Welcome to New Johto;
This is what remains of the region after the virus hit.
Undead pokemon lurk behind every corner, infest every city, haunt every cave.
Dark Days are Ahead...
Will you survive?

Staff

Suicune
Founding Admin
staff
Founding Admin
admin
Profile Admin
staff
Harb Mgt. Admin
staff
Harb & Shop Mgt. Admin

Background art was made by Fox. The Banner was made by Silverishness. Show them some love, yeah?

Pokemon © Nintendo
EpidemicJohto © 2011
All names, characters, plotline and artwork are under copyright protection of Epidemic Johto and their respective owners.
No distribution or reproduction without express permission is permitted.

Support our staff!

+6
Starbits
SkeletonCupcake
Apos
Drago
Snitch
Min
10 posters

The NEW BARK Team

Anonymous

The NEW BARK Team - Page 10 Empty Re: The NEW BARK Team

Post by Guest Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    New Bark|??? (6)

(OoC: Put ??? because we somehow went from Very Early Morning to Early Afternoon...)

Trenton nodded as everyone introduced themselves. As he and everyone else were walking to shelter, the Scizor heard more rustling in the bushes. "Stay here." In an instant, he charged forward at the creature. It was an Abra. Trenton knew what he was going to do next. "OH SHI-" but before he could even finish his sentence, he was gone.

(OoC: Sorry for leaving you guys like this, but I literally have no inspiration left for Trenton. Sorry for the short stay. It was nice RPing with you guys for the short time.)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Fri Aug 03, 2012 5:32 pm

New Bark \ Early Afternooon \ [1]

The setting sun on the fading yellow of his mane made it sparkle with the hints of the vivid gold it had once held but the manectric couldn't have care less of the color of his mane or the way the sun's heat warmed his tired old bones.
    He ignored the jolts of pain from his scarred forelegs and the scar that that sliced across his eye and left it blind.
    His nose was his sight now and the odors that danced across the dirt of New Bark were ones he could follow better than any visible path.
    Find a city, that was his first impulse.
    Find a city and find people and then keep the peace.
    Javolt's mind was as rigid as an iron bar and it was only the scents of flame and fur that caused even the tiny shift in his thoughts nessecary for him to recognize there were other living here.
    His blue-furred jaws lift back to reveal a hint of black gum and a curled pink tongue.
    Javolt straightens up from his tracking pose, shoulders held tight in line and pointed tail errect. The golden afternnon light gleams off the golden sheild shape of his police badge.
    "I am Inspector Javolt. What is your buisness here?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Aug 03, 2012 9:23 pm

New Bark | Early Afternoon
    47|20

Luna nodded as the Glaceon nuzzled her, a slight blush on her face. Just be careful, Meghdad. Then she watched as the ice type ran toward the tunnels. Then she heard the Chimchar say his name was Oliver. She nodded as she headed toward her make shift shelter she had made a few days ago. She placed Oliver on the head gently as the Scizor ran after another infected. She waited, until she heard a scream and she knew that the Scizor was gone.

"W-wait! I-I th-think I h-hear s-something! S-someone's h-hurt!" She blinked and stood outside the shelter as she looked around frantically. Then she heard it. It was a slight whimper, but that meant it had to be living. She turned to Oliver, Stay here and DON'T make a sound! She did not mean to sound rude, but she just didn't want to lose another yet again. She had lost to many in such a short amount of time.

Then just when she didn't need anyone getting in her way a hound jumped out of no where, "I am Inspector Javolt. What is your business here?" She let out a low growl of annoyances. She really did not need this. Normally she would have felt delighted to have more friends, but not now. Not when she knew someone was hurt.

Her upper lip curled slightly, Business? This is my home and my "business" here to to protect not only my home, but any pokemon that happen to be here and if you don't mind Inspector, but theirs someone who hurt. She pointed her paw at the make shift shelter where Oliver was, Would you be a doll and go look after the Chimchar that's there please? Oh and his names Oliver. Thanks, your a doll. She grunted and took off toward where Oliver said he heard the voice.

Meanwhile....

Taoide perked up when Permida came back, "Taoide I'm back and brought some berries for us. Who are those Pokemon behind you." Tao smiled as he pointed to the pokemon, Oh, those are some friends of mine and also my mother. He pointed to the dark type eeveelution in the group, That's my mom, over there.

He turned to the Magby just as some berries fell from her grasp. He laughed lightly and picked up the fallen berries. He felt, alittle strange around Permida, but it wasn't a bad feeling. He couldn't quite figure out how he felt for the Magby. He would have to think more on the matter later because he heard his mom back sass someone. He tilted his head and motioned for Permida to fallow when he saw the Umbreon run past.

The Squirtle wasn't able to catch the Umbreon but he yelled, Hey mom! Where are you going?! The Umbreon keep running, but turned her head slightly, Someone's hurt and i'm looking for them! Tao looked puzzled by the matter but spoke anyway, Well, Permida and I can help if you want. The Tiny Turtle pokemon pointed a thumb at the Magby.

Taoide wasn't sure, but he swore he heard his mother growl, Fine, but hurry up! Taoide tried to hurry, but the berries were slowing him down and he wasn't sure about Permida. He simply nodded and keep fallowing his mother until they came up on a Quilava. Luna didn't say a word as she looked the fire type up and down. Then she let out a sigh and turned to Tao and Permida, It's alright. The Quilava is still alive, but he's very weak. Ah um, Luna eyed the berries the two pokemon held in their arms.

Well, seems you two already have what we need. The Umbreon took a Sitrus Berry from Permida's arms and nudged it toward the fire type. All the while saying, It's going to be alright. Once you eat this berry we'll take you somewhere where we can look at your wounds. Taoide wondered if the Moonlight pokemon was like that with him, but he firmly stood next to Permida, afraid if he left her side she might vanish like the others.

(Lol, Luna is a bit crabby at the moment Kaze. But anyway, long post is long.)
    Min
    Min
    Centurion
    Centurion

Post by Min Mon Aug 06, 2012 11:27 am

Already afternoon, the Aggron sat by her lonesome on the very outskirts of town. There was simply nothing to do or see, the living weren't scared of her anymore. She'd given up on trying, it was just plain old nothingness now. With a heavy sigh, Pan-Pan closed her eyes shut, her claws gently digging into the Earth.

She was going to leave this place, the undead decided. Nothing was left in New Bark town, nothing. The living wouldn't survive for long, anyways, and it had become so quiet... Without a second thought her hands heaved away the soil, before she leaped and began digging away, wherever she went.

[OOC: This is her leaving post, yes.]
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:06 pm

New Bark | Early Afternoon (11)(5)

Just be careful, Meghdad. Meghdad heard Luna say. He look back at the Umbreon and gave her a soft smile before he nodded his head and said, "Don't worry Luna I'll be careful." He then went to the tunnels and soon found the meds that the group is needing. Once he made sure they are secured on his back he took off back to the group. As he headed back he heard Luna's voice as she spoke to someone Business? This is my home and my "business" here to to protect not only my home, but any pokemon that happen to be here and if you don't mind Inspector, but theirs someone who hurt. Would you be a doll and go look after the Chimchar that's there please? Oh and his names Oliver. Thanks, your a doll. The Glaceon tried to not to chuckle as he heard Luna's words since he knew she seemed a bit aggravated. He then thought he heard Taoide's voice as he asked to join his mother and heard him saying 'Parmida' which caused the Glaceon's eyes to widen. He ran to catch up to the group and noticed Luna, Taoide, a Quilava, and a Magby with a flower in her main and a blue scarf around her neck that he would recognized anywhere. "Parmida? Luna is that Quilava alright," he said his voice showing his concern for the Quilava though he was glad to see that Luna was giving him a Sitrus berry.

Parmida remained quiet as she tried to help the best she could with the Quilava that she noticed Luna was looking after. She heard Taoide call the Umbreon 'mom' earlier and wonder where his daddy was. But when she heard a familiar male voice behind her she turned and her eyes widen before happy tears found from her eyes. She then place the berries she held on the ground before she ran towards the Glaceon and yelled, "Daddy!?" She then hugged the Glaceon's leg tightly as she nuzzled him with her small beak, "Daddy, you were gone so long I thought something bad has happened to you and that I lost you." Meghdad look down at the Magby hugging his paw and smiled softly before he reached down to gently nuzzle her and slowly walk up to join Luna as he said, "I'm sorry sweetie but a lot of things happen since I left you safe in that tunnel but we're back together now and everything is fine. Luna I got the meds from the tunnels does he need any of them?" He asked though he knew they had to get back to the others soon so that the Chimchar can be cared for too.
    SkeletonCupcake
    SkeletonCupcake
    Ace
    Ace

Post by SkeletonCupcake Fri Aug 10, 2012 7:06 pm

New Bark||Early Afternoon

Hades groaned in his unconscious state. It lasted for only a few short minutes and when he awoke there was an Umbreon above him trying to feed him a berry. Nervous the young Quilava rolled to his feet the fire on his neck flaring up. "Who are you?" He asked, wincing slightly. The unbearable pain was starting to subside, but he wasn't about to pick fights with an un-infected without a damn good reason.

Looking into the Umbreon's eyes as well as he could he tried to discern the creatures reason for helping him. 'Wait? Help? A hero doesn't need help......but maybe minor assistance is okay' Hades thought with a weak smile. Even in this apocalyptic world, Hades was still naive enough to believe that he was the hero and this was his story.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:25 pm

New Bark | Early Afternoon | 8

Oliver was under the mistaken impression that things would calm down now. His heart would finally have some time to slow down to its normal pace, the pokemon in distress would be rescued, and-

A rustle in the bushes.

Oliver froze in terror, glancing wordlessly at the Scizor. The Scizor did not directly respond to him, but rather to everyone, directing them to stay where they were as he went to investigate.

"OH SHI-"

The Chimchar about leaped out of his fur, squeaking in terror as he did. What just happened!?

Before he could even really process what he had just witnessed, an elderly Manetric stepped out, and asked what their buisness was in New Bark. Oliver began to whimper softly; he didn't exactly sound friendly. Having lived through so much, Oliver had a hightened sense for danger and right now a siren was wailing in his head: this guy was definately not good news.

Luna handled herself well. Olvier was so impressed that he almost missed the Umbreon half asking, half telling the stranger to look after him.

Almost.

"Wh-wha!?" Oliver squeaked in alarm as Luna then darted off to look for the unknown injured Pokemon. "I-I- p-please-!"

And then she was gone.

Well. Dammit.

He was alone. With a stranger.

Big brown eyes slowly, fearfully glanced over at the inspector, waiting with dread for what would happen next, a single thought repeating at rapid fire speed through his head.

Please don't hurt me please don't hurt me please don't hurt me...
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:16 am

New Bark \ Early Afternooon \ [2]

Moving with an excessive stiffness to thoroughly convey that he is checking on the Chimchar because it is his Civic Duty and not because he was in any way obliged to take orders from a civilian, Javolt does investigate the makeshift shelter and the blue-scarfed chimchar within.
    He has no knowledge of what could be done to heal wounds so he merely stiffly sits beside the fire-type and keeps his good eye on the surrounding area, accessing it for threats. Seeing none he carefully licks a livid scar running along one of his paws. It has started aching again and the steady lick of his tongue helps sooth it.
    He sees no need to communicate with the diminutive Chimchar he is to be guarding beyond an introduction.
    "I am Inspector Javolt." he reiterates.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:14 pm

48|21

The Umbreon sighed when the fire type asked who she was, but answered non the less. My name is Luna and will you please eat the berry? She nudged the berry closer to the fire type is her paw. She heard Meghdad, but didn't feel like reacting to him. Luna really needed to get some sleep, the bags under her blue guys had bags. She rubbed her eyes slightly as she watched the Quilava. Her ears on the other hand were turned toward the others as she listened to them.

Taoide stared, mouth open as Parmida called the Glaceon, daddy. The berries he held in his arms dropped. You mean...Parmida is HIS daughter? The Squirtle blinked at the Glaceon and Magby as he heard his mother speak, I'm not sure Meghdad. I have to look at his body before that. For now, take Taoide and Parmida, get Oliver and the 'Inspector' and head for the tunnels. The door should still be open, but you'll have to be quick about it. The Umbreon focused on the fire type, I'll stay here with the Quilava and be there soon.

Taoide being Taoide, saluted his mother and started to bit up the berries he dropped. When he looked up, Luna was not standing in front of the fire type anymore, but was standing in front of the Glaceon. Luna looked at Meghdad and sighed slightly. She took a step and nuzzled the Glaceon's neck. She drew back, tilted her head slightly and smiled, Thanks Meghdad, for everything. The way the Umbreon spoke, it sounded like she was saying goodbye, but she walked way from the Glaceon and back over to the Quilava. Taoide panicked alittle, but laughed nervously, C-come on you guys! Let's do what mommy says. The look on his face told Parmida and Meghdad it was time to go. Luna nodded slightly at her son before they left.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 14, 2012 6:53 pm

New Bark | Early Afternoon (12)(6)

I'm not sure Meghdad. I have to look at his body before that. For now, take Taoide and Parmida, get Oliver and the 'Inspector' and head for the tunnels. The door should still be open, but you'll have to be quick about it. I'll stay here with the Quilava and be there soon. Meghdad looked at Luna as she said that. He didn't want to leave her alone since he wasn't sure if this Quilava means any harm to any of them. Luna then headed over to him and nuzzled him before saying, Thanks Meghdad, for everything. This caused Meghdad to worry that Luna was saying goodbye. He looked at Taoide and Parmida before he glance at Luna. He stood right in front of the Umbreon, stopping her from going over to the Quilava at the moment and before Luna could have a chance to speak he suddenly felt like he should surprise her and kissed her directly on her lips asking without words what she was talking about.

Parmida looked at Taoide with confusion when she turned to look at him and saw that he had drop his berries that he was holding for some reason. "Taoide why did you drop the berries," she asked as she moved to stand in front of the Squirtle not noticing that her father was kissing the Umbreon she saw earlier.
    Volcarona
    Volcarona
    Harbinger
    Harbinger

Post by Volcarona Fri Aug 17, 2012 3:03 pm

Volcarona soared over the broken city of New Bark, the itch to burn starting to push into the front of his mind. The city was so quaint, surrounded on all sides, a nice little forest to catch the fire, it would be so easy to let the embers from his scaly wings to drfit down and set the town alite. Though as he circled around he something special caught his attention, a group of Pokemon huddled together.

Fire and a meal, how delightful....

He settled on the side of a windmill, long since rusted past turning, and watched them move about. Eyeing his prey carefully the Sun Pokemon chose his target, a tiny little Squirtle running to the side of a delicious looking Umbreon. The child would be the easiest to snatch, even in the safety of a group, and without warning he sprang. Lifting his massive body off of the windmill he caught the wind and dove for the child, swooping away in a heartbeat. The Umbreon only caught him last minute and started screaming about her 'son' leaving the Vocarona to only laugh.

"Foolish...female! No hope...for...CHILDREN!"

Without warning the Umbreon shot a Shadow Ball at him, and at her audacity the bug deemed her a better target for his wrath. To see the look on her face he tossed her 'son' into the blast and watched as his body was blasted by the attack and sending the little turtle crashing into the side of a house. Blood sprayed the walls where the child's body hit, and the sound of his shell and bones cracking rang like music to Volcarona. Though the look of utter horror on the female's face at what she had done was even sweeter.

With a laugh the Sun Pokemon shot down with another catch of the wind and snatch the Umbreon, chittering as she struggled. He unleashed a Heat Wave, scorching her flesh and forcing any that tried to come from her away before he took off into the sky. He wasted no time in sinking in a Bug Bite, his long mouth sucking down her life blood greedily as he continued to melt her insides with another Heat Wave.

Eventually she stopped struggling, as her heart finally melted, and he dropped the sagging husk of flesh down to the ground. The fur was completely gone, singed away by the bug's fire, and the flesh itself was gunked and starting to liquify, resounding a sound splat as it hit the dirt. He flapped his wings vigirously as he took his leave, unleashing several burning ember scales to drift onto the town. His parting gift to those he left behind.
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:06 pm

New Bark | Early Afternoon | 9

Though introductions are usually pleasant exchanges, the Manetric's was not very reassuring. He sat down and began licking at a very ugly looking scar, pausing only long enough to reiterate his name.

As if I didn't hear you the first time when you were... ten feet away...? At the most, anyway...

He swallowed hard, cowering nervously away from the Manteric; old he was, but Oliver could tell from his usual nervous habit of inspecting everyone closely for possible signs of danger that the old timer would definately be a bad person to tee off.

Weariness overwhelmed him and his stomach growled. He eased a hand to it in the hopes that doing so would shut it up, but to no avail.

When was the last time I ate, anyway? Gosh, what I wouldn't do for some Mago berries right now... better yet, a Mago poffin. With chocolate sauce on top. In Anne's cozy kitchen...

He shook his head lightly. No. He shouldn't dwell on that. It hurt too much.

He unwound his scarf from around his neck and carefully moved acouple feet away, intent on placing it down on some leaves.

Already got some of my blood on it... I'm gonna have to scrub it hard enough as it is; let's not get anymore blood on it, huh?

A noise caught his attention and he glanced up to see the others returning.

Relief flooded him; he didn't know these strangers, and that still frightened him, but they were kind to him. They had taken him in. And they were nicer than the inspector, anyway.

Maybe he'd finally made some Pokemon friends? Perhaps they'd even help him find Anne?

Another noise... Oliver tilted his head towards the sound; it wasn't any of the returning Pokemon. Rather, it seemed to be coming from above... was that... wingbeats...?

And then, suddenly... there was no word to describe what happened next.

A species he didn't recognize swooped down from above at such a speed it made his head spin. The thing grabbed Taoide, who naturally began to scream along with his "mother" and she shot a Shadow Ball at the offender.

Who then promptly tossed Taoide in the way.

Oliver clutched the scarf to his chest, leaping involuntarily to his feet, brown eyes huge with horror as the child was there one minute, and a mess on the side of a house the next.

The only comfort was that the result of such a thing was that the death had been quick. There could not have been any suffering at all.

Luna was a different story.

As she stared, paralyzed by horror, it grabbed her next. Oliver did not know the name of the move it used but he could feel the heat all the way from where he was standing.

He carried her up and then... she melted.

And as she did, it bit into her and drank her insides. It was like a demonic version of the way Anne used to drink fruit smoothes. The same pleasure, the same excitment... and yet so very, very twisted.

She screamed, of course. Oliver would hear those screams in his nightmares for years to come. He wouldn't wish witnessing or hearing such a thing on anyone, not even Jon. Not even Tank. Or Joker.

Not even Sly.

He finally dropped what was left of her to the ground and flew off, scattering some embers as he did.

The splat of Luna's body hitting the dirt and grass was what made Oliver realize this was not a nightmare. For some reason he could not explain, the splat was what did it.

Perhaps it was because the noise was so... final. That sound... it signaled that there was truly nothing left of her.

That two survivors of this horror were survivors no more.

He began to tremble uncontrollably, falling over onto his butt. His arms tightened around the scarf and, though the blank look in his eyes did not change, the tears started to fall.

... Why...?
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:42 pm

New Bark \ Early Afternooon \ [3]

As soon as he sees the first tremor of movement the elderly Manetric swiftly stands and barks out a harsh warning but far too late as the large fire/bug undead swoops down and makes its kill.
    The electric type is still lumbering towards the Vulcorona with murder in his gaze when the loathsome bug finishes sucking out the Umbreon's liquified insides and once again takes wing and is lost from sight before Javolt can fasten his sparking jaws around one burning wing.
    The electric type growls deeply then rolls over swiftly to extinguish the burning ember scales that fall into his fur and start to smolder.
    Casting his gaze into the skies and avidly searching with his one good eye the Manetric growls under his breath.
    A crime had been committed right in front of him and he had been powerless to prevent it.
    Furious with himself the Manetric briskly resumed his grooming, licking the sticking out patches of fur around the bare skin of his scars as a dozen thoughts run through his head.
    The terrible determination that had made him so feared as a police dog began to rear its head.
    "Stay close!" He barks, sparks of Thunder Fang still playing around his black gummed jaws. "It may yet return."
    The Manetric positions himself defensively and growls deeply.
    Not one but two defenceless citizens killed on his watch!
    The Inspector could not possibly stand for it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:23 pm

New Bark \ Early Afternoon (13)

Before Meghdad could react on anything he watch with a horrified gaze as a fire bug swoop down and grabbed Taoide. He was ready to use his ice attacks, though they wouldn't do any good on the creature but Luna reacted before he did by sending a Shadow Ball at the bug. But the creature sent poor little Taoide in the line of the fire of the Shadow Ball and both Eeveelutions watch in horror as the attack hit and send Taoide to the building nearby killing him instantly, which was a relief, but the same can't be said about Luna. Meghdad tried to make it in time to save at least her but the bug got her first and bit into her before she began to melt her while Meghdad cried yelling, "LUNAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He sent an Ice Beam at the bug while it laugh but it dropped Luna's body and took off before his attack could hit it. Meghdad looked at the remains of his beloved Luna as tears fell to his eyes. Parmida had been watching as well but Meghdad made sure that she didn't see the full gruesome view of Taoide's and Luna's death.

New Bark \ Early Afternoon (7)

The little Magby saw enough and began to cry while she hugged her father for a bit. "Daddy I can't stand this I'm going back home. Don't worry I'll be fine I just don't want to be here anymore," she said as she hugged her father tightly. Meghdad didn't want his daughter to be alone at such a young age but he knew she could take care of herself because he had raised her to be able to do that. He nuzzled his sweet little girl and let her go. He nodded and watch as the young Magby took off running to the place that she left earlier to search for him. "Take care my little Parmida. I'm sure you'll be fine and I know we'll see each other again," he said softly. His ears twitch at the sound of the Manetric talking and said, "Okay but lets see if we can bury Luna and Taoide."
    Starbits
    Starbits
    Elite
    Elite

Post by Starbits Wed Aug 22, 2012 12:33 pm

New Bark | Early Afternoon | 10
    continues on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

This can't be real... it can't be, it cant be, it CAN'T be...

The Chimchar was curled in a tight, quaking ball, slowly starting to rock himself.  His tears had become quiet sobs by now and he clutched desperately at his scarf, the only reminder left of the only period of his life that wasn't full of terror, of running away, of loneliness, of this crushing despair that was slowly eating away at his sanity.

"A-any m-minute n-now I'm gonna w-wake u-up curled u-up b-beside Annie, sh-she'll be th-there h-holding me, c-cuddling me, t-telling me th-that it w-was all o-okay, th-that it had o-only been a n-night terror..." The Chimchar whispered to himself through his sobs, not even aware that he was now speaking out loud.  "Th-then after I-I'm feeling b-better sh-she'll take m-me d-downstairs, a-and Arnold w-will have p-pancakes r-ready for b-breakfast, and M-Martin will l-look at m-me and r-roll h-his eyes l-like he a-always does, a-and th-then Annie w-will k-kick him b-beneath th-the table l-like SHE always d-does... a-and th-then..."

Oliver continued whispering his fantasy to himself, his words fading into unintelligible mumbles that made sense only to his fractured mind.

So deep he was in his bout of traumatized insanity, that he failed to pick up on the sound of wing beats.

A different kind of wing beats this was, and although their owner preferred normally to do this sort of thing under the cover of night, the Volcarona had intrigued him.  Following it had been easy; it wasn't exactly subtle.

He'd looked away during the murders, as the sight would have been quite a stain on his memory otherwise.  The screams were bad enough as it is.

When it was over, and he looked from his spot in the tree at the camp, who did he see?

The runt.

This was just too perfect.  Too perfect...

One second, Oliver was still frozen in trauma.  The next, there was a brutal pain in his side, wind in his ears, and the ground was much too far away.

His hands tightened instinctively on his scarf as the large Honchkrow carried him away, a scream of terror ripping from him as he realized that the past ten minutes, including this, was indeed real.

(Ooc:  This is Oliver's leaving post.  Bye-bye~)
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Aug 26, 2012 5:57 pm

New Bark \ Early Afternooon \ [4]

The aged manetric tilts his head in acknowledgement. In the space of a few minutes this place had been near abandoned.
    Javolt growls.
    He cannot stand for such blank insubordination, it was his duty to punish the guilty but to his chagrin he cannot merely leave to follow the vulcorona as the chimchar had. It was his duty to stay here and defend the others.
    Looking over the melted bit of black and yellow fur the police dog braces himself on all fours and starts to dig, his faded yellow paws scooping up the soft dirt.
    The monotony of the activity calms him, even though he often pauses to look around and check they are not being ambushed and the grave steadily grows.
    A proper burial was something that all living deserved and even though he had barely known the squirtle and the umbreon he can't help but feel the entire thing was his fault.
    Putting all his frustration into the action soon the hole is dug deep enough for both the Umbreon's melted skin and what remains of the squirtle the manetric could drag over.
    Javolt stands upright, tall and proud with his fur electric stiffened as a hint of thunderclouds starting to play across his mane.
    He is not happy, no not happy at all.
    "It is done." The electric type says stiffly, his ice blue eyes scanning the horizon.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:38 pm

New Bark \ Early Afternoon (14)

Meghdad sigh sadly and he was so in his grief that he didn't realize the Manetric had dig a grave for Luna and Taoide. He moved to help put the two of them in the grave that the Manetric had dug out. He hope that his little Parmida will be alright. The Glaceon looked across the field wondering what to do now. He knew that it will be best to get food for the group to eat and they still have plenty of daylight left to be able to hunt for the food that could feed him and the Manetric.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Sun Aug 26, 2012 11:25 pm

New Bark \ Early Afternooon \ [5]

"It would be wisest to find food." The grizzled Manetric decides authoritatively, looking back at the Glaceon as he said goodbye to his daughter. The Magby was hopefully old enough to look after herself now and Javolt could not follow her to make sure.
    The Manectric tilts his head upwards and sniffs at the breeze deeply, searching for the scent of something to eat.
    This place with its overgrown grassy lawns and small dilapidated buildings was no large city, the chances of him finding a superior officer here was slim. Nevertheless it would not be advantageous to leave just yet.
    At least he would wait for morning.
    Javolt's stomach twists painfully. He had been busy tracking down a scent yesterday and had neglected to eat.
    "Will you assist?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:28 am

New Bark \ Early Afternoon (15)

Meghdad looked at the Manetric as he said, "It would be wisest to find food. Will you assist?" The Glaceon gave another sad look at the grave that now held Luna and Taoide before he glance at the electric canine and said, "Yeah I'll assist you in finding some food for both of us to eat." The ice canine then began looking around at any buildings that were still standing and possibly holding food that would be edible for both of them. He didn't want to stay in New Bark too long, especially after the death of his two loved ones, but he figured they would both be better off at having food in their stomachs.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:02 pm

New Bark \ Early Afternooon \ [6]

Javolt raises his blunt snout to the wind as he sniffs around for a trace of scent that might lead them to food. What few buildings he could see were run down and dilapidated and his hunger is not so great he would ever think of theft or trespass on a human property.
    He can see a few tough woody berry stems but they have already been stripped clean of their late autumn loads by other passing pokemon.
    Again the manectric finds himself attempting to consult his partner through radio but there is no reply apart from a burst of static.
    The Discharge pokemon sniffs the air, meticulously sifting through scents with his Odor Sleuth.
    "This way." He orders.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:14 pm

New Bark \ Early Afternoon (16)

Meghdad sighed softly and nodded his head. He figured he will let the Manetric take the lead for the moment since it seems the Manetric is working through scents of different thing for food that the two of them could eat. The Glaceon looked at the buildings as they past them wondering why the Manetric wasn't going to one of those but the fresh snow canine didn't argue about it and just let the Manetric do what he wanted. "By the way my name is Meghdad," he said. He didn't catch the Manetric's name earlier and he doesn't recall Luna telling the name to him before she was killed.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:40 am

New Bark \ Early Afternooon \ [7]

Javolt turns towards the Glaceon, his ice blue eyes rather disturbing in their intensity, his grizzled fur standing up on end.
    "Detective Inspector Javolt, 138th precinct, to protect and serve."
    The inspector shows his badge. It was unlikely the glaceon could read but it was good manners.
    The golden metal shines brightly in the afternoon sun.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:19 am

New Bark \ Early Afternoon (17)

"Detective Inspector Javolt, 138th precinct, to protect and serve." Meghdad heard the Manectric say before showing him some sort of badge. The Glaceon couldn't read since he was never taught how to so he just nodded his head and said, "Nice to meet you. I'll just call you Javolt okay," the Glaceon said trying to smile even after seeing such a gruesome death of Luna and Taoide. He knew that the two of them would have wanted him to continue living and try to be happy without them though he wish he had something he could have in memory of the two fo them.
    Kaze
    Kaze
    Ace
    Ace

Post by Kaze Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:48 pm

New Bark \ Early Afternooon \ [8]

The uncomfortable business of polite introductions over with the aged electric type returns to his search for food.
    "My title is Inspector Javolt." He does feel the need to point out, after all it was a title he had earnt he should be referred to as it.
    Javolt throws one last look back at the grave. He is thiking the same thing as the Glaceon, that it needs some kind of marker to show the pokemon that had fallen there.
    Focusing a beam of electrciity lightening strikes the mound, melting the top into a pure clear glass.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Aug 28, 2012 2:53 pm

New Bark \ Early Afternoon (18)

Meghdad ignore the inspector bit because the Glaceon didn't believe he will be calling the electric type that. It may be his title but right now during this epidemic a title means nothing. Meghdad watch as Javolt used one of his electric attacks to causing the top of the grave turn into pure glass as a marker for Luna's and Taoide's grave. The Glaceon was glad Javolt did that for them. The Glaceon sighed softly before he bowed his head in honor of the two of them before he glance away and began looking around for any food they could eat or maybe find some berry trees that still has berries on it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:49 am