Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+5
Snitch
renegade
Abysswalker
Min
Silverishness
9 posters

(ACE) The PYRITE Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The PYRITE Team  - Page 10 Empty Re: (ACE) The PYRITE Team

Post by Guest Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Pyrite Town|Morning
    P(45)/D(14)

"At least it's not a smeargle, right?" Phoenix couldn't help but bust out laughing, reminded of the irritating nuisance she had to deal with upon their early meeting. She had frightened much of the group with her ferocious disposal of the idiot but in the end the ones who remained were more like the family she had before all of this started. If only she could get Dean and Asche to get along... "Psst, Phoe!" Drawn from her inner musings she looked over to where the blue Absol was eying and spotted the Grumpig, a feral smile growing on her face. Oh, this would be fun.

"Okay Asche, here's the plan..." she whispered, ducked down low next to him. "Whatever dark moves you have tucked away we are going to need. First I want you to go left and come up on the flank, I will distract it so wait for me to get its attention before you move." She motioned towards a pile of crates with her head and kept her eye on the Grumpig. "I am going to block its way with those and I need you to trick it into attacking, I will get in the way and get hit so my Payback is most effective and we'll kill the plump morsel. Got it?"

Without really waiting for confirmation she jumped into it ready to go, firing and Energy Ball and knocking the crates to the ground around the pig. She moved in for the strike and fired another Energy Ball as she waited for Asche to take his cue. The Grumpig was panicked and trying to get away so she would need him to cut off the only escape route it had left.

Dean was horrified. Everything seemed to go to hell and it all started with a giant rotting vulture bursting into the basement and eating the small Shuppet. But the way it looked at him...Dean was certain he was going to have nightmares. He didn't even have time to reach for his Pokeballs before she was in there with them, letting loose attack after attack and sending him flying into the pile of now shredded pillows. His body couldn't take the assault and before he knew it his Zebstrika had come out of his own accord and started absorbing the damage for him.

She ignored his beast and he could see her one good eye boring into him. But when she mentioned her 'collection' his eyes were drawn to the skirt she wore, all made of human body parts. He couldn't stop himself and rolled over to vomit, fear gripping him as he anticipated his death. But...it didn't come. She left, but not without destroying their only shelter before she did. Looking to the others Dean couldn't stop himself from letting tears roll down his cheeks. Yes, he was a grown man, but that was the single most terrifying moment of his life and he had been shot in the chest. "We...we need to find Phoenix and Asche..."

((Sil you and I should notice Mandibuzz leaving that way they haul ass back to the others. ^_^))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Feb 03, 2013 7:46 am

Post 47

Pyrite Town| Morning

"Okay Asche, here's the plan..." Phoenix began in a whisper, ducking down with him. Damn, this was getting fun. "Whatever dark moves you have tucked away we are going to need. First I want you to go left and come up on the flank, I will distract it so wait for me to get its attention before you move." She motioned with her head to some crates, and Asche nodded, his tail wagging profusely behind him. "I am going to block its way with those and I need you to trick it into attacking, I will get in the way and get hit so my Payback is most effective and we'll kill the plump morsel. Got it?"

"Got it," he confirmed, and not a moment later, the bright ninetales was already springing into action. She fired Energy Balls at the pig, scaring it and causing it to run, cuing Asche for his attack. His long, powerful legs carried him swiftly to his spot, but a crash behind him caused him to pause and turn. It was distant, sure, but it was in the direction of the den... He stared, noticing the smoke already on the sky and a bird flying off. The only bird he knew there was Rukh... Eyes volleying between the stranger flying and the smoke, the hunt was forgotten and he turned back toward the ninetales. "...Phoe!"

((I think I did it right XD PM me if I need to change anything.))

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Feb 23, 2013 6:40 pm

Pyrite Town| |Morning

"We...we need to find Phoenix and Asche..." Rukh nodded. "Right," and with a single, strained heave, he got back onto his feet. His legs were shaking, his metal casing suddenly feeling much heavier than he had ever remembered. Struggling to stay up, the Skarmory slowly walked to the entrance. Pausing, he pulled himself out of the room and into the region's blazing sun. The steel that defended his flesh tingled as the heat seeped in, gritting his beak as he looked around for the familiar figures of the Ninetales and Absol.

The Skarmory began to walk, talons scraping against the filthy ground and dragging along the sand as he traveled through the rusty town. His golden eyes narrowed against the beams of the sun, the bird already panting in the desert temperature. To say that fire was his greatest enemy was an understatement, his metal body building up heat every minute he stayed outside. Rukh was silent, body drooping with fatigue as he struggled to stay standing. He felt... weary.

Perking up when he saw a dark blot a few ways away, the steel-type managed a smile. 'Thank Arceus his pelt stands out like a sore thumb,' He stumbled forward, flailing a wing to catch their attention. "Over here!" he shouts, vocal chords raspy as he tried to strengthen his voice. "Over here! We've been attacked!" he sentence cracked, words dying as he grit his beak. 'And Doug got killed and we're injured and Dean's in a terrible state and Arceus what else am I supposed to say?' His head ached, eye twitching as he tried to bear the pain and damage that still stung like the moment they were inflicted.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:09 pm

Pyrite Town|Late Morning
    P(46)/D(15)

"...Phoe!"

Asche's cry pierced through Phoenix like a thousand hot needles, her world seeming to go in slow motion as she turned to see her home being destroyed by a large Vulture. "NO!" She didn't even hear herself screaming, tears streaming down her face as she raced for the den. She got within attacking distance of the bird when it suddenly took off, a Dark Pulse destroying her home and leaving her choking in a cloud of smoke. The Ninetales hacked and wheezed, unable to chase or even see in the thick haze until it finally settled, leaving her a clear view of the damage. "No..."

Dean was crawling out of the rubble with Rukh but Kylie was nowhere to be found leaving the human feeling very guilty. "Phoenix dear I'm so sorry." He reached down to pet her, to try and assure her that he was alright, but to his surprise she completely ignored him and leapt into the still smoking hole. She was digging frantically as though she was searching but couldn't find it. "Nonononononono!" That singular word was like a mantra to her as Dean watched her, his heart growing heavier with each wail of despair that followed.

The human male looked down to the Absol that had been with Phoenix and gave him a pleading look. "I think she is looking for Kylie..." He didn't know what Asche could do but he seemed more able to help with the search than himself. He couldn't scent the bug out nor dig through rubble with claws like they could. He was still clutching his side from where the attack had thrown him against a wall, sure that at least a couple ribs were bruised. "I don't know what to do..."

((Hey guys! Since the team is just us I am creating an Undead profile to join the team as a floater and stir up some plot. It is a surprise as to what it is but here is a hint...Phoe wasn't looking for Kylie!))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:17 am

Post 48

Pyrite Town| Morning

"NO!"

Asche had expected her to run, but the pace the ninetales launched herself back toward the den was nearly that of a bright yellow rocket. Try to catch up, Asche bolted after her, his long legs the only saving grace he had when it came to attempting to match her remarkable speed. As the dust cleared, he saw the extent of the damage; the building had been completely laid to waste, razed to the ground. The human and Rukh were emerging slowly from the rubble, but...

"...Kylie?" he asked, if only to the air, as no vibrava emerged. color=#00C78C]"Over here!"[/color] Rukh called. "Over here! We've been attacked!" Frantically, he closed the gap between the destroyed building and himself, joining Phoenix as she desperately dug through pieces of broken cement and dry wall. "I think she is looking for Kylie..." the human began, causing Asche to dig further into the rubble. "I don't know what to do..."

"You either help or you shut the fuck up!" Asche snapped, not wanting to be distracted by the human's whimpering. He glanced down to where the human's arm clutched his side and narrowed his gaze. "And it looks like you're unable to do the first." He went back to the ruins, hopping to another spot to dig. "Kylie!"

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:10 pm

Pyrite Town| |Late Morning

"Nonononononono!" the Ninetale's distraught chant had caused the Skarmory to shiver, eyes darting around the surrounding area. Panic had overwhelmed him, feathers shaking in anticipation before he took flight, his battered body creaking in reluctance as he forced himself into the skies. "I-I'll try to see if I can find Kylie around town! I'll scout the area!" wings faltering, Rukh found it increasingly difficult to stay up, eyes drooping with a weary emotion as he began to glide. Inhaling a deep breath to calm himself, he slowly exhaled.

His eyes pierced the area down below, narrowed against the blinding lights. There was always a disadvantage when a steel-type flew in the deserts, his metal casings now even closer to the blazing sun as he rose to new heights. He wondered if it was possible for his body to melt, it certainly felt like it would. "Kylie?!" he calls, forcing his mind back to his objective. Find the Vibrava, find Kylie. He spotted a figure in the distance, and as he lowered to get a closer look, found himself scowling as he found a small infected, wandering into the town. Using a Steel Wing, he beheaded the pitiful thing mid-flight before rising again, still on the search.

"Kylie?! KYLIE?!" he shouts as loud as his tired voice allowed him, almost completing his full circle around the town. Maybe she had been able to flee to another building? Maybe she got out of town? Rukh's mind scrambled to think o places where the Vibrava had gone. She couldn't be dead, she couldn't... "Kylie?! Where are you?!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:38 pm

Pyrite Town|Late Morning
    P(47)/D(16)

"You either help or you shut the fuck up!"

Dean flinched at the harsh words of the Absol, not sure why he was so angry when it was Dean asking for his help. It seemed the blue male had taken some kind of offense to the innocent pleas and unconsciously his arm tightened around his middle, as though he were trying to protect himself from the feral feline. "And it looks like you're unable to do the first." Another flinch, and this time the human stepped back away from the digging creatures to see Rukh taking to the sky. "I-I'll try to see if I can find Kylie around town! I'll scout the area!"

"Rukh wait!" he cried, but it was too late. Kylie had been right beside them when they were attacked and none of them had seen the Mandibuzz attack her so the chances of finding her in town were pretty much zero. He was just going to tire himself on a hopeless task... Tears bit at his eyes and the blonde struggled to wipe them away with his other arm. He sniffled sadly as Phoenix and Asche kept digging but on second glance the look on the yellow Ninetales wasn't one of worry, it was one of terror. And it wasn't like her to assume someone dead unless she saw it. No, this was something...else.

Phoenix didn't even notice as Asche jumped into the crater that was once her home to help her dig. If she had she would have pushed him away, or beat him until he ran away of his own accord. She couldn't let him find it, she couldn't let anyone know. Her paws bled she scraped against the debris so fiercely, feet and legs aching from the rock and metal she kept having to shove out of her way. But she had to find it. She had to...

At last one last shove of debris saw her standing on top of a crumbled section of wall, a long since dried stain of blood forming two joined circles painting the brick. "No..." she was too late. Her terrible secret was loose now and she didn't think she would be able to contain it this time. Looking to the others, eyes wide with fear, Phoenix was forced to face the reality that she had just unleashed hell upon the group.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:31 pm

He pants, the heat affecting his thoughts as he struggled to withstand it. Kylie had to be in the town somewhere...she couldn't have just suddenly vanished, right? They've already lost Doug... "Arceusdamnit." he cursed, feelings his wings beginning to give way. If only he had been stronger, then maybe he could've stood up to that Mandibuzz... Rukh grunts, seeing the rubble of Phoe's shelter and the others, and being unable to stay in the air any longer, he made a quick descent.

His talons clicks and squeaks as he lands, shaking his body a bit before looking to the ground. "I couldn't see her anywhere outside around the town...maybe she just fled into a building?" he mumbles, his gaze drifting over to where the two others dug. He perks up as Phoenix turns to look at them, with eyes wide with fear. The Skarmory felt unnerved, pausing to calm himself before he asked; "W-What's wrong?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Mar 19, 2013 3:45 pm

((Skip, I can't think of anything. Once Erebos is approved he will come here first which is what Phoenix's post have been forshadowing. Once he is trolling we will have something to work with))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:37 am

Post 49

Pyrite Town| Morning

Nothing. He was finding absolutely nothing underneath the rubble, the concrete chunks of ruin uselessly falling either to the side of his small hole or into. His paws ached, even bled a little, but he couldn't stop. Not until he found Kylie... the poor little vibrava... Rukh had gone to search for her, but he landed soon after, cursing. "I couldn't see her anywhere outside around the town...maybe she just fled into a building?" Asche shook his head at the theory. No-- she would have come out once she saw it was safe-- once she saw Phoenix and him. She wouldn't still be hiding... He simply kept digging instead of voicing his fears, but paused at Rukh's now considerably more fearful voice. "W-What's wrong?"

Asche turned to look at Phoenix, whose eyes instilled their fear into the absol's. He never even thought her capable of such powerful terror, and the fact that she wore that expression was enough to put him on edge. Glancing around, he drew a little closer to the bright ninetales, heart pounding in his ears. "...Phoe...?" he asked slowly, softly, as if any more would break the terrified fox. He glanced to her gaze, following it to see blood painted on a wall, but old blood... and that the blood made a sort of symbol. It wasn't one he recognized, but judging from everything at hand, this was what was making her so frightened. "...Phoe, what is that...?" he whispered, staring at the bloody circles.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:14 pm

[OOC: Please skip. ^^;; I don't have anything else for Rukh to do other than await an answer.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:10 pm

Pyrite Town|Morning
    (1)

Hot. It was hot. The heat of the sun as it beat down on the warm sands beneath his paws was really all the Houndoom was aware of. He could not feel the pain coursing through his body, nor the thick blood running down his pelt from his many gaping wounds. No. All he knew was that he was finally, finally, outside. Upon the collapse of his prison he had taken no chance and made his way out of the brick enclosure into the city streets, finding a small stack of recently killed meat and devouring it wholly. Licking his chops the thick ooze from his Sludge Bomb, ever leaking, dripped onto the ground and burned small holes into the metal scrap that passed for a road.

He was still hungry, but not knowing where else to go he began to wander in the direction of his imprisonment. His mind couldn't remember anything else, just that room and the color yellow. He wanted that color. There was various shades of tan and yellow all around town but not the right ones. Not the yellow he was looking for. While nothing else seemed to matter he knew that he needed that color. His steps brought him ever closer to a smoking crater in the distance and a faint glimmer caught his eye as it landed nearby. A Skarmory.

Licking his chops the Houndoom wasted no more time and raced for the shiny bird, mouth wide as his Sludge Bomb began to flow ever more increasingly from his fangs. Food was within distance and he was going to get it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 31, 2013 5:38 pm

Pyrite Town|Late Morning
    P(48)/D(17)

As Rukh returned with no news on Kylie Dean felt his heart sink. The poor little girl, where could she have gone? He prayed that she hadn't been buried somewhere under all that rubble as even her ground typing may not have spared her. But when Phoenix started acting like she was more terrified than concerned for Kylie then he began to wonder what else could have happened. Was something else in there? "W-What's wrong?"

At first the female didn't answer, instead staring in horror at the symbol she had so carefully painted over the wall. Over his wall. Tears began to well up in her eyes as Asche came up to her and glanced down at the crumbled section that had once held her darkest secret, as secret that could now be their doom. "...Phoe, what is that...?"

"He's loose..."

Dean was completely baffled. He couldn't see what Asche was talking about but the way Phoenix replied made even less sense then the question. "Who sweetheart? Who's loose?" Phoenix's tails completely dropped and her head hung low to the ground, almost as if she were bowing in shame. "Erebos..." The name was said in a hushed whisper but it was enough for Dean. "Erebos is here?!" If he had been then why wasn't he with Phoenix when he found her? He was her mate and ever since he finally found a male to pair with her they had been inseparable. "Not anymore he isn't. He...he got out."

But why would...? He didn't even really get a chance to finish that thought as suddenly a dark howl pierced the air and Dean turned to see a terrible sight. His beloved Houndoom, a prize stud that had been the only one to win the heart of his Phoenix, was rushing towards them with murder in his eyes. His form was bloodied and battered but he had little time to observe as the instinct to run away kicked in. But tingling in the front of his mind was a burning question as he summoned his Volcarona and Zebstrika to try and battle their former friend. Had Phoenix kept him? Even after he turned?

The very thought was terrifying.
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:18 am

Post 50

Pyrite Town| Morning

"He's loose..."

Asche looked up to the ninetales, golden eyes trying to understand the vague but terrifyingly simple reply. "He"? Who was "he"? And why was he loose? Why was he not supposed to be in the first place? It seemed the human was just as confused, because questions started pouring from Dean. "Who sweetheart? Who's loose?"

"Erebos..." Phoenix replied blankly, and her lack of emotion began to really unnerve the absol.

"Erebos is here?!" Who the fuck is Erebos?! his mind cried in terrified frustration, his body beginning to tense and quiver as adrenaline pumped through him. "Not anymore he isn't. He...he got out." Asche swallowed a small lump that had been forming in his throat and looked around him, trying to spot whatever skeleton Phoe had been keeping -and unleashed- on the town.

A dark howl answered his earlier question, causing him to freeze. The human brought out two more pokemon, the ones Asche recognized from last night. But they didn't hold his attention for long as the absol caught sight of what had the human so on edge. A houndoom, bloodied and obviously dead, running toward them with a murderous crimson gaze. Glancing quickly to Phoe, unsure if this was her "Erebos" or not,he quickly decided that questions could come later, after they survived this. "Rukh, look out!" he cried, building an Ice Beam in his mouth.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:47 pm

The Skarmory listens silently to the conversation, making out the words as he attempted to put the pieces together. Something about an Erebos and being loose...? Who is Erebos? What was so special about this Erebos that had made such a terrifying expression to form on the Ninetales's face? "Erebos is here?!" the human too seemed to know of this 'Erebos'. Carefully, Rukh takes a single step towards the others, looking around their surroundings. "Not anymore he isn't. He...he got out."

The sudden howl made the Skarmory go tense, body rigid. It came from behind him. He barely noticed the Volcarona and Zebstrika coming out from their Pokeballs as the Absol alerted him. "Rukh, look out!" he whirled around, eyes wide at the sight of his foe. A Houndoom. A fucking fire type. Just his luck. "SHIT!" The bird motioned to fly but remembered that his wings were too tired to even try, and instead the steel-type stumbled backwards, watching as a attack formed within the canine's jaws. What was that attack...? For a few moments he simply stood there, trying to figure out what the undead's move was. A fire attack? But there's no fire...the liquid...a poison type attack?'

Stop standing there like a fucking idiot and MOVE! The voice in his mind shouts, and the Skarmory realized how much of a fool he was being as he stood there. Taking a deep breath, a silver light forms within his beak before growing, forming itself into a large stone. Talons digging into the ground, he launches the Rock Tomb at the mutt. Oh Arceus please don't miss!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:53 pm

Pyrite Town| |Late Morning| 1

Darren stumbled around, morose, no reason for his walk. He just walked because he could. His thoughts were empty, but his heart was filled. Filled with regret, with anger, with heartbreak. The one he loved was dead. Two years ago, it had happened, and yet, even now, he still couldn't stop thinking of it, couldn't stop feeling the pain. It was the only thing that filled his head. On the outside, he was an emotionless robot, he thought nothing, going through daily tasks like hunting, walking, finding shelter, without thinking, he just did them, he showed no emotion, but on the inside, while he still had no thoughts, he had feelings he couldn't control. The only time these two forms-his inside and outside-met, was while he was sleeping, his dreams, no nightmares, replayed over and over, barely giving him enough sleep to survive. Over and over, he would see Dean, he would see him die, he would remember what Dean had told him.

Every night, Darren cried, wept, broke down, in his sleep. He was unable to erase any memories of Dean from his head, nothing would ever ease his pain.

Darren walked through trash, a town filled with trash, not looking for anyone, anything, as a howl reached Darren's ears, causing him to pay attention to his surroundings for the first time, realizing that, for once, perhaps he is the hunted. Perhaps, he might die. Perhaps, he might see Dean once again. Darren had been fighting with undead before, but for some reason, he felt worse than he used to. Like he deserved death. He had survived long enough, and could not handle any more of this torturous life.

((OoC:Great to be here!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Pyrite Town|Morning
    (2)

Erebos unleashed his Sludge Bomb towards the metal bird who had caught his eye, the noxious ooze lobbing high into the air before coming to a crash off target, coating the area in purple and black sludge. Angry he readied another, sending it further than the last and this time going straight for the Skarmory but leaving him wide open to a number or flying rocks that struck and surrounded him. Not another prison! He would not be contained this time, not after finally getting out and tasting the flesh he had so been craving.

No. Not this time.

Howling angrily he clawed his way up the large rocks, coming out the narrow opening at the top to eye the scene beneath him. Behind the bird that had dared imprison him was a flash of yellow and green and for just a moment he paused. His eyes, long past losing their moisture making clear vision near impossible from this distance, struggled to see what had gone by. But when he finally caught it in his sights rather than being relieved he grew angrier. It was yellow, but it wasn't his yellow. The yellow he sought was not nearly so pale!

Fury welling within saw the Houndoom launch another Sludge Bomb, this one intended to melt the false yellow that taunted him. And once it was sufficiently covered in his poison he would unleash the fires of hell and burn them all to ash!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 3:40 pm

Pyrite Town|Late Morning
    P(49)/D(18)

Phoenix saw Rukh attacking her Erebos and in an instant something in her snapped. Angrily she charged for the bird but was stopped by a large glob of poison as it splashed down right beside her, a few of the stray drops hitting her right foreleg dissolving some of her fur away. Yelping in surprise she jumped back, slipping back into the crater and out of reach for the Skarmory. Angry she shot an Energy Ball out of the hole and only hoped she would get the metal bird who dared to attack her mate.

Unfortunately due to her backslide Dean was left wide open, soon finding a Sludge Bomb coming straight for him. Screaming in fear the human fell back, narrowly avoiding the toxic sludge as it sailed just over his head and into the pit behind him, once again splashing some of its noxious contents upon the Ninetales below. Scrambling on all fours the blonde soon found himself beside Asche in a mad attempt to gain some sort of defense from the Houndoom he once called his own.

"Erebos stop!" he pleaded, cowering behind the Absol. "Please don't do this!" He didn't want to believe the infection had taken one of his strongest, to think that one of them had fallen was heartbreaking. His Vulcarona came soaring up behind them headed straight for the hound, her eyes set and determined in taking down her former friend. "Cira no!" Dean didn't want to see his Pokemon fighting each other but if Erebos was really lost to the other side then he likely wouldn't have a choice.

Standing up Dean wiped away a few stray tears as the fire moth and fire hound began to battle it out, his instincts to protect them both screaming at him to stop the fight as he mounted his Zebstrika. But even as he watched he knew he wouldn't be able to stop them, Erebos wasn't Erebos anymore. Collecting his knowledge of battle and breeding he was sure he knew both Cira and Erebos's movesets like the back of his hand. So as he called out to Cira which move she should use why did the icy dagger of betrayal still feel like it was stabbing at his heart?

"Cira...use Bug Buzz."

((Don't take it personally Lulu, Phoe just went a little crazy, lol. And Sil Cira is intercepting Erebos far enough away that your boy shouldn't be too affected by Bug Buzz, if at all, unless you send him charging in.))
    Silverishness
    Silverishness
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Silverishness Sun Apr 21, 2013 6:58 am

Post 51

Pyrite Town| Morning

All hell broke loose.

Rukh managed to avoid the houndoom's attack, thanks to Asche's warning. However, what likely niether party expected was for Phoenix to attack Rukh, causing Asche lurch forward a little. What the hell was she doing?! Couldn't she see that the bloody, rotting, merderous zombie hellhound was the problem here, not Rukh!? "Phoe, STOP!" he cried, about to rush in when the human came to his side, cowering behind him from the houndoom. Asche gave Dean an irritated glare, but nothing more.

His other pokemon now out, he called out to his former teammate. "Erebos stop!" Asche watched the houndoom quickly closing in, unsure of what to do. There was no attack that was even neutral to this thing, Dark, Psychic and Ice attacks the only ones he had at his disposal. Really, this was one of the only pokemon that he was utterly defenseless against. "Please don't do this!"

"He's still coming!" Asche whimpered, fighting the urge to run altogether. But it seemed that the human had finally accepted that this was no longer his pet-- this was a rogue threat, and it needed to be stopped. Looking up at the looming Volcarona above him, Dean sent the beast out with a Bug Buzz. Swallowing hard, Asche stayed back, unwilling to brave that sort of attack himself. He'd probably faint.

Commissions Open~!

Badges Earned:
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Apr 24, 2013 4:44 pm

The Skarmory wore a horrified expression as the Houndoom bounded out from the tomb of stone, the battle veteran unsure what to do. As he watched the Sludge Bomb sail through the sky and over him, the metal bird instinctively fluttered away from the attack, only to be hit on his chest by a force that he recognized as an Energy Ball. Confused, he glanced towards the source, catching a glimpse of bright yellow fur inside a pit. "HEY! Watch where you're aiming!" he shouts, assuming the attack was meant for the Houndoom. Surely the Ninetales wouldn't attack an ally...right? The avian felt paranoia prick in the back of his mind. Surely he wasn't going to be betrayed, right? Phoe isn't out to get him or anything...right?

"Erebos stop!" the humans cry alerted the Skarmory, his stare going back to the advancing hellhound. So that...thing was Erebos. "Please don't do this!" the sight was a little pathetic, the human cowering behind the dark Absol. Rukh flapped his wings, hovering only about a metre in the sky he saw as Dean's Volcarona emerged, ready to battle with the undead. "Cira...use Bug Buzz." Not wanting to be in the range of the attack, the metal bird flew to a safer area near where Asche was standing. Out of the corner of his eye, he notices a dark shape in the alleyway, squinting to get a better view of the newcomer.

"There's someone else here." he noted, murmuring as he worriedly looked at the Houndoom and Volcarona. His wings strained to keep himself in the air, but he willed himself to do so for a quicker escape if the mutt tried to attack.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:09 am

Pyrite Town| |Late Morning| 1

Darren could hear sounds of fighting-loud sounds-and felt more and more uneasy. Every step he took, he felt more nervous, like he was going to be attacked at any time. Not a fun feeling.

"No, not today. I have to keep living, for Dean. He wouldn't want me to die. I hope."

Darren began using charge, building his power, as sparks surrounded him and small bolts of electricity leaped off of Darren. He felt stronger already-his defense raised, he also felt less nervous.

Looking around he heard more angry roars, and saw a Skarmory fly into the air. Ducking into an alley, and he quickly hid behind some trash. With any luck, the undead hadn't seen him. Roars such as those could only come from an undead. Darren felt his previous confidence slowly lessen, and once more felt weak and nervous, and now that he was determined to live, he only felt more doomed.

((OoC:Sorry about the crappy post, I hope they will get better soon.))

Last edited by Discord on Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : OoC note)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:48 pm

Pyrite Town|Morning
    (3)

Harsh screeching filled the air as a large moth came rushing towards him. He bowed his head down and clawed at his ears to try and make the sound go away, nearly ripping one of his ears off in the attempt, but it persisted. Howling in rage he threw a Sludge Bomb at the offensive bug making that horrible sound only to have her effortless dodge. Growling angrily he charged, body glowing as a Feint Attack charged just before he threw himself into the moth, bringing her down to the ground.

His teeth gnashed and ripped at the white fuzz in his face, blocking his sight and sense of smell. All he could make out was fire. Smoldering embers triggering something. It was tugging at the back of his mind but quickly vanished as his teeth found flesh, a screech catching him off guard before he was ruthlessly shoved away. Angry he once again threw his Sludge Bomb, this time going for the irritating soundmaker's wings.

It was blocking his way to the bad yellow. It needed to die.

((Anyone feel free to join the fray, otherwise he is going to keep getting distracted by Dean's Pokemon while Phoe tries to get out of her hole lol))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 09, 2013 7:51 am

Pyrite Town|Late Morning
    P(50)/D(19)

She could hear Dean make the command for Cira to attack Erebos and suddenly the yellow fox was filled with fear and anger. How could Dean do that? Turn on Erebos? It wasn't his fault...it was the infection...it wasn't her mate doing those things. "Stop it! Leave him alone!" she cried, jumping once again up the wall of the crater, claws digging in and scraping harshly against the stone and clay as she struggled to climb. She felt several of her claws over-straining as blood began to seep out from her toes but she ignored it. She had to get to Erebos. He needed her.

Cira's screech as Erebos tore into her seemed to get him off but soon a large blast of poison struck her side just shy of of her wings. It sizzled and burned into her fuzz but thankfully Storm rocketed past and unleashed a Wild Charge, knocking the Houndoom far away from the injured moth. Cira took off back for Dean as the Zebstrika took over and was happy to receive the Pecha berry the blonde was holding out. Poison was awful.

Dean felt himself near to tears as he heard Phoenix's pitiful cries for them to stop attacking Erebos, but as long as his once faithful hellhound was attacking them he had no choice. The Houndoom needed to be stopped before he killed one or all of them. After seeing the Cira was once again battle ready he sent her back into the fray, this time with a better plan. "Storm! Try and paralyze with a Discharge! Cira, follow with a Bug Bite! We have to at least knock him out!"

If he could just get the canine unconscious he could use Erebos's Pokeball. He had never tried to return an Undead into their ball before but if it worked then they could at least stop him for a little while. If only for a little while.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jun 20, 2013 4:36 pm

Rukh watched as the battle raged on, the mad Houndoom violently attacking the Volcarona. Determined to help, the Skarmory moved to enter the fray, but stopped at Phoe's shout. "Stop it! Leave him alone!" the steel-type grit his beak. Never had he ever felt so conflicted in his life--after all, in a battle everything was already planned out for him. He hesitated, wings tiring to keep himself in the air. I have to do something--it's an undead for Arceus's sake! I can't just ignore it!! With a deep breath, the metal bird flew forward, listening to the human's words. If he was going to fight, he'd have to coordinate his moves so he wouldn't get in there way.

Rukh carefully observed the battle, flying overhead to get a better view of the scene. He couldn't just rush in the frontlines, especially when their foe was super-effective against him. "Just gotta...find an opening." he grumbled. Bundling up his courage, he took a chance. He circled in from behind, only a few meters away from the undead as he landed harsh on the ground, talons skidding against the earth. In synchronization with his movement, pillars of rock rose behind the Houndoom, a Rock Tomb beginning to form. He scowled, hoping that attack wouldn't miss--hopefully this could make the fire-type stay still long enough for the others to land their attacks.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jun 26, 2013 6:40 pm

((Was asked by the Admins to carry out the Harb on Discord's Luxray))

Pyrite Town|Late Morning
    (4)

He heard the human's call but the sounds were more like a muffled murmur, the loud ear piercing wails of the Volcarona from before rupturing one of his ear drums and making all sound seem as though it were underwater. It took him several minutes to realize that what he had hollered was in fact a coordinated attack between the moth and zebra, and by then it was too late. He threw himself into the Discharge and raced through it to ram right into the Zebstrika, his impressive form giving him enough solid weight to throw the small equine back and into the moth before she could come at him again. He didn't like that moth.

He once again went after the false yellow, running around the toppled pair on his way to the human, but then the earth began to move. The steel bird landed so close he could feel the rush of air from its landing but when the rocks tried to surround him Erebos unleashed a fountain of fire to try and keep it from becoming his prison. He would not be trapped again. Using his fire as propulsion he pushed off of one of the large stones that rose around him to skid several feet away. Letting out a loud howl he surrendered his position and decided to leave this group until they broke apart into smaller numbers. He would kill that false yellow once it was alone, but as long as those three were around it would be more difficult.

Opting to head to the other side of the city Erebos found himself coming upon the scent of another Pokemon, trailing it until he saw a lone Luxray sniffing around the city. His mouth watered, thick drops of saliva and Sludge Bomb co-mingling and dripping down to melt into the hard clay ground. It seemed the creature was aware it was being followed but did not seem to think to look to the shadows on his side for any sign of danger. Wasting no time he launched a massive Sludge Bomb and was satisfied to hear the Luxray scream in pain as its entire backside and left hind leg were engulfed in the poisonous fluid. It began to eat away at his flesh, the scent of blood perfuming the air quickly as his fur burned away and the skin melted to reveal thin and wiry muscle. His prey hadn't been living so much as surviving it seemed, any trace of lean and healthy living eaten away by starvation and constant running.

But at least it was prey.

As his meal writhed on the ground in pain, trying in vain to use the ground to scrape off the sludge adhered to his skin, the Houndoom stepped casually forward. His jowls dripped with poison as he leaned over the Luxray, lips curling back in a sneer to reveal extremely sharp canines coated in viscous fluid. As the multi-colored eyes of the Luxray stared back at him, horror and realization dawning within their depths, Erebos lunged. His Crunch bit into the creatures throat with such force that the neck snapped cleanly, tendons ripping and snapping to find the head off and rolling to the side as the hound dug into the neck of the body that remained, hungry for the organs inside the cavity he revealed.

Near his whole head went down until his horns caused him pause. His teeth tore at the esophagus until he got a firm grip before pulling roughly, bringing the stomach and at least of foot of intestine out with him through the neck of his kill. Snacking hungrily he flicked his glowing eyes to his sludge still at work, eating away at the thicker part of muscle in the hindquarters until it was nothing more than lumps of putrid flesh. While the blood of his prey was sweet and delicious he found himself wanting as most of it colored the ground rather than ended up in his stomach. It was irritating to say the least and the Houndoom soon found himself bored with his meal even as it lay rotting before him. After tearing off any yellow fur he found, saving the star-tip of the tail for last, he left the body out for display and decided to go back to his efforts of killing the other false yellow he knew was in the town.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:18 pm