Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 28 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:10 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Battle Castle|Afternoon

Fire continued to build up in Rosko's maw as the Golbat climbed up onto Rosko. Another Flamethrower was in store, but the undead continued to slowly approach them. "We can't lead it back!" That said if they lead the undead back to the others it could ruin their chances of food. "Ros-" The houndoom noticed the electrike's worry and kept his fire ready waiting for the chance to strike. Keepign his eye on the undead Houndoom as it continued to approach them. Suddenly a thunderwave strikes the undead houndoom keeping it in place from attacking. "Paralysis doesn't always work," Etin moved away to keep out of Rosko's flamethrower attack. "Now's your chance!" Rosko took a deep breath readying it to scorch the rotting dark type before it could get a chance to move. The sounds of gargling bubbles in its throat had told Rosko enough that it was completely defenseless. One solid shot from his flamethrower would end the undead houndoom that was once a sibling.

"Ve can do zis!" Ven shouts out in excitement as they had a more fighting chance with the undead dark type paralyzed. Rosko tilts his head back as fire started licking out of his maw again. It was aimed right at the head and at a decent range for it to make a small radius to burn off the decayed areas of meat and boil the brain to the point it completely shuts down.
    "Fire in ze hole!" Rosko releases the flamethower right into the undead houndoom's face as its body starts smoking from the intense flames. The houndoom wasn't going to stop the barrage of flames until the undead dark type fell to the ground. Soon the flames started burning off the meat revealing its skull as fire seeped into it. Rosko ended the flamethrower and started forming a shadow ball to destroy the head.

As he forms the Shadow ball the undead houndoom was burning up as the smell of burnt flesh and fur started filling the air. the shadow ball grew to the right size and Rosko fires it right at the skull. It connects with the skull and the undead houndoom drops with blood pouring out of its body as the flames die out. The Houndoom turns around and fires a flamethrower at the weaker undead keeping them catching them on fire. "Lad now's yer chance to send these bilge rattata's to Davy Jones Locker."  The Dark Type said to Etin. With Ven on Rosko's back he should be able to get Ven out of danger quickly if more come pouring out. "Ven me lad hang on tight we be getting away from here if we be outnumbered." Looking back towards Etin as he waits for the chance to escape if things get to bad.
    Mesprit
    Mesprit

Post by Mesprit Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:43 am

((OOC: Please skip me. I lost my post and that lost my motivation to write, I'm sorry. I'll make it up next round.))

Mesprit; The Emotion Pokémon
    ||EJ League Mod||||Assistant Mod||
    |тарейший и сильную эмоцию человечества является страX||
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:20 pm

The Battle Castle [Foyer] | Afternoon
    Cinder 74 | Faux 45

Cinder flinched at the harsh tone of Mel's reaction. "You dont know?" Why was she getting so worked up? It wasn't like Ven was a child or anything. He can take care of himself! He had lived through this thing how long, with a tattered wing no doubt, and been okay? This place is safe. That's what their work had been for, what Faux's stress and the battle had been for! To be safe here. Reassured, the Quilava welcomed Miyu's surprise suggestion, “Maybe, maybe Rebel could go find him? I bet Reb's lurking around somewhere, I could go get him?” A grin spreads across her maw. Of course! Even if he was covered in sickness Rebel would listen if not only to Miyu. Jolteon's were pretty fast on their feet too. Surely he could find the little bat with little trouble. "That's pretty smart thinking." She praises the kit, grateful the others were kind in their responses. "Yes, yes find Rebel. I bet he could track down Ven, no problem."

"It'd be appreciated... With his wings like that, I'm just worried that if he does get caught by an undead...you know." With a nod of acknowledgement Cinder gave Mist a sympathetic look. "I understand, but we have Pokemon all over! Plus I haven't even had a whiff of undead in a while. If Miyu and Mesprit didn't see him outside," She gave the pair a glance for just a moment before looking back to the serpent, "Then he's most likely still in here. Heck, maybe he went to check for more damaged walls somewhere." Ven wouldn't just leave, she was sure of that, so he had to be close by. "We'll find him." I promise. Cutting herself short of that commitment Cinder looked back to Miyu, her voice growing a little more tense. "Can you go find Rebel for us, and get him searching?"

In a matter of moments the bucket filled to the brim with water. While the pond carried its weight the fox could already tell it would be too heavy for her to carry. If she was stronger, or at least taller, perhaps she could but not like this. “Well, thank Legends for that,” The Jolteon jeers, “'Cuz Arceus knows nothing else in the damn world is in our favor. I haven't come across a working CD player in my whole fuckin' travel. Fuck my life.” Faux flicked one of her ears. CD players.. it'd been a long while since she heard that name. Why would you like those things? All she ever heard from the assholes who had them were headache inducing shrieks and buzzes. She could never understand their appeal. Some people had strange taste, that's for sure.

“Fuck the cold, too. I hate that shit. Viva warm weather and all that jazz.” Even though the cold didn't really mater since they had secured a decent shelter it was good to know they wouldn't have to worry about frost. Cold mornings made for sluggish starts. Regardless, three, four? of them were fire types and wouldn't notice either way. Best we have our bases covered. Hence the water. Dipping her paws further into the pond and under the bucket Faux tilted it as best she could. The water level evened out and as it angled to near completely sideways the bucket lost half its weight and water. Too much.

Again she set about to sink it, but this time she did it much more carefully so only to fill it a little bit more. “So, who died and put you on water duty?” The Vulpix gave a hard flinch, pausing her action for a moment, and speaks curtly, "I did." In that moment the bucket sank faster then expected. With heavy splashing Faux managed to grab it and pull it back, the force sloshing most the excess water out, to her relief. “Nobody else capable of carrying a damn bucket for you?” With a small grunt of effort the fox heaved the bucket free from the pond, its weight now souly carried by her jaw. Forcing herself to keep it upright she moved to a flat section of grass away from the bank and set the bucket back down before giving her pelt a hard shake. She hated being wet. "You may not of noticed but our group doesn't much consist of those with hands." Licking one paw Faux ran it across her bangs, water trailing down her arm. Her many tails shook out of sync, water pouring from their thick curls. "The Psychic's perhaps, the but legend was away and the Gardevoir was preoccupied." Checking how much water the bucket had retained the fox is pleased with the amount. Looking back to the Jolteon, his antics not amusing her in the slightest, her eyes narrow and voice grows cold, "If you need things to get done you do them yourself."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Dec 19, 2015 11:14 am

Battle Frontier | Afternoon l (80)(14)

Cocoa brown eyes diverted quickly to the ground as the kit fidgeted with her paws, making her bracelet jingle slightly. They thought she had a good idea - praised her, even!! But this was no time to be bashful! She jumped up from her haunches, determination painted across her face. "Can you go find Rebel for us, and get him searching?" The fox responded with a nod, “I‘ll run as fast as I can!” But the worry in Mist’s voice was justified, even in the ‘thank you’ she offered - Miyu wanted to believe, desperately, everything was okay. Yes, everything was alright. She was out the door in an instant, calling back, “Don‘t worry! Everything‘s gonna be fine!”

The Eevee sprinted through the hallways, weaving around debris and hopping over crumbled ceiling fragments. “Rebel?” She called in a hushed tone, “Are you around here?” Nothing shouted back, so either he wasn’t in this area or he was going to pop out at a terrible time and scare the everlasting heck out of her. She heaved a sigh and ran on.

"You may not of noticed but our group doesn't much consist of those with hands." The Vulpix fixed her bangs - was she prettying up for him? - "The Psychic's perhaps, the but legend was away and the Gardevoir was preoccupied." Rebel gave a disinterested ‘mmhmm’ reply, sitting back up and shaking his spiky pelt out. Leaves and blades of grass pelted the ground from his dirty fur. "If you need things to get done you do them yourself." Faux said coarsely. He didn’t need to be an Emotion Pokémon to catch the chill in that sentence. “Yeeeah, I hear you,” he grumbled, ”People can be douchebags. Lazy, annoying douchebags.” He smiled wide, looking at the Vulpix with the expectation she might thaw a little.

The moment was sliced short in time, the Jolteon exhaling annoyedly as an all-too familiar voice called. “Reb!”
    Miyu bounded to him, her shorter stature nearly comical. “Rebel-- OW!” She cried, raising her eyes back up to Rebel’s aggravated face. “Why did you hit me!?” She pawed at the back of her skull where her adoptive brother smacked her. “Don‘t just run around yelling for people, dumbass. God,” his eyes softened a little, “What the hell do you want?”

“Uh, well, we need you.” She darted behind him and shoved him to his feet, “It‘s Ven! He‘s missing, and we need you to find him!” The Jolteon stared unenthusiastically. “May I ask who the fuck Ven is?” He was acting like someone’s life wasn’t on the line! Miyu groaned, “Golbat! Golbat, Rebel!” With a curse under his breath, Rebel was padding off towards the Castle. “General direction, Miyu. I‘ll find him. Dammit.”
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:27 pm

[ooc; i'm really really sorry to do this but skip. ;; i tried to post last night but i lost my post (the site went down) and i got a wrist injury on my dominant hand two days ago that's making it really hard to type out a post. ven obliges with what rosko says and holds on tighter, while mist seems to at least settle down some.]
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jan 11, 2016 8:38 am

ooc)) Skip Rosko is holding off the undead while waiting for Etin to decide whether to run or fight.
    Mesprit
    Mesprit

Post by Mesprit Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:19 am

Outside the Battle Frontier || Afternoon || Post 16
    Mesprit watched with a worried expression as the other Pokemon began to worry about Ven. “Maybe, maybe Rebel could go find him? I bet Reb's lurking around somewhere, I could go get him?” Looking over to the smaller Eevee, Mesprit grinned. Rebel would listen to her, so Ven wouldn't be in danger, but in case... "That's pretty smart thinking." The others praised Miyu, and Mesprit crossed her arms, gaze dropping to the floor as she thought to herself. "Yes, yes find Rebel. I bet he could track down Ven, no problem." With a smile, Mesprit floated above the heads of the others, her golden eyes looking over to the hooded serpent. "It'd be appreciated... With his wings like that, I'm just worried that if he does get caught by an undead...you know."

The Legend smiled warmly. They would find the Golbat, no worries! "I understand, but we have Pokemon all over! Plus I haven't even had a whiff of undead in a while. If Miyu and Mesprit didn't see him outside," Looking over to the Quilava, Mesprit nodded.She hadn't seen Ven anywhere, and there certainly weren't any undead either. "Then he's most likely still in here. Heck, maybe he went to check for more damaged walls somewhere." That was also a strong possibility. "We'll find him."

"Can you go find Rebel for us, and get him searching?" Watching as Miyu got ready to run, Mesprit made a split decision, and she did a loop-the-loop midair, stooping upside down for a moment before she started flying after Miyu. “I‘ll run as fast as I can!” Looking back, Mesprit stopped at the exit, smiling. "I'll follow along to make sure that there aren't any complications." She said, before spinning in place and flying after Miyu. “Don‘t worry! Everything‘s gonna be fine!” Mesprit smiled warmly as she twirled mid-air, barrel-rolling to the side as she flew above Miyu, following the Eevee as she ran down the halls, calling for the Jolteon.

“Rebel?” Stopping her flight, Mesprit began to search around, her golden eyes exploring every spot that Rebel could get into. “Are you around here?” Looking back to Miyu, Mesprit shrugged. "Should we keep going?" She asked, getting up and following after Miyu as the Eevee kept going. Eventually they found the Jolteon with Faux, and Miyu called out loudly, “Reb!” The Legend pulled up just short of the others, happy to sit back and watch as Miyu dashed up to Rebel. “Rebel-- OW!” Gasping lightly, Mesprit narrowed her eyes, opening her mouth to say something before she abruptly shut it, having to bite her tongue lightly.

“Why did you hit me!?” That was the same question Mesprit wanted the know the answer to. “Don‘t just run around yelling for people, dumbass. God,” Crossing her arms, Mesprit scowled lightly, her eyes narrowing at Rebel. “What the hell do you want?” Sighing heavily, Mesprit closed her eyes to calm herself. No need to get mad at Rebel, he doesn't know. “Uh, well, we need you.” Miyu started, unsure at first before the Eeveen found her words. “It‘s Ven! He‘s missing, and we need you to find him!”

“May I ask who the fuck Ven is?” Uncrossing her arms, Mesprit buried her head in her hands, sucking in a breath. Surely they had noticed the injured Golbat? Weren't undead known for zeroing in on the wounded or sick? “Golbat! Golbat, Rebel!” Miyu seemed just as exhasperated, and the Jolteon seemed to finally click. “General direction, Miyu. I‘ll find him. Dammit.” Mesprit watched as they started padding off, sighing lightly.

The Legend closed her eyes, feeling an odd pull. Opening her eyes with a gasp, Mesprit remembered what she had originally come here for. If her brothers weren't here, then they were out somewhere else. Biting her lip, Mesprit looked between Miyu and Faux to the forest. Finally making her decision, the Legend floated a little higher, before stopping to turn back to Miyu and Faux. "I uh, I need to continue looking for my brothers. I'm worried about them, since we haven't had contact with each other since the start of the Epidemic... Perhaps I'll see you all again!" She said cheerfully before taking off into the sky, following the path where the pull had come from. Perhaps that was where Uxie or Azelf were.

((OOC: Leaving post. It's been fun, hopefully I'll come back in a little while!))

Mesprit; The Emotion Pokémon
    ||EJ League Mod||||Assistant Mod||
    |тарейший и сильную эмоцию человечества является страX||
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:44 am

The Battle Castle [Foyer] | Afternoon
    Cinder 75 | Faux 46

“I‘ll run as fast as I can!” Cinder gave a grateful grin followed by a nod. "I know you will." The Eevee was small and light on her paws; if she knew where Rebel was (which hopefully she did) she would be there in an instant. "I'll follow along to make sure that there aren't any complications." Surprised by the legends offer Cinder found her flames flickering with gratitude. "Thank you." If anything happened to Miyu she would personally take the blame, so that extra assurance was truly a gift. Only a heartbeat passes before the youth is sprinting away, set in her mission as she calls back “Don‘t worry! Everything‘s gonna be fine!”

Yet the anxiety had long since wormed its way into her belly. No matter how hard she tried to swallow it back it pressed harder, made itself more present with every sentence that was spoken or left out. WILL it be okay? For all they knew Ven was already gone. Their scouts had not returned; there could be trouble that they rest of them were ignorant to. They should of been back by now too... Giving a rough swallow the Quilava flicks her gaze between the two females, giving a sniff while shes at it. Any scent of the boys was stale and fading. They had not been close to either Mist or Melanie. "Have you guys heard from the scouting party?" She asks tensely, already assuming the answer. If they were missing three members of their group then they were in more trouble then they thought.

Faux breathes harshly through her nose, switching between that and deep pants. Fire types were not meant to swim; even if they could that didn't mean it wasn't taxing on a body meant to be dry and hot. Forcing her breath to slow the Vulpix takes the moment to rest, knowing the trip back would be even worse then that here. “Yeeeah, I hear you,” Giving her pelt a hard shake the fox suppresses a sigh. She could only relax so much with both an undead and a twat so close to her. ”People can be douchebags. Lazy, annoying douchebags.” With a small grunt she shoots him a glance, "Speak for yourself." His humor was sickening but honest.

Before either party could give another jab a short call pierces the air, “Reb!” In an instant Faux is standing alert, ears tall and eyes wide for any threats that might follow. The kit bounds up to them, halted by a smack from the jolteon that sends a rush of adrenaline through the Vulpix, lurching her body a step forward, ready to act. Was the Jolteon about to snap!? Luckily, no further violence ensues, and if anything the monologue is like that between littermates. Even the legend that follows, a being attune to emotion, shows no sign of panic from the action. There was no malintent.

“What the hell do you want?” The Joltie barks, clearly not enthused with the Eevee's antics. While Faux had to agree that yelling when things had been nearly too quiet it was clear that the child was riled up- Something was going on. While she shoved the Jolteon in vain her words remaining powerful and clear, “It‘s Ven! He‘s missing, and we need you to find him!” What!? How was he missing!? They had broke off into small groups, the buddy system! The only one who had been alone was herself when gathering the mud and water, and even then that was only part of the time. How could the bat, with limited mobility at that, of disappeared when he was with.... her and Cinder? Shit.. Shit! She has been responsible for him as part of his group. Where was he last? The foyer.. he had muttered something behind them, about being ready to work, perhaps?

Faux narrows her eyes, frustrated. That didn't help at all! Where could he of gone, or why? No undead had interrupted their work, he hadn't been attacked or chased. She couldn't recall him leaving the building or picking up his scent on her way to the pond. He never left. It seemed most probable. “General direction, Miyu. I‘ll find him. Dammit.” The Vulpix took a step closer to the Eeveelutions, her voice dominant and eerily calm, "The Castle. He's still inside the Castle." Yet she can not recall seeing him in the foyer after starting work on the walls. "Check further inside!" She calls to Rebel, turning back for the bucket of water. While the more eyes they had searching the better she had a task to complete and was not about to make yet another trip after the sun fell.

Latching her fangs onto the handle she tugs, tipping it slightly, and starts to drag it back toward the Castle. She doesnt make it more then a few steps before the Legends says something that catches her off guard, "I uh, I need to continue looking for my brothers. I'm worried about them, since we haven't had contact with each other since the start of the Epidemic... Perhaps I'll see you all again!" Releasing the handle she looks at Mesprit in a silent gasp. Already the psychic is floating off into the sky, not waiting for anything. Of all times she chooses now to leave? Her brown eyes narrow with malice. Dont want to get wrapped up in the affairs of commoners? Of all Pokemon it should be easy for a psychic deity to locate their missing comrade. Did she know something they didn't, saving her own hide, or simply not willing to take the risk? Grabbing at the handle again, her gaze still on the shrinking shape of the silver Pokemon, Faux continues to make her way back. She gives no farewell but thinks thinks one clearly.

Traitor.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Jan 22, 2016 3:31 pm

Battle Frontier | Afternoon l (81)(15)

He could've backhanded the Eevee... again. It wasn't that he was pissed she stood there with a dumbstruck expression, his guide totally fucking clueless, but that she took off running around half-cocked when an undead (rather, another undead...) was possibly in or around the Castle at the very moment she decided to dart around looking for him. It was a shame,  but everyone else's lives were as meaningless as the next in comparison to Miyu.
    "The Castle. He's still inside the Castle." The Vulpix didn't give much emotion. Or rather, Rebel just didn't have the time or empathy for that to notice. "Check further inside!" His paws almost paused. She wasn't coming? Without stopping to wonder the Fire-type's motives, he simply urged Miyu alongside as the duo of Eevee kin headed for the Castle.

“What're you gonna do, Reb?” Miyu asked between breaths. Her shorter legs caused significantly more effort to keep up with the tall Jolteon. She sprung into the Castle entrance first, preparing to charge any way she needed to. “Whatever I have to, I suppose,” he replied, swatting Miyu away from the hall leading further into unknown territory. She skidded to her side, parting her teeth to protest his untimely silliness to meet serious dead eyes with her own. “Go back to Cinder,” he instructed sternly. “Use your nose. Scent for any trouble and stay there. Go!” She knew better than to argue, for Ven's sake. Upset, she trailed down the hall towards where the others were, while Rebel bolted into the shadows of the other hallway.

Why the heck couldn't she come? Did he not know she fought a huge black fox in Cerulean, if he were such a great tracker?! She brooded along, dragging paws rather than fully stepping. “Jerk,” Miyu grumbled as the next room came into sight. She wasn't gonna be as useless as he thought, turning away from the room and rushing in the opposite direction. She was gonna help.

“Damn it.” Rebel stalked through the Castle much like a hunter, expecting any turn to lead him to trouble or worse, a complete bloodbath.
    His fox nose high, he began to scent... fire. Fire and decay. Well, that was a good sign. Sort of.
    Rebel charged ahead with a purpose, springing into the fray without even knowing what the fuck was happening. There were two Houndoom, one very much undead and one with a Golbat passenger. And a sparky blue hound. Okay, it was kind of safe to assume he'd found the right group. How the hell many groups would be running around in here anyways?

A black orb charged in front of Rebel's teeth and it shot off in the direction of the undead hound. “Friend o' yours, pirate dude?” He curiously asked the living Houndoom. “Undead, douchebag dog.” His legs hunkered down and his pelt sparked, “Motherfucker 'bout to get fried. You wanna run? Go ahead.” And then he let loose a reckless Discharge.

((OoC - What happens with the Discharge is up to whoever. Rebel kinda doesn't care who he hits, he just wants to smoke out an undead lol. Miyu is also on her way to the fight, but Cinder, you can choose whatever we do with this Houndoom~!))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Jan 26, 2016 3:22 am

Inside the Battle Castle | Afternoon
    Etincelle 58 | Melanie 67

"Ve can do zis!" Ven's thoughts mimic his own. It looked like they had gotten the upperhand! Hope surged beneath the shiny's pelt, believing that they could make it out of this safe and sound. The cracking of fire above him told the canine Rosko's attack was ready, and in moments the place would be aflame. But just as escape seemed eminent a dreadful sound ruffled his ear fur. Oh legends no.. there are more of them! Four small undead crept from a shadowed pocket, and while their conditions were poor their numbers were highly concerning. "There's more!" Etincelle gasps moments before Ven cries out, "Fire in ze hole!" and fire filled the end of the hall.

The orange light was blinding. Moving further back Etin doesn't dare look. The heat of the flames scorches the tips of his shiny blue fur. His burn was almost completely healed but the hot feeling made his entire side tingle unpleasantly. After a few moments horror found its way into the electric types stomach. Rosko was not stopping, pumping more and more energy into his attack. He's going to burn out his throat! The sickening smell of burning fur and skin filled his sensitive nose, gagging the Electrike. Im going to be sick.. Thick black smoke billowed from the spot, the Houndooms silhouette hiding behind a fall of flames and blurring into the cloud. It was quickly becoming too much. Nothing but nausea educing scents and blinding hot light.

"Stop, stop!" Etin begged, barely able to breathe past the smoke. Death by fire... gods it was terrible, it was down right cruel. The hiss of fire dies back, the Flamethrower ceased, and Etincelle must use all his courage to observe the damage. To his horror he can see the Houndoom is miraculously still on its feet, somehow.. but it was not in good shape. The 'dooms naturally flame resistant fur was scorched and blacked, completely obliterated in many areas. Any exposed skin was charred and ashen, the bones dark and cracked from the stress. Its entire face was a train wreck that he couldn't stand to look at.. yet the creature dared to take a single step forward.

Forcing his eyes off the undead canine Etin can see the Flamethrower had more residual effect. The smaller undead had not been able to escape the blast, trapped against the walls and that which they called shelter. A Rattata lay dead, a Marill by it no longer had ears or moved. A Pidgey fluttered helplessly, trying to come at them but unable to fly with his feathers a sizzling mess. Only a Mareep seemed to be unscathed. Its rotten wool was singed and had embers in it but its dead  brain did not seem to notice.

Beside him Rosko let loose another attack, ending the miserable life of what was left of the Houndoom. Even though it had tried to eat his friend Etin can not find victory in its defeat. May he find peace.. No creature deserved to suffer like these.. to die twice like they would. "Lad now's yer chance to send these bilge rattata's to Davy Jones Locker." The Electrike's stomach drops like a rock. For all his years he was never much of or a very good battler. Worse yet he hated killing. The dark stain on his shoulder was testament to that. Rosko's probably spent from that attack.. They couldn't risk leading the undead back to the others, even if they were meager it posed too much of a risk. What if we lose them in the halls? No, they couldn't, that would--

An hum rumbles in Etin's ears, instantly sending his gaze to the undead. None seemed to be attacking. A heatbeat later a Shadow Ball explodes behind the enemy line, sending a shockwave and dust cloud flying. “Undead, douchebag dog.” An unexpected voice scoffs. Flipping his head back the Electrike is shocked to see Rebel, the Jolteons pelt sparking with life. Was he about to attack them!? Fear sparkles in his pink gaze. “Motherfucker 'bout to get fried. You wanna run? Go ahead.” His belly hits the ground as the Discharge fires off. The bolts go off like wildfire, hitting anything in there path. Etin squeals as some find their way into his shiny blue pelt, his typing doing little to dull the pain of such a powerful attack.

Within moments the electricity is gone and though pain blurs his thoughts fear forces his eyes open. Undead! Why was Rebel attacking them!? But within moments he can see how wrong his judgement is; the Pidgey lay limp on the ground, clearly gone. The smouldering Mareep was slumped over but bleated in defiance, clearly wishing to attack. Was Rebel helping? No.. no more..! There isn't time to think about it and the Electrike moves off instinct. His stomach churned as he labored his way to his paws, bounding forward with clumsy steps, Sparks littering his pelt. He slams against the Marill, somehow it had recovered from the fire and was coming toward them. The electricity courses its round, rotten body, frying whats left of its brain and corpse. It twitches once then lay limp on the floor after skidding back across the floor.

Etin panted, the sensation too much to bear. He cracks his eyes open to see the Mareeps location and charges it swiftly with a Quick Attack. His bloodied shoulder slams the sheep while his claws meet his throat. Using his momentum the hound slams it against the wall, an audible crack coming from his neck as it slumped to the ground. Etincelle backed away, eyes wide, sickened at his own actions. Dark blood stained his claws and the scent, mixed with that that the fire had caused, was simply too much. He hunched over, vomiting instantly and violently. Legends forgive me for I have sinned.. What would his father think of him...? Killing Arceus' creatures so wrongly.. Harsh spasms pass through his body, each pulse bringing up more of the meager food stuffs in had in himself. Etin's thoughts grew faint, darkness swamping the edges of his vision as he forced himself to stumble forward. He moves with a heavy sway that makes him look drunk and ready to fall at any moment.

Staring blearily at the Jolteon the small hound's face is pained. "Rebel...?" He says hoarsely, another lurch hitting his stomach. Why had the Jolteon come..? Doubting his previous thoughts the Lightning Pokemon does not seem to of come for trouble. Rosko and Ven appear to be fine, thank heavens. Beneath heavy coughs and gags his labored words are quiet, barely managing to make it through his lips. "Let's.. head back.." His pink eyes are wide and shock ridden, falling to the floor and refusing to come off it while his head dangles. The wretched smells make his thoughts swim. Smoke, ash, death, rot, blood..... More drips of vomit spurt their way through his teeth. He was a sinner, a killer.. he had committed the ultimate crime not once but four times in a single day. Have mercy...

Melanie forced her creamy fur to lie flat. Cinder had a point- they did have their group split all over the place. Chances were that someone had seen him. Even Miyu seemed confident that they could find him. “Don‘t worry! Everything‘s gonna be fine!” She encouraged them as she raced off. Though the childs positivity was infectious it seemed misplaced. She had been out gathering food and had no idea what had gone on inside the Castle.
    Not that Mel was any wiser.

A thick frown coated the Ninetales muzzle, her many tails twitching uncomfortably. Miyu's pawsteps quickly faded away as she held her word but the air remained tense. Despite Cinder's efforts and the Eevee's encouragement the fire type wasn't convinced. Worse yet Cinder's next question sounded heavy and restricted. "Have you guys heard from the scouting party?" Etincelle! Her breath catches in her throat, words dry and shaking, "They never came back!?" A grief-filled whine reverbs from her throat. There is no way checking the halls could take that long unless they ran into trouble. Four of their Pokemon were missing counting Rebel's absence, and three could be dead! He's okay.. He's okay.. Melanie tried to reassure herself but it was hopeless. Ven and Etincelle were missing! They couldn't lose them...! They couldn't lose more teammates, more friends in a place that was supposed to be safe. She couldn't... her legs tremble, all energy lost, and they splay outward awkwardly, unable to support her frame. T-they're all dead-d..

Last edited by Cinderspark on Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Jan 30, 2016 2:19 am

Inside the Battle Castle| |Afternoon
    96| |72

Though fear erupts in him at the sudden flash of yellow nearby—worried that more undead have begun to gather towards them—a clear voice from the Jolteon manages to minimally settle his nerves. “Motherfucker 'bout to get fried. You wanna run? Go ahead.” The discharge is powerful, and after a few moves from Etincelle, the hallway is reduced to a graveyard of the unfortunate undead.

Ven watches solemn from Rosko's back, the pungent odor of burnt flesh and fur nearly suffocating him. They had won, yes, and from that the Golbat could feel a simple relief, but the sights before him only serve to churn his innards. It's nauseating, to say the very least, and the poison-type casts a worried glance at the Electrike when he vomits.

With an almost drunken sway the canine pads back and, somehow, manages to heave out words between wheezes and coughs. "Let's.. head back.."

"...yes—yes—" Ven responds quietly, peering down from the Rosko's back. Concern is clear in his expression, furrowed brows coupled with a hesitant voice. "Let's...head back, before ve cauze ze ozers too much vorry..." Tone soft and muffled, Ven casts a final glance at the burnt wreckage of the corridor, holding his breath.

—-

Despite Miyu's reassurance that everything will be fine, Mist can't seem to shake off the anxiety. It only worsens when Cinder poses to them a question—one that indicates more missing. "Have you guys heard from the scouting party?"

Melanie's response is immediate, and the serpent cant hear the Ninetales's breath catch before she blurts out. "They never came back!?" A whine follows her words before she eventually crumbles to the floor.

Mist loosely coils around the fire-type in an attempt to offer some sort of solace—comfort, even—maybe even reassurance. "...Melanie," her words are gentle, attempting to mask her own concern as she speaks. "I'm sure they're ok—they're all smart Pokemon, aren't they? And now that they're being searched for. I'm positive they're still around—we won't lose them."

Needless to say, the Arbok struggles to believe her own words. More Pokemon than she anticipated are missing—with this level of disorganization, will they really be able to stay safe?
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:14 pm

Battle Castle|Afternoon

The searing smell of burnt undead flesh started to get strong. “Friend o' yours, pirate dude?” A familiar voice of a Jolteon came by the exit point. It was the undead Jolteon Rebel and he seemed anxious to kill the other undead. “Motherfucker 'bout to get fried. You wanna run? Go ahead.” As if Rosko would run from a fight, but he had Ven with him and he didn't want to put Ven in any more danger. "Let's.. head back.." With a quick turn Rosko followed Etin away from the deadly battle. Looking back at Rebel he had to ask if he's coming. "Lad ye coming with us?" Rosko headed off with Etin back to the others. "...yes—yes—" The Golbat being on his back would need some rest after that horrifying experience with the undead Houndoom. "Ven me lad, how did you end up down here? I thought ye was with the others." At least he's safe is all that mattered. Glancing back at the damage that he had done, Rosko never thought he would do that much damage to the undead.

"Let's...head back, before ve cauze ze ozers too much vorry..." They got far enough away that the undead wasn't pursuing them. How would they report this though that they found a complete nest of them. For once the Houndoom had no clue on this approach. Etin however, seemed in a shock to what he done earlier. The Dark type took a deep breath then started to talk to Etin. "Lad, I know the sound of yer voice and seems there be something troubling ye. Killing to survive is something I had learned in the open seas. Those bilge rattatas don't feel, or think of anything except for killing." Though there is a difference between them two. Rosko had been a sea fairing houndoom for most of his life. Etin was a land pokemon that never sailed before. "Sorry lad, I just be trying to help ye become brave." As they came up to the door that they came to earlier, the houndoom decided it isn't the time to check it out.

"We're almost there lads, they'll be glad to see us." They came up to the fork in the paths where they started at. Rosko stopped and looked back at the area the came from. Nothing was following them. "No sign of them bilge rattatas, lets catch our breath before we tell the others." Looking at Etin had given Rosko a hunch that this was the first time Etin had killed something. However, they would have to switch up the party next time before heading back down there. Rosko starts heading up the stairs to tell the others that they might need a search and destroy party to deal with the remaining undead. Hunger started getting back onto Rosko's mind. It reminded him that he hasn't ate anything all day and they're probably needing food. Walking through the door with Ven on his back still, Rosko's news might not be good if they suspect there could be a nest down below. "Ahoy mateys, we return and ye might need to brace for bad news." This could only go one way and he took a deep breath again to tell them. "There might be a nest of them bilge rattatas below us. We found Ven as well so ye don't need to worry for him." That said, the houndoom laid down to rest for a while.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Feb 07, 2016 6:05 pm

The Battle Castle [Foyer] | Late Afternoon
    Cinder 76 | Faux 47

Just as she feared Mel's answer is not what she hoped for. "They never came back!?" The raw emotion in her voice is gagging, the grief in the following whine near too much to bear. I couldn't just keep my mouth shut. Cinder's face twists just like her heart, her words unable to form sentences, "No Mel! Its, I.. er.." Clamping her teeth shut the starter is useless, staring hopelessly at the distressed fox. Did I have to ask now?

"...Melanie," Mist's voice is cool and soothing, rejecting the worry she had for Ven moments ago, "I'm sure they're ok—they're all smart Pokemon, aren't they? And now that they're being searched for. I'm positive they're still around—we won't lose them." The tightness of Cinder's chest eases. Mist was right; they were all adults and had survived this long. It wasn't like they were bumbling children that had wandered off. Taking in a deep breath Cinder nods, Mist's reassurance calming her, "They can take care of themselves, -all of them- we'll find them and see that all this worry is for nothing."

The thundering of paws catches her ear, flicking the Quilava's head back to see Rebel and Miyu storming inside. She doesn't have a chance to greet them as the pair does not stop, pelting their way into the Castle. A weak smile creeps onto Cinder's face. Thank you. She hadn't trusted Rebel before but.. perhaps her fears were unfounded. The Jolteon was helping, at no advantage to him mind you, and she couldn't of been more grateful. "They'll find them." Cinder breaths, her voice a whisper, "All of them."

Several minutes tick by before another Pokemon makes their way inside, albeit a lot more slowly. Cinder turns, half expecting to see one of their missing companions creeping in, and is shocked to see the curly tails of Faux. The Vulpix was grumbling something to herself, neck jerked upward as she dragged a bucket inside. "Faux!" The Quilava calls out, bounding up to her, but the fox doesn't answer as she struggles through the doorway. "Here here- let me help." Hooking her arms around it Cinder awkwardly pulls the bucket away, fang marks clear in its handle. the fox takes a step back and immediately sits with a hunch. How the hell did she carry this? It was a lot heavier then it looked, despite all the empty space in it. Faux must of gone through a lot to get it all the way up here. "Are you alright?"

Faux panted, her chest heaving with each breath. Her pelt was disheveled, clumped with drying pond water and mud, and her neck ached with fury. Giving herself a hard shake she sways on her paws a moment but steadies herself before speaking. "Help.. would of been.. appreciated." She wheezes, catching her breath. Cinder's gaze shifts away from her, clearly guilty. Good. The Quilava clearly hadn't done anything useful while she was gone. Looking around she can see that not much had changed though Melanie and Mist were now here. Were they the ones that said Ven was missing? "Did Miyu and Rebel.. come by?" Legends she could not talk right now. "Yes, they are already searching." Cinder said, walking away to set the water against a wall. Faux nodded, taking in a deep breath as she started to wash.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Feb 10, 2016 2:59 am

Battle Frontier | Afternoon l (82)(16)

It wasn't quite unlike a Houndoom, whose howl was once thought to be the grim reaper itself, as Rebel threw his head back and let out a chilling, dead screech. The electricity exploded from his body and shot all around the room with no restraint, the Joltie more than obviously giving zero fucks who he hit. The sadistic satisfaction he got from killing wouldn't be so easily played off if it were any other circumstance, but hopefully nobody was judging him on behavior right now.

He sneered as a few undead were reduced to smoking messes with one hit. The Electrike shot off with woozy steps, crashing into a Marill with sparking electricity and not stopping there - he moved from the downed blue rat to a Mareep. Not bad, this guy was pretty damn hardcore when he needed to be - seemed like a good dude to be bros with. It didn't appear Etincelle got the same rush from killing as Rebel did, the guy barely making it a few back steps before doubling over and hurling up his guts. He looked fuckin' bad, stumbling with a gait that looked more or less like he'd had a few too many jäger bombs.

The Jolteon, however much of a douche he was, calmly and damn near concernedly looked over the fellow Electric. “You alright?” Etin's face was twisted as he looked at Rebel as though he had vomited glass. "Rebel...?" Etin breathed, his voice damaged. A small smile appeared on Reb's face, his damaged ear flicking slightly. “Ayyy.”
    The blue pooch, if Rebel had any sense of empathy to tell, was bothered greatly by the entire situation. With his face lowered brokenly, Etin murmured; "Let's.. head back.."

The Jolteon's ear flicked once more. His cloudy red eyes turned to face the voice that could only be Rosko, "Lad ye coming with us?"

“Yup.”

Miyu could've screamed. Screamed her tiny little lungs out, but that would've been a rather bad idea. Paw steps were approaching and she had not the slightest clue if they were good, bad, or reaaaally bad.
    See, she somehow thought climbing into an air duct on the floor was a genius way to move stealthily. That wasn't a bad idea until she realized at the end of the duct that she couldn't pop the grate off.

Her butt moved side to side as she yet again tried to backtrack to the duct's entrance, but that was pretty hard when she couldn't turn to see behind her. The thud of the paws grew louder and eventually passed, earning a huge sigh of relief from the Eevee. “Okey doke, I am DONE here!” She crawled forward and pressed her face to the grate, charging a tiny Hidden Power and sending the azure colored attack at the metal abomination. It rattled the walls and the screws ripped clear out of the wall with some flying building debris. She crawled out of the duct, triumphant, but unaware.

The Eevee was immediately pinned to the floor by a paw on her back. She thrashed, but Miyu's pitiful size didn't offer much help. A cold nose sniffed at her ear and she ceased motion, fully certain whatever had her was planning what to garnish her with.

“Jesus Christ,” the male above her scoffed as he let his paw off her back. “You are about the dumbest, most suicidal fucking Eevee - no, Pokémon in general - I have ever met. I do not understand why I continue to let you run around unsupervised.”

Miyu rolled to her back and stared up as though her ears were vicious douchebags, lying to her that it was her brother. He stared down disapprovingly, but otherwise harmless. He'd pitch a fit if you ever called him harmless though. “Did you find Ven? Where is everyone??” Miyu hopped to her feet, looking around as though they would appear because she wanted them to.

“They're fine, aside from some nausea.”

Running off would likely get her smacked again, so Miyu opted to bounce along beside her brother back to the others. She hummed playfully, although Rebel was pretty much ready to put her back in the duct.

((OoC - So much sarcasm in this post lol, I am sleep deprived. My duo have returned to the group, but I didn't want to step on toes and take liberties with who is there just in case, so I'll write them there next post. ^^ Everyone has permission to write that they're back.<3))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:07 pm

Etincelle 59 | Melanie 68

Etin's head hung low has they walked. It was like he had been bashing his head against a tree; every synapse of his body screamed no while a nauseated feeling took over. The others muttered some things but the sound was like that behind glass.. distant and muffled. Were they agreeing or saying something else entirely? Etincelle could feel Rosko pad closer, the larger hounds presence hard to miss, but he gave no sign of acknowledgement. Even has he spoke the electric type could not pull his gaze from the floor. "Lad, I know the sound of yer voice and seems there be something troubling ye. Killing to survive is something I had learned in the open seas. Those bilge rattatas don't feel, or think of anything except for killing." A sigh forced its way out. Its safe now.. Was that all that mattered? What about the lives that had been ended, the Pokemon that suffered? They had been just like himself, alive and loved.. innocent creatures just trying to survive this pandemic.  

With a shake of his head the short hound finally mutters, "They were like us once." The virus, the killing, the loss of control, the removal of peace in death... What had happened to the world..? Another ripple pulses through his stomach. Tilting his head up he looks at the Houndoom with sad eyes. "They didn't deserve this," he concedes before drooping back to the floor. Everyone always said the same thing; we have to do it; we don't have a choice. But.. we do.. Rosko must of sensed his sorrow, as obvious as it was, as his words held a sense of comfort. "Sorry lad, I just be trying to help ye become brave." A shrug was all he could muster to show he appreciated the gesture but the sentiment was lost.

Remaining silent as they pressed on the Electrike tried his best to pull himself together. Taking in deep breathes Etincelle smoothed his ruffled nerves, absently watching the tender interactions between Rebel and Miyu as the Eevee popped out of no where. ....but he's one of them. The nausea refused to leave his stomach. If Rebel could be so kind, so alive while fighting the virus, then what made those undead any different? The fact I targeted them. Rebel may of spooked him but he wouldn't off attacked the Jolteon. Another sigh puffed out of his lungs. Moping wont fix anything. At least he had Mel to look forward to.

By the time they made it back to the Foyer the Electrike had found it in himself to stand normally with his head up. He still felt like shit but hey, at least he didn't have to look like it. "Ahoy mateys, we return and ye might need to brace for bad news." Rosko greeted the others, his accent a bit thicker then usual. Padding up beside him Etin added, "There was undead in the Castle. Nothing too crazy, luckily." Anything further was cut off by an excited, "Etincelle!" and the drum of paws as the Ninetales bounded toward him. The soft touch of her fur, the joy in her voice.. a truly grateful smile crossed his face as her warmth spread throughout his form. "Melanie," he breathed, her sweet scent the only relief he needed. Pressing closer to her the turmoil he had experienced seemed to just fade away.

"I was so worried! You guys were gone so long and-- eh- is, is that blood? Etin you're hurt! You're hurt! What happened!?" The happiness in her voice quickly turned to fear as she sniffed and recoiled at the blood on his pelt. Grimacing slightly, he reached up and brushed his muzzle against hers. "No, no I'm alright.. I'll be fine. We took care of the undead. Everythings clear back there, it's fine." The Ninetales relaxed a bit, licking his clean cheek. "I'm just glad you are all safe." The tender moment could not last however as Rosko continued, "There might be a nest of them bilge rattatas below us. We found Ven as well so ye don't need to worry for him." Melanie frowned, angling her head toward the stairs. They had just gotten back. He didn't mean for them to head out again.. did he?
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:18 pm

97| |73

Leisurely but surely, their battered trio began to head back towards where the others were. Ven couldn't help but exhale a long sigh of relief—his whole body seemed to deflate with the action. Finally—finally he was safe, a few moments earlier and he was sure he'd be dead from rotten flames and bloody maws. Now saved and minutes away from reunion with the rest of his companions, Ven comfortably lofted on the Houndoom's back.

"Ven me lad, how did you end up down here? I thought ye was with the others." When Rosko addressed him, the Golbat craned his neck up to pay attention. Admittedly, although he should've expected it, the question took him a little by surprise.

He chuckled awkwardly. "I uh—vell," he stammered, a little embarrassed by his upcoming answer. "Vell...I got loscht. I vas vith ze ozers, but I zought I zaw zomething from a nearby corridor and inveschtigated a little—and vell, you know." Sheepishly he gestured back from where they came from. "I ended up here...I'm zorry, it vas my fault."

He shot an apologetic look to all of them: Rosko, Etincelle, Rebel. If it weren't for his stupidity they could've avoided this feud altogether, and for that, Ven couldn't help but feel awful. He listened quietly to the Houndoom and Etin's conversation, respectfully quiet.

"They were like us once. They didn't deserve this." At Etincelle's words, Ven looked up. He felt something stir in his stomach, remembering the scent of someone—someone very dear to him. His tattered wing stung at the memory. He remembered his little sister, how she violently thrashed at him and apart his wing. He wondered where she was now.

Lily...

---

"Ahoy mateys, we return and ye might need to brace for bad news."

"There was undead in the Castle. Nothing too crazy, luckily."

With the sound of the two voices, Mist snapped up from her coiled position in vibrant anticipation. Already, Melanie had dashed over to greet Etincelle, and with the flick of her tongue the Arbok followed suit—trailing the scent of her bat companion.

"There might be a nest of them bilge rattatas below us. We found Ven as well so ye don't need to worry for him." As soon as the Golbat in question shuffled off the canine's back, Mist immediately greeted him, nearly ignoring Rosko's words as she swept the poison-type up in her scales.

"Ven!" She exclaimed as she inspected his form. "A-Are you alright? Are you hurt? What's th-this talk about enemies—you smell like something charred—"

Mist's frantic words were cut off by Ven's level tone. "Oh no—I am fine—zank you for vorrying about me...ve zimply ran into zome trouble in ze corridor but ve took care of it. I'm zorry I vandered off—it's my fault—but I am glad to be back."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Mar 01, 2016 11:43 am

Battle Castle|Afternoon

The Houndoom watched as Ven climbed off his back and onto the Arbok. Then he looked at Etin and Mellanie with each other. They had someone to return to, but Rosko had nobody left to be with. A sigh left the dark hound's mouth and somehow being alone had taken a toll on him. Rosko walked away from the others and went to search for food. Walking down the hall with nobody else around he started smelling something coming from behind a door. It was something delicious and when he tried to open the door the door made a horrible screeching sound. Gritting at the screech, the dark type looked at the door more carefully. It was rusted and the hinges looked like they was ready to break apart. Pushing on the door a little more the sound echoed throughout the entire hallway with it leading back towards the others. Just before he was able to get enough room to squeeze through the door got stuck and wouldn't open any further. The houndoom pushed as hard as he can, but to no success it wouldn't budge with him alone.

Turning away from the door, Rosko went back to the others and to see if they can help him get a door open. "Lads, I think I found a door ye may want to look at. The blasted door is stuck and there might be food on the other side." As Rosko came back to the others wagging his tail. In his excitement, he wondered if all of them would be enough to force the door open. Even better find enough food to last several days. Aye, we be findin treasure if we all work together. The houndoom thought. He looked at Etin and the others. "What do ye say lads, ye want to find so treasure?" The Dark type said in an excited voice.

OoC)) small post can't think of anything else.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:21 pm

Cinder 77 | Faux 48

Cinder's heart lumped in the back of her throat. How could Faux be so calm, so collected to the point of casually washing while their teammates were missing and the others distressed? The fox wasn't the most amiable of Pokemon but she couldn't be so callus. The Quilava's flames hissed and crackled irritably. Does she think she's smooth, remaining calm in the face of others? Well, it sure isn't helping me relax. The group had fallen into a tense silence. Was her plan actually working or was it just a coincidence?

Luckily, she didn't have time to get any more worked up about it. Voices pattered along the walls and echoed their way back into the foyer. "Do you guys hear that?" she asked hopefully, a smug glint in her eyes as she saw Faux finally look up. The sound quickly grew more discernible as the hum of conversation and not panic as the Pokemon drew closer. Before Cinder could say anymore the others were upon them with a hardy, "Ahoy mateys, we return and ye might need to brace for bad news." The search party was back! But with bad news? Her eyes fell to the blue shape on the Houndoom's back. Ven! They had found him! Whatever the news was it couldn't be that bad.
    Etincelle plodded along slowly, further explaining, "There was undead in the Castle. Nothing too crazy, luckily." Both hounds words went over her head though as Cinder's heart soared with relief, noting that all their friends had been accounted for. Whatever this bad thing was they could handle it. All of them. "Thank the legends you are all okay."

Faux however, was paying close attention. Her lip had curled in the slightest grin ever as she spied Ven and watched the reunions but she held her tongue. You wouldn't think a few hours would be so intense. Eyeing everyone she noticed a few signs of fighting but no particular wounds among them; whatever they had run into couldn't of been too much of a fight. Either that or they ran and the bad news was the undead was coming. "I'm just glad you are all safe." Melanie whispered but Faux was not giving the overjoyed Pokemon anymore time. "How many undead were there? Did you clear out everything?" She asked stern but curiously. "There might be a nest of them bilge rattatas above us. We found Ven as well so ye don't need to worry for him." Nodding, she looking toward the staircase. If this place was anything like the Lighthouse most the undead would be downstairs, but it was worth checking.

Though filled with joy Cinder had grown tense again, her golden gaze passing wearily over all the other Pokemon. It felt almost surreal to have everyone together in the same room again. Just minutes before she had feared the death of her teammates, and before that they had each gone off in different directions and could of easily parted ways. Now they were gathered up as a group once more. You'd almost think we'd all been together for years. Wouldn't that be something. Maybe we will...
    The thought fizzled out at the rumble of stomach. All at work and stress had really famished her. Not to mention how long it had been since she, or anyone for that matter, had eaten. "Well, I say the undead can wait." She spoke generally but Faux immediately flipped around in protest. "Undead wait for no one." Shaking one paw the Quilava was not to be outdone, her voice light, "Yes, but we wont be any use if everyone is starving. Let's eat while our food is still fresh. Everyone's together now; it'll be hard for something to sneak up on us." Faux shrugged. Was that an agreement?

The scents of the carcass and berries hit her again as though they had just appeared, a fresh jolt of hunger stabbing her gut. Moving closer to Miyu's berries the fire type is again amazed at the variety. "There is plenty for everyone too!" Thank the legends for that. If it wasn't for-- "Lads, I think I found a door ye may want to look at. The blasted door is stuck and there might be food on the other side." A, what? Cinder blinked blankly. Food, in here? Usually humans didn't keep food too close to a fighting area.. unless there was a kitchen or a food court? This place is so fancy I could see that happening! Excitement tingled in her toes. Enough food was one thing but how about a feast! "If its still good we should totally take advantage of that."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:18 am

Battle Frontier | Afternoon l (83)(17)

The room seemed brighter than before - not truly, but the fact everyone was so happy to see each other and everything was okay made a warm light all on it's own. Miyu smiled widely at her Joltie brother laying beside her, pressing into his side. He raised his paw up at her and gently placed it between her ears, ruffling Miyu's fur.
    "Well, I say the undead can wait." Cinder suggested, Miyu perking up with a naïve grin in agreement. “Yeah! What else do they have to do but wait?” Rebel placed his chin on his paws boredly, watching the Quilava and Vulpix begin what nearly seemed a debate.

Miyu, meekly as ever, avoided any part in their conversation, rather listening intently to both sides as though she had to swear on a Legend's name she knew everything said. Speaking of that...
    “Rebel, where's Mesprit?” She looked around curiously, not catching a glimpse of the Emotion Pokémon anywhere. “Her scent is kinda stale.” Well, being the ever sarcastic, pessimistic Jolteon he was-- he paused... He might've been an ass, but he wasn't going to break it to the kid that her Legendary buddy bailed without even saying bye to her. “’Dunno, Mi,” he said gently, pushing Miyu to her haunches with his paw as she was obviously preparing to go find her. Rebel knew his sister too well. She frowned an ocean.

"Lads, I think I found a door ye may want to look at. The blasted door is stuck and there might be food on the other side."
    Rebel stared at the Houndoom for a moment. Um... He was never going to get used to that accent. Damn city boy Jolteon. At this rate though, Miyu was going to-- "What do ye say lads, ye want to find so treasure?" Rosko beamed, and as luck would have it - or rather, her personality - Miyu was staring at Rebel with those eyes that got her any damn thing under the sun. "If its still good we should totally take advantage of that." Fuck. Now there was no going back, that Quilava's word was apparently as good as his own.

“Arr, we be finding  treasure from centuries ago!” Miyu impersonated as best she could between giggles, “Let's go, ye scallywag Jolteon!” Rebel sighed loudly as the Eevee nudged his shoulder. Before she could make one more pirate-related sentence - which she was planning to - he pushed her away with his foot. “I actually have plans,” Rebel said. “Some pretty girls miss me, so I think I'll spend some time with them.” What? Miyu made a frowny face, headbutting him. “You're a liar! You've never had a girlfriend for as long as I've known you!”

Rebel's eyes narrowed annoyedly, but he didn't smack her this time. Physical violence was frowned upon in the group apparently, and besides, maybe it was good to aggravate her mentally sometimes. “Yeah, yeah, just go already, my child. Fly, for I am kicking you out of the nest now,” he nagged. As she turned to march to Rosko's side, he shot an uncharacteristically serious glance to the Houndoom. “Keep an eye on my sister.”
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:12 pm

Etincelle 60 | Melanie 69

Melanie took in deep, heavy breathes. All that worry, all that stress for the boys and here they were safe and sound. Thank you. Nuzzling her face along the side of the Electrike's head the Ninetales can not be bothered by both hounds tale of undead. Neither of them looked like they were harmed, nor did they smell of fresh living blood. Even Faux's hasty questions could not bother her. "How many undead were there? Did you clear out everything?" On the other hand Etincelle could not ignore her, and he spoke once he managed to make himself keep eye contact. "Not many. Just a couple small ones here and there. Everything we found has been relieved of suffering." At least he could try to view it positively- they were doing an unholy but good deed.

The short fox was dismissed by the weasel, her thought completely disregarding a possible follow up attack, "Well, I say the undead can wait." The Electrike's paws worked roughly at the floor. He wanted to believe her.. but would they wait? Undead had a tendency of popping up at truly the worst times. “Yeah! What else do they have to do but wait?” Miyu backed her up perkily. He even saw Melanie give a nod of agreement but Faux was not about to back down. Both fire types bickered shortly, each with good points, but Cinder continued to dismiss her competitor by walking away. Shrugging his shoulders Etincelle padded after her, but he made a point to keep his ears perked for unusual sounds, Mel quick on his heels so their fur never stopped brushing.

The Quilava stood proudly by their spoils like a top chef, ready to divvy it up so everyone could have what they wanted. Stopping short of the pile Etin has to agree it all looked pretty good; the foragers had done a fantastic job. "You did a great job, Miyu." He complimented earnestly. Even though his stomach churned with dismay at the sight of it this larder would make any Pokemon jealous. Cinder's eyes are as big as moons, ready to sink her teeth into the nearest edible thing, but she is interrupted by Rosko. "Lads, I think I found a door ye may want to look at. The blasted door is stuck and there might be food on the other side." Turning around on his paws the small hound looked toward Rosko, finding an odd mix of comfort an unease in his announcement. You too? Something told him not to relax.. that the undead threat was always about. But he could commend the others for taking in the moment.
    "Did you try pulling it?" Melanie half teased, her ears wiggling playfully. "A lot of doors only go one way."

"If its still good we should totally take advantage of that." Cinder purred though it seemed clear that all she wanted was to eat asap. Etincelle gave a nod of agreement. It would mean exploring more of the Castle and checking out more of the closer back rooms they had missed. And making things safer. Ever aware of Mel's presence against him Etin pressed gently against it, looking at Rosko as he spoke. "Sounds too good to pass up! But," he turned his pink gaze to the rest of the group one by one, "What he said before is right too. There could be more undead past those stairs or even in that room. Everyone will need to keep their guard up, going after the 'treasure' or eating out here." At least until things were safe...

Melanie's many tails swished gently across the floor. Etincelle had just gotten back. Was he really thinking about heading off on another adventure so soon? "You sure just two Pokemon couldn't do it?" She whisper in his ear. With a hard shake of his head Etin licked her cheek, "No more splitting up," They had just gotten the group back together. Splitting apart or just leaving her would be too much strain on his already pained heart. “Arr, we be finding treasure from centuries ago!” Miyu squeaked before gently squabbling with the Jolteon, her impersonation pretty good considering. "Besides, you wouldn't want to deny such enthusiasm, would you?" The Ninetales mouth fell to a tiny o before becoming a weak smile. "No, I guess your right."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:53 am

98| |74

"Yes, but we wont be any use if everyone is starving. Let's eat while our food is still fresh. Everyone's together now; it'll be hard for something to sneak up on us." With the joy of reunion still fresh, talk of finally feasting on the food the others had gathered finally drifted into conversation. Needless to say, both the Arbok and Golbat were starving—neither would pass up a good meal now that they've finally found each other again.

Rosko's voice echoed from a short distance away and the Golbat snapped up in surprise. Ven felt apologetic—he hadn't even realized the canine had wandered off somewhere and come back—but the news the fire-type brought was enough to perk the bat's interest. "Lads, I think I found a door ye may want to look at. The blasted door is stuck and there might be food on the other side. What do ye say lads, ye want to find so treasure?"

"If its still good we should totally take advantage of that." Cinder agreed to Rosko's idea and the others quickly followed suit.

Mist regarded her surroundings for a few moments, a light chuckle rumbling from her throat. "That sounds like a plan. With all of us back together, we should be pretty safe. Besides, with how fancy this whole building is, maybe we'd find some real treats!" It was clear that her enthusiasm and general being was restored by Ven's presence as she beamed a soft smile and flicked her tongue.

As Mist slowly uncoiled to go and join Rosko in his conquest of the mysterious room, Ven quickly made work clinging and climbing her hood of scales before he finally perched on the snake's head. "Etin iz right," the Golbat finally spoke up, and despite his firm tone his eyes were bright and optimistic. "Ve have to be careful—if anyone zees anyfing zuzcpizious, point it out az zoon az pozzible—you never know vhere an undead might be hiding..." Though he trailed off, the poison-type quickly followed up with a jubilant little chuckle, with a heartiness that matched his personality. "That azide, I am hoping ve find zome delicazies!"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:04 pm

Battle Castle|Afternoon

The Houndoom wagged his tail in excitement that everyone was back together and this time they'll head to the room together. "If its still good we should totally take advantage of that." Rosko nodded his head to the Quilava. There might be enough food to hold out for a while if they're lucky. “Arr, we be finding  treasure from centuries ago!” Miyu's impersonation of a pirate wasn't bad though it did make him smile at the Eevee's attempt though. “Let's go, ye scallywag Jolteon!” The Dark hound couldn't help but let out a light chuckle as Miyu lightly nudged the Jolteon. “I actually have plans,” Plans? What could the jolteon even have? “Some pretty girls miss me, so I think I'll spend some time with them.” Even Rosko knew that was a lie and the way Rebel looked would make the girls ignore him. “You're a liar! You've never had a girlfriend for as long as I've known you!” Was he actually toying with Miyu or was he making an excuse to do whatever he wanted. Either way, Rosko didn't need to say anything to them. It was more of a family issue and no need to concern himself over the Jolteon's safety.

While listening to the others, the Electrike and the Ninetails had a bit of a conversation though most of it wasn't heard. One thing was definitely heard from Etin and Melanie. "Besides, you wouldn't want to deny such enthusiasm, would you?" Etin surprised Rosko a bit with the enthusiasm to join on the food hunt. "No, I guess your right." The Houndoom figured with Melanie's ability to smell more better, they would be able to identify the food by its scent. Then Mist had spoken up, her voice too had enthusiasm in it. "That sounds like a plan. With all of us back together, we should be pretty safe. Besides, with how fancy this whole building is, maybe we'd find some real treats!" Of course Ven agreed with Etin and Rosko did as well. "Ve have to be careful—if anyone zees anyfing zuzcpizious, point it out az zoon az pozzible—you never know vhere an undead might be hiding..." The downstairs may have had undead down there, but what about the upstairs where they were. "Aye, that be true. There be no telling where them damned bilge rattata's be hidin." Before Rosko could lead the others to the room he was trying to get in, the undead Jolteon shot a glance at Rosko as he was telling him in a serious tone. “Keep an eye on my sister.” The Houndoom looked at the Jolteon and swore to him that he'll protect Miyu at all costs. "Aye lad, she be safe as long as she sticks close to the crew. You have me word as a sailor that I will protect the little lass." Rosko said to the Jolteon.

Looking at everyone ready to go, Rosko let out a hearty chuckle. "Har har mateys, let us grab the booty from that room that it be trapped in." He leads them down the hall to where the door is. The Houndoom stuck close to Miyu to keep a close eye on her in case danger was to rear its ugly head. "The room be close by. One thing I noticed that the hinges be rusted and ready to come off."  One question didn't go unnoticed from the Vulpix however and this may have to be a priority once they secure the food. Almost there, but the bilge rattatas down in the brig, we be needing the whole group to send them all to Davy Jones Locker. The Houndoom thought to himself. Finally reaching the door, Rosko stopped and looked at the door carefully. If all of them can press onto the door it might fall off and they'll be able to find what food they could get. "Alright mateys, this be the place. If we all push together, we be getting the booty that lies beyond it." The dark type presses onto the door with his front paws as he waits for the others to join in.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:37 pm

Cinder 78 | Faux 49

Cinder nodded as everyone seemed to come to an agreement. With a deep breath in she relishes in the light feeling that filled her body. Everyone was safe and sound just like they should be, the fear and worry swiftly replaced with something reminiscent of appreciation. When had she come to care so much for these Pokemon? "Sounds like a plan then." She hums lightly though she takes in one serious voice, “Keep an eye on my sister.” Though the grin does not leave her face one of Cinder's ears flicks. Oh don't worry. I will. Even if the Jolteon hadn't been talking to her he could rest easy knowing the Eevee was in good paws.

With Faux hard on her paws the fire type pair followed Rosko to the suspicious door he had been talking about. Along the way he explained, "The room be close by. One thing I noticed that the hinges be rusted and ready to come off," and received a hum of consideration from the fox. "With enough force we could probably pop them off. Between the lot of us that shouldn't be too hard." If they also had a water type it would of been childs play to break them off. Not like it matters. One neglected door isn't going to stand up to the lot of us for more then a second. Even a pair off heavy claws or talons would of worked. That is, if they had that option.

Before long they made it to the door in question. "Alright mateys, this be the place. If we all push together, we be getting the booty that lies beyond it." Cinder took in what she could from its stature- Its silvery color could easily mean a kitchen or dinning area and the hinges were indeed in a state of disrepair. With such weakened supports it was odd that Rosko couldn't make it open on his own. Surely he packs a pretty big punch. He had just wanted back up before trying in case something went wrong? Cinder breathed and the sweet smell brushed her palate instantly. Her fires blazed a bit brighter, excited. "Oh wow, that is pretty strong." It was almost like someone had been cooking though that was impossible.
    Shouldering her way forward Cinder placed her paw in the crook of the doors handle. "Let me try something," she mumbled while tugging, her grip weak but enough to test what Mel had suggested. The door shuddered slightly, rattling in place, but did not open. "Ah, sorry Mel. It was worth a shot though." With that she stepped back and let Faux in a bit closer.

The fox sniffed at the edges of the door for anything suspicious. The scent of food lingered heavily, like the overpowering taste of fruit when it was teetering between overripe and rotten, but didn't seem to hold anything too usual. The hinges themselves looked pretty beat; one or two smacks and something would have to give. Straightening out her back Faux stood tall as she addressed the others. "Shouldn't be too hard to bust down. Just a little pressure from most of us should do the trick." There probably wasn't enough surface area for them all without someone getting hurt but they could certainly try. Taking a few paces back Faux braced herself."On three."

"One, two, three!"
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:39 am

Battle Frontier | Afternoon l (84)(18)

"Aye lad, she be safe as long as she sticks close to the crew. You have me word as a sailor that I will protect the little lass." The eyepatched Houndoom gave his word to keep Miyu safe and sound, embarrassment crashing over and taking her into it's waves. She shot a glance to Rebel, a silent promise he was gonna die - again - in his sleep. He knew how easily humiliated she was, and he had to go off and make a scene! Jerk...

Rosko chuckled, sounding true to the pirates on TV, "Har har mateys, let us grab the booty from that room that it be trapped in." The best attempt Rebel had at hiding his wrong nature was an audible choking noise, fighting back a laugh. If they were going to find booty, maybe he should go with them... He gave up those privileges when he became a parent-brother-guardian. Miyu gave another glance of doom and he quickly tried to wave away the awkwardness with a paw.  “Hey, I'm sorry, I'm sorry...!” He wasn't sorry, evident by the crooked grin he wore.

The squad headed out led by Rosko, the tall Dark-type keeping close to Miyu and giving her a conceited sense of second-in-command. At least that's what she thought, and nobody was gonna tell her otherwise.
    "Alright mateys, this be the place. If we all push together, we be getting the booty that lies beyond it." The door kinda looked and smelled like the food-cooking-rooms in the different buildings in Celadon. But what were the odds there was a huge wok of fried rice and some soup in there? Rebel probably would've stolen it by now - theory disproven with a frown...

Miyu stayed a fair distance back, lest for some reason she might cause the door to blow off the hinges and the entire Castle burns, as Cinder gave Mel's idea some trial and error. The door shifted a little in the frame, but stayed shut. "Ah, sorry Mel. It was worth a shot though." Cinder switched places with Faux, the Vulpix inspecting the door herself. "Shouldn't be too hard to bust down. Just a little pressure from most of us should do the trick." Faux inspected. Faux approved. "On three."

Let's do this! I want treasure!!

Miyu crouched her front legs, swinging her tail to and fro as she awaited the go-ahead to throw herself at the door. She didn't think about anything pessimistic - not even that hitting a door might hurt a little - only what awesome things could be waiting. It was beyond her imagination that she would be going to find treasure in such a bad world, and it was a welcome distraction from the walking corpses.
    "One, two, three!"
    Dashing straight at the door, Miyu jumped.

The Jolteon shifted his weight around, trying to ignore the hunger lurching from his stomach to his mind. I'm strong. I'm fucking strong. He sat up for a moment, scraping dried blood off his paws, but soon enough hit the floor once again with a crack of his exposed ribs grinding on the ground.

Life had gotten complex in the passing day. Yes, it had been difficult since the epidemic began, but moreso now. He had the desire to protect her, and to keep her friends safe. They were her happiness after all. But even though he had recently fed...

He kept up the closest persona to a living he could. But Rebel couldn't deny himself for what he was now. A normal Pokémon would not see others in his group as something to hunt and kill, to mangle them beyond recognition and savor the last tear of flesh from the bone.
    I won't... won't... hurt her. Them. His clouded red eyes shut, drifting off to a dream of happier times.

When I wasn't a killer...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:28 am