Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Mewtwo
Raikou
Darkrai
Shaymin
Entei
Honchkrow
Deoxys
Suicune
Lugia
13 posters

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT) - Page 5 Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Post by Deoxys Sat Oct 08, 2011 12:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Human Fortress | Early Morning

Through the otherwise still night, far off into the distance there came the glint of metal. Perhaps it was star light bouncing off of some distant relic of what was once a city, but for any Pokémon that lay their eyes on it, it was more than a mere bullet, or shard of metal. It was a force of Nature... and it was in a hurry.

From the distance, the quietened telepathic voice of an weary Pokémon rang through the night, in the hopes of reaching someone, something...
    My Brethren, this is Deoxys of the Hoenn Region! it called, as the spiralling extra terrestrial slowed, energy drained as it approached the Fortress over the Horizon, though still found himself incapable of seeing anything through the streaked air that surrounded him.

The Others have left the Region, and have gone to defend other creatures from the Infection... I am the only one of that team who stayed. Are you out here? Do you still hear my voice?
    What was once a monotone kindness was now littered with worry, with concern and perhaps even honest to Arceus loneliness. Suicune... Lugia...are any of you there? Has that blasted bird...?
    Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Post One
    Route 42 | Early Morning

My Brethren, this is Deoxys of the Hoenn Region!

Raikou perked his ears at the voice he had heard from before- metallic, unknown, different. The Thunder Pokemon had just, long before, heard it with courage, but now, at this moment, had possible worry lacing within. He did not know whether this was a good sign or bad, but in his mind, Raikou didn't really care.

Another was alive, its heart beating and well. Springing from his position, he leaped the few ponds in his path in a single bound, making his way over to Ecruteak. A heavy rain had now set upon the surroundings, and Raikou clapped his jaws in anticipation. It was nice weather for shocking events.

I am here too, brothers! I, Raikou, have come!

His bark sounded as he reached the outskirts of Ecruteak, his paws skidding to a terrible halt as he set his eyes on his beloved town. The entire city was... no words could describe his distraught as he padded around the Ecruteak City border. What had happened? Raikou had seen what the monstrous infected could do. Maiming, killing, dissecting those around them, caring not in the world if it were living or not. The electric Pokemon narrowed his eyes as he caught sight of a large tower near the town.

Forgetting for now that he had only noticed now the impact the undead were starting to leave on Johto, the beast meandered nearer to the mysterious fortress.

Last edited by Raikou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:04 pm

Inside the Human Fortress| Early Dawn (20)

This time... the ivory Legend thought, determined. This time... I will succeed! Lugia took in a deep, readying breath as he put his weight down on his wing thumbs and head, then pushed off the ground to propel his feet and tail up and over into the air, completing the handstand. He then began to slowly remove his wing thumbs, balancing his bulk on his lithe neck. However, his weight shifted and he fell, sprawling ever-so-gracefully on to the ground with a loud thud.

He sighed as he cracked his neck and righted himself. He was sure the others were ok; there was no threat in the world that could take out all of the Legends in the building without one calling for help... He stretched his wings and yawned. GOD he was bored. The sky rumbled above him as rain crashed down onto his form. Fantastic.

Finally, he heard movement behind him; the soft footfalls of Suicune as he trotted to Lugia. He was happy to see someone from within, but his enthusiasm quickly faded when he saw the expression upon Suicune's face. Suicune...?

Lugia... Brother... I...we...found something...
    Suicune took a look around and lowered his head a little. Uh...sorry for the rain... he muttered as he looked up at the dreary sky. He seemed to abolish the embarassment he seemed to be feeling and continued. Brother... the humans... they are responsible for this disease. They... enslaved and experimented on the strongest pokemon they could find... to create what they called 'the ultimate war machines'... they somehow created this 'virus' and it spread to their pokemon...

Lugia was beyond shocked. Before he could begin to ask any sort of question, Suicune continued. Brother... they opened fire on all their own pokemon... their own...they have waged war on all of us... they have ordered all humans to kill any pokemon on sight, even if they aren't infected...!

Suicune's words had obviously hit a chord. Lugia's feather's bristled and fluffed, his eyes glowing red with fury. THEY did this? Humans, the very creatures that so many pokemon had trusted their lives with, just... mercilessly slaughtered their partners?! Shaymin tried to reason with the two, saying that obviously, the humans had suffered enough. That they were simply scared and wanting to defend themselves. Lugia rose, roaring in the direction of the little grass Legend, enraged.

NO! Lugia shouted, his chest feeling torn. Humans should have known better! How many centuries have they been preaching to each other and to their pokemon that what they do is for the betterment of us all? That they bring out our full potential by tossing us into fruitless battles for their own financial gain? How many other pokemon have died because the humans wanted to use it for battle and underestimated their opponent? How many of us have been killed for THIER mistakes?! And now, we face EXCTINCTION because of another of their follies?!

No... They are the ones that started this. They killed these innocents that, with the proper planning, could have ALL been saved, human and pokemon alike! THEY deserve to be wiped clean from this planet like the PLAGUE that they are! This disease, this epidemic, this is what they have already done to our kind, our people, just manifested in the body and not the soul.

Lugia was panting, his rage taking a lot out of him. He seemed a little shocked at his own words, but found no reason to retract them. ...To hell with humans. I see no reason to try and save such a pitiful, selfish species. We should focus on keeping our own alive, even if it takes killing the humans to do so. They deserve it. He walked away from the two, overlooking the wall of the fortress, disdainfully observing the havoc that he knew the humans had wrought.

Then a voice in his head. He remembered the strange, alien sound of Deoxys and welcomed a distraction to his fury. Before he could answer, Raikou, the last of the beasts, spoke as well. To the fortress outside of Ecruteak, brothers! We're all here! He turned to Suicune and gave a small smile. Seems all of your brothers are accounted for, Suicune. He wished he could say the same for himself...

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

"It's amazing how hard someone will fight for their underpants."

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:40 pm

Human Fortress| Early Dawn (24)
    Suicune hung his head in anger. He had wanted to defend the humans...he had thought that, despite all their flaws, that they still had their good points....they were supposed to be equals...but after this, he couldn't possibly see why he should stand up for them.

I am sorry sister...but they have gone too far...Suicune said, gazing at Shaymin.

...they have declared war on us...not the other way around...it is time we take back what is ours...they have proven themselves to be irresponsible, greedy and careless with every step they take. And now...our brethren have suffered dearly. His throat tightened and his eyes brimmed with tears as he thought of the fields of dead pokemon right outside these walls, riddled with bullets.
    ...We....have trusted them with our very lives...and they threw that away...We cannot accept that....Suicune stoically stated, gazing up at the ivory legend.

With a heavy sigh, Suicune turned around.
    Shaymin...sister. We need to notify the other legends of what we have found...will you travel to Kanto to share our knowledge with them?
    His face grew dark as he contemplated their reactions.
    Tell them to beware of humans...at all costs. No more pokemon will die at their hands...understand, sister?

Suddenly, two familiar voices had come into his consciousness.
    Raikou! Deoxys! Brothers!
    Suicunes' mouth went slack as he gazed out in the direction of the voices.
    I can't believe it. My other brother is alive!

Seems all of your brothers are accounted for, Suicune. Lugia said with a warm grin. Suicune returned the smile as the rain began slowly dissipate.

Last edited by Suicune on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be
    registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:17 pm

Human Fortress| Morning (9)

Entei sighed and looked around at the empty room. That was comforting. He wanted to meander, -since sleeping was kind of out of the question- but he knew what was in the surrounding rooms, so he decided to follow Suicune's scent and go outside.

He caught the other Legends arguing about humans and how awful they were -he didn't see a point in saying otherwise- and simply watched them go about it. Lugia made a point that Shaymin didn't seem to have a comeback for and, surprisingly, Suicune agreed with Lugia. That alone confused him; Suicune was always the one that defended the humans, that claimed they had some sort of potential... to hear him condemn them... That confused him.

A familiar voice rang in his head, distracting him from his aquarian brother. Raikou...? he asked himself as he trotted out to see. When he spotted his yellow brother, he jumped the distance between them in a few giant bounds and pounced the unsuspecting thunder cat. Raikou, you quiet little rat! Where have you been? he asked, his voice boisterous and jovial. He licked the face and neck of his brother, completely and utterly happy to see him.

Last edited by Entei on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Darkrai
    Darkrai

Post by Darkrai Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:13 am

Morning/Human Fortress(5)

The Stench of Death could be easily felt from a large structure of concrete with several towers...This must be it...This must be the place where the other Legendary must be. Dakrai softly landed near the great wall and looked over the desolated place. All the corpses and the macabre darkness it held held no surprise for the Pitch Black Pokemon...he have seen similar things in other people's nightmares.

His eye scanned the area and his senses tries to get anything...He was able to find 4 creatures, 2 had traits of felines and canines, one was quite small and looked like a mere bush...The Forth was a great beast with bird like traits...This must be the Legendary creatures...His brothers...Darkrai sinked into the ground becoming a shadow and slidded closer, he didn't wanted to startle his new "brothers" and prefered a more quiet approach.

Two other Legendary creatures appeared and seemed to be well known by the other Legendary, one was humanoid in shape and had a strange green and orange coloration, the other seemed like a large tiger with Lightning motifs on it's stripes and tail.

"Raikou...Deoxys...Suicune...Lugia...Entei...Shaymin...Brothers?" a whisper escaped from him, notecing his error he quickly hid by slidding up a tower. They eventually knew of his presence...if he didn't want to get attacked by suspicion of being an infected, he decided to show himself. Slowly he rised standing on top of the broken tower stretching his arms and legs, letting his hair float through the wind as his bright blue eye looked at his "brothers".

I apolgize...I have come to aid you...You eventually have never heard from me on this region so far from my home. I am Darkrai, the supposed Lord of Nightmares and Embodiment of Darkness...Will you accept my help?

Last edited by Darkrai on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total
    Shaymin
    Shaymin
    Dearly Departed
    Dearly Departed

Post by Shaymin Tue Oct 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Human Fortress | Morning

NO! Lugia shouted, Humans should have known better! How many centuries have they been preaching to each other and to their pokemon that what they do is for the betterment of us all? That they bring out our full potential by tossing us into fruitless battles for their own financial gain? How many other pokemon have died because the humans wanted to use it for battle and underestimated their opponent? How many of us have been killed for THIER mistakes?! And now, we face EXCTINCTION because of another of their follies?!

Shaymin's heart dropped, as Lugia continued on. Suicune sighed, I am sorry sister...but they have gone too far...

The Hedgehog stared at her brother in disbelief, but sighed, I guess so... Suicune continued on, ...they have declared war on us...not the other way around...it is time we take back what is ours...they have proven themselves to be irresponsible, greedy and careless with every step they take. And now...our brethren have suffered dearly. His throat tightened and his eyes brimmed with tears as he thought of the fields of dead pokemon right outside these walls, riddled with bullets...We....have trusted them with our very lives...and they threw that away...We cannot accept that.... Suicune said, speaking to Lugia. Shaymin listened from the Blue beast's side, he sighed heavily, turning to her, Shaymin...sister. We need to notify the other legends of what we have found...will you travel to Kanto to share our knowledge with them?
    His face grew dark as he contemplated their reactions.
    Tell them to beware of humans...at all costs. No more pokemon will die at their hands...understand, sister? [/i]

Shaymin opened her mouth, then closed it, thinking, her mind boggling, she moved her gaze from the human tower and to the sky, finally to her paws. After moments passed, she finally perked up, Yes brother, I shall. She smiles happily to Suicune, Afterall, I could never turn down such a responsibility!
    Two voices were heard, one gruff, obviously belonging to Raikou, and another distorted in a way. Shaymin froze as a figure rose from the ground; Darkrai. Oh, it's you brother, Shaymin half-smiled, Sadly, I must go already. I must deliver a message.

She nods her head toward everywhere; Suicune, Lugia, Raikou, and Darkrai, Farewell M'dears, may Arceus guide you... If he is alright... The Hedgehog sniffed at the flower on her side, light engulfing her.

She immediately flew off before she could hear her brother's replies, her destination for today; Kanto.

[It was nice being on this team, maybe Shaymin will come back ;D]
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:59 am

Human Fortress|Morning (21)

Lugia was about to bid the small hedgehog adieu and the black newcomer welcome, but he suddenly felt a strange clenching in his chest, and his mind was overrun with a foreign anger and hate. What is this...? It's... more power than I've ever felt...!

He was brought to his knees as he looked around and saw the other Legends contorted and writhing with pain. The black newcomer vanished, and the world around them undulated and warped with this strange wave of power. It lasted for what seemed hours before finally dissipating, leaving Lugia breathless.

He looked about, his vision fuzzy and ears ringing. Is... Is everyone here... Is everyone all right? He felt a strange pressure on his back and turned, seeing a very strange humanoid, feline pokemon reclined between the hard purple feathers that lined his spine. ...Who are...?

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No location or time)

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:21 pm

Human Fortress | Morning (25)

Following Enteis' suit, he affectionally bumped heads with his electric brother in greetings.
    It's good to see you again, brother!

As the other new legends began to speak, a sudden darkness overcame Suicunes' mind. The anger and power was crippling; he struggled to stay on his feet as the dark energy threatened to crush him from the inside.
    What's going on...! Arrrgh!
    Suicune roared as the energy suddenly released him. He shook his head, trying to clear his mind of the blinding pain as he sought the source of the darkness.
    Is... Is everyone here... Is everyone all right?Lugia said.
    Ergh...I'm fine...Suicune muttered under his breath as he looked around at the others.
    He noticed that a few of his brothers were missing.
    He got to his feet, alarmed.
    What was that!? Where are the others?

He then saw what the others were looking at- an odd purple creature on the large birds' back.
    Another legendary?...

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:50 pm

Human Fortress| Morning (10)

That thing. That damn thing... The dark figure in his nightmare, the one that almost mocked him at the vision of Suicune's dead body. He saw it pop up, innocently, as it requested to help Lugia and the others.

But he knew better.

He wanted to rip the thing's throat out, to chuck it back by its filthy entrails into the hellish abyss it came from. DEMON! he cried, before turning to lunge at it when a power knocked him out of the air, crushing him. It felt alive somehow, continuing the demon's mockery and condescending tone, laughing at him. It pulled at the darkest recesses of his mind, making him realize what he was.

Impure.

The voice, the word resounded within him, tearing at what seemed his very soul, pushing him further and further from his brothers. His claws dug into the ground as the world spun about and laughed at him; he could only helplessly wait for the chaos to stop. He was helpless, and he knew it was the demon behind it...

When he felt the vertigo leave and could no longer hear the voices, he opened his eyes and found himself hanging onto the ledge of one of the stone walls from his front paws. He quickly heaved himself up and saw the other Legends a bit away, and quickly made his way to them. Lugia and Suicune seemed a little worse for wear, but still in working condition. He growled, wanting the echoes of the taunts in his head to leave.

You know, I'm getting REALLY tired of being tossed around like a goddamn rag doll. Where is that demon?! he barked, fire escaping his angry maw. I'm going to rip him apart for this! I will NOT be bullied by a hell-bent asshole who thinks he can get away with it! WHERE IS HE!? A strange white and purple figure caught his attention though, and completely stopped his strain of vengeance.

What the hell is that thing?

Last edited by Entei on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Darkrai
    Darkrai

Post by Darkrai Fri Oct 14, 2011 3:42 pm

Morning/Human Fortress (6)

He standed and noticed that Entei roaring DEMON! while leaping towards him, this could only mean his attempt of communication has failed...again...About to face the consequences, suddenly he saw Entei being thrown away, as the other legends were feeling unberable pain.

Something was keeping them down, probably affecting their bodies with some sort of power while maybe creating ilusions...But Darkrai wasn't feeling anything. Psychic...We have someone with interesting powers..., Darkrai looked around amused, attempting to find the cause. But there was nothing except the Legendary writhing in pain untill suddenly a creature appeared on Lugia's back. It looked humanoid with two short ears comming out of it's head, it's 3 fingers had round digits and it had a long tail, a sort of tube linked it's head ot it's spine.

Who could be this strange new creature? To make the other Legendaries kneel in pain, by barelly blinking and barelly being any close it must be a Legendary itself, although Darkrai as never seen it before...eventually someone from a different region. Before Darkrai could think anymore, his attentions went towards Entei when he started barking with his mouth flamming You know, I'm getting REALLY tired of being tossed around like a goddamn rag doll. Where is that demon?!

Darkrai rised his eyebrow...How bad could've been the Nightmare? It's not even like he tried to give Entei a nightmare...But instead of speaking back, Darkrai stayed silent and looked at the new beast...It must be strong, but is it strong enough to use more than psychic attacks against someone imune to them?

Last edited by Darkrai on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
    Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Sat Oct 15, 2011 1:10 pm

Human Fortress | Morning

It was without warning that Deoxys joined the others, his large, metallic form scraping through the earth in its defence form, leaving a trench behind him as he hurtled through the ground, and left a mottled scar behind him.
    When he arose, however, and shifted back into his normal form, he wasn't greeted with quite the Majestic forms he'd expected.

Instead, his cohorts were contorted in pain, in anger... and a shadowy figure stood amongst them. Slender, and menacing, and yet... vaguely familiar. Had he seen him in a mind he'd read? Heard a story about him when he'd first arrived on Earth?

What cruelty is--- Deoxys began, before he too curled over in pain, hands on his head as his Crystalline organ began to glow an unnaturally dark shade of purple, humming lightly under the pressure as his body contorted, and thickened to return to his Defence mode.

Between his quivering palm, Deoxys conjured and released a sphere of Psionic energy, which quickly expanded. It was a Psycho Boost, which he immediately followed up with a retaliatory Psychic Attack, What in the name of Arceus is the creature that's doing this? his Robotic Telepathic tone asked, his Crystalline Organ slowly returning to normal. Never have I seen an Infected induce such crippling effects in a Legendary Pokémon... he let out a low, metallic groan as he lifted his weary head to Darkrai, And who are you, Brother?
    Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:32 pm

Post Two
    Human Fortress | Morning

Raikou, you quiet little rat! Where have you been?

The electric beast was hounded by his fiery brother, chuckling as Entei continued to lick him. Suicune soon followed after and greeted him too. Oh Arceus, thank you. To meet my Brothers after so long, and to know they're okay... it's your will. Despite all the wrongs in the world at the very moment, Raikou couldn't help but grin as their reunion warmed him from inside. The Thunder Pokemon was about to say a hello to the other residing Legends, when he sniffed the air.

It was filled with the wretched stink of the undead. At first, the electric type took it for the corpses lying all around, but once he took a good whiff of the place, he pinpointed the source- his Brother, Entei. What? It was only then that Raikou noticed that Entei's fur had been tinged with purple- and with revolt, the Thunder Pokemon wanted to attack whoever had done this.

Entei, you're... wha- His question was cut off as a mysterious force shot through his mind, making Raikou nearly spasm and fall under the strain of withstanding the onslaught. He released a small shock of electricity that coursed through his fur to calm himself down as the power ebbed; it left a terrible headache in its place, however.

Shaking off his confusion and the leftover static, the Thunder Pokemon glanced at his fellow Legends. He cocked his head to the side, wondering what the Feebas happened. That was... odd...

Last edited by Raikou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]  [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Sun Oct 16, 2011 9:19 am

Human Fortress|Morning
    (3..cont from Kanto)

Mewtwo woke and groaned loudly, expelling that much energy had left him very drained and with a headache that could rival a Psyduck's. He lifted his head only to wince and lay back down again, putting his hand over his eyes. Wait...why was he lying down? Ignoring the pain he sat up and let his eyes focus, trying to take in his surroundings. The first thing he noticed was a whole lot of white, and for some strange reason, barbs of purple sticking out of it. He felt around and realized that whatever he was on was shifting. Turning his head slightly a rather large face came into view very near to his.

...Who are...?

Gah! Mewtwo didn't let the creature finished as he shouted in surprise and fell from the white beast's back. More voices started adding to the confusion.

What the hell is that thing?

Never have I seen an Infected induce such crippling effects in a Legendary Pokémon...

Mewtwo glared at the two Pokemon who dared to speak of him as though he wasn't aware of them. Standing up he dusted himself off casually before crossing his arms and staring them down. Who, or what, I am is of no concern to you...creatures. And I am no infected you warped bit of tin and metal. He turned, his point made, and stepped away from the Legendaries surrounding him to get a better look at things.

Finally, he noticed he wasn't in Pallet Town anymore, and this made his headache double. On top of really throwing him off, he couldn't for the life of his remember how he got to this place. The last thing he remembered was the message, then his powers erupting, then...nothing. Next thing he did remember was when he came to on the White one's back. You! You great, white, lumbering oaf! What the hell were you doing with me that I awoke upon you? What did you do to me? I demand an answer! By the end Mewtwo was seething at Lugia, fully convinced that his being here was somehow the other Legend's fault.

Last edited by Mewtwo on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Admin - Profiles, Plot
    Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Mon Oct 17, 2011 3:04 pm

????| Morning (1)

Ho-Oh had been far away from Johto when the outbreak of the infection first started, on his constant search for pure hearted humans who could reassure the world that there was a way so that both humans and pokemon could co-exist peacefully making the world a utopia without any conflict. It was not till he started seeing this disaster plaguing other regions that he finally took notice of how wrong everything was becoming. The minds of the inflicted pokemon become corrupted, and twisted so far that they grow to only have rage and a morbid desire for flesh. These types of pokemon could not have popped up on their own, this infection had to have had an origin, that was why he was still away from his homeland of Johto, away from his dear brother Lugia, away from his legendary beasts, and though it pained him to be gone for long, finding the truth was more important.

He had learned much in his searches, such as the infection spread through blood, or ingestion of flesh or tainted water, though apparently his suicune knew this too for many times he would find a haven of clean water in the midst of death, and for this he was grateful, for in this time of need, hope is what they all needed. Those that have been infected for longer periods of time showed purple discoloration along with red eyes. It also seems that the only way to truly kill these sad remnants of past pokemon was to cut off the head, or damage the brain, for anything less would not stop these things. Also, apparently pokemon who obtain the infection still retain some memory and personality before actually turning, and in few cases, for some time after becoming an undead.

He had heard the call of his brothers, and as much as he would have wanted to quickly fly back to his home and greet his brothers with welcoming wings, he still had a few things to finish up. He could tell he was getting closer to the truth, to abandon it now would most likely come back to negatively affect them all in the long run. The needs of the many outweighed the needs of the one, so he reluctantly ignored the call of his brothers for the time being. It was not until he felt the pure rage pouring out of his brother that his mind changed, he had never seen his brother this mad before, and he knew what dangers an angry legendary could cause, especially his own brother if he wanted to.

Ho-Oh was very far from his home, and flying back would take plenty of time, but he felt he had been away long enough. Though his flight was halted by a foreign force of psychic origins which seemed to pass through all the lands, causing untold damages to the natural order in its wake. Ho-Oh was immediately filled with both unbridled rage, and excruciating pain from within his being that brought him to the ground convulsing slightly. He could do nothing but wither in painful blind rage until the energy subsided, though by then it was hard to tell if only a few moments took place, or if hours, a quick Recover brought him back to flying status. He did not know what troubles his brothers had gotten themselves into, but as he took into flight back to his home, he hoped with everything he had that they were all safe.

Last edited by Ho-Oh on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Human Fortress| Morning (22)

Lugia stared at the... thing... as it hopped off its back ever-so-gracefully and started yelling at him for... being... there? Lugia puffed up his feathers, rising to his feet and towering over the strange humanoid Pokemon.

I don't know who you think you are, but I'd like to remind you that YOU are the one that mysteriously appeared on MY back. Maybe if you would actually sit and ask a question that isn't dripping with disdain, you may get an answer that isn't saturated with sarcasm. Twit. He lowered himself back down onto his haunches, his scowl firmly set. I am Lugia, one of the Guardians of this region. And you would be?

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:51 am

Human Fortress| Morning (26)

As Lugia ruffled his ivory feathers and rose to his full height in indignance, Suicune knew that he had to intervene.
    This new...creature...seems extremely powerful, and the overwhelming rage I felt earlier...

Brother, calm yourself. It would not be wise to upset this being further...Suicune privately communicated to the aggravated legendary.

The oceans' guardian calmed himself and addressed the newcomer.
    I am Lugia, one of the Guardians of this region. And you would be?
    Suicune watched the purple pokemon warily, waiting for its' answer.

His eyes averted to the dark creature who his brother called a demon.
    And who is that?...Can he not be trusted?...
    Suicune looked at Darkrai in suspicion.
    If Entei fears him, perhaps there is good reason to...

(sorry for the post being so short)

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:34 pm

Human Fortress| Morning (11)

Entei growled at the newcomer, keeping the rumble low and irritated. He wasn't sure of what, exactly, to do with it, but it seemed ballsy enough to stand up to Lugia, who didn't seem to be too keen on the whole thing. Suicune seemed like himself to just stand by and make sure the two didn't get ugly.

Entei, on the other hand, never liked subtlety.

He came forward, head cocked a little and frown set. You're the newcomer, stranger. Why don't YOU introduce yourself and WE'LL do the same? Seems fair, doesn't it? He circled the strange pokemon, eyes wary. It's only polite. he added with a low growl.

Last edited by Entei on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:31 am; edited 1 time in total

Darkrai
    Darkrai

Post by Darkrai Thu Oct 20, 2011 1:35 pm

Morning/Human Fortress (7)

They all have lost interest in him...Darkrai knew that everyone was focused on the new being that has appeared, although he knew things wouldn't be like this for long. Looking around he could identify some psychic types, the new humanoid, the Orange and Blue being, and the large bird. His Bad Dreams ability that would emitt a Dark Aura, surelly would be felt...it was because of it that he gave nightmares, he would curse Arceus for the day he had receive it.

As Darkrai kept looking through the Legendary he noticed the blue beast looking at him with suspicion... Again he was recieving that same look...Everyone always looked at him suspicious, with the feeling he couldn't be trustworthy. Darkrai could not join these Legendary if he could not be trusted...It was time to find someone that could trust him, but such thing was impossible...The only thing left to keep his life going was to study this Epidemic as a hobbie...Everyone suffered, everyone screamed, everyone fought to get rid of the nightmares he had brought...Did anyone ever asked if he had nightmares himself?

Never.

Looking down, as the sun started to rise slowly, he started to sink into the darkness escaping the sun light, and disappearing, leaving his hopes of joining his brothers, the Legendary, on a fight to save the world...
    All pokemon should stay together, by their bounds and they types as a family. Darkrai had no family, he didn't shared a bound with anyone, nor there was any Legendary of his type. "The one who borns in Darkness shall live forever in Darkness and shall crumble in his meaningless death in Darkness." was his last whisper before his shadow slided away disappearing from the Human Fortress. The only thing he hoped was his brothers to not be plagued by nightmares while his lives are being already chased by said nightmares.

(Even though it was good to roleplay here, for a very short time, it is time to move.)

Last edited by Darkrai on Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:54 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ho-Oh
    Ho-Oh

Post by Ho-Oh Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:36 pm

????| Morning (2)

As Ho-Oh underwent his journey back to his home, he thought about what it might look like to other pokemon, the rainbow trail brought on through the reflection of his colored feathers leaving a symbol of hope through the skies, but in these despite times, it would seem like a false promise of hope seeing as though even a legendary is limited by only being in one place at a time. As much as he would have liked to help each individual, if they were able to stop the infection all together, it would prove much more effective than individual acts.

The travel so far had gone smoothly, only the occasional bold undead dared to go near him, and they would be quickly hurled to the ground in a firery blaze after he was through with them. He was making great time, but it would still take some time to arrive. There was one thing he had been putting off since the wave of energy had passed through the land, he was reluctant on informing his brothers of his arrival. He loved all of his brothers, he truly did, though he feared that some of them, maybe even his brother Lugia would hold much resentment that he had taken so long to make his appearance and would hold it over his head. His legendary beasts would most likely hold some resentment at first also, but hopefully that would not last long.

Brothers, It is I, Ho-Oh, I am on my way and I shall be there soon. He needed to keep it short, if he were to explain his reason for his absence now, it would most likely result in an argument while flying, and then end up with a derailment when he finally arrived. If there was going to be any sort of conflict, he would rather have it face to face.

Last edited by Ho-Oh on Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:58 am

Human Fortress| Morning (23)

Lugia raised his head at the sound of the familiar voice of his brother, Ho-Oh, resonating through his mind. He sounded calm and collected, so he must be in good condition. Good, Lugia growled in his own head, then I will have no qualms pushing his giant beak into the ocean for saying nothing while he was away!

His tail lashed angrily and he sighed heavily, trying to get the irritation out of his expression --with little success. He looked to the newcomer, at least the white one, but the black one had... vanished? He looked around for him and frowned. Where did the dark one go...? I thought... He looked down to Entei, who had been growling at the figure. Is he... something to fear, Entei?

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin

Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:45 pm

Human Fortress| Morning (27)

Brothers, It is I, Ho-Oh, I am on my way and I shall be there soon.

Suicune turned to his other two brothers in surprise. A glimmer of happiness sparked in him.
    Our father is okay...

He looked to the skies, searching for the bird who gave him life.

Where did the dark one go...? I thought... Lugia said, somewhat startled.
    Is he... something to fear, Entei?

Suicune turned his gaze to where the dark creature stood; he was no longer there. He couldn't catch the scent of the thing either.
    The aurora pokemons' expression turned sour as he wondered why the creature was there, and where he disappeared to.

Could he have been an agent of the bird...?

Last edited by Suicune on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be
    Suicune
    Founding Admin

Entei
    Entei
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Entei Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:56 am

Human Fortress| Late Morning (12)

Ho-Oh's voice filled Entei with relief; while he enjoyed the present company -excluding a certain spitfire newcomer- Ho-Oh's presence made him feel more at ease, especially after the dark one...

Lugia seemed surprised that Entei had been growling at the demon, and asked Where did the dark one go...? I thought... Is he... something to fear, Entei? Entei hesitated, unsure of what exactly to say. While he wanted to let his fellow Legends know of the dangers the demon wrought, he still wanted to at least keep his dignity.

Suicune seemed to mull things over and asked quietly, Could he be an agent of the bird...?

Entei's eyes popped open, his reverie interrupted by an epiphany. That... That has to be it! he exclaimed. He came to me in a dream... no... a nightmare... he growled, taking a few steps closer to his brother. I saw horrible visions of dead pokemon littered all around me, and I was the one killing them... and his voice, his claws kept bringing me toward him... and I saw... He choked on his words, and he tore his eyes away from his brother. I saw you slaughtered, Suicune... and he would have me believe I did it!

He made my reflection in your blood like the bird, and then he grabbed me and demanded my location, pleading to help us. His claws dug into my face and it was hard to breathe... I told him a vague location to get him off of me and then I was sent reeling into some black, deep abyss...
    He shook his head and mane, trying to rid himself of the terrible visions. And then I woke up to find you all discussing what to do. When I saw him appear, I wanted to tear his damn throat out!

But he has to be an agent of the bird. Why else would he make me see those terrible things and then demand our location? He could be spying on us now, waiting and watching to tell his damn bird what we're doing.
    He looked around to see if he could spot the glowing blue eye of the demon.

Next time I see him, I won't hesitate... he growled to himself.

Last edited by Entei on Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Raikou
    Raikou
    Legendary
    Legendary

Post by Raikou Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:04 pm

Post Three
    Human Fortress | Late Morning

Brothers, It is I, Ho-Oh, I am on my way and I shall be there soon.

Raikou perked up and shared a look with Suicune, glad to hear the ever familiar voice ring through his mind. Ho-oh, glad to hear from you! He returned the greeting of his savior and father eagerly. Another Pokemon in their ranks, a greater chance of surviving. It's just the boost we need!

Next time I see him, I won't hesitate...

Entei's angry growl was no surprise to Raikou's ears- after all, his brother had always had a fiery attitude. But what shocked the electric Legendary the most was how much venom was sworn into that oath. Although, the beast had to agree that the anger was warranted. Bloodied dreams? Killer claws? Deathly whispers? Raikou narrowed his eyes at how strange that dark one had been ever since he had arrived.

Pawing the ground impatiently, the Thunder Pokemon wandered around in a tight circle, surveying their surroundings. Let's not waste time pondering on what is already gone, Brothers. We need to take action. That Darkrai must be off somewhere doing to his fancy while we're here, talking! Raikou took a glance inwards toward the large fortress, but he didn't have the heart to ask the others what was inside. His mind was set on charging forward and carving a path of hope for other survivors.

Last edited by Raikou on Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mewtwo
    Mewtwo
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Mewtwo Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Human Fortress|Late Morning(4)

I don't know who you think you are, but I'd like to remind you that YOU are the one that mysteriously appeared on MY back. Maybe if you would actually sit and ask a question that isn't dripping with disdain, you may get an answer that isn't saturated with sarcasm. Twit. I am Lugia, one of the Guardians of this region. And you would be?

Mewtwo glared at the great white beast, not caring a whit for his name or status. However, that it had the gall to admonish him like that, it raised his respect for the creature...if only a little. He allowed himself a small smirk of approval before a growl behind him reached his ears. You're the newcomer, stranger. Why don't YOU introduce yourself and WE'LL do the same? Seems fair, doesn't it? Well he officially didn't like whatever this great lumbering furball was. While he respected the white one for his firm reprimand this one was just being insufferable and a fool, and if there was one thing Mewtwo hated more than humans, it was fools. As I have said once, who I am does not concern you. However, I would give it to the white one.

His words seemed to have fallen on deaf ears because soon everyone's attentions fell onto a shadowy figure that vanished from sight soon after his arrival. The furball seemed to be very agitated by whatever the figure was because he began seething and ranting, describing some terrible vision. Another voice joined the chorus in his head and Mewtwo's headache had about had it. He unleashed a powerful psychic blast, leaving a great crater in the ground beneath him, hoping expelling the excess energy would dull his pain. The others didn't seem fazed, as they were concerned for the furball and that this thing was somehow connected to...a bird? Now he was lost. What does some feathered nuisance have to do with any of this? He emphasized his point with a broad sweep of his arm to indicate their surroundings. He crossed his arms in front of him and closed his eyes as he waited for a reply, the pain returning to a dull throb behind his eyes.

Last edited by Mewtwo on Tue Dec 27, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Admin - Profiles, Plot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Jul 27, 2024 4:13 am