Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 21 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by Dazey Mon Jan 27, 2020 12:00 pm

((Skip. I’m down for the jump.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jan 31, 2020 2:36 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 21 Merge
    Drake's House [Outside]|Early Evening
    96|63

They arrived at the mansion, but it was silent as the air around them. If a point in this journey from the mountains to this place was anything of an accomplishment, it would be the distance they all walked. Jack looked around seeing corpses of the dead laying in a ditched burnt to a crisp. Looks like the owners or the butler might have done this before evacuating. The pikachu hopped off Ark and moved to the gate. Trying to push on it, it wouldn't budge nor pulling on it would make it budge either. It must be one of those sliding gates and since the gate ran off electricity. Suppose though that if they all pitched in, then the gate would open. Even then they'd have to close it to prevent any land roaming undead pokemon from getting in. If Drake knew of a better way of getting in, then its best to ask him.

Finn looked at the mansion trying to figure out how Drake lived in this place. All he knew it as to fancy for his tastes but shelter is shelter. The Braixen thought at first to melt the bars, but that would just invite trouble. Perhaps there could be another way around the gate. Keeping his mouth shut though was the only thing he was going to keep doing.

Jack had to ask everyone about which rooms they'll be in. "Which rooms will everyone be staying in once we get inside? I think I'd stay in a small room where I can look outside." The Pikcahu said as he waits for a way in.

OoC)) Room picking time.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:13 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 21 Cc0H2Cl

78 | Mountainside | Morning

Ark slowly paced around at the gate of the rather impressive house, looking up and around at the Gate he paced around it some. The ditch a thing he had chosen to avoid looking to far into for a variety of reasons. If this were an electrical gate there had to be some way to get around it for when the power was out. A Latch maybe? He looks over towards the human they had in the party "Which rooms will everyone be staying in once we get inside? I think I'd stay in a small room where I can look outside." Piped up from Jack. Looking over at the Pikachu, Ark spoke up "Anywhere with a bed that is safe." He was a simple Pokemon with mostly simple wants.

Looking over towards Rae "Any ways you know how to open one of these beyond myself and Jack powering it?" He'd ask, figuring she might have some idea!
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Feb 09, 2020 4:29 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 21 Char_Mightyena
    Drake's House [Outside]|Early Evening
    45|20

Drake already knew where he was going to sleep which was obviously his room. He couldn't say what Maka was thinking as he was no psychic type, but as for himself it was time to basically tell them. "Welcome to my home. As for the gate there. I know the butler that worked here Henry said that it has some flaws with keeping power, but if you and Jack can hit it with enough electricity, it should work long enough for us to open it, get in and close it." The Charmeleon said before walking towards Rae, Clover and Kolven. Maka was looking around while being held wondering that he was looking for. Drake couldn't put his claw on it, but it might be that Maka's adjusting to a new area.

Maka kept looking around trying to get familiar with the place and where he could move around from at a safe zone. Drake must have lived with very rich humans. Not being not to far off that Drake did indeed live with rich people, they wasn't the richest family. "A nice warm spot by what humans call a fire sounds nice. I would like to see the stars out the window if I could." That was all that Maka had requested.

Drake nods before asking both Clover and Kolven if they wanted to see his collection once they get inside. "Oh Clover, Kolven. I got a collection that I kept in my room if you both want to see it. I was hoping to show someone it when it was the time and I can say it is the time to do it." He asked them. If they liked seeing old bottle caps from fizzy soda drinks then this might be worth showing them.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:48 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 21 RGvjGOO
    Dendemille Mansion [Gate] || Early Evening
    Clover 78 || Kolven 58

Their walk turned quiet, and Kolven's mind couldn't help but wander back to when they had traveled up the mountain. Clover was walking on her own, just like then, her steps uneven with growing steadier with each passing yard. It was just them then, experiencing such cold for the first time. The changes were slight, but as they reached the outskirts of the town Kolven could feel himself able to breathe once more. Not only had the air grown thicker, but the snow had thinned out considerably. The journey was becoming easier on the cats' battered bodies, and it almost seemed a shame for it to end as they reached the gate to a once impressive mansion.

When it didn't move he wasn't surprised. The massive gate looked electric, like the many signs and machines in his home town. None of those things seem to work anymore without humans, at least not on their own, and the others quickly thought up a plan to power it for entry. Kolven stayed quiet, his thoughts pondering the idea of slipping through the bars or leaping the walls. He was small and agile enough, but that didn't do much for the rest of his team. Looking at Clover he could see the fire had returned her red eye,and her tail thrashed as she stared at the gate. Could she make it over? The molly blinked slowly, her head bobbing to one side before she gave a massive yawn. There was no point in wondering, he realized; she had no interest in such an expenditure.

Maybe Jack heard her, as he then asked a question to regain their attention. "Which rooms will everyone be staying in once we get inside? I think I'd stay in a small room where I can look outside." Clover gave a dry groan. Hazy memories of their cold alleyway, dirty streets, and haunting parks filled her mind. Humans were never kind enough to invite her into their home like they did her siblings. She deserved better, the whole house, whatever she pleased! "Any." She wheezed, feeling the word on her tongue. She would have anything she desired. Touch crept through her pelt as Kolven pressed against her aside. "Doesn't a fire sound nice Clover?" He mewed after Maka. Biting back a growl the cat simply lowered her head, mind going foggy once more.

"Oh Clover, Kolven. I got a collection that I kept in my room if you both want to see it. I was hoping to show someone it when it was the time and I can say it is the time to do it." Ears standing tall with intrigue Kolven turned a soft amber gaze towards Drake. He nodded, curious as to what he could have collected. "That sounds great. I'd love to see it." He purred, beaming as he looked off in the distance. As a Meowth he had an inate desire to collect shiny things, though it had been some time since he'd seen his hoard. "If you're ever in Kanto I'd love to show you mine. If it's still there."

Last edited by Dandelion on Sat Feb 22, 2020 5:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:02 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 21 JFcT7wC
    Dendemille Mansion [Gate] | Morning | (39)

The mansion was actually pretty impressive— god only knew how it fared so well when the end of the world came but Rae had no complaints. Not a single one.

She knelt before the large, imposing iron gates, letting Maka down to the ground as gently as she could before returning to her full height in intrigue.
    "Which rooms will everyone be staying in once we get inside? I think I'd stay in a small room where I can look outside." Rae hummed in thought at Jack’s question. As she pressed her dainty hand to her chin, still unsure of how to respond, she heard Ark answer.
    "Anywhere with a bed that is safe." Simple enough. She nodded, making a face of agreement. The Luxray’s attention moved to her and he asked, "Any ways you know how to open one of these beyond myself and Jack powering it?"

She blinked. Well, she was no engineer just because she was a human but… “That may be our best option as to not damage the gates,” she replied. “Or we could push them open manually. Doubt that would do too much damage.” At the end of the day, if they weren’t keeping this place secure, they were doing something wrong.

She took a long pause. “I think I’d like an upstairs room…” Just like home.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Feb 20, 2020 3:24 pm

Dendemille Mansion|Early Evening
    97|64

From what Drake had said about hitting it with electricity, it sounded like there was a motor around that would function once the electrical current hits it, but electric types can pull off things that wasn't thought of by some. Jack had a long look at their perimeter and what could be a good place to use thunderbolt at. The Pikachu had walked around looking at the fencing and where the generator could be to the gate. Somewhere there is a place that it has to be sticking to and while everyone was talking on rooms, it would be kind for him to hear them. "Any." Simple and straight to the point Clover was. After all, Meowths aren't picky on where they lay at. “I think I’d like an upstairs room…” Ah fair point. The upstairs is always fun to be at. Jack thought about a bedroom on the first floor, however it was up to Drake whether he would allow it.

Finn grumbles again and when he looked at Clover, he didn't like the idea of being upstairs but he didn't like the down stairs either. Guess he had to choose one or the other. "I'll just be upstairs..." Those words was the only ones that escaped his maw. His voice just in self anger still. If he was to be alone and change, he would have to do it in a room by himself and stop cowering from evolution.

Jack rolled his eyes at Finn's voice. How is he still grumpy? Guess all things will come when Jack finally gives him his punishment. [Color+#E5DA2A]"Found it. Hey Ark, care to help me get this thing running again? If we keep a current going into it, it should function for Rae to open the gate and close it once everyone is in."[/Color] The Pikachu asked the Luxray as he angled himself just right to hit it from the left side. Hopefully this would work and nothing bad comes from it. From what Jack could tell, the gate moves from right to left. The right side was quite open for Ark to provide his electricity to it. "On three?" Jack said as he was ready.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Feb 23, 2020 5:04 am

Dendemille Mansion | 79 | Early Evening

"Found it. Hey Ark, care to help me get this thing running again? If we keep a current going into it, it should function for Rae to open the gate and close it once everyone is in." The Pikachu moved along to one side of the Gate so Arkturus moved to another part and looked over at him. "Alright we can give it a try and open it. Course.. someone is going to need to press the button on the thing to open it." He says as he got closer to the gate and began to spark up a real charge.

His body began to spark and then he'd begin to transfer some of that electricity to the gate itself to provide some charge along with Jack so there was power channeling into the gate at a consistent and careful rate. "Open it!"

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Feb 27, 2020 3:03 pm

OoC))Gonna Skip this round as Drake is simply waiting for Rae to press the button which is a little to high for Drake to reach. Maka is just simply relaxed.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Mar 02, 2020 3:59 am

((Go ahead and skip me this round.))

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:16 am

Dendemille Mansion [Gate] | Morning | (40)

Rae rolled her eyes at the Braixen continuing to mutter under his breath, heaving an annoyed sigh-groan mixture as an equally petty but well deserved nag. She turned her attention away, even as her Houndoom mockingly repeated Finn’s words to herself, accent and all.

"Found it. Hey Ark, care to help me get this thing running again? If we keep a current going into it, it should function for Rae to open the gate and close it once everyone is in." The Pika moved to one side of the imposing gate, shortly followed by Ark on the opposite. Both Electrics loosed blasts into the electronic gate and on Ark’s cue, Rae thrust her arm forward and slapped the button down with an open palm. She flinched a little, the dramatic display hurting her frostbitten hand more than anticipated.

She squeezed her hand between her thighs for a brief moment before turning her attention back to the gate, which had began making a loud metallic groan.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Mar 20, 2020 2:05 pm

OOC) Skip, Jack continues to hold his ground as he keeps the current going on the motor.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:27 am

Dendemille Mansion | 80 | Early Evening

Arkturus rumbled as he focused on the charge to the motor of the gate. It was a slow and low rumble that echoed through his chest and the gate made a loud grind and groan as it opened. A brief noise working as a hint to the lack of maintenance that the gate had been given. Once it was open by about two feet Arkturus would stop the charge and looks over to the others and speaks up "Alright, in we go kids! Lets get in and then close it after."

He figured everyone could squeeze their butts through the gap they had made. "So who wants to go in first?"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Mar 28, 2020 5:48 pm

46|21

The gate was opened finally and Drake walks into the once familiar territory he called home. Everything was as almost nothing happened except for over grown grass and weeds. Other than that, he was glad to be home once more and with friends to stay over. First though the other should come in before closing it. Of course though Rae would have to pick Maka back up. This is as good of a time as any to take a breather. Its been a long two days and any longer and he would need a whole week to nap. Though as for Finn, he's not done getting under Finn's fur, not by a long shot. Unless he tells them everything, he's going to keep going at him.

Maka lays on the ground waiting for Rae to pick him up again, but even hearing Finn's complaining had told him that Finn has a troubled past and a very complexed one. "He has troubled past. Likely taught not to trust anyone like a seviper to a zangoose." The Mightyena says to Rae's Houndoom. Yet he finds it funny that they can get away with mocking Finn. Honestly, how does Finn even stay with them if he's like that? The answer is beyond Maka's comprehension. It was all the will of the great pack leader's design.

Drake then turned to the others and waited. "So uh, sorry for the lawn being a mess. Its normally never this tall, but I think we can make it something if we all pitch in after a while." The Charmeleon said half embarrassed from the grass being to long. Even then, he's sure that they'll get it to a reasonable size. He then stepped over to the gate and helped Rae a bit more to get a big enough gap for them to walk through and Rae with Maka in tow. Closing it is more easier than opening since there wasn't any problems with closing the gate as much as Drake could remember.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Apr 01, 2020 4:23 pm

Dendemille Mansion [Gate] || Early Evening
    Clover 79 || Kolven 59

Though he ever strived to be a helping paw were he could Kolven was quietly grateful to take a backseat on opening the gate. His electrical prowess was nothing to write home about, and allowing those it came naturally to meant a smoother entry. Still, his paws shifted uncomfortably on the frozen soil as the others worked. Rae also seemed to be feeling the cold, and Kolven found himself pondering how humans handled the chill without any personal fur. Clothing was warm, surely, but enough to keep the snow out? He hadn't felt warm in his awkward collection of items, hence the abandonment of them, but perhaps it was different without fur beneath them.

The crackle of electricity and the creak of an old rusted gate was enough to pull his thoughts back to the present. The pair worked flawlessly, moving the metal enough for them to all squeeze through, but the noise was met with a growling protest. Clover's spine was arched, eye narrow and lips pulled back as she hissed at the noise. "Relax Clover. It's just old." He soothed, but as her tail started to thrash he doubted she had heard him until she spat, "Horrid noise." It only lasted a moment longer before the gate was open enough for their largest members, and once it stopped she calmed down. "Alright, in we go kids! Lets get in and then close it after."

Kolven sat by, letting the homeowner go first and anyone else that wished to, but Clover wasn't as patient. Once Drake had walked through she hobbled forward, slipping easily through the gate and into the yard beyond. She didn't stop as the Charmeleon commented on the hardy grasses, limping the entire distance to mansion to sit at the stoop. The distance she put between them was too great, and once he had a polite opportunity Kolven hurried in after her. "I think it gives the yard a rustic vibe," he purred to Drake while padding past. "Its nice, in its own way."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:06 pm

((Skip. Raebae picks Maka back up gently and carries him. Shuts gate if deemed necessary.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Apr 07, 2020 6:41 pm

98|65

Jack slipped through before the gate closed as well as Finn before he cut off the current to the control switch. Looking around, the grass was tall but not tall enough to hide most pokemon. Though Drake wanted to cut it, the other pokemon had put their own opinion into it. "I think it gives the yard a rustic vibe," Now that Jack thinks of it, it does give that rustic vibe. Hell, it might even win an award for rustic mansion yards. Only problem was is that there are no people around to give said awards. The only human was Rae and she's got her hands full with Maka. "Its nice, in its own way." Jack smiled a bit thinking the same. The place though had a lot of rooms to move through so it would be like a place to explore to get familiar with for a while.

Finn kept quite but looking at it, it was still to fancy for his liking. In this case it was beggars can't be choosers. Little in his mind though other than fixing himself up to where he's no longer an angry pokemon and rid of his fear. I'm just gonna be alone, sorry mates. Finn then went on ahead and up to the door, tried to open it but it was locked.

Jack looked over towards the door seeing Finn struggle with the door. "I wonder how long it will take him to find out that Drake knows where the key is? Even then, I think that Rae would be able to unlock it since Finn is trying desperately to get away from us or something." In an obvious sense, Jack wasn't going to say a thing to Finn. Even then the Braixen was getting mad at the door for not opening. Soon the language started flying. "Bloody fucking wanker! Open up!" The pikachu looked over seeing Drake who has a smile on his maw as he couldn't help but be amused that Finn was being an idiot. "Hey Rae, I think Drake knows where the key is, so maybe unlock the door before Finn decides to do something stupid?"
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:24 am

78 | Mountainside | Morning

Everyone had walked into the Manor grounds and when Ark stepped through he helped close the gate behind them with his charge. Simply reversing the polarity like some weird engineer. Or something. He's a Pokemon not an Electrical specialist! He didn't catch some of the conversation behind him as he focused on the job at hand but he did catch Jack though. "I wonder how long it will take him to find out that Drake knows where the key is? Even then, I think that Rae would be able to unlock it since Finn is trying desperately to get away from us or something."

Arkturus had very much a resting.. Luxray face at that when he watched the Braxien try and turn the door knob and then start with his flurry of curses that might make paint twitch a bit. "Oi. Finnley! Stop being an edgy teenager and come back from the door. Seriously kid. The door will be unlocked when it gets unlocked. There is quite literally no reason to be rushing in unless you're some weird house trained sort busting to pee."

Arkturus puffed a little as he finished that and walked over to the door and sat by it all regal like. "Seriously. Whatever it is that has your tail all up in a bunch you need to make like a Glaceon and chill out. Take a breather and if need be, talk it out. Cause.. we're going to need everyone on the level with one another. Okay?"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Apr 16, 2020 3:40 pm

47|22

Drake looked at the grass after Kolven stated his opinion and realized, maybe this grass might be an actual winner when all of this mess is done and over with. Simply it would likely win rustic lawn of the year, but right now, they have to go inside so that everyone could get comfortable. Of course though, they’d have to deal with Finn’s complaining of Clover. There are at times that Drake wanted to push Finn to the point of blowing a few brain cells but he decided to wait until he had a chance to piss Finn off again. ”Oh yeah, the key. It should be hidden in a little compartment near the door. Its kind of hard to see but I can you where to feel for the compartment.” The Charmeleon had said as he was going to lead the others up to the door. Rae would likely find it easier since she’s got fingers and a thumb.

Maka whined a bit from his pain but not in a way that showed major discomfort. Every now and then a sharp pain shoots up from his injury. ”This hurts a bit. Sometimes I had hoped to learn to be on guard. Yet this pack, it makes me feel at peace.” The Mightyena said as he felt more pain beginning to cause more discomfort. Some more whines came but this time they was more prominent and showing that he may need to be placed on the ground as soon as they get in so he could try to put less pressure on it. Hopefully there is some medical supplies to relieve the pain and splint the leg until it heals.

The Charmeleon looked back at Maka. He felt sorry for what happened to him. Guess they’ll have to go into the lab to get the first aid kit. Hopefully there’s some max potions left. From what he could tell, the lab had a section though that the house master does his research on many forms of bacteria and medicines that was created with it. Only issue is that the room that it is in is locked and there’s no keycards to unlock it. ”It’s right over here Rae. There should be a knob for you to grab to pull the compartment out to get the key.” Drake said as he was ready to stay by Maka to keep him warm with his tail flame near his injury.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Apr 20, 2020 5:13 pm

Dendemille Mansion || Early Evening
    Clover 80 || Kolven 60

Kolven sat on the stoop, his gradient tail wrapping neatly around his paws as he took a moment to breath and calm himself. They would have a warm shelter again, safe and nostalgic as they heated their frozen bodies. What he wouldn't give to feel the soothing touch of his human children, or the sweet treats they would offer them. It was an idle thought, but it could not linger as he had sat for no more than a moment before Finn stormed up to the door. The Braixen was in one of his moods, throwing a mini tantrum as he struggled with a clearly locked and solid door. "Relax," he urged, but the words fell on deaf ears.

Clover hissed at the commotion, the fur along her spine rising as she backed away from the fire type. Her lips pulled back in a threatening display, but as the fox continued and Ark scolded him she turned bolted into the tall grass. Her brother called after her, the sound of her own name a familiar ring in her ears, but the cat did not stop. Staying low to the ground she crept through the grass like she had in the days of old. Instinct flooded back to her, ears perked for noise beyond natural rustles and paws falling lightly into place. Food. She hungered. A yearning, endless hunger that was never sated. Honing herself to the space around her the cat could hear nothing beyond the chatter of the other Pokemon. Her stomach knotted, irritating twitching through her muscles at the knowledge of a ruined hunt.

Though he moved away from the door and bratty Braixen Kolven could not see the sickly cat within the grass. The stress came back in an instant, his immediate sight of her lost as he stared with wide orange eyes. She wouldn't leave, he told himself, forcing his own fur to lie flat. Biting his own tongue the tom cat took in a deep breath. Don't show it. Forcing himself to speak easy he spoke with a teasing whimsy, tossing his head this way and that as he meowed, "Clover, if you don't come back you can't go inside." A growl sounded from within the tangled mess, a sign she had heard him, but neither Meowth moved from their positions as they waited for the door to be unlocked.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Apr 26, 2020 1:04 pm

99|66

This mansion that Drake lives in, its huge and the inside might even be more gigantic. "This place is huge. I never thought it would be this big, but do I feel surprised by this." Looking at Drake's face, it only said one thing. You've seen nothing yet. Certainly this is going to be surprising. Finn would have to chill out though as things from here on is going to be everyone cooperates and survives or they all start falling apart and being picked off.

Finn wasn't listening until Ark said something. "Seriously. Whatever it is that has your tail all up in a bunch you need to make like a Glaceon and chill out. Take a breather and if need be, talk it out. Cause.. we're going to need everyone on the level with one another. Okay?" Talk it out? It would be easy if it wasn't for him wanting to be the monster in all of this with him picking at Clover. Not to mention that he pissed off Jack for hiding a corpse that was his trainer. Even then, he couldn't face his fears as well. To afraid to evolve, to afraid to defend others let alone keep a dangerous person in a prison cell. He was no different from a common criminal. Finn just wanted to be left alone to not cause any misfortune to fall upon them. "I-I can't. I feel like I'm no different than those in prison. Only thing I was trained for was to be a criminal. That bloody wanker of a trainer of mine, he did this to my mind. I want to change, I really do, but how can I when I'm to afraid to?"

Jack couldn't think of anything that might call him a liar. If it was basically that Finn had caused problems and anger because of his past experience as a criminal's pokemon then its likely that he was used for something horrible. Honestly, its okay to be afraid of something. Its part of life, but Finn was wanting to change from his braixen to delphox, but something must of happened that kept him from doing so. Guess it was time for them to gather and talk this over to see if they can give Finn a chance to become better. The Pikachu motioned the pokemon that was near and kept Drake out of it so he could help Rae find the key over to him. "I think he's actually being truthful on this. If he's afraid of something, maybe we could try to help him get over his fear. For now though I think it would be best to keep Clover away from Finn until then. What do you think Kolven? Do you think it should come to that or should we inch Clover in over time to get Finn used to her?" Though it might be a bit risky, it would at least get some sort of trust between them. Then he looked over to Ark. "What do you think on this? Maybe we can take turns getting Finn to trust us and have him talk about what he's afraid of?" Then there's the course of Maka's situation with the injury. Maybe they can take turns keeping him company while he's resting and recovering. Though it was up to everyone on what to do.

Finn was looking over to see what was going on but he kept to himself since he's clearly not trusted. Instead, he sat quietly hoping that it wasn't them wanting to throw him out of the group or how some would say merry band.

"Who's going to take turns keeping Maka company? I think at this point, we'll need to keep his spirits up while he's recovering."
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:07 am

79 | Mountainside | Morning

"I-I can't. I feel like I'm no different than those in prison. Only thing I was trained for was to be a criminal. That bloody wanker of a trainer of mine, he did this to my mind. I want to change, I really do, but how can I when I'm to afraid to?" Arkturus listened to Finn spin his story about his history and training.

"Fear is an understandable feeling to have. Especially the fear of the unknown. In your case it is the fear of perhaps evolution or changing some aspect of yourself to something else in the hopes of betterment. Right? Remember that fear.." He trails off and reaches a paw up and would try and touch Finn on the forehead, his tone having taken on a softer, compassionate sort. "Is only in the mind. It is part of what helps us survive, a needed thing. But it should not be allowed to rule us. Your path you want to walk is an unknown one. Just remember, the Journey is just as important as the destination and if you truly need help, want to change and walk what path you wish. Some of us may be willing to help if you asked nicely. We've all faced our own fears and will face more during this crisis before it gets better."

He then moves away from the door and Finn "Now come, so we can let others more capable open up unless you want to do as Jack asked and get the key. You need to also trust us a little, otherwise we will start to fall apart, become vulnerable and get picked off by the undead."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat May 02, 2020 5:47 am

OoC)) Skip. There's no change in what Drake or Maka is doing.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed May 06, 2020 5:58 pm

Dendemille Mansion || Early Evening
    Clover 81 || Kolven 61

Kolven didn't wish to pry. Finn's confession was a private matter, one clearly made with courage and hesitation that was not meant for all wandering ears. Though he turned his head and kept his ears locked on his sister's sounds Kolven could not help but overhear. He feels trapped. He didn't want to be a criminal anymore, was that it? He felt haunted by the past and unable to see a different future? But there are no more trainers. He has the choice to be free now. With a internal sigh Kolven knew it was not that simple. It was an internal battle, a mental one, and Finn would need to conquer that on his own.

Jack beckoned him forward, and while Kolven called for Clover to come she only meowed back. With no further motion on her part he padded toward the Pikachu, but not without speaking his mind on the matter. It was rude to eavesdrop, even more so to acknowledge it, but it was likely everyone had heard the conversation anyway. "We all have our demons," he meowed in passing, his gaze distant as he walked, "but we can brave them with an open mind." It was up to Finn to make the changes he needed. Even now, without the pressure of his human he struggled with the past. They could only support him in that, given that he put in the effort to change.

Sitting by Jack Kolven wrapped his tail neatly around his paws as the Pikachu spoke. "I think he's actually being truthful on this. If he's afraid of something, maybe we could try to help him get over his fear. For now though I think it would be best to keep Clover away from Finn until then. What do you think Kolven? Do you think it should come to that or should we inch Clover in over time to get Finn used to her?" The feline paused, the words 'I'm not her keeper' dying out on his tongue. But I am now. His sister was his responsibility, and that included keeping her under control. But could he really? She was still her own cat with her own free will, and his position did not mean he had an all-powerful hold on actions. The gently rustling of unkempt grass turned his ears back, and as if on cue the molly hobbled up beside him. She gave a mrrow, an unspoken word, but Kolven kept his poise and did not reply.

"I think that's a separate matter." He meowed thoughtfully after several moments. "If he hasn't accepted her after that least fight he likely never will." "Stupid dogs." Clover wheezed, surprisingly in tune with Kolven last words. She eyed him, searching for comment, but the tom continued unhindered. "But he can still move on from the past." As if his own words caused a correlation Kolven wondered if his immature, poor attitude was part of that past trauma. "Heh, actually, maybe he'd finally mellow out."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun May 10, 2020 1:23 am

Dendemille Mansion [Gate] | Early Evening | (41)

Boy, the drama in this group was non-stop from the get-go.

Finn was on another tangent, Arceus knows what about this time, and the others were trying to soothe the moody fox for the umpteenth time.
    Raver took long strides through the room. That wasn’t important, what was important was Maka’s injuries and that Drake was showing her where to get first aid. The sheer elaborateness of feeling around for a secret key stash felt almost villainous, like whatever was hiding in the room was too heinous for the normal person to see.

She could’ve chuckled at the idea. How cool it would’ve been to stumble across something like that. So far she’d only ever found labs for making illegal substances which was never exciting. Just gross.

Her porcelain touch found the knob and she quickly slid it open and retrieved the key. Holding it up and examining it curiously, she smiled at her success. Maybe in an alternate universe, she was some secret spy or something.
    “Alright Drake, here it is!” She exclaimed, holding the item up for the Charmeleon to see. “Which way is the lab?”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 2:33 pm