Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+9
Mewtwo
Raikou
Darkrai
Shaymin
Entei
Honchkrow
Deoxys
Suicune
Lugia
13 posters

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Anonymous

The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT) - Page 2 Empty Re: The LEGENDARY Team (PLOT)

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:43 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Olivine City|Midday(3)

She flew into the city.
    She instantly shivered at the quite cold air. Everything was covered in ice. But why?
    The blizzard winds pushed against her, it was hard for her to stay in the air.
    As she shivered uncontrollably, she noticed the bright blast in the sky, near a shore.
    What in Arceus's name is that?
    She hesitated. What if she went to investigate, but there were infected Pokemon down there?
    ...No.
    Something in her told her that she was needed there.
    She cautiously began to fly towards the shore.

((OOC: I tried to make a paragraph, I really did. I hope this is good enough...))
    Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Olivine City | Midday

Overhead, there was the eruption of a Sonic Boom, quaking through the surrounding waves as, from seemingly nowhere above, there hurtled a rounded figure, which hit the floor of Olivine with a devastating amount of Kinetic Energy, blasting a small Crater into the Ground as the figure stood, it's silhouette sleeking out and thinning as Deoxys, in normal form, leapt from the smoke, releasing a Psychic attack in the Direction of the infected as it charged for the Lighthouse. It didn't want to fight, not until it was amongst it's own kind, and thus kept charging, breezing past Regice in the process,
    I have arrived. I am approaching the Lighthouse. his Telepathic voice rang out, as he threw another Psychic Attack behind him.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:15 am

Olivine Shore| Midday (8)

Lugia growled as Infected began to swarm near their beach, raging for food and blood. His lip curled into a snarl. These were no longer pokemon. These were demons. Nothing but demons to be eradicated. The water behind the Legends swelled and rose into a wall of water, and with a movement of Lugia's head and neck, it arched over the Legends and crushed any Infected nearby.

As the waters receded, a chill came into the air. He turned to Suicune, the only one with ice capabilities, and was about to ask what was happening when the chill turned into a blizzard. The snow bit and clung at his silver feathers, and he had to grit his teeth against the cold. From the depths of the blizzard emerged a strange Pokemon that looked a great deal like Regigigas.

What on Great Arceus' Earth is THAT? Lugia proclaimed as he hunched in the cold. Then, the alien voice announced himself close, and still, Lugia felt another presence still. He figured that the Deoxys creature was still coming, and the Latias was the other presence, then what was this creature before them?

Who are you? Lugia asked, his mental voice projecting clear and firm over the howling winds.

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Olivine Shore| Midday (8)

The bitter ice seemed to grow on the buildings and streets like blue vines, but the aurora pokemon was unaffected by the dramatic temperature change.
    A blizzard was fast approaching them. Suicune could hear the steady sound of an almost mechanical grinding approximately outside of the small city.
    Gi-gi-gi-gi…
    Who are you? Lugias’ firm voice resonated in his mind.
    Could it be the one of the other Regi members?...
    Suicune had heard Regigigas making a very similar sound as he approached…these giants might be similar enough.

Last edited by Suicune on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:50 pm

((It'd take too long for me to recount everything you posted in my post, so I'll jump right in at the current events. Sorry for the inconvenience!))
    Olivine Shore | Midday
    "Gi-gi-gi-gi." Regigigas droned happily but monotonously, turning slowly to face his underling and crushing several Infected beneath his massive foot. He slowly reached up into the sky and grasped a handful of thirty undead Flying-types, nonchalantly squeezing out what little life was in them with a Crush Grip. Regice! It is good of you to come. he thought at the Iceberg Pokémon as he dropped the remains of the undead to one side. Relief settled into his gut -- one of his creations had come to their aid! This was good news. There was proof that the Infection slowed down in the cold, so Regice was crucial to their success.

But this Celebi that Lugia spoke of...with the ability to turn back time? Such a creature would completely turn the tide. But does it exist? The Colossal Pokémon thought of Giratina, the great Sinnoh Ghost-Dragon trapped in another dimension, and forgot his question. 'If HE exists, so too must Celebi.'
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:20 pm

Olivine Shore|Midday
    "Gi-gi-gi-gi," Regice droned with something vaguely resembling happiness.
    Upon spotting Regigigas, the blizzard died down to a calm snowfall, leaving everything covered in a thin layer of ice and snow.
    Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:01 pm

Olivine Shore|Midday

Deoxys swept a few lower infected into the sea with a Psychic blast, before slowing it's sprint to a march, and slowly, hesitantly, approaching the Legendaries. Once it was within five feet, it stood perfectly still for a moment, before bowing its head.
    I am Deoxys. Command of me what you must His near-robotic voice rang out through their minds.
    He then raised his head, his eyes immediately darting to Suicune, and then Lugia, before Regigigas, I will fight by your side, to preserve my Brothers and Pokémon.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:18 pm

Olivine Shore| Midday (9)

Lugia looked over the small band of Legends and took in a deep, refreshing breath. His courage and resolve fastened, he nodded to himself and to the new creature, Deoxys. Thank you, Deoxys. And thank you, Latias and... you, he added a little awkwardly toward the great ice beast. The large Regigigas seemed to have communicated with it privately, but it didn't help Lugia learn a name...

With all of us here, I have full confidence in finding our other brethren and finding out just how to end this living hell. I think the wisest choice would be Ecruteak. Entei and Raikou like to slumber within the confines of the deepest part of the Burnt Tower. Do you think they would still be there? he turned his head down to Suicune. Even with this disaster, it's a place to start...

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : derpies)
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:36 am

Olivine Shore| Midday (9)

Do you think they would still be there? Even with this disaster, it's a place to start...
    Lugia suggested, turning his great head towards the legendary dog below.
    Suicune hesitated, then nodded.
    Yes, that would be the best place to look.
    Maybe I was mistaken in hearing Enteis’ roar near Alph
    …he said, as his voice trailed off into concern.
    Let us hope that I was mistaken.
    It is good to see all of you alive and well, he motioned to the others, turning to each of them as a sign of acknowledgement and respect.
    I know that we can find a way to purge this disease from our world.
    We need to find the other legendaries…I fear some of them may be in danger…possibly even trapped, if they haven’t responded to our calls.

Suicune huffed in worry as he began to pace before the giants gazing down from high above him.
    It will be dangerous, but it is our duty to this world to protect it...and now we must reclaim it from the monsters that have overrun our beautiful lands.
    What say you, brothers? Will you stand and fight?

Suicune roared, sending vibrations from his mighty voice through everything nearby.

Last edited by Suicune on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:46 am

Olivine Shore | Midday
    Regigigas leaned forward to listen more carefully to the slightly-smaller legends, his Braille eyes staring intently, unblinking, at each one of them. They all seemed so powerful, so untouchable...and half of them were psychic. All but himself, the Dog, and his golem underling were partial Psychic-types...but telepathy and the ability of human comprehension was common among all Legendaries. Lugia and Suicune, the only two native to this region, were discussing things the Colossal Pokémon had only heard rumors of: the Burnt Tower -- the birthplace of Ho-Oh and the three Dogs, only one of which was present. Tracking down Raikou and Entei would certainly increase their odds of success in bringing down the Infection.

'What say you, brothers? Will you stand and fight?' Suicune asked with a mighty roar; Regigigas felt the vibrations from his deep voice tickle his feet. Excitement gripped his fifty-pound heart; he stood to his full height and raised his arms over his head, clenching his three-fingered hands into fists and letting out a metallic rumble that shook the sand of the beach. It was time to show Johto the power of the Sinnoh beast that towed the continents to their places.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:48 am

Olivine Shore, Midday
    'What say you, brothers? Will you stand and fight?'
    Regice did not understand emotion.
    Regice did not understand the enthusiasm and righteous fury pouring forth from Suicune.
    Regice did, however, recognize power.
    And in display, it raised its arms over it head and let them whirl free, whipping up another blizzard as it droned on.
    Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:59 pm

Olivine Shore | Midday

What say you, brothers? Will you stand and fight?
    Deoxys paused for a moment, and examined his surroundings.
    He'd come to this planet alone, frightened and without help. But these, Pokémon, and their Trainers, had welcomed him. They'd called him Legendary, and some had even attempted to tame him.

He took a step back, and looked each Legendary in the eye, as though examining them. Then he took a step forward, and placed his left hand over the purple Crystalline Organ in his chest, I will fight along side you, his Robotic Voice had some semblance of Emotion this time, sincerity, perhaps, I will show the enemy the power of a Pokémon who has excavated the stars themselves.

The Group had formed a power to be reckoned with, A Legendary Beast with the power to bend the Sea to its will, a creature that toed the very foundations of each Region together, and its icy counterpart. A bird, that could move faster than sound, and a 'Dog', as they called it, that had the power of the North Wind...

I think the wisest choice would be Ecruteak. Entei and Raikou like to slumber within the confines of the deepest part of the Burnt Tower. Do you think they would still be there?

Entei... Raikou... Deoxys had only heard the Legends, but if they had some semblance of truth, recruiting these majestic Beasts would give the Legendaries an upper hand...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:42 pm

((OOC:I am back and will be roleplaying next coming turn, it's good to be back!))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:57 pm

[[ OOC|| I will refer to Giratina as 'he', as he, too, is genderless. ]]

Reverse World||Our World's Midday

He slithered apprehensively through the broken, distorted sky, piercing red eyes staring unblinkingly ahead. The trouble in Johto was stifling his sleep, for the dreams of the Pokémon trapped in the middle of this mess were breaking his concentration. At this point, such an annoyance could not be ignored. If it was as horrible as these dreams reflected, then he would have to aid the other Legendaries, even if his only reason was to defend his own world.

Giratina silently slithered to the ground, where there was a puddle of what might have been rainwater in the middle of a street. The massive serpentine dragon gazed into the reflective surface, watching the dream of a wild Sentret living in Johto. He laughed to himself, Kekekekeke..., as the Sentret's family and friends were being killed and consumed by the Infected.

What a mess this had turned into.

Return to Sinnoh, Regigigas.
    Kekekekeke...
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:56 am

Olivine Shore| Midday (10)

Lugia sighed, a little relieved that the other Legendaries were so enthusiastic. It was good to see other pokemon with morale this high. Their confidence was infectious, and he felt himself straighten his posture a little. A grin grew on his ivory face and he rose a little.

Then, my brothers, both native and foreign, I'll take that as a very affirmative 'yes'. Let's go, then, to Ecruteak! He opened his wings and rose into the air easily, hovering for a moment to watch the others begin. When he was satisfied, he began moving North, toward the ruins of the Beasts' home.

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:36 pm

Olivine Shore| Midday (10)
    As Lugia rose into the sky, Suicune tossed his head and pawed at the ground as he psyched himself for the travel ahead.
    "Cuuuuuuuuuuunnne!" Suicunes' roar tore into the air as he weaved his way through the giants and through the shattered town.
    He whipped up a hurricane sending foes ahead of him crashing into the hollow buildings and making a clear path for himself.
    Such monsters...
    He snarled as he caught glimpses of the hordes that had been attracted to them.

Last edited by Suicune on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 02, 2011 1:20 pm

Olivine Shore | Midday
    As Regigigas turned to follow the faster Lugia and Suicune, a voice rang through his small head. He paused, then cringed.

'Return to Sinnoh, Regigigas.'

He knew that voice. It was Giratina, who he knew had been watching him in Johto. What could the massive dragon want? Regigigas pondered disobeying the ghost's commands, but knew that if he wanted, Giratina would come and get him. He hesitated, then turned and waded into the surf, his massive feet making the water shiver. He could not disobey.

I must return to Sinnoh. he thought in the direction of the retreating Legends, not knowing if they heard him or not. Though his heart was heavy with want to help, he descended further and further into the sea until there was nothing in his wake but frothy bubbles on the surface of the sea. He was Sinnoh-bound, traveling quickly along the edges of the continents deep in the ocean.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 4:15 pm

Olivine Shore| Midday
    Regice watched the other Legendaries go, and moved to follow them... but hesitated as he watched Regigigas step into the sea.
    I must return to Sinnoh.
    The little golem was confused, torn between following Regigigas and moving on to aid the others in their quest to cleanse the land of the Infection. It turned to question Regigigas, but the colossus was gone. It turned to question Suicune, but it, too, had left.
    Regice stared blankly after the two of them.. and headed for the sea, tracing Regigigas's path on in ice on the surface.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:45 am

Olivine Shore|Midday(4)

Latias rised up, ready to fly after Lugia. She then saw Regigigas decending to the sea, the loyal ice golem Regice soon following afterwards.
    I must return to Sinnoh.
    She frowned, but she was utterly curious. Was he not going to fight?
    Regardless, she soared in to the air, and flew after the white beast. She put a Safeguard around her fellow legendaries, protecting them. As the hordes of sickening infected came at them, she used Dragonbreathe on her foes.
    We can't let this epidemic go on any longer...
    Deoxys
    Deoxys
    Inactive

Post by Deoxys Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Olivine Shore | Midday

Deoxys rose slowly into the air, and followed his Legendary Counterparts Calmly, behaving as his species often did unless directly threatened. He threw a Psychic attack whenever a group of Infected were too close for comfort, but he was more concerned by the loss of the two humongous Golems, than he was about these Pokémon. After all, these were merely lower ranked Infected, what sort of Legendaries would they be if they couldn't handle this?

Harbingers appear to be absent from this Crowd Deoxys' Robotic Voice rang out through the minds of his companions, Perhaps they should be a priority to tackle whilst we seek out other Brothers to join this Crusade, another wave of Psychic energy ruptured the weaker Infected, Lessen the chance of us being burdened by them later.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:49 pm

Reverse World||Our World's Midday

Giratina knew that the golem was returning as instructed. If he was indeed needed in Johto, however, the ghostly dragon would have to leave his realm of dreams and shadows and enter the world of the living...and that was no easy feat. Arceus himself had imprisoned the Renegade Pokemon here. Getting out to defend this place was something that Giratina needed to do.

Return to Snowpoint Temple and go back to sleep, Regigigas, that I may plunder your dreams and see this epidemic for myself.

Giratina gave a growl of frustration and lashed his tail. He would bide his time until Regigigas reached his temple, and it was probably to be spent spying on the dark, depressing hearts of the Pokemon in Johto trying to survive the infection. More sleep would be lost, and more information would be gained; but in the end, Giratina was not happy about the entire mess.
    Lugia
    Lugia
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Lugia Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:46 am

Somewhere over Western Johto| Late Afternoon (11)

Lugia turned to see Regigigas and Regice turn toward the sea, and he couldn't help but wonder if the two were going to be ok... He frowned. If they wanted to go another way, it was up to them...

He continued in the direction of Ecruteak, his psychic abilities easily destroying any Infected that dared to come near. His mighty wings created winds that blew any airborne Infected back down to the ground where they belonged. He saw the Tower in the distance, his heart racing a bit.

Will the other Beasts be there? Could some terrible catastrophe have taken them? He looked back momentarily to the other Legends following behind and shook his head. No. He had to have faith they were all right.

He had to...

Last edited by Lugia on Sat Nov 26, 2011 5:34 am; edited 1 time in total
    Suicune
    Suicune
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by Suicune Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:44 pm

Rt.38, near Ecruteak City| Late Evening (11)

Suicune snorted in anger.
    Squatting outside of the city of Olivine was what seemed like some sort of defense facility. The humans had barred the entrance to Ecruteak and tore down the beautiful thick forest surrounding it to put this enormous hideous structure up in its' place.

Ugh...humans. Harmful, even to themselves...
    Suicune growled as he gazed at the formidable gray walls, topped with a sharp, coiled material the humans called 'barbed wire,' and strange black objects that lined the walls. They appeared to be weapons, but Suicune was unsure of its' use.
    What is this?...brothers, do you think this a fortress the humans made for themselves? Suicune asked, as his fellow legendaries approached. He showed a great concern when he noticed the land surrounding this structure was littered with the corpses of dead pokemon, both infected and uninfected.

What atrocities have happened here...

He could not see any entrance, but he knew that there was something terrible inside waiting...the whole place was overwhelmed with the stench of rotting flesh and old fear. The walls were stained in bloodspatters, and the bodies of pokemon were numerous near the walls.

These pokemon...some of them were owned by humans. Look, some have human-made objects adorning them...
    The aurora pokemon looked on in obvious pain, as he gazed down at what remained of an Ampharos wearing a tattered red scarf, skull shattered and its body riddled with bulletholes.

Some of these corpses show no signs of infection...Why would they do such a thing...? Suicune whispered, mortified by the humans' overwhelming violence and betrayal towards what appeared to be their own partners and friends.

The legendary heard a strange buzzing, but he could not place the sound.
    Brothers, we should investigate...but be on guard. Suicune stated firmly, as he leapt over the towering wall effortlessly.

What awaited him on the other side, however, was something he could never have been prepared for.

Blood colored the floor an ugly crimson.
    Humans, piled high everywhere he looked. On top of those piles were hundreds of black, greasy, feathered bodies...feasting on the decaying, bloated corpses.
    And at the sight of fresh meat, countless infected Murkrow erupted into the blood-red sky like an ebony blanket of death.

Oh, dear Arceus...

Last edited by Suicune on Thu Nov 24, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Honchkrow
    Honchkrow
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Honchkrow Sat Aug 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Within the Human Refugee Fortress| Dusk

There was no sounds other than his undead brethren and minions stalking, wandering for new prey. Their echoing calls resounded throughout the corridors, hungry and almost lonely. Lonely, a figure mused as it sat neatly perched on a desk. ...As if they were capable of such an emotion. If his beak were to allow it, he would have grinned.

He stretched his wings, not feeling any strain or pain. He rather enjoyed the afterlife. It had granted him what living had not: invincibility. He could feel no pain other than the continual gnawing of hunger. But aside from that, he was not a victim of a disease. He had no worries of food or water, no threat of death, no concerns of the world around him.

He was free.

With that knowledge, he knew he was indestructible. No pokemon, no human, nothing would be able to stop him and his army. Which was why he and his flock had obliterated the human fortress. It had just been so easy, even with their technology and anti-airborne weapons...

Pathetic.

Then, his murkrow sounded, cawing hungrily and viciously. He found it odd; with the terrible stench of death, normal uninfected never wandered near the fortress. He made his way to the open bailey, where he had massacred the humans, and amongst the circling tornado of his minions, there stood something he had never thought he would see.

A Legendary. The beautiful flowing blue locks of fur and the immense, glittering crystal atop its forehead gave away its identity-- Suicune. The others, Honchkrow wasn't too sure about. It didn't matter anyway. He mused happily at the fond memory of another Beast, falling to the Infection... What could this one do that the other could not?

The thousands of Murkrow within the bailey circled and attacked at the many other Legends, keeping them somewhat distracted. He immediately let out a guffaw, whether it was from surprise, joy or mere enjoyment, he wasn't even sure. "Well, well... Suicune, yes? How delightful!" He stepped out more, opening his wings and taking flight to the top of the wall to look at the entire group. "You flatter me, coming all this way just to die like so many before you." He turned and saw a glistening clear hulk; another Legend, that was lagging behind. He scoffed.

"I'm not sure what you and your band of merry Legends intended on doing here. All of the pokemon here have been turned or killed, as well as any moronic human that tried to take shelter here. But it is nice that, after the immediate crisis began, you finally got around to trying to do something. Not that it will do much good now... He took to the air, the murkrow almost acting like a deep black cloud of death and disease that surrounded him utterly, cloaking him.

"However, I will leave you in peace to explore this place; there are some rather intriguing gems yearning for discovery. It's the least I can do for my mighty Legends." He seemed to bow, his head dipping down before heading toward the glistening creature lumbering about. "In exchange, I'll take the creature lagging behind... this world has no room for sloths. After all, it's not the first Beast I've taken down..." With that, he soared off, his dark cape of murkrow following him religiously, toward the Ice Golem.

With speed unknown to any living Honchkrow, the rotting bird dipped down and attacked mercilessly, taking eyes out and smashing it to the ground with attacks as the Murkrow followed suit. The other Legendaries, helpless as the Murkrow that stayed attacked, could only watch as, before their eyes, a Legend was killed. Honchkrow pecked out a Braille eye and swallowed it triumphantly, for he knew his power, he knew his potential. No pokemon would be safe. This was the future. This was how pokemon were meant to be.

Invincible.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:33 pm

Near Ecruteak|Dusk(5)

The forest was gone, and this...wall was in its place. The humans... this is truely idiotic. The dead Pokemon corpses made her heart tug. How could the humans kill innocent Pokemon? How could they go this far? This angered her plenty.
    She slowly flew over the wall. The blood on the floor shocked her, and sickened her. An infected Murkrow flock in the air, she prepared herself for attack.
    And then...she saw Honchkrow.
    He had dived at Regice, and the ice golem was thrown to the ground. Latias was in shock. Was a fellow Hoenn legend..dead?
    She wondered, could she use Heal Pulse? No...it wouldn't work. The ice golem was...gone.
    There came the anger.
    She put a safeguard around her fellow legendaries, protecting them. She didn't want anymore harm to come to any of her legends.
    ...You...you bastard...

((OOC: I had no idea what to put for this... I'm kinda still in shock...hope this is ok. ^^'))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:54 pm