Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT- http://www.epidemicjohto.com/t7003-join-the-battle-for-net-neutrality

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Catalyst. The Banner was made by Lady Silverfishes. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

(ACE) The FROST Team

ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Re: (ACE) The FROST Team

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sat Nov 24, 2018 8:46 am

Mountainside|Morning
32|7

Drake soon seen the end of the snow. It had been long enough for the time being to say he's seen winter already. The wailing couldn't be heard anymore, but there was so many prints on the ground that shown something had been here. Even the footprints of the Piloswine was all scattered about. One though caught his attention. Mightyena tracks was on some of the ones that had already made an impression in the snow. His first thought was that it was Maka's back before they came, but his other thoughts said that it could be the pack. The Charmeleon had then thought nothing of it afterwards. Though the sense of something evil hadn't passed and they was about to find out very soon. It was eerily quiet. Drake looked at Jack seeing his attention was focused on something. Some sparks was seen from the Pikachu as well. Something was definitely coming.

Soon they came face to face with the pack and its Alpha. "You will go no further Maka. Eluded us this far and it seems the rich boy is amongst you. You all will make lovely additions to my undead pack." There was only one Mightyena that has called Drake rich boy. There wasn't an ounce of a soul within that Mightyena. His immediate thought was to swear, but he was holding back. "We will not be joining any pack, you like all other undead are a waste of space." Ark had spat out. He wasn't intimidated by the bastard that has tormented him in the past. Yet something was off. The trainer was missing and Drake could only guess as to what. "You will join, or you will die. It is quite simple." It seems a death threat regardless and aimed at all of them.

Maka seen his parents being unable to send out any warnings due to one of them guarding them. "Mother, father! Let them go you evil spirit! You've tainted my pack and what we believe!" The Mightyena was angered by the sight of this so called Alpha. He doesn't even deserve to be called a spirit, but much worse; a demon that brings chaos and undeath. Yet the feeling that taking him on alone would be dangerous and downright stupid. "Not a chance Maka. They may have resisted, but I'll break them once you and your friends fall to me." Drake then had enough and this time he wasn't going to hold back anything. His tail fire grew in size as he walked right close to Maka and delivered his remarks. "Yeah, well fuck you too then! What kind of asshole steals something that isn't his from a proud Mightyena like Maka? Well you will die by our claws you stupid fuck!" Fire was starting to lick out of Drake's maw. Not just was he pissed, he had enough of this mightyena's banter. "Getting feisty are we rich boy? Do not worry you all will replace that was lost. That human though I will enjoy feeding on her after you all fall to me. Yes I killed my trainer and he was delicious." There was no way Drake was going to let the Alpha touch Rae. Maka then looked at the undead and spat something. "Your very presence is not what the spirits want. You are a demon with only hatred in his heart and must be sent back to the demon realm whence you belong." The air was about to get tense and a fight was about to break out. Those who was his former packmates had growled as a way to prepare themselves to fight. It was sad though that Maka would have to put down his own friends to protect his own life.

OoC)) Next round starting with Jack the fight begins.
Dandelion
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dandelion on Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:25 pm

Mountain Path || Morning
Clover 64 || Kolven 41

“No. That is not our companion’s voice, not even in reanimation.” The Absol spoke so seriously Kolven didn't dare argue. It was a relief really, but he couldn't think about it right now. Deep in his chest his heart sank as his paws were forced to turn away from the safety mark that was that bridge and into the densely packed trees as they trekked after the ruby trail. With his head down the tom stared longingly at the wooden structure until it was completely obscured by trees. This is foolish. He thought as his pelt began to crawl. No one in their right mind would do this. Why walk into a trap, why leave the safety of the path? Because we committed ourselves to this purge.

..It's the right thing to do. Then why did it feel so wrong? Placing his pads down carefully to reduce noise Kolven felt his senses twinge with awareness of the space around them. Even without this it was impossible to miss the malice that buzzed around them, a forbidding sense that screamed at him to turn back. Clover's whiskers brushed his fur, making him jump. No fool would come here. Not even for a free meal. "Keep your guard up. Something's amiss here." Jack announced while keeping a low voice. With every single step they took the looming tension grew. It hung so heavily in the air it was palpable as the cat padded forward with cautious steps. Trap was not a big enough word for this.

His breath caught in his throat as the putrid taste of rot wafted over the snow. It was here. One paw slide back without a thought, desperate to retreat, but Kolven's ears flicked back to the sound of approaching steps. Trapped. Dogs came up on their rear, presumably those that escaped their own trap. Looking to Jack for guidance the cat needed orders, but could not get any before they appeared. Mightyena skulked from the trees before them, a primal, feral collective as an undeniable leader stepped forward with an odious air.

The cold of the snow was nothing compared to the ice that had spread through the Meowth's blood. In the open he had suppressed it, but that natural fear of canines made Kolven's legs shake. His belly sank, brushing the snow as the dog spoke. "You will go no further Maka. Eluded us this far and it seems the rich boy is amongst you. You all will make lovely additions to my undead pack." Clover's red eye was wide and shimmering as she started intently at the canine. Her jaws spread, flashing pointed teeth as she spat and growled incomprehensible words. How could she stand up to it when he could not? Clover's paws glowed with a dark aura. She was ready to strike, but held back as the hynea spouted nonsense at the others.
Digging his claws into the snow Kolven shook away his instincts to run. This hound was crazy, saying things it thought would scare them. Eating people, breaking its pack? Ancient rivalries meant nothing here. It would kill them all regardless of species, like any undead. It just had a bigger mouth than most. Forcing a calm to come over himself Kolven stood tall once more. Letting his pelt brush against his sister's he mirrored her, letting darkness shroud his forepaws. This was happening.
Dazey
Centurion
Centurion

Post by Dazey on Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:52 pm

Outside Frost Cavern [Mountain Path] | Morning | (25)

The winter seemed eternal as the survivors trekked onward. Like a compass in the mountains, Rae’s internal sense of direction was faltering and she couldn’t help the nagging concern in the back of her mind that they were wandering deeper into the icy hell rather than fleeing it. Every sound around her sounded like explosions in her hyperaware ears and she would’ve given up her soul for some comforting conversation. Unfortunately that would've been ringing a dinner bell… so tense silence it was.

The girl’s skin was covered in prickly-cold sensations but when she thought about it, she realized the discomfort was lessening. The temperature is rising slightly… thank goodness. That meant they were likely heading away from the heart of the snow covered land.

The smell of undeath faintly prodded her senses, in confusion she took another inhale to make sure she wasn’t crazy. The breath brought a much heavier scent over her and she could feel the urge to throw up anything she could from her empty stomach.
The sources emerged from their hiding place, first and foremost a Mightyena boasting arrogance like it was an attack all its own, prompting Venge and Vendetta into taking their own defensive postures. Vendetta spit a mouthful of fire to her side, reiterating his snark with her own, meanwhile Rae gripped her knife. Searching over the Alpha for vulnerabilities, formulating a plan on instinct. Alongside this male was two other Mightyena, sporting more intelligence than the previously encountered canines did. That complicates things…

"You will go no further Maka. Eluded us this far and it seems the rich boy is amongst you. You all will make lovely additions to my undead pack."
Rae blinked, processing the Alpha’s words in her mind. Her teeth clenched. It would be a cold day in hell - or better yet, a hot day here.
Maka, upon seeing the two accompanying Mightyena, let out a screech of fury. "Mother, father! Let them go you evil spirit! You've tainted my pack and what we believe!" Rae could feel her heart ache a little for the canine. If only she were in a situation she could comfort him…

The god-complex toting mutt talked down to Maka and venom began to spew from her own companions, the words flying back and forth lost to her mind as she focused solely on the things the Alpha was spitting. She analyzed his words, observing who he focused on. So far, Maka and Drake. They were being targeted. She needed to watch closely to ensure their safety…
"Getting feisty are we rich boy? Do not worry you all will replace that was lost. That human though, the Alpha mused, his voice thick with confidence and threatening, "I will enjoy feeding on her after you all fall to me. Yes I killed my trainer and he was delicious."
Rae’s lips parted, then contorted in a scowl as she stared dead-on at the mutt. She wouldn’t buckle before this bastard.

Venge roared, the sound frighteningly infuriated and animalistic. “Touch her and I will kill you slowly,” the Absol snarled, “I will hang you on a noose of your own entrails, you maggot infested, walking lump of shit.”
The Alpha grinned widely at the Dark-type’s fury, only building onto her platform of hatred growing in her chest.
ShadowCharizard
Donator
Donator

Post by ShadowCharizard on Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:57 am

Mountainside|Morning
79|46

The situation wasn't getting any better as everyone was getting angered by the Alpha. His threats was quite real and the infectious virus to back it up. Jack was charged and ready to bust some skulls. Finn was clutching his twig as hard as he could. Growling could even be heard from him. Both Clover and Kolven was well prepared. Drake and Maka was also going to fight. Though Jack felt for the Mightyena's pain, the fight though would have to come first. “Touch her and I will kill you slowly,” The Absol snarled with anger. “I will hang you on a noose of your own entrails, you maggot infested, walking lump of shit.” Vendetta had her sights set on killing the Alpha. Even then it also pissed Jack off on the venom of the alpha's words. "Such killer instinct, its fitting for my pack." That was enough, Jack wasn't going to let this Mightyena's confidence grow on his own words. Jack's fists clutched and quite the angry look had shown as he stared right at the Alpha. "Shut up you Arceus forsaken asshole! We're not joining you! The insanity of the Alpha soon faded into anger and all of his hatred for the stench of life. All of it all spat into venomous words. "Why cling to your Mortality?! It fails to bring out potential, never ending life! You will join or you will all die! Get them!" They was surrounded.

Finn soon seen Clover and Kolven even showing their distaste of this alpha. He had to admit though, he was wrong about her. Right now a fight had to be won and bodies to turn to ash. "This is what I'm talking about. Come on you wankers! I'll turn you all to ash!" The first one makes it move to try to take a bite out of Finn. Just before it got in striking distance, the Braixen dodged its attack and countered with his flamethower. "Now lets see if that immortality saves you from this you wanker!" Finn then slowly continued to increase the temperature with each breath he took with fire spewing out. Yet he snapped his attention at the next coming attacker and like so a charge beam fired off at the next one taking out its legs from under it. The undead was desperately trying to get up and go back at them again. What else was that he was ready to use his fists to take the advantage of their type weakness. Being a strategist in his team was the best thing he has done and something he's not likely to forget.

Though he wanted to look at the two meowths and tell them, he was preoccupied with the one he's confronting currently. "Clover, Kolven. Do whatever moves you think you both can pull off together!" Electricity was sparking out of Jack's cheeks as he took a glance at his current target. There's no way for this to end other than killing it. Finn however was toying with the one he was occupied with. With the current target nearly purned to the point where it was unrecognizable, it was time for the fox to finish it off. Then the Braixen put the twig up to his mouth and blew into it. Fire seethed from it as it engulfed the undead mightyena. Not only was Finn going to roast it, he was going to make sure ashes was visible to him and kicked into the wind. It was wailing as loud as it can as the fire continued to increase in temperature and the snow below it was melting from the intense heat.

OoC)) The fight begins.
Krajin
Ace
Ace

Post by Krajin on Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:23 am

Mountainside | Dawn | 61

Arkturus' ears flicked as others spat venom back and forth between one another. Clover had the obvious hate for the leader whom sought to take the humans life and consume her flesh. The idea repulsed Ark and made him snarl rather angrily, electricity buzzed up and down his form. Every fibre of his being was begging to fight and unleash on that Alpha, he also knew most others might gun for the leader as well. The Braxien with his twig seemed to be doing well there, however something needed to finish one and make quite a statement of the kind of power this group had.

Ark backed up, he wasn't a loud or overly vocal fighter nor one to shout insults at the enemy. Kill or be killed. Keeping both the Alpha and the others in view as his body coursed with electricity, then in a rather impressive display of electrical prowess, bolts of electricity shot up into the sky above them and then, forming into one large bolt came down ontop of the Undead that Finn had charge-beamed off its feet. A powerful bolt of Thunder ripped through the air to strike the downed beast! Whether or not the strike was enough to kill, the Luxray didn't wait to check. His next victim was now up and about and it was the first of the guardians that Finn had roasted, a thunderbolt would be launched with a loud crackling boom at the other!

OOC: I figure to let SHadow handle if any of them die.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 17, 2018 9:36 am