Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Anonymous

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 14 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Guest Tue Feb 19, 2013 7:55 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Battle Frontier | Noon| 13
    Xana felt the tickle of a whisper in her ear and the prodding of a paw in her side. "Hey, we got a guest." Xana flicked her ear and rolled onto her side away from the disturbance. She lay still for a moment still half asleep before jumping onto her paws, claws extended, at the sound of a new voice. Xana, still blinking sleep out of her eyes, bared her teeth and growled. She stood rigid as she eyed the new arrival. A young eevee stood before her.

Xana sniffed the air. Safe. Good. She let herself relax and padded gently towards the young one. "Hello there. What be your name?" Xana inquired, a curious look on her tired face. Xana felt enlightened at the presence of another living. Especially that of an eevee. I wonder if she'll like me! fretted Xana to herself.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:31 am

Battle Frontier | Noon (27)

The Normal-Type sat still as the Arbok examined her, knowing she was being checked for infection. She was slightly relieved actually, it made her feel a bit safer among them. "Safe. My name's Mist, good to meet you." Miyu returned Mist's smile with one of her own. Plenty of things tried to eat Miyu before and during the apocalypse, but the Arbok didn't seem to be a threat to her.

"I'm Jirachi, pleasure to meet you." Miyu was a little stunned at the Pokémon before her. Rebel always spoke of the Legend who could grant wishes, but she never knew what she looked like. "The... Wishmaker?" Her question was answered by the sight of the Legend, there was no doubt in her mind she had spoken to the real Jirachi. She was a bit sad too, if only Rebel was still alive, she could've told him about the Legendary Jirachi.

"My names Cinder. Its good to see a new face." It definitely was! Living were seeming to get harder and harder to find, and Miyu was sick of being alone. "Likewise! Great to meet all of you."
    Her tail swished behind her involuntarily, making her look like an overly excited canine... Which she pretty much was. Cinder woke the Leafeon, whom leapt to her paws and stood intimidatingly in front of the Eevee.

Miyu's ears fell. What did she do to earn the hostile reaction from the Eeveelution? She could only imagine she would be cast out by the Grass-Type, and the others would agree. Perhaps she was just overreacting. The two thoughts fought for dominance in her mind. The Leafeon smelled the air before seeming to cool off and trot towards her. "Hello there. What be your name?"
    Her ears flew back up at lightning speed, "I'm Miyu! What's your name?" A grin spread across the Normal-Type's face, all earlier thoughts of being shunned dismissed.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sun Feb 24, 2013 7:18 pm

Battle Frontier| |Noon

As both the Arbok and Cyndaquil agreed that flesh was much tastier than fruit, Jirachi chuckled. The Wishmaker paused, thinking of all the options they had for sustenance. They surely wouldn't want to kill each other and feast on their companion's blood... and the pixie was pretty sure that the idea of auto-cannibalism wouldn't appeal to them either. (Then again, that would also be ridiculously painful.) "We could always go out into the forest and see if we can hunt down any living, hmm? I've seen a couple Rattatas around these parts."

"The... Wishmaker?" The question caught the legendary off guard. "Hmm? Oh, yes. I am the Wishmaker." she mumbled. '...more like a failure of one.' Stretching out her tiny limbs, she floated a bit higher, levitating towards the broken windows and peering outside. "If you all want some dinner, I'd suggest starting the hunt now. Time goes by fast when you don't expect it!" she snorts, landing onto the bloody grass. The carcass of the Steelix had begund to attract more undead. "...and we'd better move that too. We'll have the whole Frontier covered in infected by midnight if we don't."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:34 pm

Battle Frontier Entrance | Noon

The Arbok watched the little introductory conversation they held, the act itself a little too sweet for her tastes. Mist was silent, frown on her lips as she remembered when she first met the others at Olivine. 'I entered the lighthouse, and that's where it all began.' the serpent gave a hefty sigh, remembering the state of the building when the group had left for the cafe. Parts of the walls were broken to pieces, she recalled, some where even her own doing. "We could always go out into the forest and see if we can hunt down any living, hmm? I've seen a couple Rattatas around these parts."

At the statement, the cobra couldn't help but grin. "Sounds good to me, any Rattata would be a sweet meal." she chuckled, following the tiny pixie towards the window. "If you all want some dinner, I'd suggest starting the hunt now. Time goes by fast when you don't expect it!" Nodding, the Arbok climbed out of the building surveying her surroundings before turning back to the others. "C'mon! Hunting isn't any fun when you're doing it alone."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:25 pm

Outside the Battle Frontier | Noon | 15

The Eevee's name was Miyu. How cute for a little thing like her. Cinder couldn't help but keep a smile faced toward her. A bit of happiness was perfect for their little group which had been bound by battle. She continued to respond to the welcomes when Jirachi moved their conversation away from introductions and back to the chance of a meal. "We could always go out into the forest and see if we can hunt down any living, hmm? I've seen a couple Rattatas around these parts." Turns out they were going to get something meatier then berries after all. Though the Cyndaquil still would of preferred fish to meaty-meat she'd gladly take it then leave it right now. "Im down for that." Mist agreed, "Sounds good to me, any Rattata would be a sweet meal." Turning her attention away from the Eevee.

"If you all want some dinner, I'd suggest starting the hunt now. Time goes by fast when you don't expect it!" She looked down to the Eevee with a bit of concern. "Maybe you would like some berries instead?" Though little Miyu was a fox of an Eevee, she was still young and might prefer the fruits. "I could help you get some of if you want." Hopefully the Eevee wouldn't mind her concern.

The Arbok checked the area for undead, "C'mon! Hunting isn't any fun when you're doing it alone." she called back to them. Cinder was about to move to follow, her flames burning ferociously with anticipation, when she stopped herself. Then was a hint of hesitation to her voice as she gestured Jirachi with one paw. "Um, could I get healed before we go out?" Her smile turned embarrassed as she asked the Legend. It'd be hard to hunt when it hurt to move.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Mar 02, 2013 11:02 pm

(OoC - I hate to skip, but my stupid, useless skhdjdhd phone isn't going to allow me to post. My computer should be fixed Monday. Sorry guys. Anyhow, Miyu appreciated Cinder's offer and would like some berries if it wasn't too much trouble. She'd also like to help the group with anything if they need her. :3)
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:03 pm

Battle Frontier| |Noon

When majority agreed about hunting, Jirachi smirked. With a nod, the Wishmaker's smile only grew when the snake had come outside. "This'll be good." When the Eevee had asked for berries, the psychic nods. "There's a good amount of berries around here. After hunting and gathering we can do some searching through the buildings to see what else we can find--maybe we'll come across canned food or something." Agreeing with her own plan, the pixie floated a bit higher and peered into the surrounding woods, thinking of which direction to go to.

"Um, could I get healed before we go out?" she stopped, looking back to the wounded Cynaquil and paused for a moment, before nodding. "Of course, sorry 'bout that." floating back inside, her body began to glow with the warm light once more, transferring the healing rays onto the body of the fire-type as she healed her with a Wish. A few moments passed before the light faded. "There you go," Jirachi grinned, before rejoining Mist on the outside.

"You guys seem a lot nicer than most survivors I've met around the regions," she snorts, choosing to go east for hunting. "Most of them were high-strung or just straight up asses."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Mar 09, 2013 2:57 pm

Outside Battle Frontier | Noon

As the Arbok already began to slither into the wilderness, she stopped when Jirachi remarked. "You guys seem a lot nicer than most survivors I've met around the regions. Most of them were high-strung or just straight up asses." She paused, mouth open but hesitant to speak. "Have you ever met a female Typhlosion who wears a violet bow around her neck? Or a Milotic, potentially undead?" Mist's eyes narrowed, a frown forming on her serpentine lips. "A Ninetales with no eyes? A shiny Electrike with have his body burned? A Vulpix with odd markings? Or a...Golbat with a tattered wing?" Melanie. Etincelle. Faux. Ven. Where had they all gone? After Stacatto's demise she had not once seen them around the area--yet they had all promised to meet each other at the Frontier...had they suffered the same fate as the Chatot?

Not pausing to await an answer, the cobra had found her coils slithering against the blood-drenched grass as she entered the darkness of the forest. She opened her mouth to taste the air, heat pits tingling as they tried to detect heat around her. The world had gone cold, the ocean's frigid breeze sweeping the woodlands dry. Any prey outside would've already fled deep into their homes, scared of both the ominous winds and the lurking dead. "...Pitiful." she mumbled, gaze drifting back onto the flora she cruched under her weight. "So very pitiful."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Mar 11, 2013 5:13 pm

East of the Battle Frontier | Noon | 16

She smiles lightly at the Eevee, glad that she asked her question afterall. "Alright, you can come with me then and we can get some berries while we're out." She checked the sun for a moment deeming she would have enough time to get herself something and the berries. If worst came to worst she could eat the berries too. "Of course, sorry 'bout that." Jirachi says softly coming closer until she can touch the Cyndaquil. A sudden wave of energy rushes through her body like fire across a field of dry grass. Her inner-flame sparked back to life and the one upon her back bursts with life, sending off a shower of small embers.

As the pixie backed away the feeling of coming down was almost disorientating though pleasant. She slid limply onto four paws. No pain. "There you go," She was still dazed by the feeling as she hazily mumbled, "Thanks." Jirachi goes over to Mist who is more then ready to go out. "You guys seem a lot nicer than most survivors I've met around the regions," The Cyndaquil can't help but feel a bit embarrassed by the comment to them. "Most of them were high-strung or just straight up asses."

Who would be an ass to a legend? That's bad manner on a whole new level. Padding closer to them she decides to head off in the same direction as them, seeing trees in the far distance, but will branch off once they get to the wood. Mist mentions a lot of specific Pokemon. "I haven't seen anyone like that," she buts in casually. Well, she hadn't. He had only come back her recently but it might be worthwhile to the snake to note that she hadn't met them. Right? "but Ill keep my eyes out for them." It wasn't her conversation though and they soon split up.

"Alright," She speaks to Miyu but is looking into the trees for a moment before looking toward her, "What kind of berries do you like? I bet there is a bunch of different kinds around here." It will start to get dark soon and under the shade of the trees her flames burn with a bright light. Cinder stares for a moment at the life upon her back before dimming it to small trickle of fire then extinguishing it altogether. Trees and fire don't mix. A wash of cold hits her unpleasantly causing a scowl. My flames don't go out. She ignored the feeling for Miyu, this isnt the time to be stubborn. Sniffing deeply the fire type can smell a lot over the salty sea breeze. Fur, fruit, and leaves explode in her sense. Yeah, there was plenty around here if they could get to it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Mar 14, 2013 10:40 pm

Outside Battle Frontier | Noon | 14
    Xana waited patiently as everyone made up their minds about food. Food. Xana thought with a rumble in her stomach. She licked her lips anticipating the sweet taste of some berries. She glanced up and frowned as she saw the sky darkening above them. Guess it's just berries tonight. She sighed and padded slowly towards the dark forest. Xana shivered. The forest was a lush oasis of beauty in the daylight but at night it had a threatening demeanour. She breathed in deeply and padded into the dark.

Xana lifted her nose to the air and sniffed delicately. Musty smells of decaying shrubbery and the sharp scent of new growth drifted into her nose. Xana closed her eyes and focused on the smells. She grinned as she scented the sweet smell of berries. "Yum." she murmured to herself as she followed the scent trail.

(ooc: hope this is fine :/ i'm finding it hard to get back into the RP at the moment.)
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:48 am

Battle Frontier | Noon (28)

"Alright, you can come with me then and we can get some berries while we're out." Miyu nodded, though a little blinded by the noon sunlight. She watched curiously as the Wishmaker floated down and placed a hand on Cinder. Miyu smiled as the light faded and Cinder sprung back into better health. Whoa. Jirachi was pretty cool, of that, Miyu was sure.

"You guys seem a lot nicer than most survivors I've met around the regions," Jirachi said, earning a sheepish smile from the Normal-Type, "Most of them were high-strung or just straight up asses." What did high-strung mean? Miyu felt like an idiot. She made a mental note to get one of those things humans used, a... um... Dictionary! But first she'd probably need to learn how to read...

Miyu followed behind Cinder, feeling a little bad she didn't know any of the Pokémon Mist asked about. But it was a little comforting to know others knew how Miyu felt. She had just up and lost Ethana without a trace, and frankly, it sucked.
    Cinder and Miyu parted ways from the others, the former checking out the surroundings, "Alright, What kind of berries do you like? I bet there is a bunch of different kinds around here."

"I can't remember the last time I've had a Pecha Berry," Her mouth nearly watered at the thought of the sweet pink berry, "But anything is fine. Gotta set your standards pretty low during an apocalypse, ya know?"
    She smiled softly, hoping she hadn't come across as annoying or useless. Admittedly, Miyu was eager to prove her worth to the group. She wasn't sure how yet, but she would help them some way.
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Mon Mar 18, 2013 4:32 pm

Outside Battle Frontier| |Noon

"Have you ever met a female Typhlosion who wears a violet bow around her neck? Or a Milotic, potentially undead? A Ninetales with no eyes? A shiny Electrike with have his body burned? A Vulpix with odd markings? Or a...Golbat with a tattered wing?" The Wishmaker blinked in thought, frowning before she shrugs. "Eenope. Never seen any of them, I'm pretty sure I'd remember them if I've ever seen them. Those descriptions were pretty specific, former teammates? Good friends?"

Stretching for a moment, she watched as the others began to split up through the forest, hunting for their own sustenance. Closing her eyes, Jirachi began to meditate mid-air, psychic abilities probing her surroundings for any prey. Suddenly in action, she thrust her arm towards the left, using a smaller scale Draco Meteor to crush what she had found. With a grin of victory, she kinetically rose the now-dead Rattata, inspecting it. One it's side was a small blotch of purple, almost invisible against it's same-colored pelt. "Hmmm..." the pixie's smile grew wider. "I've got my test subjects and my variable...perfect. Time to do a few experiments."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Mar 22, 2013 2:38 pm

South of Battle Frontier | Noon
    58| |36
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Eenope. Never seen any of them, I'm pretty sure I'd remember them if I've ever seen them. Those descriptions were pretty specific, former teammates? Good friends?" Mist sighs, frowning. "Mixture of both, I guess. There used to be a lot more survivors around here," she mumbles. "I haven't seen anyone like that, but Ill keep my eyes out for them." the Arbok smiles and nods to the Cyndaquil. "Thanks, it means a lot to me." watching as the fire-type headed East, the poison-type began to slither Southwards, tasting the air for prey.

---------

East of Battle Frontier

A lone Golbat, wings tattered and body tired, crawled through the dense woods east of the his former group's meeting place. "Meest?" he called, voice quiet and nervous, what if he attracted undead? "Zacatto?" he began to grow desperate, stomach growling in hunger. He needed to find his companions and fast, as he knew very well that the probabilities of a wounded Pokemon surviving in this world were slim. "Mel? Etinzelle?" he called, words gradually growing louder. "Zeion? Vhere are all ov you...?" he froze when he heard foliage rustle, and immediately he dove into a nearby bush, watching.

"What kind of berries do you like? I bet there is a bunch of different kinds around here." A Cyndaquil, along with an Eevee, seemed to be treading along the forest. "I can't remember the last time I've had a Pecha Berry. But anything is fine. Gotta set your standards pretty low during an apocalypse, ya know?" Ven watched, silent as he analyzed them. No blotches of purple, no red eyes, they were talking in perfect speech...they didn't reek of the horrible death-stench either, and the Golbat easily concluded that they were 99, if not 100 percent living. The only problem was...were they trustworthy?

"Maybe I zhould greet them?" he mumbled to himself, fidgeting his wings. He needed to find other survivors, after all, he couldn't survive this epidemic alone. Building up his courage, he slowly stumbled out from the bush, facing the duo. "Erm, 'ello. Me' name iz Ven." he started a bit awkwardly, but soon smiled. Maybe he could ask them about the others? "'Ave you zeen an Arbok named Meest? Or a Chatot called Zacatto?" he asked, hope rising in him. "A Ninetalez named Mel, or a zhiny Electrike named Etinzelle?"

[OOC: I just made a whole word document on how to write Ven's accent... |D;;]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:22 pm

East of the Battle Frontier | Noon | 17

Her small eyes stared longingly into the trees. "I can't remember the last time I've had a Pecha Berry," Pecha berries, those were pretty common the last time she knew, "Well those shouldn't be that hard to find." "But anything is fine. Gotta set your standards pretty low during an apocalypse, ya know?" Heh, apocalypse. "Honestly I'd say things are pretty much the same, just a lot more stuff can kill you now." Idly she comments on it. What was different other then usually placid Pokemon were now violent, water could be dangerous, and you could become ravenous hunter before your time. Other then being careful of what goes inside you, it was pretty much the same as before. Plus no humans.

Dismissing the thought she smiles back to the Eevee, "Alright, going up!" With a short, strong hop to aid her Aerial Ace the Cyndaquil flashes into the tree tops with ease. Her tiny claws dig into the bark to get a good grip before starting her search. With the loss of light its a bit harder to see the berries in these trees from the ground. The new found height though in the tall branches allows Cinder to see through the leaves with a much better view. Leppa's dot a close by tree with Pecha's not far off, farther down near the shoreline there are Pamtre's and a clutch of short stalks hidden by shrubbery holds Pinaps. "I can see Pecha and Leppa berries from here," She calls down to Miyu, "And there is Pinaps and Pamtres further off."

The sound and sight of something in the nearby bushes alerts her, instantly lighting her flames despite her leafy surroundings. The Cyndaquil quickly hops down the branches and leaps back to the ground, stepping protectively in front of Miyu. An innocent Golbat stumbles out with a greeting completely catching her off guard, "Erm, 'ello. Me' name iz Ven." What weird sounding language, where had he been raised? "Uh hi," She returns awkwardly, "I'm Cinder." It's tattered wing told of flight issues, thus why he was on the ground. Had her meal literally just walked in? Can't get away buddy, I wonder what you'd taste like..

At the sight of his brightly colored eyes though all thoughts of eating the bat were dissipated and ones of protecting the Eevee took over. The shy questions he asked told her of a Pokemon not to be so tense over. "'Ave you zeen an Arbok named Meest? Or a Chatot called Zacatto?" Cinder can only blink at Mist's name, even if its stressed wrong. He knew her? And a Chatot.. was that the bird that had died when she first met the snake? Oh I've seen a Chatot, but not in the right way bud. He continues his name list, "A Ninetalez named Mel, or a zhiny Electrike named Etinzelle?"

Blinking again to regain her focus the Cyndaquil keeps her voice calm. He couldn't possibly be a threat. "I know Mist. She's around her somewhere getting food, like us." Trying to locate the snake in these woods wouldn't be all that pleasant, and calling out to her would scare off food or alert bad things. "But I'd say if you want to meet her you'll have to wait till we meet back up." Questioning her own actions it might of been better to ask who he was in relations to Mist instead of just give away their location. Better late then never? "What are you doing wandering the woods?" She catches the light in his eyes again. And is that color natural?

((We've been at noon a while, and lot of us keep saying its getting dark. Shall we time change? =w=))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 8:52 pm

(OOC: skip, not much xana can do except wander the forest nomming berries lol.)
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:27 am

Battle Frontier | Noon (29)

"Honestly I'd say things are pretty much the same, just a lot more stuff can kill you now." Miyu placed a paw over her muzzle as a little laugh escaped. Undead were pretty scary... But Cinder was right. The sun rose and fell just like it always had, plants still bloomed and life was still good; Just a bit more challenging. "Alright, going up!" Cinder sprung to the treetops like it was nothing. Miyu slapped her front paws together and made a low clapping sound, I totally gotta learn how to do that.

"I can see Pecha and Leppa berries from here, and there is Pinaps and Pamtres further off." Cinder hollered down. Something in the nearby bushes began to rustle, Miyu instinctively taking a cautious stance before she was able to respond to Cinder. The said Cyndaquil returned to ground level, the Eevee glancing towards her new friend, ... Protecting me?
    She was prepared to have Cinder's back regardless of what emerged from those bushes, but the one that appeared surprised the fox. "Erm, 'ello. Me' name iz Ven." Miyu looked at the Golbat curiously. She hadn't heard anyone with an accent like his before. Cinder introduced herself to the Golbat, and the Normal-Type added hers, "And I'm Miyu."

"'Ave you zeen an Arbok named Meest? Or a Chatot called Zacatto? A Ninetalez named Mel, or a zhiny Electrike named Etinzelle?"
    "I know Mist. She's around her somewhere getting food, like us. But I'd say if you want to meet her you'll have to wait till we meet back up. What are you doing wandering the woods?"

"Do ya need help or something?"

(OoC - Please excuse the quality, I'm so beyond tired lol. And a time change sounds good to me. :3)
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:28 pm

[OOC: Please skip me this turn. I am currently just roaming the forest, looking for more foodstuffs.]
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Apr 03, 2013 2:19 pm

South of Battle Frontier | Noon
    59| |37

"So little prey..." she grumbled, releasing the limp Mareep from her constricting body. Her coils slithered as she gingerly picks up the body, moving it to her slowly-growing pile of sustenance that she had found. The Arbok was quick, swiftly resuming her hunt as she moved quietly through the undergrowth, aiming for any larger living she could find. The others would probably only be catching the smaller ones, she reckoned. Her figure was huge--even without a tail the Serpent was a giant, and would require several Flaaffys, maybe even a full-grown Tauros or two to fill.

Her stomach grumbled, fighting back the urge to sink her teeth into the delicacies she had found. The prey in her area had already long since fled, frightened by the long wails and bleats from the Mareeps she failed to silence quick enough--a side effect of being out-of-practice. She wondered if maybe she should focus on finding berries instead, maybe some Orans? She was fond of them, after all, and with the thoughts of their juicy flavours she decided to change her plans into a session of foraging.

East of Battle Frontier

"I'm Cinder." the Cyndaquil had replied to him, and in response he grinned. "I know Mist. She's around her somewhere getting food, like us. But I'd say if you want to meet her you'll have to wait till we meet back up." the Golbat's smile grew even wider at the news, red eyes lighting up like fireworks in a brew oh happiness and excitement. "Thank goodnezz!" Ven exclaimed, followed by a sigh of relief. "I'm zo glad Meest'z okay--I 'ought I'd never find 'er again."

"What are you doing wandering the woods?" the Golbat paused before he replied, his smile turning into one a bit more bittersweet. "I uzed to be part ov a group ov zurvivorz, zimilar to you. Meest iz one ov ze zurvivorz, our group 'ad agreed to meet at ze battle frontier." his expression became a frown. "Letz juzt zay that...zome thingz 'appened."

"Do ya need help or something?" the Eevee who had introduced herself as Miyu asked, and Ven's expression returned to one of joy. "Vell, if you don't mind...could I ztay vith you guyz until I find Meest again? It'z nize to meet you all."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:51 am

East of the Battle Frontier | Noon | 18

"Thank goodnezz!" With a silent inward sigh the Cyndaquil decided this Pokemon was no threat to them and by no means food. "I'm zo glad Meest'z okay--I 'ought I'd never find 'er again." She let her fire dim a bit, no need for all that power now. "I'm sure she'll be glad to see you too." The Arbok had been in tears over death when they met. Maybe an old friend would help recover her spirits better then the fight had. "I uzed to be part ov a group ov zurvivorz, zimilar to you. Meest iz one ov ze zurvivorz, our group 'ad agreed to meet at ze battle frontier." Her head moved only in the slightest. So that's why she was in there.

"Letz juzt zay that...zome thingz 'appened." She gave a small nod, "I actually met Mist at the Battle Frontier." Miyu came in, "Do ya need help or something?" The Golbat's expression was light, "Vell, if you don't mind...could I ztay vith you guyz until I find Meest again? It'z nize to meet you all." She had been weary earlier but now she could see he was completely harmless. "Sure, you can tag along until we go back. Better then getting lost going alone." She looked to each of the trees trying to find the one with Pechas from earlier. "Anyway," Spotting it Cinder strode over and let her flames go out once more with that horrid chill. Looking to Miyu before getting into the branches again with her Aerial Ace she hums, "Gotta get those Pecha's."

The pink berries looked plump and delicious. Carefully she gnawed through the spindly parts of the branches to be able to hold them. Fire would be so much easier for this but there was always the chance of it all going up in flames. Or she could burn the berry and have to start over. When she couldn't hold any more sticks she carefully scaled back to the ground. There was about five berries on three sticks and gently she set them down. "Well theres those." Now that Miyu had her food, it was time for her own. "The Pinaps weren't that far away and I'd like some of those." Grabbing one of the berry stems she mumbles through the cargo, "They're over this way." Her flames came back on, full force and feeling great.

The path to the sheltered berries didn't have much undergrowth to stop them and wasn't nearly as far as she thought. "Here they are." The pudgy yellow fruit was beaming with health and Cinder again crunched through the steams to be able to carry them. Sure, she was supposed to be hunting but it was always nice to have a fail safe. She only collected two before she stopped though. The broad leaved plants that hid the berries rustled and Cinder jumped straight at the sound to find a Rattata backing out of a well hidden hole. Not giving it a chance to flee the fire type sunk her fangs deep in the back of its neck. Dead. Food. Life alone and preferring meat to berries had honed her hunting, though fire was usually involved.

Turning back to her friends there was now a problem with all the spoils. If they were all over loaded it would be a awful walk back. The wind blew softly and the leaves made noises around the Pokemon giving her an idea. "These should help." Pulling one free the Cyndaquil placed her food stuffs on its broad surface. Folding it over she grabbed the two ends, "This should work. Alright, lets head back. The others should be heading there soon too."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 06, 2013 1:51 pm

(ooc: sorry for yet another skip but nothing much is happening to Xana at the moment. lets just say that she's returned to the place they were before they went in search of food and is waiting there?)
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Apr 07, 2013 1:01 am

Battle Frontier | Noon (30)

Miyu was fairly absentminded.

She caught something about the Golbat tagging along, and while it was totally cool by her, thoughts of finding those Pecha Berries occupied her rather simple mind.
    I'll just ninja up the tree and get one! She smirked deviously as she approached the said tree. This was gonna be easy!

With two literal shakes of her fluffy tail, she was attempting to leap up into the tree. Her paws collided with the bark and she stayed on the tree for abooout... Well, not even a second. She slid downwards, earning a few splinters in her pink paw pads, and tumbling to the ground in failure. Dang it... The poor little idiot.
    Defeated, she returned to Cinder's side just before the latter sprang back into the trees, "Gotta get those Pecha's."

Miyu shifted her glance to the Golbat and smiled a little, "Would you like some berries? I'm sure we'll have plenty."

"Well theres those." Cinder brought down five Pecha's. Miyu bolted up and looked over the perfect pink berries, "Thank you, Cinder!"
    "The Pinaps weren't that far away and I'd like some of those."

It wasn't long at all before the Fire-Type returned and tugged down a leaf, "These should help." And placed her food in it, making a neat little "bag" of sorts. "Oh, good idea!" Miyu added as she pulled down a leaf and did the same with her berries. "This should work. Alright, lets head back. The others should be heading there soon too."
    Miyu gripped her leaf bag and nodded, "Okay!"

(OoC - Lemme know if I need to change somethin'.)
    Jirachi
    Jirachi

Post by Jirachi Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:06 pm

Outside Battle Frontier| |Afternoon

The wish maker absentee deadly sorted through her decent collection of berries and prey, keeping note of the ones with faint, purple blotches on their skin. She tossed a few rotting berries aside, before plopping a Pecha into her mouth. "Mmm...not bad." she smiles a little, letting the sweet taste settle on her tongue before gulping the rest down. Jirachi levitates again, using her psychic powers to make her food stuffs do the same, before beginning to head back to the others.

She glanced around the woodlands as she made her way past the thick foliage and overgrown leaves, brushing aside the annoying branches that laid in her path. "I wonder how much sustenance the others found." she mumbled, a little absentmindedly, to herself as she continued her trek back to the clearing. The sky was getting darker by the moment. The sky was stained with a gorgeous golden orange, the sun beginning its descent to the horizon. The pixie hummed a little tune, enjoying the scenery.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 pm

South of Battle Frontier | Afternoon
    60| |38

She stretched, tired from her work as she regarded that rather large pile of foodstuffs that she had accumulated. It was a a grand mound, made of both prey and berries along with the occasional mushroom or two. (At least, the ones that she was pretty sure was safe to eat...) With a sigh, Mist grinned a little, instinctively motioning to wrap her tail around the sustenance to drag it with her, well, until she remembered that she had no tail. "...Right. Thanks for making my life harder, arceusdamned Garchomp." she grumbled under her breath, before staring at the foods. What was she going to do now? "I could ask the others, although I'm not sure if they'll already be back at the Frontier..." she stood in thought for a moment. "Well, it's worth a shot." she shrugged before heading back to the same clearing she had come from.

East of Battle Frontier

Ven, delighted to know that Mist had reached the Battle Frontier safely, grinned. "Sure, you can tag along until we go back. Better then getting lost going alone." he gave a sigh of relief before watching as the Cyndaquil began to collect berries with the Eevee. The Golbat slowly began to climb up the rough bark of the nearby fruit tree, plucking a smaller branch of berries off of the foliage before dropping down. These were Mist's friends, so he might as well help them. He gazed at the berries he had picked, indentifying the blue orbs as Oran Berries. Meezt'z favourite!

He waited listlessly for the others to finish their foraging, watching at the Cyndaquil made a makeshift carrier from a leaf for the fruit that she had found. "This should work. Alright, lets head back. The others should be heading there soon too." nodding, Ven gingerly held the branch of berries he obtained with his teeth, beginning to crawl forward and towards the direction that the group was beginning to move towards. His eyes were bright in a mixture of anticipation and excitement. He was going to see his friend again! He has so many things to say and ask his old companion now--how had she been, was everything going to plan, where had the others gone? The bat had completely disregarded the idea that the other team members may have died or went missing, cheerily bounding through the thick weeds.

Eagerly, he sped forward and ahead of Cinder and Miyu, eyes wide and ears flicking as he tried to see if he can spot the Arbok. He stopped when he heard the familiar slithering sound of her coils, although a bit muffled from the terrain. Ven quickly crawled forward, mouth too occupied with holding the branch to be able to coherently call out the serpent's name. Instead, his cry was muffled and awkward. "Mmmfeezzzt!"

Outside Battle Frontier

She had finally made it back to the clearing, eyes searching the area for any of her newly made companions to ask for help. None of them had come back yet, it seemed. "Mmmfeezzzt!" the sudden voice caused her to snap her head towards the source, peering through the darkness of the woods for owner of the voice. It had sounded so familiar...could it be? Opening her mouth, she tasted the air, catching the scent of a Golbat that she knew all too well. Mist blinked in surprise, speeding immediately through the undergrowth and towards the bat Pokemon, catching his blue figure crawling through the grass.

"Ven! You're okay!" she shouted, a little too loudly as she scooped up the injured Golbat into her coils. She felt the familiar feeling of the flying-type climbing onto the back of her hood, cling to it. "It'z great to zee you again, Meezt." he hummed in joy, shuffling the branch of Oran Berries to be held by one of his feet. "It feelz like itz been zo long--'ow are ze ozers?" he inquired, but soon his expression fell when he saw the Arbok's smile turn to a frown. "S-Stacatto d-died...Can't find Etin or Mel...Seion vanished." she murmured softly, but was caught by surprise when she felt the bat pet her head.

"Vell, ve ztill 'ave eachozer, right? Maybe ve'll run into 'em again, one day." he suggested, causing a little smile to form on the snake's lips. "Right." she nods, before turning to the Cyndaquil and Eevee. "I uh, assume you guys have already introduced to each other. Anyways, I need some help carrying back some food I caught, can you guys help me once you drop off your load at the Battle Frontier?"

[OOC; woohoo 60th post. *w*]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:46 pm

Outside the Battle Frontier | Afternoon | 19

The Cyndaquil had to crank her neck up high so the leaf wrap wouldn't drag on the ground. By the time she could see the Battle Frontier through the trees her neck was aching and begged to relax. The little Cyndaquil was a bit lost in her own shame for not asking Ven if he wanted any berries. She had helped Miyu but not even offered to the Golbat. He was able to take care of himself I shouldnt be bothered by it.. Squeezing her small eyes tight for a moment she threw the thought aside. Ill try to make it up later.

A loud call snapped her back. "Mmmfeezzzt!" Talk about heavy accents. Soon she can see he was calling out to Mist in the not so distance who was now slither over as fast as possible. "Ven! You're okay!" The snake was happier then Cinder had ever seen her before. It must be nice to see an old friend.. Pain prodded her teasingly in the heart. Taking a tiny step closer to the Eevee Cinder sat and watched the reunion a bit half-hearted. She smiled at them but couldn't ignore the pain inside. Really nice..

When they were done catching up Mist turned her attention to the other two Pokemon. "I uh, assume you guys have already introduced to each other." Cinder was feeling less then up to conversation, "Yeah, we bumped into each other earlier." Try as she might the life was not in her voice. It wasn't Mist's fault for the sick feeling inside but the snake still received her solemn tone. "Anyways, I need some help carrying back some food I caught, can you guys help me once you drop off your load at the Battle Frontier?"

Maybe a task would help get her mind off things, "Alright, one sec'." The Cyndaquil grabbed her spoils and toted it back over to the Battle Frontier. Stepping inside to the tile floor she passing the giant hole and places the food stuffs on a clean bit of tile. The air in here still wreaked of ash and was oddly pleasant. With a deep breathe Cinder sighed. It was also choking her inside, the battle that took place here sealed her bond with the others..

She turns and leaves with her head down, walking slowly back to Mist with her flame flickering a bit low. It sends off a shower of hot biting cinders that fall to her sides. I really do hope this gets my mind of things. The Arbok looked so happy with the Golbat.. why couldnt she have that? Blinked it away Cinder turns her head slightly. There was other Pokemon to focus o- Someone was missing. Where was their legendary friend, still out or just out of sight? "So which way to the stuff?" She mumbled absently.

((Fixed it up~))

Last edited by Cinderspark on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:23 pm

The battle frontier | afternoon | 15
    Xana jumped up from her seated position as she heard a loud till like sound from the trees nearby. She noticed Mist jerk to attention out of the corner of her eye and felt her heart race. She waited silently as Mist opened her mouth to scent the air. Suddenly the snake cried out in surprise. Xana stood ridged, unsure as to what was going on. She saw the snake slither frantically towards the noise and into the trees. Xana waited a moment before deciding to follow more slowly, not knowing what to expect.

When she caught up, Xana saw that mist had run into Cinder and Miyu. She could hear them talking as she approached. Then an odd voice came from out of view and Xana froze, surprised. It was a small blue bat talking excitedly to Mist. Xana padded up to the group confused. "What's going on here? And who's this?" She looked curiously at the flying type analyzing it's odd accent.

(Ooc: sorry! Also cinder if you don't mind editing your post that'd be great!)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 7:43 pm