Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 15 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dazey Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:10 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Battle Frontier | Noon (31)

Alongside Cinder, Miyu was nearly skipping back to the Battle Frontier. The spring in her step was faltered when she placed some weight on her hurt paw, almost causing her to fall face first. She regained her balance and continued on her way, watching the bat go on ahead. He must be excited to see his friend.

"Mmmfeezzzt!" Miyu walked up in time to watch the duo be reunited. "Ven! You're okay!" It was kinda bittersweet for the Normal-Type. She was happy to see the two friends' reunion, but she fought to ignore the thoughts of everyone from Cerulean. Those Nidorans she never got the chance to know, the quiet one, Orin, and... Ethana...

"What's going on here? And who's this?" Miyu jumped a little. She was so lost in her depressed thoughts, she completely didn't notice Xana walk up. "Um, well, that's Ven. He's a friend of Mist's."
    Miyu bolted off in the direction of the Battle Frontier following Mist's asking if they could help her. She loved helping, even if it was a little errand. And moving some food sounded like something the little fox could handle.

She left her food near the entrance of the Battle Frontier, and made her way back to the others. Hopefully nothing would take her food. She generally disliked fighting, but she would certainly scrap over those Pecha Berries. "So which way to the stuff?" Miyu waited idly for an answer to Cinder's inquiry, accidentally letting a yawn escape.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:03 pm

Outside Battle Frontier| |Afternoon

As she neared the clearing once more, she could hear voices speaking. A large mound of food was floating behind her, and soon the Wishmaker psychically brushed away the foliage in her path, floating back into the open space. "I'm back!" the pixie put on the best smile she could manage, gently setting her pile down where everyone else had theirs. The group seemed to have been offering their assistance to the serpent, who couldn't carry her own catch back. About to offer her own, Jirachi stopped when she saw a blue...blob clinging to the back of Mist's hood. She opened her mouth to ask, but found that the Leafeon voiced her question for her.

"What's going on here? And who's this?" the Eevee replied. "Um, well, that's Ven. He's a friend of Mist's." the psychic-type's gaze slowly traveled to the Golbat's own, the Wishmaker seemingly transfixed by the bat's bright, crimson eyes. She had never quite seen a Golbat with that kind of eyes before, their pupils often black slits and nothing more. Faintly the pixie wondered if perhaps the flying-type was infected, but if he was, would the group welcome him with such ease? Jirachi didn't believe the Arbok to be stupid enough to be unable to distinguish from living or dead, thus she assumed he was a survivor. "I can help with transportation too--what do you need to be moved?"
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:37 pm

Outside Battle Frontier | Afternoon
    61| |39

"So which way to the stuff?" the Arbok motioned to the south. "Thataway. There's a huge pile of food and berries under a dead tree." she smiled, looking at the growing pile of sustenance they had. Soon it could last them a few weeks, maybe even a month. "What's going on here? And who's this?" the Leafeon had asked, looking towards the Golbat. The snake was about to respond when the Eevee did so for her. "Um, well, that's Ven. He's a friend of Mist's." the bat in question cheerily waved a wing in greeting, smiling.

"I can help with transportation too--what do you need to be moved?" Mist looked up to the legendary, not noticing her appearance until now. The Golbat looked up at the pixie with wide eyes. "Vho...?" he blinked, feeling the immense power of the Wishmaker tingle on his skin. "Vho's this?" he asked, looking to his companion. "That's Jirachi, the legendary. She helped us out a while ago when we were fighting a Steelix--she's sticking with us for a bit." she turned to the steel-type. "I need a lot of things to be moved. Flaafys, Mareeps, berries, fruits, that kind of stuff."

"J-Jirachi?" the flying-type looked surprised. "A-A legendory?!" suddenly his posture straightened, a friendly smile adorned his face, and he cleared his throat. "A-Ah! I apologize for being so rood! Me' name is Ven, I om honoored to be in your presence."

[OOC: bear with me as I temper with Ven's accent, since I wanted to make his accent a little more realistic. I'm testing out a Bulgarian accent for a bit. VwV]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Apr 29, 2013 1:44 am

Outside the Battle Frontier | Afternoon | 20

Cinder's short claws shifted lightly in the sand. There is the faintest of sounds coming from the trees and a relieved sigh passes through her. Xana emerged from them looking rather surprised without any food and Jirachi came not long after with a levitating mountain of stuff. "I'm back!" Good, they were both safe and at least one of them had been successful at hunting. Then again, you are a legend. Blinking her small eyes the Cyndaquil wonders if Xana had caught or found anything while she was out. Maybe she had eaten her gatherings immediately.. If she hadn't there was plenty to go around that the oldest members of the group had caught. No need to worry about that.

"I can help with transportation too--what do you need to be moved?" As everyone conversed the Cyndaquil hardly took notice. The chatting was making the sick feeling inside her worse. Accusing a Pokemon that Mist allowed to perch on her head, of all things that should show he was friendly. A friend and friendly.. Hot embers fall from her flame and she stares off toward the trees refusing to hold eye contact with anyone. "I need a lot of things to be moved. Flaafys, Mareeps, berries, fruits, that kind of stuff." All this conversation was making her hot pelt itch. Why couldn't they head out already? Clawing at the sand she wanted nothing more then to dash back into the trees and away from them all. The Golbat pipped up again, "A-Ah! I apologize for being so rood! Me' name is Ven, I om honoored to be in your presence."

With that she had had enough. Leaping hard on her paws the Cyndaquil marches firm footed toward the trees. "If were going to move all that stuff and eat it while its fresh we better head off now." Hitting the edge of the woods Cinder breaks into a run. The flame on her back flickers and burns hot with internal stress. The trees and shrubbery around her would have to damn well deal with it as she wasn't going to dim the fire this time. With each step she began to regret her rashness. Dammit why do I have to be so pathetic. Hell, I dont even know where the spoils are. Slowing her stride and coming to a stop the fire type sits with a flop and stares at the ground. She had no idea how close or far the others were but it didn't matter. "Its not even his fault.." She mutters to herself.

Her body shakes from an emotion induced chill. The hot flames on her back offer no warm against it. Slumping to the ground Cinder's chin rests on short legs with her collar awkwardly shifting to the side to give the bell space. That stupid collar only intensified her feelings. Why can't I get over this. Its been so long.. but its still so bad. This attitude was going to get her questioned or in trouble, and for what? Nothing.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed May 01, 2013 6:34 pm

((Ugh, sorry guys. Won't have access to my phone today so no time to post. I'll have to skip this))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri May 03, 2013 3:09 am

Battle Frontier | Noon (32)

"I need a lot of things to be moved. Flaafys, Mareeps, berries, fruits, that kind of stuff." Wait, Mareeps? Flaafys? Aww. Miyu's innocent heart felt sad for those Pokémon. She would still help, but only with the fruits and berries.
    "If were going to move all that stuff and eat it while its fresh we better head off now." Cinder said just before dashing away. Miyu was curious as to why she ran off, but she opted to leave her be; Maybe she just needed to be alone.

Southbound, Miyu was heading to do her part. She looked around for the stuff, delayed when she saw a Bluk Berry plant. It's pink leaves were perfect for hauling stuff! They were about the size of Miyu herself, having her rip and tug until it finally disconnected. She stood up after falling on her behind, proudly carrying the leaf along.

Miyu followed her nose to the stuff, quickly finding the dead tree Mist spoke of. It was good to have a sharp sense of smell! The Eevee laid down the leaf and put some berries on it, happily retracing her steps back to the Battle Frontier. Every now and then, a berry would roll off, Miyu having to stop and put it back.
    "I'm back~" She called cheerily, moving the stuff into the Frontier.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Tue May 07, 2013 4:00 pm

[OOC: I'm very sorry, but please skip me. Things have been rough at home and I've been having a hard time focusing on things nowadays. I followed the others to where Mist had created her little prey stash, and helped float back a good majority with my psychic powers.]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat May 11, 2013 2:28 pm

Outside Battle Frontier | Afternoon
    62| |40

"If were going to move all that stuff and eat it while its fresh we better head off now." Mist watched as the Cyndaquil dashed into the forest. "Welp, let's go." she murmured as she began to slither southwards. She slowly retraced her steps, glancing backwards to see Jirachi following them. As they arrived to the dead tree, Miyu had already arrived, utilizing a large leaf to help carry the spoils. The Arbok looked around for Cinder. "Did she already come and go?" she asked, a little worried for the fire-type.

Carefully the Golbat dropped down from his companion's hood, crawling over to the spoils before firmly gripping a branch of berries between his teeth. Slowly he dragged it back to where Mist was, climbing up and to the back of her neck. "Got zome!" he grinned, clinging tightly onto the serpent's scales. He watched in awe as the legendary telekinetically levitated the vast majority of the remainders, before heading back to the Frontier. "I wisch I was a pzychic." he mumbled. He felt the snake nudge him. "Maybe your evolution can learn a Psychic-type move?" she smiled, before moving back towards the building.

"Hey Meescht? Vhen did you loze your schtutter?" he asked, eye curiously gazing at the trees around them. The Arbok paused for a moment, feeling a pain in her chest as she remembered Stacatto's death. "I'm not sure." she lied, arriving back at the Frontier. "I guess I just grew out of it?" she tried to laugh, glancing around the area. "Where's Cinder?"

[OOC: and now for a german accent aha]]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed May 15, 2013 6:31 pm

East of the Battle Frontier | Afternoon | 21

Heated tears drip into the grasses below her. With hot snorts the Cyndaquil paces back and forth. Laying down offered her no comfort and the heavy footed steps she trudged with over the small area with weren't much better. Her tiny feet pressed hard into the soft earth below her, leaving a mess of paw-prints around her. With the biggest grunts small bits of flire would float from Cinder's maw and drift in the air for a few moments before dissipating. They threw yellow-orange light on the grass and outlined the shapes of the prints she left. Backtracked over the same area repetitively she watches the amount of spots on the ground grow. These marks represent my frustrations. Contorting her face the starter stared down the divots with a quickened pace. "Let them be a reminder," She growled the announcement to no one, "Of what I went through for anyone to see."

The steps crisscrossed and overlapped until they were almost indecipherable to which way they faced. Cinder's growl rumbled deep and clear in her throat, humming through her body and outward to... She stopped. Pushing her head back to angle her snout down the large grey surface of her bell came into view. The vibration still rang through it faintly as she glared at it coldly. "Why you little.." Hot, red rage blinded the Cyndaquil as her flame burned ferociously behind her. Lurching her head forward in a sharp jerk Cinder tossed and contorted her jaw in fast snaps and biting movements to gnaw off the stone. Try as she might her teeth can not come in proper contact with the bell to bite it. Hissing hard the Cyndaquil spits fresh fire at it. They lick and bounce off its rounded surface, making it glow with heat but not harming the stone itself. "Foxhearted jerk!"

Pushing on to her hindpaws Cinder claws furiously at the stone and the red-brown strap keeping it on her. Limbs flailing and scratching in rage she can not keep her balance and stumbled backwards a fair ways. Bumping into a tree the Cyndaquil spins and hisses, scratching at the soft bark with anger filled shallow claws that score deep gashes. "No one knows," She growled, continuing to claw at her neck and slash at any tree in her path. Thin drops of blood stain the tips of her toes where her claws misjudged there distance and meet flesh. Blind with rage she doesn't yet feel the physical pain but only that in her mind. Spitting fire and clawing all in her wake the Cyndaquil flounders about. Leaves kick up all around her and smolder to nothingness if they were unlucky enough to hit a lick of fire.

Her thick-clawed hindfoot slips on a leaf, toppling her over onto her flame which thoroughly smothers it. With a sharp inward gasp she lay on her back staring up at the tree tops. "And they will never understand.." The rage seeps out of her body and into the ground, leaving her cold and still. She lay unmoving, watching the light shift in the leaves above. Its unclear how much time passes, certainly long enough for the others to of gathered up all the fresh-kill and brought it. Or maybe they were still moving it. Without me doing a damn thing. Taking in cool air brings sharp pain from the new bleeding scratch wounds on her throat. I guess I deserve that.. Blood seeps around her collar through the creamy colored flameproof fur. Moving onto her side for a few more moments before standing Cinder walks on all four feet, head down and legs stiff. An unnatural chill crawls across her back were no fire burns. She casts one last glance at the tattered and scratched up space she had created before padded back toward the battle frontier. I wonder if they will be mad at me.. She sighs to herself, I wonder if they even noticed I left..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Battle Frontier | Afternoon | 16

Curious Xana watched the fire type bound off into the woods. She felt herself moving towards the tress the Cyndaquil at disappeared into and stopped suddenly. Should I follow? Maybe she wants to be alone....? I better check on her though, Just incase. Slowly Xana padded into the woods following the path Cinder had taken through the trees. How far away is she? Xana wondered. She had been walking along for a wile now and still hadn't bumped into Cinder.
    Pausing, Xana lifted her nose up in the air and sniffed. Nothing but the faint scent of her passing through. straightening her ears she scanned the woods. Words. Faint but definitely words.
    Xana broke into a trot and moved towards the source.
    "No one knows,"
    No one knows what? She wondered.
    Cinder's voice could be heard more clearly as she neared. Xana slowed to a walk to listen.
    "And they will never understand.."
    That was the last she heard before silence enveloped her.

Weird... Nosing her way through the undergrowth, Xana saw " CInder haul herself to her feet and start heading back in the direction of the frontier.
    "CInder! wait up!" She ran after the fire type and easily caught up. "Hey, are you okay?" Her eyes widened as she spotted the scratches on her neck. "What happend?!" Xana asked, shocked.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon May 20, 2013 2:56 am

Battle Frontier | Noon (33)

"Where's Cinder?" A little whimper came from the fox. She was growing increasingly worried about Cinder. She knew the Cyndaquil could take care of herself, but events in Cerulean made Miyu paranoid over even little things. It was bothering her that she was sitting around doing nothing. She felt like she should've been looking for her, but she didn't want to pester her.

"Xana?" Miyu asked in a low tone as the Leafeon padded away. Was she going to find Cinder? I wonder if she's sad? While it was childlike, she still kept her concern about her friends' and often worried if they were upset about something.
    Miyu picked up a little Pinap Berry from the pile and sprinted off behind Xana. Maybe that would cheer Cinder up?

She caught up just in time to hear Xana ask what had happened. Worry sent her sprinting faster through the foliage, finally she met up with the Leafeon and Cyndaquil. "Thank goodness." Miyu sighed, Cinder seemed okay save for the scratches and a little blood.
    She sat down the Pinap in front of the Fire-Type and smiled, "I thought you might wanna eat this on the way back?"
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sat May 25, 2013 1:13 am

Outside Battle Frontier| |Afternoon

Jirachi rose a brow when the Arbok inquired about the Cyndaquil's whereabouts. She gave a small shrug. "Perhaps she just decided to take a different route than us to retrieve the food." she suggested, not concerned for the fire-type at all. The little pixie closed her eyes, humming a short tune to herself as she sat in mid-air. "She's close by though, no worries. The Leafeon is as well."

Her gaze drifted back to the Arbok-Golbat duo, her eyes tinted in slight envy at the two. Must be nice to have friends who're still alive. She thought bitterly, looking down at her pale, white palms. All of my friends died while I was sleeping. Jirachi frowned. She still remembered it as clearly as her dreams--the reason why she tried to avoid most beings in her short time awake. No being other than a fellow legend could possibly live for a thousand years. Every time she had awoken the Earth had constantly changed. This was the greatest drawback to being a demi-god with a seemingly endless lifespan, nothing was ever the same. The lives of her companions would begin and end within a blink. Everything on this world moved much too fast.

In thoughtful silence the Psychic-type shifted, silently beginning to float to the darkening sky. The sky during nighttime had always been something unchanging. The stars always reminded her of her birthplace, the comet that she had lived within until she found this planet. "I will take my leave." her voice was strong and firm, but clearly distracted as her eyes fixated on the traveling sun. "I must find more survivors and aid them." she lied. "I'll visit again sometime soon, so don't worry. Amyways, see you." she mustered the sweetest smile she could, waving her tiny hand in goodbye as she rose up into the afternoon winds. Closing her eyes, she let the gales take her body, flying away from the frontier.

(ooc: leaving post. Will revisit in the future! ^^ )
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed May 29, 2013 3:44 pm

Outside Battle Frontier | Late Afternoon
    63| |41

Mist watched quietly as the others padded into the forest, either going to find Cinder or to follow Xana. She felt the Golbat nudge her hood. "Schall ve follow?" he asked, and frowned slightly when the serpent shook her head. "Naw." she mumbled her reply, turning back to the large pile of rations. "A little risky to leave everything here behind." she managed a grin, curling up next to the food. She looked towards the Wishmaker as the legendary announced her leave. "I must find more survivors and aid them. I'll visit again sometime soon, so don't worry. Anyways, see you." with a smile and wave, the pixie had already taken to the darkened skies, floating away from the frontier.

"Bye! Zee you!" Ven waved eagerly to the vanishing figure, watching as the steel-type became a distant speck of yellow on the horizon. He smiled and looked down to his snake companion. "Zomething wrong, Meescht?" he asked, slight concern in his voice. The Arbok was never this solemn, at least, not always. She had been shy and kind, always up to protect her friends no matter what the cost. The fresh scars and dismembered tail was proof of that--she had lost so much in the course of two days. "I'm fine."

The Golbat gave a careful nod, the worry still fresh on his face as he hugged the Arbok's hood. "Alright. Juscht remember that you can talk to me, Meescht." he hugged the snake. "Right...thank you."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri May 31, 2013 9:20 pm

East of the Battle Frontier | Afternoon | 22

A chilly breeze whipped through the trees and the Cyndaquil's long flameproof fur. Without her fire she was much more sensitive to the approaching night air, feeling it deep within her bones despite the burning inside her. With a small shiver she wonders if this is what those unfortunate enough not to be a fire type experience daily. They're probably cold all the time.. To be without flames, the very thought sucks more heat from her body. "Cinder! wait up!" A familiar voice stops her in her tracks, head turning back to see the Leafeon approaching. In the trees the grass type looked peaceful and at home, running gracefully up to her on small brown paws. This was a good place for Xana, full of nature and plants. Unlike her, a living flame that would ruin it all in a heartbeat. Not to mention what she had just done to that clearing not that far away. But I love trees.. if its not here, then where do I belong..? Only one place comes to mind and it boils at the small fire inside her.

"Hey, Xana." She mutters softly, unsure of what else to say. The Leafeon didn't seem angry, had she come to find her since she was missing? "Hey, are you okay?" She asked her gently. Blinking in surprise Cinder is at a complete loss for words. Was she okay? That was not the answer she had expected. Was Xana.. worried about her? She's not mad. Not mad at all. Staring dumbly for a moment the Cyndaquil is too shaken to properly reply. "Y-yeah. Im, Im okay." Others weren't supposed to care about her, they never did.. Yet she was. "What happened?!" The shriek happened abruptly, making the fire type flinch. Taking a step back a harsh cold coats her body worse then that of the wind while her face heats up with worry. Was Xana starting to get angry at her for vanishing now that she knew she was safe? The wide eyed look on her face only worries the fire type further.

The stinging pain in her neck flares up again reminding Cinder of the wounds she had caused and presence of blood on her fur. Oh yeah, that. Heated embarrassment makes her shuffle her paws on the spongy soil. "Oh uh, you know, just some scratches and what not. Its no big deal." The excuse sounded lame even to her meaning there was no way Xana would buy it. Another voice would shift the conversation, saving her for the time being. "Thank goodness." Looking past Xana toward the rustling shrubbery little Miyu's face bursts from the plants looking relived if not a little tired. The rest of her body soon follows and her bright eyes look toward the conversing Pokemon. She, she ran to us? To me..? They didn't come together so she was looking too.. There is something clenched in her teeth that causes an ache in Cinder's heart. A Pinap berry. The very berry type she had collected for herself. "Miyu.." She whispers softly with an uncontrollable smile.

The act is returned to her, the berry being placed on the ground to allow it. "I thought you might wanna eat this on the way back?" The kit smiles warmly, brightening the mood of the surrounding space. Cinder's small eyes sting, blurring with the threat of tears. She brought that for me.. Pushing onto her hind-legs the Cyndaquil feels wobbly for a split moment. She prefers having four feet on the ground but her back legs are strong and perfectly capable for walking. Her heart is soaring with happiness, the flame on her back lighting up again to full force. "Thank you Miyu." Shes says with the kindest of voices, picking up the berry gently. "We should start heading back to Mist and Ven."

Looking between the two hot embarrassment floods through her veins and thick fur. They had come to check on her, to make sure she was alright. They didn't even consider being angry, they just cared. How could she of been so foolish? These Pokemon were her friends and had no reason to be angry at her. Smiling still and stepping around her companions Cinder heads the way the eevelutions had come from. Feeling much better her mind starts to wander on positive subjects while her teeth work at the sour-hot berry. For the first time she realizes how similar her friends are, both being young and of the same evolutionary line. They could be related and not even know it. Cinder had never known her siblings, if she even had any. Maybe I have family all over too! The thought is uplifting, completely replacing her downed mood.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:02 am

((Skip. Sorry guys))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:27 pm

Battle Frontier | Noon (34)

Cinder accepting the berry had Miyu grinning sheepishly. The Normal-Type must've been a total dummy, getting excited over giving a simple berry as a gift. "We should start heading back to Mist and Ven."
    Miyu nodded, and shuffled back towards the Battle Frontier. Her petite frame fought against the shrubbery on the way back. Geez. This seemed a lot easier the first time around...

The thicket finally cleared and the Eevee let out a sigh. That was a lot of work for her with a sore paw! She approached the Battle Frontier gates with an ever present smile towards the bat and snake duo. Someone was missing though. "Oh, what happened to Jirachi?" She asked no one in particular. It was a shame the Legendary didn't stay for something to eat at least.
    Miyu looked to the dimming sky and hopped to her feet, making her way towards where she left her spoils.

"Here we are!" She chimed to herself, picking up the little leaf-made container. "I'm starving~ What do you guys say we find somewhere safe and dig in?"

((OoC - Since it seems to be getting dark, shall we change our time to evening or something? :3))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:48 pm

[OOC: Since Mist and Ven are waiting for everyone to come back, I'll skip. And yeah, feel free to change the time to evening. <3]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:13 am

The Battle Frontier | Evening | 23

The Cyndaquil took in steady breathes as she felt the life come back to her weakened spirit. All she had to do was relax and be happy. Simple as that, right? The smile on her long face was honest and for now that was all that mattered. Forepaws empty she had returned to walking on four legs. Her berry was long since gone but Cinder's mouth still tasted of its sour-hot flavor, silently longing for more. Tapping her tongue against the insides of her mouth she was glad to see the trees thinning out. It wasn't long before the purple and blue shapes of her friends were visible.

"Oh, what happened to Jirachi?" Miyu asked, making the Cyndaquil look around for the floating dual type. "She was here before.." She trailed off. Mist and Ven looked uninjured and a legend would go down easy. I'm worrying for nothing. If something had happened then it would look like it. Directing her light smile to the Eevee she muttered, "She'll be alright." Bursting from the trees she bounded over to the others, filling her lungs with fresh air and mind with a light filling. "Here we are!" The Eevee squeaked. It was impossible not to share her delight the Cyndaquil mused to herself as she moved up to the poison duo. "Did I miss anything?" She smiled awkwardly dismissing the fact there was fresh blood on her.

Thoughts of food filled her mind. Other then that berry when was the last time she'd eaten? Trying to think back the only thing that comes to mind were some Remoraids she'd managed to catch before coming to Olivine. Geez, that feels like forever ago now. Could that really of only been a few hours ago? "I'm starving~ What do you guys say we find somewhere safe and dig in?" Hunger was prodding Cinder as she looked to the Arbok, "Did you guys manage to bring all the food back?" If they hadn't she would be more then willing to do that now. It was the least she could do after causing that disturbance!

"What do you say we go past the foyer and actually in to the Battle Frontier to eat? If we're remotely close to the entrance it should still be safe." Some Pokemon could be lurking inside, that Steelix had to of come from somewhere after all, but it didn't seem likely. If the battle earlier hadn't attracted more undead by now then it wouldn't at all. They could settle down and be neighboring their next place of exploration!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jun 15, 2013 6:51 pm

The Battle Frontier | Evening | 17

"Oh, what happened to Jirachi?" Miyu asked as they neared the edge of the forest. Xana perked her ears and looked around. She hadn't noticed the legends absence. As they stepped into the light of day Xana closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Ignoring the eevee's squeak of excitement."Did I miss anything?" Cinder asked. The leafeon gave her a side ways glance of curiosity. Why had she disappeared anyways? 
    Xana walked over and seated herself beside the poison types. "I'm starving~ What do you guys say we find somewhere safe and dig in?"  Xana nodded her head in agreement with the young eevee and looked to the others to see their opinions. 

"What do you say we go past the foyer and actually in to the Battle Frontier to eat? If we're remotely close to the entrance it should still be safe." Xana flicked her ears at this, she hadn't considered that. "Sounds like a great idea Cinder." Xana said kindly. "It'd be nice to be able to rest peacefully" 

((I'm sorry guys >.< And thank you lulu for the extension))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:35 am

(OoC - Skip. Miyu is waiting for someone to lead.)
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:27 am

Battle Frontier| Evening

Forrik had awakened looking around whether or not his situation was different. Nobody around not even a single undead had been around. "This hunger...What am I feeling" The undead charizard had no idea what has happened to him. He began looking around finding a dead body. Surely enough, he found what he was looking for. Eating the corpses like if it was a bowl of soup, Forrik's hunger was satisfied, but he began smelling the scent of the living. "Is there someone here besides me. I better go see if there is any living beings, but what if they attack me. I better play it safe" The undead charizard looked everywhere following the scent to the subjects. A group of pokemon still living was preparing to rest of the night. "What do you say we go past the foyer and actually in to the Battle Frontier to eat? If we're remotely close to the entrance it should still be safe." Forrik spotted the leader of the group a cyndaquil , but afraid if he showed himself he would of been attacked on the spot. So he remained in hiding.

"Sounds like a great idea Cinder.""It'd be nice to be able to rest peacefully" came from another voice a leafeon. He somehow felt those words pierce into his mind, but looking back into the past seeing his family brutally ripped to shreds. A tear swelled up in his only eye that he could close. He looked around keeping out of sight. He heard footsteps coming closer to him. "Who are you?" Said the Charizard while hiding.

(Ooc* Happy to aboard the team and hoping for many great adventures)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:37 pm

Battle Castle | Evening | 1

Krystal loved the Battle Castle.
     It had been a wonderfully safe haven ever since she'd arrived a few days ago, with nary a creature in sight, infected or not. Even if any infected had found their way into her home, there were a myriad of hiding places where she could wait for them to leave.

Mind you, it wasn't particularly safe architectually, nor was it aesthetically pleasing; many steps had become delapitated over time, and dried blood had been strewn across the walls. Still, it was as safe a haven as she could find in this day and age.

On this particular day, Krystal had been wondering why exactly the place had been empty. Had something else had taken the place as his own home long ago and cleared it out for her? She knew for a fact that other facilities in the Battle Frontier weren't nearly as safe as the castle; the Battle Tower, for example, was infested with the infected, and there was fresh, liquid blood on the floor of the Battle Arcade only a few days ago - a clear indicator that it was anything but safe.

Perhaps a particularly smart infected creature had cleared it out to create the illusion that it was safe? Krystal shook her head upon thinking that; even if the infected could become that smart, there was no reason for her to be kept alive until now. Still, it still beckoned the question of why nothing from the tower had found their way into her home yet-

"Oh, no," Krystal moaned, eyeing a group of Pokemon chatting at the foyer of the Frontier from a hole in the wall that had once been a window. Her train of thought forgotten, the Totodile grabbed a small sack of berries and ran into one of her many designated hiding spots and stayed there, hoping that the Pokemon went away soon.

(I'd just like to point out, Shadow, that from what I've seen, the infected are all basically insane and follow their instincts. Some are smarter than others, but all of them are monsters that kill remorselessly. Even in the pre-undead stage, they become extremely aggressive and attack others.
    Mind you, I'm a newbie, so I could be entirely wrong.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:38 pm

Outside Battle Frontier | Evening
    64| |42

"Oh, what happened to Jirachi?" Mist motioned to the darkening sky. "She left. Said she had some other business to take care of." the snake replied, watching as the others came back. "I'm starving~ What do you guys say we find somewhere safe and dig in?" the snake nodded, agreeing with the idea, before turning to answer Cinder's inquiry. "There's still a bit left to bring back, but that's just mainly berries and other fruits. Since we already have a lot here, I think it'll be fine if those are left alone for a night. They're well-hidden enough, too." she gave a short smile. "So no worries about that. We have enough sustenance to last us a long while, anyways." the serpent wondered on their surplus of food--one would've thought that finding food in such a desolate world would've been difficult, perhaps it was simply a stroke of luck?

"What do you say we go past the foyer and actually in to the Battle Frontier to eat? If we're remotely close to the entrance it should still be safe." the Golbat listened to the others agree, before chirping in his own opinion. "Zounds good! Let's go!" he grinned, raising his tattered wing. He held on as Mist slowly turned, watching as she gently nudged a Mareep's corpse onto the stub of her tail and beginning to lead the group inwards. His bright, red eyes watched as unfamiliar buildings came into view. "Zo this is the Battle Frontier..." he mumbled, absentmindedly, as he gazed at the massive buildings.

"Yup. I've been here once or twice back in the day with my trainer, it always had a load of strong Pokemon to fi-" she halted, mouth open and tasting the scents in the air. She could smell something dead, something rotting that was very close by. She could feel the Golbat's claws tighten their grip on her scales--indicating that Ven had smelled it too. From behind, she could hear someone talking, an unfamiliar voice. "Cover me." she mumbled. "Of courze."

In an instant she had whipped around, the body of the Mareep discarded on the brick pavement as she sped towards the source of the scent. The stub of her tail glowed a bright blue, cropping the foliage as she slithered towards what she made out as a Charizard. Her tail only stopped a few inches away from the fire-type's neck, her gaze narrowed as she scowled at the undead. "And who, may I ask, are you?" she snapped. Anger boiled inside her, threatening to spill out. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut your head off, filth."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jun 20, 2013 5:30 pm

The Battle Frontier | Evening | 24

The Cyndaquil beamed as the others agreed with her idea but it was quickly replaced with guilt when Mist mentioned there was still food to be moved. If she had been helping to move it and not taken the others attention then all their spoils would of been back by now. Desperately pushing the feeling away to keep it from dimming her mood Cinder finds it in herself to respond, "If you say so, Mist." Smiling weakly she heads over to where she had left her leaf wrap, the scent of berries and the one Rattata she'd managed to catch still rich on its surface. Letting her teeth glide back into the holes where she had held it before the fire type follows the poison duo into the Battle Frontier.

Passing through the entrance building Ven echos her own thoughts. "Zo this is the Battle Frontier..." There was once a time when she might of come here, when she could of proved her strength in this marvelous place beside a trainer. That time had long since come and past but even now the vile taste rests lightly on her teeth, and its not from the bitter juices of the leaf. Nope, nothings going to get me down again. Not nearly so soon. Her fire burns a little bit lower in surprise to the vastness of all the facilities. It was so much bigger then she had expected! "Yup. I've been here once or twice back in the day with my trainer, it always had a load of strong Pokemon to fi-" Mist's sudden halt causes Cinder to quickly take a step back so not to bump into her. Unable to speak with her mouth full she lets out a small annoyed grunt and must simply stare after the Arbok as she slithers away.

Looking at the others for a moment before putting her food down the Cyndaquil dashes after Mist. Like she would let her go off alone! "Who are you?" "And who, may I ask, are you?" An argument already? The scent of rotting flesh reaches her before she sees the Charizard in front of her friend. So there was infected in here after all. Clenching her teeth a cold feeling washes over the starter. How many times had she messed up now? Not helping with the food, causing harm to self, and she had said it would be safe in here.. just grand. Flames blazing up brightly her small eyes glare at the orange dragon with anger not at it but at herself.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut your head off, filth." Letting fire boil up into her muzzle the Cyndaquil backs up Mist threat, "Im not afraid to take out another starter." Hell, she had caused this problem so she better not be afraid to deal with this lowlife! Digging her short claws in the ground its difficult for Cinder to keep herself from screaming. I don't care if youre fully evolved I am just as strong!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:41 pm

The Battle Frontier | Evening | 18

Following close behind the fire and poison type Xana was shocked to see an undead unveiled from behind the undergrowth. "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut your head off, filth."  Xana shuddered at those words. I'm glad I'm on her side. Xana paced forwards so that she stood beside Cinder. "Im not afraid to take out another starter."  

Fluffing out her fur, Xana hissed menacingly and slid out her claws in warning.  She let her eyes wander over the charizard. He's much larger than me. And.. She noted "he's undead..." Xana muttered the obvious to aloud, annoyed with the disturbance. 

((sorry guys. I seem to have acquired writers block :/ ))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:53 am