Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Baloo
Catalyst
renegade
7 posters

The SUNYSHORE Team

Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

The SUNYSHORE Team - Page 8 Empty Re: The SUNYSHORE Team

Post by Catalyst Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

| Route 223 // Midday |

Suddenly they were gone. Everyone. Krenari couldn't move as she saw Aegis suddenly disappear over the horizon.... She suddenly felt bitter and cold.... All of her friends she had... left her.... She didn't have anyone.... Only strangers. Her heart suddenly had a dagger driven into it. Alone.... Only strangers to her.... The Lumineon she had come to actually start to like disappeared.... Lucy disappeared.... Wise old Aegis disappeared.... Krenari wanted to snap. She was with no one but strange faces. Faces she didn't want to accept because they were too new or they were fake. That Gorebyss wasn't Lucy, it was a fake. She suddenly spied the Sharpedo that the other Gorebyss had slammed to the ground. She needed to take out her anger; someway, somehow. She suddenly hissed, her eyes glowing a violent red. She suddenly made the quickest dash she could manage, tackling the Sharpedo and biting into it harshly, ripping flesh off of it and digging her claws deep into its skin and muscle. Her mind was in panic, slightly in rejection, in fear, feeling alone and surrounded by nothing and by strangers she couldn't trust. She managed to bite into the Sharpedo's eye it burst blood into her mouth and it hissed and roared. She clung to it as it swam violently around in figure eights and loops.

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:39 pm

Route 223 | Midday
    --- -- -5- -- ---

The Sharpedo snarled in retaliation to Lelita's comment, ramming her into a nearby boulder as the Gorebyss felt her skin on her back rip against the friction. She pushed the Shark Pokemon off, throwing her Frustration at it as she grabbed the Sharpedo and threw him on the grounddddddd! "That hurt you stupid motherfucker!" The South Sea Pokemon hissed, only to see those pair of crimson red eyes turn more hungry. Ohohoho so this bastard likes challenging meals? Oh Lelita will make it challenging, but she will not be a meal! "Bring it bitch!" She snorted, the Shark Pokemon took her challenge, ready to ram into her once more.

Before that could happen, however, Lelita wrapped herself around the Undead, ignoring the sharp skin that began to dig into the Gorebyss's, "Let's dance!" She grinned slyly, she whirled around as she clung onto the Sharpedo that attempted to take a bite out of her. As she whirled around Lelita stole a glance at the Vaporeon, what's her name...? She never mentioned... Then again, did Lelita mentioned her own name? She forgot. The Eeveelution looked pissed, if Lelita remembered correctly, didn't the Kabutops mention something about Lelita looking like some chick called Lucy?... Sound similar to her mum's name. The Snake-like Pokemon shrugged it off as she flung the Sharpedo away from her, a victorious smirk coming across her face as ice began to form in her mouth. She sent a freezing Ice Beam at the Sharpedo, which screeched upon getting hit. It was completely frozen solid, even the blood that leaked from its exposed muscle still stuck in place.

"Eww.... You honestly belong somewhere else buddy, because you are too damn ugly to be on this turf!" She hissed, smashing the frozen Sharpedo against a boulder. It broke to a thousand pieces, the Gorebyss feeling triumph and victory wash over her. She scanned the area, only to find the Vaporeon taking care of a Sharpedo whilst the Lapras somewhat watched? Dunno. The other Sharpedo must have ran off when Lelita broke their leader, literally. "Yo chick, you done or you need help?" Lelita asked, slightly amused how the Vaporeon clung onto the Shark that violently flailed to get her off. Before she could open her mouth to ask the Vaporeon what of Lucy, she got interrupted when she slammed against the sand floor by another Sharpedo. Oh, so this was the one that disappeared. Lelita flung him off, yelling over to the Vaporeon, "Cause I want to know who Lucy is! So live long enough y'hear?"

She proceeded to dodge the Sharpedo that constantly attempted to ram into her, or take a bite off of Lelita's flesh, the Gorebyss's eyes mainly focused on the Vaporeon.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:12 pm

| Route 223 // Midday |

Krenari managed to claw her way on top of the undead, her psycho thoughts still going through her head. She needed to kill and eat.

"Yo chick, you done or you need help? Cause I want to know who Lucy is! So live long enough y'hear?"

At that moment, Krenari managed to bite into the head of the Sharpedo, ripping chunks of its head away from its skull, and smash into its skull and exposed it's brains, ripping them out with her claws. The Sharpedo started to sink like a rock, but she managed to take a few bites out of its flesh to satisfy her hunger. She looked to the other Gorebyss.
    "... Lucy was my friend. A Gorebyss.... She had a real name, but it slips me for the moment." she half whispered, her voice very low in tone from feeling slightly insane.

-----
    (OoC: SHORT CRAP POST IS CRAP. lol)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:21 pm

Route 223 | Midday
    --- -- -6- -- ---

The Vaporeon smashed the skull of the Sharpedo, biting chunks off of its meat as the body limply floated along the ocean. Lelita didn't know whether she should be disgusted or proud, because that was one badass move. The Sharpedo that was ready to eat the Gorebyss became scared as it as the only one left in the group, swimming away frantically as the South Sea Pokemon blinked at the Eeveelution, "... Lucy was my friend. A Gorebyss.... She had a real name, but it slips me for the moment." Lelita looked off to the side, Lamialuce... Was the name of her mother. The ending sounds like a good nickname, but she shouldn't jump to conclusions, even if the Lucy was the same species, "Did she mention of having a family...?" The Gorebyss mumbled, a pained expression coming on.

She shook off that expression a second later, showing only neutralnness, "Anyways, we didn't really introduce ourselves now did we?" The pink eel bowed her head, "That was a good fight, I like your fighting spirit, I'm Lelita." She gave a funny grin at the end. It's been a while since she seen anyone fight that awesomely. Maybe she'll learn something from this Eeveelution. Then again, she was suddenly friendly when less than five minutes ago she was throwing a rage fit. Well the past is the past, to forgive and forget.

"Uhh... Yeah, sorry for the sudden question on Lucy. Her name reminds me of my mom's." Lelita sadly smiled, her tone was quiet, her gaze was mostly focused away from the Undead's crimson eyes. The Gorebyss was a bit scared she would snap whenever she looked at the Eeveelution, especially with the strong smell of death being everywhere in the ocean.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:39 pm

| Route 223 // Afternoon |

Krenari looked up as the Gorebyss muttered something. Well, she didn't hear what she said exactly, but then she started to talk again.

"Anyways, we didn't really introduce ourselves now did we? That was a good fight, I like your fighting spirit, I'm Lelita."

Krenari managed a small smile. She was glad someone took glee in her fighting skills. "I am Krenari, but you can call me 'Pride' if you wish." The Gorebyss smiled, but then looked down a bit as if she was scared.

"Uhh... Yeah, sorry for the sudden question on Lucy. Her name reminds me of my mom's."

This caught Krenari's interest, and since she had no other thing to really talk about, "What was your mom's name? I mean, if I may ask." she ask kind of embarrassedly. She wasn't evil enough to forget her manners.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 02, 2012 11:35 pm

Route 223 | Midday
    --- -- -7- -- ---

The Vaporeon introduced herself as Krenari, giving a small smile. Damn they forgotten their bitch fit five minutes ago, Lelita wasn't sure she should be glad the Sharpedoes were there or not. Nonetheless the question Krenari asked soon after did not surprise the Gorebyss at all, "What was your mom's name? I mean, if I may ask." She was flushed with embarrassment, well Lelita seemed wrong, not all Undead were bad. But nonetheless, she sighed, "Nah, it's all cool. I dislike her reasons, but..." She gazed up only to see the sun falling down slowly. With a blink she turned to Krenari, but immediately glued her eyes to the sand. She wasn't ready to meet Undead eyes face on.

"Her name's Lamialuce according to the neighbors," Lelita began, feeling sadness beginning to weigh in her chest, "She's pretty, and head over heels over my dad." She nodded at the memory, recollecting everything. How her mother suicided right after her father's death. How she was abandoned at a young age, "She suicided after my dad's death, leaving me alone in my younger years." She gulped, holding back the tears as her stomach began churning. Stupid mom. Stupid dad. They went off and died together. They left Lelita alone. She remembered how the neighbors would gossip behind her back, how she was the reason for their deaths, but she wasn't... "It's a sad story honestly, but I won't go too deep in it," The pink eel commented, giving a smile as if nothing had happened, "It affected me greatly, but I wouldn't have met my trainer if it weren't for that."

She's the reason! Devil child! Her parents are both dead, she's the only one left. I feel so sorry for that poor child, dealing with that at such a young age. Lelita didn't want anymore pity. She's tough, there's a reason why she fought constantly, even though she had loved once too, she will continue fighting until death sweeps her off her fins.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:55 am

"Nah, it's all cool. I dislike her reasons, but.... Her name's Lamialuce according to the neighbors. She's pretty, and head over heels over my dad. She suicided after my dad's death, leaving me alone in my younger years. It's a sad story honestly, but I won't go too deep in it. It affected me greatly, but I wouldn't have met my trainer if it weren't for that."

Krenari's eyes widened. This was Lucy's daughter? She never mentioned anything about kids. She suddenly felt very protective over this Gorebyss, because it was the last thing of Lucy's she had to hold. Revealing the truth to her might hurt her though.... "I'm sorry to hear that, Lelita...." Krenari bowed her head, but then looked towards the place they came from a while ago. "Well, we came to look at the Pokemon League, but I'm not sure if we would be going there now.... We came from Sunyshore, I guess we should go back. I came along with the group because it was something to do, I guess." Krenari looked to Lalita, to see if she wanted to go back to Sunyshore.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:44 am

Route 223 | Midday
    --- -- -8- -- ---

Something was off about the Vaporeon, she seemed surprised at the story. Did she expect Lelita getting anger problems when she was raised? Of course she didn't really have a good childhood, but the Gorebyss did indeed dislike her mother. Why suicide? Even if it was for her mate, what about Lelita? Did they forget about their child? What was the point of the young Clampearl at the time to be there? To be mocked? To be pitied? Lelita remembered when she would stay in their home for countless days, waiting for her mother to come back. Never had Lelita seen her mother's face. Never.

Her thoughts were broken as Krenari spoke up, "Well, we came to look at the Pokemon League, but I'm not sure if we would be going there now.... We came from Sunyshore, I guess we should go back. I came along with the group because it was something to do, I guess." Lelita rose a brow, Sunyshore? What's the point of going there?... Hell, what's the point of going anywhere? What about the Lapras too? "Uhhh... First off, question; what's our reason for traveling exactly...? I only wonder around killing off undead just to chill my non-existent tits." The South Sea Pokemon commented, "Secondly, if we don't have a reason, how about go search for this 'Lucy' character? I'm sure we'll run into her if we head off to where she went."

It was stupid of Lelita to chase after this Lucy character. Especially since Krenari is showing an awful amount of protection. This Lucy was a Gorebyss like Lelita, maybe that's why. The Vaporeon was probably close to Lucy as well, Lelita couldn't honestly blame her... But the South Sea Pokemon was herself, not this Lucy. But the Pink Eel said nothing concerning that, the Eeveelution will accept Lelita as herself on her own time.

Nonetheless, she stole a glance at the Undead Lapras that had sat around throughout this entire conversation, the Gorebyss giving a questioning look as she whispered to Krenari, "Also, do you know what her name is...?"
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:27 pm

"Uhhh... First off, question; what's our reason for traveling exactly...? I only wander around killing off undead just to chill my non-existent tits. Secondly, if we don't have a reason, how about go search for this 'Lucy' character? I'm sure we'll run into her if we head off to where she went."

Krenari snorted and grinned. This girls comments were amusing. But following Lucy? She doubted she would be able to catch her now. She looked off to where Lucy went. She actually guessed it MAY be Sunyshore? It is the direction they came in. "Well I think she actually may have headed in the direction of Sunyshore. And it really the only destination we got to go to." she shrugged. Lelita then pointed to the Lapras.

"Also, do you know what her name is...?"

Krenari paused, but then spoke up. "I'm pretty sure I caught a 'Kvove' somewhere. I think that's her name." She wasn't completely sure, but she just assumed. She heard the name spoken as she dropped into the water earlier. But anyway, she looked back to Lelita to see what she wanted to do.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:48 pm

Route 223 | Midday
    --- -- -9- -- ---

"Well I think she actually may have headed in the direction of Sunyshore. And it really the only destination we got to go to." Krenari stated, also adding the note that the Lapras was probably known as Kvove. Lelita blinked, she rarely went to Sunyshore, honestly, all she did was circle the region's waters. Last time she went to Sunyshore was when her trainer had released her... She shifted her gaze towards the direction of Sunyshore, "Sure, but if she's not there, we can always check the borders of Sinnoh Region." She gave a funny grin, "I'm not sure if she could have swam to another region, but there's a possibility."

As the South Sea Pokemon propelled herself forward towards Sunyshore she glanced back occasionally to see if Krenari and Kvove was following. It was surprising for Lelita to make friends honestly, especially with her temper, she hoped they could cope with it. The thoughts of her past kept creeping up to her, however. Much more often than her usual. It wasn't about her mate though, but her childhood. She was always alone when she was young, up until she met her trainer, she never liked socializing, especially since everyone would just mock her for being the only one left in the family. She didn't have any siblings. Hell, no one taught her love. All she did was spend her days listening to neighbor's gossip 'behind her back' (really, behind her back meaning literally right in front of her face).

The thought struck her like lightning, what of Krenari and Kvove, they know her life story, but what of their's? She never heard it before, hell, what were they like in the past? "Hey..." Lelita began as they swam to Sunyshore through the murky waters, "What were you guys like before this Apocalypse?" Besides living of course She added silently, but said nothing concerning her inside comment. Maybe this Lucy character had something to do with them? The Vaporeon did seem to be close with that Gorebyss, not sure about Kvove, but it seems that this Lucy was connected with everything concerning Lelita strangely enough. Though Lelita didn't really know what Lucy was like, her name is what strikes her as odd. Lamialuce. Lucy. Lamialuce. Lucy... Well Lamialuce was a long name, maybe Lucy was a nickname?

She shook her head, she shouldn't dwell in too deep upon the possibility of this Lucy being her mother. Lelita's mother suicided, it would be impossible to see her alive and well... Then again, there are zombies roaming about... Lelita's mother could be undead? Was this Lucy undead too?... She suppressed a sigh, she shouldn't go to deep on this inner conflict. She'll ask Lucy herself when they meet, then again, the possibility of finding her in the wide vast ocean being minimal.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:37 am

"Sure, but if she's not there, we can always check the borders of Sinnoh Region. I'm not sure if she could have swam to another region, but there's a possibility."

Lelita grinned at Krenari. Krenari gave a smile back at her. She nodded, and started to swim after her as they headed to Sunyshore. Krenari occasionally glanced over at Kvove, but then looked to Lelita. They were already making their way, when Lelita spoke up

"Hey.... What were you guys like before this Apocalypse?"

Krenari nearly stopped. She had to give her whole life's story speech again. She wanted to hesitate a bit before telling her. "W--Well.... My past was really not something to be proud of.... You sure you want to hear it?" Krenari caught herself. Her past was something to not be proud of. And she was ok with this. She was more of a new pokemon now.

-----
    (OoC: Crappy 1:30 post. orz)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:00 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Route 223 || Afternoon || 11

[[I'm back uvu Excuse the crappy post about to follow, I'm just jumping right back into the conversation lolol]]

Kvove had totally been zoning out, not paying attention to anything that was happening, when she suddenly came back to reality with a bang. Well, not really, but she suddenly straightened up and shook her head, looking over at the Vaporeon and Gorebyss (who had apparently calmed down. Well, she was talking in a civil manner with the Vaporeon, at least). The Lapras blinked slowly and looked around -- were they the only ones still here? Just Krenari, Lelita, and Kvove?

The dinosaur turned back to Krenari and Lelita, a bit confused at what happened during the short [or not so short, it was already Afternoon!] time she hadn't been paying attention. The others seemed to have been talking for a bit, and there were remains of more undead splattered around the waters. Well, since Kvove had obviously been off in Lalaland for long enough, she actually began paying attention to the rest of the team. Woo. Kvove slowly swam closer to the group, still as silent as ever as she looked down at the Vaporeon, who apparently was about to tell her life story.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:14 am

Route 223 | Midday
    --- -- -10- -- ---

Kvove began to swam up along side them, Lelita was ready to make a side-comment on how it took the Lapras long enough, but she said nothing as the Vaporeon began to stutter, "W--Well.... My past was really not something to be proud of.... You sure you want to hear it?" The Gorebyss rose a brow at the Eeveelution, Krenari, please, if this South Sea Pokemon was abandoned at birth and called a devil child, do you think she's proud of it? Nonetheless, she snorted, shrugging it off, it could be bad, but the past is the past. What's there to change if you talk about it? "I'm not proud of mine either, but the past is the past, it won't change us if we talk about it." She said her thoughts aloud, her gaze was fixed on Krenari's for a brief second before looking ahead.

They already made it to Sunyshore city. There was the sand sitting on the right, and the cliffside on the left. Lelita felt her gaze move to the sky, the sun began to set, evening would come soon. Evening is Undead's time right? Do Undead even sleep? It made the Gorebyss wonder about her new friends, then again, she loathed Undead... But these guys are somewhat different than she imagined. They're sane, they don't want her flesh, definitely not ramming into the pink eel whenever she's pissed off, they seem oddly living. Well they're living dead but Lelita seemed used to their scent already (troublesome as she can't detect other undead sadly enough).

"And what about you Kvove?" The Gorebyss asked curiously, eyeing the Lapras, "I honestly haven't heard you speak yet, but what was life for you back then? We'll wait for Krenari to finish her's first, but if you don't want to share, that's fine too." Maybe Krenari would tell Lelita about this Lucy too while she's at it. Does Kvove know about her either? If so, what's their connection with her? Do they know her family connections?... No wait, the Gorebyss kept sinking down into this Lucy. What's it about Lucy that made Lelita so uneasy?

It also scared her how she's actually focused on something for more than 2 minutes.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:01 am

| Route 223 // Midday |

"I'm not proud of mine either, but the past is the past, it won't change us if we talk about it."

Krenari nodded, seeing the Lapras catch up to them. Krenari sighed, hanging her head.
    "Well.... I was a normal eevee pretty much like like all the other Eevee's you've seen. But I was usually bullied, so I didn't very much like it back then. One day I came upon a Waterstone. I touched it and evolved, but the water.... I had been hurt, so when I stuck my paw in.... It's after I evolved that it got worse. I," she kept very calmly, but was quieter as she continued, "All the pokemon that bullied me.... I'd drag them off to that pond.... I would slam their faces into the ugly, murky water. People then respected me when I got more confident from getting rid of those other menacing pokemon, and I started to take in the compliments and became prideful. But... all the lives I took hadn't been enough. I kept killing even the innocents. I eventually went so insane that I ran away as I felt sick of living where I was. I... eventually ended up in Sunyshore." That's where she left it. Her story was done being told. She let out a quiet breath as they continued on.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:11 am

[[My mind's drawing a complete blank here, there's nothing for Kvove to do. |D;; Skip please.]]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:11 pm

[Skip? CAN I SKIP WHEN I'M THE ONLY ONE ON A TEAM? LOL I DUNNO I HAVE A WARNING AND STUFFS LAWKJDOXMQIEJWEKIDGSJG:ISMNEFIOSFg

But yeah, there's nothing to do, so a skip as a just in case bluh]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 22, 2024 2:57 am