Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Ho-Oh
AdminTestAccount
Kaze
Shaymin
Jirachi
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

The SAFFRON Team

Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team - Page 2 Empty Re: The SAFFRON Team

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:38 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Moo Moo Farm|Noon

The Grovyle wanted to know if he knew what caused this terrible infection. Watson shook his head. I do believe, however, that this infection was no accident. I believe a truely cruel Pokemon of some sort may have caused this. Why? I have no idea. He told his hypothesis.

The Cyndaquil had come back. She wished to stay.

Of course you can stay. But please, do not overreact anymore, it is..annoying. But I welcome you back. Watson nodded. Bells spoke. Again, I shall reintroduce myself, PROPERLY this time; I am Bells, a Mareep that wishes she WASN'T shiny. I'm fairly good injuries, so if you have any, I'll try my best to heal your wounds. The Slowking tilted his head. If you don't mind me asking, why do you not wish to be shiny? I can not see why you would not want to be shiny... He shrugged.

Last edited by LiaLedian on Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:32 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Needs place and time ;3;)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:12 pm

MooMoo Farm | Noon

"My friends. I am sorry about earlier. I needed some times to my self, that's all. I have mald it over and have come back to ask if you will accept me." Shark snorted as his brows knit in frustration. "So wait, when did we become friends again? We just met, dudette." he grumbled. "And please stop with all dat formal talk. You're just a Cyndaquil, not some giant legend that'll be almighty and respected. You can just talk normally." he frowned.

"Again, I shall reintroduce myself, PROPERLY this time; I am Bells, a Mareep that wishes she WASN'T shiny. I'm fairly good injuries, so if you have any, I'll try my best to heal your wounds." Shark listened. "Good ta hear you're good at dressing wounds." he smiled, glad that there was someone who can heal them when needed. "Shiny? I remember my sister was shiny. My trainer had chosen her over meh." he murmured, a mixture of anger and sorrow.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:58 pm

MooMoo Farm | Noon
    [6]
    (OOC:Sorry. I made Crimson alittle more dramatic then I wanted her to be.)

"If you go drama queen again, I will TRY, to not rip out your tongue. However, you are still undergoing MY treatment, so for the time being, fill up your belly and take a good rest, once it's evening of course." The shiny Mareep said in a agitated way. Crimson was a little embarrass and agitated her self with the way the Mareep had said that. Er...Yes, about that. I over reacted. I'm sorry. Crimson blushed alittle as Bells gave her a berry.She had not talked to other living pokemon in awhile, so she over reacted.

"Again, I shall reintroduce myself, PROPERLY this time; I am Bells, a Mareep that wishes she WASN'T shiny. I'm fairly good injuries, so if you have any, I'll try my best to heal your wounds." In her own way the Mareep was a little worried. Crimson thought. You wish you weren't shiny? Well... At least its better then being a clone, like me. Crimson said as she remembered the humans who made her. They had made her to be the ultimate pokemon. Even strong then a legendary,but in the end it was a fail and she ended being as strong as a normal Cyndaquil. As she thought to her self the Slowking said something.

Of course you can stay. But please, do not overreact anymore, it is..annoying. But I welcome you back. The Slowking nodded. Then the wise pokemon tilted it's head at what Bells had said.If you don't mind me asking, why do you not wish to be shiny? I can not see why you would not want to be shiny... Crimson was curios also, but before she could say any thing the Grovyle said something also."So wait, when did we become friends again? We just met, dudette." Crimson was alittle angry at what the Grovyle said, but blow it off, not wanting to start something.

Yes, thats true, but I like to think of everyone as my friends. Not including the undead. Crimson replied after a moment of thinking. She then heard the Grovyle grumble. "And please stop with all dat formal talk. You're just a Cyndaquil, not some giant legend that'll be almighty and respected. You can just talk normally." The Grovyle was right. She had been talking so formal. No wounder she had a headache. I'm sorry. I was taught to be nice and polite to others.

Crimson said as she munched on the Sitrus, Bells had given to her not a moment ago. Then the Grovyle look at Bells and committed on what she said."Good ta hear you're good at dressing wounds." The Grovyle smiled at Bells. Crimson could not help but giggle alittle, because this Grovyle reminded her of her old friend Blue. Blue was like a brother to Crimson and often acted like one. The Grovyle, like the Slowking asked Bells about the shiny problem. "Shiny? I remember my sister was shiny. My trainer had chosen her over meh." The Grovyle was not that happy about the subject.

Crimson then remembered that she did not know the names of the Slowking and Grovyle. She look to the pokemon and ask them what they're names were. I did never catch your names. Could y'all tell me please. By the way my name is Crimson if y'all never catch it. Crimson said as she finished off the berry. She look up at the sky. Thank you Arceus. I will not wast this life. The clone though, as a gust of wind went by, ringing her bell.

Ring,

Ring.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:51 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Moo Moo Farm | Dusk [6]

As Bells sat right back down, Watson couldn't help but tilt his head, "If you don't mind me asking, why do you not wish to be shiny? I can not see why you would not want to be shiny.." She couldn't help, but stand right back up, "Because pokemon think I'm such a 'pampered princess' or 'some stuck up' just because I get more attention! Being shiny makes me judged for who I am, before anyone could know me!" She snapped, the Grovyle cuts in, "Shiny? I remember my sister was shiny. My trainer had chosen her over meh." The Mareep glares at the Grovyle, noticing his tone, "Not the shiny's fault! I really hate it when pokemon blame shinies for EVERYTHING!"
    Crimson huffed, "You wish you weren't shiny? Well... At least its better then being a clone, like me"

"Excuse me? Ohoho, stop downgrading yourself! It's seriously not going to help the situation thank you very much!"

She sat down forcefully, a bit pissed off, as she nibbled on her berry she realized when went a tad bit far this time. She sets her Pecha berry aside, "Sorry about being a tad bit irritated, but I suggest that we don't bring this subject about physical differences again." She sighs, noticing she become 'drama queen' for a moment.

Last edited by Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:07 am

Moo Moo Farm|Dusk

Because pokemon think I'm such a 'pampered princess' or 'some stuck up' just because I get more attention! Being shiny makes me judged for who I am, before anyone could know me! The Mareep snapped at him. Watson flinched. The Mareep snapped at not just him, but Shark and Crimson as well. Sorry about being a tad bit irritated, but I suggest that we don't bring this subject about physical differences again. She sat down. The Slowking frowned.

Deciding to drop the subject, he looked to Shark. Why do you never remove your goggles? he questioned.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sat Sep 17, 2011 11:33 am

Moo Moo Farm|Dusk

"Not the shiny's fault! I really hate it when pokemon blame shinies for EVERYTHING!" Shark suddenly felt his anger prick as he grit his teeth. "I wasn't even fucking blaming you or shinyness, thank you very much!" he yelled angrily. "Sorry about being a tad bit irritated, but I suggest that we don't bring this subject about physical differences again." he watched her testily behind his goggles. "You're the one who brought the stupid subject up in the first place." He muttered.

"Why do you never remove your goggles?" Shark was heading to the barn, when he froze. He turned around. "Ah-Ah.... No reason, um, they're just... Special?" he laughed nervously.

"SKREEEEEEE-"

A flock of spearows suddenly dived down from the air, undead and angry and they attacked. Shark fell over, as he felt a Spearow rip his goggles off of him. He screamed. He immediately closed his eyes, putting his shaky hand above his eyes and covered them. With no warning, Shark used Rockslide, killing a few Spearows as he ran to the barn, his eyes still closed and covered.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:03 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Dusk
    [7]

Crimson sighed as see watched Bells and the Grovyle yell at each other. Guys! Its ok, so lets just drop it, ok. Crimson said as she tried to calm everyone down. Bells turned to Crimson and said something. "Excuse me? Ohoho, stop downgrading yourself! It's seriously not going to help the situation thank you very much!" Crimson was speechless. She had no idea how to respond to what Bells said. So she just put her head down. Crimson looked right back up when she heard something.

"SKREEEEEEE-"

It was a flock of infected Spearow! A few of them attacked the Grovyle. One of them ripping his goggles off. Witch made him snap. The Grovyle used Rock Slide,killing some of the Spearow. Then running to the barn. I think these are the friends of that Spearow I killed earlier! Crimson said as she looked at the corpse of the infected Spearow, that stole her bell. Crimson looked down at her feet and saw the goggles that belong to the Grovyle get picked up by one of the Spearows.

Oh, no you don't! I'm not just about to let you take that! Crimson yelled as she ran toward the flock of infected birds. All of a sudden she tripped on something. She look and saw that it was a TM. Crimson didn't had time to worry about it, but something told her to pick it up. So she did. The TM was absorb into her and she freak out. Suddenly a pillar of fire come out from her mouth. This is Flamethrower!! Crimson though as some kind of power started to run though her.

The Flamethrower got bigger and bigger, killing all the Spearow that were left. Crimson looked around and was suddenly surrounded by a pure white light. She could fell her power increasing. The light was somewhat... calming. Crimson fell to the ground. She looked at her hand and saw the goggles. She smiled. Good. Looks like I got them. Crimson could see the world around her going black. Crimson still enveloped in the light lay there on the ground with the goggles in her hand, smiling.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 6:42 pm

Moo Moo Farm | Dusk [7]

"I wasn't even fucking blaming you or shinyness, thank you very much!"
    Bells was about to protest back, before a flock a spearows attacked the group. The shiny Mareep gasped in horror, using Power Gem on one of them, killing it immediately. She noticed at the corner of her eye, Shark using Rockslide, 'No time to argue no more. Focus on living, focus on living, focus on living, focus on living...' She continued her inside chant as she continued using Power Gem, she wasn't strong enough to use Discharge sadly.

She was able to kill off three of them, however two Spearows suddenly used Drill Peck, hitting Bells at her side, 'SHIT!' She panicked in her mind. The Mareep felt blood dripping from her side to her legs, Crimson suddenly used Flamethrower at the Spearow, saving Bells from the finishing blow. 'Oh dear Arceus, I can't tell how much I'm bleeding, I lost... 20% of my blood I think... Oh shit, oh shit, how can I heal the others? How, how, how, I'm such a failure as a medic...' She continued to mentally beat herself up, not saying a word as she fell to her side, her fluff meeting with the cold grass.

Last edited by Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:19 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Dusk

A flock of Spearow flew into the barn. Prepared, Watson unleashed a water pulse, managing to kill two of the Spearow. The group managed to defeat the flock of Spearow, and then he noticed Bells on the ground. She was bleeding. Oh, my goodness gracious! Watson exclaimed. He quickly grabbed an Oran berry from the pile of berries, unsure of what else to do, and handed it to the Mareep.

P-Please, Bells, you must eat this...i-it'll help you feel stronger. Watson stuttered. He looked to the other Pokemon. Please help me out here!
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:31 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Dusk

Shark immediately ran inside the barn as he dived into the hay, still covering the bloody orbs he called eyes. He was crying. Did someone see him? Did someone see his eyes? He dearly hope nobody did. His eyes were horrible, he hated them. They were a curse.

He took a peek out of the hay, outside. He noticed Bells, bleeding, while Watson was crying for help. His mind was buzzing. What to do? He can't let them see his eyes. Instead, he grabbed a couple of Oran and Sitrus berries, and rolled them out the barn to wear Watson was, too scared to actually go outside.

He noticed Crimson approaching as he dived back in the hay again, feeling insecure and nervous.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:50 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Dusk
    [8]

The light slowly fade and the dark faded as well. Crimson got up and looked around. The Spearow are died? Good. Crimson saw that Bells was on the ground and Watson was try to help so Crimson ran over to help. Grabbing a Oran out of the pile of barriers. Here let me. Watson you go fine something to wrap the wound up. Crimson said. She relised that for some reason Bells looked smaller. She looked at her paws and they bigger.

Crimson cut the berry up and smashed it. Then started to ten to the wounded Mareep. With the wraps that Watson found the wound was wrap up in no time. There. That should hold. Crimson huffed. She sat back and her hand touched something. Uh? Oh, Shark's goggles. I should give these back. Crimson walked to the barn. She saw Shark hiding in the hay. Um, Shark. I have your goggles here. Crimson said as she got closer. She passed by a water container. She looked at her self in the water. I...I've evolved!

Crimson was shocked, but she went back to Shark. Here. She said as she handed Shark his goggles.
    She blushed alittle as he took his goggles back. She saw something that catch her eye. Shark's eye's are red? Well i think there cute.It souts him. Crimson thought. Then she turn toward Bells and Watson. We should go. Bells is hurt. Crimson said as turn to Shark. He was staring at her. She blushed again as she turned to walk to where Bells and Watson were.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 7:58 pm

Moo Moo Farm | Evening [8]

Bells noticed the sun fell down as she blinked slowly. Watson pushed an Oran berry towards Bells, but the Mareep was to weak to take a mere bite.

Everything was a blur, she saw an oddly colored Quilava wrap Bells's wound, realizing it was Crimson, 'I should teach her how to heal, that way I won't have to worry... It's good she evolved too.' She smiles a bit, 'But it may be a bit late for that, haha, ha... Ha...' She gazed around, noticing that the wrap didn't put too much pressure on her wound, 'I've already lost around 40%... Crimson forgot to put pressure on the wound... I'm going to lose more blood at this rate dammit...'

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:13 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Dusk

Watson nodded at Crimson, and left the barn. Looking from left to right, in the dark as well, there wasn't much he could find. The Slowking ran into the house part of the farm, where the humans lived. Inside were bedsheets, and Watson grabbed them. Perfect! he thought happily.

He ran as fast as he could back to the barn. Running to Bells, he wrapped some bedsheet around Bells's wound. Pressing against it softly to apply pressure, he looked at her. You are going to be fine, Bells...
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Sun Sep 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Evening

"Here." Shark immediately grabbed his goggles and put them on as he emerged from the hay. "You um... You didn't see, right?" he asked nervously. He stared. "We should go. Bells is hurt." Shark nodded. "Right." he murmured, grabbing a Sitrus berry.

When he arrived, Watson was applying pressure to Bells's wounds. He frowned. "You got those bedsheets from where the humans slept, ja? Were there any potions there?" Shark asked as he sliced his Sitrus Berry into cubes with his sharp leaves. He examined them. "Heh, reminds me of dem Pokeblocks." he smiled as she laid the miniscule cubes of the berry on a broad leaf, and placed it near her mouth. "All you need to do is swallow them." he murmured.

He watched the sun begin to set. "Hey, I'll be in the barn preparing for the night. We can't stay out in the open when it's dark, we'll be easy prey then, so I'll prepare some food and some beds." he said as he walked into the barn. He gathered the softest hay he could find and gathered them up to make 4 medium-sized beds. He found a Metal bowl and some water where the Human's used to sleep in and began mixing sliced up berries and water to make a 'soup'

"Hey, Crimson, could you come here for a sec? I need you to heat up this soup I'm making." he called as he yawned, tired from the day's activities.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 9:15 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Evening
    [9]

"You um... You didn't see, right?" Crimson looked back at Shark. I guess he doesn't want me to see his eyes. That's ok. Crimson smiled. Saw what?
    Crimson and Shark went toward Bells and Watson. Watson was putting pressure on the wound. Crimson then remembered that she had not wrapped the bed sheets tight enough. Here. I will re-wrap the wound. Watson, I need you to go to the house again and see if you can find anything useful, ok.

Crimson re-wrap the wound and made should to make it tight. Crimson yawned. There. That's better. She saw Shark cut up the berry he had and put it in Bells mouth. "All you need to do is swallow them." Crimson was happy to see the Grovyle helping. Her heart seemed to skip a beat. Again!? Crimson thought. She looked up at the sun. It seemed to be setting. "Hey, I'll be in the barn preparing for the night. We can't stay out in the open when it's dark, we'll be easy prey then, so I'll prepare some food and some beds."

Crimson watched as Shark vanished into the barn. She put her paw on her crest. Why is my heart beating so fast? Is something coming, is that it? No, it can't be that. It was beating like this when I saw Shark's eyes. Is it because off Shark? Is that why? "Hey, Crimson, could you come here for a sec? I need you to heat up this soup I'm making." Shark said interrupting Crimson's thoughts. Uh..Yeah. I'll be there in a sec. Crimson looked down at Bells. She was sleeping. Crimson didn't want to leave Bells, but luckily Watson came back from his exploration of the house.

Hey, Watson! I need you to watch Bells till I get back ok. Crimson didn't wait for a response. She ran for the barn. Ok, I'm here. You want me to light this here, right? Crimson said as she pointed to the area bellow the metal pan. Her heart started to quicken. Again? What is going on? It doesn't hurt. It feels weird though. I felt the same earlier too. Like that time, I'm with Shark when it happens. Why do I feel like this? Is it possible that I might like Shark? Crimson thought as she lit the fire.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Sep 18, 2011 11:50 pm

Moo Moo Farm | Evening [9]

"You are going to be fine, Bells..." Watson spoke gently, the Mareep wanted to laugh and tell him, "You idiot I'll be fine!" But uncertainy filled her mind. At the corner of her eye she noticed Shark coming out of the barn, Sitrus berry in hand, chopping it as a walked over to Bells, "All you need to do us swallow them." Bells was hesitant at first, but then did as the Grovyle told her. Swallowing the soft berry felt more like swallowing a pound of rocks.

The world around her seemed a bit more sharper, the Mareep needed rest, she felt drowsy by the second, 'Let pain ebb away...'

The world grew dark.

(Ooc: She's sleeping :'D note to self: Never write posts from the iPod because it will be a pain lol)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:00 pm

Moo Moo Farm/Evening(1)

No place to be, no place to stay, no one to stay close, no one to do anything...Hackyrus was alone...like a phantom he floated through the different lands. He needed shelter for at least tonight...he already had faced danger from other "Perfect" pokemon, like he usually calls the Infected.

Porygon's eyes were the only thing that could be seen by him, like lights from a small ghost car, Hackyrus kept floating haimlessly through Johto untill something caught his attention...a sweet scent rested within the air...Like a delicious home made soup being recently cooked, he remembered the humans bringing it to him. He followed the aroma curious of what could eventually be...as closer as he was getting he heard voices..."Frie-Friend req-ques-t...Sending..."

Hackyrus decided that he had target now...Explore MooMoo Farm and the ones that found shelter in there.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:02 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Evening

You got those bedsheets from where the humans slept, ja? Were there any potions there? Watson thought for a moment. I don't remember seeing any...but then again, I didn't really look around for potions. I apoligize. He replied. Bells was asleep. As least she could rest now. Restore her energy. She had eaten the berry, and he was satisfied. Hey, Watson! I need you to watch Bells till I get back ok? Crimson asked the Slowking. Watson nodded. He would watch her.

Watson looked to the other two. Soup, you say? Quite a good idea, Shark. He nodded.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:45 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Night

"Ok, I'm here. You want me to light this here, right?" he smiled as he watched the soup become warm. "Thank you, Crimson!" he said happily, as he quickly popped outside. "Watson, could you carry Bells in? The soups almost ready and it's starting to get really dark." he commented, as he grabbed a few sticks, leaves, and moss to upgrade some of the beds.

He scurried back in, propping some wooden planks and stick up between two high haystacks, and putting some leaves on it to make a 'hammock' like thing. He gathered the extra moss, decorating some of the nests. "There!" he grinned as he finished the remodelling. He scurried back into the human's area, hauling a few small wooden bowls he caught sight of earlier and bringer them back, along with a few spoons as he poured the now hot soup into the bowls evenly.

He clapped his hands happily. "Dinner's ready!" he shouted.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 6:06 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Night
    [10]

"Thank you, Crimson!" Shark smiled as he thanked Crimson. Your Welcome. Crimson said in a happy tone.
    Shark then ran out of the barn and yelled at Watson. "Watson, could you carry Bells in? The soups almost ready and it's starting to get really dark." Crimson agreed. The sun was about to vanish on the horizon.

Crimson watched as Shark ran back and forth. Crimson looked around and relised that they're was no fire. She new how cold it got during the night here. So she got up and started to make a fire. While she was doing that she could not help but smile. Flamethrower! Crimson yelled as she set the fire ablaze. There. That surd keep us warm.

Crimson got the felling that something was coming. So she did the most logical thing. Grass Knot! With that all the windows and the back dour to the barn were closed. Crimson made sure that they were tight. No one's going to get in here now. Crimson thought as she yawned. Man. I have to be more tired then I thought. Crimson pick the bed that was closes to the front and layed down. Not daring to close her eyes till everyone was in the barn.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:45 pm

Moo Moo Farm | Evening [10]

The muddy Mareep sat away from the group of other Mareep that were snickering and snorting, Bells wanted to cry, she truly did. She stared at the Mareep with emotionless eyes instead, 'Why can't I be normal?'

Bells blinked open her eyes, pain stabbing her side, she noticed a Slowking staring at her, "Huh?" The memories flooded back to her, remembering how the Spearow's Drilled Pecked her side, "W-Watson? W-what happened?" Panicked then filled her mind, "Where's Crimson? Shark? Are they okay? How about the Spearow?" She stood up, flinching at the pain.

Power enveloped her, as she took a step ahead, a glow surrounded Bells, "What is this?!"

In replacement of Bells, stood a Flaffy, she shook herself, feeling a bit different, stronger, it felt as if the pecks have disappeared! She turned to Watson, "Did something just happened?" Her voice was the same. But she felt a huge change, "Watson, do I look fine?"

Did she... Evolve?

Last edited by Wind on Fri Oct 07, 2011 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Moo Moo Farm/Evening (2)

A strong light caught his attention, it faded as quickly as it appeared. Hackyrus eyes glew slightly as his voice started to ring and stutter.

"Strong light. No a-artificial source...scanning...Possibility over n-nat-natur-al source. Further inves-ve-v-investigation required." Hackyrus moved towards the facility they were, being familiar with human buildings he attempted to search for a door. He found one and tried to push it with his head but the door was closed...He tried to hit his head on the door to push it with more strength but nothing happened...With his polygon paws he tried to turn the handle, it was rotating from side to side but was slipping frequently from his paws. After a few tries he finally opened the door and floated inside and stayed hidden to be able to research these new subjects better.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Sep 21, 2011 5:49 am

Moo Moo Farm|Evening

Watson, could you carry Bells in? The soups almost ready and it's starting to get really dark. Watson nodded, and slowly carried Bells to the other Pokemon. He looked down at Bells, her eyes opened. W-Watson? W-what happened?Where's Crimson? Shark? Are they okay? How about the Spearow? She spoke. You fell asleep. Crimson and Shark are here, and they are fine. The Spearow are all dead. We defeated them. He gave a recap.

Bells stood up, and she was suddenly enveloped in a white light. He knew that light. Evolution. She was now a Flaaffy, she still had her pink wool. Did something just happened? Watson, do I look fine? she asked the Slowking. Watson nodded. You have evolved. You look fine. He smiled. Let us have some of Shark's soup to celebrate. He handed Bells a bowl of soup.
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Night

He watched Bells evolve, his eyes in awe. "Cool! You evolved!" he exclaimed, drinking some of his soup. "But that's weird, I didn't think shiny Flaaffys had pink fur... Oh well." he shrugged. He set his soup down as he stretched his arms and legs, shifting his goggles slightly to make sure they still covered both his eyes.

"You have evolved. You look fine. He smiled. Let us have some of Shark's soup to celebrate." Shark perked up. "Oi, that reminds me. Does the soup taste good? I'm not a very good cook, but I tried my best..." he laughed nervously.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Sep 23, 2011 5:02 pm

Moo Moo Farm|Night
    [11]

Crimson heard something. "W-Watson? W-what happened?" She looked up and saw that Bells was awake. Joy over came her. Looks like I did ok. But, she still should not move, encase the wound open's up. Crimson thought to herself, when the shiny Mareep was enveloped in a white light. Crimson new right away what was happening. She's evolving! Crimson had to look away because of the light, but when she turned back, where Bells once stood was now a pink fluffed Flaaffy.

Crimson had never saw one up close, but had heard story's. Let us have some of Shark's soup to celebrate. Watson said to the newly evolved Bells. Crimson then remembered about the soup Shark, was making. Unfortunately she fell asleep. She looked up at Shark and said, Is there still some soup left? I fell asleep or better yet passed out. Heh. Crimson blushed alittle because she did not like to a meant that she fell asleep because of hungrier or being tired. She turned to Bells and said, It's great that you evolved Bells. This means that your stronger then when you were as a Mareep. Crimson manege a small smile before she fell to the ground.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 2:18 pm