Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+13
Dandelion
Requiem
Min
Krajin
Alakazam
Moon Moon
Fern
Duma
Scizor
Danielfightscats
Crepuscular
Kaze
renegade
17 posters

(ACE) The FROST Team

ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 Empty Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu May 14, 2020 11:04 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 Merge
    Dendemille Mansion|Early Evening
    100|67

"If he hasn't accepted her after that least fight he likely never will." True, but Finn seems to blame a lot of the issues on the undead when he couldn't deal with his own self. Jack couldn't help but feel that Clover would be placed in a dangerous spot if near Finn so likely they'll be safer with Drake. "Heh, actually, maybe he'd finally mellow out." Hopefully, even then Finn would be a difficult one as most reasoning with him just flies over his head. Maybe, just maybe that if they worked together on mellowing him out then it would be worth to have him being a friend. Right now though it was try to see what his past was and what caused him to do bad things.

Finn looked at the others but then again he felt weak to his own issues. Though couldn't understand, they wouldn't understand what horrible things that he was trained to do. You mates couldn't understand what I was trained to do for heists and body disposal if the cops showed up. I tried to stop that past but it still happens. I'm a wanker to you mates. Maybe it made me feel better blaming the undead for my problems. That's why I take things out on them. The Braixen wouldn't be easy to tell them, but what if they did get him to talk? Trust wasn't something he knew the best but if he could trust them and pour his feelings out and come clean then maybe he could get a bit of trust again.

Jack nods at the others before asking Clover if she'll be okay with Maka once they get inside and a fire going to keep the place warm. "Hey Clover, would you be okay being by Maka for a bit once we're inside. I think Maka trusts you enough to treat you as a friend." Though it was all on Clover's decision if she'd want to be by Maka. Maybe they could talk and such. After all, Maka did say that she's a brave soul despite her disposition. Living or Undead, Clover had such a good nature to her that it would be believed she really did have a curse on her and she's coped with it. "I'll take the third spot to stay by Maka once one of us goes to replace the other. I think we'll still have board games to play if Drake has any. Hey, maybe we can teach Maka on playing board games." It was a great idea. It would be fun to play board games. Maybe a whole game with all of them at the same time.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Mon May 18, 2020 1:23 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 Cc0H2Cl

Dendemille Mansion | 80 | Early Evening

Arkturus was a little annoyed by being brushed off by the Fox and so decided to head on inside the building. He glanced at Jack and Maka "I'll keep watch with Maka as well. Though I don't know anything about board games, never played them before." He'd pipe up before walking further in. The large Luxray wandered around a little and began to explore the house.

The manor was eerily quiet from his perspective and felt like walking into a haunted house. He would shift his sight to that of X-ray Vision, the eyes taking on that knowing gleam and he began to walk. Hunting for whatever secrets that might be found, who knows? Pokeball, ghosts, a skeleton in the closet...
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri May 22, 2020 1:47 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 Char_Mightyena
    48|23

Right, the lab. Since the power's out and the generator isn't active to power the place, Drake had to tell her the other way. "It should be down in the second floor basement, but since the power isn't on as the generator is down in the basement, we'd have to take the stairs down. Luckily its the door on the right closest to the elevator." The charmeleon said as he was guiding Rae to the lab. However it would be easier if the power was on so he could see. Beggars can't be choosers. "As quiet it seems here, I'm surprised that Henry cleaned up a bit before he left. Anyways, lets see, ah, here we go. Lets get that medicine for Maka." Drake said as he reached for the door handle. Once he opened it, the creaking of the hinges echoed down the stairway. Guess they'll have to spray the hinges when they get the chance otherwise it could get quite bothersome. Last thing he needs to hear every time the have to go downstairs every time is the sound of squeaky hinges.

Maka whined a bit when the hinges squeaked. It wasn't a sound he has heard before. Honestly he wanted to get away from it, but he knew that his leg needs to be healed or else he would be almost useless in a fight. "That sound! Its like claws scratching against the ice and stone of a cave." Even then, it was a sound he is gonna hate for a while.

Drake had stepped down carefully as he was going down each step as he was using his tail to light the way down the stairs. "Sorry if I'm going slow. Hopefully you both can see the way down the stairs. Also with the lab, there's a lot of chemicals down there that pretty strong. Some might be explosive compounds but maybe we can use them if we need to go into town." The Charmeleon said as he continued to step down carefully.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue May 26, 2020 5:18 pm

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 RGvjGOO
    Dendemille Mansion || Early Evening
    Clover 82 || Kolven 62

There was a bizarre juxtaposition in the calm that surrounded the mansion and the stress Kolven felt quickly boiling over. Had they not freed themselves of their shackles when they put the pack down? Was this not the place of peace and safety they had been promised? Finn's personal trouble was one thing but the tom cat could feel his own anxiety levels spiking irrationally. Clover's tail trashed, hitting him in the side and pulling him from his thoughts. It's for her, he reminded himself. Everything is for her.

"Hey Clover, would you be okay being by Maka for a bit once we're inside. I think Maka trusts you enough to treat you as a friend." Clover's face twisted with disgust, the gears in her brain turning as she slowly processed Jack's words. It took a minute, her bandwidth limit reached as she worked in overtime. A eureka flashed in her red eye as she finally understood the sentence and stuck out her dark dumb. "Dogs are dumb." She growled surprisingly clearly, her lashing tail bopping her brother's flank with each pass. How dare he ask her to be near it! It was insulting, horrible, cruel- a moistness started to trickle in her frozen mouth as saliva flowed, but the cat hadn't the chance to get riled up as Kolven pressed his flank beside hers. "He's a friend though. You can still be friends with a dumb dog, can't you?"

Scuffing her paws on the ground the molly gave a small display of rebellion. She would kill it! She would teach it of her superiority! The press of Kolven's warm fur prevented her reeling mind from continuing, her fight quickly stamped out as she was sedated once again. She mrrow'd, complaining in her own tongue about the idea one last time, and instead of spitting more hate or prejudice she let her eyelid fall flat and spoke a single word with equal excitement. "Stupid." Brushing his face against her barren cheek the tom purred, "That sounds like a yes to me," before padding forward and beckoning her inside. Satisfied, Jack continued his thought perkily. "I'll take the third spot to stay by Maka once one of us goes to replace the other. I think we'll still have board games to play if Drake has any. Hey, maybe we can teach Maka on playing board games."

A hardy purr worked its way into Kolven's throat. Pushing any fears aside he tried to enjoy the whimsical thought. It'd been years since he played a board game or even watched one. If they were playing together he wouldn't have to worry as much about Clover being out of sight, and the energy in the room might do them all some good. "It'd have to be an easy one. Nothing complicated or that goes on too long."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Sat May 30, 2020 6:04 am

(ACE) The FROST Team - Page 22 JFcT7wC
    Dendemille Mansion [Downstairs] | Early Evening | (42)

"It should be down in the second floor basement, but since the power isn't on as the generator is down in the basement, we'd have to take the stairs down. Luckily its the door on the right closest to the elevator."

The what?! Raver’s jaw hung at the casual nonchalance in Drake’s voice, like EVERYONE just had a fricken elevator in their house! Crazy!

"As quiet it seems here, I'm surprised that Henry cleaned up a bit before he left. Anyways, lets see, ah, here we go. Lets get that medicine for Maka."

Drake tugged on the heavy door and a shrill whine pierced their ears. Her heart jumped and adrenaline flowed as the sound was not unlike something you’d hear as a warning from some predators out there. She slapped her chest with her palm and sighed in relief, as it was only the door’s old hinges.
    Drake proceeded down the stairs first, lighting the pitch darkness with his tailflame and leading to something that looked like a sci-fi horror scene. Frankenstein’s monster could jump out at any moment, she noted silently.

She turned around and gestured with her hand that Venge and Vendetta needn’t follow her. Their silhouettes at the top of the stairs watched in apprehension for a moment before turning away and retreating back to the main section.

"Sorry if I'm going slow. Hopefully you both can see the way down the stairs. Also with the lab, there's a lot of chemicals down there that pretty strong. Some might be explosive compounds but maybe we can use them if we need to go into town." Drake warned.

Mad scientist red flag number two, check!

“Is the state of the town that bad?” She inquired.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Wed Jun 03, 2020 9:34 am

101|68

Jack could tell that Clover didn't like dogs and hopefully that Maka could give her a better view on them that would show her that not all mightyena or dog like pokemon aren't dumb. If Finn had anything to sway her opinion then its Finn's fault for her belief. Either way, Jack had confidence on Maka easing her. The Pikachu looked around the mansion seeing a lot of valuable things in there that could show that Drake is quite rich in money, but he seemed to not act like it. This got him thinking though that Drake was trained to an extent to not showboat his status. Now the most simple board game that Jack knows is chutes and ladders. If Drake has that then it would be a game day in the morning. Jack does know a few games that are long but fun. 

Finn walked passed all of them ignoring them all. Being alone would give him time to reflect and concentrate on changing who he is. This is for the best mates. Until I change the way I am, I'm not coming out. With that he opened a bedroom door, went in and closed it. Not only that, he locked it from the inside. There, he sat on a bed and just had this unhappy look that showed he had blamed Clover unjustly for things that he had nothing to really blame her for. Then there was his fear that kept him from evolving. If there was any hope now is to let go of that fear and push through, but how? His trainer did a lot of horrible things that scared him into not evolving any further and those memories reflect that fear.

Jack adjusted his goggles a bit before scratching his head in confusion. "What was that all about? I mean yeah, I'm still mad at Finn, but he doesn't need to hide from us. Guess we'll just have to get him to open up to us."  That was easier said than done as other pokemon might not want to open up at all and hide themselves out of self pity. For now, it was time to get things set up and their beds chosen. Probably when Drake comes back with Rae and Maka, he might give them a tour of the entire mansion.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Sun Jun 07, 2020 5:45 am

Dendemille Mansion | 81 | Early Evening

Arkturus went on the prowl for what he could find, raiding cupboards, wall units and the like to see what he could find. There was allot of stuff, books, statues, rich people things that decorate and gather dust. He did find some movies, games and the like as well that might of belonged to someone that would of enjoyed them though. He then found a basic Boardgame and would pry it out of the case. It looked like some weird version of Monopoly and he carried it out in his mouth and dropped it down in front of Jack and company. "Have a look at this. Weird boardgame huh?"
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Thu Jun 11, 2020 9:16 am

49|24

After they passed the first floor basement, it was now down the next set of stairs to get to the lab. “Is the state of the town that bad?” Drake wished he could say something positive on the town, but there wasn't any good news on the town's condition. "Its...Its in a very bad state. Just walking into town is dangerous on its own. Half of the townsfolk didn't even have the chance to get out in time." Some of the townsfolk was even well known friends of the family. The Charmeleon felt a bit sad and he wanted to cry, but life is unpredictable in every way.

Maka could barely see anything in front of him looking at the stairs while being held by Rae. It felt like it was taking forever just going down them. The darkness that was behind them though made Maka felt like it was following them. "This den feels strange. Are all human dens like this?" The Mightyena asked as they continued down the stairs. Still though, what's a lab and is it something that humans use? Guess answers do come at some point.

Drake finally was at the bottom step and on flat solid floor. Up ahead was the lab and medical supplies for Maka. As usual, Drake jumped and opened the door as the door was designed for even Drake to open it. The power inside the lab was very low and it made it somewhat dim inside. Looks like he'll need Jack and Ark to power the generator with electricity. One thing though, the lab was a bit more spooky with the brightness level. "I forgot how dim it gets in here when the power is nearly exhausted in the lab. The explosive chemicals was Io something. It doesn't go in water to well because it makes water jump out of a bucket." Then there was the ones that are actually dangerous to combine that would warrant an evacuation of the lab if mishandled. Finally Drake found the room. "Rae, in here. This one has the medical kit and some chemicals to help heal Maka's leg."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Jun 13, 2020 8:31 pm

((Other than a small comment from Kolven I can't think of anything for these guys so I shall skip.))
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Jun 16, 2020 11:51 am

Dendemille Mansion [Gate] | Early Evening | (43)

"Its...Its in a very bad state. Just walking into town is dangerous on its own. Half of the townsfolk didn't even have the chance to get out in time."

She frowned, instinctively holding Maka a little tighter. The image of the city forming in her mind’s eye made her stomach upset. So much carnage and suffering.
    “Can you imagine the body count in cities like Lumiose… fear and panic cause congestion and boom— every Pokémon, man, woman and child are sitting Psyducks…” She lamented bitterly. “I watched it happen more times than I care to admit.” More often than not, she was just another helpless bystander. Other times, the mask she donned for public acts, even heroic ones, would intensify the already bad situation by scaring people who knew of her. People only ever remembered you for the bad you’ve done.

The conversation went silent, the only sounds being those of creaky steps.

"This den feels strange. Are all human dens like this?" Maka asked.
    “Nah. Most homes are similar in that they usually have four walls, roofing, carpet or hardwood, and what have you. But human preferences vary wildly from décor to the functionality of the rooms. Not many people have full on labs like this one though.” She explained.

Raver perked up at the sight of the bottom step and Drake descending it.
    "I forgot how dim it gets in here when the power is nearly exhausted in the lab. The explosive chemicals was Io something. It doesn't go in water to well because it makes water jump out of a bucket." Wait, explosive chemicals?! She hopped down the last few steps into the eerie dark room, honestly surprised there was any electricity in here at all.
    Drake gestured her forward. "Rae, in here. This one has the medical kit and some chemicals to help heal Maka's leg."
    She gently sat the canine down and for just a moment, held her hands toward him in a cautious manner to make sure he could maintain his balance. She then whirled on her heels and made way for the medical kit.
    “Drake, this is safe, right?”
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sat Jun 20, 2020 8:20 am

102|69

Jack looks around a bit more seeing very little as the halls was dim and the sun was setting. Ark had something in his mouth and drops it in front of him and everyone else. "Have a look at this. Weird boardgame huh?" the Pikachu wasn't sure if Ark should be taking stuff out without Drake's consent but it doesn't hurt to look. There was a game that did look familiar and almost identical to the popular board game. The only difference is that it has no utility, waterworks, or railroads. Not even a jail or go to jail sign was on the thing but it was something else. Talk about your not normal game, but maybe Drake knows the rules of this game and how it is played.

Finn kept himself shut in the room he was in and not even a second he wanted to open the door. Sometimes the Braixen even wondered if they was happier without him? No, he threw the negative thought of his mind. The task at hand though was to get every thought that made him so angry and afraid of evolving out of his mind which unknown to him is that he has no idea how to do that. Do I even know what the hell I'm doing? If I wasn't afraid of evolving then I would have a better chance at doing what I do, but where to begin? How would he overcome that fear is beyond him, but maybe talking to the others of what makes him scared of evolving may help.

Jack gave a brief smile as he was amused at the thought of a group game and this maybe just the game to play. "Well this maybe the game that we all get to play, but where's Finn? He seemed he didn't want to stay with us. Is he really that desperate to stay away from us?" Maybe they should check up on him and try to get him to talk to them. That's if he's willing to talk.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:24 am

Dendemille Mansion | 82 | Early Evening

Arkturus listened a bit before he flipped the lid off and began to help pull things out of the box. Sure they might be a little moist but you know.. he was careful with the game board! The utilities were Poke-centres and the Water was a Police Station and Rail Roads were Gyms. Weird but hey. He pulled out from the tokens box which had a Trainer, Pokeball, Pikachu and a Bike. All made from good quality pewter. Arkturus glanced over to Jack as he spoke up "Well this maybe the game that we all get to play, but where's Finn? He seemed he didn't want to stay with us. Is he really that desperate to stay away from us?"

Ark paused a moment, glanced over towards where he last saw Finn "Maybe he's having a moment on his own? Or he's trying to groom himself. Who knows? He'll come out when he's ready." He'd lay down in front of the board and the others doing the Cat-Loaf Luxray style.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:10 am

50|25

Rae asked something to Drake which was a good question. “Drake, this is safe, right?” Looking at it closely, it was mainly to treat multiple injuries but the sensation can range from a gentle cooling to a slight pain. But it also had a use for other things. For Maka's case, it would help with the swelling and keeping the bandages in place for the time being. However some of the other chemicals was glucose for experiments in a school setting. The other rooms was more used for purposes that Drake had remembered it being handled by professional scientists who made really potent chemicals. Some that are not allowed outside the lab unless military or police are informed of the experiments. Those doors though are locked with a security lock that can only be accessed by numerical dial codes. Drake doesn't know the codes which would make it difficult to get in there. "That one is safe. Though you might have to wash some of it off if some of it gets on your hands otherwise it would feel a bit slimy but it is good for helping the swelling go down."

Maka heard the word slimy. Ew, slimy things. It makes of him think of tree sap and sligoos. If Drake says it works though, then who is he to judge. "Very strange place still. The humans who must of lived here must be important I can guess?" Seeing Drake nod to him was a sign that Drake must have grown up here as it is. If only there was a way to cure the land of evil spirit, then life would return to being it was before. Though who knows when time will return to that point.

The Charmeleon then moved to where Rae can see what she's doing when it comes to setting Maka down and on the table if needed. Though it would probably be best to put something underneath him first since that table can get really cold every once in a while despite most of the table being made of wood. "Can you see a bit more better now Rae? Oh use that blanket if you plan on setting Maka on the table, it might keep him warm if the table is cold." Remembering the last time Drake was on that table it nearly made him jump into the ceiling just for it being nearly ice cold.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Jul 02, 2020 5:49 pm

Clover 83 || Kolven 63

Kolven followed the others quietly. He had been through his own fair share of abandoned buildings, rummaging and plundering at his leisure, and though the idea struck him alongside curiosity he put it aside for a moment to make sure Clover remained calm. She hobbled after him, her limp eased as her cold body warmed, and her glazed eye picked individual things to focus on. The tom cat tried to follow her sight as it passed from picture frames, chairs, and other decor, but her interest, or lack their of, moved too quickly to keep up. Regardless, she seemed at ease and he was able to follow after the big cat stress free.

With a game located the Meowth saw no need to search himself. Settling a respectful distance from but still close to Ark Kolven urged his sister to do the same. She huffed, as though she had other plans, but gave no other protest as she awkwardly flopped on her side. Would she be able to play the game, he wondered. Would her focus last, or understanding? He could move a piece for her but then it begged to question if she even wanted to play. Pinning that thought the cat watched as Ark worked to unpack their game. And work it was. Though he wouldn't use the word struggling Kolven felt the need to intervene, and as the big cat lifted out the game board itself he collected the strips of colorful paper before they could face water damage. Tossing them to the side he could see different numbers and symbols scrawled on each, but the illiterate cat didn't know what their use was.

"Well this may be the game that we all get to play, but where's Finn? He seemed like he didn't want to stay with us. Is he really that desperate to stay away from us?" Jack commented on their missing player. Truthfully, Kolven could not recall if Finn had wanted to play or not. The guy was too wishy-washy, and any response could have just been sarcastic. "Maybe he's having a moment on his own? Or he's trying to groom himself. Who knows? He'll come out when he's ready." Ark proposed, his second idea getting a small chuckle from the brown cat. Reaching out he pawed at the pieces Ark had unboxed. Ignoring any moistness he sorted them into differing piles as he added his own thoughts.
    "After his last little meltdown the guy could be needing some personal space. Could be thinking things out, having a quiet moment, and just being Finn and brooding until he gets board." He spoke with humor in his voice as he tried to lighten the mood. The Braixen's last episode was meaningful and intense, and he didn't wish to discredit that, but that didn't make him any easier to deal with. "Are we sure about this game?" He asked as he looked at the piles of pieces he'd made. Would they be able to play this without instructions? Glancing at Clover the molly already seemed checked out. Would she be able to grasp it? "It looks kinda complicated."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Jul 14, 2020 8:07 am

Dendemille Mansion | Early Evening | (44)

"That one is safe." The mannered Charmeleon tossed back.  "Though you might have to wash some of it off if some of it gets on your hands otherwise it would feel a bit slimy but it is good for helping the swelling go down."

Well, as unpleasant as the slimy sensation sounded, it wasn’t enough to phase the young woman. At least this wouldn’t be thick, black blood and shreds of flesh caked on her hands, beneath her nails and all for the sake of checking an undead belly for fresh prey.

Some things the epidemic had you do were unbelievably gross.

"Can you see a bit more better now Rae? Oh use that blanket if you plan on setting Maka on the table, it might keep him warm if the table is cold."
    She nodded to Drake and made quick strides for the blanket. Venge had picked many a fight in her youth with the Snowpoint thugs and landed in the doctor's office more than once— like all those times before, Rae lay the blanket over the cold metal and patted out each crease with care until her hyperfixation was satisfied.

“Maka? Would you prefer the table or to stay on the floor?” She kicked herself for her and Drake taking initiative like that— she wanted the mourning canine to be as comfortable as possible after all.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:32 pm

OoC)) Skip. Jack is waiting for Drake, Maka, and Rae to come back and Finn is sitting in the bedroom beginning to fall asleep.
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Mon Jul 20, 2020 10:08 pm

OOC: Skip. Ark is on the same page as Jack.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Fri Jul 24, 2020 2:33 pm

51|26

Maka had heard the question quite clear but he kept thinking, what is a table? Drake was basically providing light so there was no need for the other light which was dim to provide any. in that point, Drake did want to kick himself sometimes for jumping the decision but it was ultimately Maka's. “Maka? Would you prefer the table or to stay on the floor?” The Mightyena was a bit confused on what a table is but he ultimately said his decision. "Table. It would at least make it easier for you to see what you're doing." This would be at least easier for the both of them. She wouldn't have to bend down to do all the things and he would get to feel what a table is.

Drake had a sigh of relief in a way. Maka was quite understanding and respectable of the issues of others. However, Maka didn't have to agree with them. It wasn't like they wanted to force him up to the table. Guess it couldn't be helped though and its already done and said. "Can you see okay Rae? Just tell me where to move to and I'll move over to where you need me." The Charmeleon said as he was ready to do anything to keep a light bright enough to help Rae see.

OoC)) Short post.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:49 pm

(Skip. Nothing has happened since my last post.)
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:46 pm

((Skip. Not entirely sure the details of Maka’s injuries so Shad can manipulate Raebae as much as necessary for his medical care.))
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Mon Aug 03, 2020 1:52 pm

103|70

Jack sat and looked at the game a bit. This was definitely to confusing for Jack to understand on its own without Drake to explain. So while they continued to wait, Jack wanted to ask both Kolven and Clover something. It was on his mind since they was on the mountains. "You mentioned you both had another sibling. What was your other sibling like?" The Pikachu asked as he was interested in hearing that story. Though Jack really never had siblings of his own, it was nice to hear stories like that. Maybe at some point he'll feel that joy in his life if he finds another pikachu to mate with. 

Finn kept himself focused so much that he actually fell asleep while in a mediative state. But within that sleep he had faced his own personal fears taking shape in his sleep. This was his greatest fears that kept him from evolving and hsi false blaming. The Braixen fought as hard as he could against the forms of the nightmares but each of them mocked him and reminded him of his failures that make him scared and lashing out at others. It was then he finally understood. He needed to talk to the others and get things off his chest. With a gasp, Finn woke up still in the room he was in. However, something wasn't correct still. The air was stiff, stagnant. Going out of the room, the place felt emptier than usual. With a look over the railing he seen everyone dead including Clover, they was shot in the head by what looked like a gun. Finn runs down the stairs and as he got close to the bodies he seen his trainer point the gun at him. Just as the trainer was about to fire at Finn, The Braixen screamed before waking up for real. "Its just a dream. Crikey, I should just tell them and. Clover isn't at fault for what happened. I should the lass a chance."
    Krajin
    Krajin
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Krajin Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:10 am

OoC: Skip my round. Brain is not firing fully to get a post together.
    ShadowCharizard
    ShadowCharizard
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by ShadowCharizard Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:36 pm

Dendemille mansion|Earley Evening
    52|27

Drake watched as Rae very gently applied the solution onto Maka's leg. The damage on the inside which the bone was would have to heal for a day or two, but it was better than waiting a full two months. Rae had it where the next step was to wrap it in bandages and a brace which was simple because of the equipment in the lab and the readily available things that was in the drawers. With the brace now on Maka, it was time to get him on his feet but of course though he's going to feel a lot of pain for some time. Drake hopes that by then everyone else was well acquainted with their surroundings. The Charmeleon jumps down and now to hear what Maka has to say.

Maka felt a lot of pain on his leg where the bone break was. It was painful yet he was able to tolerate it as each second that went by the pain started calming. "This hurts but ughh, I can tolerate it. The great pack shall help me through this." The Mightyena said as he felt his ancestors was with him in his time of need. Feeling human hands underneath him, it was time to go back up to the others and to the fire that Drake has promised. "Thank you. I shall never forget the both of your help. Now I can sleep soundly by the fireplace." Maka said with thankfulness. It was now time to return to the others.

Drake once more lead the way back. The time has come for games and a fireplace to keep warm until morning so they can restart the electricity. "We should get back to the others and no problem Maka. You was hurt and you can't do much with a broken leg so hopefully you'll be back to full strength again tomorrow night if not the day after." The Charmeleon said before he marched right to the door to go back.

OoC)) Permission was granted by Dazey to manipulate Rae's actions. Also the mansion will be their base to bring supplies back to for a while.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:53 pm

Clover 84 || Kolven 64

There was a quite between the group. With the pieces assembled to the best of their knowledge it was now a question of how to play to which they would have to wait. Kolven didn't mind it, he had spent plenty of nights in old houses, and the atmosphere was calming despite all that had happened. "You mentioned you both had another sibling. What was your other sibling like?" Jack asked, though if he was trying to fill the silence or genuinely curious, he couldn't tell. Kolven found himself caught a bit off guard, his ears giving a curious flick at the question. It wasn't that he was opposed to talking about her or anything, but most Pokemon these days kept to themselves. The past was hard to talk about, painful and lost, and most would rather not reminiscence and be reminded.

He only delayed a few seconds, enough to get his bearings and dare delve into those old feelings, but it was enough to offer an opportunity. "....Arsi." Clover breathed, clarity shimmering in her red eye. "Arsi's here?" She wheezed, head rising to look around their dim room. Brushing his tail across her back Kolven purred, "She's somewhere, but not here." With a huff that could only be called disappointed the molly settled once more, her piqued interest still still in her gaze. "Well, our sister Arsi was just about the sweetest cat I knew. She didn't really act like our big sister but she was kind to every creature under the sun." Taking in a breath himself the cat spoke slowly. His memories were fine aside from that faithful day, but the bits of the story he managed to get from Clover painted a different Pokemon. "This pandemic wasn't kind to her. I got separated from them early on but Clover stayed with Arsi. Apparently she had a bit of a breakdown. Can't blame the poor girl; she was always a bit sensitive."

"Scared." Clover meowed, to which Kolven nodded and added, "Yes, she must have been very scared." The tom cat paused, recalling the way Clover described her. 'Damaged, panicked, terrified. If she was hellbent on running as a means of escape, surely she could have survived this far. They just had to have hope. "We don't know where she wandered off to, but I believe she's hiding out there somewhere." If that hope was enough to keep Clover together, to keep her decrepit body moving and broken mind pacified, then he had no choice but to hold onto it. With a small sigh the cat brushed his sister once more with his tail. Actually, we had five other siblings including her, but the rest didn't survive this thing." He had long since come to terms with that, the words not stinging the same as Arsi's disappearance. "Do you remember their names, Clover?"

The female paused, her mind churning desperately for words of the past. Though it was clear she struggled, and vast pauses were between them, she found and said each name in turn. "Arsi... Esme.. Pike, Nero.... and, Branch." "That's right," he purred, rubbing a cheek against hers. "Never forget them."
    Dazey
    Dazey
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dazey Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:26 am

Dendemille Mansion | Early Evening | (45)

Rae’s eyes focused intently on the task at hand— proper technique was critical if the Mightyena’s leg was to heal properly. Luckily, her knowledge of first aid was pretty substantial due to the dangers of visiting a clinic for her Pokémon. She had been treating their wounds for years now, even before the epidemic, for fear of her alter ego’s reputation being their greatest downfall.

If they caught me, I always planned to release all my Pokémon and… She always hated how the more she focused on something, the more her mind had to pick a subject to obsessively think about. ... shoot myself.
    She noticed the dirt under her nails and grimaced. Long ago were the days she could keep them painted bright, loud and with a different color on each finger.

Rae tugged a bandage taut but not uncomfortably so, moving then to retrieve and place a brace onto the canine’s leg.
    "This hurts but ughh, I can tolerate it. The great pack shall help me through this."
    She looked to her feet, feeling guilty despite the Mightyena’s optimism. “Sorry, Maka. I wish I could do more,” Rae sighed.
    Even though she couldn’t completely heal his wounds, his gratitude was still apparent in his words. "Thank you. I shall never forget the both of your help. Now I can sleep soundly by the fireplace."
    It soothed her disappointment in herself swiftly.

“Can you make it back up now or should I carry you again?”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 12:28 pm