Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Starbits
SkeletonCupcake
Apos
Drago
Snitch
Min
10 posters

The NEW BARK Team

Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

The NEW BARK Team - Page 3 Empty Re: The NEW BARK Team

Post by Min Wed Oct 19, 2011 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    New Bark | Dawn

Pan-Pan stumbled back and fell as all the attacks rammed into her. Suddenly, she heard something. A heartbeat. It belonged to someone else than all the Pokemon who were attacking her right now. She roared as she jumped back up with newfound strength, there was someone else around and she wanted to eliminate it.

The heartbeat was coming from the water, was there a Pokemon hiding there the whole time? She rampaged into the river, her hand immediately slamming into the sand to fish for whatever was there. She felt movement, then she grabbed something. A tail. Without another thought she clasped her claws around it and threw whatever it was up into the air. It was a Floatzel. It was Bernard.

She had a maniacal grin plastered on her face as she slammed her hand while he was in mid-air, causing him to hit a tree. She heard him growl in pain as Pan-Pan approached. When she was finally in front of him, she flexed her claws. In a single swift movement she ripped his stomach open- causing all the contents to spill out in a pool of hanging organs. She slammed a foot on one of his legs to make sure he can't crawl away as she started to fish around his insides, find his intestines and slowly pulling them out.

When she had finished pulling them out she looped them around Bernard's neck, her eyes giving a psychopathic gleam as she tightened the loop. After it was as tight as it can get, she tied the other end to the branch on the tree. She stared at his body for a moment, limply hanging there, before using a metal claw to start ripping him apart. He was like a punching bag, as she bit and claws at him, ripping him up and eating him.

At last she had destroyed his whole body except his face, which was stained with blood. She gently picked it up, staring at his lifeless eyes before frowning. He had seemed like such a diligent Floatzel, protecting his home like this. Pan-Pan immediately shook her head, as if trying to stay insane as she threw the head onto the ground, turning back to the others.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Oct 20, 2011 7:05 pm

New Back|Dawn(4)

As Luna and Amberly both ran into the Aggron, Amberly was overjoyed her idea worked. The Audino smiled at the Umbreon. That was a good idea you had. She nodded. Amberly then looked at the Eevee. Nice Shadow Ball. The Audino was trying to be friendly, maybe these Pokemon could be her friends, maybe even her companions. They'd make a strong team if they worked together, yes they would. But then, the Aggron was up, and heading for the river.

It was killing a Pokemon in front of Amberly's eyes, painfully, too. The Audino whimpered in fear, and sadness. The Aggron turned back to them, and Amberly got an idea.

She looked up at the Sun, it now shining brightly. Please let this work... She whispered. The Audino then took all of her energy, and after a moment, she unleashed a Solar Beam, full blast, at the Aggron.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 10:35 am

New Bark | Dawn [4]

Crow was a little surprised at the Audino when it unleashed a Solar Beam, full blast, at the Aggron.

" what i'm I doing?" Crow asked her self as she dug under the ground.The Umbreon looked stunned because Crow jumped out of the ground right behind the Aggron and used Iron Tail on it's head.

(sorry if my last post was short and this one)

Last edited by Latias on Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No picture, centered incorrectly)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 22, 2011 11:52 am

Cherrygrove Town|Early Afternoon

The sun was starting to rising to it's full strength. The wind was starting to pick up. Sun could tell that there was a battle going on somewhere. He was in Cherrygrove now. He felt the power of the star, that lay in the sky above him,getting stronger and stronger. He ran from his hiding place at speed. I have to get there today. Sun said under his breath.

He now stud at the top of a hill. He new this area of Johto well. This was his home. New Bark Town. Sun raised his head. There was a battle going on. He saw an Aggron, which from the way it looked was infected. He also saw an Audino and an black Eevee. He saw something else. He saw something shine. He looked in the direction of the light. What he saw was something he had been looking for. What is was looking at was an Umbreon. He felt joy over come him. He yelled to the Umbreon. Luna?! Is that you Luna?!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:39 pm

New Bark Town|Early Afternoon

Luna stared in horror as the Aggron devoured the Floatzel.
    When the Aggron was done, it walked away. Luna ran over to the carcass. Bernard? Luna said as she nudged the body. She sat by the body. She sat there for what felt like hours, but in truth was only a few minutes. She mourned over her friend. She heard something.

Luna?! Is that you Luna?! The Umbreon looked around. On top of a hill, she saw an Espeon. Her eyes widen. Sun?! She took a step closer. But stopped, looking back to Bernard's body. Please forgive me. Luna asked under her breath.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Oct 24, 2011 3:59 pm

New Bark | Early Afternoon

Pan-Pan easily dodged the iron tail, but felt the Solar Beam hit her on her single arm, just the sheer force of it almost making her lose her last upper-body limb. She grunted but then shook it off, her massive armor helping her to not receive too much damage. "Luna?! Is that you Luna?!" Pan-Pan looked up to the hill where the Espeon stood. She frowned. Another living that will just annoy her. She looked down to Luna, who was next to Bernard's head.

The Umbreon was mourning. Pan-Pan crouched a bit to look at Bernard's head better. Her vision was blurry as she saw Bernard more clearly now. He was a handsome Floatzel, and he was a living. Definitely a living. The Aggron felt guilt sit on her shoulders. "Sorry." she whispered as she stood to her full height again.

The Umbreon was now calling out to the Espeon. Not wanting to have to be bombarded by attacks again, she quietly marched away from the crowd, staring at nothing.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:19 pm

New Bark|Early Afternoon(5)

Luna?! Is that you Luna?! A newfound voice exclaimed. Amberly looked to the sound, and it seemed to be an Espeon. Luna seemed to know this Espeon, calling him 'Sun'. The Audino watched as the Aggron walked away. Deciding to be friendly, Amberly turned to the Eevee. A-Are you ok? she whispered. Perhaps she could make friends with these Pokemon, maybe she wouldn't be alone any longer.

((OOC:I am so sorry for a short post. OTL))
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 10:30 am

Skip me no inspration. :/
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:21 am

New Bark|Late Afternoon

Sun?! The Umbreon yelled. Sun, watched Luna, look back to the carcass behide her. He wandered why, but just pushed it aside. He ran down the hill and strait for the Umbreon.

It was Luna, alright. She was wearing the Amulet Coin that her trainer had given her. She also had those mesmerizing blue eyes. And the crescent moon mark on her forehead. Sun stopped right in front of the Umbreon. Luna, it's so good to see you again. I thought I'd never find you. Sun chimed. She looked to the carcass of the pokemon behide Luna. It looked like a Floatzel. He walked over and nudged the head. Who is this Luna? I never new you had another Floatzel friend.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Oct 30, 2011 10:57 am

New Bark|Late Afternoon

Luna, it's so good to see you again. I thought I'd never find you. The Espeon chimed. Luna, looked at the Espeon. Yes, it's good to see you to Sun. Luna was happy to see her old friend again. It was the afternoon now, and her rings started to glow a faint blue at just the thought that she might meet back up with Kat, again. She saw Sun, looked to Bernard's, body.

Who is this Luna? I never new you had another Floatzel friend. Luna, tilted her head at Sun. She was not sure if telling Sun, about Bernard was a good idea. Sense he is the jealous type. This is Bernard. He was already here, when I got here. Luna, explained. I only new him for a short time. He was very kind to me, when we first met. So, I guess seeing him get killed came as a shock. Thats all. Luna, turned to the Audino and Eevee.

I do believe, I have yet to tell you my name. My name is Luna. The Umbreon said as she bowed.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:09 pm

[OOC: Skip me.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:27 pm

((OOC:Skip me too. Amberly can't really do anything but one sentence, and that's not acceptable.))
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:25 pm

New Bark | Night

[OOC: Eve and Dark are both in Safehouse, so it's just you and me now, Lia. :>]

Pan-Pan quietly emerged from one of the old houses. It was already night. The cold wind whipped at her face as she looked around. Not a soul in sight. She stomped out towards where she had killed Bernard and Erik, frowning. She thought that she was going to be finally happy being undead but now she found it unsatisfactory- it was such an empty and boring life.

She sighed as she sat down on the rock that Erik used to play his music on. She missed that tune, a well-rehearsed melody that made her happy. She silently closed her eyes, she was full for the day. She opened her eyes again then stared at her bloody hand, frowning.

What really had she become?

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 11, 2011 5:49 pm

(OOC:Skip my turn please. I gave Slange permission to kill off Sun. And skip Luna's turn too. Not much to say or do.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:16 pm

New Bark | Night

[OOC: I have permission to do this.]

Pan-Pan was in deep thought when something disturbed her. The Espeon from earlier was romping around in the bushes, probably looking for food. She snorted, approaching it. This feline was just begging to be killed. She was nervous, however. She immediately shook off the feeling and stomped on his tail, making him produce a loud screech of shock.

Without another sound she slammed her hand onto the Espeon, a loud crack resonating through the forest as he died. She wasn't hungry, however, as she slowly walked back to the rock she was sitting on earlier.

Last edited by Luteshi on Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Nov 24, 2011 6:13 pm

New Bark Town | Noon

There was living in this town; Duskfang could smell them even with the stench of rot and death that covered the place. He crouched down and proceeded to stalk through the shadows, searching for the whereabouts of his precious food. He needed the blood, and the Mightyena was getting very impatient; he hadn't had any living in a long time. All Duskfang found were the ones like him with the blood of ash that did not satisfy his thirst. His fading senses went into overdrive, driven by the desire to locate the living....to sense a heartbeat amongst the dead. Duskfang broke into an old house in the town, finding only the savaged body of a human and a Growlithe sitting near it. Duskfang lunged at the Growlithe and tore into its flank, but its blood was mere ash....this was yet another dead one, like him! With a ferocious roar, Duskfang ripped apart the Growlithe and threw its remaining scraps onto the human. Useless.

The Mightyena was preparing to leave the town to search for living elsewhere, but then he caught scent of something...something not ridden with blood and rot, and he heard the faint beating of a heart.
    Living.
    Duskfang tore off to find his prey, and find it he did....some weak little pink cat. But before Duskfang could struck, a huge metal beast covered in blood which immediately killed the living. For some strange reason it left the body alone, so Duskfang went to his feast, delighted by the fresh blood and flesh. But Duskfang was leaving immediately after, he did not want to compete with a huge beast for food when it was so rare.

There was no doubt better prey elsewhere...setting his sights away from the town, Duskfang took off to a new destination. One where he was the lone predator.

(Sorry-I needed to post before heading to Alph Team. Bye!)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:49 am

New Bark Town | Noon

Luna looked around at the ruins of house. I wonder where everyone went? The Umbreon thought as she did her rounds. Nothing unusual or out of the norm. She did think it was to quiet. As she made it back to where her makeshift shelter was, she saw something move. Her ears twitched. Something was moving. As Luna got closer, she saw an infected. Luna growled as she stepped forward. This was her home and she was the leader of these living as well. She had to protect them.

The infected turned it's rotting head and, if not for it's rotting flesh, seemed to smile in joy of see food. It came at her. But, Luna was too fast. She dodged and uses a close range Shadow Ball in it face. The infected roared in pain. This just made Luna smile. She would kill this infected and she would enjoy it too.

The infected came at her again. The red in it's eye's glowing with angrier. Luna just laughed as she used Protect and Dark Pulse. The infected yelped in pain. Luna took this chance to use Dig and surprise the infected. Which it did. As Luna jumped out of the ground, the infected was sucked underground. Leaving Luna with a smirk and a laugh.

(OOC:Sorry. Not much to say. So just had Luna go a little crazy with a random infected.)

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Fri Nov 25, 2011 4:44 pm

New Bark | Night

It was dark. Too dark. She could barely even see with the glow of her eyes. The winds began to rustle the barren land's only foliage with a sweep of it's hand. Pan-Pan looked at a moving figure a distance away from her. It was Luna.

Her claws quietly flexed. Her mind was screaming at her to kill the Umbreon but she merely sat there, admiring the scene. The Pokemon was stronger than she thought, she mused. After Luna was done, she stood, lumbering away. She was too bored now.

Quietly, she dug herself a den and slipped in, falling to sleep.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:42 pm

New Bark Town//Night
    [1]

The two Dewotts walked into the empty town like they didn't even notice the pandemic that was happening around them. Though they where well aware of it all. The Dewott with the red scurf raised his arms in the air as he stretched from the long walk through Johto. The two brothers had hardly any time to sleep since they where always running from some kind of infected. They where both tired, but they wouldn't let there guard down as to not get jumped.

"Looks like this place is just as empty as all the others, wouldn't you agree Atticus," The Dewott with the red scurf asked his brother with a smile on his face, trying to lighten the mood of this dead town.
    The Dewott with the blue scurf, Atticus looked to his twin with a smile on his face, "I couldn't agree more."

The twins raised there hands and high fived each other. Just then they saw something in the corner of there eye. "You see that Maudie?" Atticus said as he walked a few steps in the direction he saw the the pokemon. It was black, but it wasn't hard to see the yellow rings on his body.
    "Any idea what it is?" Maudie asked as he walked up to stand beside his brother. They heard a bunch of noises coming from the direction the yellow ringed fox went. The two looked at each other and smiled.
    "Why don't we go find out?" They both said in unison just before darting off in the direction they heard the sounds.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:02 pm

New Bark | Night

After Luna had killed that infected she layed down in her make shift shelter. Looking out on the town she once called home. She sighed under her breath as the moon start to glow under the tree branches. Her rings glowed a faint blue color as the moonlight just barely touched her fur. She basted in the moonlight and sighed a heavy breath. She used to do this with Kat. She and her trainer would just sit and talk about bout old memories.

Something moved in the distance. The Umbreon's ears twitched as she growled a warning. Who,s there?! Show yourself's now! Or else. Luna got up and set herself in a fighting position. She ready her Shadow Ball as she looked to the moon, her rings glowing ever faintly blue.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:40 pm

New Bark | Night

Pan twitched. There were voices outside her den. She grumbled profanities under her breath as she crawled out. A familiar voice of an Umbreon hit her ears. "Who's there?! Show yourself's now! Or else." Pan-Pan snorted. Doing a small stretch, she stood up.

"Pah-pah-pah~ Pah-lah-pah-lah-ah~" she hummed, a bit loudly, as she walked away from her hole. She spotted two blue figures a few ways away, and Luna near her. She silently sat down, observing the scene.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Nov 28, 2011 9:04 pm

New Bark Town//Night
    [2]

The Twins came to a stop a few feet away from the black yellow ringed fox. They both had a look of astonishment at seeing it, as they had never seen a pokemon like it before. "What a strange creature, any idea what it is?" Atticus asked his brother with the same misadvise smile he always had.
    [color=red]"You got me bro, haven't seen anything like it before." Moudie said as he shrugged his shoulders. They both turned back to the Umbreon, whose yellow rings seemed to be glowing blue in the moonlight.

They both smiled and raised there hands and waved. "Heya." They said at the same time. Atticus leaned a little forward and started talking first. "I'm Atticus, and this is my twin brother Moudie..." "... and we where both wondering who, and what, you are?" Moudie said, finishing his brothers introduction.

They didn't really wait for a reply before walking to both sides of the Unbreon, Atticus on the right and Moudie on the left, in order to get a closer look at what they where faced with. Atticus poked its side, "Its fuzzy."
    "Its short," Moudie responded, but the thing was crouching so they didn't really know how tall it really was.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:18 pm

New Bark | Night

"Heya." Said the two Dewott's. Luna looked at both of them. They looked like twins. And they very well could be. Luna thought to herself as the Dewott with the Blue Scarf spoke. "I'm Atticus, and this is my twin brother Moudie..." The the one called Maudie spoke after the one called Atticus. "... and we where both wondering who, and what, you are?"

Luna looked at the Dewott and laughed a little. Your in Johto and have yet to see a Umbreon? That's sad. But, we can't do anything about. My name is Luna. Luna said as she stood at her full height. Her rings still glowing faintly blue. She looked at the Dewott's and motioned for them to follow her into her shelter.

She layed down, with her head turned, to looked outside the shelter. With out looking at the other pokemon she spoke, How long have you two been in Johto? I've been here for as long as I can remember. Luna paused and listen for a response or something from the ruined town.

Last edited by MoonlightEve on Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Tue Nov 29, 2011 9:04 pm

New Bark | Night

Pan-Pan tiptoed to the shelter, listening in. "How long have you two been in Johto? I've been here for as long as I can remember." Pan frowned. This was getting boring. Suddenly, she jumped then burrowed into the Earth, making the area rumble.

Quietly, she began to burrow to the middle of the shelter, and kicked up a pile of dirt. Immediately, she retreated back into the ground, deeper.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:36 am

New Bark Town//Night
    [3]

"Johto! So thats where we are!" The two said at the same time as they looked at eachother smiling. They then looked back that the Umbreon who had intraduced itself as Luna. A rather interesting name, since it ment moon in french, but the two didn't really know that, since they knew no other laguage besides that of pokemon. They where happy to go into the shelter with the Umbreon since it was big enough to shelter them all, and a few more by the looks of it. "How long have you two been in Johto? I've been here for as long as I can remember."

"We just got here a few days ago." Moudie said as he sat down. "Drifted here on a small life boat." Atticus added as he to sat down. They hadn't met another living soul since they arived.

They where about to say more when the earth started to tremble and they fell back, looking a little confused before seeing a puff of dust apear in the centre of the shelter. "What was that?" They said in unison as they moved a little tword the spot where the dust had pouted up before fanishing, taking the earthquake along with it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:31 am