Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Ho-Oh
AdminTestAccount
Kaze
Shaymin
Jirachi
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

The SAFFRON Team

Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The SAFFRON Team

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:26 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Moo Moo Farm | Evening [11]

Watson smiles, " You fell asleep. Crimson and Shark are here, and they are fine. The Spearow are all dead. We defeated them" Bells nodded slowly, understanding a bit. The Slowking added on, "You have evolved. You look fine." He handed her some soup, "Let us have some of Shark's soup to celebrate." The newly evolved Flaffy blushed, smiling, "Thank you Watson."

As she got a good grip on the bowl of soup, Shark jumped in, "Cool! You evolved!" he exclaimed, drinking some of his soup. Bells jumped up in surprise, her soup miraculously still in the bowl, Shark continued on, "But that's weird, I didn't think shiny Flaaffys had pink fur... Oh well." The Flaffy was flushed with embarrassment, "Thank you." She placed herself on the wooden floor, pretending to not hear the last comment, taking a sip at the soup. Her eyes wide, "This... Is so delicious!" She took more and bigger sips, savoring the flavor every now and then, "If I may ask, what's the ingredients?"

Last edited by Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 3:56 am

Moo Moo Farm/Evening (3)

Floating would probably give his position away due the liquid that was dreeping from it's body. He decided to land on the ground and crawl through the ground...it was safer...

Twitching violently due the infection affecting his internal circuits and functions, Hackyrus looked around, trying to find any proof of living beings inside the building. Suddenly...he heard something, he started looking around, his voice started ringing "Sound detected...Fou-r ind-d-d-dividuals inside. Look furrr-RYEEEH-rther to access more details."
    Quickly he covered his snout, his computerized voice was getting out of control.

Crawling through the shadows he tried to look for them...from a window something was glowing, slowly he floated to it and looked through the window. It was fire with 4 beings near it. "Specimen's detected...Specimen 1: Slowk-king. Specimen 2: Gro-ro-rovi-vile. Specimen 3: Err--RYEEEEH-ror! Uni-Unide-de-dentified spec-c-specimen with shape of a Quilava. Further search later...Specimen 4: Err-RRRRRYEEEEEH-ror. Uni-nidentif-fied Specimen with shape of a Flaffy! Further search later..." His noise had attracted the attention of the other pokemon, quickly Hackyrus dropped covering it's snout.

Being of a small size he would probably be able to hide and sneak to them...but thanks to his sound problems he couldn't do much now since they suspected now, quickly he tried to hide under a table staying in the dark the best he could, hoping no one would notice a bleeding mass of polygons.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:09 pm

MooMoo farm, evening (1)

Yue was tired from running. She began staring at the building. A fire was ablaze inside. Earlier a dripping squarish thing went inside, but she wasn't coming near that place. Mom had always taught her to stay away from bleeding things. She heard laughter inside, whoever was inside was having fun. Maybe they were celebrating. She drew near, but soon she heard a heavy breathing noise, somewhat like:
    “chhhhhHUUUUUUH... schHOAUUUUUH...”
    Yue pivoted, and was staring at an angry Garchomp. Earlier she was mocking it, teasing it, she wouldn't know better anyway. The Garchomp was right in her face, breathing heavily, a morbid scowl stitched onto his face. She ran from it when she was in the mountains, but it caught up to her. It punished her swiftly and without much sound. It had stomped on her left leg, leaving it broken. Yue let out a bloodcurling screech. "YIOOOOOOOOOOW!!," it sounded like.
    The Garchomp, satisfied, began its ascent back up the mountains. Yue crawled torward it, wanting revenge, but the Garchomp turned to look back at her. She had no choice but to go to the farm. She crawled torwards it, writhing in pain, hoping someone would just leave her alone. The Garchomp was glaring at her now, going to the farm meant advancing torwards Garchomp's territory. Yue began to smell soup, a wonderful soup, it lifted her spirits. She was going faster now, she wanted soup. The Garchomp slinked torwards her, he wanted to catch her by suprise, but then Yue began to yell. She knew by yelling, she would catch Something's attention and would prevent Garchomp from advancing on her. She tried yelling “Garchomp,” but all that came out was a wheeze. So she tried “Land Shark,” but land was a wheeze, so all anyone could hear was: “SHAAAAAAAAARK!!!”

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Numbering)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 24, 2011 1:03 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Evening

Bells was enjoying the soup. Perhaps I should try some. Watson said, as he took a bowl. The Slowking took a sip. Oh my, this is quite good, Shark. He took another sip. Delicious. He smiled. Suddenly, he heard a noise. He turned to the noise, but didn't see anything. Watson shrugged it off and looked back to his companions.

SHAAAAAAAARK!

The cry startled him. It seemed to be coming from the entrance to the barn. I'll be right back. Watson ran over to the entrance to the barn, opened it slightly, and gasped slightly. A green Pokemon, obviously in pain, was outside. A Garchomp as well. Watson pulled the Pokemon inside and shut the door before the Garchomp could get in. Crimson, could you use grass knot again to secure the doors? he asked. There's an...infected Pokemon outside.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 25, 2011 4:27 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Night

"SHAAAAAAAARK!" Shark bolted upright, eyes wide and surprise. "Who the fuck is-" Watson interrupted. "I'll be right back." Shark watched as Watson opened the door, revealing a weird green Pokemon he's never seen before along with this massive dragony-thing that he didn't give two shits about.

He jumped back a little as the Snivy entered the barn, and Watson closed the door. "There's an...infected Pokemon outside." Shark frowned. "Eh- no shit sherlock. Nothing else can make sounds like THAT." he flailed a bit, somewhat shaken from what just happened. "But how can you act so calm dude- I mean, that douchebag could've eaten for face off!"

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Night
    [12]

"SHAAAAAAAARK!" Crimson shot her head up. What the hell is going on?! Crimson said as she looked around. She saw Watson open the door to the barn and run out. A few moments later, Watson come back inside and was holding a Snivy. Crimson, could you use grass knot again to secure the doors? Crimson was curios why Watson would ask her that. There's an...infected Pokemon outside. Crimson's eye's widen. What kind of in-. Crimson was cut of by a roaring sound. And it was coming closer too.

Crimson poked her head out of the barn. A Garchomp? Is that what your afraid of? Well, Watson, i'll tell you this. If I do do what you ask me, it's not going to stop that thing. Crimson told Watson. She has had first hand account, about what can and can't stop a Garchomp. But, I will secure the doors once I'M out there. Ok? Crimson said as she got up. She was almost on the other side when she turned. If anyone wants to join me, say something now.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:09 pm

Moo Moo Farm | Evening [12]

SHAAAAAAAARK!

Bells covered her ears as a cry was heard, "Sheesh that was loud..." Watson went off to the door, grabbing a helpless pokemon from danger, "Crimson, could you use grass knot again to secure the doors?" The Flaffy noticed the Green Pokemon's left leg oddly moved, "HOLD IT WATSON!" She advances toward the Slowking and the Pokemon, "She's injured, don't pull her, we gotta carry her to some place soft. I think her leg is broken..."

Last edited by Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Sep 26, 2011 11:04 pm

Moo Moo Farm/Evening (4)

Hackyrus observed as they were bringing the Snivy. His eyes scanned each and everyone of the living pokemon, his database was large enough to know the details of most if not all pokemon, although he couldn't seem to know about shinny or odd colored pokemon.

He moved slightly closer so only his snout was out from under the table so he could get a better look at them. He noticed that the Quilava as stayed behind, eventually would attempt to fight the threat by itself.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 27, 2011 10:39 pm

MooMoo Farm, Evening (2)

Yue saw the door swing open. A Slowking emerged from behind, recoiled in shock with a small gasp and reached out to pull her inside.
    “Crimson, could you use Grass Knot to secure the doors again? There's, er... There's an infected Pokémon outside.”
    “Eh- no shit, Sherlock.” A Grovyle with goggles replied. He sounded like he owned a motorcycle. “Nothing else can make sounds like that.”
    “What kind of in-”A purple Quilava started. She was interrupred by a piercingly loud roar,
    “WROOOOOOOOAR!!”
    She looked out the window. “A Garchomp? Is that what you're afraid of? Well, Watson, I'll tell you this. If I do what you ask me, it's not gonna stop that thing. But, I'll secure the doors once I'M out there. Ok? If someone wants to join me, say something now.”
    The Quilava paused, Watson and Bells were focused on Yue's broken leg.
    “She's injured,” A pink Flaffy said, “Don't pull her, we gotta get her to somewhere soft. I think her leg is broken...”
    “I appreciate your concern, but that's my battle,” Yue said, “Mom and Dad never liked them, nor did Gramma or Grandpa, or their grandparents. It's an honor thing.”
    She sat down, started to make a crude splint, then as Crimson began to walk out the door, she mumbled, “Take caution of him, as he can...” she trailed off. “Maybe since he's infected, he won't do that...”

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Numbering)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:31 pm

((OOC:Erm. Skip me. I can't think of anything to put. Just go along as if Watson did as Bells said. Thanks. ^^'))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:28 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Night

"A Garchomp? Is that what your afraid of? Well, Watson, i'll tell you this. If I do do what you ask me, it's not going to stop that thing. But, I will secure the doors once I'M out there. Ok? If anyone wants to join me, say something now." Shark sprang up and diligently followed her. "Woah woah woah. I realize I maybe a huge jackass- but I'm definitely not letting you go out there alone." he muttered following her.

He could hear the growling and slamming outside. He fixed his goggles upright, making sure they still concealed his eyes as he slipped outside with Crimson. He saw the Garchomp, it's eyes mad and it's overall look crazed. He immediately began the attack- as he concentrated, a storm of leaved erupted from around them, launching themselves at the Garchomp.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:46 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Night
    [13]

"Woah woah woah. I realize I maybe a huge jackass- but I'm definitely not letting you go out there alone."
    Crimson looked back at Shark and smiled. That's good to hear. Crimson reached for Shark's hand.

They both headed out the door. Crimson using Grass Knot to lock the door behind her. She readied herself. Shark used Leaf Storm. While Crimson used Flamethrower. The combined moves sent the Garchomp flying back. But, it still got up and charged at Crimson. Crimson could not move. She was frozen in place. Still holding Shark's hand she screamed.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 01, 2011 8:51 am

Moo Moo Farm | Evening [13]

I appreciate your concern, but that's my battle,” The Green Pokemon said, “Mom and Dad never liked them, nor did Gramma or Grandpa, or their grandparents. It's an honor thing.
    The Flaffy gave a glare at her patient, "Excuse me? I'm not the one that yelled out for help. Look kiddo, screw honor, see your Mom or Dad or relatives around? Nope, so accept the damn help." Bells grabs a Moo Moo milk from the shelves, stomping back to the Green Pokemon, "I'm not trying to be a bitch, but patients MUST be treated before a battle, no arguments are to be accepted." The Flaffy opens up the bottle before handing it to the Green Pokemon.

Before the Green Pokemon could reply, Bells walked over to the Slowking, "Could you go like... Talk to kid while I go find some supplies in this house?"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 02, 2011 1:41 pm

Moo Moo Farm/Evening (5)

A large Garchomp was rampaging outside...Hackyrus could see everyone trying to make plans to attempt to attack it but he was confused. Should he stay back or should he help? He tilted his head to the side and floated outside near the door. His only attack that could do damage was Discharge, which could hurt anyone around him...His other moves, Conversion and Conversion 2, would only change his type...he could not do much.

Hackyrus eyes started to become a deeper red as he's other personality started to rise. He was becoming jealous of not being able to do anything and for the others do everything. Electric sparks covered his body and he shot a Discharge attack focusing on the Garchomp...although the Grovyle and the Quilava that were facing it received a smaller dose of Discharge too, which eventually would make them acknowldedge his company. Hackyrus envy was too great for him to care about anyone or anything else...

"Target: Garchomp. Per-RRRYYYEEEEEEEEH-Perfection Status Corrupted...Anihilation Accepted! Battle Mode Ingaged! STARRR-RRYYYEEE-RHYEEEH-RT!" Hackyrus screeched loudly as his eyes were focused on the Garchomp with the only intent of killing it.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:25 pm

MooMoo Farm-Evening (3)
    "Mmf. Sorry." Yue mumbled. She drank the milk in large sips, it was good. Best she'd had in a long while. There was a loud screech from outside. Yue jumped.
    "Uhhm... What was that?" She mumbled. Milk spilled all over the floor. "I hate Garchomp..." she whispered. "I just hate them and everything they do."

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Put into words)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:05 am

((OOC:Forgive me, but I just don't know what to put without it being too short. I also have been going through a lot of family drama, so I wouldn't have the time to post anyway. Sorry. DX))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Night

He watched the Garchomp begin to charge at them, he felt electricity hit his ankles. "Target: Garchomp. Per-RRRYYYEEEEEEEEH-Perfection Status Corrupted...Anihilation Accepted! Battle Mode Ingaged! STARRR-RRYYYEEE-RHYEEEH-RT!" He gave a yelp, turning to see the Porygon behind him.

He watched as the Land Shark Pokemon fly backwards with the hit, but it still rose, roaring as it charged. Shark, clearly pissed off now, ran towards it, Leaf Storming the dragon while it crunched his arm. He cried in agaony as his blood splurted out and he fell to the ground. "GODAMN GARCHOMP!" he yelled.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:05 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Night
    [14]

"Target: Garchomp. Per-RRRYYYEEEEEEEEH-Perfection Status Corrupted...Anihilation Accepted! Battle Mode Ingaged! STARRR-RRYYYEEE-RHYEEEH-RT!" Crimson heard as a shock went down her spine. She looked around and saw a Porygon. It looked infected too. Shark ran at the Garchomp using Leaf Storm. Then the Garchomp bit his arm!

"GODAMN GARCHOMP!" That was the last thing Crimson heard before she went into "Killing Mode." Crimson Flamethrowered that Garchomp dead. Then she ran to Shark's side. Shark are you ok?! I'll help you ok! Crimson said though breaths. Bells! We have a problem here! Shark is hurt badly!

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:04 pm

MooMoo Farm|Evening [14]

Bells signals for the Green pokemon to sleep, before slamming the door open to join the battle. She stares in anguish as she noticed the Garchomp was already defeated, and that Shark was bleeding. She immediately did a facepaw, "Oh fuck..." The Flaffy rushed over to the twosome, holding up Shark's arm delicately, examining it before Crimson could say anymore, "... Not that bad, his bones aren't broken or anything, but the bite has cut through the muscle." Bells carefully placed the arm back on the cold grass, "However I can't move him, Crimson, would you mind to fetch me some bandages for Shark?"

Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:50 pm

Moo Moo Farm/Evening (6)

The bleeding porygon stared emotionless as the Garchomp was being burned alive...as if he was paralyzed, only robotic like sounds came from it.B-Baattle...interrupted...Outcome: Fail-lure...

Slowly his head turned towards the survivors...his eyes were staring at them emotionless, as if studying him...or was he just staring? He didn't moved a block nor an inch, only floating on the air, bleeding and staring, the way the porygon was staring and not moving it was sort of creepy.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:27 am

MooMoo Farm-Evening (4)

With a mechanical screech, Yue watched the Flaffy exit the room. She couldn't help but look at what was going on... (Note: she's around 7 and 1/2. Childishness, yay.) Soon enough, she lifted herself up enough to see the others take down the Garchomp. Fire blazed everywhere. Yue watched, with anticipation, the fall of the infected Garchomp. First, her eye twitched a little, then a broad grin was spread onto her face. "YES!!! YESSSSSSSS!!! WE WIN!!! THE SERPENDYNNE CLAN RULES!!!" Within minutes, she broke a hole in the door to run outside to the corpse. She skidded on some burnt grass, then checked to see if it was really dead. It twitched slightly. "DIE!!!" Yue began to stab its fins with the unfinished splint. She stopped after a while, not caring if she had killed it. "WOO-HOO!!!" She began to run around the field like crazy. "THEY'RE DEAD, THEY'RE DEAD, THE DRAGISAN CLAN IS DEAD! DEAD AND GONE! THE SURVIVOR OF THE SERPIN-" She stopped in front of Bells. "Um, sorry, this is what I meant by 'a pride thing'. Sorry, I'm just so giddy now. Hey, what's that???" She pointed to Hackyrus. "What is it??? Whatisitwhatisitwhatisitwhatisit???" She was bouncing up and down. She would have bounded over there if it were not for Shark's serious injury. "Oh, hey, Mr. Grovyle, your arm is torn. Eww, it's all dirty and greasy..."

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 5:07 am

MooMoo Farm|Evening

A flashback came into Watson's mind.

"Sherlock, why is trainer so cruel?" Watson was but a Slowpoke. The Togetic named Sherlock sighed. "M'boy, he's a terrible soul."

Watson came back to reality and frowned. He missed his friend, and the reason he had come here was to look for Shrelock. They had been seperated when the epidemic started, and Watson had to find him. What if he was dead? Or worse, infected?

But then again, he could be alive. Watson had to find out.

...My friends, I apoligize, but I must take leave. I am searching for a long time friend of mine, and he doesn't seem to be here. I wish you all good luck...

And with that, he left.

((OOC: Watson will be moving to Fortree. >U))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:12 am

Moo Moo Farm|Night

"Bells! We have a problem here! Shark is hurt badly!" Shark was panting, his head was aching and his eyes were starting to go blurry. He saw a blur of pink in front of him then, looking his arm over. Even though he was so high levelled, the bite did deal a massive amount of damage.

"... Not that bad, his bones aren't broken or anything, but the bite has cut through the muscle." He frowned. His voice croaked a bit. "I'm gonna become infected, aren't I? I'm gonna turn into a disgusting monster, I'm going to die!" he cried, blood still dripping from his open wound.

In the midst of his pain, he turned his head to the blurry figure of a Pokemon. "Hey, are you alright?" he murmured. He knew it was infected, but what the hell, it helped them fight the Garchomp. He could at least show a bit of kindness to it.

"Oh, hey, Mr. Grovyle, your arm is torn. Eww, it's all dirty and greasy..." he scowled. "The name's Shark, snake. And of course it's dirty and greasy, what did you expect?" he hissed. Then a voice came from behind. "...My friends, I apoligize, but I must take leave. I am searching for a long time friend of mine, and he doesn't seem to be here. I wish you all good luck..." He froze. Another Pokemon was leaving them? Even though in pain, he turned around. "W-Watson, bro, you're leaving?... T... Take care..." he murmured as he watched him leave.

Suddenly, the pain was too much for him as he fell to the ground, blacked out.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:43 am

Moo Moo Farm|Night
    [15]

Crimson, would you mind to fetch me some bandages for Shark?" Crimson was still in shock. She forced herself to answer Bells. Uh..Yeah. I'll be back. Crimson got up to leave when Shark said something that made her heart skip a beat. "I'm gonna become infected, aren't I? I'm gonna turn into a disgusting monster, I'm going to die!" Crimson ran back over and grapped Shark's hand. No! You will not become an infected! I will stop you if I have to. Crimson stopped as she started to cry. Because I...I...I love you Shark.

As soon as she finished the sentence, she got up and went to look from bandages. She found some bed sheets in a box. She grapped them and ran back to Bells and Shark. ...My friends, I apoligize, but I must take leave. I am searching for a long time friend of mine, and he doesn't seem to be here. I wish you all good luck... She looked as Watson vanished. Goodbye my friend. I hope you find your friend. Crimson turned and went to Bells, handing her the sheets. Here. I hope this helps. Crimson could not bring her self to look at Shark.

I'm sorry, but I can't stay here anymore. Plz stay safe. I wish you the bast of luck. Crimson started to fade as she leaned down and kissed Shark, before she vanished all together. A lone tear rolled down her cheek and landed on Shark. Goodbye my love.

(OOC: Crimson is moving to the Nuvema Team.)

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:40 pm

Moo Moo Farm | Evening [15]

Bells stared at everyone in despair, all leaving. The Flaffy got up from her patient, forgetting about Shark, for she was drowned in sadness. She closed her eyes, taking everything in, finally remembering her purpose, "Then I shall take my leave as well. Everyone; Safe Trip to all. I must leave this place." She quickly wrapped Shark's wound with the blankets, "Safe trip to you too. I cannot help you any longer." Before Watson could leave, Bells took a deep breathe, yelling out to him, "WATSON, HAVE A SAFE TRIP! ...." She added silently, "I love you." Hoping the wind will carry the message to him.

The Flaffy immediately padded over to the forest, Where Seion first left, leaving everyone, hopefully, not forever.

[Ooc: Peace out bros, movin' over to Mt. Coronet. Sinnoh.]

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:41 am