Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 34 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dandelion Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Battle Arcade [Control Room] | Late Morning
    Etincelle 88 | Melanie 97

Etincelle growled instinctively, his Spark growing in strength. The soft light he gave off barely illuminated the undead but he could see its horrific state and purpled fur. Suddenly, its growls were joined by its own electricity, the light sparkling in its dead, red eyes. His claws dug into the floor and he yelled, "It's a Luxray!" Though he recognized the creature from his spare encounters the small hound knew little more than that they were an electric type like himself. Though, in hindsight, he could have assumed that from the Thunder Fang it was turning on them.

It gave a great leap, but somehow veered to the side, missing them and landing its attack in to some machine. It was a perfect chance to strike back, but the creatures ferocity toward an inanimate object was enough to freeze his paws in place and remove the live sparks from his fur. Wide-eyed Etincelle was completely shocked as he watched the lights flash on and off, giving him glimpses of the attacking undead. A power machine? What was that thing called, a generator? When the Luxray realized it was on the wrong target it freed its fangs and ended up shrouded in darkness once more. Was it trying to hide? If that thing, which was still sparking faintly, could turn on the lights.. Could they use that to their advantage?

A sphere of light popped up in the darkness, a clear sign of an oncoming attack from their angry new friend. "We gotta jump that generator!" He barked as the Protect flew up seconds before the pale green beam raced toward them, diverted. Again his shiny blue fur went live with dancing Sparks. As soon as the barrier shattered Etincelle made a break for it, his paws skittering as the veered toward the machine. He hears a Shadow Ball crash against something and is grateful for his teammates quick actions. Jumping on top of generator the hound squashed his belly across its torn, sharp metal face and released as much electricity as he could. The generator kicked, the cogs turning, but would his meager Spark be enough?

----

For several seconds Melanie could hear everything as a booming roar, even her own heart beating, as she stood speechless. A Luxray..? It can't be.. Multiple trains of thought bolted through her head at once- Attacking a machine? Was this creature so far gone it couldn't even properly respond to its own hunting instincts? That it would go after metal and not their warm scents? But the crackle of electricity was replaced by the whir of machinery and the flashing of light was noticeable even to her blurred, banded vision. The lights? It cant be. Was it... trying to tell them something? "...Leonardo?" She gasped out the word so softly, as though it was forbidden. He couldn't, there was no way, right?

But the Luxray pried itself free, and the mechanical hum ended with it. Mel's paws were shaking as she realized.. It still hadn't attacked them. Was it.. could it truly be... “Well, fuck me. I’ll break it’s goddamn spine the second I can.” "No!" She cried out shrilly, so panic stricken the whoosh of the Signal Beam and Shadow Ball merge into one long sound. "You can't hurt him!" She didn't know for sure if it was him, the chances were so unlikely but.. but if there even was one.. she had to know for sure first.

"We gotta jump that generator!" Etin threw out some plans that, thankfully, didn't go after possible-Leonardo. Okay, she could work with that. "I'll keep him distracted," she growled, dropping into a more battle ready stance. The lights started to flash once more but Mel chalked it up to the small sphere of fire that was forming before her jaws. Her ears swiveled, pinpointing the cat's position. Once locked her head turns upward and to the side, the attack not meant to land on the enemy. With a thrust Mel launches the Flame Burst, and it bursts on contact with some metal object. The sense of light increases exponentially, and Etincelle growls hoarsely, "Rebel, I need help."

Were they not on? Had she lit the place on fire? Metals not usually flammable.. But any flame worries are thrown aside as she hears the Luxray roar out at the others. Oh gods, he wasn't going to-- Her thoughts stop, and the Ninetales charges the Luxray, crying out, "Leonardo, stop!"

((Sorry its so late, fucked up work schedule gave me a debilitating headache. This post is written a little strange for how I usually do duals, but hopefully it makes sense. I'll also probably assume the lights are fully on in Cinder's post so it wont drag anymore.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:31 am

Battle Arcade|Late Morning

The two children was having fun with the toy they found. Then Miyu gave a smile of triumph. “Watch this--" She put her paws on the orb and the lightning danced around “You are no match for the mighty Miyu!” Arry giggled as the Eevee continued to do cool things. This made him wonder if when he evolves that he'll be able to do stuff as well. After that Miyu gave a heroic stance before going into a fit of giggles and Arry was giggling as well. Miyu was a truly a great friend for the child to have. It was just so nice to have a friend after being alone for all this time. “Saved! The world is saved!” That made the aron laugh even more. Yes, happiness has been reached again and Miyu has given the steel type something to be happy about. With that Miyu had an embarrassing look on her face. “Let's see what's over there!” Now that they walked away from the electric ball, they headed to a big place where young humans and pokemon play at.

Upon their approach to it, Miyu had spoken only to try to guess what it is. “It's, uh…” Arry tilted his head trying to find out what Miyu's saying. "What is it?" Asking with a confused look. “Maybe you play on… oh, that's exactly what it is!” It looked like fun though whatever it was. Arry stepped a little closer until Miyu had finally said the thing. “It’s a playground!” Sounds like fun, but what is a playground? Miyu was getting excited as she ran up the stairs to the twirling slide. “Race!? Race me to the bottom, Arry!” Arry climbed up the stairs, but a little slower than Miyu did since he's a bit shorter than her. Suddenly the lights had popped on and made Arry look around for a second. “I don't know if that was a good or a bad thing, Arry… let's go back to Faux for a sec, okay?” Looks like their race will have to wait as Arry slid down the small slide. "Whee!" After hitting the floor he hurried along following Miyu.

Faux had responded loud enough for the other to hear. "...That better be the others getting into mischief." Curiously could they start the lights back up? Maybe electric types can do that, but Arry wasn't going to ask. “They have Rebel with them,” Miyu seemed to not be surprised by it, but Arry was surprised. “I wouldn't put it past him to have caused this, honestl--…” She cut off her sentence when Cinder had something that caught both of the children's attention. "Toys!" Yes, more toys to play with and they can take them along. "I got enough for everyone, if they want them." This was a happy day for them all for soft things. There was so many different ones and it was tough to pick. “Arry, you wanna pick first?” Hmm, what to pick. So many choices and cool toys to choose from. Ahh the totodile plush looked nice to have. “You think there's a snack counter somewhere?” Food? Arry wondered what kind of food there was? Hopefully they got some metal in them. His stomach growled a bit.

The steel type took a few sniffs and wanted to have Miyu come with him to find out what there was. "Wanna find out what there is Miyu?" The aron asked the eevee. He was still feeling hungry and if there's anything it would be theirs for the taking. Yummy food would at least keep the little tike going for a bit longer until he found some tasty metal. "We can get some food for everyone." His enthusiasm was definitely there and he would do anything to give the others something to eat as well. The question is now is if the lights will turn back on again.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:26 pm

The Battle Arcade [Control Room] || Late Morning | 9

Amber strikes, her Signal Beam landing square on the aggressors, but they were crafty and blocked with some sort of shield. Spreading her jaws wide she roared with anger only for another attack to be sent her way. The Shadow Ball whizzes toward her, hitting her tattered ear with a cold, aching bite. With another growl the Luxray shakes her head, though a rattling within her skulls stops her short. They wanted to hurt her... The small one that dared to give off light made a break for it, shouting something about a jump. I see all. You can not jump me!

Her instincts told her to pounce, to go for him, but there wasn't a chance. The prey creature brought more light, the electrical lamps flashing wildly while another of its group created not only light, but heat. For a few seconds the cat was disorientated; both Pokemon spoke and her x-ray vision could not handle the sudden change in light levels. Her fangs charged up again, ready to sink themselves into the first Pokemon to come into focus, but something exploded overhead and rained burning smolders onto her tattered fur. Her sense of pain had long sense grown faint, but one of the embers landed on her exposed spine and sent a furious burning sensation through her. "Hhhhhow dare yu!" She hissed, the words coming out loud and breathy as her Thunder Fang petered out.

They wanted to bring her pain, pain like she had felt so many times before. Writhing in pain the Luxray slams her forepaws into the ground and her metal leg gave a loud clang against the flooring. She roared, making her rage known before toxins started to flow up from her gut. As they reached her mouth some drip out from the bottom of her jaw, but that wouldn't stop her. With two lumbering steps froward Amber crouches for a leap and spits the foul Toxic toward the electric types. They had to go first, their unprovoked attacks marking them as guilty while their light was killing her head. Her muscles tense, ready to pounce and shred them, when the stiff figure that had hung back screamed, "Leonardo, stop!"

A second passes and the Luxray's head turns right as the Ninetales collides with her. Tossed from her feet Amber feels her body stiffen with weakness, inciting panic until she could kick out with her hind legs. "Noh more pain!" She spits with hate, any remaining Toxic droplets flying toward the fox. Why, why were they doing this? She had done nothing! Scrambling back to her feet the Luxray jumped onto the steel cabinet that formed the side of the alcove. Digging her claws into the steel and with a deep breath in the cat prepped a Roar. Her exhaled, the sound nearly deafening and vibrations intense as she uttered a single word "Leave!"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Aug 05, 2017 5:11 pm

The Battle Arcade | Late Morning
    Cinder 105 | Faux 76

“They have Rebel with them. I wouldn't put it past him to have caused this, honestl--…” Miyu had cut herself off at the sight of the toys, but her point was still valid. Etincelle seems a bit outback, but Rebel would mess with stuff if he thought it would get some sort of reaction.. A loose circuit sounded like the perfect example for the electric fox. As the kids bound back to them Faux sat and wrapped her many tails around her paws. The lights turned completely off, then, after a few moments as the kids pawed through the toys, they flickered back on and finally glowed with a constant stream of electricity. Once again the arcade bust into life as the many games and machines chimed and hummed.

"Whatever they're doing it seems to be working." Cinder praised, her eyes beaming between each monitor. Faux gave a slow blink, her ears still pricked for any signs of intruders though they picked up nothing. Nothing crashing through the vents, nothing screaming from the lights. Just.. a sign of humanity. "We'll have to thank them when we head back." She finally admitted, grateful that the creaking building was no longer startlingly dark. With one comfort of old modern society restored another is brought up as Miyu asks, “You think there's a snack counter somewhere?” The other kid, who followed up with, "Wanna find out what there is Miyu?" had asked about food several times before. If this place was going to harbor entertainment it would make sense for them to have refreshments as well.

Cinder nodded, clutching one of the plushes tightly. "I'd bet money on it," she chucked lightly. "Not that I have any." The scent of old, stale popcorn had been soaked deep into the sticky carpets. Whatever they sold here was probably quick retail foods, but that was food nonetheless. "They'd probably put it along the wall or in the corner, so running kids wouldn't crash into someone just getting their food." That made sense, right? Cinder didn't know much about the layout of rooms but that made some sort of sense from her experience. Balancing on her hind paws the Quilava tried to look for a ceiling sign but couldn't see over the arcade games. "It'll be in here somewhere."

((The lights and all the games are on \o / I also realized that Amber's moveset is also terrible for what I want from her, so there is a chance I might TM her
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Aug 09, 2017 4:35 pm

The Battle Arcade | Late Morning | (114)(44)

Okay so, plush toys were not sentient. But still, their plastic eyes seemed to just beg Miyu to adopt them all. It kinda made a twinge of guilt stab at her as she stepped as daintily as possible around the cotton-stuffed clique with a specific one in mind.
    She picked up her choice by the ear, dragging the stuffed Furret’s hindquarters along the floor due to a slightly embarrassing height issue. The tag was promptly gnawed off and discarded before the Eevee marveled on her adorable new plushie buddy.
    "Wanna find out what there is Miyu?" She nodded, standing the plush up properly and leaping to Arry’s side. "We can get some food for everyone."
    “Yaaas! I want cotton candy!” She threw her paw in the air to agree and volunteer, “Legends above, let there be a snack hidey-hole here, for this Eevee has the munchies~!”

"I'd bet money on it." Oh wow, Cinder sounded almost exactly like Reb… Shame every time he actually bet on something, he lost. She went hungry once or twice due to her dinner being the stakes and him having the luck of a flock of Murkrow on Friday the 13th. It wasn't funny back then, but now the memory brought a smile to her face. "Not that I have any." Sounded just like him now~
    "They'd probably put it along the wall or in the corner, so running kids wouldn't crash into someone just getting their food." The Fire-type commented. She stood up on her back legs to scope the place if Mi had to guess, but the arcade games, now full of electricity and life, made it a hopeless effort. "It'll be in here somewhere."

“We can just sniff it out~” Miyu declared, bounding through the brightly lit arcade. “C’mon, Arry!”

"No!"

What the--!
    The Jolteon damn near toppled over mid-run, skidding to a quick stop and twisting to face Mel. He had half expected something to have been attacking her or at least getting too pawsy with her-- but to the complete contrary, she was perfectly fine. "You can't hurt him!" What?? So they were the undead protection squad now?! He sighed, the sound rumbling out of his throat under a growl. “Mel, the sumbitch is gonna kill us if we don't beat it to the punch!” She had a reason, surely, but a threat was a threat. His paws were still planted halfway between both Mel and the feline though, the shred of decency he had nagging at him to at least hear the girl out.

"We gotta jump that generator!" Wait what-- okay, nevermind! Questions were for political debates, not for fights and hopefully Etincelle had a good fucking plan. "I'll keep him distracted," the Ninetales seemed confident enough but it seemed like a bad idea in more ways than Reb could count. He parted his jaws to protest the idea, but Etin quickly interrupted whatever he planned on saying - or was trying to plan, rather. "Rebel, I need help."

Goddamn it. He repeated the phrase internally as he sprung for the generator, taking his eye off the Ninetales to jump this thing ASAP. He dropped onto his belly, splaying all of his legs out - maybe it would help, he didn't know - and letting loose a Discharge over the machine.
    The cat’s screaming was audible even over the crackling of uncontrolled voltage in the fox’s ears. He rose his head just in time to shout “Move!” as the undead very literally hurled a mess of Toxic crud smack dab Reb and Etin’s way. Rebel rolled to the side, dropping hastily off the generator and landing rightside-down onto the floor with the sound of something cracking.

"Leonardo, stop!"

Fuckin’ hell. The Joltie scrambled back to his feet after a much needed few-second break, he was back on his paws and shooting back to where Mel had leapt and crashed into the undead feline. I’ll kill it. He didn't give two fucks if she knew the cat when it was alive. He wasn't going sit idly by while the mistakes he made with Rosko played out again with Mel.

"Leave!"

--damn that was loud. Reb could feel his entire form rattle from the Luxray’s voice alone. No wonder the move was notorious for scaring off enemies…
    He quickly sent a Shadow Ball crashing nearby the feline, face twisted in irritation that would make the devil himself shudder. “That's fucking annoying,” he spat, “knock it the hell off.”
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:55 pm

Etincelle 89 | Melanie 98

Etincelle cursed himself internally that after all these years Spark was all he had to show for his typing. He was a runner, a thinker, not a fighter, but the weak attack was hindering his own aptitudes. Luckily, Rebel didn't ask questions and just sprang into action. His electricity was much stronger, and even brought uncomfortable tingles to the Electrike's pelt. After a few moments the machine gave a hard kick and the flashing lights stayed on as it churned under its own power. An open smile came to the small hounds face, his pink eyes heading straight for the lights above. Yes! It can't hide in the dark anymore. With an airy laugh he keeps staring for a few more seconds, amazed that some random machine could do such an amazing thing. But the awe is forced to fade as Rebel roared, “Move!”

Springing off the generator and landing in a clumsy heap the Electrike narrowly dodged the Toxic that sprayed across the machine. It hissed, the worst of it eating the outer metal, but did not stop. Splattering drops managed to dot his shiny fur and received sharp yelps as Etin flailed to brush them off. Goddamn.. Without Rebels warning.. legends he would not of been okay. Scrambling to his feet the canine forces his mind back into the moment just in time to see the Luxray around to pounce them. Fuck. That alone made his blood go cold, but Mel's actions accompanied with her yowl was enough to make him want to faint. She charged it. She charged this thing she called by name. What the actual hell. Did she know it? How could she tell? It looked and smelled like and was a literal corpse that she couldn't see.

--

"Noh more pain!" It shrieked but the words were nearly lost beneath Mel's own cries as the Toxic burnt her legs and claws battered her side. Scrabbling to get away Mel moved back as fast as she could as she heard the metal twisted and pierced. "Leave!" He roared, the word so strong she was knocked from her feet and thrown back out the door. Rolling, the Ninetales managed to stop herself as she dug her claws into the floor, but damn she was shaken. Why was he attacking now? Her ribs ached with each breath, his claws had definitely pierced her... "Stop," she begged, nearly sobbing. They could still save him.. she could still save him this time.

--

The wall had been much harder than expected. Etin shook his head clear, his previous disbelief swiftly turning to anger. “That's fucking annoying,” Rebel was seething, his attacks still consistent. Unlike him the Jolteon was strong, dauntless, and focused. Exactly what he wanted to be. “knock it the hell off.” Exactly what he and Mel were not acting like. A growl rumbled deep in his throat as he sprinted to the other side of the room to give the Jolteon more space. "It's female." He corrected the Ninetales venomously, the words so loud there was no way she could miss them even from her position. "Not whoever you're thinking." Of all the stupid things today that was probably her coup de grace, but a riddling would have to wait. Refusing to be distracted by her any longer Etin recharged the Sparks in his fur, but he knew already he would be of little use in this fight. His only choice was to direct Mel and pray she stopped being inconsolable.

--

Melanie's breath was hitching in her throat. Female? No, no it couldn't be. T-too many thing lined up. He would of been infected for a while, like this cat, and the water would have brought him here like it did her. She had evolved, so why not him? It was all just too... perfect... "Mel, hit it with Dig!" Etin roared, his voice fuming. Struggling back to her paws she staggered a few steps forward. It has to be him..

"Leonardo.. please-" She begged, but Etin snapped even more sternly, "It's not him. Do something before it kills you!" Tears streamed from beneath her ribbon. Etin wouldn't lie but Leo.. Give me a sign. Swallowing back her worries with a mournful whine the Ninetales gave a small jump and tore through the ground with her Dig. Moving down then forward she dug off instincts alone. Everyone's paw steps tapped and rumbled above but she didn't know who's were who's. With a room full of electric types her attack would be severe no matter who it hit. Praying she was beneath the right step of paws she shot upward, and yelped as her paws started to work through metal.

Etin's eyes went wide, desperate tactics racing through his mind. They could drop things on it, or go for the tendons. What about closing the door? that would be hard when it opened into the room.. Mel's dig started to come up through a metal cabinet. Legends, that had to be painful, and no matter where she erupted from she'd have the same problem. "How do we kill this thing?" He swallowed aloud, hoping Rebel had a better plan than he did. What they needed was backup, someone with moves to fend this demon off. Would they even make it? "Drop something on it?" Your first idea is your best, right? Its not like they had many options.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:15 pm

The Battle Arcade [Control Room] || Late Morning | 10

They would not listen. They never listened. Though Amber made her message clear not a single one of the Pokemon left her be. Another attack is launched her way but this time she does not had the luxury to dodge it. The Shadow Ball hits her square at her feet, and a sharp pop rattle through her head as its thrown back. Cruel creatures.. How many innocent lives had they ended? The electric types yelled at each other as she caught her breath. One even jumped away to which she swiped one paw forward as a warning.

The Ninetale's voice was growing faint and distressed. Were these Pokemon controlling her, enslaving her? Electricity crawled through her pelt. What cruel, evil creatures that needed to be eradicated. The sobs were faint, even more so under her own growling, but the Luxray's predator's hearing caught it without struggle as she vanished beneath the ground. If the fox was trying to hide she was out of luck; her form was still visible beneath the flooring to her x-ray vision. However, she was too far to see all the aggressors at once and the Luxray had to keep swapping her gaze between the three Pokemon. "Leave me!" She hisses, a Signal Beam quickly forming at her jaw and sweeping across the room in a long wave.

In those few moments as she took her eyes away from the Ninetale's outline the ground started to rumble, the metal she stood upon clattering heavily as something started to tear up from beneath it. Jumping to a nearby steel filing cabinet Amber paid no mind to the decor she knocked on the floor as her paws slid and she nearly lost her footing. "SSstaaahp this!" She roared, completely abandoning ship to lunge at the Jolteon with her claws outstretched.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Aug 21, 2017 6:11 pm

Cinder 106 | Faux 77

Cinder pressed her paws into her hips and frowned. The small bit of height she had obtained was not aiding her like she had wished. Flipping her head around she looked in the direction of the prize counter the kids had come from. Well that's taking up that corner.. what about the opposite one? Would they put them that far apart? She was no interior designer and that idea made a perfect 50/50 split on making sense. “We can just sniff it out~” Miyu said boldly before dashing off. “C’mon, Arry!”

The smile returns to her face. It wouldn't stay hidden long with them all looking. Not that she was worried or anything. "I'm going to check the hall." Faux said brusquely before padding out without another word. "Oh, alright." The starter mutters back while watching her go. Welp. Giving a lasting glance at the plush toys Cinder abandons them for a moment as she heads back toward the ski game. No matter how far she walked the sickly scent of stale popcorn and candy lingered everywhere, so there had to be something left in this place. Would their be packaged stuff or real food as well? If it ended up just being popcorn kernels she could probably get them to pop... probably. Regardless, she had to find out first.

Reaching the ski game Cinder hopped on top of the jet ski with ease and gave a second jump on top of the next game over. Her forepaws gave heavy whumps as they hit the plastic covering, and her back paws scrabbled to get a foot hold before she could stand evenly on top of the box. With a hurried breath the Quilava smiled and was pleased to find that less of the arcade was obstructed now. She could see down every aisle and see that each game was bright and chiming, its lights flashing and sound effects blaring. The kids were raunning along between them, their movements joyful. If they had the choice this place definitely seemed like the better base.

Moving her eyes higher the fire type peeks above the games and notices a sign dangling from the ceiling. It was purple with large lights around its edges that glowed in a wave pattern. It had a couple of rows of text, not that she could read them, but they little pictures before them. Some she didn't know the purpose of, but the 'tickets' image and arrow pointed off toward the prize counter, and another of popcorn went off in the other direction. Sweeping her head along she sees something in that direction that she would not of thought to be food, but she had to check.

Jumping carefully between the games Cinder dropped to the floor when the next was not a safe jump. Skirting the edge of the row she turned toward the corner and saw the long counters from before and now tables that started in the room before trailing into another with no separating door. That looks promising. Bounding up to it Cinder could see now that the counters were buffet racks, though they appeared to be empty and smelled empty from her position on the floor. Behind them, the wall was tarnished with a large hole, as though a window should of gone there, with a counter beneath it and a singular door. She couldn't read but the weasel assumed it said something along the lines of 'kitchen' or 'employees only' on it as she could see a rack with pans suspended from the ceiling through the faux window. "A full kitchen?" She questioned aloud as she pressed a paw into the door and watched it slowly swing open.

Padding with her head down and ears high Faux walked back into the hall. While the arcade was roaring with mechanical whirs and quirky sound effects the hall remained eerily quiet. Listening closely for any approaching steps Faux is almost disappointed by the lack of such, and the lack of anything coming their way. Trotting down to the corner of the way they came she presses her head to the floor before peering around it. The hall was lit now but she could still see nothing hitting toward them. Grumbling, she turned back around and continued on past the Arcade.

With the hall now lit she could see it did not go on much further. It ended with two doors, one directly on the end and the other to the side. Slowly her pace she approaches with caution and sniffs them carefully. The door to the side was closed tightly and not not appear as though it would open with ease. The other was ever so slightly ajar, and gave off a lighter scent of a more open space. Whatever that place was for it boded well to investigate it at some point.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:33 pm

The Battle Arcade | Late Morning | (115)(45)

It was a bit too late when she realized she must've been born with, like, no sense of direction at all! Miyu’s sprint ended upwards of fifteen or so yards, with her having one heck of loss of where she was going. No food this way. But she couldn't let Arry know that, no way, how embarrassing. “Welllllll…” Pretending to be rrrreally out of breath. She actually just didn't know what to say. “There isn't any food this way. Which means… it’s definitely over there!” Okay yeah, that sounded close enough to having some clue.

She blasted off yet again, circling a row of arcade games and joining up with her Quilava buddy. When in doubt~
    Cinder was already having better luck than they were in this endeavor. "A full kitchen?" Miyu gave some sort of excited purr-- a kitchen! An actual, bonafide kitchen?! Imagine the stuff in there! “We could have a hot meal, oh my gosh. Warm food in my stomach sounds like heaven~

The Joltie’s ears still rang like a gun had gone off inches from his skull. The quarreling lovers were still at it from what he could hear though. So Mel thought this was someone she knew… that made sense. Fingers crossed Etin was right and they weren't about to put down an old friend, crazy ass undead or not.

A Signal Beam courtesy of the Luxray tore through the control room while she continued her yowling; Reb threw a Protect up to deflect the wave of what would no doubt be an unpleasant experience. The barrier warped and bowed in with some places nearly completely transparent. Shit. If he didn't start laying off the Protect spam for a bit, it would be about as useful as a piece of printer paper against a bullet.

"How do we kill this thing?" That was the million dollar question. How would they kill it?
    “I've got fuck for moves to use, bro. Indirect means?” Either that or just an all out brawl with hopes he could snap its neck before it did his. Reserve that for desperate measures - he kinda doubted he’d come back to life a second time. "Drop something on it?" Etin suggested. Huh. If they had a myriad of other options, that might've been one of the last ideas he seriously considered. However that was far from the case, so…
    “Maybe drop something sharp rather than heavy for ease, y’know? Somebody get its attention and impale that sumbitch.”

Mel’s feat of digging through fucking metal was impressive as all hell, but wouldn't you know the goddamn cat would jump away, landing clumsily on a file cabinet and knocking various things down like you'd imagine an overly excited Arcanine doing. "SSstaaahp this!" The feline pounced claws-first at the Electric duo-- no, more specifically, the unlucky son of a bitch that was Rebel.
    Jolteon might have been quick creatures, but he had far too short of time to ready an attack, or at least a Protect. Getting pinned face down meant a death sentence, even with his fringes standing on sharp points.

He reared back, standing on his hind legs for the impact; if Arceus wasn't a cruel bastard, he could just throw her off with his back legs.
    A million times he might've done that, but always against a foe his size. The Joltie fell backwards, landing spine-down onto the hard floor with the awful sound of something cracking, effectively held in place with back legs proving too weak to throw the Luxray. “Fuckin’-- find something to kill it with!” Reb barked, prefacing his every other word with the cracking whip-esque sound of his teeth trying to catch flesh or fur.

((Lemme know if I need to change somethin’~!))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:55 pm

Etincelle 90 | Melanie 99

The ground shook beneath Etin's paws. It was like all the earthquakes and thunderstorms he had felt on the plains at the same time, but yet it was different and hallow. Of course, he knew why, but the similarity was still there. “Maybe drop something sharp rather than heavy for ease, y’know? Somebody get its attention and impale that sumbitch.” Good plan good plan. Moving all this heavy shit would not be easy, let alone dropping it on a still fairly agile undead.
    The rumbling got worse and a moment later Mel's paws could be heard inside the machinery. She did not make it to the top before her strength faded, her form still lost within the metal as she sunk back down into the floor, but it wouldn't have mattered as the Luxray moved locations.

Dammit all. All their attacks were too slow! Pressing his belly to the ground Etin's muscles were tense and ready to dodge whatever was thrown his way. He wasn't about to be caught off guard! But as the cat roared, "SSstaaahp this!" it was not he that was in its line of fire. Shit. His head flips faster than his eyes, the distortion causing just enough discomfort they close as he yells, "Look out!" Seconds pass in darkness and Etin can feel nothing but panic until finally the pink spheres open once more. Instead of being meet with peace he sees nothing but horror as Rebel is pinned by the beast. Undead or not his friend was in real fucking danger. Bursting forward with his Quick Attack Etin shrieked, "Mel, Mel up!" but he pratically bounced off the Luxray as he collided with her. Scrambling back to his paws he could hear Rebel bark, “Fuckin’-- find something to kill it with!” And fast.

Melanie whimpered and whined while her forepaws dangled gingerly in front of her. The attack had offered some protection but fuck it still hurt. The rich scent of blood was coming from her pads and the Ninetales knew coming up through a cabinet again would not be likely. The floor maybe.. but, which parts are floor? Her ears twitched, muzzle flipping upward. Was that a crash from above, or screaming? Sucking up her pain the Ninetales started to burrow upward until her paws crashed into wood and metal. Etin's cry is clear but the location is not. Pressing her ear to the flooring her listening for the scraping, and prayed she could get a rough estimate of the distance. Legends guide me.. If she had to be the end of his suffering... so be it.

dropping back down Mel tore forward with a Dig to the spot she thought was right and made a sharp turn upward. the earth quickly gave way to mood and then metal, and before she knew it she was bursting upward in a flurry of ground-powered energy.

Etin had scurried away. not as a coward for once but on a mission. Dammit, there has to be something in here! Bounding around the room like a tiny streak of lightening the Electrike looks for anything small and sharp. Leaping onto the desk beneath the wall of monitors he sees a flood of strange objects but fuck if he knows how sturdy they will be. Resigning to a metal rod with a hard end he grasped the screw driver in his teeth charged the Luxray, ready and willing to stab the cat with whatever strength his could muster.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:44 pm

The Battle Arcade [Control Room] || Late Morning | 11

While time had long since taken its toll on Amber's body enough strength remained in her muscles to carry the fearsome predator. She sailed through the air, jaws agape and snarling as her chosen prey reared up to face her. Their forms met, will against will, and by seer mass the Luxray toppled the other electric type over with a creaking, sickening thud. It struggled beneath her like prey, like a victim, but it had attacked first and this was just retribution. Amber's metal leg clanked hard against the floor, a pivot and sturdy force that the Jolteon had no chance at moving. But it still fought, its head snapping forward and back in its best attempt at defense.

Teeth meet her rotten fur like jagged stones, ripping and shredding the death flesh while claws battered her sunken belly. Letting out a roar of fury Amber cuffed the vulpine with her good paw and her body sunk downward for a moment without proper balance. If she fell, she could crush him, she could destroy him, but instead she put the paw down on the Jolteon's chest and pressed. Death was the only acceptable punishment and she was to be the one to deliver it.
    Lunging out with her own jaws Amber tried to grab the bastards throat, but sharp needles jabbed her cheeks and scarred eye. She recoiled, good eye blazing with fury, and went in again at a higher angle as something rammed weakly into her side.

Again she is stabbed, and keeps moving to avoid the sharp spines of the Jolteon's ruff. “Fuckin’-- find something to kill it with!” It croaked, the movement of its muscles tantalizing beneath her teeth. "You can not kill Amber!" She sneered through a mouth full of fur. "I must prevail!" Her body tenses, ready for the killing bite, when a sudden rapid skittering steps, like that of a small panicked animal, raced toward her. Was the Electrike going to strike her again with its meager strength? The thought didn't even deserve her attention, but when Amber felt weight on her back her focus suddenly turned.

Pain shot through her shoulder and into her chest, a feeling she had not had in a long time. Roaring in outrage Amber reared onto her hind paws to throw the brat off. The world shook, her balance unstable as she flailed with her fore paws, but it was not her own support that was rumbling. The ground itself creaked with the cry of twisting metal, and suddenly something shot up from beneath the group. A dust cloud and metal fragments quickly followed, the pain of the strike was all Amber would registrar. She was thrown to the side, reeling, and screamed a deafening bellow. Everything was swerving as pain shot through her belly and side. Amber's good eye refused to focus, the enemy lost in the momentary blindness, so she kicked and flailed her claws as she struggled to stand once more.

(I can edit anything as needed, as I did take some liberties with Reb's actions. c: )
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:40 pm

Cinder 107 | Faux 78

The door swung limply. It was one of those doors that could open both in and out, and after a few moments of letting her see the stoves and counters inside, started to close again. It overshot the mark, opening the other way, and continued on a weakening pendulum until it came to rest once more. "Well I'll be damned," She says with awe, pushing the door open again and using her body to keep it propped open. “We could have a hot meal, oh my gosh. Warm food in my stomach sounds like heaven~ Miyu's joyful cry turned Cinder's head around. "Do you know how to cook?" She asked playfully. "I've learned how to roast things.. but 'light it on fire' probably isn't the best go-to for real cooking."

Stepping inside the kitchen Cinder was surprised by how clean the place was. Sure, a lot of the pans, plates, ect. were strewn about like someone had looked through it, but for a kitchen it didn't smell of rotting food. It just kinda smelled... neglected? Like no one had visited in a long time and dust, grime, and musk had built up. Hah, like the rest of this place.
    Routing around through cabinets Cinder found several more cooking utensils but nothing in the way of edible things. God, it'd been a while since she was in a kitchen.. "I wonder if any food stuff could survive this long." She wondered aloud, pulling her head out from the cabinet. Surely things like packaged noodles or canned food would, right? "Not that I'd know where they'd keep it anyway." Padding around she looked for anything that resembled a freeze or ice box. The power was out, but an actual freezer would stay cold if it was shut, right? "Even if its frostbitten, do you think ice cream could of lasted?"

Faux nudged the door ever so slightly and prepared herself for an altering squeak. By some stroke of luck, it was silent, and moved just enough from her push that her shoulders would be able to wedge through. Poking her nose through the opening she sniffed and looked carefully at what waited on the other side. Directly in front of her was an open walkway but it quickly turned to rows and rows of seats at a sloped angle. Faux tried to take another step into the room but froze as the nauseating scent of rot assaulted her nose. It was thick and putrid, but no noise accompanied the smell. Just rotting corpses, not undead? That was not their luck.

Continuing to listen Faux never heard the groans or shuffling of another moving creature in the room. The scent was thick but from her restricted view she could not see its source. Still, without a single uttering of noise the Vulpix decided to take her chances and carefully made her way through the cracked door. Moving slowly and low to the ground she took in all she could without the door's obstruction. The seats lined a massive stage like area, the one they could of gotten to from the entrance she assumed, but only lined the one side. Seating for viewers? With all the monitors around guests could probably watch from anywhere, why bother with the front row action?

Shaking that thought away Faux noticed she still couldn't find the source of the smell. There were no sounds, but with this area being even larger than she had expected something on the other side could easily hide its shuffling if it was careful. Whether it was death or undeath, it mustn't of noticed her, and Faux took the opportunity to leave as silently as she came.
    Trotting back down the hall unease knotted in her stomach. They would have to look into that. They would have to find either said/horrible death, or go looking for a fight that might be their last. They had just lost one, but the smiles were finally returning to her companions.. Peace is always too short.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:03 am

The Battle Arcade | Late Morning | (116)(46)

"Do you know how to cook?" Obviously! It was a very straightforward process involving fire and food and… putting the fire in the… food… in short: no. No, she did not. The Eevee’s mouth held agape would've started attracting flies if she didn't respond to her fiery friend quick. “I am incredibly experienced in the field of cooking!” Okay that haughty tone made it even less convincing. “I have eaten a lot of food, you know.” Heck, she had to make a joke despite herself. Trying to lie was a time bomb from the word ‘go,’ man, she needed an award for awful-est liar of the year. Or century…

"I've learned how to roast things.. but 'light it on fire' probably isn't the best go-to for real cooking." Well, maybe not for cooking. Seemed to solve a lot of the other problems in the world though! I wish I had fire!

“Looks like somebody partied ‘til the cows came home,” she commented, hopping over and weaving around many of the scattered kitchenware items. “Hopefully they didn't snack-binge, too.”
    She stopped overtop of a glass plate, wiping off a thick coating of dust with her paws. There was a pattern on the plate, like the three freakin’ hundred other ones on the floor but this one was cool-- “Aachoo!” She frowned bitterly at the inanimate object as though it made her sneeze on purpose, hissing in the face of her reflection in the glass. As insidiously as she could, she snuck a curious glance at Arry, gauging if her shenanigans had been amusing or not. “Hehe.” She shot across the room, clawing through whatever was in her reach in search of food. She was finally the hunter!

"I wonder if any food stuff could survive this long." Cinder pondered. Good question… "Not that I'd know where they'd keep it anyway."
    “Humans were crazy about making food last forever, weren't they?” Seriously, there was always a scandal about their preservatives or food immortality spells making people sick. Or just killing them faster. It really just became noise after the millionth time she heard paranoid folks spout off about it. “If there isn't something, then what was the pinnacle of human achievement?!” She demanded, shaking a tightly-clenched wooden spoon in her paw towards the heavens.

She tossed aside her dramatics - and the aforementioned spoon.
    "Even if its frostbitten, do you think ice cream could of lasted?" She really wasn't sure about that. Did all freezers use electricity? Some stoves used gas, but she’d never heard of a… gas freezer…? “Beats me… If not, wouldn't it have just melted? Because I could re-freeze it if we have the melty ice cream. Would that work?”

He was so close to making that miserable trip to Hell today and he knew it. It was a damned horrific thought to a creature that now spent his days being a killer instead of prey.
    Rebel thrashed underneath the Luxray like a rabid animal, tearing at the dead cat’s body with teeth and claws in a last ditch effort to win, or more accurately, to survive.

She struck for his throat-- quick and painless, hopefully, but he still wasn't willing to accept dying again. No fucking way. His fringes were less than attractive these days but they could still skewer an enemy and they did just that. The Luxray flinched back harshly from the needles sticking into her cheek and damaged eye, but she was only deterred long enough for Reb to build up some useless hope. Again her jaws reached for him, despite several more needles finding their mark on her, she had him by the neck now. "You can not kill Amber!" Her vocals were muffled by his matted fur but the last thing he would hear was still her ridicule. What a fucking day. "I must prevail!"

“Eti-Etin, Mel!”

The felt like hours the cat was holding him. Everything fell on deaf ears except the sounds of growling and the insistent racing of the Joltie’s hazy mind. Ends weren't meeting to give him peace, it was all loose threads urging him to fight more. No! I'm not ready! Fuck this!

And then the cat’s jaws let go and air rushed into his core, like some stupendously cruel prank on his way to the other side. There wasn't enough time to piece together what the actual fuck before debris exploded from the floor like shots from Hell itself in protest of his survival. The electric fox wasn't lucky enough to be spared too much, having been caught up in that attack and flung back like a small plush until Newton’s First Law proved painfully true. If his body’s perception of pain wasn't deadened, he probably would've thrown up on impact with the cabinet.

The Luxray was working on getting back to her feet, which didn't leave him much time to take a breather. He stumbled on the way up, swaying on his dizzy paws once he got there.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Etincelle 91 | Melanie 100

The cat spoke, its voice unnatural and hissing, but Etincelle wasn't listening as he thrusted his head down. Driving the end of the screw driving into the undead the Electrike was lucky that his aim was above the leathery strap that wrapped around the cat. The metal end met fur and flesh, and easily split the latter of the two as it made its way inward. The Luxray bucked, and on pure instinct Etincelle dug his claws in for grip. But as the pairs angle changed he could feel something more sinister. Everything shook, and in some foggy deja vu moment Melaine burst up from the ground right on the mark.

Her claws broke through the foundation, the support, the flooring, and the metal. They screamed, but upon meeting fur the fox knew it was worth it. The undead roared, a sound she could hear little to nothing over aside from clattering metal, but its crash was most rewarding. Melaine hovered for a few moments, the momentum carrying her upward, and then landed more or less gracefully on the solid ground. Her body ached and paws were bleeding, but the satisfaction of a successful hit made all that irrelevant. "Take that, Leonardo!" She barked, still vainly hopping for some response from his name. Only then did Mel notice how heavily she was panting, how much of a chore that had really been. "Did it get you guys?" She asked between breathes, hoping her spacial confusion had not had horrible consequences.

Melanie's mind and heart may have been racing, and everything was sped up as the adrenaline still pulsed through her, but there was a notable delay in the boys response. It bode illy for their condition, and the scrambling and grunts of the undead did not aide in soothing her nerves. Only after a painfully long round of heartbeats did she hear Etincelle croak, "Eh, It's.. on me.." Instantaneously the heat is drained from the fire types body and replaced with ice cold dread. That for serious in its own right, but the wheezing sound of Etin's voice alluded to more serious injury and pain. Pain that no matter the origin was mortifying.

Her paws move back, horrified, and stop with the brush into cold fur. With a squeak she jumps forward, pulling the foot upward to keep it away from the feeling. "Rebel?" Legends.. if he was there, and Etin was under the Luxray, then they had to be--- short gasps of pain came from Etin, the sound boring agony in her heart. "I'll rip it off with my teeth!" She roared, charging toward the Electrike's sounds while all thoughts faded.

Etin struggled to breathe. With every tiny shift of the Luxray air is expelled from his crushed lungs and his spine screams with fury. And the beast was thrashing. She popped and kicked, and while he pulled with his fore paws to try and get out from beneath her the Dig's impact had sapped all strength from him. "Nuu.." He tried to stop her, worried that she would literally be charging into its claws, but his voice had failed. Taking in all the air that he could Etincelle let out a Spark and prayed it did anything to help the situation.

((Its not much but I can take out Mel bumping into Reb if you want.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:18 pm

Arry listened to Miyu when she had said something. “Yaaas! I want cotton candy!” What does that taste like? Something to ask later on. “Legends above, let there be a snack hidey-hole here, for this Eevee has the munchies~!” The young steel type giggles at what Miyu said. Cinder had spoken with the same enthusiasm. "I'd bet money on it." All these words that the child is hearing. It sounds different to that what he knows. It must be something entirely different to that what adults say.  "Not that I have any." Any what? What was the grown up talking about.  "They'd probably put it along the wall or in the corner, so running kids wouldn't crash into someone just getting their food." Odd, the child didn't smell anything that looked like food. So maybe they can venture further in.  "It'll be in here somewhere." Suddenly his hunger returned. Seems he forgot about his hunger when he was having so much fun.

His eyes met with a machine that had a little man standing and a spiky shelled turtle. It looked awfully strange though that something so unusual like that would be in a place like this. Until Miyu shouted out to him. “C’mon, Arry!” He took off running towards Miyu and Cinder. Though he wasn't a fast runner, he trotted along as fast as his  little legs can carry him. The Steel type wondered if they found something yummy like the treats in his past. “We could have a hot meal, oh my gosh. Warm food in my stomach sounds like heaven~”  Yay, finally something to eat. His tummy was growling saying food. For a while the child began daydreaming about things. Not anything out of the normal, but perhaps a tasty iron filled treat wouldn't hurt. “Beats me… If not, wouldn't it have just melted? Because I could re-freeze it if we have the melty ice cream. Would that work?” Arry snapped his attention back to Miyu. Ice cream? sounds like it would be a little cold for him to eat.

Arry finally spoke up after being silent for a bit. "Miyu? Is there umm something with iron in it?" Odd that he would ask of that. Rebel was taking a while and the child was a bit worried that something had happened to him. Whatever Rebel does bring back if something isn't wrong then he could save whatever it is for a snack or dinner. "What was that thing I was seeing earlier. It looked like something with a man with red and blue clothes with a red hat." Curiosity was something that the child had always had. Heck he'd even ask about Rebel if the Jolteon was around. After that his attention turned to Cinder who was a fire type. "Umm, Cinder? Is there anything here for me to nibble on?" Hopefully she could find something for him. Mostly he'll settle for anything that isn't ice cream.

Last edited by ShadowCharizard on Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:13 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:23 pm

The Battle Arcade [Control Room] || Late Morning | 12

Amber's mind was whirling, her growls and hisses growing more frantic and airy as the sound pushed harder and harder through the hole in her jaw. No! She would not die here! A Signal Beam formed at her jaw and shot as a thin beam, a display that she was still a threat. When her good eye finally decides to focus the vision is met with a question. "Did it get you guys?" The fox? The innocent one, dragged into the middle of the conflict by the damned? "You bitch!" Amber roared, her flailing concluded as she slouched on her side. The fox would have been spared, the fox was staying out of it. Were these actions her own, fear based, commands? Retaliation.

"Doh'n't interfeherh!" She would cost herself her life if she continued, but the Ninetales had set herself in motion. In a blinded stupor she charged, declaring, "I'll rip it off with my teeth!" But it is not the threat of fangs and claws that move the Luxray, but the sudden burst of noticeable and intense pain in her low spine. For anything to cause such agony in her state of decay.. it was enough to make her jump and kick. Her paws meet something, and a furry lump is thrown from beneath her right as the fox careens into her. The force is surprisingly strong for something so scrawny, and again the lioness is thrown down. But this time she had her wits about her, and in a fluid sweep she forces her hind legs up into the fox's belly and tosses her off.

Amber's bones creak as she stands, her jaws dripping with Toxic. If they were to learn, they would need an example. Her red eye targeted the Jolteon once more, her attempt to kill fruitless as she could still see the signs of un-life. Could they not see what she was trying to do? Amber tries to take a step forward, but the earlier stimulation to her spine was still resonating, and her back legs buckle just long enough for her to stumble and smash head-first into the cabinet she had been standing upon earlier. Something that she had miraculously not knocked off earlier falls from on top of it, and lands square on her head. Growling with irritation she pulls back, but the TM did not come off her, and a sudden rush passes through her mind.

For a dew seconds, there is a daze, as through she had ran many miles and come to a sudden stop. Something had happened, something vaguely familiar of a time long ago. Those things that had taught her to fight. Those people that.. made her.. "Why..." She seethed, claws digging scratches into the metal floor as live lightening bounced through her fur. "Why muhst we fight?!"

((I just threw a Thunderbolt TM at Amber because.. well fuck man her moves are not great for how she works [and this room seems probable for TMs to be laying about) @__@ Roar is gone and hopefully that'll help.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:18 pm

The Battle Arcade | Noon
    Cinder 108 | Faux 79

Man, for what it was worth this place was in pretty good condition. Sure, all the cookware was in a state of disarray, but none of it really looked damaged. More delicate things such as glass cups and plates weren't so lucky when they fell to the floor but Cinder could see several survivors still stacked up on the counters. This kitchen was totally viable! But where was the foodstuff? “Humans were crazy about making food last forever, weren't they?” Wiggling her haunches Cinder gave a heavy leap for the top of the counter. It wasn't nearly as graceful as she intended though, with only her chest making it while her back paws scrabbled against the counter to pull up the rest of her weight. "Y-yeah," she started with a grunt as she settled atop the counter. "My trainer was really into those "just add hot water" packs. That is, when he wasn't scarfing down junk food."

Now that was an idea. "Hey, junk food lasts a while too. I'd be down for some salty hot chips." That was a pipe dream until they found the stash. If there even was one. "A girl can dream, can't she?" She said lightly with a small sigh while watching the Eevee shake a spoon like a mighty scepter. For all their fun though Cinder's stomach was getting both the right and wrong idea as a gave a low rumble. A deep frown set in her cheeks as she continued to check from above. Legends I hope there is something in here. I haven't had Ice cream or chips in so long..
    “Beats me… If not, wouldn't it have just melted? Because I could re-freeze it if we have the melty ice cream. Would that work?” Cocking her head Cinder pondered that idea. Ice cream was dairy right? That'd probably go bad in the warm. "If it smells okay, totally! But if this place has one of those big metal freezers it'd be so insulated that it'd stay cold even without power if no one ever opened it." As she said it, the possibility of any kind of ice cream was becoming more real- hidden by a rack or cart of some sort was a metallic door. It was smaller than she would expect but had the right design nonetheless. "Jackpot!"

Bounding off the counter and toward the door her stomach wins out over logic and she crashes face first into it. "Oww.." Stumbling back with stars in her eyes the Quilava chalks that up as not one of her proudest moments. Shaking the pain away she spies the handle, a pull down thankfully, and jumps until her paw hooks it and it comes out of the hinge. Swinging it open the starter immediately realizes the room is not cold, but nor is it a freezer. "It's.. I think its a pantry!" Walking in, it smelled odd. At one point there was fresh produce in here, but now they were nothing more than hard bits or puddles of dried remains. No, that wasn't what catch her eye. Within the light of her flames Cinder could see packaging. Packing of all sorts of things that had to be edible even if expired. "Booya, Miyu, Arry! We got human innovation!"

Faux hustled back to the arcade only to find it deserted. The small pile of toys was remained abandoned, and the giggles of kids at play had ceased. Her ears were tall, ready and listening for anything dangerous had had appeared, but they only catch a faint clattering. Following the sound it quickly turns to voices as she locates the back end kitchen, and whatever antics the others had gotten into does not strike her as amusing. Walking slowly up to the pantry door she can hear Cinder's squealing the most, as though this was the greatest thing that ever existed.

"A kitchen?" She says flatly to the other Pokemon, not expecting this to be their objective after power had been restored. "Faux!" Cinder chirped, her arms full of bags of this and that. "Look what we found! We can to make something, how cool is that!" Something about the still look on her face must of showed how much she did not care. "Oh, oh how'd it go?" Cinder cooed, still excited over her find as she changed the subject.

"I didn't find anything alive or otherwise," She says dryly, eyes staring suspiciously at the others endeavors. "The end of this hall leads to a sitting area for viewers to watch Arcade challengers." "That's neat." Cinder mumbled while face first in the racks of foodstuffs, her attention clearly elsewhere. "However, something did die in there. You can smell it all over, but I couldn't find the body. I couldn't hear any undead but that doesn't mean they aren't around." The risk was always there, always waiting, but the other fire type didn't seem bothered in the slightest at her findings.

Faux stood stiffly, her ever present annoyance at the weasels lack of concern. Was she not worried for their safety, or just so enthralled at a moment from the past she couldn't be bothered? Faux's jaw tightened, her own stomach feeling raw and empty as she watched Cinder rout through the pantry with all the excitement of a child in a candy store. She had gone much longer periods of time without food and could easily handle going without, but having the option for nostalgia inducing food was getting to the fox. "Do you even know how to cook?" She asks dryly, not getting her hopes up. "Nope! But how hard can it be, right Miyu?"
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:02 am

The Battle Arcade | Noon | (117)(47)

"If it smells okay, totally! But if this place has one of those big metal freezers it'd be so insulated that it'd stay cold even without power if no one ever opened it." From the looks of the place, it seemed whoever the heck was here last prioritized being a butt and breaking stuff. Hey, with any luck, they didn't have a craving for ice cream too - just vandalism.

"Jackpot!" With ice cream so, so close, Cinder turned into a flying ball of fire, fur and intent for the sweet foodstuff. Leaping at the metal door thingy didn't, um, seem to be the most thought-out courses of action though…
    The poor Fire-type faceplanted into the door and you could tell from the sound that it wasn't what you’d call an award winning choice… "Oww.."

“I can't believe you just did that!” Miyu snickered after waiting a situationally-appropriate amount of time and making sure Cinder hadn't knocked her brain loose. “Was it a nice flight?”

No obstacle was going to deter this mission though and off Cinder the living aeroplane went, into fridge that betrayed her trust once already.
    Miyu padded behind, sniffing at the stale, warm air wafting from inside the open metal door. "Miyu? Is there umm something with iron in it?" Her eyes darted side to side, looking over the room through the reaches of Cinder’s light. Iron smelled kinda like blood, right? That's what she’d always heard. “I have an idea!” She turned on her heel and bounded back to the threshold.

A moment of inspecting the door with her eyes proved answerless. Maybe she could smell it…  "What was that thing I was seeing earlier. It looked like something with a man with red and blue clothes with a red hat." Huh? She took her nose off the metal surface, twitching the chill away. “A… a man? You mean a character on one of the arcade machines, right?” That's what it had to have been. No way they wouldn't have noticed a human. “Oh wait, do you think the arcade games have iron in them maybe? It's not like anyone would miss just one…”

"Booya, Miyu, Arry! We got human innovation!" Cinder cheered from back in the room. Granted she really could only see Cinder’s flames, she assumed she’d found something. Mission success?
    “Ice cream?!” Miyu called back, bounding and skidding over the remains of vegetables deader than most of the world’s inhabitants. Chocolate ice cream?”

"A kitchen?"

The fox and weasel turned to the newly arrived Faux, Miyu responding by spatting out the package she decided to loot. Food was food even if it wasn't ice cream, but she didn't want to be on the receiving end of Faux’s disappointment, and it was hard to tell if that was the current response of the Vulpix. Miyu smiled as innocently as she could while sitting on the package she was reluctant to lose track of.
    "Look what we found! We can to make something, how cool is that!"
    Miyu raised her paw to back up Cinder’s point, crinkling the package under her butt. “Yeah! Like, like-- uhhh…”
    Faux didn't look particularly impressed, and whatever the Eevee was about to say probably wasn't going to change that.
    "Oh, oh how'd it go?" Cinder asked.
    Faux’s stare was about as enthusiastic as her tone. "I didn't find anything alive or otherwise," And of course the package would crinkle again as the Vulpix’s skeptical look continued to rest on their discovery. "The end of this hall leads to a sitting area for viewers to watch Arcade challengers."
    "That's neat."
    Miyu forced quiet a giggle at the Quilava’s antics, the latter having buried her muzzle in the packaged foods like she had found a legendary treasure chest. Faux was growing evermore irritated, she could tell, and that made her a teeny-tiny bit nervous… "However, something did die in there. You can smell it all over, but I couldn't find the body. I couldn't hear any undead but that doesn't mean they aren't around."

“I wonder if something came in here hurt and hid themselves?” Miyu pondered aloud. “Like, so nothing would find them while they rested. And then… you know.” She said softly, cracking a smile at a certain flaming weasel digging through a bunch of packages like they were birthday presents just for her. She didn't seem phased by any of the possibilities… that meant it wasn't anything to worry about, right? And besides, they had scouts checking the place!
    The Eevee’s stomach made an audible growl. Oops… she thought too much. Who’da thunk that could make you hungrier?

"Do you even know how to cook?" Wow! The amount of doubt Faux had in their culinary abilities hurt!
    "Nope! But how hard can it be, right Miyu?" The fluffy fox took her cue and sat straight up on her haunches with legs crossed over her chest. “That’s right! She’s packin’ heat and I've got Hidden Power temperature control!” Miyu held out a forepaw to her side for Cinder to five. Or ‘four’ considering they weren't human BUT it would look just as awesome!

"Eh, It's.. on me.."

Rebel’s head hung level with his chest, thinking himself to have gotten the worst of that friendly fire, but oh how fucking wrong he was. His eyes focused on the mass of black and purple fur in disbelief-- lo and behold, the hound was trapped underneath the towering cat and he didn't seem to be faring all that well. The very pissed off, very done Jolteon’s vision seemed to tunnel towards that goddamn Luxray and his own companion, so much so he didn't even notice Mel near him until her warm pelt brushed against his. She yelped, bounding away from him as he snapped the empty air beside him in alarm. "Rebel?" “Yeah.”

The room, moments before filled with pelting debris and the sounds of battle, had become deafeningly quiet save for the gasps the suffering Electrike drew and the Luxray’s insistent spatting of growls and hisses. "I'll rip it off with my teeth!" Oh shit, oh shit--

Rebel sprinted to catch up with the furious fox. His legs were wobbly but fuck if he would sit back throwing confetti at his pity party while Mel tried to save the hound-- the one that just saved his dead ass. The Ninetales didn't waste a fraction of a second slamming into the twisted kittypet-- it was more than sufficient to toss the cat back and free Etin, but in case it hadn't been made clear yet, this damn thing wasn't a run of the mill zombie. Her back paws drove into Mel’s belly, throwing her over and away.

The Luxray stood again, belching up another mouthful of Toxic with blood red stare locked on the Jolteon. He formed a Shadow Ball in front of his teeth in the less than sensible idea to make this a quick-draw showdown. The cat’s legs faltered as she drew up to him with a single step, fumbling on her feet and ultimately crashing facefirst into the cabinet. Rebel’s peripheral caught something tip off the top of the cabinet but two fucks were not given on that day-- he was more concerned about the blast from his fouled Shadow Ball due to the cat’s drunken-like stagger, and the explosion it caused over there. “Mel! You okay?”

"Why..." The Luxray was coherent again, and seemed a bit more pissed than before, evident by the hellacious damage her claws were inflicting on the floor. "Why muhst we fight?!"
    The Jolteon stood a bit taller, eyeing down the cat and the sparks shooting across her body. Wouldn't it be a shame if electricity didn't do a damn thing to hurt him? “Come on, kitty,” he goaded. A Volt Absorb pick-me-up sounded nice right about now. “Don't tell me that electricity is jus’ for show.”

((omfg I can't make sense of words right now so Rebel's post is probably… a mess of nonsensical bullshit if I'm being frank lmao. I'll um, look over this tomorrow and see what I can do. I just can't right now, my mind is broken or something lol.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:53 pm

Etincelle 92 | Melanie 101

“Mel! You okay?” Rebels voice felt small and distant, though the Ninetales knew he could be no more than a few feet away. It must have been her. The adrenaline bolting through her, maybe? With a shaky breath in she manages to say, "Y-yeah. Just winded." She belly ached and burned, and whatever she had been thrown against had dug into her back. Aside from that she still felt whole and together as she made a wobbly attempt to get back on her feet, something she could be grateful for. The nausea in her stomach billowed with each of her gasps, but every time the Luxray spoke Mel swore she would heave. "Why... Why muhst we fight?!" Goddamn it.. did this thing still have sense, have feeling? Were all undead like this, even if they could no longer speak?

Etincelle managed to stand and was gasping for air far from the cat's paws. Haze crept into his pink eyes, blurring his vision and thoughts, but even through the squinting spheres he could see the Luxray was not going down. Thin trails of smoke drifted from where Rebel's Shadow Ball impacted, and for a few moments the old plan came back to him. What if Rebel shoots something down and it falls on her? Would his Shadow Ball be strong enough for that? Tilting his head up Etin can see a ceiling fan turning lazily above them. Would that be heavy enough? No. He told himself. This thing is too jumpy.

“Come on, kitty,” Rebels egged her on. How did he still have strength/sense enough to fight? Undead were tough. “Don't tell me that electricity is jus’ for show.” Maybe sense was the wrong word. Etin bit his tongue, the words 'be careful' wanting desperately to come out. He's doing it on purpose. Maybe he had a plan.. or something.

Still, the Luxray had almost shredded him once and Etin wasn't about to let that happen again. Side stepping his way closer to Mel he spoke with a tense but hushed tone. "Mel, give it a Flamethower. She's right in front of you." Even as he gave the request, the Electrike wished he didn't. Blood was dripping from her lightly colored coat, and she was shaking pretty bad. Her bloodied paws stepped this way and that in place, as though she was unsure which way to turn. "I c-cant, I cant." Etincelle frowned, and hopped onto the desk beneath the monitors that she was in front of. "You gotta. For Rebel!" His paws skittered on the junk on the desk, clicking buttons and making things hum loudly. Placing his forepaws on her cheeks, and chin on her head he pointed her like he had before, and prayed a stream of fire came forward.

((Mediocre post is mediocre. I wasnt really sure what to have either do ;; ))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Oct 03, 2017 4:01 pm

Arry had listened to what Miyu said about the machine. “A… a man? You mean a character on one of the arcade machines, right?” The child nodded his head. “Oh wait, do you think the arcade games have iron in them maybe? It's not like anyone would miss just one…” He wasn't sure about it. Oddly he would rather eat the bars that was looking nice. Suddenly Cinder startled Arry a bit. "Booya, Miyu, Arry! We got human innovation!" It was something that was found. Arry walked with Miyu to see what it was. “Ice cream?!” The vegetables on the ground didn't look like it. “Chocolate ice cream?” This was certainly a curious thing to find out. Eventually that he'll know what ice cream is, but for now, it was time to find out something else. "A kitchen?" Seems that this was a kitchen. So that means there's plenty of things that can be iron if he decides to pick something from here. Mostly though he wondered if any of the appliances still work.

"Look what we found! We can to make something, how cool is that!" It sounded like she was wanting to cook something. Though Arry hadn't really ate anything that didn't have iron in it, it would be something to try with some iron. The Aron stayed close to Miyu since he didn't want to stay to far away from everyone.  “Yeah! Like, like-- uhhh…” Sometimes Arry even wondered what it could be. Either way the quilava asked the vulpix something. "Oh, oh how'd it go?" Something was at least going right so far. "I didn't find anything alive or otherwise," So more like it was empty? Either that or she hasn't found anyone yet. [color:9811=bc5119]"The end of this hall leads to a sitting area for viewers to watch Arcade challengers." So more exploring could be fun since he had fun with Miyu. Arry thought for a bit and perhaps they can find more of those coins that Rebel was playing with earlier. It would be fun to see one of those machines work too. "That's neat." It was indeed good news to hear though since no mean pokemon was around.

Things however didn't last as when there is good news there is also bad news. "However, something did die in there. You can smell it all over, but I couldn't find the body. I couldn't hear any undead but that doesn't mean they aren't around." That was what the child thought. There could be mean pokemon still around. “I wonder if something came in here hurt and hid themselves?” Huh? What was Miyu talking about? So maybe someone might of gotten hurt and fell into a deep sleep perhaps? [color:9811=FDC1FF]“Like, so nothing would find them while they rested. And then… you know.” Now his thoughts turned to fear in all that. Guess they'll have to be super careful now. Suddenly the conversation went to food. The steel type was getting really hungry and not sure if he could wait much longer. "Do you even know how to cook?" Cooking? As in cooking food to eat? Maybe there's some canned food as well so he can eat both the food and the can at the same time. It would be a delicious thing to do. "Nope! But how hard can it be, right Miyu?" Looks like the two has a plan and it might be worth the wait. “That’s right! She’s packin’ heat and I've got Hidden Power temperature control!” Arry giggles and waits patiently again.

Of course with waiting he would need to snack on something. There was a  small piece of metal that shined a bit reflecting the light into his left eye so that might be something to nibble on. "Something tasty? I hope its yummy." Arry walked over to it and it was a small, but decent chunk of metal. "Yay, a snack!" The Aron began nibbling on the metal and it was tasting rather good for him. Now for what the two was going to cook. It might be something they'll find in here since it is a kitchen after all. Surely there's a lot of canned goods so it would make a wide selection. "What are you gonna cook?" The child asked the Eevee and the Quilava. His curiosity does get the best of him at times and this was one of those times that it got to him.

Last edited by ShadowCharizard on Mon Oct 09, 2017 6:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:15 pm

The Battle Arcade [Control Room] || Late Morning | 13

“Come on, kitty,” It did not answer her. Though they both spoke neither of their works were related to each other. They wanted different things, different meanings, and agitation jutted through her at the Jolteon's words while hers were to invoke reason. “Don't tell me that electricity is jus’ for show.” He was like her; lost, damned, dead. Why would he not answer her? Why did he want to fight still? Why did he want to die again?

Amber's lips pulled back to show her teeth all the way to her gums. "Hou fhool!" She growled, the sounds whistling as her speech grew more garbled and electricity was sent flying from her pelt toward the Jolteon. Power surged from her, lightening bouncing all over in a new and exciting discharge. She was power. She was light. She was the electricity that was now free.

A deep, eerie grin spread across her maw, her one bright eye widening at this pure sensation of what she was. How could they still see her an an enemy when she was nothing but pure energy?! A weak laugh wheezed from her throat for a few moments, the sensation becoming too much, when the crackle of fire could be heard. Amber's head turned at the noise, but she could not move before a rush of flames rushed over her rotten form. Screaming, She leaped, scurrying away from the heat like prey from a predators claws. Her dead fur charred easily, giving off the nauseating scent of burning hair. Stop. Stop. Stop. STOP. The electricity pouring from her fur increased, flying wildly. How could they did three on one was fair?! What lawless, ruthless, cruel creatures. Her metal leg tingled from the heat and lightening, but Amber didn't stop as she made for the open door.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:21 pm

The Battle Arcade | Noon
    Cinder 109 | Faux 80

“I wonder if something came in here hurt and hid themselves?” At least Miyu seemed to be listening. “Like, so nothing would find them while they rested. And then… you know.” "Possibly," she said lightly, appreciating the effort to appease or at least humor her, "though we can not rule out foul play yet." If something had simply died in here, was it due to wounds, the elements, old age, stress? There were too many options and not enough answers, but even those fears seemed to pass over the other's heads. They had found food, real food as some would say, and that had completely enthralled there thoughts.

"Don't you want to have a real meal Faux?" Cinder smirked and waved one paw, careful not to drop anything she had just collected. "We have so many possibilities here!" Faux took in a stiff breath as her shoulders slacked. The other's lack of concern about possible undead was frustrating, but also justified. There were corpses all over their world, and if one wasn't used to that by now they would be one horrifically mentally tortured individual. Not that growing accustomed to seeing mangled, rotting bodies everywhere was necessarily a good thing. “That’s right! She’s packin’ heat and I've got Hidden Power temperature control!” With a small huff, she yields, letting the tension fade from her hard face. "A proper, humanesque meal would be very nostalgic." The last home she had had was on a farm, so food preparation was often a big deal. She was not a cook by any stretch of the mind, but the making of an honest meal was not completely foreign to her.

"What are you gonna cook?" Arry asked, the metallic sound of his chewing very noticeable. "Well theres plenty of chips and pastas in here, plus cans of.. I guess you'd just call them ingredients." Dropping the things she had grabbed Cinder ran her paw across a row of canned goods. One of the images caught her eye and brought up old memories of something long missed. "Tomato sauce.." Though their dried pasta could easily be mixed with that for a spaghetti like creation, something else popped into her mind. "Do you think we could make dough? Its just flour and water or something, right?" Turning her gaze toward Miyu Cinder's eyes sparkled hopefully. "And cheese might not be good now but these chips are cheesy. If we crush them to a powder, you think we could make a pizza?"

Faux gave a single, humoring huff. Of all the things they would make, she wanted to attempt a pizza? Well, it could work if they were careful. Only the bread part would need to be cooked, and the chip replacement wasn't a terrible idea though it wouldn't melt like-- A loud, crackling pop came from overhead. A static, cackling, mechanical noise and threw Faux's head completely around. It was a familiar sound, though it had been many years since she heard noise come over an intercom. "What was that?" Cinder asked nervously, her bubbling energy suddenly stilled. "A microphone," Faux hushed as the sound changed to a proper feed. It was not what she expected to hear. There were whimpers and wheezes, but the horrific sound of roars and snarls were drowning them out. Electrical static distorted the sound, but at least two voices were clear-ish. "Y-oo got a.-- F.. Rebel!" The voice was fuzzy but unmistakable. the next, was not. "Hou fhool!"

The fur along Faux's spine stood on end. "What the hell is going on." She growled, demanding answers. "Etincelle?!" There was no response, the feed only going one way. Turning on her paws she looked at the other Pokemon, her gaze as serious as ever. "We have company!"
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:06 am

The Battle Arcade | Noon | (118)(48)

"A proper, humanesque meal would be very nostalgic." … um. That phrasing flew over Miyu’s head like an airplane over the sea, but Faux wasn’t staring at them like they’d grown extra limbs anymore, so that was nice! The clinking of something against metal stole her attention from their dinner endeavor, which erased all earlier doubts of Arry’s snacking habits… "What are you gonna cook?" He was munching on an honest to god piece of metal. Wow. Well, to each their own, she supposed. “I dunno, I’m assistant chef in chief. Which means I don’t have to figure these things out, ha,” Miyu joked. She wasn’t what you’d call an Eevee of ideas and very much less an improviser. “Wha’chu think, Cinder?”

"Well theres plenty of chips and pastas in here, plus cans of.. I guess you'd just call them ingredients." Pasta? That was ritzy foodstuffs, chips sounded waaaay more appealing. "Tomato sauce.."
    “Tomato sauce?” The kit echoed. “We could put some on the pasta and make Mel and Etin share it. If it's anything like movies, they’ll kiss and be happy again~!” She snickered under her paw.

Cinder turned her head to the copyrighted-material referencing Eevee, with more than a tiny bit of sanguine light in her bright eyes. "Do you think we could make dough? Its just flour and water or something, right?" Miyu rose her paw to her lips in thought, shrugging a moment later, “I bet we could, and I dare anyone to tell us otherwise!” No pessimism allowed right now!
    "And cheese might not be good now but these chips are cheesy. If we crush them to a powder, you think we could make a pizza?" Pizza! The food of the gods! Miyu nodded, “Yeeees! We could make a super-huge pizza and have a pizza party!”

She purred in anticipation. “Pizza party! Pizza pa--”
    The cheers were deafened by a crackle above, like an electrical explosion or something, she wasn’t sure. Miyu’s spine arched like the famed halloween-cat so quickly, you would’ve thought she had caused some irreversible damage. She hissed quietly at the ceiling, skittering closer to Arry.
    "What was that?" Cinder asked, visibly more troubled than she was when Faux was mentioning her findings.
    "A microphone," said Vulpix responded. Miyu took the hint to shush and angled her ears to hear the audio as the glitchy sound was cut through by… growling. And furious roars, pained breaths… the sounds of a bonafide fight to the death. "Y-oo got a.-- F.. Rebel!" She sucked in a breath, staring at the intercom system dumbfoundedly.
    "Hou fhool!" That-that wasn’t Etin anymore… wasn’t Reb or Mel either…
    "What the hell is going on." Faux’s voice went unanswered. Could they not hear her? "Etincelle?!"

“Stupid human inventions,” Miyu spat, flicking her tail stressfully.
    "We have company!" The stony stare Faux shot them chilled her spine. Every bit of surreal joy they had while discussing their dinner was lost as the dread and uncertainty of this stupid epidemic was way too real again.
    “They need us! We have to help them!” Miyu urged. How dare some monster be in this place, how dare it attack her companions!

"Hou fhool!"

He wasn’t entirely sure what the cat had just shrieked, but it was probably true and it probably meant he’d successfully pissed her off. The Luxray’s collected electricity shot off in bolts towards him, oh what a surprise she was in for. The attack coated his cold form, shocking adrenaline and energy into him that he hadn’t seen since he was alive. He cocked his head to the side, returning the cat’s hellish grin with a demonized smirk of his own, spreading his lips everfurther into a wicked smile as her laughter taken over by screams and the roar of flames deafened the crackle of electricity.

The Luxray’s lightning shot aimlessly in every direction in what was probably an attempt to cover her fleeing like a targeted Rattata with everything to lose towards the door. “Oh goddammit.” Three Fire-types could cremate her easy, but gods forbid she got her jaws on one of them before that happened. Just imagining it made his stomach churn.

((studying for my driving exam has been a royal bitch and im on a drawing-writing-everything-burnout fgfkmafkmg. You can manipulate Reb or Miyu however you need to, Cincin.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:59 pm

Etincelle 93 | Melanie 102

Etin gave an excited outward gasp as the stream of fire burst from Mel's mouth and found its target. "Nice," he gave the confirmation, but it was not necessary even for the blind Ninetales. The powerful odor of burning flesh and hair quickly filled the room and even managed to mask the smell of two undead and a corpse with its grotesque scent. The cat flailed, screaming, her concentrated electrical stream breaking contact with Rebel for a more wild and haphazard firing. The bolts bounced throughout the room, some landing in the Ninetales fur to which she squeaked and flailed around in a very similar dance. With his support moving and flying electricity making his own muscles twitch Etincelle fell back on the desk, his paw slipping off the intercom button he had accidentally pressed.

“Oh goddammit.” Rebel growled, bringing the small hounds eyes up to see the undead headed for the door. "No!" He barks, lunging back up and practically sinking his teeth into Melanies ear as he forced her muzzle toward the doorway. "Don't let it get out!" Panicked, he bit down, and with a sharp yelp Mel shot a Flame Burst forward while her head jerked up. "Ow!" She yelps, shaking even harder than she did with the electricity. Whipping her tails forward she smacked the Electrike until he released her delicate ear and any support he had on her. "That fucking hurt."

But Etin wasn't listening, nor was he looking at the fox mere inches in front of him. His pinks eyes were locked on the sphere of fire that flew over the undeads head and exploded a few feet out the door. Flames rose up, dancing off both the walls and the floor in a curtain of fire. It wasn't very thick, but it still made for an effective barrier. One that, only in hindsight did he realize, effect them as well. A cold wash came over the Electrike as he got back to his unsteady feet. gods, they were fucked.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:51 pm

The sound of something going to be cooked had the child pepped up to wanting some food. The small metalic object he was chewing on had at least sated him a bit. "Well theres plenty of chips and pastas in here, plus cans of.. I guess you'd just call them ingredients." Pasta? Sounds yummy if things go right. "Tomato sauce.." Is this what Arry think it is? Could it be spaghetti? It was one of the only thing he ate that didn't have iron in it. For some reason it sounded like the happiest day of his childhood. Miyu echoes what Cinder said and Arry giggled a little bit more. “Tomato sauce?” Then something else that she said that made the aron giggle even more.  “We could put some on the pasta and make Mel and Etin share it. If it's anything like movies, they’ll kiss and be happy again~!” It would be funny if they touched noses. Then again, it could be rather bad if Mel bites Etin. If Mel was really mad at Etin and more importantly who she said earlier would be something the steel type would ask about.

However, the thought of spaghetti was not to be. Cinder had a different idea on what she wanted to make. "Do you think we could make dough? Its just flour and water or something, right?" Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. He'll have to use both the metal he has and whatever they're making to make it a little better. “I bet we could, and I dare anyone to tell us otherwise!” Arry wondered what they could be making with dough. How it was coming to, Cinder already had the idea in mind. "And cheese might not be good now but these chips are cheesy. If we crush them to a powder, you think we could make a pizza? Now that was something he heard of before, but was always told not to eat it because it was human food. This would feel if he was breaking a rule he was told by his human trainer. Goodness sakes that he doesn't do what he was told. Again a child's curiosity can get the best of him. “Yeeees! We could make a super-huge pizza and have a pizza party!” She was excited for it.

The excitement however came to a eerie end. “Pizza party! Pizza pa--” A speaker had squealed overhead. Looks like lunch is going to be delayed for now. The static was enough to break Arry away from nibbling on the metalic piece he was chewing on and noticed Miyu moving towards him. "What was that?" This had put everyone on alert on what was going on. "A microphone," Audio was starting to come through and it sounded like fighting was going on. Growls and roars was coming through. The Aron began to get a little frightened with the audio beginning to come through with voices. "Y-oo got a.-- F.. Rebel!" Then the next voice had made Arry a little more scared. "Hou fhool!" It sounded like a mean pokemon and it could be in the same place as they are. The child ran to Miyu and was shaking in fear. Surely Rebel and the others was trying to keep the mean pokemon from coming, but it sounded like they might be in trouble. "What the hell is going on." Was Faux trying to talk to the speaker in the room with them? There was no response from it as it must be a one way speaker. "Etincelle?!" The feeling of dread had continued to pull on Arry, but Miyu sounded more braver than he was. “Stupid human inventions,” Arry looked around nervously wondering if they was in danger. Faux then confirmed there was a danger in the building they was in. "We have company!" Things wasn't looking good for the outcome. Their friends was in trouble and Miyu wasn't going to sit by and let it happen. “They need us! We have to help them!” If they was going, Arry should stay really close to both Faux and Cinder.

The child was scared, but he was sure Faux, Cinder and Miyu wouldn't let anything happen to him. Rebel would also come to defend him if the mean pokemon came at him. "A-are we gonna h-help them?" Honestly, Arry wasn't sure how much help he could give. Fighting wasn't something he was able to do due to him being scared of getting hurt. This time though, it was a matter of losing someone important. Mel being one of them and Rebel being another. "I'll s-stay close to Faux a-and Cinder." The steel type's movement was that of being cautious. With a bit of courage though he began moving a bit more quicker. Now if he was able to have that same courage to help protect his friends then he'll be able to be of some use.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:06 am