Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+7
Ho-Oh
AdminTestAccount
Kaze
Shaymin
Jirachi
SkeletonCupcake
Min
11 posters

The SAFFRON Team

Anonymous

The SAFFRON Team - Page 4 Empty Re: The SAFFRON Team

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 8:15 pm

(OCC: Skip me please. Everyone's leaving and Hackyrus is just floating, he had a shut down on his system)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Oct 10, 2011 1:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    MooMoo Farm-Evening (5)
    Yue stared at Shark. It was the second time this week someone blacked out because of something she brought upon them. Yue sighed and began to drag Shark into the barn. After a while, she finally succeded. She picked out the grass bits from Shark's wound and went to another side of the barn to look for soap and the tap. "Soap... Um, it can be a bar, or in a bottle, it's sticky, and it cleans stuff. I guess I can find that." Five minutes passed. Yue had found a substance similar to soap, a box of matches, and a pot. She found a well, but it was dry. As she wandered around the abandoned barn, she discovered more and more objects. Eventually, her final results was some twine, a cowbell, a blanket, liquid soap, a bottle of water, a box of matches, a rag, and a pot. She wet the rag, scrubbed it with soap, and cleaned Shark's wound. She then covered him with the blanket. "There, no more germs." She walked over to an open window and looked up. "I'm glad you taught me so much now, thank you," she whispered.
    "... *sigh*... It's gonna be a LOOONG night..."

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image/numbering)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Oct 10, 2011 10:06 am

Moo Moo Farm|Night

"No! You will not become an infected! I will stop you if I have to. Because I...I...I love you Shark." His mind was hazy and confused, was he in a dream? He tried to speak out but he couldn't. He saw as the events passed by, and Crimson came up to him. "I'm sorry, but I can't stay here anymore. Please stay safe. I wish you the bast of luck." And then the kiss. "Goodbye my love."

Now he woke up, his arm stinging from the soap. He sat up a bit. "Ughhh..... H-Hey, where's Crimson? Where did Bells go?!" he asked, frightened and scared as he looked around the barn. "It can't be true, that was just a dream... A dream..." he was crying as he touched his cheek. The tears were staring to fill up in his goggles.

He stood up, ignoring the pain. "Where's Crimson?" he asked. "WHERE'S CRIMSON?!" he screamed. He began to search through the barn. "Crimson? Crimson?" he called. He burst outside of the barn, not caring if it was dangerous. He kept calling her name, afraid.

"Crimson...." his goggles were now off, revealing his bloody red eyes. He began pacing through the barn area before he stopped. "Crimson... I'll find you, ok? It's a big world out there and I'm gonna protect you all the way..... All the way......" his voice sounded almost as if he were insane, his eyes wide and a wicked smile and his face. "Yes.... I-I'll protect you... Forever and ever...... Forever and ever..." he murmured, right before he sprang up on a tree, beginning his pursuit if wherever Crimson may be.

[OOC: And that's how Shark goes to Nuvema town, but as an infected! Bye everyone.... ;A;]

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:27 pm

Moo Moo Farm/Evening (7)

S-S-SYsssssssstems online...Resssss-tttar-tar-tart...

After seeing his prey being defeated by someone else, Hackyrus had a breakdown in which his whole system became offline. Slowly he was starting to turn himself on as his eyes started to gain light.

As he looked around he noticed everyone had left...Confusion reached his mind as questions to where they went filled his mind. Slowly he floated towards the entrance of the building's farm and rested inside. This was his territory now!

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:28 pm

MooMoo Farm- Night (6)
    Yue came back from another barn exploration to find out Shark had left. "NO!" She pounded her fists against a wooden beam.
    "Daikenne, Sevirip, Gyataro, Draiyisin, and now an innocent Grovyle, Shark. I've let this happen 5 times!" Yue began to cry. "I... I CAUSED it 5 times!!! Mom and Dad told me to stop the infection, NO MATTER WHAT!!!" Her expression was sorrow, despair, and regret twisted into a single expression. Tears were streaming down her face. "NO, NO, NO! S-STUPID INFECTION! WHY!?" She was bashing the pillar with her fists, it was crumbling under her rage. "NO, NOO! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!! NO, NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!!!" Her fists were bleeding, raw, and splintery, but she didn't care. She continued with her fit until she broke the pillar.
    "Huh? D-did I do that?!" She stared at the pillar, bloody, splintery, broken. She looked down at her hands (hands?? paws??...) and suddenly realized an intense pain. She still cried, but her intense, burning rage covered over most of her pain. She saw something pink move in the dried-out hay, but she went on. Rage took over.
    "I... I will never let this happen again. I will take care of my friends, my family, my acquaintances. Even strangers. No one will become an infected on my watch." She stopped crying to pick up Shark's discarded goggles. "These goggles will remind me of this day. The day I pledged to protect the living." She wrung the goggles around her neck. She had found a pocketknife on this look around the barn, so she tore up the blanket and made bandages of it, cleaning the wounds beforehand. "I need to train.... But now, what I need is some hot Cocoa." She went to the kitchen to brew herself a cup, humming to herself, her chin wet with drippy tears and slight traces of blood. She smiled faintly, once in a very long time.

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wrong time in post)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:33 pm

Moo Moo Farm/Evening (8)

Hackyrus floated through the rooms in search for something that would attract his attentions, but the rooms were empty and barelly had anything interesting in them.

Suddenly he heard screaming and pounding, his curiosity shot out and he followed the sounds. Hackyrus saw the snivy still around, he followed it, although attempting to hide itself. His curiosity wished to be satisified as to what the Snivy was still doing in here.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:15 am

Moo Moo Farm- Night (7)
    Steaming cup of cocoa in hand, Yue walked out of the kitchen. Concentrating on her cocoa, she looked at Hackyrus through the corner of her eye. She took a sip, then stated bluntly, "Yo, infected Porygon... STOP STALKING ME. I can tell you're curious and crud, but do you have to be a stalker about it? I saw you earlier, before everyone left." With that, Yue left the building, into the cold night air.

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:19 pm

Moo Moo Farm/Evening (9)

The yelling of the Snivy didn't matter to the Porygon, the Virtual pokemon didn't respond to it.

Little did she know that in truth Hackyrus was scanning her and downloading information into his mind to be able to expand his data base.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:29 pm

MooMoo Farm- Night (8)
    "Mmm... Good cocoa." Yue climbed up a tree to experience the stars. "Sweet Arceus, why must we be living in constant fear of death?" Yue took a noisy slurp of cocoa. "Hell's agents are everywhere among us, damn, I just SPOKE TO ONE! Surely this must not be what you mean! To kill us all!" She took another noisy sip of cocoa. "... Even if it is your intentions, I'll protect the living, with MY life. Great Arceus, If it IS what you want, you will NOT get it!" The bushes lightly rustled. Yue turned around within half a second. "Who's there?! Are you a spawn of Satan?! Show yourself!" Yue didn't take into account it may have been the wind, but, it probably wasn't.

Last edited by Shaymin on Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:03 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Please refrain from accusing others; Needs Centering)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:21 pm

Moo Moo Farm/Evening (10)

Hackyrus floated through the House often releasing Discharge attacks making the electricity of the house go crazy.

There was nothing interesting in this old place...But it was Hackyrus' territory...His Territory...His pride and honnor...He would defend it forever. Resting atop of a table Hackyrus started to analyze things in the house downloading as much information about the area as possible, but with his Discharge attack ready in case he had to fight.

Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:36 am

MooMoo Farm- Night (9)
    Yue let out a huge sigh. It was her imagination acting up. She sat there, perched in the tree, drinking cocoa for a very long time. She began to contemplate life and other things. She searched out constellations in the sky. Suddenly, it all made sense. "Oh! Suddenly... I think I know what it all means." She smiled and looked up to the night sky. "Arceus, I apologize, now I understand the point of the Epidemic." Her smile turned even bigger. "You, Arceus, are testing us." With that, she drank the last of her cocoa, tied the cup's handle to her tail ribbon, and leaped into a nearby tree.

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Pic, centering)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 01, 2011 5:59 pm

MooMoo Farm/Evening (11)

After his download was complete Hackyrus floated towards the window and looked outside, he could see the grass snake outside leaping through the trees.

"Pokemon...Registered...T-Threat t-t-t-t-t-t-to new t-terr-r-r-RRRYYYEEEEH-ritory...Anihilation Accepted. Destruction Imidiate...a-a-and...PERMANENT!" seeing that pokemon as a threat his only goal was now it's Destruction! Nothing would stay alive on Hackyrus territory...Nothing!

(OCC: I was thinking on moving MooMoo team to Saffron City. If the member(s) of this team accept this act please report to the Team Character Sheet of MooMoo Team)

Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:02 pm

MooMoo Farm- Night (10)
    (Nothing to do, actually... Pardon this...)

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Centering)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:28 pm

MooMoo Farm/Evening (12)

Hackyrus would defend his Territory at all costs...but he suddenly started processing information tilting his head.

He was small. His powers were weak, he wouldn't be able to fight for his own that way, he needed to find a way to be able to become stronger...But how?

His eyes started glowing as he looked around to try find anything to help him, he floated towards what looked like a computer and set down and started to download as much information into his mind as possible. He stopped as he saw something of his high interest...The Upgrade. Hackyrus eyes were filled with interest as he read what it said "A transparent device filled with all sorts of data. It was produced by Silph Co."

This was what he wanted, The Upgrade was produced by Silph Co. which was located in Saffron City, that was his goal now! So he quickly started to download himself into the old computer, he would go to Saffron City! As the porygon left to the Virtual World, the energy that was needed to that left the house's electric appliances and lights flashing violently, once he disappeared everything besides the computer was shut down...Only the words "Saffron City" remained in the screen.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:56 pm

MooMoo Farm- Night (11)
    Yue saw the flashes from a treetop. There was only one thing she could do- seek out her only friend alive. She went back down to see that Hackyrus was gone. All that remained was an old computer, on the screen flickered 'SAFFRON CITY'. With her night-adapted vision, she managed to find a map of the Kanto/Johto regions. "Saf...fron City?" She looked down.
    "Yue, don't give up! I know you can do these things."
    "Huh? Where are you going?"
    "I don't know, but I have to go! I'm sorry..."
    "Agh, don't go! You know you're my only friend!"
    Yue looked up and let out a little gasp. I've got to find him, she thought. She quickly tore down the map and shot off like a bullet. As she ran off to Saffron City, all you could hear was this from her: "DAVION! WHEREVER YOU ARE, I NEED TO FIND YOU!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:23 pm

Saffron City/Morning (13)

One of the computers from a house suddenly started to light up. A figure came into the screen...A Porygon with bloodshot eyes and covered in cracks and what seemed blood. It was comming closer and closer towards thes creen...Once close enough the screen suddenly exploded and it let the Porygon rise from it.

Hackyrus has arrived to Saffron City. He had to get as much information from this place as possible...He looked towards the computer which he came from, he analyzed and saw that it was wrecked...He couldn't use that. He must find another...Unleashing a Discharge, he destroyed the door and floated towards outside.

Saffron City...an whole city...Just for him...

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:38 pm

Within a 5-mile radius of MooMoo Farm- about 2:00 AM (11)
    "Davion... Davi... Daibi... Bluh..."
    Yue was very tired from all that running. She collapsed to the ground. "Dabi... Daybee... Daviooooonnn, why you soo FAST?" She crawled to her feet, staggering through a forest, bubbling nonsense.
    "Hayy, Dabyonn, wher'z your fewdwill?" She collapsed to the ground once more.
    "Daaavion... Draaagyooooonnnnnnn... Fuweyygooooohhh... Whar are yeh?" Yue tumbled down to the shoreline. "Hay... ts'a boat... Im'na hitch a ride..."

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:43 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the text again, numbering)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:28 am

Saffron City/Morning (14)

As Hackyrus floated through the city he kept looking at the marvelous buildings that rised from the ground, the roads that stretched around making new paths, the trees, now dead, that would try to reach the sky.

The dreams of the possessed Porygon would never even imagine this. His circuits however were starting to make him wish more. Even if he was strong he couldn't be able to take care of this city by himself. He had to find the Silph Co. main building to be able to evolve.

Last edited by Venonat on Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:07 pm

Saffron City- Late morning(13)
    Yue had journeyed for a very long time to get to where she was. Usually, life didn't go this way.
    "Wow...It's so... So... Big!"
    Never before had she seen such a big city. In fact, she had never seen more than one skyscraper at a time. It was a large building with "SILPH CO." stamped onto it in corroding golden letters. Yue couldn't resist. She ran full-force torwards the building and smashed into someone.
    "Oh, sorry!"
    Yue didn't pay attention to who it was, she just bowed respectfully and dashed off into the building, automatic doors closing behind her.

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:09 pm

Saffron City/Morning (15)

"S-Silph Co. Main Building...Searrrr-RR-ching..."

The Porygon kept floating not being able to find the building, his vision was blurry due to the infection although his sense of hearing was quite well developped...A Trash can was dropped near him and he looked in it's direction. A group of pokemon mainly being a Houndour, a Gibble and a Poochyenna were staring at the Porygon hungrily. They seemed to be recently infected.

"New specimens found. Analy-yzZZZzzzz-zing...Subjected 1: Poochyenna the Bite Pokemon...Sta-t-tt-tus...Perfection achieved r-rRr-recent-tly. Subject 2: Gibble the Land S-Shark Pokemon. St-tatus...Perr-Rrrr-RYYEEEEH-fection achieved r-rrrrr-recently. Subject 3: Houndour the D-Daarrrr-rrrrk pokemon. Stt-tatus Perr-rrryfection achieved r-recently."

As the porygon was done analyzing they started attacking, taking the advantage of being able to float he could dodge them with nearly little difficulty. The Houndour shot a Flamethrower which hit the Porygon however using Conversion 2 the second attempt of the Houndour was in vain. The Porygon was now fire type having a firey coloration and his head, "feet" and tail receiving a nearly flame form.

Porygon screeched loudly as he unleashed multiple waves of Discharge. The Houndour and Poochienna yelled in pain as their bodies started to wither into burned flesh and bones. However the Gibble standed still. Porygon analyzed it again...

"Poochyenna...Houndour...SsssTtatus: Dead. Gibble...Status: Alive...ER-RRRYEEEEEH-RRRRR-ERROR!!! Gibble: Im-mmmune to Electricity...Discharge won't affect!"

Frustrated the Porygon decided to use Conversion. Aware that Gibble would be weak against his own type, he was able to identify Dragon Rage on the Gibble...His body started to glow and the Porygon started to become nearly scally and his feet became clawed with the appearance of 2 small wings on their ends, his tail became slightly longer ressembling a dragon tail. The Porygon flew towards the Gibble and bashed his head against it. The Gibble was sent flying back, the Porygon flew up untill he was above the Gibble and than he dropped his all weigth on to the gible several times. Time and time again he did this crushing the small land shark into a pulp of broken bones.

"F-Failure over Perrr-rrrryeeeeh-fection! Subjects...not s-suitable...Status: TERMINATED!"

Specimen Alpha: Hackyrus...Porygon the Virtual Pokemon. L-Level up...N-New ability...T-TRRRRRYEHHH-Try Attack obtained!"

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:23 am

Silph Co. Lobby- Morning (14)
    The overhead flourescent lights glowed dimly and grimily, threatening to become black as night any moment.
    "H... Hello?"
    Yue's innocent squeal was engulfed by the darkness.
    "Is... Is anyone there...?"
    The room turned a dark color so sickening a dark-type would have retched at the color itself. Slowly, after a short period of time, the lights flickered back to life to reveal a bloodied message on the wall. At this sight, Yue whimpered.
    "LEαVE-nσW-OR-dIε"

Last edited by Shaymin on Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Image)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:03 am

Saffron City/Morning (16)

Hackyrus was starting to get irritated with the lack of results unleashing a Discharge attack which made the lights starting to flash violently untill they exploded.

Tarr-rget not found...Lack of rr-rrresul-t-t-ts...Unbea-bear-bearable! D-Download Map i-into Memory NOW!

His eyes started to flash with several numbers, glitching data and pictures slowly revealing a map.
    S-Saff-ffron City...Found. Locali-li-liz-lizing Sliph Co. M-Maain b-buuild-buil-buildin-building...Searr-RYEEEH-rching...FOUND!!!

He shot out and flew as fast as his body could leaving a trace of the red liquid that dripped from it's body behind him.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:03 pm

Silph Co. Lobby-Morning (15)
    Yue slinked over to the wall, bracing herself. The murky lights shone dimly against the murkier walls. A sound reverbrated through the air, similar to fingernails on a chalkboard.
    Something was in here... And it wasn't happy.

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Numbering)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:11 pm

Saffron City/Morning (17)

Has the Porygon entered through Silph Co. main building the lights were out and made the building be swallown in Darkness. His eyes lit up like search lights to aid him in his search. As Hackyrus continued there was something scribbled on the wall, by what seemed to be in blood.

"LEαVE-nσW-OR-dIε"

Thet-Thrrr-Theatrical Quaazzzz-Lity: Lousy.

That was the best attempt they could get for scary warning? Something written in blood in a dark place? A Metalic sigh escaped the Porygon as he continued...If Internet was online he would give them proof of what's Scary, but for now the Porygon had to do things by his own old means in case he would find the idiot that attempted.

Last edited by ECN13000 on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:42 pm

Silph. Co Lobby- Morning (16)
    "I hear them... The trees... They are suffering..."
    Yue saw Hackyrus enter the building and sigh rather loudly.
    "The trees...! The trees are warning...? Suffering... BURNING!!!"
    In that fraction of a second, Yue found herself crouching in caution as a dull, heavy, and watery CR--k noise led to the dropping of a computer from an upper level, partially frozen. Spattered across the wall in melting (semi-frozen) blood was the phrase "THeYlEF".
    "Theylef?..." she thought. "Theylef. Ummn, what could that mean..."
    An agile figure dropped from the ceiling.
    "EEEIntrEEWdEEEErZZe," A scratchy voice with trouble speaking started. "MaaaSTeRRRR doESSSnoTT *growl* LikEEEE IIINtrEEWdERRz. ThEEEN I gueSSSS you'LL *snarl* haVVVe to BEEEE riDDDD Of thEEEn."
    (pardon me, but I think I just realized my writing has a British sort of accent, and this is the 100th post, yay.)

Last edited by Neoven8tr on Thu Nov 24, 2011 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Numbering, note at bottom)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:35 pm