearthome City/Outside Contest Hall| |Afternoon

"It's not much to tell, I've only been here long enough to kill that Salamence. I have, however, decided to stay after seeing how he treats these poor boys." the Krookodile nodded, casting an annoyed glance at the Aerodactyl. It was always a shame when nice survivors were with an asshat or two. As she motioned to speak again her words were cut short but the slow, steady beating of wings that grew louder as the fossil Pokemon swooped by...and with the Deino clutched in his talons. "No!"
        Shielding her eyes from the debris, she watched as the Charizard immediately took flight, tailing the kidnapper with the Dragonair following as well. Francesca moved forward, attempting to follow them from the ground but sighed as the figures vanished into the clouds. She looked back to Rocket, giving a slight shrug. "Looks like it's just us now," she grumbled. "Then again, I didn't really want to spend weeks with that jackass Aerodactyl, anyways."
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:19 pm

Outside Contest Hall/Afternoon (56)

"I suggest if you want to keep spouting those pretty words, you shut the fuck up or I'll take that tongue of yours right out of your pretty face, little boy."

Rocket returned the Aerodactyl's snarl with one of his own. While the avian's threat could easily be brushed off, somewhere it had sparked a nerve within. Maybe it was the 'little boy' remark, but whatever it was, Rocket was ready to teach this bastard a lesson.

"Come and get me, then," the Gabite growled, raising both of his claws, "you big-headed cu--"

But then it got weird. The Aerodactyl suddenly swooped from his perch and seized hold of the Deino, flying high up into the air with the Charizard and Dragonair following suit. Rocket was left standing, watching with a blank expression, as they disappeared into the clouds.

"What the hell was that about?!" he exclaimed, throwing his arms up into the air. "The whole lot of 'em just piss off out of the blue? ...Heh," he chuckled, winking slyly at Francesca. "We must've scared 'em off."

"Looks like it's just us now," the crocodile said with a shrug. "Then again, I didn't really want to spend weeks with that jackass Aerodactyl, anyways."

"Suppose not," Rocket replied, idly scratching his cheek. "But I sure would've loved to give him a good thrashing." He spared a glance up to the clouds above. "Hope the others will be OK."

"Hey, wasn't there a ghost around here?"
    he added, looking around. "A Banette, was it? Where'd it go?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:05 pm

Hearthome city/Contest hall|Afternoon

(25)
    Ullr watches the dragons gather and disappear, a strange feeling in her chest as they left, knowing how unimportant she was. She holds her ocarina closer to her, not sure what to do now. Her thoughts are interrupted however by the voice of one of the newcomers.
    "Hey, wasn't there a ghost around here? A Banette, was it? Where'd it go?"
    She looks up, raising her head, not wanting to be alone when there was still a chance out there of finding her family and having friends.
    "I'm here! please don't go too." She calls out, knowing that being alone meant her death. She climbs up a bit of rubble she had been standing near, the bell on her head ribbon tinkling and seeming to call out on it's own with every movement she made.
    (bleh, srry, not a very good post >.< but I'm glad to be back again! lol)
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Outside Contest Hall/Afternoon (57)

"I'm here! Please don't go too," a small voice called out from a nearby pile of rubble. Rocket turned to see the Banette cautiously emerging from behind it, clutching a round object with several holes close to her chest. The Gabite perked an eyebrow at the strange item, intrigued as to what it did.

"Nah, we ain't going anywhere," he said, flashing a smile at the small ghost. He gestured her towards them with his fin. "Come over here. What's your name?"

((This has to be my shortest post to date, lol, haven't got a lot to work with. ^^;))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 23, 2014 4:53 pm

(Long overdue new profile image for Ullr~ lol)
    Contest hall | Afternoon
    (26)
    "Come over here. What's your name?"
    The gabite seemed friendly enough, and Ullr still held onto the hope of these two being more civilized than the previous group she had been stuck with. She comes closer, ocarina still in hand, though she stayed a bit away as a precaution.

"The name's Ullr." She says with a slight curtsey from old habit.

The bell on her ribbon sounded softly as she moved, and again rekindled the warm memories of her family before. She smiles a bit wider, hopeful that she could restart her time outside of the caves and tunnels of Mt.Coronet with the old group gone, though she still kinda missed the ninetails that had been with her before.
    ((srry for the short post >.<))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:04 am