Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Requiem
Kaze
Duma
Nightfall
Drago
renegade
10 posters

(ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

(ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team  - Page 10 Empty Re: (ACE) The SHIPWRECK Team

Post by Maximum Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Vermillion Harbor/Late Morning [42]

Thorn almost cheered when the water's taste started to change; the entrance he was looking for was close by! He called to Amitiel, "Not too much further!" His enthusiasm was again rising, but there was still a lingering thought that something could have gone wrong. It wasn't unheard of for people to die when he wasn't around to protect them, and the world was just so dangerous now. It shut the doubts and worry away with the simple logic of, I'll worry about it when I get there. Soon he could see where the river opened to the sea and bolted for it. The sooner he knew Bell, Aqua, and Saferi were okay, the sooner he would stop worrying. He had to slow down a bit when he realized that he needed to make sure he didn't leave the shiny Dragonair behind, but he was clearly eager to get moving.

It didn't take long to find the estuary they had spent the night in, and he was so relieved to see the Floatzel and Poliwag there. He called out to the pair, "Hey! I'm back! The Seaking was still there, thankfully." His smile was huge as he greeted them. Aqua was floating on top of the water as she fiddled with something, and Bell had been looking at a collection of the shiny metal items. It wasn't until he got closer that he realized that they were the strange human cans that usually held food. He was glad to see that they had a lucky endeavor. "Found someone willing to help out, too," he nodded towards the shiny Dragonair, "Her name's Amitiel. Amitiel, this is Bell and Aqua." Looking pointedly towards the cans, he also commented, "Guess you guys got lucky, huh?"
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sun Sep 04, 2016 1:12 am

Vermillion Harbor||Late Morning || 34

The Dragonair would follow behind, watching the red serpent more than where she was going. Before noticing the slight change herself, there was a little more movement from like a stream or something making the so slight current in the water somewhere ahead. "Not too much further!" as she blinked looking ahead again picking up the pace a little more having drifted behind a little. Still thinking what the others would think of her just showing up. She had hoped they would be a little more trusting than some other groups she had stopped with. She quivers at the idea of any of them being infected.

Before he darts ahead, and she had to follow rather quickly not to fall behind again. As he slowed up she was able to catch up "Thanks, sorry got lost in my own thoughts" commenting with a bright smile as she looked ahead seeing the stream in question, and the Pokemon he hurried to.

"Hey! I'm back! The Seaking was still there, thankfully." That had to be his friends, how he was greeting him. Trailing again behind making sure she was looking her best with nothing sticking to her and her feathers she couldn't do too much about. "Found someone willing to help out, too," freezing up a little as she's pointed out "Her name's Amitiel. Amitiel, this is Bell and Aqua." waving her tail to both of them in turn " pleased to meet you both Thorn was telling me a little bit about you both" trying to sound as friendly as she could keeping in mind what Thorn had said about them before hand.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:54 am

Route 11 | Late Morning | 2

She was squirming with rage and it was absolutely enticing. The eels teeth came so close to his throat that he could feel the water push from her gills against his scales. Oh oh, he could almost believe her to be hot-blooded. Temper, temper. She always did have that anger issue, switching at the drop of the hat. Gods, what he wouldn't give to get- "Ah yeah?" His eyes widen, surprised by her tone. She was going to go for it? There was no way she'd bite that easy! "And for what ungodly reason should I trust you?" Suspicion edged her tone but it was not without an alluring inflection. She was testing him but not outright against the idea. Oh baby he hooked her. "What do I got to gain from screwing you over? I'd miss out on the best part. Beside, if I do it then ya' owe me. Faster its over the faster things get rollin'." Patching a hole in her shelter, looking for something for that burn, food? Easy stuff, no scales off his back.

"There's going to be a blood bath, dozens, maybe hundreds of little shits. Gotta get all the stranglers too, though the real fun comes later." A battle? No, not just a battle but a blood bath. "Oh baby, you got the day n' night planned out already! Have a little fight and get that blood pumpin, get some killing and feasting, then head back to your place for some personal time. Girrrl, you've sure learned how to live." Fuck, even one of those things would make this a win. Heh, he couldn't lose! He'd get his thrill, his meal, his gir- "Only thing is, they've overrun my place. Infested it even. Wouldn't want things to get interrupted now, would you?"

Oh shit, so that was it. "Ohh what! Oh hell nah man, we gotta clear that shit out. No ones fucking up my good time. Lets murder them all and hang the corpses outside to warn any others, ahah!" What an absolutely score. A fight, a real fight! Even if it was just little shits and not something huge he could still give his muscles a flex. She had even invited him into her home with some not-so-coy flirting and hardly any persuasion. It could be a trap but usually that wouldn't entail a home check. That would just be foolish. Damn. The poor girl had to be so lonely if she was going this far. She just needed some sweet company, a man on her fins! Well baby, Sannge's got you now.

"I got chu, I got chu. Let's go spill some blood and get your pad back, kay? Make sure its good and clear, no unwelcome guests, then fun times. 'Scum Tail's' got your back, baby." Drifting forward Sanngetall let his fins float with the current. She had been heading upstream though, since it wasn't about prey, he was unsure why. It would make sense for her to be heading back to her den.. had he not been camping here the last few days. I woulda saw her. What was she doing so far from her den, then? Abandoning it to the wilds? Well, he'd have to follow his queen back then. "Lead the way, my liege." He cooed, flexing his brow.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:13 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning
    Saferi - Forty-three || Bell - Seventy-five

Aqua rested gently on the water, her natural flotation more than enough to float her along as she messed with the shiny tin. "You bet your scales there is food in them. My trainer used to give me food outta things like this all the time!" Bell blinked. So she had had these things before? "It juuuust takes a little bit of messing with." Pawing at the can Aqua started to tug at a funny shape on one side. "You see, humans can live pretty far apart. So, when they make food, they put it in these to keep it good until it gets where its going and someone is ready to eat it." Bell listened intensely to every word. "That's amazing!" As someone who near exclusively ate plants or little fish the idea of preservable food was incredible.

Using her teeth to grip the tab Aqua gave the can a sharp tug and the lid came open with a loud metallic sound. "I got it! She cheered, sniffing the.. weird blobbish stuff. "Not sure exactly what it is-- But it's definitely food." Scooping some up in one of her paws the Floatzel savored the bite while extending the can to her. Giving the mush a curious sniff the Poliwag's face wriggles. It sure didn't smell like any food she ever had before. It didn't smell bad, no, just unusual and downright odd. "I dunno," she mumbles into the surface of the water, bubbles popping with each word. "Its kinda weird." Though she was hesitant Aqua'a face was that of pure pleasure. Despite its strange look and scent she really was enjoying the food like some sort of nostalgic treat.

Kicking her legs firmly to keep upright Bell flicked her tail forward and scraped it gently across the stuff's surface. A thin layer easily came off and, after one more wary glance, Bell plopped it in her mouth. For a few moments she was stiff and didnt dare move it in her mouth, but as the flavor soaked across her tongue she mushed it around hungrily. "Woah!" She gasped, eyes sparkling, "It's really good! I've never had something like that before." To think she had gone all her life without human treats! Grabbing another little bit the child munchies happily and does not hear the sound of approaching Pokemon. "Hey! I'm back! The Seaking was still there, thankfully." "Thorn!" Bell squealed gleefully, food threatening to spill from her mouth. "You're back! You're back!" He was just a little delayed after all!

Bell swam even closer as the Gyarados angled his head and nodded. "Found someone willing to help out, too," Thrusting her tail forward Bell came to a hard stop and peered past the massive red shape. "Her name's Amitiel. Amitiel, this is Bell and Aqua." Blinking, she focused her eyes on the other noodle Pokemon that was just a few shades shinier then Thorn. "Hiiiii!" She chirped, kicking her short feet. It was like a baby version of Thorn! "Pleased to meet you both. Thorn was telling me a little bit about you both." She said politely to them. Giving the new arrivals another once over Bell is unable to spot familiar the dark, blue and black shape. "Now all we need is Saferi! She giggles, swimming around in excited circles. While Bell couldn't keep her excitement in she also could not ignore her reinvigorated hunger. "Oh oh, you should come eat! Mr. Thorn you'll be so proud of us we got a ton!"

Speeding back to Aqua's side Bell's massive grin flicked between each of the Pokemon and their opened can. "Guess you guys got lucky, huh?" With a hard couple of nods Poliwag recounted their trip. "We found a huge stash of these can things in this weird building! We had to use ice to get in and it was all dusty and dark in there." She never got the chance to explore the entire Pokemon Mart but maybe that was for the best. "There was this weird guy, too! He helped us in and sniffed out the food, but then he came after us and he was really scary."

"Ohh what! Oh hell nah man, we gotta clear that shit out. No ones fucking up my good time. Lets murder them all and hang the corpses outside to warn any others, ahah!" Eating out of the palm of her fins. "I could do it myself but it'd take more time than if I had.." She gave a small pause and raised a brow, "..a partner." The Dragalge kicked his fins and gave that sick grin she remembered all too well. "I got chu, I got chu. Let's go spill some blood and get your pad back, kay? Make sure its good and clear, no unwelcome guests, then fun times. 'Scum Tail's' got your back, baby." Forcing her own dark smirk the Huntail swam around him and cooed, "Let's go then."

With a half bow the dual type extended one fin. "Lead the way, my liege." Gods, she could vomit at any second. It was a shame she wasn't the poison type. With a grunt Saferi turned and headed back down stream. She had spent more time than anticipated heading up the river and had no fish to show for it. The others may question that, but surely they had found food in her place while she had something much more valuable- brute force.
    ...That's oddly placed. While she had questioned the chances of running into him earlier Saferi hadn't really thought about how strange it was for the dickbag to be here of all places. He was native to Kalos' sandy beaches, not some shitty river in Kanto. Unless something had displaced him as well, or he was drifting, it just didn't add up. "Seriously, the hell are you doing all the way out here?" She could only ignore his incessant filth for so long. Might as well make him say something of fragmental interest.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Tue Sep 13, 2016 11:02 pm

|Vermillion City|Late Morning|62|

Aqua continues to hum contently to herself as she watches Bell second-guess the food from the corner of her eye. She had to admit, unless you lived with humans at some point, a 'mon would be hard-pressed to know it was food. Ahh...those warm days back in Mossdeep. Some days there, when she'd swim in those warm waters, she could even fool herself into believing none of this ever happened. That Bullet and Oliver were waiting for her on shore, ready to go on their next big adventure together. Busy reminiscing, the floatzel almost misses it as Bell scrapes the top layer of food from her extended paw. Almost instantly, the child goes stock still. "Ms. Bell everything alright--" Aqua starts, going nervous as the seconds tick past.

"Woah!" Bell gasps, dissipating her concern immediately. "It's really good! I've never had something like that before." Aqua laughs, taking another pawful of the mush for herself. "Told you darlin'. It don't look like much, but it will make yer tongue slap yer brains out." She brags, watching with delight as Bell's eyes sparkle at the newly discovered treat. Something about getting some food in you and sharing it with a friend just made you feel like everything has a chance to work out right..

"Hey! I'm back! The Seaking was still there, thankfully.""Thorn!" Bell squeals at the sound of the voice. "You're back! You're back!" Well all be...there he was, his signature red scales hard to miss as he makes his way upstream towards them unharmed. "Howdy Thorn!" She calls out, Bell already paddling ahead to meet up with the gyarados. Spinning her tails in the calm water, she kicks up momentum to propel herself after the poliwag. "We were mighty worried when there was no one else here."

"Found someone willing to help out, too." Thorn then motions with his head to a shiny pink serpentine pokemon following him. Feathers adorned its head in tiny wings. The closer the pokemon swims, flickers of gold become visible throughout as well. Jewelry? Trinkets from their old life? Aqua didn't know them well enough to ask, but they were beautiful regardless. "Well howdy to you too Ms. Amitiel. I'm Aqua." She says, adding on a sincere smile and a wave of her paw. "Pleased to meet you both Thorn was telling me a little bit about you both."

The floatzel chuckles again, turning to slowly drift back towards their stash of cans. "Well we're happy to have you. You hungry? We found a mess of cans up on land. Follow me, I left them over here." "We found a huge stash of these can things in this weird building! We had to use ice to get in and it was all dusty and dark in there. There was this weird guy, too! He helped us in and sniffed out the food, but then he came after us and he was really scary." She hears Bell recount as she reaches the collection of cans and begins to pull several out to open for others. "That's right. Ms. Bell here was really brave when that fox started turning on us. We lost him in the mart...he won't be able to follow us in water though..." She trails off, expression souring for only a moment before picking up again in an easy smile.

Able to more easily catch the tab the second time around, the floatzel pulls the metal lids clean off before offering them to Thorn and Amitiel. "Now all we need is Saferi!" That's right, how far could the eel have gone? "Now I wouldn't worry too much about her hon. Ms. Safari is tough as nails, I'm sure she's doing just fine."

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Fri Sep 16, 2016 1:04 am

Route 11/Late Morning [43]

Bell's enthusiasm was contagious as she squealed, "Thorn! You're back! You're back!" He smiled as the child approached him, and he couldn't help but laugh at her antics. When she was close enough, he could see that she had forgotten to chew her food in her excitement. A stricter person would have corrected Bell's rude manners, but he wasn't the sort to kill excitement with boring rules. As long as she didn't choke, she should be fine, he mentally reasoned.

Aqua wasn't too far behind the Poliwag, "Howdy Thorn!" She then informed him, "We were mighty worried when there was no one else here." He glanced away sheepishly at that; he hadn't wanted to worry them, but it was his mistake that had kept him away for longer than anticipated. That and running into some rude living and undead had taken more time than he had planned. Amitiel had stalled him a little too, but in comparison to everything else, that was a short pause.  

Introductions were quick and smooth, thankfully. Thorn hadn't expected anything much; these Pokemon were all nice so it wasn't like they were suddenly going to start attacking each other. Aqua then floated back a little and asked, "Well we're happy to have you. You hungry? We found a mess of cans up on land. Follow me, I left them over here." Thorn nodded and followed; the earlier attempt at eating seaweed had done very little for him, and he was eager to see what the others had managed to find. He vaguely remembered the canned food his trainer had used, and while it had taken him some time to get used to it, it wasn't horrible.  

Bell elaborated on their time on land, and Thorn listened with bated breath,   "Oh oh, you should come eat! Mr. Thorn you'll be so proud of us we got a ton! We found a huge stash of these can things in this weird building! We had to use ice to get in and it was all dusty and dark in there. There was this weird guy, too! He helped us in and sniffed out the food, but then he came after us and he was really scary." When she started talking about the strange "guy" his heart almost skipped a beat. He had been really far away when this happened, and he wouldn't have been able to help them if things had gotten worse than they did. He still gave Bell and Aqua another look over to make sure they didn't have any wounds on them, and it relieved him to see that they still looked fine.

Aqua was likely putting on a facade for Bell, and Thorn was not going to call her out on it. The whole situation had probably been terrifying, and putting it behind them was for the better. She had been pulling out cans from a stash before adding to Bell's story, "That's right. Ms. Bell here was really brave when that fox started turning on us. We lost him in the mart...he won't be able to follow us in water though..." Her words trailed off, and her expression turned sour for a moment before she replaced it with a smile.

"I bet she was," Thorn agreed with a proud smile in Bell's direction.

Aqua fiddled with the cans a little bit before prying off the lids and offering some to Thorn and Amitiel. He remembered enough about the cans to know that the metal parts weren't edible, but he still had to pause to remember how to eat out of them. They were so tiny. His thoughts were interrupted by Bell's cheerful announcement, "Now all we need is Saferi!" Oh, yeah, the queen bee wasn't anywhere to be seen. He figured she had done some hunting, but she had remained in the river last he remembered.

The Floatzel was quick to reassure her, "Now I wouldn't worry too much about her hon. Ms. Safari is tough as nails, I'm sure she's doing just fine."

He added as helpfully as he could, "Yeah, I think she went further up the river? So she won't miss us when she gets back." At this point he looked again at the cans in the Floatzel's hand and mused again on how to eat the food within. He slowly reached his head towards the can and gingerly picked one can up in his teeth before settling on the riverbed. He curled his serpentine body into a coil as he crushed the can in his jaws and squeezed the food out.
    Requiem
    Requiem
    Rookie
    Rookie

Post by Requiem Sat Sep 17, 2016 11:49 pm

Vermillion Harbor||Late Morning || 35

Amitiel nods her head seeing that the three of them were back together, the small blue poliwag was adorable. " I'm happy to see that you found your friends are safe Thorn. You are very lucky to find them." looking over then back to the other two " Your also lucky to have a friend like Thorn. But I'm afraid I can't really stay in one place too long. I have some other poke mon that I would like to find and help others" nodding her head before floating a little more to the surface " I would love very much to see your group again when I pass by again. I will return when I find more Pokemon" before taking off back to the sky and headed more east to find others.

(Sorry about this but leaving post I'll be back later, though. When I find my mojo again)
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Wed Sep 21, 2016 4:24 am

Route 11 | Late Morning | 3

"Ya know, its funny. You haven't changed a bit since I last saw ya. Personalty wise. You look like hell, what with the netting and that shit on your neck. All you need now is a fish hook or two sticking out of ya and you'll be perfect!"

No matter how much he spoke the eel refused to acknowledge his badgery aside from the occasional grunt or pulse of bubbles from her gills. What, they make a small exchange to hit it and quit it so they no longer need to communicate? Well that was fucking boring. Sure, she'd never been much for conversation but its not like they could do much else while swimming through the goddamn ocean. "Been out here long? Catch anything good? Gods, I got this thing out here that was hella weird. I think it was called a Tympole or something. Clearly lost, confused, easy ass meal right there." Come to think of it.. The thing probably wasn't even native to these waters, but hey, all the better for him.

If anything Saferi's pace slowed, her gills pulsing slightly slower as her head tilted. Whatever she had caught must of been pretty damn amazing to cause that much consideration. "Seriously, the hell are you doing all the way out here?" Oh, or she could change the subject. That worked too. "Eh? Oh well, I was making my way back home, what with those homing instincts, and suddenly I felt this energy." The Dragalge pushed his fins forward and threw them out to his sides, bubbles spiraling upward. "It was insane! I was by myself, no one around, but I felt this massive looming presence course through my body, then poof! I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere. Waters different, plants different, totally different place."

The whole thing had been rather disorienting. Pokemon always had a short of internal compass to help them return home, or at least give them a sense of direction to head. But the blast had thrown his for a complete loop. Maybe he was too far away, or just had his perceptions all distorted and this was the same place. Sanngetall's words came on a sigh. "Yeah, shit's wack. I didn't see them, or notice anyone at least, and that must of been some power to move me all the way out here." With that sort of strength the being could of easily killed him. "I'll get back home eventually. I got no one waiting for me so its not like taking my time really matters."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Sep 23, 2016 7:54 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning
    Saferi - Forty-four || Bell - Seventy-six

For a few seconds the endless jabber stopped, the mouth-running creature falling silent in deep thought. "Eh? Oh well, I was making my way back home, what with those homing instincts, and suddenly I felt this energy." Saferi's brow furrowed, her head tilting back to see the ecstatic seahorse. Energy? Like a blow or evolution? Neither of those things would make him end up regions away though. How long is this story going to stretch? "It was insane! I was by myself, no one around, but I felt this massive looming presence course through my body, then poof! I'm in the middle of fucking nowhere. Waters different, plants different, totally different place." Her pace slowed until the Huntail was near still in the water. Instantaneous displacement after a surge of energy? "It sounds as though you were teleported." But.. how? One does not just sneak up to a high alert Pokemon.

The Dragalge's voice dropped, his own feelings on the matter apparent. "Yeah, shit's wack. I didn't see them, or notice anyone at least, and that must of been some power to move me all the way out here." "No kidding." She grunted, remember her own journey across the open water. "Strange that you haven't headed back though. You never shut up about that old strip of yours." Was it overrun with undead as well, or had the shallows been spared? Was such a distant region suffering as well? Saferi turned her head forward once more and pressed forward. None of that mattered. The disease was her and she had to deal with it here. "I'll get back home eventually. I got no one waiting for me so its not like taking my time really matters."

With her eyes locked forward Saferi pushed bubbles out her gills. "In the meantime you have another home to deal with." She had people waiting for her. They were just unwelcome. Finally, she'd be rid of those annoying house guests. Wait.. No, she wouldn't be rid of them, because she still had all those other annoying guests. Godsdamnit. Not only that but she had left hat fact out in her proposal. Its a sly bastard.

"Now I wouldn't worry too much about her hon. Ms. Safari is tough as nails, I'm sure she's doing just fine."
    "Yeah, I think she went further up the river? So she won't miss us when she gets back."
    Bell cheered and continued to eat happily, totally stoked that everyone's missions had been successful. Not only that but they had a new friend to go exploring with! Taking in another glob of food she watched pretty Amitiel start to head toward the surface. "Youre also lucky to have a friend like Thorn. But I'm afraid I can't really stay in one place too long. I have some other Pokemon that I would like to find and help others" Bell's smile fell harshly, completely not expecting that sort of remark. Didn't Thorn say she was going to help? "What do you mean?" She asked, paddling a bit closer. "You just got here!"

The Dragonair continued, undeterred. "I would love very much to see your group again when I pass by again. I will return when I find more Pokemon." Pass by again? When she returned? "Don't leave," the Poliwag whined, kicking her legs hard as the serpent breached the surface of the water. "Wait! Wait don't gooowooaahhhh!" The child's begging swiftly changed to astonishment as the Dragonair took to the sky. "Woahmygod she can fly!!" Never had she seen something like that before. Flashing her eyes between Aqua and Thorn she spoke quickly and full of excitement, "Since when could fish fly!"
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Fri Sep 30, 2016 11:02 pm

Route 11/Late Morning [44]

Amitiel spoke up, "I'm happy to see that you found your friends are safe Thorn. You are very lucky to find them." He nodded his head as he carefully extracted the food from the can. It wasn't terrible, but the flavor wasn't something he was familiar with. There wasn't much to extract, and soon he spat out the now completely flattened can. Which was good since the shiny Dragonair's next words completely blindsided him. She was going closer to the surface of the water as she spoke to the others, "You're also lucky to have a friend like Thorn. But I'm afraid I can't really stay in one place too long. I have some other pokemon that I would like to find and help others." He stared at her stupidly as he tried to figure out what brought this sudden change in plans. She had said she would help with their endeavors, and now she was leaving? While he couldn't begrudge her wanting to look for others, it seemed kinda rude to promise help and then leave without owning up to the promise. It also seemed strange since she hadn't even talked about looking for anyone specific. Not even a trainer. Maybe she wanted people who could actually help her retake her own home...

"Wait what?" That didn't stop him from saying something in confusion, "We just got here!"

Bell must have agreed with him, for the young Poliwag echoed his statement,"What do you mean? You just got here!"

They weren't given any answers, but Amitiel promised, " I would love very much to see your group again when I pass by again. I will return when I find more Pokemon" At this point, the shiny Dragonair spread her wings and flew off; shining pink scales soon disappearing behind the trees. When she left, he couldn't help but feel a little disappointed that someone just came and left so suddenly. He also felt bad that he had brought extra help, and then said help left as soon as they met up with the others. The Gyarados sent an apologetic look to Aqua and Bell.

Bell had tried to talk Amitiel out of it, "Don't leave," but the begging turned into wonder as she observed the Dragonair take to the air, "Wait! Wait don't gooowooaahhhh! Woahmygod she can fly!! Since when could fish fly!" She sent Thorn and Aqua astounded looks as she excitedly spoke.

The child's enthusiasm did a lot to cheer him up, and he explained, "Amitiel was a dragon, and her kind can fly, uh, obviously." The last bit was added a little stupidly as he realized that he had pointed out the obvious. He glanced away in embarrassment before adding, "Had a Dragonair friend, and that flying came in handy." When the Dragonair was completely out of sight, he then apologized, "Sorry about that... She seemed eager to help earlier? Don't know why she suddenly changed her mind."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:15 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning | 4

How long had he been wandering out here? The Dragalge hadn't really thought about it, but it had been a while since his sudden displacement. There was nothing wrong with his little vacation out in the boonies but maybe Saferi was right. Maybe it was time for him to start heading home. "In the meantime you have another home to deal with." Or not. "Oh, you know it baby girl." No matter how much time passed his sandy strip would remain. Even if all the plants were uprooted, the entire area was infested, and all the rocks eroded to pebbles that place was still his home and he could take it back. Nothing would stand in his way. In the meantime, there was another place he could set-

Wait. The Dragalge's head buckles slightly, a thought slapping him in the face. He knew why he was out here in the middle of nowhere, but Saferi? "Hey," he mutters grimly, beady eyes narrowing in suspicion. "The hell are you doing out here? I got a reason, but you.." In the time before their transport the sanctuary had been robbed and Saferi was the only one to be stolen. The staff had been dumbfounded, seeing the damage to their tanks long before realizing one of their residents had been stolen. "The hell happened to you after that night?"

If she was back in the ocean, back out in nature, then somehow she had managed to get free again. At that point her homing instincts should of kicked in. But.. While they were imprisoned the girl never spoke much of her past. As a fresh arrival she was the epitome of terror, completely petrified with fear. She spoke little, mostly whimpering if she manged to say anything at all. Even then, she didn't say much about where she came from, plus his memories were heavily faded, but it was enough to tell Sannge that had been human owned and loved. A fish finding their way back to a land creature is easier said then done, but some ties don't break. Still.. getting back to that place, or at least somewhere native to her kind should be tugging at her instincts. Why do you have a home out here? Why are you stationary?

Last edited by Dandelion on Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:39 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning
    Saferi - Forty-five || Bell - Seventy-seven

Popping her head above the surface of the water Bell watched the image of the Dragonair disappear into the distance. So she hadn't imagined that! "Amitiel was a dragon, and her kind can fly, uh, obviously." "But she looked like a fishy. Every time I've heard about dragons they have claws, teeth, and massive wings that are all majestic!" Vaguely the child remembers seeing a Dragonair before, but she had been blue and seemed more like a snake than a dragon. Again, the Pokemon didn't seem like her model of a dragon, and only now seemed to resemble Amitiel despite being a very different color. "Had a Dragonair friend, and that flying came in handy."  "What did they do? I wanna fly too!"

The Huntail continued in silence, her mind lost on the very thing distracting her. Why am I asking so many questions? She didn't care about others, and she really didn't give a shit about things in their lives. So why prod this bastard so much? What was different about him that she had sought information? "Hey," the male started, clearly ready to begin a new series of questions. However, unlike before, he paused and gave his question much consideration. "The hell are you doing out here? I got a reason, but you.." Did he think he was being deep? That was just the same question she had asked. "I live here." Saferi replies briskly, flexing her head fin.

"The hell happened to you after that night?" The Huntail's tail flickers to a halt, her thick muscles twitching only enough to keep the current from pushing her back. "Got thrown in the ocean and here I am." Kicking her tail again she pushes forward, leaving the conversation behind. Clearly it didn't matter. We both ended up here, in no mans land. Whatever went on in between is irrelevant. The deepseascale drifted gently across her scarred chest. Nothing changed. Looking at Sanngetall now, and even herself, neither of them were different since they were last in proximity to one another. If that was so, then everything in between those meetings could just be erased.

The river started to widen up ahead. Soon they would be back at their meeting place and the dual type would be exposed to her other.. associates. They were downstream so she couldn't taste for them but the eel was positive they had made it back before her. Taking in a deep breath Saferi turned her head slightly and grunted, "The others are here." Saferi could see the Gyarados' shiny red scales long before their scents reached her. "There is food then." Swiftly her head flicks around, teeth bared as she stared the Dragalge deep in the eye. "You can eat only whats already dead upon arrival." The other Pokemon could die for all she cared.. after they executed the plan.

Pulsing forward Saferi can see that everyone was back, and the scent of something edible brushes her palate. Instinctively her eyes find their way to its source- human filth. Better than starving. Still, maybe she should of kept going upriver to find something more- "Saferi's back! Saferi's back!" ...And the grating resumed. The Poliwag was swimming straight toward her but the eel did not divert her course. "Yes," she grunts, swimming in an arch toward the riverbed. "And I've brought company." Motioning with her tail toward the approaching Dragalge she watches the child make a swift retreat back toward Thorn's side. "He's going to be assisting us."
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Sun Oct 09, 2016 11:58 pm

|Vermillion City|Late Morning|63|

""I'm happy to see that you found your friends are safe Thorn. You are very lucky to find them. You're also lucky to have a friend like Thorn. But I'm afraid I can't really stay in one place too long. I have some other pokemon that I would like to find and help others." Stated the dragonair as she swam towards the surface. But..! She had just gotten here? Was she not here to help too? Aqua heard both Bell and Thorn echo her exact feeling as the dragon-type rose higher. "I would love very much to see your group again when I pass by again. I will return when I find more Pokemon."

Nothing can be said to persuade her otherwise before breaking the surface of the water and lifting off right into the sky. Despite her disappoint of a new friend leaving, Aqua couldn't help but feel impressed by her ability. "It is a lot to ask...maybe she remembered something important. Ms. Amitiel seemed real sincere. Maybe she does know of others she can call upon to help us out of our pinch." The floatzel contemplates out-loud, wanting to believe the best in the dragon she'd hardly known. "Who knows?"

"Saferi's back! Saferi's back!" Aqua hears Bell shout excitedly as the familiar face comes into focus. "I'll be.." She starts before spotting another moving figure alongside her. At first she had thought it was a clump of stray kelp, but no it was swimming. The closer she looked, the more obvious the evidence of a living pokemon became. Never had she seen this type of pokemon...or had she never looked hard enough when moving through the kelp? Not wanting to be rude, the floatzel reigns in her staring and kicks her way slowly forward to meet the newcomer. "Howdy." Aqua greets with a dip of her hat.

"Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it."
    Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Wed Oct 12, 2016 7:59 pm

Route 11/Late Morning [45]

Aqua gave some wisdom, but at least she wasn't angry. Bell was undeterred in her assumptions as she spouted out, "But she looked like a fishy. Every time I've heard about dragons they have claws, teeth, and massive wings that are all majestic!" Thorn wasn't sure how to dissuade her, and she quickly jumped on his next statement. "What did they do? I wanna fly too!" Her enthusiasm continued to keep a smile on his face, but he struggled to find a way to explain to the small tadpole that she'd need help if she wanted to fly. He was saved by Saferi's sudden arrival as she switched topics again. "Saferi's back! Saferi's back!"

"I'll be.."

While the Huntail wasn't the nicest company, he was glad to see that she was alive. He smiled and inclined his head forward in greeting towards her. She spoke in her gruff tone, "Yes. And I've brought company. He's going to be assisting us." She arched towards the food stored in the riverbed, but she whipped her tail in the direction of... was that seaweed? That wasn't something native to Johto whatever it was. Bell had been swimming towards Saferi before the reveal of the new guy, but afterwards, she suddenly turned towards Thorn and acted like she was kind of hiding behind him. He chalked that up to the young Poliwag being shy around new people. She had been terrified of him when he first showed up.

Aqua was quick to greet the seaweed covered seahorse, "Howdy." Her words were accompanied by a dip of the hat.

He didn't want Bell to feel exposed, so the Gyarados remained where he coiled, and said in a friendly tone, "Hey! Nice to meet ya!" In the same fashion as earlier, he bowed his head in greeting.

((Sorry guys, had to do this on a phone, so I'm sorry for any typos and how short it is))
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sat Oct 15, 2016 6:10 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning | 5

"Got thrown in the ocean and here I am." She shut him out instantly. "Oh come now," he huffed, swimming ahead of the eel. "All the way out here? That doesn't tell me shit." He drifted closer, nearly blocking her path, but Saferi made no motion to answer the question further. "Why you still here? Dontcha' think I-" he starts, but is cut off. "The others are here."

What. Furrowing his brow the seahorse waves a fin in her face. "Whoa, hey, you didn't say anything about others." How big was this problem? How far has she fallen that she needs to recruit others? There was a burn along her mid section and more scars than he remembered but she didn't look weak in any regard. "This deals with-" "There is food then." Oh, well that's completely different. They were just lackeys or fresh food, not help. "Oh, Ohhhh. I got you. We get a bite then we head off." With a hardy laugh he dashes forward, ready to nab whatever was closest, when suddenly the eel lunged in front of him. "You can eat only whats already dead upon arrival."

A stream of bubbles pulse up from his snout. Lackeys then. Rolling his eyes Sanngetall falls back behind her, muttering, "What a buzzkill." The pair drift toward the open bend in the river, the smell and sight of other Pokemon quickly noticeable to their trained eyes. The Dragalge finds himself singling out the massive, brightly colored Gyarados. That's a powerhouse. What could she need such a large Pokemon for? While he scans it for extra information a loud, shrill voice smacks him fiercely. "Saferi's back! Saferi's back!" Was that a child? Saferi was keeping a child?

A curt response is as much as the child recieves before the Huntail motions to him. "And I've brought company. He's going to be assisting us." Assisting us? These weren't bitches or fuckboys or slaves? Well, this was a load of cock. "Howdy." "Hey! Nice to meet ya!" The two Pokemon greeted him cheerfully, their air not one of ferocity. What exactly was Saferi doing with them?

Whatever it was, if he stuck around to get his girl he'd end up finding out later. Sauntering his way forward the Dragalge waves his fins forward and back. "Sup bitches," he greets them with a deep smirk. "Names Sanngetall. Or whatever the fuck you wanna make from that." He drifts a bit closer to the Floatzel while running his eyes up and down her form. "Looks like Sea Fury roped me into some shit with yall." Maybe this wasn't a bust after all. "With that being said.. Can one of ya hook me up with some of that food I heard about?" His eyes fall upon the Poliwag. "Or I might just have to find some myself."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Oct 18, 2016 6:46 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning
    Saferi - Forty-six || Bell - Seventy-eight

Bell scuttled away as fast as her paddling would allow. There was something about the new guys eyes that just wasn't right. They way they watched her, the uncomfortable vibe they gave off. They were so scary, like the Pokemon her parents would always shy her away from. But why? If Miss Saferi brought him then he is here to help. The feeling never seemed to leave her, even as she made it to Thorn's side. It was like he was specifically looking at her. Unable to keep her eyes on him Bell looked away, only to find herself staring at Saferi. While the Huntail's own face hadn't seemed to change her eyes were blazing and shooting daggers back at the sea horse.

"...H-hi." She eventually got herself to choke out. Why was she being so nervous? It wasn't like he was going to harm her. He was going to help them take back the ship, or something!"With that being said.. Can one of ya hook me up with some of that food I heard about?" Or was he just here for food? "Oh its uh.. uhm.." Her heart sinks. Aqua wasn't holding their spoils anymore and the youth didn't see anywhere on the shore. Wherever Aqua had put the food she had not been paying attention."Somewhere? The uncomfortable prying feeling returned to her round form. "Or I might just have to find some myself."

As if on cue Saferi let out a load grunt and snaked her way in front of him. "Watch it, shitface." She threatens, narrowing her beady gold eyes. While she didn't care for the kid she couldn't risk losing the others cooperation if he acted out. "I assume there is food since the rest of you have already returned." Her snout twitches, gills puckering. The scent of human slop is undeniable. "If you can even call it that."

A faint ball of nostalgia rolled along the back of her tongue. At one point in her life she adored that shit and ate it heartily. Once you go blood you never go back. Even if that meant feeding off her fallen comrades. "But Shitface purged upriver, so it will have to do."

Eying the tin Aqua had the eel's jaw tightens. "I don't want any of that human trash left in these waters. When we're done I want it out of here. I don't care where it goes, but it's not staying here." The sun was creeping upward. They, including herself, had wasted so much time "Then we can move into stage two."
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Fri Oct 21, 2016 8:30 pm

|Vermillion City|Late Morning|64|

Something was...off. Aqua waited patiently as the newcomer made his way over, eyeing her up and down. "Names Sanngetall. Or whatever the fuck you wanna make from that." Her teeth grind together, holding her smile in place as Sanngetall continues. "Looks like Sea Fury roped me into some shit with yall. With that being said..Can one of ya hook me up with some of that food I heard about?" Despite being in water, her fur felt like it needed to be washed clean as he finishes and moves his gaze elsewhere. From the corner of her eye, she could see Bell shrinking away from the newcomer's attention. Just who was this guy?

"Or I might just have to find some myself." He finishes and as Bell stutters to respond, Aqua's legs kick in and she drifts herself to be between the two. [color=#1E52C9]"Watch it, shitface." She hears the eel growl out, thankful for once for her gruffness. "We grabbed as much as we could on the surface." Aqua twists her tails, propelling herself backwards towards the grass she had hidden the cans within. "Plenty for everyone to have a bite."

Reluctantly, she digs through the seaweed, piling the can out onto a more open area for everyone to see and popping a few open for easier access for them as she does. "I don't want any of that human trash left in these waters. When we're done I want it out of here. I don't care where it goes, but it's not staying here." Aqua nods in agreement as she works. "Right, no need to draw attention to this area for any reason, or leave sharp bits lying around."

Once finished, she grabs an unopened can and pops the top off for herself, eyeing the Dragalge. "Tell me, how did you and Mr.Sanngetall meet?" Aqua asks, trying her best to keep her voice light-hearted. She could only assume this came down to blackmail--or a bribe of food? Though from the looks of it, this pokemon was healthy enough and had been eating well if what Saferi had said is true...

Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Mon Oct 24, 2016 3:38 pm

Route 11/Late Morning [46]

The seaweed covered seahorse sauntered forward, and even Thorn had to note their confidence. They had no fear of a Gyarados, and that most likely meant that they were a powerful fighter. The sea dragon introduced himself,"Sup bitches. Names Sanngetall. Or whatever the fuck you wanna make from that." That didn't bother Thorn; he could understand a confident attitude. However, he saw the way Sanngetall's eyes lingered on Aqua. The Gyarados tightened the coil he was resting in; the gaze reminded him of a human man that once looked at his trainer like that. After he finished that, he said, "Looks like Sea Fury roped me into some shit with yall."

Bell nervously chimed in her greeting, "...H-hi."

Sanngetall was quick to move on, "With that being said.. Can one of ya hook me up with some of that food I heard about?" Thorn didn't remember exactly where Aqua had put the cans, so he remained silent. He kept his eyes on the newcomer; something about him was rubbing Thorn the wrong way.

Bell didn't know either, but she elected to speak up, "Oh its uh.. uhm.. Somewhere?"

Thorn had to keep himself from lunging when the sea dragon turned his eyes on Bell and said, "Or I might just have to find some myself." The red Gyarados lowered his head to be closer to Bell, and he was ready to defend the child if this newcomer tried something.

"I won't let him touch you," he quietly grumbled to Bell.

Saferi quickly shut Sanngetall down,"Watch it, shitface." Even though Thorn highly doubted that the Huntail had grown find of Bell, he appreciated that she didn't let the seaweed covered jerk try something. "I assume there is food since the rest of you have already returned." She almost looked disgusted at the food options they had, "If you can even call it that." However, practicality won over as she added, "But Shitface purged upriver, so it will have to do."

Aqua finally answered, "We grabbed as much as we could on the surface. Plenty for everyone to have a bite." She floated backwards to the seaweed she had hidden the cans in before pulling a few out and popping the tops open.

The sight of the cans made Saferi scowl before she insisted, "I don't want any of that human trash left in these waters. When we're done I want it out of here. I don't care where it goes, but it's not staying here." Thorn nodded in assent, but he was still keeping an eye on Bell. "Then we can move into stage two." Magenta eyes flicked upwards to the sky, and he noted that the morning had passed by almost completely at this point.

Aqua verbally agreed , "Right, no need to draw attention to this area for any reason, or leave sharp bits lying around." Thorn had a brief moment of embarrassment when he realized that he had no idea where the can he crushed was. Oops. The Floatzel then tried to start some conversation, "Tell me, how did you and Mr.Sanngetall meet?" Oh this would be interesting.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:04 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning | 6

"Watch it, shitface." The eel warned Sanngetall as he impatiently waited for the food to be delivered to him. As if! She said there was food here. If she couldn't provide that or keep her Duckletts in a row he could easily take matters into his own fins. However, the Floatzel moves toward their food store and starts passing it out before he could even consider what to do first. "We grabbed as much as we could on the surface." With a simple shrug he drifted with a saunter toward the cans Aqua had moved into the open and snatched one.

He hardly if at all noticed the effort Aqua had put into opening it. Holding it tightly in his angular body the sea dragon bent his head toward the can and let his poison drop against its surface. The metal gurgles and fizzes as its worn away, and after a few moments Sannge squeezes his body together until the slop is forced out of the new opening. Devouring it rather ungracefully he only catches the end of whatever Saferi had been saying. "Then we can move into stage two." A cloud of dissolving food anf poisons started to form around his feeding maw. "Stage two? Then what was stage one, discovering the problem? Running like little bitches?" He couldn't imagine the eel running from anything. Then again, he couldn't imagine her asking for help and yet here he was.

Twisting around he forces another glob out of  the can as he crushes it even tighter. "Tell me, how did you and Mr.Sanngetall meet?" The Dragalge's eyes shift instantly to the Floatzel, his body remaining utterly still. With a blink he moves again, righting himself into a more natural position as he swallows another bite. She wanted to know of their past? Oh how the lady wouldn't want to go down this path. And the devil wont tell her jack shit. With a heavy snicker he waved a fin. "Heh, inmates, roommates, abductees, concubines, man you could put whatever label you want on a prisoner." With one last flex he crushes the remaining slop from the can and speaks while he eats. "If you think she's a ribbon of salt now ye guys should of seen her back in the day! The lady was a firecracker if ye ever did see one."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Sun Oct 30, 2016 5:58 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning
    Saferi - Forty-seven || Bell - Seventy-nine

"I won't let him touch you," Thorn's voice was an instant relief to the child and she scuttled her away back behind his crest. With her own can of food in tow she fretted for a moment that the new Mr. Sanggetall would come after her but luckily Aqua was already working on opening more tins for everyone else. "I don't think I like him." She whispered to the Gyarados while ducking even lower. She didn't understand why but something was certainly not okay with the new Pokemon. Was it how friendly he was with Saferi? Wedging the can between her feet she tried to ignore the thought but couldn't keep her a worried eyes off the Dragalge.

Snaking her way forward Saferi grabbed one of the cans in her massive jaws and settled somewhere along the riverbed. Hooking her fangs in the partially opened tab she peels it off with ease before smacking the freed metal to the ground with her tail. If she kept it in place it'd be easier to move away later. A opaque cloud rises from the can as she jostles the food free, the viscous mass coming apart in the violent movement. Releasing the can she snaps at the water and takes in the food, a wash of nostalgia coming with each bite. It wasn't quite the stuff she remembered but it was close enough, it was almost there..

"Tell me, how did you and Mr.Sanngetall meet?" Aqua asks, completely breaking any memories that may have risen. Swallowing her mouthful the eel shifts her eyes toward the sea weasel. "I guess you could say that asshole and I were inmates together." She speaks coyly, not wishing to delve too much into her past. "Inmates?" The child's voice echos, unfamiliar with the word. Saferi wouldn't of clarified for her anyway, but the Vilekin unsurprisingly felt the need to continue. With a hardy cackle he spoke, food clouding up sloppily around him. "Heh, inmates, roommates, abductees, concubines, man you could put whatever label you want on a prisoner."

A deep growled rumbled through her entire body. Why did he always feel the need to run his mouth? Shooting forward like a bullet the Huntail stops before him in full rage with eyes blazing and fins flared. Her fangs narrowly miss scouring a gouge across his head fins, the lucky bastard. "Prisoners? We were fucking slaves. Fit for nothing but fighting, fucking, or death." Hissing with bubbles pouring from her gills she flicks back around, the end of her tail tapping the Dragalge's neck. To waste her energy on him now would be--

"If you think she's a ribbon of salt now ye guys should of seen her back in the day! The lady was a firecracker if ye ever did see one." Blinded by the intense fury the eel moves off instinct, flipping around until her large fangs meet scales. The world blurs as the taste of blood tickles her tongue and pressure falls upon her spine. The water gurgles, tossed by a swift counter of the sea horse's tail. Another heartbeat passes and Saferi releases her gasp and instantly darts back to her tin of food. She coils around it, giving no acknowledgement that anything had happened. From the corner of her golden eyes she can see the thin red streaks of blood snaking out of the dual types fin. Shifting her head to continue eating she painfully aware of the wound of her own side where his toxic scales had hit her but she gives no visible indication of it. Bastard.

"What's wrong with them?" Bell whimpers to Gyarados. It was just a question and suddenly they exploded at one another. They knew each other. Mr. Sanngetall was going to help them!  "Friends shouldn't fight.." Nothing about this new Pokemon made any sense to her...
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:08 pm

|Vermillion City|Late Morning|65|

"I guess you could say that asshole and I were inmates together." Almost instantly, Aqua can feel the tension in the water double. Oh. She thinks to herself, but cannot bring herself to interrupt or offer any words of comfort as the conversation continues nor answer Bell's question. "Heh, inmates, roommates, abductees, concubines, man you could put whatever label you want on a prisoner." Sanngetall clarifies while snickering, having righted himself from being face-first in his can of food. The water around him full of debris from his messy eating.

Aqua hears Saferi before she sees her. "Prisoners? We were fucking slaves. Fit for nothing but fighting, fucking, or death." A deep growling fills the silence following his words and not even a moment later the eel is directly in front of him. Bubbles hissing from her gills, fins flared and ready for a fight. "If you think she's a ribbon of salt now ye guys should of seen her back in the day! The lady was a firecracker if ye ever did see one." She hadn't wanted this...! Saferi was ornery, but she is with everyone, they acted like they had known each other before. She only wanted to know a little more, break the ice.

Before anyone can step in, Saferi's fangs flash as she moves forward in a fluid motion and sinks them into the offending seahorse. Another motion and the seahorse's tail lashes out as well. Then, as quickly as it had begun, it ended. Aqua registers that Saferi has coiled back around her can before actually registering the fight had ended. She was eating again, avoiding eye contact...what was that about? Awkwardly, Aqua scoops out more food for herself as another uncomfortable silence follows. Broken only by soft whimpers from Bell, though they are indistinguishable from where she floats. Clearly, this was not a topic to bring up casually...

Maximum
    Maximum
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Maximum Sat Nov 05, 2016 8:23 pm

Route 11/Late Morning [47]

The child towed her own can of food towards him, and she quickly settled onto his head and behind his dark red crest. She whispered, "I don't think I like him." Her small voice sounded so frightened that Thorn's protective instincts flared. The dragon not only reminded him of the kinds of people that terrified his trainer, but Sanngetall had dared to look at Bell as if she was a food option. He ground his teeth as he continued to watch the sea dragon like a hawk.

He quietly replied, "Same."

Saferi answered Aqua's question, "I guess you could say that asshole and I were inmates together." She wasn't keen to continue. Thorn winced at that description; he had an idea where this was going. As a shiny, he had heard other Pokemon talk about how horrible humans could be to Pokemon in general and how it was often worse if they were like him. Like Saferi...

Bell wasn't familiar with the term and asked, "Inmates?"

Before Thorn or anyone else could speak up, Sanngetall laughed as he explained, "Heh, inmates, roommates, abductees, concubines, man you could put whatever label you want on a prisoner." The sea dragon had food floating messily around him, and Thorn couldn't help the feeling of disgust. While he felt pity for the two of them, it still only made him more wary of Sanngetall.

Saferi snapped and shot towards Sanngetall with anger, "Prisoners? We were fucking slaves. Fit for nothing but fighting, fucking, or death." She had missed the attack, but she was making it clear that she wanted to drop the subject.

Thorn wasn't sure if the dragon was oblivious, didn't care, or a complete idiot when he continued anyway, "If you think she's a ribbon of salt now ye guys should of seen her back in the day! The lady was a firecracker if ye ever did see one." This time Saferi didn't miss, and she angrily bit Sanngetall. The sea dragon countered with a slam of his tail onto the Huntail. When the squabbling started, Thorn's fangs turned icy as he prepared for the fight to escalate. His tail also weaved out of the coil he had been resting in. There appeared to be no need, however, for Saferi suddenly retreated back to her food tin. While he had figured she had an angry streak, the sudden attack out of rage was worrisome. He wasn't sure if that was a sign of just what these two's relationship truly was, or just an expected reaction.

The explosive fight scared and confused Bell. She asked, "What's wrong with them?" Almost pitifully, she continued, "Friends shouldn't fight.."

Obviously she wasn't exposed to play fighting, but that was definitely not what they just witnessed. He carefully answered in a low voice, "Don't think they're friends. They know each other, sure, and he might be helping. But... that's not two friends meeting again."
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning | 7

He had been careless. Damn, girl's still got it. He had expected the strike but countered too slowly after assuming she was losing her touch. If Saferi had the same strength as before why did she need others for this job? Blood wafted from his fin, evidence of his negligence. No, it was something else. He couldn't see some factor of this deal that she was leaving out. Whatever. He wouldn't make the same mistake again.

The remains of his meal had been sent throughout the water, making a gross cloud around him that mixed with the blood. Scooping up the fallen tin Sanngetall made a quick flip and smacked it hard with his tail. The can went flying, breaching the surface and falling somewhere beyond. There wasn't much left in it anyway. Heading back toward the food stock he snatched another can and proceeded to open it the same way, though he ate somewhat less grossly. He wasn't trying to be polite, his mind was elsewhere, wrapped around thoughts of the eel. Is it something large that can not be broken but must be moved? No, surely the Gyarados would be enough for that. Is she moving her shit and needs lackeys? Why would she even have any shit. It wasn't like-

Sanngetall stops mid-bite. What the hell was that shit on her neck? He had surmised it to be stuck like that crap on her tail but they were too bright, too intentional. Now was definitely not the time to ask, unless he wanted to get into another altercation, but that was sure as hell something. Maybe she is trying to move and all these clowns are movers. I'm just the muscles to remove the opposition. There were still several holes in that line of thought but it was something. He'd learn soon enough but legends, this was becoming more convoluted than he thought.
    Dandelion
    Dandelion
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Dandelion Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:43 pm

Route 11 | Late Morning
    Saferi - Forty-eight || Bell - Eighty

The Poliwag didn't understand, at all. What had just happened before her eyes? The faint sight of, and faintest though-mostly-imagined taste of blood makes her recoil further behind Thorn until she can no longer see the angry Pokemon. "Don't think they're friends. They know each other, sure, and he might be helping. But... that's not two friends meeting again." Wasn't that an oxymoron, or paradox, or whatever that thing was called? Friendimies? No, no! If they knew each other then they had to be friends! Friend don't fight! If not, then they had to be enemies! But enemies wouldn't help each other. It... it didn't make any sense. "I don't understand.." She mumbled, slowly peaking up above the Gyarados' crest. "Then why help us? Why does he laugh all happy if they don't like each other?"

Bastard. The eel continued to think, finishing her bit of food and gripping the remains of the can in her jaw. Snaking her way to the surface she ignored the twinge of pain in her side. It was nothing compared to things in the past, but that strike had wounded more than her body. You better hope you didn't poison me. Placing the tin on the edge of the shore she moved back one stroke, then shot a precision Water Pulse at it. It went flying in a shower of water and landed somewhere off in the tall grass. In principle, letting the tin rust out in the grass was just as bad as leaving it in the water. It did the same thing, it affected Pokemon the same way, but the eel couldn't be bothered to worry about. It was out of her world, her environment that was only ever shat on by humans.

Huffing through her nostrils she flipped and turned back around, ever aware of the tension that was filling the atmosphere. It even emitted from Sanngetall, his motions much more slow and distracted. That bastard knew exactly what he was doing, that he would cause a scene with those comments, but for once he didn't seem proud of himself. Maybe He'll think twice next time. She could only hope; wasting energy on his slimy ass was not in her agenda.
    Circling through the water she sniffs, searching for anything unusual. The water had warmed slightly with the raising sun, the taste of vegetation becoming more pungent. Blood mixed with canned slop was strong in the region, for obvious reasons, and the taste of rot clung around Sanngetall, but all together there was nothing new. They were safe to depart. "We should move out," she announced to the others, though the news was not unexpected. "Lest we waste time with more conversation."

Looking at her other two competent Pokemon she spoke to each in turn. She starts with Aqua, making no reaction to the trepidation on her face. "Bring the rest of the food. It'd be a waste to leave it all the way out here." While it was true that swimming all the way back to this river would be a waste of effort leaving those cans unattended in the water would just be stupid on multiple levels. "You said you got the Seaking? Good, grab it and we'll be set." For a split second she hesitates, unsure if she should shove another restriction on the seahorse or not. She decides against it, doubting he would act out again so soon after receiving a hit. Instead she just turns and starts to head out.
    NyraXerz
    NyraXerz
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by NyraXerz Tue Nov 15, 2016 12:21 am

|Vermillion City|Late Morning|66|

Aqua continues to eat silently as the tension hangs in the air. In the growing silence she can hear Bell and Thorn whispering to one another. However, she makes no effort to join their discussion lest she draws any attention to it from the other group members. Once finished with her portion she nervously swishes her claws around the can's perimeter, making sure to wipe it clean before rising to the surface. With a flick of her wrist, she sends the metal object sailing smoothly through the air. The trash lands with a muffled noise in the grass surrounding the waters. A sound that is barely audible under the surface.

Aqua sinks back down to the rest of the party in time to hear Saferi address them all. "We should move out," she announces, wasting no time in turning specifically to Aqua and Thorn. "Bring the rest of the food. It'd be a waste to leave it all the way out here." The floatzel nods, not offering any argument as she kicks through the water back to their stash. She collects the dwindling stash can by can into her arms. With no cans remaining, she does one lazily circle around the ledge to make sure none were missed then heads back towards the main group.

"All accounted for."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:44 pm