Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Ho-Oh
AdminTestAccount
Kaze
Shaymin
Jirachi
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

The SAFFRON Team

Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team - Page 11 Empty Re: The SAFFRON Team

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Silph Co. | Late afternoon (15)

Yue raced down the stairs, but stopped. She had to do something first. "Forever! Get out of here. I have something to settle first." She rushed down to where the pink block was. Forever wondered what she was doing. When she couldn't contain her curiosity, she peeked into the room. What she saw shocked her.

Yue pulled out a pointy lear and started to kill the hackyrus. She stabbed it repeatedly-especially into its little blocky head. Its blood splatted everywhere, even onto Yue's lower body and her hand that held the blade. She then ripped her head to shreds, getting its dying blood all over her hands.
    She continued to shred him to pieces, and soon threw the shreds of his body out the broken window. She smiled evilly. "Such a shame. You were such a good opponent...

She then rejoined with Forever, running as fast as a snake with legs ever could. Coated in a fresh coat of crimson red, she reassured Forever. "That's one pest we won't need to worry about ever again."

Seeing her now, Forever was in shock. She-did she just- kill it? The one that has been trying to get then for a long time? So much happened in such a short time. Sure it was courageous and all, but that laugh...that smile...

She was crazy.

Last edited by tastybob on Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:18 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:27 pm

Silph Co. [hallway] | Night | 43
    Forever was shocked, rather. She had never knew this side of Yue. I'm my sadistic father's sadistic daughter. What did you expect? She thought, but what was said was, "I did what had to be done. Now let's go, I've got that bug distracted with the Porygon's corpse." Running down the stairs, she could see the last rays of the sun disappearing behind the tall buildings of Saffron. The bright glow of day was slowly sucked into the black void, what seemed to be an eternal darkness. Infinity was the night at times, yet it only lasted 12 hours.

Twelve hours would be a long enough infinity for me.
    The burning building was slowly collapsing, Blaziken's fire plus the earthquake-like attack wasn't good for metal. She continued to run before finally bursting through the frame of the shattered door. The infinity of night had come to meet her.

(OoC: 1) Copy/paste action for the win! dB Still though, tastybob, anything in italics is thinking. It wasn't said out loud. 2) I'm the new leader! Woot! 3) Yue's gonna start going crazy now, ever so slowly, but it'll happen. Beware!)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:32 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Silph Co. |Night (20)

Even though she hadn't killed it there was now a nice friend for her mother and to Angel's mind that's good enough.
    She scuttles down the floors to her hidden space, her mother, and regurgitates the body of the porygon onto the white tiles.
    "Here's a lullaby to close your eyes." She croons to it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:34 am

Saffron City | night (16)

Forever stared at Yue. She still couldn't believe that she could have done such a thing. She had always thought she was a good friend-because she wouldn't hurt anyone. Forever was wrong... Yue thought, but what was said was, "I did what had to be done. Now let's go, I've got that bug distracted with the Porygon's corpse." Yue ran down the stairs, Forever stalling a bit behind her, as she did not want to be that close to her any longer.
    They soon exited the building. Outside the building, the sun was setting. It was quite pretty, other than there being a burning collapsing building in the middle of it. That ruined the scene. She turned her hard to look at the building one last time. Some of the walls and floors, especially near the top, were falling off, piece by piece.
    Now there was no place to hide.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:31 pm

Outside Saffron City | Night (1)

The pokemon walked with an odd stagger, days of walking around without out seeking out shelter or drinking any fluids would do that to a pokemon. Civ no longer wanted thought he needed shelter, he found no need to protect himself from the sun or to try to hide from any movement of out of the corner of his eyes. He was reborn as an infected, and infected were free from all the necessities and demands of the living. “So thirsty, ah, but nothing to drink but water…..maybe....nah. Blood. Yes, blood, all warm and wet and straight from the bleeding body of a pokemon, that’s what I want, none of that water crap….”

It was hard for him to figure out what he was thinking and what he was saying nowadays, especially since his body had been growing weak these past few days since he had not found any pokemon to prey on. He saw plenty of berries on his way here, and in the past it would have been a miracle to even see one, but all infected needed flesh and blood, none of that berry crap. Which was why he was not heading to the city, pokemon always flocked to a city, and there he would wait, ready for his first meal as a now free beast.

((Civ the nidorino who thinks he is infected is now part of the team~))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:28 pm

Saffron City|Night (1)

In the dark streets of Saffron lay many bodies. One of which is guarded by a Roserade. This is something Leah would do every night. She always guarded David, and always will. She blamed herself for his death, wishing she could do more.

"I'm sorry" She cried to herself.

She looked up from his body and saw the burning building. She's suffered enough. He's dead. The job is done. She ran from the body, still in tears. She stopped. There were others, a Leafeon being the only one she recognizes. She hid behind a building, wiped the tears from her eyes, and thought about her next move.

(OoC: Hey guys, great to be back on the team!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:57 am

Saffron City | Night | 44
    The burning building illuminated the streets. It was sort of pretty, a fire turning and twisting in the sky, illuminating, only to end up searing the city in the end...
    There was a voice. Faint, yes, but a voice. “So thirsty, ah, but nothing to drink but water... maybe.... nah. Blood. Yes, blood, all warm and wet and straight from the bleeding body of a Pokémon, that’s what I want, none of that water crap.” It sounded Infected by its words, but its voice said it was alive. It was confusing. She also heard something else... There were suddenly many others here. "Forever... There's others here all of a sudden... Be careful."

(OoC: Hello and welcome back! Great to have you both here!)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:06 pm

Silph Co. |Night (21)

Angel is happy as she tends to the corpse in her care, stroking the facets of it's blocky head.
    The room is already stacked with other pokemon unfortunate enough to be trapped here or what's left of them.
    Piles of decaying flesh, black filth layered on rotting bone.
    Any exits from the room have been sealed with webs that crackle with thousands of volts worth of electricity.
    The way Angel came in is resealed with webbing as she crawls out from the burning building.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:44 am

Safrron City | night (16)

Forever heard a voice in the distance. “So thirsty, ah, but nothing to drink but water... maybe.... nah. Blood. Yes, blood, all warm and wet and straight from the bleeding body of a Pokémon, that’s what I want, none of that water crap.” What it said wasn't natural. It was like something that an infected would say, but from what Forever knew, they could not speak-or at least not speak clearly to understand. She turned to face where she heard its voice.

(Ooc- finally we have more people! welcome!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:34 pm

Saffron City | Night (2)

Light, bright and burning clear in the night sky. Normal pokemon would be curious about its origin, or at least wish to run away in case of danger, but Civ no longer had those impulses. If there was a fire, then there must be a pokemon who had started it, then maybe he can finally quench his thirst. “Heh, heh, heh, lead on my precious light, lead me to your tasty morsels.”

Civ was starting to stagger in his walk more often, but he didn’t pay attention to it, maybe just his dead legs losing muscle mass or something, he had been using them to walk for a few days without rest now. “No more worrying about rest, the freedom to not care, freedom..” It may come with a price of having to eat pokemon, but as he got closer to the burning building, the price would be paid soon.

((Sorry not much is happening with him right now, want him to skulk a bit >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Saffron City|Night (2)

Leah heard different voices all around.

“So thirsty, ah, but nothing to drink but water... maybe.... nah. Blood. Yes, blood, all warm and wet and straight from the bleeding body of a Pokémon, that’s what I want, none of that water crap.” Was it infected? It didn't sound like a survivor would say that...

"Forever... There's others here all of a sudden... Be careful." That one sounded like it came from one of the two survivors. She couldn't see who said it because the fire was starting to die out.

Still hiding out in an alley, she could only look around at what is left of the big city. Nothing much. She spaced out and fell into a metal trash can. "Thank god it's empty" she thought, "But did they hear it?" She realized that she was stuck. The Roserade struggled to get out. "Help! I'm stuck!" she cried out. "I'm not infected! I mean no harm!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:08 am

Saffron City [Alley] | Night | 45
    (OoC: Silver badge time! :3)
    Suddenly, there was a loud clanging noise. It shouted. "Help! I'm stuck!" There was a pause, with more of the metallic noise. "I'm not infected! I mean no harm!" Yue decided to see what it was. Upon following the voice, she came across a Roserade struggling, upside-down, in a metal trash can. Yue grabbed a handle and gently brought the mouth of the can to level with the ground. "Are you okay?" The building fire begun to fizzle out a little, decreasing visibility. However, she could still see in the orange-tinted light. "What were you doing in a trash can? It doesn't seem... Um, likely... you'd find a Roserade in filth and grime..." The thing that sounded infected and alive at the same time spoke again, but Yue didn't pay much attention. She was worried about the fire spreading.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Apr 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Outside Silph Co. |Night (22)

Now, now what have they done to Mother?
    When she crawls outside Angel is not pleased. The blazing building is pretty, sure enough, but the flames scare her and what about Mother?
    If the building wasn't extinguished soon then mother would get all burnt up and she could never let that happen, she was a good daughter.
    Angel focuses her Hidden Power and ice spreads across a tiny patch of the building's facade.
    Exposed to the heat of the flames it starts to drip but Angel perserveres.
    Layer upon layer of ice slowly covers up the electric webbed tunnels until even the few tendrils of fire that have reached this far down cannot melt it.
    Drip.
    A single drop of water falls onto Angel's back and she shakes herself off before scuttling off.
    There were intruders here, bad intruders.
    They needed a mother's love to be whole again.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:22 am

Saffron City | Night (17)

Now with the sun already set, it was night time. The flaming building could still be seen through. It was still melting, slowly collapsing. It was amazing that it hadn't fallen yet.
    But Forever thought of something. If the building was on fire, wouldn't the other buildings catch on fire? That wouldn't be good. They would have nowhere to stay and hide from the infected. They needed to stop the burning building, but how? She turned to see the giant bug, the one she was afraid of earlier, use some move to freeze the building. If it was helping the situation now, it couldn't be that bad. It was a good idea, but how would they do it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:58 pm

Saffron City | Night (3)

Hearing the cries of a helpless pokemon, he figured he would get more joy from hearing it, but apparently not yet. Maybe that was something that developed more the longer he was infected. But either way, it meant dinner time for Civ. “You mean no harm, but I don’t think I can say the same…”

It had cried out to the world, telling him that she was ripe and uninfected for the taking, like the bell that was rung every day before feeding time. His mouth was already salivating from the thought of eating after who knows how long of being denied a prey to kill. It would be his first prey since the infection had gotten him, but like most of his firsts since being free, he knew it would be delightful.

“The fires go down, but the moths still stay.” They were still there, so he naturally went to them. At this point he was not even bothering to hide his location, he was too hungry, he must feed soon or who knows what may happen.

Firing a Sludge Bomb into at the two grass things that were together, Civ could not contain his excitement himself. He would most likely end up killing them too fast to bask in their pain like all undead should.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:15 pm

Saffron City|Night (3)

Leah was able to get out of the trash can. The Snivy helped her out of it. "Thanks" was all Leah said. "Are you okay? What were you doing in a trash can? It doesn't seem... Um, likely... you'd find a Roserade in filth and grime..." Leah felt offended by that remark. "Well," she stated, "I'm not like every other Roserade. I just kinda drifted off and I... uh, kinda... just fell in..." She was scratching the back of her head out of embarrassment.

"I'm Leah, by the way." The fire was starting to die down. She heard that infected-like voice again. “You mean no harm, but I don’t think I can say the same…” He said. Leah could tell it was a guy's voice, "The fires go down, but the moths still stay.”

In view came a Nidorino. Was that the voice? "Are you alright?" He fired a Sludge Bomb at them. It was. She looked back at the Snivy. "Stay back." She used Double Team to cloak herself and to confuse the Nidorino.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:27 am

(OoC: Sorry, Gmail is down and that's where I keep my image codes. And, in becoming Leader, I magically got slower at posting...)
    Saffron City [Alley] | Night | 46
    "Well," The Roserade began, "I'm not like every other Roserade. I just kinda drifted off and I... uh, kinda... just fell in..." She scratched the back of her head, embarrassed. "I'm Leah, by the way." Yue nodded. "I'm Yue." Suddenly, a large blotch of purple sludge came from nowhere and landed near them, either poorly aimed or aimed at where they were standing before. Stay back." She said, cloaking her position with Double Team. "I can take care of myself..." she said, somewhat annoyed. Without thinking she shot a seed toward the Nidorino, growing sharp vines quickly.
    She realized she had just used Leech Seed, and had forgotten Razor Leaf.
    (OoC: Snivy cannot learn Razor Leaf, according to Bulbapedia. So I fix it by learning Leech Seed over it. xD By the way, There's a bit of Everstone woven into her bow so she can't evolve, if you were wondering.)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:52 pm

Outside Silph Co. |Night (23)

The galvantula scuttles over, hiding behind the debris that littered the road.
    The pretty little grass type had found another freind.
    How wonderful.
    She spools out a length of sparking webbing as she crawls closer.
    "Lullaby to close your eyes..."
    She forms an attack deep in her throat but she doesn't release it.
    There is a new scent, a new child to be returned to mother.
    Will it be freindly? Will it want to be saved?
    Angel creeps from the shadows towards it.
    She edges closer instead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:27 pm

Saffron City | Night (18)

The others seemed to have gone somewhere else. Forever, though, was still where she was, still in her moment of though about how to extinguish the building. She saw more bits and pieces of the building fall off and crumble when they hit the solid earth. The building would soon fall. She had to get away. Trying to save the building would be useless. It would die, and spread its little fiery infection to the rest of the city...Just like what was happening in this world.
    She ran as fast as she could, out of its way if it were to fall over.
    There was a large loud shaking sound and the earth began to rumble. The building was falling down. Forever picked up her pace, now that she knew that it wasgoing to fall. The sounds of crashing and breaking metal, as well as the bitter smell of smoke was all around her.
    She took cover between some other buildings, and watched the burning building crumble over, and fall.
    The ground shook wildly for a moment, as if it had a life of its own-and then it stopped.
    The Silph Co. has fallen.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:47 pm

((I'mma have to skip for now. Just say Civ got out of the falling building's way and ended up on the other side of the wreck >.<))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:13 pm

Saffron City|Night (4)

The Snivy, who introduced herself as Yue, fired a Leech Seed at the Nidorino. "I can take care of myself." she said. Leah rolled her eyes in annoyance, "Whatever, let's just get this over with, and if you don't wanna stay with me, you don't have to." Leah was completely serious the whole time, especially with the last part.

But as she finished her sentence, time seemed to stop for a brief moment. The tall burning building she recognized as Silph Co began to fall. When it hit the ground, it felt like the whole world shook. There was no sign of the Nidorino anywhere.

Another thing that came with the fall of the building was shrapnel that flew around. Many pieces came flying towards the two grass types. As she dodged the shards, one hit her in the knee. The Roserade fell to the ground, shortly after, in pain.

(OoC: Yeah, I guess you could say that she took an arrow to the knee lol.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:31 am

(Skip please... I feel brain dead now)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:08 pm

Outside Silph Co. |Night (24)

Blood! Bloodbloodbloodblood...
    Angel salivates, black stained spittle oozing down her yellow furred jaws.
    "Perhaps you're happy without me, So many seeds have been sown in the field And who could sprout up so blessedly If I had died."
    She creeps towards the scent of injured grass type, the armored stripes on her back gleaming.
    The frail shell of ice cracks then splinters as the blazing building keels over.
    The galvantula is angry, very angry.
    Mother would be o.k. but that was very, very rude.
    She gathers up her anger in a tight little ball and releases it.
    A chill wind blows up as the ground freezes.
    Pale tendrils of ground frost spider their way across the dull grey pavement like albino worms that become engorged and grow into a solid pane that in turn grows into tiny frozen waves of snow peaked ice.
    The cold eats up the ground, moving like a living thing towards the grass types.

((OOC: One more post to Badge~))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:52 pm

Saffron City | Night (19)

Forever was worried. The building was gone. They needed somewhere to hide form the infected that would come out at night. A place that wasn't already ruined.
    She crept between the buildings, through the narrow alleys. She heard something talk from the other side of the street. She went over to investigate. There was the spider, the one that she was afraid of, something else that looked infected, Yue and someone else whom she did not know. The infected were attacking them. Her first instinct was to help them, but then again, she didn't want to be eaten or killed-or a fate worse that death-to catch the infection herself. Yue could probably defend herself, as she had seen first hand how she had killed the infected porygon, the one that Forever -and even Yue-was afraid of.
    It would be better if she just left them alone. Safety first. Always.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:19 am

Saffron City | Night (4)

The building was down and no longer a shining beacon to welcome travelers to unsuspecting meals. He had dodged it, but he ended up in the opposite side of the debris, the rubble now blocking his view of the two grass types he want as his first kill.

They may be evading him at the moment, but he would get them, he needed to satisfy this thirst, even the water dripping off some of the rubble from shards of ice was starting to look appetizing. His bloodshot eyes staring back at him in the dirty reflection, he was so tempted to drink it and get rid of this thirst, but it quickly turned dirty from being to the ground, and he mind went back on the blood. “Do not tempt me water, you no longer hold any value to me….”

Civ set to the annoying task of climbing the downed building, he was to despite to get rid of this thirst to go around the building. He felt nostalgic on top of the ruins, being able to see his surroundings clearer, the confinement of the cage he had spent the majority of his life in seemed like a horrible dream now, his new physical and mental freedom releving him of his pain. “Sweet flower Sweat flower; send yourself onto me, for the thirst of this un-living must be satisfied with fear and blood.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:47 am