Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+3
Baloo
Catalyst
renegade
7 posters

The SUNYSHORE Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The SUNYSHORE Team - Page 5 Empty Re: The SUNYSHORE Team

Post by Min Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:32 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Sunnyshore| |Morning

"Pffft. Wow, you guys don't even try to step into someone else's shoes... Er, fins. You just gang up on 'em. I may have seen enough things in my thieving career but that's just low." He frowned with disdain. "And if I'm not mistaken, you're injured as well." Zeqme frowned even more. "Quite obviously, traveling for over two weeks with no food and rest does that." he muttered with a hint of annoyance.

"Undead or not, we owe our lives to each other tonight." Wait, what the fuck did the fossil mean by that? Owe his life to these... These... Infected? "We need to get moving, but our new grey friend over here is not going to be able to move far alone. As rude as his manners are, I'd hate to leave him here to die. Nor should we run him to exhaustion. I say we make some progress, then rest when we reach Victory Road." Zeqme sighed. "Oi, don't drag me in. I'm just going to be dead weight- death's waiting for me." he looked away for a bit. "I'd reckon there'll be plenty of immensely strong undead at Victory Road. If you don't mind me asking, why are you even trying to go there? As far as I know it's basically just a huge cave system along with a league building that doesn't have many valuables. They might have one or two bags of pokefood and berries but that's it."

"And oi." he attempted to catch the Gorebyss' attention. "Nice argument. Haven't had a good one in months." he stated a little flatly, sending an aqua ring off to the pink Pokemon. "Apologies."

[OOC: Will probably be putting Zeqme in Inactive, but I'll stick for a little bit since I just got here."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:17 pm

Sunyshore City | Noon [23]

"Err- I'm not tired," Lumi said, the Gorebyss nodded, one vote down. "I'm not tired.... I could be a lot worse off. Aegis took care of most of the Wailord...." Krenari stated, Lucy gave another nod, two votes down. She felt the Vaporeon come nearer, whispering, "Want me to heal you again? I can spare some more energy to help you...." The snake frowned, shaking her head, "It's all fine," she whispered back, "It's not going to affect me much." Complete lie, it was painful. Well was. The salt water numbed the pain. Lucy was fine with it.
    "We need to get moving, but our new grey friend over here is not going to be able to move far alone. As rude as his manners are, I'd hate to leave him here to die. Nor should we run him to exhaustion. I say we make some progress, then rest when we reach Victory Road." It was Aegis this time, Lucy huffed at the 'rude manners' part, she enjoyed that argument, and in a good way! Nonetheless, the plan seemed perfect. Three votes down. The Milotic from earlier cuts in, "Oi, don't drag me in. I'm just going to be dead weight- death's waiting for me."

Lucy frowned, "No one is dead weight." Another picky subject - she was already dead.

"May I come along?" No. 913 asked, Lucy gave a gleeful smile, wagging her tail in happiness, the annoyance from earlier dropped from he thoughts, "Of course! The more the merrier!"

"And oi." Lucy turned at the direction of the voice, Milotic guy she had an argument earlier, "Nice argument. Haven't had a good one in months." The Gorebyss gave a gleeful smile, "Wonderful argument indeed! The last good one I had was..." She trailed off, she felt empty again. She doesn't like this empty feeling, her smile faded... It was with her former lover that she had a good arguments with. She shook that off after a couple of minutes, letting the subject drop. She just continued that stupid mask of a smile.

Without warning, she received an Aqua Ring, feeling the little warmth over her wounds. She frowned, about to yell at Krenari for it, instead it was the Milotic that apologized, "Apologies." Lucy nodded slowly, "No worries, we all just got off on the wrong foo- fin." She said it quite bluntly. She frowned, "We never caught your name, what is your name? I'm Lamialuce, just call me Lucy." She turned to the group, "We'll get a move on once we finish introductions!"

[Ooc: D: Don't leave us Luteee sobbb]
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:01 pm

| Sunyshore City // Morning |

"No worries, we all just got off on the wrong foo-- fin. ... We never caught your name, what is your name? I'm Lamialuce, just call me Lucy. ... We'll get a move on once we finish introductions!"

Krenari nodded her head in acknowledgment. "I'm Krenari, but call me Pride if you find it easier." A devious smirk crossed her face, but it wasn't threatening. She liked this newcomer; he would be handy in battle. She floated around in the water, waiting for the others introductions. She looked at the Milotic, wondering what his past could have been. Maybe is coloration was just the way he was born. Or maybe he endured so much he turned gray? It didn't seem logical. She suddenly looked to the only colorful thing on him; the ruby-red orb in his mouth. She looked to it, and it strangely looked like fire was contained in it. It seemed to be leaking a little bit.... She was entranced by the orb as she looked into it. It reminded her of blood(as morbid as it sounds to others she found nothing wrong), and the finned cat found it beautiful in the dim light of the water.

-----

(OoC: I just realized how many posts I skipped; I'm actually tied with Lucy with posts. |3)

Just hold out against the night

And guard your hope with your life
    Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:46 am

Sunyshore Coast | Morning (21)

"We're going to Victory Road, because we have no where else to go. We've already faced difficult Undead, attacking in pairs. With the four, or rather, six, of us fighting together, we'll be fine." Aegis didn't want the Serpent to remain alone. For selfish reasons and not, of course. Obviously, the creature would die if left alone, but if he joined the group, the Undead to Living ratio would reach equilibrium. Aegis was worried about the Staryu, but Lucy and Pride had already accepted it. No choices there. Aegis looked straight at the serpent, putting as much pleading in his eye as possible without letting the others notice. "You don't seem the type to just give up..." Aegis said softly, not putting bite into the words. He and Lumi needed the serpent around, if only for a semblence of safety.

Victory Road.... There must be underwater passages to get through there. If all went well, they probably wouldn't have to surface. They had to get trough Route 223 first, if he remembered correctly. The relatively sheltered area should make it easier to travel, but hopefully the large islands shouldn't pose a problem. They solved none of their problems by staying where they were, however. They needed to get moving. "Let's go." Aegis said, turning to move. He held one scythe above his head, letting it catch the filtered light from the water. He turned it so that the light bounced off his shiny claw, illuminating a few feet in front of the direction they would travel.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:01 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]4

Sunyshore Coast | Morning (3)

No.913's orb flashed in approval. He was glad to have the company of other pokemon for once. Other living that were accepting of him and the infected and infected that didn't try to kill him."Thank you Lucy. I am grateful for all of you and your company. I appreciate not being attacked."No. 913 said with joy as his orb flashed to his words. No.913 had never felt true happiness but it assumed this was the closest it was going to get.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:46 pm

Sunyshore City / Route 223 Border | Noon [24]

Lucy didn't get her answer immediately, hearing Krenari introduce herself to the Milotic. "We're going to Victory Road, because we have no where else to go. We've already faced difficult Undead, attacking in pairs. With the four, or rather, six, of us fighting together, we'll be fine." Aegis stated, though the Gorebyss sniffed the hair, noticing that his scent was slowly drifting off, 'What's wrong with Lumi...?' She thought the question silently to herself, Lucy would have felt extremely rude to just blurt it out loud, afraid that the Lumineon would hear her from whatever distance he was from her.

Thank you Lucy. I am grateful for all of you and your company. I appreciate not being attacked." No. 913 said happily. It broke off the Gorebyss from her thoughts, but nonetheless, she quickly regained herself to look as if she was not saddened nor worried by anything, "It's not a problem~ The more the merrier they say!" She wagged her tail, a bit slow due to the huge scratches on her back and the water pressure, but nonetheless, it was considered wagging.
    "Let's go." Aegis said, his scent drifting off as he headed toward Route233. Lucy nodded, following the Kabutop's smell, "Aegis knows directions yes? We shall follow Aegis since he does."

She glanced over her side and at Lumi, the direction of his scent, "Lumi, you coming?" She asked, sadness was hinted in her words. The Gorebyss was worried sick about the Water-type's thoughts, it saddened her to the extent of even thinking Lums might even leave the group!

Stupid Lucy, don't think like that!
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:28 pm

| Sunyshore - Route 223 // Noon |

Krenari floated around and waited for the group to finish their talking.
    "Aegis knows directions yes? We shall follow Aegis since he does."

Krenari nodded at this. She was neither happy or sad, but just went along with the talk. She calmly closed her eyes, and reopened them again. Today was already becoming tiring. Her eyes happened to flick over to Lumi, who had a sulking look to him. The cat-fishes eyes opened a bit to inspect him. She wanted to say something to him, but she assumed that she would be the last one the angel fish wanted to talk to. Without a change of expression, Krenari turned to float over towards Aegis as he traveled slowly away. Krenari hung her head a bit as she continued on, and unknowingly got a grimace on her face. She didn't go away from that battle just now without an injury, but no one could possibly know where. She decided not to move her left foreleg so much, as it hurt to even bend at the shoulder.

-----

(OoC: I decided to make her left front leg broken, just for the sake of something to make my writing have more spice. |3 But no one knows of it, k? Just not yet, at least....)

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:41 pm

Route 223 | Noon (22)

((In which I assume we've left the initial area...))

Aegis lead the way through the water, looking back once to make sure Lumi was following him. He didn't want to get seperated from him, especially among the strangers. These waters were dangerous, and he didn't allow himself to swim too fast, to allow the others to keep up. His new body seemed to be made for speed. Even without the rain, his body seemed to cut through the water like hot metal through a Poffin. In truth, Aegis knew the general direction of where they had to go, but not how far. The sun, seeming to float straight overhead, was difficult to use as a compass, but he knew he was going the right direction. The sea to the south and east of Sunyshore were blocked off by rocks. They passed small islands on the way, but the trip was otherwise uneventful. It honestly did not take them as long as he thought it would have, and they arrived within the first hour. A large waterfall thundered in front of where he floated in the water, pushing him back slightly. "Where do we go from here?" He asked, turning to the others.

((OOC: To clarify... We've gone through route 223, but if you want any interactions during that point, go ahead. Aegis just swam through alone. :P))
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:19 pm

Route 223 | Noon (4)

The beeping Staryu floated about dazed. Unsure of what to do, No. 913 was beginning to get hungry. The little fish looked like good food but he didn't wish to assault his new comrades. Instead his gaze turned towards the depths. Hungrier than usual No. 913 swam downwards in an a slightly choppy way, loosing bits of its arms on the way. Reaching the seafloor he found the corpse of the Wailord. No.913 wasn't one for scavenging but he was really hungry. In a messy feast No. 913 ate, hoping to eat enough to fill him up for now.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:00 am

Route 223| |Morning

"We never caught your name, what is your name? I'm Lamialuce, just call me Lucy." "I'm Krenari, but call me Pride if you find it easier." The Milotic smiled. "They call me Zeqme." he introduced himself. His attention was then averted to the Kabutops. "You don't seem the type to just give up..." The gray Pokemon thought about his words for a bit. "Ha ha... You're right. I'll come with you guys. World's run out of loot for me to steal."

Zeqme simply followed Aegis, every once in a while looking back to the others to see how they're doing. The water seemed a mixture of orange and red, the sun's light filtering around them. As they reached the waterfall, Zeqme emerged from the water and hovered above the current, surveying the waterfall. "Maybe there's a way around the waterfall... It doesn't seem like everyone's fit to go up one."

[OOC: Apparently according to Bulbapedia, Milotics can levitate out of water.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:29 pm

Route 223 | Noon [25]

"They call me Zeqme." The Milotic introduced, Lucy gave a small smile, acknowledging his name. The Gorebyss glanced back at Lumi, who gave his reply, "Yeah Luce, I'm fine," strain and tiredness seemed to be obvious in his voice. Lucy felt herself worry even more, but nonetheless, kept quiet about it. Making a fuss over emotional things would just hold them back from their goal. The Gorebyss gulped, it actually felt... Quite sickening to go over to Victory Road. Her stomach churned just from thinking about Victory Road, why? She didn't know herself, she was so happy earlier just thinking about going there to meet Arceus, but now it was just... Depressing. The Snake-Like Pokemon refused to show any emotion relating to that topic, keeping on a straight face as she followed Aegis's scent.

That was, up until the middle of Route 223, the Gorebyss felt herself stray off from the group and away from Aegis's direction, not that Lucy cared. The Kabutops knew where to go, and Lucy can follow his scent later. She took a whiff at the smell around her... Sand, shells, rocks, moss, maybe microscopic Sea life. She must be close to the floor of the ocean to be able to smell the sand.
    Lucy felt somewhat lifeless at the moment, simply having her tail brush the sand off of some sea shells. She wished she could see what they looked like at least.

Deja vu struck her like a lightning, this reminded her of the time... When she met her lover. As a Clampearl, all she did was simply look for shells to collect, well not looking, more like just feeling around for them, since she was born blind. And the other Clampearl - her lover was also looking for shells.
    Lucy felt herself doze off into the moment as she sunk in her memories, feeling dread wash over her.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:53 pm

| Route 223 // Noon |

Krenari continued to swim with Aegis until they reached Victory Road. She had been silent the whole way, dozing off in a dream state. She looked around, and heard Aegis ask which way they should go. Krenari had no idea where to go from here. She looked to Lucy and Lumi, who had disappeared suddenly. She looked around and saw nothing. "Strange.... They were here a second ago...." Krenari glanced all over, then looked to the ocean floor to see Lucy skimming the ground. She then saw Lumi chase after her.
    "Hey...." she asked, going towards them, "Where are you going?" she said louder and more concerned-like. She swam towards the two who had wandered off, and stayed far behind them. At first, she looked as if she were just investigating the plants after watching them go farther away, but watched them out of the corner of her eye as they swam farther away.

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:43 pm

Route 223 | Noon (23)

The waterfall as rose higher than Aegis could see from his watery position. Zeqme had a valid point. How would they traverse this waterfall. In a state of curiosity, Aegis pushed his powerful legs, cutting through the water closer to the waterfall. However, he couldn't get farther than a few feet before being pushed back. They wouldn't be able to climb it, then. He didn't see any other way around it. Ideas sprung into being, but few seemed reliable. "I have an idea.." He said, talking to no one in particular. He swam to the rocky cliff face behind and to the left of the waterfall. There was a small outcrop of shore there, and he stood for the first time on solid land. Raising his right scythe, he jabbed it hard into the sheer cliff. It sliced through like butter. Raising the other scythe higher, he pulled himself up, scaling the wall. Only when he reached the top, standing on the side of the torrential waterfall, did he realize that the others were not behind him and Zeqme. Panic flashed through him. Where's Lumi?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:07 pm

Route 223| |Morning

"I have an idea.." Zeqme smiled. "Then let's see it." he murmured, watching Aegis. The Milotic watched as the Kabutops got onto land and began climbing up. "Clever." he mused. "Although not all of us can climb." he murmured, getting onto the land. He looked down into the waters, finding the others near the seafloor. He blinked. What were they doing? He looked back to Aegis, who was at the top, before diving in.

He swam down to the Gorebyss. "Oi, we found a way up but due to it being a climbing method I'll have to carry. Aegis is already up there, you coming?" he asked, carefully watching them. Lucy seemed to be in a dream, and he frowned. "You alright?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:12 pm

Route 223 | Noon [26]

Memories replayed in Lucy's head, all of them were her and her mate. She couldn't see her whole life, but the sound of his voice in her mind was like the sound of a broken record box, it was a memory that was forever broken. His screeches when the human boats killed him, when the Gorebyss tried to desperately call out to him before he got taken away. She felt bloody tears roll down from her socket-less eyes. "Oi, we found a way up but due to it being a climbing method I'll have to carry. Aegis is already up there, you coming?" Zeqme's voice broke Lucy from her thoughts, leaving the Gorebyss to blankly stare at the Milotic, "You alright?"

Alright? Something her mate would ask everytime Lucy would drift off into a daydream. The Gorebyss felt her stomach churn, and bloody tears rolling down her flat face, "A-alright?" She stuttered, obviously not, "I-I'm alright dear," Was she under the impression Zeqme was her long-gone mate? Lamialuce simply gave a grin, chuckling through her sobs, "You're not dead, as long as you're not dead. Ha, ha, ha... Ha..." She curled up on the sand in the sea floor, "Long gone, long gone, where are you my love? Why did you abandon me?"

She simply continued to cry.
    Catalyst
    Catalyst
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Catalyst Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:45 pm

| Route 223 // Noon |

"You alright?"

"A-alright? I-I'm alright dear, You're not dead, as long as you're not dead. Ha, ha, ha... Ha... Long gone, long gone, where are you my love? Why did you abandon me?"

Krenari nearly stopped in her tracks a bit behind the others as she watched Lucy suddenly fall to the ground. A small pang of sadness shot through her body as the eel began to weep. Sadness.... Since when did she feel that...? Well.... She guessed she... felt it all the time. She had never realized how empty she was on the inside.... She swam a bit closer.

"L--Luce? ... Lucy, we need to go.... Do you want to be alone for a while or..."

Krenari watched as Fin trailed off his sentence. He sounded ready to attack something yet love something all at the same time. Krenari looked down.
    "I don't want to disturb them..." she thought, "but then again, I don't want to be seen as... ... insensitive." Insensitive? Weren't you supposed to be all ABOUT insensitive?? Krenari looked to her floating paws. No. She was changed.... She had never been sensitive because she had no one to be sensitive to.... All she had in her life was teasing. She looked up with a renewed sadness for herself and Lucy, and gently drifted over. She watched the scene play out, her eyes more mellow than usual, but her expression stiff as usual. She didn't tend to make too much expression. She looked to Luce, who was on the sea floor. She wished she could do something to make Luce feel better. She couldn't do anything but watch as Luce groveled on the ground.

----

(OoC: If TK so chooses, Luce CAN wrap around Krenari |D In a hurtful way. >w>)

Drago
    Drago
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Drago Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:07 pm

Route 223 | Noon (24)

From where Aegis was, he couldn't see any of the others. The sun bounced off the water like a mirror, hiding them all from view. He gained no advantage from being above the Waterfall, for the moment at least. He could always get back up. Looking around one last time, he backed himself up as far as there was land on the tiny, water-locked platform of land he stood on. Testing his new legs, he ran headfirst over the edge of land, jumping clear over the Waterfall. He pressed his arms to his side, and pointed his head like an arrow, slicing into the icy water below like a knife.

He found Lumi without much trouble. Or rather, he found Zeqme. The large grey serpent made an easy beacon for his own location. "Go back to wherever Aegis is- we will catch up." That was Lumi... Something tinged his voice, and worried Aegis. He had no illusions that the younger fish enjoyed the company of the serpent, but he had hoped...

Whatever he had hoped was lost in his mind as he spotted Lucy. He wasn't worried she had died. No, of course not, she was already dead. But the way she curled on the sea floor chilled his newly formed spine. He allowed himself to sink lower in the water, matching depth with Lumi. He said nothing, only added his support to Lumi's words. She would be able to sense his presence, he hoped, even if she could not see him. It pained him to see his friend suffering, but he just could not find the words.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:24 am

(OOC-I don't mean to be a pain with skipping but I'm just not in the right mind state to post as 913, nor can I achieve it at the moment because I'm not in a good mood. And I don't want a warning or to hold up the team so.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:20 pm

Route 223| |Morning

"I-I'm alright dear," the Gorebyss was chuckling. "You're not dead, as long as you're not dead. Ha, ha, ha... Ha..." What was she even talking about? She curled up onto the sandy floor, crying. "Long gone, long gone, where are you my love? Why did you abandon me?" Zeqme just quietly watched Lucy cry, before frowning. "I'm not dead. I'm alive. And I'm going to stay alive." he murmured.

Suddenly the Lumineon budged in front of him, making the Milotic move back. "I got this. Go back to wherever Aegis is- we will catch up." Zeqme scowled. "Sorry kid, I don't abandon someone's who's part of the team." he grumbled, annoyed. Nosy fish, what's wrong with him? Out of the corner of his eye he could see the Vaporeon coming near. Oh, and now the Kabutops here. Great. They all floated here. It was getting crowded.

"Oi, Luce, we found a way up the waterfall. We have to climb so you'll need to be carried." he explained again, in his usual gruff voice. They didn't have time to sit here and mope around! They were in the middle of a undead-infested ocean for Arceus' sake, this was dangerous. "Iunno what's bothering you, but sitting here in the middle of the ocean where something can attack us isn't exactly safe. If you need rest then I can carry you or somethin', but I don't recommend staying here for a long while." he grumbled. The Milotic could almost feel those red eyes glaring into his skin from the murky depths, it was unnerving.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:51 pm

Route 223 | Morning [27]

"I'm not dead. I'm alive. And I'm going to stay alive." That statement made Lucy flinch, uncurling from her sandy tomb as she slowly got up, "But you were dead, you reeked of death, the sailors that ran you over. You began to reek of death." The Gorebyss shivered violently, 'Why does everything seem so off? Aren't you dead love?'
    "I got this. Go back to wherever Aegis is- we will catch up." Fi- Lumi hissed at the Milotic. "Sorry kid, I don't abandon someone's who's part of the team." Zeqme retorted. Her first friend swam closer, stuttering her name first before speaking, "Lucy, we need to go... Do you want to be alone for a while or..."

As Lumi trailed off, the pink-snake-like Pokemon simply drifted off into her thoughts. She had friends because they all pitied her, they never truly wanted to be Lucy's friends. Her lover could, or could not be the same, but she loved him back nonetheless... But what if it was out of pity? Would everything Lucy felt for him change? Questions couldn't be answered, for her thoughts were immediately broken off, "Oi, Luce, we found a way up the waterfall. We have to climb so you'll need to be carried."

Lucy blinked as Zeqme continued on, "Iunno what's bothering you, but sitting here in the middle of the ocean where something can attack us isn't exactly safe. If you need rest then I can carry you or somethin', but I don't recommend staying here for a long while." As if the sadness never existed, the Gorebyss immediately regained herself, "Bothering me? Nothing's bothering me~" She hummed, "But yes, it would be lovely to be carried, I really don't know how to climb waterfalls..." She glanced at the group, "If anyone knows Waterfall, help those that don't know of the move climb up please~"

Lies they were, she pretended that breakdown didn't exist. The Gorebyss worried her friends just by pretending, but at least it can get the subject away from her mind. She hated how some Pokemon in her group reminded her of such tragedies.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:39 am