Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 20 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by Dazey Fri Oct 18, 2019 6:35 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 20 JFcT7wC
    Mountain Path | Morning | (36)

Rae’s fingers slowly regained feeling with each passing moment she trudged with the Mightyena securely in her arms. His pelt whisked away the cold that threatened to turn into frostbite and for that she was very grateful.
    She stopped briefly as a howl, distant and almost mournful, echoed through the mountainside.
    "Soon my parents will pass and join the great pack. The mountain I've called home will fall silent and then it will know peace once more." His words were surprisingly collected, content even. He must’ve made peace with their passing long ago. How strong a soul this creature must’ve had…
    "I've wondered this for some time. How do humans act with others?" Maka asked. She could see a smile on Drake’s face from her peripheral and hummed in thought.
    “Well, no two humans are exactly alike.” Momma. Granny and Pop. “Some people are very kind and loving. They’ll go out of their way to assist other humans in their day to day lives, even if it’s a small gesture like holding a door or saying good morning.” Her dad. Vile. Evil. Self centered. “But some others are not kind. They hurt people, even ones they love to get what they want. These people are blights to humanity and make good people afraid.” She kicked a small mound of snow with her boot, realizing, awkwardly, how dark that became. “And then there are the inbetweeners. Wouldn’t sell their soul for you, but also wouldn’t push you off a cliff. Probably,” she laughed, trying to lighten the mood. “Did that answer your question?”

What kind of person am I?

Venge brushed against her leg, purring the word “Kind,” as though she had read her master’s very mind.

Rae watched in content silence as Arkturus bounded atop a picnic table and scanned the area. He announced a road in their path, a surefire way off this damn mountain. Roads always lead somewhere, right?
    "Cool, we can take the road down and it should take us to the next route which would be easy. The mansion should be off the road a little ways but it should be just before we head into town." Drake confirmed. "Also I would be very excited to see how many of us will play games. Once we get there, I can light the fire in the fireplace so that it would feel nice and warm before night.
    She could feel her stomach turning slightly queasy. No, no, controlled fire was fine… it would be fine.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Oct 23, 2019 2:34 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 20 Merge
    Mountain Path|Morning
    93|60

The sight of the campground took Jack back to when he was a young pichu. Memories of the past when he went on his first trip to the campgrounds for a picnic with his trainer. The pokeblocks Jack had with his salad was always the best thing, but now everything is different. Jack's trainer was dead, his pokeball might have been destroyed in the process so that means he's no longer owned. The Pikachu spaced everyone out as if he was lost in his own memories. Eventually Jack snapped out of it, but when he did he stared down Finn with the intent he was planning. Yet, he held off on hitting Finn until they got to the mansion. Even Finn knew his punishment wouldn't be long until it is given to him.

Finn stayed quiet the entire time. No words could describe how much he hates himself right now and his own reasons for doing what he does. Not long after that he lets out a sigh as he knows that Jack is going to hit him. Suppose he does deserve it, but one thing he needs to get under control is when he's overly agitated in combat. Finn needed to remember that he's not the only one trying to survive out there. The others are pulling more than he has. Was it the fact he blames others for his own failures at evolving or was it that he keeps it bottled up inside him? Who's to say for sure, but one day he'll tell someone and get over it.

Jack looked around seeing Drake starting to navigate them. "He seems to know the way more than us. I haven't been to a campground in a long time. Last time I came to a camp was when me and my trainer had a picnic when I was a pichu. Thinking about it now still hurts. If only I'd known before hand." The pain still was shown, but at least his trainer was released from the nightmare that seemed to last forever. The wind had a light breeze though that made it feel at least not as bad to keep them cool on their travel to the mansion. "What do you think Ark? Do you think that there will be some medical supplies to treat Maka's leg at the mansion?" Of course though asking Ark for a second opinion on whether there is medical supplies for Maka or not would make their travels more longer. Jack looked at Maka who was showing some comfort still while being held was at least some relief to see trust from a wild pokemon. Maybe that's what the world needs now days is trust in each other to fight as one and survive. The road was close which was a good sign. All was left was to follow Drake and hopefully they won't run into any undead along the way.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:33 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 20 Cc0H2Cl

75 | Mountainside | Morning

He looked over at Jack when he asked about the medical supplies he'd pause a little and then look over at Maka, then to the trainer and the others with them. Then he'd look back to Jack "It's certainly possible they will have medical supplies, however we'll need to be prepared for the idea that there might not be. If that is the case.. we may need to risk a Pokecentre. I know.. it'll be dangerous." Ark would look out and away at the horizon as they would walk down the road now. He could remember his own wandering into such a place on the hunt for medical help only to encounter a virtual nightmare. Something he did not want to relive at all.

Ark shuffled slightly before picking up back at his regular walking speed "If we don't have any supplies for it, Rae might be able to treat it. I see humans look at their computers allot when doing things. Maybe one has information that could help?" He'd offer as a suggestion to them. It might not be the best suggestion by any means but it was likely one that may prove useful on the long term.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Oct 31, 2019 12:16 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 20 Char_Mightyena
    Mountainside|Morning
    43|18

As Drake leads them all, he heard what both Ark and Jack was saying. Medical supplies was always a thing. Drake used to get hurt all the time as well as his human. As far as Drake knew, there was at least four areas in the mansion where there was medical supplies stored. Hopefully Maka would be able to hold out long enough for them to get there before his pain gets to much for him to handle through the day. If he was in Maka's place it would be simply nothing new to him, but he would gladly switch places with Maka so the Mightyena didn't have to deal with that injury. However Ark was on to something since humans do use computers quite a bit. Hopefully the connection would work out in this middle of nowhere.

Maka felt a slight discomfort but it wasn't really much to complain about. What Rae told him though it made sense to him. There are good people and there are people who are terrible. Even then, they are no less different than each other. As a pup, he has seen multiple mightyena go at each other over dumb things or rushing to conclusions without knowing things. So comparing it to his own daily life back then, it made perfect sense. "That's how my pack acted sometimes before all of this. My father had to settle the disputes amongst the pack." No matter how different things are, all of them are connected. Seeing the road that they're on now, its gotten so broken up that vegetation has grown from the cracks. There wasn't any signs of life outside of plant life as far as the eye can see. It was sad. Though the bird pokemon sang their songs, it was only a piercing of the silence until nightfall.

Drake looked back at Maka when he said those words. Suppose memories do have a longer impression than just saying. Maybe he could lighten up the mood. "Well since were on the road, maybe we can sing some songs or even make up a song that is as long as possible? I mean, we're all out here together so why not, right?" It would be cool to see what they all can make up while they walk to the mansion. As his human once said, it takes one to sing but its more fun to sing as a group. Since Jack is mostly a leader, he could start first.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:06 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 20 RGvjGOO
    Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 75 || Kolven 54

The air was slowly warming. Though it remained cold the bitterness of the snow was dissipating with the lowering altitude. The old neglected pathway showed new life in the form of plants that popped up from its worn surface, free to sprout in the harshness of the mountainside. Kolven's paws were just grateful to be free of consistent patches of snow, and that his aching pads could finally warm up. In a way, it was like the environment itself was finally coming to life. Still, it did little to lighten his mood. He had gone quiet during their travels, keeping his pelt close to Clover's through she remained just as subdued. The others prattled on, filling the quiet between them with some conversation, but Kolven couldn't find it in himself to join in.

Jack asked Ark about medical supplies, a telling sign of his faith in and value in the lynx's opinion, but it was odd. Wouldn't Drake know more of what was in his old home, of a medicine cabinet of sorts? When he didn't add anything to it Kolven decided he would search the house for some if the need arose. Though his life was always aloof and free he had some experience with human dwellings that was both old and new. Then again.. would that be safe? Glancing to his side the tom watched his sister as she hobbled along. She was no doubt exhausted, and dragging her through and unfamiliar house could be dangerous. Though he trusted the others the idea of leaving her on her own always made him feel sick was dread. Maybe.. he should let Drake go through his own home.

The cat forced himself out of his thoughts. There was no need to be all broody, though it was understandable after the terror they had been through. Drake piqued, posing a suggestion for them all. "Well since were on the road, maybe we can sing some songs or even make up a song that is as long as possible? I mean, we're all out here together so why not, right?" All Kolven would muster was an amused smile and warm chuff. He still wasn't cheery enough to chat, let alone sing, but it would be entertaining to listen if the others gave it a go. "It's been a long time since Ive heard a real song." Most music had died out with the humans, and any singing nowadays was somber. I wonder if any of us even know a same song.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Fri Nov 08, 2019 5:43 am

Mountain Path | Morning | (37)

"What do you think Ark? Do you think that there will be some medical supplies to treat Maka's leg at the mansion?"

Jack’s question reminded Rae the invaluable commodity she was getting low on. It briefly crossed her mind that if she found medical supplies before anyone else, maybe it would be in her team’s best interest to supply themselves first in secret…

She shook her head, metaphorically throwing the idea out. No, that was horrible. Damn intrusive thoughts.

Ark responded, "It's certainly possible they will have medical supplies, however we'll need to be prepared for the idea that there might not be. If that is the case.. we may need to risk a Pokecentre. I know.. it'll be dangerous."

Rae nodded in agreement. “It’s sad irony, really… Pokémon Centers are supposed to be a sign of universal safety… now there’s raiders, traps, undead nests, or even undead that went there alive looking for help…” She sighed heavily. How awful the world had become. “If there’s any local clinics that are less obvious, we’re probably more likely to find supplies if looters don’t know it’s a medical facility.”

Plenty of those places offered her free supplies out of kindness, when her party was on its last leg and PokéCenters weren’t an option. How nice it would’ve been if she could’ve spent her life working in a place like that. Maybe in an alternate universe…

"If we don't have any supplies for it, Rae might be able to treat it. I see humans look at their computers allot when doing things. Maybe one has information that could help?" Arkturus suggested.
    Rae hummed in thought. “The internet probably stopped working very early in the epidemic. But, if they have local copies of the information stored on the computers, it would be absolutely invaluable.” She paused to take a breath. “In my line of work, Pokémon Centers weren’t an option for us. I took care of most of my team’s injuries over the years. So I’m confident even without info I can at least keep our wounds free of infection.”
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Nov 12, 2019 6:22 pm

Mountain Path|Morning
    94|61

Jack couldn't imagine the state of the pokecenters being heavily raided, damaged or even destroyed. The Pikachu looks down the road seeing a lot of overgrown grass on the shoulders. It was times like these that he wished that the world would return to normal but even then it was impossible on its own. Drake's suggestion did sound kind of fun though as singing some song would help them keep their morale up. Since his trainer did listen to a lot of rock and roll back then, it would be keen for him to do that. Yet he just couldn't do it. The pain of his loss would be to much to handle right now. Though Drake did suggest something else like making up a song, it would be actually fun to do. Eventually, Jack had felt the gentle breeze that made their walk less tiresome. Guess Maka had been right on that. Good fortune smiles upon them.

Finn however felt like he had to not sing or anything that he felt was his own disgrace. Instead he kept hismelf silent in a way like a pout and wanting them to feel sorry for him, but he knew that his punishment would be coming, but when? It was only a matter of time before Jack would make his attack on him. The only wanker around here is me. I still don't trust the undead meowth but she hasn't done a thing to us so far. Perhaps Jack did see something in her. Yet I berated her like she was filth. This isn't like me to speak out of line. Bloody hell would I make any more problems. Once we get there then I'm gonna go on a self improving journey. Once I finish then I'll be mates with them again. So the Braixen thought as they made their way down the road.

Jack then started to sing. "This fair land, it was the best, but it was not supposed to be this way. But time has called for us to fight for the future. We are a team of misfits, but we're no weaklings. We are warriors and we fight in the name of the light." A start to the song was made and it was empowering in a way. Once they are emboldened by singing then they'll work more into fighting as one.

OoC)) Making up a song while they are walking so around possibly five to six cycles they'll be halfway to the mansion.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:30 pm

75 | Mountainside | Morning

Rae had nodded in agreement “It’s sad irony, really… Pokémon Centers are supposed to be a sign of universal safety… now there’s raiders, traps, undead nests, or even undead that went there alive looking for help…” She sighed heavily. How awful the world had become. “If there’s any local clinics that are less obvious, we’re probably more likely to find supplies if looters don’t know it’s a medical facility.” Ark could understand that perspective there that such places had become undead hotspots. Or small bases of operation for what he could only figure were human 'bandits' with some pokemon backing them.

"I remember a few months back I had visited a Pokecenter and it was rather.. intense. Bunch of Humans had turned it into a hideout since it was apparently defensible enough. They weren't the nicest of sorts though when I saw them shakedown another trainer and rob them. It was not a pleasant sight to see. I visited another elsewhere, a little place on the road and it had been wrecked from the inside out. Turned into a nest for the undead." The Luxray's expression darkened as he recalled the imagery. "Plenty of undead in there from adults to.. very young Pokemon." He fuzzed out a little.

"Some of them do have supplies left over inside if you're willing to dig and look.. at least the places out of the way. Smaller stores owned by humans that sit in alleyways and the like I noticed have more as they get overlooked but their positions make them difficult to get in and out of safely." Arkturus had plenty of experience scavenging and surviving alone compared to some when it came to that risk. Taking a deep breath and then sighing Ark shook his head a little to clear those thoughts from his mind.

He glanced around then looked at Jack as he started a song, the Luxray was definitely not a singer by any stretch even if his voice was definitely that of an Angel. "This fair land, it was the best, but it was not supposed to be this way. But time has called for us to fight for the future. We are a team of misfits, but we're no weaklings. We are warriors and we fight in the name of the light."
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Nov 20, 2019 3:56 pm

OoC)) Skip, Drake is humming a song while Jack is singing and Maka is remaining comfortable.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:12 pm

Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 75 || Kolven 55

Jack started up, singing a jimmy Kolven had never heard. The more stanzas he sang the more it became clear he was making it up on the spot, and that the song was much more personal than picking something random. while the effort was plain only one other voice joined in, but even that was no more than hum. It was almost sad, and the hymn to Jack's voice tugging and taunting Kolven to join in somehow, but he just didn't feel cheery enough to add in. It was strange, he thought, as it was totally his nature and aesthetic to break into song, but his heart just wasn't in it after everything they had been through. Instead, he could appreciate the background noise as it made the white walk feel less isolated and desolate.

Honing in on the conversation the others were having he knew all too well how unsafe Pokemon Centers usually were. Both living and undead alike could use them to ambush living beings that wandered in, and often they didn't leave. But.. its not always bad. With a glance over his shoulder he chuffed to Clover, whom he had met back up with at a Pokemon Center. That seemed like so long ago now, back when she could still talk properly with her sharp tongue and manic disease. How long did they, did she have left..?

The cat immediately shook out his fur to clear his mind of that thought. It was creeping in more and more often, but that didn't make it any easier to deal with. Wiping the snow from his whiskers he completely discard it to keep listening in on Rae and Ark's conversation. He didn't really have anything to add, but the need to get away from his thoughts sent his mouth running. "Best case scenario Drake's home will have something we can use. But if we come up empty pawed, or even if its just lacking in general, looking for a hidden supply in town would be to everyone's benefit." He glanced across the group and their weary expressions. In their current state they would be hard-pressed to find off another attack, and in no condition to look for medical supplies. "I can't be the only one hurting after all that."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:31 pm

((Skip. Holiday hours at work are killing me.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Dec 01, 2019 7:20 pm

Skip)) had issues logging in and I'll try to come up with a post in the morning.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Thu Dec 05, 2019 6:09 am

76 | Mountainside | Morning

"Best case scenario Drake's home will have something we can use. But if we come up empty pawed, or even if its just lacking in general, looking for a hidden supply in town would be to everyone's benefit." He glanced across the group and their weary expressions. In their current state they would be hard-pressed to find off another attack, and in no condition to look for medical supplies. "I can't be the only one hurting after all that."[/quote]

Arkturus studied the young Meowth curiously and would quietly crack his neck a little and stretch a muscle there "We all took a beating in that fight. As you get stronger you'll find yourself able to handle more and more of a beating. Pain tolerance. I am bruised and got a few scratches and cuts. But nothing serious and these wounds will heal. What do you have? Anything broken or other things?" He'd ask, curious and surprisingly a little caring there.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:49 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 20 Char_Mightyena

Mountain Path|Morning
    44|19

While humming to himself as Jack continues to sing, Drake did overhear the others talk about giving some medical assistance to Maka. "Best case scenario Drake's home will have something we can use. But if we come up empty pawed, or even if its just lacking in general, looking for a hidden supply in town would be to everyone's benefit." There is some stuff there, but the more serious stuff is in the underground science lab that has its own medical supplies. Only problem was that it requires a passcode and a keycard. Also with the electricity out, it would be impossible to access it. Hopefully during all the chaos that there might be a card that Henry could have dropped. "I can't be the only one hurting after all that." Speaking of that, Drake did feel a bit sore.

Maka on the other hand was looking around as Rae continued to walk. Seeing a sign though that had a picnic table on it was something he had always seen in one of his hunts. They'll be soon out of the range and into the open.

As Drake came up a bit closer to the others, he then said something. "I think there's some medicine for cuts and scrapes, but for Maka though, my place has a science lab in the basement. One thing though, it has some chemicals that we shouldn't touch. My trainer usually studies down there to pass his chemistry tests so its something we're not allowed to do." With that said, Drake continued to walk and keep his eyes out for the path to take next.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Dec 13, 2019 3:12 pm

Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 76 || Kolven 56

"We all took a beating in that fight. As you get stronger you'll find yourself able to handle more and more of a beating. Pain tolerance. I am bruised and got a few scratches and cuts. But nothing serious and these wounds will heal. What do you have? Anything broken or other things?" Kolven paused, surprised by the big cat's caring question. Had the tribulation started to warm his soul? Pushing such thoughts away Kolven shifted his bones and muscles beneath his skin to check for any breaks he may have somehow missed. Though there were aches and pains all over, tender spots and bruises, he managed a relieved breath as he continued to walk without aid. "A cracked rib or two, but I escaped without any fractures, thankfully." Keeping his voice warm he held onto that feeling for a few extra moments. They were really lucky; other than Maka's leg it was miraculous they hadn't taken on more serious injuries.

Tossing his head to the side to share his smile with Clover it instantly faded as he took in the fact she hadn't been so lucky. Between her savage, limitless fighting style and lack of pain receptors she had really worn herself ragged. Claw and teeth marks dug into her fur beneath bloodied patches, and clumps or hair and skin hung in other areas. Her snow bath had done little aside from removing excess blood, but now the rotten condition of her body beneath what remained of her hair was even more prevalent. Any normal Pokemon would whine and need attention right now, but not her. Not anymore. Turning his head away Kolven knew not even medicine would help heal her body and that it would be a waste of a precious resource.

The light feeling he had was all but gone. His head fell, eyes toward the ground as his thoughts once again lingered on the question of how much longer his sister had left. They didn't need to partake in that fight, to be with this group, to waste what remained. Even as Clover meowed for his attention the tom's gaze remained locked on the snow. Maybe, if they could just find-- "-for Maka though, my place has a science lab in the basement. One thing though, it has some chemicals that we shouldn't touch. My trainer usually studies down there to pass his chemistry tests so its something we're not allowed to do." Kolven's ears shot up, both curious and disturbed by Drake's explanation. A lab in the basement, what sot of sinister humans had owned him in the past? No, Drake's too soft for that. If the human had truly been studying, then perhaps..  "Lab studies? Did he look into the disease at all?"
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sun Dec 15, 2019 9:42 am

Mountain Path | Morning | (38)

Her companions chatted comfortably amongst each other as they continued their descent down the mountain pathway. It was so strange to her, how different they were just a day ago with the dramatic entrance she made and all the hostility. If one thing and nothing else could be said for the epidemic, it sure forged the most unlikely teams, for better or worse.

“What about you, Rae?” Venge asked. It was nice to hear her speak without venomous intimidation again. Sometimes it was easy to forget the Absol was a caring creature with all the violence she was forced into. “You aren’t hurt, are you?”
    Rae shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly. “It’s hard to tell. A lot of me is numb from the cold,” she responded casually. “I’m sure it’s nothing a band-aid or duct tape can’t fix.”

Venge sighed heavily.

“I’m more worried about you and ‘Detta anyways. You two did lightyears more than I did.” Raver stated.
    “You know I’m not some fragile lil’ pup, Rae-Bae. And Venge over here, I’m convinced is possessed by the devil himself in exchange for immortality most days,” Vendetta laughed. She turned her head towards the fluffy ivory creature and stifled herself, adding, “No offense, Venge.”

“None taken.”
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Dec 19, 2019 5:15 pm

Mountain Path|Morning
    95|62

Jack finished up his song and the last of it was a bit tearful as it still hurts to keep his memory of his trainer on his mind. He just hated the feeling of being alone once more. The dead had always kept fresh on his mind especially with the loss of his trainer. Even Ark's question escaped his mind as mourning was still going on. What chances do I have returning home now? My trainer's dead and everything that mattered to me is nothing more than an illusion. Finn, I swear he'll regret what he did and when we get to the mansion I'll punch his lights out for it. Yet he knew that violence wouldn't solve anything. Jack then let out a sad sigh. How did things turn the way they did with his trainer? Guess Jack will never know.

Finn couldn't help but feel that he was in an awkward position, but even then he never had the leader like mind. He was somewhat rebellious and liked doing things his own way. What could he possibly say when the others won't listen to him anymore? He lost their trust, faith and likely friendship. I'm in no position to even speak right now. Once we get there, I'm locking myself in a room and staying there until I change the way I am. If anything, Finn was upset at himself for the way he sounded to the others. A slight breeze then started going as the wind was picking up a bit.

Jack felt the breeze and looked around. The gap between trees was getting wider and that meant that the open fields was close by. "We should be close the base of the mountain. Sorry everyone if I still feel down. Its kind of hard for me to keep it together. I'll make it through this though with all of your help." Even with his sad voice he felt some confidence still there. Hopefully Drake knows which way to go as there could be a fork in the road. Something then came into Jack's head with some idea for him and Ark to do. "Hey Ark, do you feel like training together one of these days? Maybe we can come up with something new." The Pikachu asked.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Mon Dec 23, 2019 5:57 am

77 | Mountainside | Morning

"A cracked rib or two, but I escaped without any fractures, thankfully." Ark would nod at that and did look a little concerned over the cracked ribs as they could cause some serious harm if they took a hit again at the wrong angle or the wrong attack. "Becareful and don't exert yourself as much with those ribs. Cracked ribs can fracture, or break. Then it's a world of hurt and a long healing time." He would explain. Remembering his own time getting a couple of fractured ribs as a Luxio when he battled a Hitmonlee. He kept pace with others as they talked and explained themselves.

Ark huffed a bit as he glanced at the female Meowth and her wounds rather briefly. Noting their depth, the damage done and the overall state she was in. Won't be long now.. Maybe. I hope she does not lose it when we are vulnerable. He was going to keep an eye on her still and not let the undead out of his sight. Glancing to Jack as he spoke up ]]"We should be close the base of the mountain. Sorry everyone if I still feel down. Its kind of hard for me to keep it together. I'll make it through this though with all of your help." A frown crossed the Luxray's expression as he spoke of being down "It's understandable to be down from such a loss. Mourn as you can when you can. Just.. yeah. Take your time. Okay? We all can manage well and work as a pack."

]]"Hey Ark, do you feel like training together one of these days? Maybe we can come up with something new." Considering the question, he would study the Pikachu intently "You want to train later? We could sure. I would enjoy that. Of course we'll need a place that we can do it safely in without the risk of being ambushed by something." He says in response. "I'd enjoy a little one on one training. Maybe we can also throw in some mixed training." He'd offer as well.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:45 pm

OoC)) Skip. I'm being pulled away for a few hours and won't have the time to post. I'll edit this once I wake up in the morning tomorrow.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:29 pm

Mountain Path || Morning
    Clover 77 || Kolven 57

"Be careful and don't exert yourself as much with those ribs. Cracked ribs can fracture, or break. Then it's a world of hurt and a long healing time." The tomcat laughed, but the breath was cut short as pain shot through his side. This walk wasn't over exerting him, luckily, but he definitely needed to lay down and rest once they made it to the mansion. "Oh I know," he spoke lightly, memories flooding back, "They had just stopped aching from the last time." It had been a Scizor, it's attack too fast to dodge. Bullet Punches are nothing to scoff at. Thankfully this time it didn't seem as bad, that he got away lucky, but Kolven wasn't going to push it luck any further. "Thank you, though."

The cat's head bobbed, though he was unsure if it was the cold finally getting to him, the exhaustion setting in, or the thought of finally getting a chance to rest. Jack pointed out the thinning trees, a cold, calm breeze extenuating the changing environment. Relief pulsed a calming feeling throughout the tomcat. The scenery was slowing changing as well, more plants and greenery, thinner patches of snow that revealed a trodden path beneath them. Even the air was warming, though only slightly, and didn't burn his lungs as much. Beside him, Clover meowed, her head up and eye bright. He meowed back, hoping to gain her attention but instead the molly just looked around, her nose twitched as it took in unknown scents.

"You recognize something Clovie?" He asked, but received no answer. This wasn't the side of the mountain they had climbed, though hindsight was blinding with how much easier of a climb it would have been. Something had interested her, and only as he kicked a small, wet clump of snow did Kolven realize it could be the slight rise in temperature. She's warming up. The cold had kept her calm, her body and urges suppressed, but once again she could return to a higher state of function. "Ah, you like that breeze too." As if to confirm his theory the female spoke, her raspy words clean. "It tastes... clean." A calm overcame her face, as for the first time in days clarity had been somewhat restored.
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:07 am

((Skip me, pleeaaase. Not much to make a post out of, yo.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jan 08, 2020 2:57 pm

OoC)) Skip. I can't think of anything at the moment.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Jan 12, 2020 1:01 pm

OOC: Skip, Can't think of anything to follow up on a post. Mayhaps we skip to arriving at the the Manor?
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jan 22, 2020 2:29 pm

OoC)) Skipping this round. Yes I will say that a jump to the mansion is in order and the time will be at early evening likely.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:09 am

((Going to skip as well. A jump sounds like a good plan.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 4:36 pm