Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+14
Mesprit
Kaze
Apos
Nightfall
Requiem
Ariados
Jirachi
Abysswalker
Drago
Ho-Oh
renegade
Sableye
Negative10
Suicune
18 posters

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The OLIVINE Team  - Page 16 Empty Re: (ACE) The OLIVINE Team

Post by Dazey Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Battle Frontier | Evening (35)

Safety... The two syllables played in Miyu's mind. It was a hard thing to come by as it seemed Undead had become the majority roaming now.
    She padded alongside the group through the abandoned Battle Frontier. Her step was a little awkward, but she ignored it while looking over the beautiful buildings outlined by the darkening sky.

"Yup. I've been here once or twice back in the day with my trainer, it always had a load of strong Pokemon to fi-" Miyu failed to notice why Mist had suddenly stopped, looking to the snake with a curious glint in her eye, "You had a Trainer? Cool!"
    A rotten smell caught her nose and she suddenly realized what it meant.

"Cover me."
    "Of courze."

Miyu stood rigid, watching Mist slither towards the owner of the scent. Both Cinder and Xana went to back Mist up, leaving the frightened Eevee a bit ashamed. Her paws trembled at the idea of an Undead in what was supposed to be safety. They're so brave... I can't even stop shaking. I'm pitiful!
    The Normal-Type moved her stiff limbs in the others' direction, soon enough standing alongside them. She was scared. Undead were scary.

But she wasn't going to stand back and do nothing! Not like before!

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut your head off, filth." Mist's tail stopped short of the creature.
    Miyu looked over the orange form and felt like crying in an instant.
    A Charizard.
    She almost called out that familiar name until she closely looked over the  Pokémon and realized this was not her friend. She wasn't sure whether she was happy or sad. Happy that Ethana wasn't infected, or sad because she would've accepted her friend even in that stage.

"U-Undead! Don't make us hurt... hurt you..." Miyu surprisingly spoke.
    Her paws still shook, but determination kept her from running away.

((OoC - Actually, a few Undead appear to keep their higher brain functions. Shadow noted that Forrik did so and was kindhearted, and Mewtwo approved it, so it's all good. ^^ Welcome to Olivine by the way, guys! :3))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:11 pm

Battle Frontier| Evening

"And who, may I ask, are you?" "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut your head off, filth." Forrik felt threatened by the Arbok not knowing what to do he raised both of his arms in the air in a surrendering way. Then the Cyndaquil came and added to the threat. "Im not afraid to take out another starter." "I don't care if youre fully evolved I am just as strong!" following afterwards was the leafeon, "he's undead..." and finally the Eevee "U-Undead! Don't make us hurt... hurt you..." Forrik didn't know what to do, so he decided to speak. "Please don't, I'm not a threat to you all. My name is Forrik." He kept calm, but still having the Arbok's tail pointed right at him. "If you want a reason why I can't tell you all just yet, its not that I don't trust you, but I don't know any of you yet."

Forrik wanted to explain to them, but he just couldn't do it. It was more painful for him to tell them and he wasn't to sure if they'd believe him. He pinched himself where his wound was but he didn't feel a thing. then that's where it hit him, he realized that he was undead. "I'm undead, but how?" Forrik then thought of a good reason. "I want revenge on the undead that did this to me and my family. I'll tell you everything in time, but you'll have to be patient. Its not something I like talking about."

Forrik then asked for the others names. "What are your names so I know who's who. Also lets get inside so that way you guys can get some food and shelter." He stated firmly.

((OoC- Sorry I couldn't think of anything else to say lets see what goes from there.

Last edited by ShadowCharizard36 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : adding more to the RP)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:29 pm

((Skip me, please. I'm kind of hiding inside the battle castle, so there's not exactly much to do here.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Jun 27, 2013 2:12 pm

Outside Battle Frontier | Evening
    65| |43

"Please don't, I'm not a threat to you all. My name is Forrik." the serpent hissed and spread out her hood, shooting a vicious glare at the Charizard. "Lies! You reek of rot, maggot. Undead can't be trusted." she hissed, eyes narrowing in rage. It was because of these...these monsters that she had lost so much that she held dear. Staccato's death was still fresh in her mind, and the way that Garchomp writhed and thrashed before devouring her tail. The scars that still littered her violet skin dealt by the talons of millions of infected Pidgeys. "If you want a reason why I can't tell you all just yet, its not that I don't trust you, but I don't know any of you yet." she almost wanted to laugh in his face, a deep scowl formed on her lips. "That's only more of a reason not to trust you, bastard." Ven clutched tighter onto Mist's scales. "Meescht, he...he zeems zane. Maybe ve schould-" he found himself interrupted as the Arbok furiously shook her head. "No! He can't be trusted, he's an undead! H-He's one of th-those things! Th-the beasts that k-killed Staccato! H-he can't b-be-" "Vhat if I turned into an undead, one day? Vhat vould you do then?"

The poison-type fell silent.

"I'm undead, but how? I want revenge on the undead that did this to me and my family. I'll tell you everything in time, but you'll have to be patient. Its not something I like talking about." she slowly turned her head away in disgust. "You didn't even realize you were undead until now? How pathetic." she spat. "Why should I believe you? Hell what are even the chances of you ever finding the undeads that did this to you? Why do I have any reason to put trust in you?" her words were starting to get weaker. "Look, beast. There's no such thing as privacy in a world like this anymore. Everyone here has lost something, something very dear to them. Some more so than others. You either speak up and tell us your story or we send what belongs in hell, back to hell." she grumbled.

"What are your names so I know who's who. Also lets get inside so that way you guys can get some food and shelter." if she were a mammal, she was sure she'd be bristling. Her throat emitted a loud hiss. "No way am I gonna get friendly with a fucking undead! Same goes for even sharing food and shelter with one! You'd probably just take all out food, anyways, or infect it!" she snapped. "My name's Ven. This is Meescht. Perhaps ve could get to know each other ofer roaschted Mareep?" the Golbat offered, or at least attempted, a kind smile. "V-Ven! W-What do you think y-you're doing? He-He's an Undead! Don't you s-see?!" Mist hissed in distress, looking up at the flying-type. "Hey look Meescht, you're schtutter is back!" he grinned widely. "Bezides, more the merrier, no?"
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Jun 28, 2013 12:00 pm

The Battle Frontier | Evening | 25

The Cyndaquil growled, puffing more power into her flame to let it rage quite clearly. Couldn't someplace be free of these, these.. things?! Then, it spoke. "Please don't, I'm not a threat to you all. My name is Forrik." Worse yet, it had a name. What had she done, literally telling them to walk into Forrik's claws? Letting Mist do the talking Cinder let her own irritation out in the heating of her fire and thick puffs of smoke from her maw. It spoke of trust which only to made her clawed feet dig deeper into the ground. "How could I ever trust one of you?" She couldnt. She would never do that! The very thought of that tasted like bile on her teeth. Disgusting.

The poison duos bickering only added to her flames, making them burn hotter and hotter until, "Vhat if I turned into an undead, one day? Vhat vould you do then?" The thought hadn't even occurred to her. If one of her friends caught the disease.. Mist, Ven, Xana, Miyu.. She hadn't really had friends until now though. Something even worse comes to mind. What if I became one of.. them.. The fire on her back sputters and shrinks, losing heat and size as cold dread washes over her small form. What if Im the one being spat at by other Pokemon. Only asking for mercy and trust..? What a horrid, dark road that would be. The little fire types heart aches with a dull feeling of sympathy and she must look away as the Charizard continues. "I'm undead, but how?" Was it asking how had it become undead or just realizing it was? Too many emotions and blunt confusion were coursing through her system to tell.

Mist's rant only half registered while the undeads voice came in clearly. "What are your names so I know who's who. Also lets get inside so that way you guys can get some food and shelter." That was it. It had the nerve to act like a lead to those who were calling the shots, trying to strike it down? All feelings of sympathy vanished. She wasn't one of them and wouldn't be. Ever.
    And there was no way she would let her friends become them ether.
    Small teeth barred her head shakes vigorously with rage. "Who the hell are you to ask our names and be all buddy buddy?" Licks of fire float out of her mouth inbetween the words, boiling too much inside of her to be contained much longer. "We worked hard to gather that food and I sure as hell dont want to eat anything with you." Emotions were getting the better of her, raw in her voice. "And shelter from what? We were working on that just fine at our own pace until you showed up. Besides, if your the scariest thing in here this place might as well be a damn playground." Her breath started to come in pants, exasperation setting in.

((Shadow, my italicized colored text is thoughts. Your character can not hear it.))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:54 am

The Battle frontier | evening | 19

"Oh, what happened to Jirachi?" Miyu asked as they neared the edge of the forest. Xana perked her ears and looked around. She hadn't noticed the legends absence. As they stepped into the light of day Xana closed her eyes and breathed deeply. Ignoring the eevee's squeak of excitement."Did I miss anything?" Cinder asked. The leafeon gave her a side ways glance of curiosity. Why had she disappeared anyways? Wait. Why does this all feel so familiar?

Xana walked over and seated herself beside the poison types. "I'm starving~ What do you guys say we find somewhere safe and dig in?"  Xana nodded her head in agreement with the young eevee and looked to the others to see their opinions. Why does it feel like she just asked that not too long ago? Must be my head. I am rather hungry, maybe that's causing me to think weirdly.

"What do you say we go past the foyer and actually in to the Battle Frontier to eat? If we're remotely close to the entrance it should still be safe." Xana flicked her ears at this, she hadn't considered that. "Sounds like a great idea Cinder." Xana said kindly. "It'd be nice to be able to rest peacefully" 

((Sorry for the weird formatting and lack of colour. Can't so that on my phone At the moment :/ I'll fix it when I'm able to.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:37 pm

Battle Frontier | Evening (34) (1)

Cinder accepting the berry had Miyu grinning sheepishly. The Normal-Type must've been a total dummy, getting excited over giving a simple berry as a gift. She couldn't place a paw on why, but it felt like this was a memory. "We should start heading back to Mist and Ven."
    Miyu nodded a little confusedly, and shuffled back towards the Battle Frontier. This was just getting weird. Her petite frame fought against the shrubbery on the way back. Geez. This seemed a lot easier the first time around...

Why does it feel like... Deja Vu?

The thicket finally cleared and the Eevee let out a sigh. That was a lot of work for her with a sore paw! She approached the Battle Frontier gates with an ever present smile towards the bat and snake duo. Someone was missing though. But Miyu was somehow expecting it. "Oh, what happened to Jirachi?" She asked no one in particular. It was a shame the Legendary didn't stay for something to eat at least.
    Miyu looked to the dimming sky and hopped to her feet, making her way towards where she left her spoils.

"Here we are!" She chimed to herself, picking up the little leaf-made container. "I'm starving~ What do you guys say we find somewhere safe and dig in?" She still couldn't shake the weird feeling she had... Like time was repeating itself or something...

((OoC - This was confusing. Lets hope I did it right. D:))

Last edited by NightDaze on Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:10 pm; edited 3 times in total
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Battle Frontier|Evening|2|

"And who, may I ask, are you?" "Give me one good reason why I shouldn't cut your head off, filth." Forrik felt threatened by the Arbok not knowing what to do he raised both of his arms in the air in a surrendering way. Then the Cyndaquil came and added to the threat. "Im not afraid to take out another starter." following afterwards was the leafeon, "he's undead..." and finally the Eevee "U-Undead! Don't make us hurt... hurt you..." Forrik didn't know what to do, so he decided to speak. "Please don't, I'm not a threat to you all. My name is Forrik." He kept calm, but still having the Arbok's tail pointed right at him. "If you want a reason why I can't tell you all just yet, its not that I don't trust you, but I don't know any of you yet."

"Somehow I think I seen this before, but how?

Forrik wanted to explain to them, but he just couldn't do it. It was more painful for him to tell them and he wasn't to sure if they'd believe him. He pinched himself where his wound was but he didn't feel a thing. then that's where it hit him, he realized that he was undead. "I'm undead, but how?" Forrik then thought of a good reason. "I want revenge on the undead that did this to me and my family. I'll tell you everything in time, but you'll have to be patient. Its not something I like talking about."

Forrik then asked for the others names. "What are your names so I know who's who. Also lets get inside so that way you guys can get some food and shelter." He stated firmly.

OoC)) NightDaze, I think that's correct, but the time might not be right.

Last edited by ShadowCharizard36 on Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:42 am

Battle Castle | Evening | 2

Unaware of the commotion outside, a lone Totodile hid away in a small hole in the floor of the battle castle, nervously picking at berries one by one. Every minute or so, she peeked out of her hole in case something came by, then popped down as quickly as she could. 
     If it wasn't clear before this moment, Krystal did not like company. She hated it with a passion, and for the past year, she'd deigned to avoid other Pokemon as much as possible. It had worked for this long, yet now it seemed as though it would be inevitable.
     The only solution was to get these people out as quickly as possible. She had almost a surplus of berries, and she could afford to give a few away so if they were simply scavenging for food, just giving them some should be enough to get them out. They likely wouldn't be hostile; in this insane world, aggressiveness would surely be a sign of infection, and to be mistaken for an infected means automatic distrust and hostility from everything else.
     Alright then, Krystal thought, I'll just get these people some food and tell them to go away.

The Totodile made no move to leave her safe haven.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:02 pm

65| |43

"Please don't, I'm not a threat to you all. My name is Forrik." the serpent hissed and spread out her hood, shooting a vicious glare at the Charizard. "Lies! You reek of rot, maggot. Undead can't be trusted." she hissed, eyes narrowing in rage. It was because of these...these monsters that she had lost so much that she held dear. Staccato's death was still fresh in her mind, and the way that Garchomp writhed and thrashed before devouring her tail. The scars that still littered her violet skin dealt by the talons of millions of infected Pidgeys. "If you want a reason why I can't tell you all just yet, its not that I don't trust you, but I don't know any of you yet." she almost wanted to laugh in his face, a deep scowl formed on her lips. "That's only more of a reason not to trust you, bastard." Ven clutched tighter onto Mist's scales. "Meescht, he...he zeems zane. Maybe ve schould-" he found himself interrupted as the Arbok furiously shook her head. "No! He can't be trusted, he's an undead! H-He's one of th-those things! Th-the beasts that k-killed Staccato! H-he can't b-be-" "Vhat if I turned into an undead, one day? Vhat vould you do then?"

The poison-type fell silent.

"I'm undead, but how? I want revenge on the undead that did this to me and my family. I'll tell you everything in time, but you'll have to be patient. Its not something I like talking about." she slowly turned her head away in disgust. "You didn't even realize you were undead until now? How pathetic." she spat. "Why should I believe you? Hell what are even the chances of you ever finding the undeads that did this to you? Why do I have any reason to put trust in you?" her words were starting to get weaker. "Look, beast. There's no such thing as privacy in a world like this anymore. Everyone here has lost something, something very dear to them. Some more so than others. You either speak up and tell us your story or we send what belongs in hell, back to hell." she grumbled.

"What are your names so I know who's who. Also lets get inside so that way you guys can get some food and shelter." if she were a mammal, she was sure she'd be bristling. Her throat emitted a loud hiss. "No way am I gonna get friendly with a fucking undead! Same goes for even sharing food and shelter with one! You'd probably just take all out food, anyways, or infect it!" she snapped. "My name's Ven. This is Meescht. Perhaps ve could get to know each other ofer roaschted Mareep?" the Golbat offered, or at least attempted, a kind smile. "V-Ven! W-What do you think y-you're doing? He-He's an Undead! Don't you s-see?!" Mist hissed in distress, looking up at the flying-type. "Hey look Meescht, you're schtutter is back!" he grinned widely. "Bezides, more the merrier, no?"

[OOC: Repost, nothing changed. Guys, you were all supposed to repost your latest post, not the post before that. xD So if you guys can change that accordingly, or else this roleplay's gonna get really confusing lmao.]
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Jul 09, 2013 7:37 pm

The Battle Frontier | Evening | 25

The Cyndaquil growled, puffing more power into her flame to let it rage quite clearly. Couldn't someplace be free of these, these.. things?! Then, it spoke. "Please don't, I'm not a threat to you all. My name is Forrik." Worse yet, it had a name. What had she done, literally telling them to walk into 'Forrik's' claws? Letting Mist do the talking Cinder let her own irritation out in the heating of her fire and thick puffs of smoke from her maw. It spoke of trust which only to made her clawed feet dig deeper into the ground. "How could I ever trust one of you?" She couldnt. She would never do that! The very thought of that tasted like bile on her teeth. Disgusting.

The poison duos bickering only added to her flames, making them burn hotter and hotter until, "Vhat if I turned into an undead, one day? Vhat vould you do then?" The thought hadn't even occurred to her. If one of her friends caught the disease.. Mist, Ven, Xana, Miyu.. She hadn't really had friends until now though. Something even worse comes to mind. What if I became one of.. them.. The fire on her back sputters and shrinks, losing heat and size as cold dread washes over her small form. What if Im the one being spat at by other Pokemon. Only asking for mercy and trust..? What a horrid, dark road that would be. The little fire types heart aches with a dull feeling of sympathy and she must look away as the Charizard continues. "I'm undead, but how?" Was it asking how had it become undead or just realizing it was? Too many emotions and blunt confusion were coursing through her system to tell.

Mist's rant only half registered while the undeads voice came in clearly. "What are your names so I know who's who. Also lets get inside so that way you guys can get some food and shelter." That was it. It had the nerve to act like a lead to those who were calling the shots, trying to strike it down? All feelings of sympathy vanished. She wasn't one of them and wouldn't be. Ever.
    And there was no way she would let her friends become them ether.
    Small teeth barred her head shakes vigorously with rage. "Who the hell are you to ask our names and be all buddy buddy?" Licks of fire float out of her mouth inbetween the words, boiling too much inside of her to be contained much longer. "We worked hard to gather that food and I sure as hell dont want to eat anything with you." Emotions were getting the better of her, raw in her voice. "And shelter from what? We were working on that just fine at our own pace until you showed up. Besides, if your the scariest thing in here this place might as well be a damn playground." Her breath started to come in pants, exasperation setting in.

((Complete re-post no changes :B
    and I was the last to post so I think the cycle should go on as normal now.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:53 am

((OoC - Skip please.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Jul 14, 2013 2:36 pm

Battle Frontier| Evening|3

Feeling distrust amongst them Forrik was given no choice but to tell his story, though could he really go through with it? "V-Ven! W-What do you think y-you're doing? He-He's an Undead! Don't you s-see?!" "Besides, if your the scariest thing in here this place might as well be a damn playground." He closed his left eye then began telling them everything. "It was a year and a half ago I lost everything dear to me, my family was the first to be taken from me. My mate and children were eaten by the undead. I was hunting for food that day." As Forrik began to get more into the story he couldn't bare telling, he sat down and started telling more. "Then just two weeks ago as I was heading here to find safety I was attacked by a group of undead. A Snorlax was among them, as well as a few bug pokemon." He then shook his head trying not to burst into sadness.

"No matter what I did I couldn't fight them off, one of them jumped onto my right eye and latched itself onto me. I pulled it off and well, as you can see what my right eye looks like now. I attacked the Snorlax, but got slashed by a Scyther." Forrik wanted to stop, but he knew if he did he couldn't get it off his mind. Finally, he summoned up enough courage to finish his story. "I came here not knowing I was infected, there was a few undead lingering here, but I managed to kill them off. I was about to get rid of that Mareep that you all seen, but I just fell over and died." Forrik finished his story. He had a sad look though as if he wanted to cry. He then looked at the rest. "That's all that has happened to me. Now you all know my tale of woe."

Forrik was still worried about being attacked and whether or not they trust him, but one thing on his mind is that he finally told what has happened. He still insisted on having everyone go inside the building since its safer in there. "You maybe right about me being scary cyndaquil, but I'm not gonna deny being scary and there's something else though. I want to help you guys in your fight against them."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:51 pm

((Skippeh, pl0x. I'll come up with filler later.))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jul 18, 2013 5:51 pm

The Battle Frontier | Evening | 26

Fuming with rage the little Cyndaquil could feel her body shaking as the undead continued its anecdote. Her pity, her sympathy, her shame, it had all been converted into fuel for the fire that poured from her mouth and flared on her back. I hate stories that ramble. The mere smell of its rotting skin was making her gag while each word tried to push her over the edge. "-I want to help you guys in your fight against them." By the end of it she had had enough. Narrowing her small eyes with flame covered teeth bared the Cyndaquil scolded two words, "Shut.. UP!" before loosing a wall of fire where the Charizard stood. The bright orange-yellow flames swamped her vision, reaching high with long arms to the point she could not see over them. "I am so done with all of you!" Taking a few steps away from the heat Cinder tensed her muscles for the inevitable counterstrike.

As the flames started to die down Cinder was shocked to find the charred spot empty, the undead gone without a trace. The blackened space held no sign of the Charizard that was there moments ago or that the flames had even touched it.  "Where the hell did it go?" She spat bitterly, throwing her head side to side looking for the dragon. The sky was clear aside from the rising smoke cloud and gave no sign of her quarry. Stamping her feet hard on the ashy earth the frustrated Cyndaquil bound around the space, utterly dumbfounded how it could just vanish without her noticing. Spitting streaks of fire toward the heavens she yowled to no one, "Come back and fight me!"

Cinder panted through bared and grinding teeth. The overwhelming angry in her muscles made her claws work at the dead soil while fire continued to flood the sky. "You coward," she growled, "Cant even face a tiny Cyndaquil? Afraid you'll get a beat down by someone who hasn't even evolved?!" She had brought them to this Charizard, to let it escape without making up for that wasn't an option.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:36 am

Battle Frontier | Evening (36) (2)

As the Undead Charizard recalled his tale, Miyu slipped into the depths of sadness for this guy. Was he sincere? Was the Eevee being played for a fool? She knew she was a bit naive, but somehow she didn't think he was lying. "Forrik... I believe you." The timid Normal-Type smiled gently.

"Shut.. UP!" Miyu flinched at Cinder's shout. She wished they didn't have to fight, her big ears lowering to touch the ground as an inferno overcame the Charizard. She didn't want to battle, but if Forrik struck back at Cinder, she would step up and do what she could, though it probably wasn't much.

To her slight disappointment and relief at the same time, the flames dying down told nothing but Forrik being completely gone. "Where the hell did it go?" Cinder glanced around for him.
    "Maybe you scared him off..." Miyu quietly suggested.
    "Cant even face a tiny Cyndaquil? Afraid you'll get a beat down by someone who hasn't even evolved?!"

"Boy, I am never getting on her bad side..." She mused to herself. Perhaps it was better Forrik was gone, but she was just glad it seemed no one was hurt.
    Miyu moved a little closer to Xana, Cinder's anger worrying the Eevee kinda. She didn't want any Undead hearing her, but she was far too fearful of Cinder's reaction to warn her about it.

She sighed tiredly, her eyes becoming increasingly harder to keep open.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:50 am

66| |44

"Who the hell are you to ask our names and be all buddy buddy? We worked hard to gather that food and I sure as hell dont want to eat anything with you." the serpent gave a firm nod of agreement, her scowl only growing. Opening her mouth to speak, she found herself silenced as the undead spoke first. "It was a year and a half ago I lost everything dear to me, my family was the first to be taken from me. My mate and children were eaten by the undead. I was hunting for food that day." immediately her eyes narrowed. "Oh FUCK no. FUCK no." she snapped, hissing profusely. "Don't you dare give us your godamn life story you pathetic lump of rotting flesh." Mist trembled in anger, growing more furious as the fire-type continued. "Then just two weeks ago as I was heading here to find safety I was attacked by a group of undead. A Snorlax was among them, as well as a few bug pokemon." "Who the fuck do you think you are?!" she screamed, lashing the stub of her tail viciously. "Don't you even fucking try to guilt trip us or some kind of sappy shit, we will end you."

Ven only hummed as he listened to the undead's story, not minding in the least as the pokemon rambled on about what had happened to him. It was only fair that they treated another sane being with the same respect and patience as the rest of them--regardless of their status on the mortal coil. "You maybe right about me being scary cyndaquil, but I'm not gonna deny being scary and there's something else though. I want to help you guys in your fight against them." the Golbat gave a brief nod. "I think ve schould at leascht gife him a chance," he mumbled, a slight frown on his features as he regarded the furious Cinder and down at Mist. He almost fell of the snake's hood when a wall of fire erupted around the dragon, anger pulsing from the fire-type in waves. "I am so done with all of you!" he gave a worried glance to the Cyndaquil, slowly looking back to the Charizard that...wasn't there?

"What." Mist seemed to have noticed the disappearence as well, blinking confused as she looked around. "Did he just...vanish in thin air?" she watched as Cinder spat, looking for the dragon. "Come back and fight me!" she barely caught what Miyu said, having forgotten her presence during her rant. "Maybe you scared him off..." Ven shrugged. "Vell, at leascht ve don't hafe to deal with him anymore?" he offered, a makeshift smile on his lips. "It's getting dark. Ve schould zeek out schelter before night-time." he tugged on the Arbok's scales gently, towards where the buildings were. "R-Right. If he comes back to us during the night, then we can finish him off properly. Otherwise, we should get some well-deserved rest. No point in wasting our energy dealing with some half-wit who didn't even realize his own infected status."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Jul 27, 2013 5:44 pm

The Battle Frontier | Evening | 27

It was gone. How, hell if she knew but the Charizard wasn't here any longer. Cinder panted hard, the frustrated and rage seething off of her. The flames erupting from her back crackled and hissed, still bright with anticipation of battle. Energy coursed though her muscles as they itched to fight, her short claws working and tearing at the soil without notice. Damn you.. With one last puff of smoke billowing into the wind from her throat the Cyndaquil forced herself to relax. "Vell, at leascht ve don't hafe to deal with him anymore?" Her dark gaze was blank as she stared into the sky. "Yeah, whatever." She answered absently. "It's getting dark. Ve schould zeek out schelter before night-time."

"R-Right. If he comes back to us during the night, then we can finish him off properly. Otherwise, we should get some well-deserved rest. No point in wasting our energy dealing with some half-wit who didn't even realize his own infected status." Mist's words failed to soothe the Fire Mouse as she took a deep breath. "Too bad its damn tail flame was out." She growled mostly to herself, "Cause when it gets really dark that would of gave its location away." The fire atop her back always blazed bright in the dark, her own personal nightlight that she had complete control over. Cinder's eyes narrowed. How could you not know your infected.. your life fire was gone.. To lose her own flames, the warm comfort they offered.. a shudder ran through her body.

Glancing back at the spoils they had collected she let out a grunt before picking her bunch up once more. "We'll finally get a chance to eat." There was a hollow feeling in her belly but she had no appetite. At least you guys will. The pungent scent of fresh kill and berries was making her nauseous and all thoughts of eating had dissipated. "So where we gonna head off to hunker down? I never got a chance to come her myself all that time ago." She muttered through leaf-filled teeth. "It might be nice to explore, when the sun comes back.."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:54 am

Battle Frontier | Evening (37) (3)

So sleepy...

Miyu was trying hard to keep herself awake, but the kit was fighting a losing battle. She laid her head on her paws and her eyes slid shut. If only for a moment, she needed a nap. Her dreams were usually tainted with the darkness that enveloped reality. Yeah, it sucked, she couldn't escape the nightmare-ish world even in her dreams.
    This time was different though. She was back home. The stars glistened in the twilight sky, and a familiar voice chuckled.

Miyu looked to her side and next to her sat the Jolteon she owed her life to. She smiled brightly, and he returned it with his soft gaze. "Look, Miyu! A shooting star!" He pointed his paw to the sky, "Make a wish."
    "I wish... we could stay together like this. Forever." She wished aloud. Rebel smiled again, "I'm not going anywhere."

She slowly opened her wet eyes and tears slipped down her cheeks. Such a bittersweet dream. The only place she'd ever see him in life again was her dreams, but the waking pain was almost too much to bear.

"It might be nice to explore, when the sun comes back.." Miyu wiped her eyes, getting excited at the idea. She enjoyed exploring, and this place was so vast and cool looking, it sounded like the idea of the century to the Eevee. "It sounds like fun! Right Xana?" Miyu trailed off, looking for the Eeveelution. "Xana?"

Where did she go...? Was she okay? Why did it happen... again? Miyu approached Cinder dejectedly, dragging her fluffy tail behind her, "Cinder..." She squeaked, giving another glance around, "X-Xana is gone..."
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:40 am

67| |45

"We'll finally get a chance to eat." Mist gave a faint nod, shuffling the Mareep's corpse carefully back onto her coils, a tired sigh heaving through her whole body. "So where we gonna head off to hunker down? I never got a chance to come her myself all that time ago." the Arbok paused, giving the circle of buildings around her a quick overview before motioning to one in the distance. It was grand, castle-like in shape with sturdy stone walls and almost an elegant feel to it, despite being battered and worn from the Epidemic. "Looks sturdy enough, and it's close to the exit in case we need to get out of here quickly. Sound good?" she glanced back at the others, a small frown on her lips as the events of the day caught up to her. She felt so weary, so tired...with every shift of her body she felt pounds upon pounds of fatigue slowing her down.

"It might be nice to explore, when the sun comes back.." unlike his serpentine companion, Ven seemed much more cheery and lively. His wide, round eyes excitedly watched the scene before him. Massive buildings, all towering and looming over their band of survivors. He wondered what it would be like to look down at the earth from their rooftops. "Vow..." he mumbled. "Ha ha...theze are the times I wisch I could fly. I'd lofe to zoar around thoze." he gave a short, anxious chuckle, clutching at the violet scales before him tighter, an act that went unnoticed by the female. "Xana?" the Golbat glanced back, blinking in mild surprise when he realized that they were one lady short. "Vhere did the Leafeon...?" he mumbled, looking down to Mist for an answer. "...We'll look for her when it's brighter outside. We can't waste more time out here than we already have. C'mon, let's go."

With that, Mist had begun to slither to the grand building, careful to balance the carcass upon her stub tail as she slipped through the double doors, which were left slightly ajar, enough so for the Arbok to squeeze in. She blinked, adjusting to the darker shade as she surveyed the lobby. It was much more beautiful than she had expected, and surprisingly cleaner. Disregarding the dirty staircases and the stained walls, the whole room was pearl-like and gorgeous--despite the layers of dust that had long settled in. "...Make yourselves at home, I guess. Eat your fills, we can sleep in one of the corners and take turns watching through the night."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:09 pm

The Battle Frontier | Evening | 28

"Cinder.. X-Xana is gone..."
    "Vhere did the Leafeon...?"
    The Cyndaquil's body was ridged but instead of responding she merely dug her teeth clean through the leaf, grinding them hard against one another as her flame flickered. He couldn't of taken her.. Xana would of cried out or something! Anything! Maybe that hope was far fetched but Cinder desperately tried to believe it to keep her temper under control. "...We'll look for her when it's brighter outside. We can't waste more time out here than we already have. C'mon, let's go." Brighter out? But Im a walking light! Taking a deep breath, a sick feeling gurgling through her stomach at the scent food, the starter gave up. There was no fight for her here and it seemed none of the others blamed her for heading toward an undead. The let down was finally setting in as exhaustion swept through her tiny body.

Turning to Miyu the Cyndaquil tried to keep a bright face and reassuring voice. "Xana can take care of herself for the night." The Eevee was too innocent to have to be worry. Besides, one of the first things Cinder had ever saw out of the Leafeon was a brave fight with a massive Steelix! She will be okay.. I know she will! Repeating the thought to herself Cinder followed after Mist, hardly if at all paying attention to her surroundings. By the time the building was standing before tall before her she was starting to fall into a tired daze, the flame lighting her back dimming a bit.

The cold floor of the building hardly even fazed the zoning fire type as she settling comfortably near the wall. Tucking into her leaf wrap she stared at the food before her, its sickly sweet scent was too much but Cinder forced herself to bite into the yellow skin of her berries. Its sour-hot flavor was enlightening but she could hardly feel its zing. With a deep breathe a small burst of flames burst from her mouth and burned the Rattata lying on the leaf. Slowly its purple fur turned crispy and black, cooking the meat within to a pleasing texture. Tapping it out she bit into it with careful movements, not wanting to waste the only thing she managed to catch but not in the mood to eat it ether.

When she felt she could not eat anymore, her stomach in knots from ether being full or the nauseous feeling rippling through it, Cinder carefully folded the leaf back over and pushed it aside. "I think Im done with today." She grunted dejectedly before resting her head on small paws. Sleep would do her good but she would be damned if it came easily.

((OhgodIvebeenInaLineAllDay Sorry for the hold up guys ;; and welcome new members!))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Aug 07, 2013 3:48 am

Battle Frontier | Evening (38) (4)

"...We'll look for her when it's brighter outside. We can't waste more time out here than we already have. C'mon, let's go."

Miyu wasn't keen on the idea. Her paws didn't seem to want to move without one of their group. Wasn't it just earlier Xana and Miyu went to find Cinder? Why is it suddenly a problem? What if Xana needs us?! Miyu cried out in the depths of her mind. She felt like running off right then and there. But if she did find Xana, what could she do?

I'm just a deadweight...

"Xana can take care of herself for the night." Cinder assured her. The heavy feeling in Miyu's chest lightened a bit and she gave a small smile in return, picking up her leaf bag. "Y-Yeah..." Xana's not like me. She CAN take care of herself. But then again, I've managed to survive too. If I can make it, Xana can without a doubt! Miyu's heart lifted and paws padded behind Cinder on their way to shelter.

The tiny fox easily slid into the double doors, slightly in awe at the beautiful indoors. It was a welcome change of scenery from trees and broken down Pokémon Centers. She liked this place already. Miyu trotted over to the staircase and went up, settling on the third stair, pleased with the height it gave her. She almost forgot her own food, content with watching the others through the banister. "Oh gosh, I'm a lurker...!" She giggled quietly, opening her leaf and picking up a pink berry.

The Pecha Berries were everything she hoped for. The sweet taste and soft texture were perfect, she even almost ate the leaves. "I'll save these for breakfast." She put aside two Pechas and hopped down the steps. She didn't want to sleep on those stairs, for fear that something would come down them. Not a good something, either.

Miyu found a wall as good as any other and curled up tightly. The floor was cold, but it felt safe. That's what mattered. Maybe I shoulda offered to keep watch? She pondered. Nah...
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:31 pm

Battle Frontier| Evening|(1)

It was getting dark a little faster then what he wanted, night usally means that more undead are active looking for food. Those maybe that hunted and killed his team were still out there waiting to end him just as well. Aaden touched the bit of ribbon on his forearm, then clutched it firmly as it flashed that image in his head. The figure squints in the dark, not wanting to light a fire out in the open as he was to draw undead to him. He needs to find shelter though, Looking up to the sky hoping to find a welcoming moonlight. There was none. The blazekin let out a harsh sigh and sparked his left wrist into flame as it blinded him by the sudden light. "Be damned if anything undead sees me now".  Only the dark shadows of the huge towers and building were what welcomes the solo pokemon as he walk on. The smell wasn't as bad as it had been during the night, the heat didn't ripen the dead flesh that seemed every where these days. Coming to a small clearing he raised his arm, though knowing that it wouldn't lighten the area anymore. "Need to find some shelter" 

((Sorry for the wait on such a short post, Going to look for the others next round. Leaving it open))
    Nightfall
    Nightfall
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Nightfall Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:22 pm

Battle Frontier Entrance/Evening (64)
    (post count continued from [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.])

Looking up at the pink bubble in the sky, Oliver was puzzled as to why and how it suddenly disappeared and the clouds took on a different shape and darker tone. The young pup blinked as he lowered his head, his eyes struggling to adapt to the abrupt change in light. As his vision cleared and he noticed that he was standing on a beach, he instantly began to panic.

Whirling around on the spot, Oliver desperately tried to catch a glimpse of any of his friends. Finding himself alone with only the wistful sigh of the sea to accompany him, the Growlithe found himself sniffling as tears of fear began to swim into his eyes. "M-Mr Brig? Mr Blink?" The lump in Oliver's throat exploded and sent orbs of tears rolling down his cheeks. "MR YORU!" he howled at the sky, hoping with all his might that they were just nearby and would hear him and come running.

Moments past, and there was no sound apart from the hiss of the ocean. Oliver had no idea what was going on, or even if all of the events at Mt Silver had even been real. Taking a look up at the cliffs in the distance, illuminated in a tangerine light by the setting sun, Oliver felt a flicker of familiarity. Have I ... been here before? He allowed himself little time to dwell on this revelation - he knew the most important thing was finding his friends. Noticing a gateway on the other end of the beach, Oliver bounded through the deep sand towards it. Please let them be in here ... oh, please. I can't be alone again, I just can't...

Emerging on the other side, Oliver found himself in the half-ruin of a battling facility of some kind. "Mr Yoru! Mr Brig? Are you here?" he hissed, being careful not to attract any unwanted attention. His ears flattened against his head as no reply came. In his growing panic, Oliver started to run. Dashing down the path, whimpering out his friends' names, he came to an abrupt stop as he noticed a bright orange light in the distance. Keeping close to the cover of the bushes that lined the path, Oliver watched the floating flames as they traveled towards him. As the figure got closer, he noticed that it was a tall, bird-like Pokemon. The flames were flaring out of his wrist and lighting the way. But the method by which this Pokemon could do that was no concern to Oliver - he had found a survivor, and that meant that he could help him.

Stepping out of his bush, Oliver gulped as he walked up to the fire bird, dipping his head in submission and muscles tensed to bolt should the Pokemon attack. "Um ... excuse me? Mister? I ... my name is Oliver and ... and I don't know where I am." Sniffing loudly, he tried to hold the tears back as he continued. "I wasn't here before. I was ... in Kanto. I was at home with my friends but then I was here - I mean, on that beach outside. H-Have you seen a red-ringed Umbreon? And a big red bird and a candle? Because they were with me and now they're gone!" Without realising it, Oliver had laid down on his belly, his head resting on his paws as he stared solemnly up at the tall bird. "I ... I'm sorry to be a bother, but ... will you help me find them? They must be here somewhere..."

((Sorry I'm late - I meant to post this yesterday but I ended up at a barbecue instead. |D Also glad to be on the team, lol))
    The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:23 am